PDA

View Full Version : TML vs Wolfsong (Ref: Brit Chris)

The_Missing_Link
14th October 2004, 10:08 PM
Guess we both got what we wanted ^^

2 on 2 (both out at the same time)
I choose first
You attack first
DQ: 5 days
Arena: Indigo Stadium
Banned moves: Rest and substitute

I'll choose Drake and Orion (male Charmander and male Scyther)

SneaselReborned
14th October 2004, 10:29 PM
*takes a chair and sits down*

*grabs a bag of popcorn*

arent you happy i didnt volunteer to ref? gogo spectator...ness..

Wolfsong
15th October 2004, 12:41 AM
Should be fun. ^^ I've been wanting to try a two out at the same time as well. Not sure how well I'll do but gonna try my best. All right, I choose Angel and Talut. Angel is my female absol and Talut is my male dratini.

Talut, start with safeguard. Then use double team and thunder wave on Drake

Angel, if you can, i want you to mimic and use Talut's safeguard. If that takes one action, then use Shock wave on Orion and then faint attack on Drake. If it takes two actions to mimic and use the safeguard then just follow up with shock wave on Orion.

Talut: Safeguard ~ Double Team ~ Thunder Wave on Drake

Angel: Mimic/Mimic and use mimiced safeguard ~ Use mimiced Safeguad/Shock Wave on Orion ~ Shock Wave on Orion/Faint Attack on Drake

Gengar's Shadow
15th October 2004, 09:11 PM
I'll ref this if you want. If theres any problems, i wont :O

The_Missing_Link
15th October 2004, 09:29 PM
Drake, while Talut uses safeguard, blast him with a dragon rage. Then destroy the clones with an earthquake and finally use your own double team

Dragon Rage (Talut)~Earthquake~Double Team

Orion, attack Angel with a slash and. Now, if Angel has to use safeguard on the second action, use another slash. If not, agility away but make sure to be in the air when Drake uses earthquake. Finally, if she attacks you, use light screen. If she attacks Drake, stop her with quick attack

Slash~Slash/Agility~Light Screen/Quick Attack (all on Angel)

Gengar's Shadow
15th October 2004, 09:46 PM
im guessing you accept me as a ref, ok. Well, the reffing hopefully will be up very soon, but a partys coming so probably at the latest tommorrow ok?

Gengar's Shadow
15th October 2004, 11:53 PM
Well, here it is. I dont have much time, but here.

ROUND ONE
Wolfsong VS TML

.:. Wolfsong .:.
Angel (F Absol) [-] 100%, fresh [-]
Mimic - Safeguard - Shock Wave on Orion
Talut (M Dratini) [-] 100%, fresh [-]
Safeguard - Double Team - Thunder Wave on Drake

.:. The_Missing_Link .:.
Drake (M Charmander) [-] 100%, fresh [-]
Dragon Rage on Talut - Earthquake - Double Team
Orion (M Scyther) [-] 100%, fresh [-]
Slash - Slash - Lightscreen

ROUND BEGIN

As this battle starts, all four pokemon stare each other in the eyes. All of them want to win, and all of them feel confident, that with their partners, could obliterate the other team. The attacks are issued, and off we go!

Talut starts to make a white glowing barrier around her. This barrier, or safeguard, will partially prevent damage and a chance to prevent status inflicting moves. Angel has been watching very closely, and now knows the ways of the skill Safeguard. While Talut has been making the Safeguard, Drake runs up to her and unleashes a vicious Dragon Rage, and while safeguard does protect from some of the damage, the Dragon Rage does double damage, so the damage still hurts. Now, Orion, following orders, rushes to Angel and digs his claws in the Absol's body. She cries in pain and backs away from Orion. She makes the same white barrier made by her partner Talut, and gets another vicious slash from the Scyther. Talut suddenly spreads herself into 5, 4 fake and one real. This makes no real difference, since the clones are wiped out as Drake sends ripples through the ground. Its and earthquake! Talut and Angel take only a part of the damage due to safeguard, but Orion takes none, thinking quickly and raising into the air a bit. When he touches back to the floor, he has to quickly set up a light screen to just barely block the tiny bolts of lightning coming at him. Drake however is not so lucky with timing, as the wave of thunder comes at him. He gets hit, but is able to spread himself into 5. The round ends, and the real Drake's legs feel a bit heavy...

