PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Charizard vs Moltrecuno (Ref Please)

Ultimate Charizard
16th February 2003, 04:13 PM
Since there are no Gym Leaders with the Guts to take me on ill challengy Moltrecuno instead.

Arena

U_C's Quarry
An old abandoned quarry with a sandy floor, littered with numerous Rocks and boulders. At one end is a small freshwater lake formed by collected rainwater. The entire arena is surrounded by high cliff faces made of 'soft' rock.

(Soft Rock just means it isnt like the really hard stuff. Its not marble/concrete so dig is allowed just be carefull with earthquake)

You Choose first
Ill attack first.

Moltrecuno
16th February 2003, 06:14 PM
Alrighty, I need to get some of my pokemon to work out.

Charler: Half of them haven't battled yet...

Shut up.

I choose Perfect Chaos(Porygon) aka PC

~M~

Ultimate Charizard
16th February 2003, 06:19 PM
ok, never battled a Porygon before.

Lets try.....Snorlax (m)

Lets start out with a Double Team and follow up with Psychic finish the round with Earthquake

Matt
16th February 2003, 06:43 PM
Me ref this battle =)
Is it ok with you people??

Moltrecuno
16th February 2003, 06:44 PM
Alright PC first do a Sharpen. Next a Double Team to hide. Finally, if you can see the real Snorlax, quickly jump on his tummy and wait out the Earthquake while doing Thunder Wave on him. If Snorlax still has clones then Psychic yourself up into the air and wait out the quake.

~M~

Matt
17th February 2003, 11:03 AM
Moltrecuno

~Perfect Chaos|Porygon|N/A
~Health: 100%
~Vitals: Fresh
~Status Conditions: None

Ultimate Charizard

~N/A|Snorlax|M
~Vitals: Fresh

---Attacks---

-Ultimate Charizard- - Double Team - - Psychic - - Earthquake -

-Moltrecuno- - Sharpen - - Double Team - - Thunderwave/Psychic -

Round 1

This is Round 1! The trainers are at an old abandoned quarry with a sandy floor, littered with numerous rocks and boulders. At one end is a small freshwater lake formed by collected rainwater. The entire arena is surrounded by high cliff faces made of 'soft' rock. The trainers start to call out their pokemon. "Go PC" Molty called. "Go Snorlax" UC yelled. The two pokemon pop out onto the arena. The trainers now call out the attacks that are going to be used. When the attacks are finished being called out, the pokemon get ready for battle. The Snorlax is laying on his back, as usual. The Porygon is just floating. Snorlax starts the move he was ordered to do. He starts to glow. Then he gets blurry. Finally, 4 more Snorlaxs come onto the arena. Porygon doesn't look like it cares. Porygon starts its attack. It's nose starts to glow. It begins to sharpen some. When the glowing stopped, the nose looks like a sword. It is very very sharp now. Snorlax gets up a little so he can see what the Porygon has done. He can see that the nose is very sharp now. He layed back down in the sand and started to think about how to get by that sharp nose.

Porygon still has a really sharp nose. Snorlax is still laying down on the ground. Snorlax sits up and starts his attack. His eyes start to glow as psychic energy is starting to power up. Porygon, still floating, decided that it really can't do anything. Then it came up in it's mind. It could use Double Team and maybe hide from the Psychic. Porygon needed to do this quick before the Psychic wave from the Snorlax was released. Porygon started to glow. Then it got really blurry. Finally, 4 clones of itself were on the arena. Snorlax was too busy powering up the Psychic attack to notice that there were more Porygons. When Snorlax was done powering up his attack, he let it out in one big burst towards a Porygon. It hit the far left Porygon. The Porygon disappeared, meaning it was a clone. Snorlax frowned a bit and layed back down.

