PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! (Awaiting players) [M.A. Quicksilver]

Pages : 1 [2]

Knight of Time
11th April 2009, 11:47 AM
Kyle- You turn right and carefully look for the stone, wary of whatever is moving in the water. Soon, you see something shiny ahead. As you approach it, you realize it's nothing but an empty glass bottle, reflecting the sunlight.

It looks like you're back where you started, but then Mako discovers something and draws your attention to it: there's a school of fish nearby, circling around what appears to be a small rainbow.

-What will you do?

CCPs: 2
Stamps: 14
Items: Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), Dimitri the Swablu (male, L12), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 18
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

Oh, so that item underwater I found was just a bottle? Oh well, I might as well take it, it might come in handy later. From there I'm going to head for whatever this rainbow thing is, just incase it is the stone.

"crosses fingers"

Lune the Guardian
11th April 2009, 01:02 PM
Karin- With a better understanding of the situation, you thank the Xatu and offer to do whatever you can to restore order. You then recall Evenstar and ask Gale to take you to the Island of Dreams.

The Xatu nods and, with his right wing, draws an ellipse in the air. A blue light illuminates the area within that ellipse, and quickly grows until it's big enough to fit your body.

"Luckily, the Island of Dreams is one of those places that can be easily accessed through portals if you know how to open them," Gale says. "This one will take you to the top of a hill. From there, you'll see a small but comfortable family house at the base of the hill. That's where the Starling family lives. Just knock on their door and tell them you're coming to help. The witch should know who you are. I'll meet you again once you're done helping her. In the meantime, I will try to find the other Children of Time. Fortunately, the dragonfly girl helped me weaken the Vortex before the ritual so its behavior was not completely unpredictable at that time. I should be able to find out where they all landed. Good luck to you."

-What will you do? Will you walk through the portal, or is there anything else you'd like to say or do here?

Island: ???
Pokémon:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pokémon Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pokéballs: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll thank Gale and wish him good luck. I hope we'll meet again. Then I'll step through the portal and follow his instructions to offer my help to the household.

lvl100mewtwo
11th April 2009, 09:52 PM
Alex-

You examine the bush, with Macedon keeping a close eye in case something happens. At first, you find nothing but leaves and branches. But then, hidden among the leaves, you find something vaguely conical and twirled like a corkscrew. It shakes when you touch it.

-What will you do?

Well bought a new more performant computer, so I'll be back into writting hopefully soon once I get my stats off the old computer... set me back a few though :S

I will pick up the little thing, it's probably somethign alive, but I don't want to harm it... atleast unless it gets defensive on me, I'll keep macedon on high alert

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, on Route 31

Backpack:
35 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 10:16 AM
Kyle- Thinking an empty glass bottle - or, as it is currently, a bottle full of lake water - will somehow come in handy eventually, you pick it up and hold it in your hand while you go to investigate the rainbow. The fish move aside as you approach, and you can get a good look at the stone at the center of the rainbow. It looks almost transparent, with a clearly white tint, and it is partially buried in the mud.

-What will you do?

Karin- You thank Gale and wish him good luck, hoping that you'll meet again. Then, you step through the portal. Just like Gale had told you, you find yourself on the top of a hill. You look around. While the grass below you is green, it progressively changes colors on the way to the base. There are patcher of yellowish green, yellow, ochre, orange and reddish orange grass and, finally, a ring of ruby red grass around the base of the hill. You can see groups of trees with blue and purple leaves, and the sky is bright blue, with just a few clowds and several clocks of different shapes and sizes floating in the air.

You keep searching until you finally see a house at the base of the hill. It looks like an ordinary country house, with white walls and orange roofing tiles. You walk down the hill until you reach it, and knock on the wooden door with a golden, ring-shaped knocker.

After a few seconds, you hear steps coming your way, and then the door opens. A middle-aged woman looks at you from the other side of the door. She looks surprised, and stressed.

"Yes?" is all she says.

You tell her that you have come to help her family.

"Who are you?" she asks.

At that moment, you hear a girl's voice coming from inside the house.

"Let her in, mum!" she says. "She's a friend!"

The woman looks back, and opens the door more widely. You can see a brown-haired girl running towards the door. She's wearing short, dark blue tights and a pink T-shirt with a white heart embroidered on it. She seems to be somewhere between 10 and 12 years old. Her face looks familiar.

