PDA

View Full Version : Poll/Discussion thing about- oh no to many letters

M1ND G4ME
29th October 2004, 11:46 PM
Well if you couldn't tell from the title, and if you didnt your stupid, but I just got back from my first party ever, it was a buffy dress up party thing, and it was great.

Now the poll is: (and not including birthdays)
Have you, or do you plan to throw a party this year?
If you are/did What would/was the Theme (be)? (two sentences in one rocks!)
And have you been invited to any partys lately?

Now the Discussion is:
What was your best and worst party experiences? Compare, and we will vote on whos was worse in a week! Woo!

(Btw, we're going to start a fad, light a cheeto puff on fire, blow it out, and suck/inhale on it! woo!)

Craig
30th October 2004, 12:06 AM
lighting cheetos on fire is for fgts.

no. If I had a party, it would have no theme.

I went to two house parties in the last 2 weeks. Much drinking to be had for all.

What was your best and worst party experiences? Compare, and we will vote on whos was worse in a week! Woo!
Police show up at 1 am, we have to walk around the neighbourhood (very cold out.. its Canada) until atleast 3 in the morning...while completely drunk off our asses.

Sux.

Toxicity
30th October 2004, 12:09 AM
I haven't really had a party since the Hurricane Party back before Frances hit...but, then again, it was 1) at my house, and 2) sort of a belated birthday party for me where only a few people (not really any my age. there were adults (dad's old co-workers) and kids) came. I don't really plan to throw a party at all, considering I am pretty much the lamest, most hated person at my school after my identity was released considering my dad being...well...fired for complete bullcrap. I haven't been invited to any parties and probably never will.

I also don't really have many party experiences. Though hide-and-go-seek outside after dark when winds got near a bit gusty was quite fun.

FireBlast
30th October 2004, 08:27 AM
A party's theme should always be alcohol. If it's not the party is obviously in the shits.

I don't like to throw parties because I usually hate having people in my house, especially if they're drunk. So I'm not going to throw any parties, as I hate hosting them.

I'm in parties all of the time.

Cheesey
30th October 2004, 10:09 AM
No. I'd never throw a party because I'm too shy, and I've always been self conscious. Even if I didn't have the disorders that I have then I'm sure I'd be reluctant to have any sort of party at all. Well, maybe a little gathering of people, but nobody that I didn't really know or anything like that. They would have to be people that are close to me.

Yeah, about a week ago, I went because I was feeling miserable and vulnerable. Never again, because it's really not the sort of thing that I enjoyed particularly, and besides I expect I would do something really stupid if I ever went to another one.

The morning after the party I had gone to last week I woke up with green hair and a hangover. I don't know why I drank the alchohol - I knew it was a bad idea - but I did... I'm trying to get the green hair out, because I expect that must have been a drunken mistake. Not a good first-time experience, you might say...

Green_Pikachu
30th October 2004, 01:21 PM
i just threw a halloween party last night. i dressed up in drag, and man was i hot as a woman. it was a big success. i get invited to a lot of parties, i just usually don't go. but yeah, my halloween party was awesome.

Kris
30th October 2004, 05:17 PM
Didnt go to a party but did go out for a few drinks last night as a halloween type thing.

I wore a short belt / skirt (red) and a skimpy red top. Plus devil horns and a devil tail:)

Adz44
31st October 2004, 02:58 PM
Haven't been to a party for ages (excluding the annual Xmas gathering). The last party I was invited to was in Primary (and I'm almost 19...:( lol ). Since then, no one has asked me.

If I had a few more PCs, I'd like to have a LAN party. UT2004...8 players...all-day long... That's the only party that appeals to me. I fail to see the fun in playing loud music and drinking alcohol.

No bad party experiences here...and I intend to keep it that way...lol

Pichu
31st October 2004, 03:56 PM
1. No.
2. No.
3. No. The last time I remembered a party was like several years back.

mr_pikachu
31st October 2004, 11:25 PM
1. Hehe... well, I'm planning a chess party... *prepares to be stoned*
2. I don't usually get invited to parties, nor do I go to them. It's not really my style, usually.
3. Well, I've had several parties where I literally couldn't hear anything other than the music because it was so loud. I've also had migraines at a few of those. Ugh. :(

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
4th November 2004, 05:54 AM
I have to answer all questions with no. Neither me nor any of my friends have or will be throwing a party this year. I guess it's the age but I don't really have the urge anymore to do something like that. I like going to bed at midnight at latest and don't drink that much anymore, I don't like loud music anymore either. Times change.

en0miz
4th November 2004, 02:33 PM
No, I rather go to other people's houses for parties.. I hate cleaning up, stuff will most likely be stolen from somebody's ghetto ass friend, and I live in an apartment. xD

If you are/did What would/was the Theme (be)? (two sentences in one rocks!)
Theme?
The only themed party I ever went to was a White Tee party at some club. It was quite fun actually, and everyone was hyped when they played "In My White Tee".

Last time I went to a teen club was during Columbus weekend, it kicked ass. 8) My school is having a dance/party next week, but I don't think I can go... sucks, since my school parties are fun.

Jay
7th November 2004, 09:06 AM
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.