Snorlax still has the 4 clones, but the Porygon only has 3. Snorlax gets up and starts his attack. He stands up, but as soon as he does that he falls right back down. This, created a shockwave. The shockwave goes in all directions. Porygon can see this shockwave coming towards it. It is going to try to get away. It powers up some Psychic energy. Porygon's whole body begins to glow. The shockwave crashs into the soft walls making the walls crash. Sand falls onto the arena into a big pile. The shockwave is still heading for the Porygon and isn't that far away. Porygon finishs up on the Psychic and begins to float into the air, but as soon as it went a little bit into the air, the Earthquake hit. Porygon loses all its clones. Porygon falls to the ground. It gets back up and just floats. Snorlax is now laying on its stomach.

Moltrecuno

~Health: 92%
~Vitals: Hurting a little

Ultimate Charizard

~N/A|Snorlax|M
~Vitals: 4 clones left

Moltrecuno
18th February 2003, 07:32 PM
Alrighty. PC use Agility, Swift, and Psychic Snorlax into something. I'm sooo descriptive...

Charler: Not really. Your descriptions were about as long as your own reffings before...

^_^;;; Um yeah....

Charler: She actually admits it! I should record this happy moment!

-______-; Charler!!!

~M~

Ultimate Charizard
18th February 2003, 08:02 PM
Ok then Snorlax. Start off with Harden and make urself tougher. Next well try a Thunderbolt to cause some nice damage and finish up with a Psychic of your own.

Matt
20th February 2003, 11:17 PM
Moltrecuno

~Health: 92%
~Vitals: Hurting a little

Ultimate Charizard

~N/A|Snorlax|M
~Vitals: 4 clones left

---Attacks---

-Moltrecuno- - Agility - - Swift - - Psychic -

-Ultimate Charizard- - Harden - - Thunderbolt - - Psychic -

Round 2

This is Round 2! The pokemon are still ready for battle. There is big piles of sand and rubble in the arena, where the Earthquake hit the sides of the arena. The pokemon get ready as the trainers call out the attacks that are going to be used for this round. As soon as the attacks are said, the round begins. The porygon looks at the Snorlax and starts its attack that it was ordered to do. Porygon started to fly over the whole arena. Snorlax moves his head around trying to find the Porygon. Porygon stops back to where it was at before and could see the Snorlax looking at it. Snorlax stops looking at the Porygon and does the attack he was told to use. Snorlax glows as his defense against attacks goes up some. Snorlax shines as Snorlax stops the Harden attack. Snorlax smiles and lays back down. Porygon makes a sound and waits for the next turn to come.

Porygon makes more sounds. Snorlax is laying down like Snorlaxs always do. Porygon looks at the Snorlax and sees this as a time to attack the Snorlax head on. Snorlax sits up a little to see what the Porygon has in store for him. Snorlax begins to watch. Porygon's eyes glow a bit. Then, about 5 or 6 stars appear infront of the Porygon. The stars shimmer in the day time. The Porygon moves some and knocks the stars straight towards the Snorlax. Snorlax gasps as the stars head right for him. Snorlax waits as the stars strike him. They destroy all his clones and cause damage on the Snorlax. Snorlax growls and starts to attack. He begins to glow with electric energy. Snorlax powers up this attack to the limit. When it is finally powered up enough, the electric energy is shot out towards the Porygon. It hits the Porygon head on. The Porygon yells as the electric energy run through its body. The energy stops and the Porygon can settle down a little. Snorlax smiles and sits down some. Porygon looks a little mad.