Angel (F Absol) [-] 78%, claw marks on her, hurt, Safeguard (4 more actions) [-]
Talut (M Dratini) [-] 89%, hurt a bit, Safeguard (3 more actions) [-]
Drake (M Charmander) [-] 94%, Slightly paralyized [-]
Orion (M Scyther) [-] 100%, A tiny bit tired, happy about round [-]

Hope thats good. Any problems, just say so.

The_Missing_Link
18th October 2004, 05:14 PM
Just so we can keep things going, Drake, use earthquake x3. If you somehow get prevented from using earthquake one round, use flamethrower on Angel instead

Earthquake x3

Orion, stay in the air but focus on Talut and use cut. Then try a razor wind at Angel and then use your own safeguard. If anyone tries to hit you with any fire attacks, repel it with swords dance

Cut (Talut)~Razor Wind (Angel)~Safeguard

Wolfsong
18th October 2004, 06:05 PM
All right, that round didn't go quite as planned but still. Angel start with Torment on Drake. Next use faint attack and finish with water pulse all to Drake. Talut, since Orion will have to get close be ready and hit him with an ice beam at close range. Next, use toxic on Orion while hes focusing on Angel. Finally, finish with shock wave on Orion.

Angel: Torment ~ Faint Attack ~ Water Pulse (all on Drake)

Talut: Ice Beam ~ Toxic ~ Shock Wave (all on Orion)

Gengar's Shadow
20th October 2004, 06:41 PM
reffing

ROUND TWO
Wolfsong VS T_M_L

Angel (F Absol) <> 78%, claw marks on her, hurt, Safeguard (4 more actions) <>
Torment - Faint Attack - Water Pulse
Talut (M Dratini) <> 89%, hurt a bit, Safeguard (3 more actions) <>
Ice Beam - Toxic - Shock Wave
Drake (M Charmander) <> 94%, Slightly paralyized <>
Earthquake - Earthquake - Earthquake
Orion (M Scyther) <> 100%, A tiny bit tired, happy about round <>
Cut - Razor Wind - Safeguard

Round Begin

The moderater's pokemon, Drake and Orion, have been winning so far. But this battle is still anyone's game, so Wolfsong will keep trying. Angel and Talut are hurt, but know that they can still overcome Drake and Orion. Here we go!

Angel starts making wierd movements, her eyes focused directly at Drake. Drake suddenly feels strange...but he keeps on. Orion picks himself up off the ground and start soaring to Talut, claws out like a reaper. He get slowed down a deal though, as a beam of ice slams into his belly. He gets thrown back a bit, but picks himself back up and finishes his slash at Talut. The Dratini cries out, but nevertheless has taken only a bit of damage. Orion himself stays off the ground, and Talut and Angel wish they were too. Drake summons a massive rumbling of the earth, sending both Angel and Talut sprawling. Angel quickly retaliates, however, as she dissapears and re-appears right next to Drake. She takes a swipe with gusto, happy about a bit of revenge. Orion suddenly takes his slashers and swipes the air, sending razor-sharp little things hurtling toward Angel. As he watches his attack, a toxic glob slams into him. The poison will take affect later. Meanwhile, Drake realizes what Angel has done to him. He can't bring himself to make another earthquake! Instead, he shoots a flame stream at Angel. Still, she starts up a wave of lightning and hurls it at Orion, who is making a white shield around him. The wave hits as the shield is done, bouncing off. The safeguard will let him take a little less damage, and also block any status-inducing things. Angel, from her almost point-blank spot, squirts a water pulse straight at Drake. He cries out as the double-damage spell hits him. He sees if he can do another Earthquake, and it works! The ground rumbles, but this time Orion is on the ground with it. All pokemon get hit other than the maker As Orions poison kicks in, the round is over.

Angel (F Absol) <> 61%, hurt, Safeguard (1 more actions) <>
Talut (M Dratini) <> 75%, hurt a bit, <>
Drake (M Charmander) <> 81%, A bit tired <>
Orion (M Scyther) <> 86%, Badly posioned (4% next round) <>

Hope you like it. I ref toxic as 2%, then next round 4%, then next round 8%, then next round 16%, and then every round its 16%, mmk>

[EDIT]Just wanted to REQUEST TML to check approval tower WHEN TIME ALLOWS

Wolfsong
21st October 2004, 05:10 PM
Sorry it took a while to post been busy. ^^;

All right, Talut start with another safeguard. Next, try another thunderwave on Drake. If successful, use secret power on Orion. Angel start by using torment on Orion. Next, use future sight on Orion and finish with a secret power on Drake.