"Where do you know her from?" asks the woman as soon as her daughter arrives.
"It's a long story," the girl replies. "I'll explain later. Please trust me, she's not a thief or anything."
"I trust you, darling. But... the house is a mess right now. We're not ready to receive guests." She then turns to you and explains. "We've been attacked by thieves at dawn. Something that looked like a cross between a woman and a turtle, and two pokemon. They teleported in, searched the house, took some things from our medicine kit and some things from Amber's room, and disappeared."
"They took my diary, my powder collection and my Ponyta plushie," her daughter adds. "What did they want a plushie for? But I managed to hide my Destiny Jewel and my important notes from them. It was weird and scary, but exciting. Every time they got too close to them... Er... I think I'll take you to my room and tell you there. You don't mind the mess, do you? You know it's not our fault and you said you were here to help."

-How will you respond, and what will you do?

Alex- That's good to hear. :) Don't worry, we're all busy.

Keeping Macedon on high alert, you try to pick up the little thing, realizing it must be a living creature. But something prevents you from touching it again. It feels like an invisible barrier has appeared between your hand and the creature.

-What will you do now?

Wolfsong
12th April 2009, 11:12 AM
Amy- You continue to look around while Ranec uses his psychic powers to try to get a feel on the situation. The result, as you expected, is not a happy one. People are suffering, and living in fear. And it feels like they're growing used to it, like it's just the way things are and nothing can be done to change them.

As you walk, you hear two women complaining loudly about the price of vegetables, and a group of boys talking gloomily about something... about someone who got killed last night, but you can't hear the details from where you're standing.

Then Ranec tugs at you gently to get your attention, and tells you someone else is watching the boys and somehow seems to have noticed his psychic probe.

-What will you do?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/22 CCPS/30 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CCPs
30 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

I'll ask Ranec if he can tell if who was watchign the boys and noticed his probing is hostile, neutral, or friendly

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 11:31 AM
Amy- You ask Ranec if he can tell if who was watching the boys and noticed his probing is hostile, neutral, or friendly. Ranec replies that it felt like a psychic probe similar to his own, curious and cautious.

Lune the Guardian
12th April 2009, 11:38 AM
Karin- You thank Gale and wish him good luck, hoping that you'll meet again. Then, you step through the portal. Just like Gale had told you, you find yourself on the top of a hill. You look around. While the grass below you is green, it progressively changes colors on the way to the base. There are patcher of yellowish green, yellow, ochre, orange and reddish orange grass and, finally, a ring of ruby red grass around the base of the hill. You can see groups of trees with blue and purple leaves, and the sky is bright blue, with just a few clowds and several clocks of different shapes and sizes floating in the air.

You keep searching until you finally see a house at the base of the hill. It looks like an ordinary country house, with white walls and orange roofing tiles. You walk down the hill until you reach it, and knock on the wooden door with a golden, ring-shaped knocker.

After a few seconds, you hear steps coming your way, and then the door opens. A middle-aged woman looks at you from the other side of the door. She looks surprised, and stressed.

"Yes?" is all she says.

You tell her that you have come to help her family.

"Who are you?" she asks.

At that moment, you hear a girl's voice coming from inside the house.

"Let her in, mum!" she says. "She's a friend!"

The woman looks back, and opens the door more widely. You can see a brown-haired girl running towards the door. She's wearing short, dark blue tights and a pink T-shirt with a white heart embroidered on it. She seems to be somewhere between 10 and 12 years old. Her face looks familiar.

"Where do you know her from?" asks the woman as soon as her daughter arrives.
"It's a long story," the girl replies. "I'll explain later. Please trust me, she's not a thief or anything."
"I trust you, darling. But... the house is a mess right now. We're not ready to receive guests." She then turns to you and explains. "We've been attacked by thieves at dawn. Something that looked like a cross between a woman and a turtle, and two pokemon. They teleported in, searched the house, took some things from our medicine kit and some things from Amber's room, and disappeared."
"They took my diary, my powder collection and my Ponyta plushie," her daughter adds. "What did they want a plushie for? But I managed to hide my Destiny Jewel and my important notes from them. It was weird and scary, but exciting. Every time they got too close to them... Er... I think I'll take you to my room and tell you there. You don't mind the mess, do you? You know it's not our fault and you said you were here to help."

-How will you respond, and what will you do?