Porygon, still a little mad, had to figure out a way to get that Snorlax in his weak spot, but the first thing the Porygon had to do was find a weak spot. Porygon decided maybe it can find one if it is lifted and the Snorlax is thrown into something. Porygon snickered a little and started attacking. Porygon's eyes begin to glow. Snorlax sits up and see Porygon's eyes glowing. Snorlax begins to counter that Psychic attack with a Psychic attack of his own. Snorlax's eyes begin to glow also. The Porygon begins to float in the air. It is taking Porygon longer to make the Snorlax float, since the Snorlax is a lot heavier. Soon Porygon started to be carried along the arena, but the Porygon began to fight back. The psychic power was now powerful enough to carry the Snorlax. Snorlax floats in the air. Both pokemon are now floating in the air. Snorlax, floating on the other side of the arena, tried to power his Psychic attack up somemore. So did the Porygon. Both pokemon wanted to throw the other into something. Yet, as soon as they started to power the attack up, the attack overpowered and both pokemon went flying. Porygon fell into one of the sand piles, and the Snorlax landed in one on the other side of the arena. Porygon gets up, covered in sand, and floats back to where it was. So does the Snorlax. They wait, panting, for the next round. They both seem to of gained damage from the last attack.

Moltrecuno

~Health: 79%
~Vitals: Panting, Getting really tired.

Ultimate Charizard

~N/A|Snorlax|M
~Health: 86%
~Vitals: Tired from the thunderbolt

Ultimate Charizard
22nd February 2003, 10:46 AM
Interesting.....

Snorlax, lets go for the big hitters.

Start out with a Sunny Day, once its up Use Solar Beam and finish with Fire Blast

If Porygon tries to cancel out Sunny Day with Rain Dance use Surf and Thunder

Moltrecuno
22nd February 2003, 12:41 PM
Hmm...we need something evil PC...

PC: I think I know what you're getting at. >=]

He he. Yep. PC use Unknown Virus on Snorlax as he uses sunny day. Next use Double Team and make sure you and your clones are spread out when you do this. Finally use Psybeam in hope of confusion and damage.

Sig
Porygon (n/a)
Nickname: Perfect Chaos (a.k.a. PC)
Signature Move: Unknown Virus
Description: Porygon will shoot out a pin (looks like the poison sting attack in the anime but the pin is black) at the opponent that will give the opponent an unknown virus that will last five rounds. The amount of time gives time for the opponent pokemon to gain a bit of immunity to the virus. At the beginning of each round, the ref randomly picks a status effect that will last the whole round then disappears at the end and the same process will be done again in the beginning of the next round. These are the effect that the ref can choose for the opponent to have for the round:

Paralysis
Poison
Confusion
Sleep
Burn (like someone having their temperature going up when they're sick aka hotflash =o )
Freeze/Shiver (like when someone has a chill when they're sick)
Nothing (can rarely happen)

The status effect must play a certain effect/role in the round no matter what. When the five round effect disappears, the attack will not last as long as the previous time on the same pokemon.

Ex: 1st time: 5 rounds
2nd time: 3 rounds
3rd time: 1 round
4th time: Will always fail

There is a bad side of this attack. There is a 40% chance that the opponent recieves a 10% attack and defense boost when this is used. There is an attack and defense boost on the opponent because it was fighting the virus. Once the efffect of the attack ends, it cannot be used again until one round has passed.

Type: Normal(can effect ghost) | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0% | Effects vary

~M~

Matt
27th February 2003, 09:32 AM
Moltrecuno

~Vitals: Panting, Getting really tired.

Ultimate Charizard

~N/A|Snorlax|M
~Health: 86%
~Vitals: Tired from the thunderbolt

---Attacks---

-Ultimate Charizard- - Sunny Day - - Solar Beam/Surf - - Fire Blast/Thunder -

-Moltrecuno- - Unknown Virus - - Double Team - - Psybeam -

Round 3

This is Round 3! The pokemon get ready as the attacks are called out. As soon as the attacks are finished, the pokemon start the round off. Snorlax goes first. He sits up a little and holds his arms up. He keeps them up as he trys to summon something. While Snorlax is doing this, Porygon does something. He rares back its head and shoots out a needle like thing. The needle flys over towards the Snorlax and hits it in the stomach while it is doing Sunny Day. The sun come out and shines down on the sand and rubble. Snorlax lowers his arms and starts to feel weird. He begins to get really hot. He has a virus. The virus type is the Burn one! Snorlax feels his HP drop a little. He still doesn't know where it came from, but he doesn't like it.