Talut: Safeguard ~ Thunder Wave (Drake) ~ Secret Power (Orion)
Angel: Torment (Orion) ~ Future Sight (Orion) Secret Power (Drake)

The_Missing_Link
25th October 2004, 05:13 PM
Drake, use dragon rage on Talut and then double team and finally another dragon rage on Talut

Dragon Rage~Double Team~Dragon Rage (both attacks on Talut)

Orion, safeguard and then toxic on Angel. Finally, razor wind on Angel

Safeguard~Toxic~Razor Wind (both attacks on Angel)

Gengar's Shadow
26th October 2004, 11:41 PM
*sighs*. Im pressed for time nowadays, i'll have it up by tommorrow k?

Gengar's Shadow
28th October 2004, 12:26 AM
okay i dont have much time but..

TML VS Wolfsong
Round (3)

Drake (M Charmander) <> 81%, A bit tired <>
Dragon Rage - Double Team - Dragon Rage
Orion (M Scyther) <> 86%, Badly posioned (4% next round) <>
Safeguard - Toxic - Razor Wind
Angel (F Absol) <> 61%, hurt, Safeguard (1 more actions) <>
Torment - Future Sight - Secret Power
Talut (M Dratini) <> 75%, hurt a bit
[b]Safeguard - Thunder Wave - Secret Power

Round Begin

Blah, blah, blah, both pokemon look at each others eyes, blah blah...lets get to the action!

Talut starts the round by beggining to charge apure white light shield. However, he doesnt get to far. A sphereic ball of crackling red energy charges at her, stopping him half-way and sending him sprawling. While this was happening, Orion protects himself with the same white shield, just in time to block Angel's torment. Quickly, Drake morphes into 5. Talut looks around at the many faces, and picks one for choosing. Lady luck is with him, as he hits the right one! Drakes whole body feels like lead right away, and paralysis is now a big danger. In addition, the holograms fizzle out of existance. Angel starts to look wierd, as if looking at the sky praying for something to happen. Maybe something will in 2 round (hint hint). Anyways, as she stops a glob of toxin rams into her, and the gets badly poisoned, same as Orion. Suddenly, both Angel and Talut fire a white beam, one to Orion and one to Drake. Drake suddenly feels drowsy, but snaps out of it. However, Orion starts to snooze! Drake, aswell can not do anything, as spasms of muscle stop the Dragon Rage from forming. The round is done as Orion and Angel have their poisons kick in.

Drake (M Charmander) <> 72%, Paralysis
Orion (M Scyther) <> 73%, Badly Poisoned (8% next round), Sleeping
Angel (F Absol) <> 59%, Badly Poisoned (4% next round)
Talut (M Dratini) <> 83%, a little hurt still

There.

The_Missing_Link
1st November 2004, 06:16 PM
Drake, dragon rage on Talut. If he uses double team, swift him down

Orion, sleep talk on Angel until you wake up. Then, blast her with razor wind

Wolfsong
1st November 2004, 06:40 PM
Argh i went to post and my entire post disappeared. X.x

Angel use facade then heat Orion up with flamethrowe and then freeze him with ice beam. All on Orion

Talut, if possible I want you to use an extremespeed body slam combo then use toxic on drake. If that isn't possible, use extremespeed then toxic then water gun. all on Drake

Angel: Facade ~ Flamethrower ~ Ice Beam (all to Orion)
Talut: If possible: Extremespeed-Body Slam Combo ~ Toxic
If not possible: Extremespeed ~ Toxic ~ Water Pulse (All to
drake)

The_Missing_Link
29th November 2004, 09:46 PM
Subbie, perhaps?

Chris 2.1
25th December 2004, 02:06 PM
I'll take over for you, and I usually can post reffings a lot as I have too much time on my hands :P. Although its my birthday soon, and its christmas, and new years eve/day is approaching so now will be slowest time, although if I can come online on Christmas then it isn't saying much ^^

Subbies don't get points, right? Anyway...