Island: ???
Pokémon:

Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen

Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll apologize for the trouble, then follow Amber to her room.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2009, 02:30 PM
Karin- You apologize for the trouble, and follow Amber to her room. The interior house does look like someone's been searching it, but Amber's mother is making her best effort to put things back in order. She goes back to her tasks, but not before instructing Amber to try to tidy her room before her father comes back.

"I'll try," Amber says.

Her room looks like a regular girl's room, with a wallpaper resembling the sky with clouds and suns scattered all over the wall, a bed with a blanket with pokemon images and some plushies piled up behind it, a closet, a small desk, some drawers and shelves with books. However, all the drawers are open, their contents scattered all over the place, and some of the books have fallen - or may have been thrown - off the shelves.

Amber sighs. "I'll never finish cleaning up this mess. I wonder if it's worth the effort. What if they come again? I woke up wanting to try out a new formula I saw in my dreams, but now I'm missing one of the ingredients." She sighs again. "I'm still surprised I've managed to save my notes and the jewel. I mean... for a while I've had the feeling I would be able to rewind time if I really needed it, but I'd never tried until today. I wasn't even sure I really could. But when I had to protect the things that really mattered, it almost happened on its own. Still, it was always just a few seconds. I'm not sure I'll ever be good at it."

She stops looking around, and directs her look straight at you.

"What about you?" she asks you. "Do you know how to control it?"

Knight of Time
12th April 2009, 04:48 PM
Kyle- Thinking an empty glass bottle - or, as it is currently, a bottle full of lake water - will somehow come in handy eventually, you pick it up and hold it in your hand while you go to investigate the rainbow. The fish move aside as you approach, and you can get a good look at the stone at the center of the rainbow. It looks almost transparent, with a clearly white tint, and it is partially buried in the mud.

-What will you do?

Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance

Hmm, that's gotta be the stone the Golem was looking for, so I'm going to get it out (with Mako's help incase it's really stuck in the muck; no pun intended), and take it back to him.

lvl100mewtwo
12th April 2009, 08:10 PM
Alex-

Keeping Macedon on high alert, you try to pick up the little thing, realizing it must be a living creature. But something prevents you from touching it again. It feels like an invisible barrier has appeared between your hand and the creature.

-What will you do now?

Liiiive from the new PC... now to find my old stats again on the old computer :P

I will try picking up the little thing once more, if it doesn't work, I'll just leave it alone and keep on my walk. Going to try to make it to a store.

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body

Backpack:
37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Lune the Guardian
12th April 2009, 11:59 PM
Karin- You apologize for the trouble, and follow Amber to her room. The interior house does look like someone's been searching it, but Amber's mother is making her best effort to put things back in order. She goes back to her tasks, but not before instructing Amber to try to tidy her room before her father comes back.

"I'll try," Amber says.

Her room looks like a regular girl's room, with a wallpaper resembling the sky with clouds and suns scattered all over the wall, a bed with a blanket with pokemon images and some plushies piled up behind it, a closet, a small desk, some drawers and shelves with books. However, all the drawers are open, their contents scattered all over the place, and some of the books have fallen - or may have been thrown - off the shelves.

Amber sighs. "I'll never finish cleaning up this mess. I wonder if it's worth the effort. What if they come again? I woke up wanting to try out a new formula I saw in my dreams, but now I'm missing one of the ingredients." She sighs again. "I'm still surprised I've managed to save my notes and the jewel. I mean... for a while I've had the feeling I would be able to rewind time if I really needed it, but I'd never tried until today. I wasn't even sure I really could. But when I had to protect the things that really mattered, it almost happened on its own. Still, it was always just a few seconds. I'm not sure I'll ever be good at it."

She stops looking around, and directs her look straight at you.

"What about you?" she asks you. "Do you know how to control it?"

Island: Island of Dreams
Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll tell Amber that I don't know exactly how to control time, but that I have gone back into the past regardless. I'll ask if the term "child of the past" means anything to her, before I elaborate on the situation. If this Amber is the child of the past Fay told me about, hopefully she won't think I'm crazy.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2009, 08:30 AM
Kyle- With Mako's help, you unearth the stone and examine it. It does fit the description the Golem gave you. You return to the surface with the stone and the bottle. You're soaked but, luckily, the sun is shining bright.

You make your way back to the Golem's home. By the time you get there, you're simply wet. The Golem comes to greet you, and smiles when he sees his prized amulet in your hand.

"You've found it!" he cheers. "I don't know how to thank you. I hope you didn't have to go through too much trouble to find it. And you've found the Swablu too! And... what's that thing in your other hand?"

