PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd share my news...

PancaKe
4th November 2004, 06:41 AM
I just found a whole bunch of my really really old school fics!!!

^.^;;

I'm so happy :D

Stuff like the first fic I ever posted, something called "Forever More", my smilie fic "Living in Pichu's House", the fic before LVH (a story about an Umbreon) called "Midnight", and some other stuff.

I'm just over the moon!!!

Oh, and on top of that, Gav and I were having a nice discussion, and if the other two mods agree to some of the things we were talking about, there might be some big surprises in store for the fanfic forum ;)

mr_pikachu
4th November 2004, 07:40 AM
Cool, more old fics! You know, we ought to put them in the Archives, or something, so that everyone can read them. I'd like to see what TPM's best writers were doing back when TPM itself was young.

Nice, nice. So I'll see yo-o-o-o-whoa, nelly! Did I hear that correctly? "Big surprises in store for the fanfic forum"? Egads! What marvels and/or debacles do you mods have in store for us? And should I be scared out of my wits? ;)

Nah, they'll be great, I'm sure. I just need to back up all the fics I'm reading on my hard drive. You know... uh... for completely unrelated reasons. Nothing to do with you four singlehandedly crashing the entire fanfic forum. Not even close. Nope. Uh-uh.

*starts saving files as fast as possible*

Suite Madame Blue
4th November 2004, 12:18 PM
Yay, more old fics! Agree that they should go in the Archive. Once you and HIAC get your saved fics in there, TPM will have an awesome resource!

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the forum, too.

PancaKe
4th November 2004, 11:46 PM
I'm actually re-editing some of the stuff...so who knows? I might just end up revamping an old fic :D I wonder what the smiley limit is... Lol I hope that smilie fics don't kill the bandwith or anythin else ^.^

mistysakura
5th November 2004, 12:31 AM
Yay, more of your fics! It'd be interesting to read the originals actually, just to see how your fics have changed since the beginning. On the other hand, good, revamped fics are awesome. Just don't give up in the middle of one like you did with Full Moon, okay? I'll be disappointed. ;)

And to everyone else on the board, our surprise involves no bombing of the Writer's Lounge or anything like that, so don't stress out! heh. Hope you like it (if we come to an agreement, that is.)

Gavin Luper
5th November 2004, 05:13 AM
No she's lying, we're going to nuke the whole lounge in T minus 3 days :P

Am I kidding?

Anyway...awesome Tara! I love anything you've written, so this is like a birthday for me (well almost...)

Lol catchya (we need to talk more about idea)!

mr_pikachu
5th November 2004, 01:16 PM
I think the limit for smileys is five or six. (I've cleared it before, and it wouldn't let me post it. :P) Of course, it's probably different for you mods. It might even be unlimited, for all I know.

*cries* :cry:

dratinihaunter13
5th November 2004, 07:55 PM
oh we have smileys you haven't even heard of ;)

man, there were some hilarious smiley fics on this board before. ( not :spam: )

PancaKe
6th November 2004, 11:38 PM
Lol I know. Liph isn't that good compared to some of them. MHALL was one ... who wrote that, was it DA44 or something? Lol thast WAY old school. All about a sheep and a person named mary. And then I remember there was one about a little kids show that was evil. With an umbreon tyranityar and something else. *scratches head* my memory is fading.