And if there are any reffing problems, attack descriptions, status effects etc, please tell me as I'm still new at this. Thanks!

TML VS Wolfsong
Round 4

The_Missing_Link:
-Drake (M Charmander): 72%, Paralysis
-Orion (M Scyther): 73%, Badly Poisoned (8% next round), Sleeping

Wolfsong
Angel (F Absol): 59%, Badly Poisoned (4% next round)
Talut (M Dratini): 83%, a little hurt still

Attacks:

TML: Drake - Dragon Rage/swift x3 (Target: Talut)
Orion - Sleep Talk until succession <> razor wind (Target: Angel)

Wolfsong: Angel - Facade <> Flamethrower <> Ice Beam (Target: Orion)
Talut - Extremespeed-Body Slam Combo <> Toxic (Target: Drake)

Begin!

The four Pokemon faced each other as the next round began. Talut, the male Dratini, sided with his ally the female Absol, named Angel. TML’s Pokemon, Drake the male Charmander and Orion the male Scyther showed no signs of weakness just yet.

Eyeing Orion furiously, Angel’s face began to glow. The paralysis she had received before was aiding the power of her façade, and as she jerked her head forwards, the face-shaped form of energy soared at her foe and slammed him in the side. He toppled backwards, regaining his footing as he began to mutter in his sleep.

A gust began to kick up. The Pokemon watched with intrigue as Orion whipped up a small gust, one that picked up dirt and debris from the corners of the arena and lashed ruthlessly towards Angel. She stood her ground, and instead waited for the gust to subside before opening her mouth and blasting a streak of silky, orange flames at her enemy.

Drake took rather a lot of damage from the flames, and as he was unable to combat them, he simply continued to mutter, summoning up yet another attack. Drake knew it was up to him to combat the attacks, so he did as he was told and targeted Talut. Roaring as loudly and ferociously as he could (although with such a high-pitched voice it was rather pitiful), Drake summoned a mouthful of teal green flames to spiral towards the Dratini that he faced. The Dratini had already evaded, however, combining its extreme speed attack with a powerful body slam. It launched itself high into the air, before flying down and slamming into Drake with force. Drake, angered by this, blasted another dragon rage at Talut, who gave a sharp cry as he was engulfed in the beautiful flames.

Orion’s sleep talking eventually kicked in – a somewhat late attack was explained as a beam of solar energy was blasted from his now-open mouth. Angel saw this and braced herself – it wouldn’t deal critical damage, would it? She endured the attack as it smashed into her head-on, sending a wave of heat passing through her body, leaving it just as fast as it entered.

Talut was preparing to cause some grief. She hocked up a large glob of poison from her mouth, watching it soar through the air and splatter right onto Drake’s skin. Drake showed a sign of disgust as the purple goo slowly dissolved into his skin. Drake covered his stomach as he began to feel queasy…he shook his head, dispelling the pain, and blasted yet another mouthful of teal flames at Talut. Talut gave another cry, although this attack, unlike the last, was further away and dealt slightly less damage.

Angel, after shaking off the damage dealt by Orion’s solarbeam, watched as her foe began to mutter for a third time during the round. Acting fast, she powered up an orb of pearly-white ice in her mouth, before blasting it towards the viridian warrior with fury and rage. Orion took more damage, but not before raising his scythe and swishing an aerial ace at his foe, grazing her side and causing meager damage.

After round stats:

The_Missing_Link:
-Drake (M Charmander): 60%, Paralysis, badly poisoned (2% next round)
-Orion (M Scyther): 45%, badly Poisoned (10% next round), sleeping

Wolfsong
Angel (F Absol): 38%, badly Poisoned (6% next round), light grazes on her side
Talut (M Dratini): 57%

Wolfsong posts attacks first,
TML posts attacks second

How was that? Feedback would be appreciated, because I've never done a 2v2 before, and it was sorta hectic! Thanks ^^

