PDA

View Full Version : Candid Camerupt

Zak
9th October 2004, 05:58 PM
Hmm... interesting portrayel of the family.

So... the heat was just a desert humidity cause, and not some Pokemon using Heat Wave or some sort of attack. Good that that's cleared...

Max getting hit on... wonder what she saw in him. But what the hell is she supposed to expect after a battle? Lame...

Excellent portrayal of Veto, though.

I give this a 7/10. Didn't like the ending much, and they seriously should have emphasized on at least ONE battle instead of making them all last 10 seconds. At least it wasn't predictable who was gonna win, though.

~Zak

GoldenDragonite
10th October 2004, 09:39 AM
Eh.. I missed the first 15 minutes of it and woke up to see the Pika/Camerupt battle when Camerupt was rampaging wildly shooting out flaming rocks. From what I saw.. it looks like I didn't miss a great episode.

Light_Togetic
11th October 2004, 01:21 PM
Hm... I'm kinda in the middle about this episode. Although I like the family; I too was a bit bothered by the mini-battles they all seemed to have. Mudkip, Marill, and Roselia all going down in one hit was kinda lame. I wouldn't have minded if they had done a two-parter for this storyline. But I did enjoy Camerupt's rampage; and then when it rained, Camerupt just stopped and started eating! Talk about a clueless pokemon. May being reminded of Drew was nice. It reminded me of Ash and Gary's rivalry in that they always made sure that once in a while, something with Gary would pop up. ... I wish Ash had a rival!! /whining And Max's little crush was kinda cute. But only kinda.

Team Rocket... oh you guys... could they have at least had something original?? It was just pointless in this episode really... One thing I wish that would have happened was a battle between the son (Veto) and Ash. That would have been cool.

I give it a 6/10 for being entertaining, yet dissapointing at the same time.

Pewter City Geodude
11th October 2004, 10:01 PM
Jessie: "Looks like nobody's home."
James: "Unless they're very tiny."

WTH? That was hilarious. XD XD

Rudoku
13th October 2004, 01:32 PM
Marill, and Roselia
What did you expect? That thing's ass-whupping was the funniest moment of the episode. And Roselia sucks.

Pichu
25th October 2004, 01:44 PM
I just saw this one yesterday... and I haven't been watching pokémon in a while... (the last one I saw was Wattson one)

I didn't like this episode very much, I just fast forward most of it.
Anyway, the only thing that I liked is the new season title thingy, which I had never seen before :x

Chris 2.1
29th October 2004, 08:42 AM
I saw this, but really, it wasn't great. There is no point having those battles if it simply involved one attack. My mum, who was watching the episode, asked if they were always this short ...

Anyway the Trainers choice...wtf? Who would pit Nuzleaf against a Camerupt?

homeofmew
12th November 2004, 08:51 AM
watching the battles and the younger son was instresting.