Snorlax still has no idea where the virus came from. Then he figured it out. He had felt a little pinch when he was using Sunny Day. He knows now that that is where the virus came from. He frowns. He sits up and starts to power a move up. Porygon sees this move right away. Porygon starts to glow. Then it gets blurry. Finally, 4 more Porygons appeared on the arena. Snorlax didn't even notice this. Snorlax finished powering up the move and shoots it. A green beam shot out and headed for the Porygons. All of the Porygons had spread out, so it would be pretty tough to hit the right one. The green beam hit one of the Porygons. The clone disappears and there is 4 left. Snorlax growls and sits back down, as the burn virus takes its effect again.

Snorlax is getting pretty angry now. His last move didn't hit the right Porygon. Snorlax breathed in loudly and started a move. He started to power up a move again. This time it looked like it was a move based on fire. Snorlax continued to power up the fire move. Porygon looked at Snorlax doing this. Then Snorlax finished powering up the move and let it go. The fire busted out of his mouth and flew towards the Porygons. The fire connected with the Porygons but didn't hit the right one. Two of the clones disappeared leaving only 2. Porygon growled a little and started to power up a beam. As soon as the beam was finished, it was shot towards the Snorlax. It was a purple kind of beam. It hit the Snorlax, and he was knocked back a little. Snorlax crawled back to where he was and waited for the next round. The burn virus effects him one more time then disappears...

Moltrecuno

~Vitals: Still Panting; Happy; Has one clone on the arena.

Ultimate Charizard

~N/A|Snorlax|M
~Health: 67%
~Vitals: Getting tired..

If there is a problem with the damage, since I don't know if I did the sig right, please tell me as soon as possible.

Moltrecuno
27th February 2003, 04:39 PM
You reffed the sig right Matt. :) All you have to remember is that Snorlax will be inflicted with a different status effect for the next few rounds and the status effect disappears at the end of each round so the new status effect will play a role in the next rounds. ^_^

You're doing great PC. Lets try and do a combo this round. First go into an Agility and circle around Snorlax while using Sharpen on your snout(I guess its a snout =/ ). Finally stab into Snorlax with a Take Down. If Snorlax tries Double Team anytime during the round just ignore them until you use your final attack(Take Down) and pierce through as many as you can since you're zooming around with your final attack.

~M~

Matt
5th March 2003, 04:56 PM
I'm a bit late arn't I? ^_^;;
UC has been DQed. If Molty would like to not follow this DQ then all other things happen =D. So yeah...

Moltrecuno
5th March 2003, 08:53 PM
I'll take the win. I hope we can have a rematch soon UC. It was fun to battle you. :)

Um....I'll evolve Firestorm(Cyndaquil) into a Quilava. I just love Quilava ^______^

~M~

Cyrus
5th March 2003, 09:03 PM
28-1-2-3-4-5, thats 6 days, not 7. Standard DQ is 7 days. UC has a day till he is DQed doesn't he/she/it?

Ultimate Charizard
5th March 2003, 09:22 PM
Actually ill Forfeit this anyway, and all my current battles.

Im having some heavy personal problems at the moment and cant spare the time to keep up here.

Enjoy your prize Molty.

Moltrecuno
5th March 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Cyrus
28-1-2-3-4-5, thats 6 days, not 7. Standard DQ is 7 days. UC has a day till he is DQed doesn't he/she/it?

For one, UC is a guy. Two, I hope things get better for you Gav.

Charler: Indeed. *kicks Cyrus*

O_O CHARLER!!!!!

Charler: What?

-____-;; *grumbles* ...

~M~

Cyrus
5th March 2003, 09:45 PM
what? I pointed out that he isn't DQed yet... Hope you get over your problems UC