Wolfsong
26th December 2004, 03:37 PM
Thanks for subreffing. Yeah, 2-2 at the same time can be pretty hectic. This holiday turned out to be busier than i expected seeing as original plans were pushed back a week. Angel, start with another facade this time on Drake. Talut quickly use safeguard then if you and Angel think that you can pull it off use a double Water Pulse on that charmander. Otherwise, i want you to use Water Pulse on Drake and Angel to use Calm mind. Finally Talut finish up with Twister on Drake and Angel, follow up with fire blast on Orion.
Angel: Facade (Drake) ~ Water Pulse (Drake)/Calm Mind ~ Fire Blast (Orion)
Talut: Safeguard ~ Water Pulse (Drake)/Water Pulse (Drake) ~ Twister (Drake)Sorry it took a bit to post ^^;

The_Missing_Link
26th December 2004, 03:50 PM
Drake, dig to avoid the facade and then hit her. Then use earthquake to foil their plans. It may hurt Orion as well but we're going to have to risk that. Then use dragon rage on Talut

Dig (Angel)~Earthquake~Dragon Rage (Talut)

Orion, sleep talk on Talut until you wake up. Then get in the air and use razor wind on him

Sleep Talk/Razor Wind (all on Talut)

Chris 2.1
26th December 2004, 05:29 PM
TML VS Wolfsong
Round 5

The_Missing_Link:
-Drake (M Charmander): 60%, Paralysis, badly poisoned (2% next round)
-Orion (M Scyther): 45%, badly Poisoned (10% next round), sleeping

Wolfsong
Angel (F Absol): 38%, badly Poisoned (6% next round), light grazes on her side
Talut (M Dratini): 57%

Attacks
Wolfsong: Angel: Facade (Drake) ~ Water Pulse (Drake)/Calm Mind ~ Fire Blast (Orion)
Talut: Safeguard ~ Water Pulse (Drake) ~ Twister (Drake)

TML: Drake - Dig (Angel) ~Earthquake~Dragon Rage (Talut)
Orion: Sleep Talk/Razor Wind (all on Talut)

Round 5 Begin!

The next round commenced instantly as the Pokemon were quickly given orders from their trainers. Angel’s face glowed again, and she launched the face-shaped energy through the air towards Drake. However, it smashed against the back wall. Looking, Angel noticed Drake had buried underground and evaded the attack.

Orion was muttering again. He slowly opened his eyes; looking around…he was awake! The viridian warrior slashed the air threateningly as he stared at his foes, Angel and Talut. His scythe glowed a brilliant white as he cried out, slashing a strip of energy through the air. A bitter wind guided it towards Talut, who was smashed by the attack and tumbled back. Talut then proceeded to bring up a safeguard shield, a shield with a soft teal glow. It was a spiritual shield, and was therefore pass-through able. This was demonstrated when Orion slashed again, sending a second blade of energy smashing into Talut.

Angel felt the ground beneath her shake. She stepped back precariously as Drake scurried up and dealt a tackle from underground. She leapt back, taking a little bit of damage, before turning and nodding at Talut. Both focused their attention on Drake, before nodding and blasting thick streams of chilled water from their mouths. Drake stepped back, eyes wide as the water smashed into him and threw him to the other end of the arena.

Talut and Angel nodded, watching as Drake got up. He gave a roar, once again sounding feeble and rather pathetic, before a shockwave ripped up the ground and raced towards the two of Wolfsong’s Pokemon. Each was hit, but Orion had flapped up into the air as his partner performed the attack. Orion slashed another razor wind down towards Talut and hit him, dealing damage to the serpent Pokemon. Talut responded by summoning a large twister. The attack formed as dust circled around the floor, forming steadily into a devastating reverse-cone of wind and debris. It swept around the arena, dealing damage to Drake. Drake endured it as best he could, screwing his eyes shut and using his hearing to tell him how to move. He heard a cry and, turning to his left, saw Orion being struck by a streak of brilliantly bright flames. The romantic blend of yellows, oranges and reds melded into each other as they scorched Orion. As the twister helped subdue the flames, it became evident Orion’s arms were burned*.

Drake brushed himself off and steadily regained his balance before opening his mouth and exerting a long stream of greenish flames. The flames soared towards Talut, who gave a sharp cry as they scorched her, dealing an efficient sum of damage.

Post-Match stats :

The_Missing_Link:

-Drake (M Charmander): 41%, Paralysis badly poisoned (2% next round)
-Orion (M Scyther): 26%, badly Poisoned (12% next round), arms burned

Wolfsong

Angel (F Absol): 20%, badly poisoned (8% next round), light grazes on her side
Talut (M Dratini): 27%, safeguard (5 more actions)

Arena:
Dust and debris lying around.

