PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Brick Break

CAMountainSnake
3rd November 2004, 11:52 PM
I do not feel like wasting a TM, is there anyway to breed Brick Break onto a Marowak?

PKMN Master
4th November 2004, 12:36 AM
I do not feel like wasting a TM, is there anyway to breed Brick Break onto a Marowak?
Actually, you can buy it (TM 31) in Celadon Dept. Store by just 3000... I think it's on the 2nd floor.

DarkestLight
4th November 2004, 12:56 AM
o.O..Any one in the Monster egg group should be able to breed with a Marowak mommy to yield a baby with Brick Break. So just get someone that learns BB naturally in the Monster egg group and *POOP* :D Cubone break Break break!

o.O..Hrmn, after a tiny bit of research, I found a horiffic chain. maybe someone else can devise a smaller one.

Heracross w BB+ Volbeat+ Spinda+ Lickitung+ Marowak=Marowak w BB

..There has to be a shorter way, and I don't think Smeargle is the key...

EDIT: And you can buy it {Which is friggin sweet. I need LG already u_u}

CAMountainSnake
4th November 2004, 02:47 PM
...in that case, I think I'll just head over to Celadon.

rinku
4th November 2004, 04:49 PM
Hitmonlee, Pinsir & Heracross are the only pokémon who lean the move naturally. You can shorten your chain by breeding BB from Hitmonlee onto Spinda, but 3000 at Celedon sounds good to me too.

Also, I think your breeding chain may be flawed - all the data I have says Lickitung is only in the Monster Group, the same as Cubone/Marowak. Best chain I can come up with is:

Hitmonlee -> Spinda -> Whismur -> Cubone

Note that without Hoenn pokémon it is impossible to breed any move out of the Humanshape group (no links) and only moves learned by Paras/Parasect can be bred out of the Bug group.