PDA

View Full Version : Any Objections?

Pig on the Wing
3rd November 2004, 11:16 AM
Well, the fanfic e-zine is dead and gone for now. But, mr_pikachu said, and I quote:

Well, basically, Darien's on a TPM hiatus for now. He may come back eventually, though. In the meantime, the E-zine's pretty much open for whoever is willing to run it. (I would, but as previously mentioned, I have no time.) Yeah, that's right. It's up for grabs. So somebody grab it, already!

...And when/if it's restarted, if the Editor in Chief could tell Agent Elrond he can put his art column in it again, that'd be great. (Note: It should probably continue to be integrated with the Art section of the board, like it was before.)

And being the power hungry, er, person I am, I thought maybe I could take over till Darien comes back.
So basically, this is to ask whether anyone has any objections, or whether or not anybody else wants to run it.

The Decapitated Mole
3rd November 2004, 03:13 PM
I've got no objections except that you seem sort of new to the boards and I haven't ever heard much from you. I'd also be glad to help you out with anything you need. So... yeah. You have my support, and let me know if you need anything.

o_0
jimm

Tainted
3rd November 2004, 03:17 PM
He's fully capable of running it, it seems, I know the guy-- and he's a great dude. No objections here, I'll continue to write for the E-zine regardless of the dictator.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Dragonfree
3rd November 2004, 04:18 PM
I have no objections...

dratinihaunter13
3rd November 2004, 04:46 PM
Mr. Hunter's vouched for ya and the staff looks ready to work with you... sounds like you'll be fine. it'd be nice to keep the magazine going in any way or form. Thanks for stepping up.

mr_pikachu
3rd November 2004, 09:32 PM
No objections here. You've been around long enough to get a feel for things, so I think you'll do just fine. And I'll be sure to submit my once every whenever-I-feel-like-it column, too! You can count on that! ;)

mistysakura
3rd November 2004, 11:35 PM
Yeah, it's cool. It would be nice to get the e-zine up and running again, and I'll keep those reviews coming (although if you want to use one of mine from the FFRO, ask first, since both times that happened before, I didn't know and so they were like a week late.)

PancaKe
4th November 2004, 01:44 AM
Why would anyone object? Lol bout time somebody startd pulling their weight around here.

Last Exile
4th November 2004, 01:52 AM
Why would anyone object? Lol bout time somebody startd pulling their weight around here.

lol gg

PancaKe
4th November 2004, 02:05 AM
lol gg

whats a gg?

Gavin Luper
4th November 2004, 04:44 AM
A double g? maybe he trod on one by accident and felt inclined to put it in his post. :looney:

And otherwise ... no I have no objections to this - like Pancake said it's great to have someone doing something for the forum. Good luck!

PancaKe
4th November 2004, 05:12 AM
A double g? maybe he trod on one by accident and felt inclined to put it in his post. :looney:

I was thinking he spelt egg wrong...

mr_pikachu
4th November 2004, 07:33 AM
gg = good going

...If I'm not mistaken, that is.

Just to clear that up. ;) Now, back to the topic!

Iveechan
4th November 2004, 08:20 AM
Agent Elrond's a "she". And I have no objections.

Pig on the Wing
4th November 2004, 10:47 AM
Wow, and there was me thinking everyone would try and shoot me...

Okay, well, that's great, and I'll post the first issue in December.

And er, thanks for the support and stuff people, and just so I know...

The article writers are:

TDM <> A reviewer <> Tainted <> mr_pikachu, and if he can/wants to Agent Elrond on the art review.

Er, if I missed anyone out, or if anyone wants to write something, please tell me.

Thanks again people.

mistysakura
5th November 2004, 12:26 AM
I'm the reviewer person who is amazingly late if you don't tell me when you want the review by. But I've been doing quite a few since the e-zine started, and if you want me to keep going, it's cool.

The Blue Avenger
5th November 2004, 02:54 PM
Er... not to sound whiny, but even though I haven't been able to work on it lately, is my fic still gonna be in the next Spotlight?