*Basically I ref burning as a physical condition. Orion’s arms are burned, and any specific attacks targeted there would deal more damage. He also has to concentrate more to use his arms due to the pain, so there is a chance he may tire easier if his arms are used more.

The_Missing_Link
26th December 2004, 06:07 PM
Drake, don't give the time to strike. Earthquake the whole round

Orion, stay in the air and use silver wind on Angel, then razor wind on Talut, then another silver wind on Angel. If one of them goes down, strike the other with razor wind

Silver Wind (Angel)~Razor Wind (Talut)~Silver Wind (Angel)

Wolfsong
26th December 2004, 10:14 PM
Talut, use extremespeed on Drake. Then Wrap yourself around him. If Orion hits you, then he'll have to hit Drake as well. Finally while you're wrapped tightly around Drake launch a close ranged water pulse. Angel, start with protect. Then while Orion is focused on Talut, hit him hard with another fire blast and finally hit him with a flamethrower if hes still up otherwise strike drake with water pulse.

Angel: Protect ~ Fire Blast (Orion) ~ Flamethrower (Orion)/Water Pulse (Drake)
Talut: Extremespeed (Drake) ~ Wrap (Drake) ~ Water Pulse (Drake)

Chris 2.1
27th December 2004, 12:25 PM
TML vs. Wolfsong
Round 6

Pre-round stats:

The_Missing_Link:

-Drake (M Charmander): 41%, Paralysis badly poisoned (2% next round)
-Orion (M Scyther): 26%, badly Poisoned (12% next round), arms burned

Wolfsong

Angel (F Absol): 20%, badly poisoned (8% next round), light grazes on her side
Talut (M Dratini): 27%, safeguard (5 more actions)

Arena:
Dust and debris lying around.

Attacks:
TML:
Drake – Earthquake x3
Orion – Razor wind (Angel) – Silver Wind (Talut) – Razor Wind (Angel/Talut)

Wolfsong:
Angel: Protect ~ Fire Blast (Orion) ~ Flamethrower (Orion)/Water Pulse (Drake)
Talut: Extremespeed (Drake) ~ Wrap (Drake) ~ Water Pulse (Drake)

Commence Round!

Staying in the air, Orion powered up white energy on his blade. He gave a war cry and threw his blade down, forcing the energy through the air towards Angel. She smirked as a clear shield formed in front of her. The blade smashed against it and disappeared. Orion frowned.

Drake roared out as loudly as he could, which simply became a high-pitched screech, as a ring of energy was sent outwards. It shook the earth, disorientating the arena slightly as it homed on towards Angel and Talut. Talut gave a shout, disappearing and shooting through the air at extreme speed. She slammed into Drake and dealt good damage, before wrapping around the small lizard.

Angel suppressed a laugh and blasted a long stream of flames through the air. The elegant flames danced in the air as they scorched Orion and dealt heavy damage. Orion flapped his wings and sent slashes of wonderful, silver wind through the air at Talut. He noticed Talut wrapped around Drake, but knew his orders. While Talut took the majority of the damage, Drake was also hurt.

Drake released another terrifying earthquake through the arena, tearing it up like it was paper. It became uneven and disorientated, not dealing any damage to Talut or Orion, but still hitting Angel with force. She staggered around weakly, before collapsing on the ground.

Talut saw this act of recklessness as her partner was recalled. She charged up a water pulse in her mouth and released it into Drake’s face. Drake spluttered and managed to throw the serpent off him, before releasing a final earth-shattering quake of energy. The ground roared as it was ripped up and chunks of rock smashed into the ground. The arena was not recognizable, and I knew I’d head off before the owner of the Indigo League Stadium saw this diabolical change in his once beautiful arena.

Talut gathered herself. She was still fighting. Orion charged up more energy in his scythe and slashed it down, sending the energy flying towards Talut. She gave an innocent cry as she was hit by the attack, clinging on as she hit the ground. With her comrade gone, things were looking ugly for her.

