PDA

View Full Version : Seven Island question

starjake
3rd November 2004, 09:18 AM
On Seven Island, there's a house with an old woman inside next to the pokemart. There's a door in that house blocked by boxes. Anyone know what's up with that?

Aarkan
3rd November 2004, 09:49 AM
Trainers appear there after certain Mystery Gift things. You'll have to use a nintendo Wonder Spot for that. Currently the only one is in the Pokemon Center in NYC...

So... it's useless...

Silent Dragonfly
3rd November 2004, 10:55 AM
I'm not sure whether any FRLG e-cards exist, but the same from what the old woman says I'm pretty confident that it's the same as the locked door in Mossdeep on RuSa, scan an e-card and a trainer will appear on the other side of the door. And if it's Mystery Gift that effects it, it should still be the same.

andyizcool
3rd November 2004, 11:49 AM
The E-Card feature was in the Japanese Pokemon FR/LG but they removed it when the game was released outside Japan.

starjake
3rd November 2004, 12:26 PM
Damn nintendo!

Why must they always assume that everyone can take a week/month out of their schedules and come to NYC in order to access everything in the game!

And I live close by; like in Boston. But I simply don't have the time to make that train ride to New York. That might actually be worse than living across the country or the ocean; it's so close to me I can almost taste it...argh...

Blackjack Gabbiani
3rd November 2004, 12:40 PM
I have a Japanese e-card. Will I be able to use it?

Rudoku
3rd November 2004, 03:59 PM
No. But if you mail it to me, I can.