PDA

View Full Version : EX TRR Baddies

Water Pokemon Master
3rd November 2004, 07:01 AM
Okay, these are all the problems I found and heard about the actual set. The cause of all this may be that Nintendo was rushing to print the cards so they could be with Japan, which would explain most of the reasons.

1. Many EX cards were printed with ink errors. For example, one of my friends named Weilemom got an EX that was as if ink was pulled off the card, and homeofmew got a scrathed EX.

2. The rarities are off, again. -_- (when will they learn that UNCOMMONS AREN'T RARER THAN RARES?!?!) Anyways, there were only 2 EXs per box and 1 Shining per every 3 boxes. Apparently, this was an error and will be fixed in the next print run.

3. The regular holos had shiny specs around them, just like on old WOTC cards. Go on, everyone look at the yellow border on your regular holos and hold them up to the light. What do you see? Those old silver specs. Wonder why...

So yeah. Anyone else got any errors?

Blackjack Gabbiani
3rd November 2004, 12:39 PM
I didn't see any errors...

darktyranitar
4th November 2004, 04:36 AM
Oh man, errors? I hope it would be fixed by the time it would be sold at my country...

Must be the curse if Team Rocket. Probably caused by Jessie, James and Meowth :heh: .

Roarkiller
4th November 2004, 08:39 AM
Didnt really notice, will check when i have time.

I shining every 3 boxes? I must be a damn lucky guy to get treecko then.

homeofmew
15th November 2004, 09:55 PM
Yes some reverse Holo Cards have a yellow tint to them
I noticed this at league, yes I got a scratched Arty EX
and there are to be 3 EX a box not 2.
the last box we opened was Arty/Zappy/ And Mew2 ex.
ya.

Leo
21st November 2004, 07:22 PM
i had no problem in my arti ex...
btw are those damaged cards from the pre?
if they are then it is due to a rush of time.