Orion flapped his wings as he landed. Both scythes burned, he had become very tired thanks to the excessive use of them during this round. The poison seeped into his system, shocking the warrior as he collapsed to the ground. Orion was recalled, and as Drake eyed Talut, and both knew the end was getting ever closer.

Post-round stats:

The_Missing_Link:

-Drake (M Charmander): 18%, Paralysis, badly poisoned (4% next round)
-Orion (M Scyther): 0% KO’ed

Wolfsong

Angel (F Absol): 0% KO’ed
Talut (M Dratini): 13%, safeguard (2more actions)

Wolfsong to post attacks first for Round 7

...Do 2V2's usually last this amount of time? imho this has gone surprisingly quickly...I hope I'm doing this right x_x

Wolfsong
27th December 2004, 12:39 PM
No matter what happens, Talut i'm proud of you. However if you have to go down then lets go down fighting. Start with another extremespeed body slam combo and if you can finish up with water pulse.

Extremespeed Body slam combo ~ Water Pulse

The_Missing_Link
27th December 2004, 02:28 PM
I ref razor wind with the user using its wings but whatever :\

Drake, quickly split up using a double team and then dragon rage for all it's worth

Double Team~Dragon Rage x2

Chris 2.1
27th December 2004, 04:00 PM
Yea, I would have agreed with you but I believe Absol used its head-scythe in the anime, and I figured Scyther would, too. Never mind though, right?

TML vs. Wolfsong
Round 6

Pre-round stats:

TML:
-Drake (M Charmander): 18%, paralysis, badly poisoned (4% next round)
-Orion (M Scyther): 0% KO’ed

Wolfsong
-Angel (F Absol): 0% KO’ed
-Talut (M Dratini): 13% safeguard (2 more actions)

Attacks:

Wolfsong: Extremespeed + Body slam combo ~ Water Pulse
TML: Double Team~Dragon Rage x2

Round 7 begin!

The match was drawing to a close, and it seemed both competitors knew this. Drake and Talut eyed each other furiously as they heard their attacks. Drake screwed his fists up and flashed white briefly, before making numerous copies of himself. Talut was already speeding through the air by now, launching himself into the air to slam down on Drake. Alas, he slammed through a clone and hit the ground with a thump.

Drake was ready, and from the other side of the arena, he blasted a large stream of teal-green flames towards Talut. He got up and had only one idea – he fired off his water pulse to counter it. The jet of water extinguished the dragon rage, and the attacks were both put out.

Unfortunately for Talut, Drake had another dragon rage left. The flames curled around inside his mouth as he blasted a torrent of green flames in Talut’s direction. The small serpent gave an airy cry as the flames scorched her from all around. The power of the dragon attack overpowered the poor little Pokemon and she collapsed, leaving The Missing Link and Drake as the winners.

Post-round stats:

Drake (M Charmander): 18% - Victorious
Vs.
Talut (M Dratini): Defeated.

The Missing Link wins!

Erm question: I get 2 points right? Since I reffed 4 rounds out of 7 it's more than 50% of the match. Just checking ^^

Well while I wasn't here long, that was a really hectic battle! Kinda fun hehe. Well done guys.

The_Missing_Link
27th December 2004, 04:10 PM
Venusaur can also use razor wind so you have to wonder what common appendage they can use. Also, you're gender switching quite a bit, saying Talut is a male and then a female. And yes, you do get the points since you reffed most of the battle

Awesome battle, Amy. It was close and I had no clue who was going to win. Since I have no battles as of now, maybe we could have a rematch

Chris 2.1
27th December 2004, 04:12 PM
Ahh right, the gender thing was confusing because there was so many Pokemon. Apologies on that. And as for Razor Wind, well, I'll try better next time.

Thanks for letting me ref!

Wolfsong
27th December 2004, 04:13 PM
Good battle ^^ Yeah it was close. Soon as i get enough points, i think i'm gonna evolve talut. A rematch would be nice since i have one slot open now and another person that i was wanting to battle has a free slot. I need to get some of my other pokes some experience.

The_Missing_Link
27th December 2004, 04:14 PM
You can't apologize for reffing a move you think should be reffed. Unless there's blatant proof that says otherwise (and we're ignoring double team and safeguard), ref it as you wish

Chris 2.1
27th December 2004, 04:21 PM
Heh righty-ho, thanks again guys, maybe I'll fight one of you two one day, you never know.