PDA

View Full Version : Maxxed Out

Gnight
30th October 2004, 09:57 PM
This episode aired 9:00 AM CST on the WB. In this episode incase some folks missed it, is when Ash and company ran in to a dude at a pokemon center who looks just like Max and even had the same name! This episode was ok, I'll give it a 5/10. And Skitty let her self out of her ball again chasing her tail like a dumb dog annoying the crap out of everyone. I'm starting to hate this pokemon like Misty's psyduck. When skitty jumped up and clung to Jessies hair and messed it up, I snapped and wanted to grab her, squeeze her, and punt her to the other side of the forest, then I'd be in jail for cruelty to pokemon. Does anyone else feels like they just want to strangle skitty/psyduck? Let's duscuss this episode.

Chris 2.1
31st October 2004, 04:59 AM
I didn't want to strangle her, no. Not yet, anyway...

The episode was quite good. I'd say there was nothing wrong with it, really. It didn't bore me. I was surprised by Surskit's flexible limbs; I thought theyd be sturdier and more leg-like. She reminded me of a spider rather than a water skater.

Water Pulse was brilliant. I love that attack. I missed its debut from the Peeko episodes.

I felt that May could have fought TR with her Pokemon when her, Max and Maxx* were cornered. Why did Max nd Maxx fight together, with Surskit? IMHO it would have been an ideal oppertunity for Torchic to get some expirience. Nice to see Ash do very little, but I would have liked to have seen Brock more.

May also seemed a little more mature when grouped with Max and Maxx. I think personally she relies on Ash and Brock too much.

I'll give it 6/10. Not great, but certainly not appauling.

Gnight
31st October 2004, 06:11 AM
I've should've known that the other max's name was Maxx and May's brother's Max, hence the title of the episode. Maybe I should watch TV with closed captioning on more often.

Chris 2.1
31st October 2004, 07:19 AM
Actually, I just did that to distinguish between the two in my post. It does make sense, though, so maybe it's true?

homeofmew
7th November 2004, 08:44 PM
it was a good episode.
i wish in real life all pokemon lovers got along.
on the most ppart htey do though :O!