PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Anyone using the MysticTicket or AuroraTicket AR codes.

Kamaya
31st October 2004, 12:58 PM
Recently, a glitch has been found in these codes. The most commonly found part of it was the option "Pokemon" in your main menu disappearing. For my game, I also couldn't use my running shoes, and Daisy won't rate my Pokemon's happiness. As of now, there is know code to fix this. So remember: USE THESE CODES AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

andyizcool
31st October 2004, 01:03 PM
So remember: USE THESE CODES AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I think the phrase is use any Cheat Device at your own risk because they hack into the game's coding. Unless you know what you're doing when you use Codes because you're an expert with them.

mew420
1st November 2004, 05:04 PM
.. but couldn't you just hack the tickets.. grab deoxys.. trade it to another cart.. then re-set your game and everything would be back to normal??

Aarkan
1st November 2004, 05:08 PM
There are all these hidden values and stuff. You need all these things like some obedience thing.... All the things you get when you get it legit don't come with the code so you need to do this other stuff too...

Just like.. don't cheat ;(

andyizcool
1st November 2004, 05:41 PM
There are all these hidden values and stuff. You need all these things like some obedience thing.... All the things you get when you get it legit don't come with the code so you need to do this other stuff too...
If you cheat to go to Birth Island and catch Deoxys it will have the Obedience Flag set so it's legal. You can also cheat to get the Hidden Islands Pokemon trade them to another game and just reset the game you cheated on. I've store my Lugia and Deoxys onto Pokemon Box and restarted the Pokemon FR I cheated on. So if an event does happen I can get them legally if not I have them for Pokedex data because I want all 386 Pokemon separately.

Aarkan
1st November 2004, 06:11 PM
Then I guess that works.