PDA

View Full Version : YuGiOh Q1-2005 Releases for the English Game!

SWAMPERT1
27th October 2004, 11:33 PM
Info: Yu-Gi-Oh! Releases planned for first quarter:

January - Rise of Destiny booster set
February - Dragon's Roar and Zombie's Madness Structure Decks
March (early) - Flaming Eternity booster set
March (late) - Dark Revelation 1

Only thing I care about is the new STRUCTURE Deck. I'll be getting both for my Zombie and my Dragon Deck. Boosters MIGHT be good but... you never know. Anyways, I cant wait until Feb.

Last Exile
27th October 2004, 11:36 PM
Rise of Destiny is an awesome set. The starter packs - what on earth can possibly be worth getting in a starter pack? Please tell me what makes them so special or I see no point.

btw, We're actually having a Rise of Destiny booster draft in late November, so I think you've got some wrong info there.

SWAMPERT1
27th October 2004, 11:51 PM
The starter packs - what on earth can possibly be worth getting in a starter pack? Please tell me what makes them so special or I see no point.
Well there STRUCTURE decks which means the have a chance of having rare cards which will become easy to get + NEW Zombie and Dragon monsters.

btw, We're actually having a Rise of Destiny booster draft in late November, so I think you've got some wrong info there.
Really? Oh well I guess that means that pack 1 or 2 months early :D

mr_pikachu
29th October 2004, 01:10 AM

Maybe you guys live in different countries?

And if you're really serious about competing in the tournaments, there's usually not much use for cards from a starter deck. Still, there are exceptions, so I'd keep watching for the cards included if I were you.

SWAMPERT1
29th October 2004, 10:21 PM
We live in diffrent countrys but I believe we get the packs at the same time.