PDA

View Full Version : GBA Screen

Bug Catcher Daniel
16th February 2003, 03:33 PM
yeah, my GBA's screen has gotten a lil crappy, (damn sisters :mad:!!!) so is there any way i can fixed without having to replace it?

GreenShirT
16th February 2003, 03:57 PM
Depends what you mean by crappy, if its all scratched there is nowt you can do but replace it i think.

Bug Catcher Daniel
16th February 2003, 04:02 PM
yeah scratchy, and how much would taht cost????

kurai
16th February 2003, 04:23 PM
Check out store.nintendo.com - they should be selling all sorts of replacement parts.

Bug Catcher Daniel
16th February 2003, 04:30 PM
er.. i live i peru... damn!

Slowking Man
16th February 2003, 11:17 PM
Yes, GBA screens (and all LCD screens, really) get messed up pretty fast. Replacing your GBA screen is easy. There are many kits available that come with everything: suction cup screen remover, adhesive, new screens, etc. I don't believe you can get them through Nintendo, however. Search the Web; I'm sure you'll find a kit very quickly. Nearby gaming stores might have 'em too. Also, I'd suggest investing in some screen protectors. They're little clear sheets of scratch-resistant film that go over your GBA screen. They're really cheap. I use them on my Palm Pilot, and there isn't a scratch on the screen! And, whenever you get the GBA SP down there, consider getting that. Besides the obvious front-lighting benefit, the unit flips closed to protect the screen.

Ultimate Pikachu
2nd March 2003, 09:15 AM
Game Boy screens aren't LCD.