-How will you respond? And seriously, what are you going to do with the bottle (which is still full of lake water)?

Alex- I'll roll the die to see whether it works or not.

You try to pick up the creature again, and... the barrier stops you once more. You decide to stop bothering the poor creature, who's clearly afraid.

You continue walking, attempting to reach a store (while at the same time moving further away from the nearest store). The road is long and surrounded by a thick forest. The constant whisper of the river and your footsteps are the only sounds that keep you and Macedon company. Suddenly, you hear the branches on the right side of the road start moving. After a few seconds, a Tentacool appears, carrying a small sign wrapped in one of its tentacles. Before you have time to speculate on what a Tentacool may be doing so far from the water, the pokemon faces you and stretches out a tentacle in your direction, showing you the sign with another.

The sign reads: "Toll: 1 stamp or food ration per traveller."

The Tentacool's eyes are red, and there's an empty look on its face.

-What will you do?

Karin- You tell Amber that you don't know exactly how to control time, but that you have gone back into the past regardless. You ask her if the term "child of the past" means anything to her, before you elaborate on the situation. A smile forms on Amber's face.

"So you know!" she exclaims. "It's great to be able to talk to someone who understands. Yes, you and I are both children of the past. I've been having this recurring dream about us. That's a dream that you have many times, I've heard it happens to other people too, except that sometimes my dreams feel like more than just dreams and then they often come true. I don't know if that's because I was born on the Island of Dreams. I haven't met anyone else who was born here. Humans, I mean. Oh, sorry, I'm talking too much. It's just that I'm so excited to meet you! But you were going to tell me something, weren't you?"

-Were you?

Knight of Time
13th April 2009, 08:49 AM
Kyle- With Mako's help, you unearth the stone and examine it. It does fit the description the Golem gave you. You return to the surface with the stone and the bottle. You're soaked but, luckily, the sun is shining bright.

You make your way back to the Golem's home. By the time you get there, you're simply wet. The Golem comes to greet you, and smiles when he sees his prized amulet in your hand.

"You've found it!" he cheers. "I don't know how to thank you. I hope you didn't have to go through too much trouble to find it. And you've found the Swablu too! And... what's that thing in your other hand?"

-How will you respond? And seriously, what are you going to do with the bottle (which is still full of lake water)?

I'm going to tell the Golem that what I have in my other hand is a bottle full of water from the lake (I presume it is safe to drink, is it? I might use it if I end up thirsty along the way somewhere warm in Expedia), from there I'm going to ask him if he remembers seeing a Bagon and his Shelgon mother around this area somewhere, telling him I accidentally left something with them.

Lune the Guardian
13th April 2009, 10:09 AM
Karin- You tell Amber that you don't know exactly how to control time, but that you have gone back into the past regardless. You ask her if the term "child of the past" means anything to her, before you elaborate on the situation. A smile forms on Amber's face.

"So you know!" she exclaims. "It's great to be able to talk to someone who understands. Yes, you and I are both children of the past. I've been having this recurring dream about us. That's a dream that you have many times, I've heard it happens to other people too, except that sometimes my dreams feel like more than just dreams and then they often come true. I don't know if that's because I was born on the Island of Dreams. I haven't met anyone else who was born here. Humans, I mean. Oh, sorry, I'm talking too much. It's just that I'm so excited to meet you! But you were going to tell me something, weren't you?"

-Were you?

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'm relieved that this is the right Amber. I'll tell her that although I don't know every detail of the situation, time has been distorted by an evil force. I'll ask her if she knows of the YamiKairyu; I don't know much about him, but he seems to be the cause. I'll tell her that I've actually been sent back in time to meet her, and that apparently our help is needed to restore order towards the flow of time. I'll ask her if she's met Fay before. I'll tell her that Fay has told me stories about Amber's talent to travel into the past; perhaps the source of Amber's dreams is reality.

Wolfsong
13th April 2009, 10:19 AM
Amy- You ask Ranec if he can tell if who was watching the boys and noticed his probing is hostile, neutral, or friendly. Ranec replies that it felt like a psychic probe similar to his own, curious and cautious.

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/22 CCPS/30 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CCPs
30 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Switching Hook

I'll whisper to Blazer for him to be ready for anything just in case while i have Ranec try to make contact

lvl100mewtwo
13th April 2009, 10:42 AM
Alex- I'll roll the die to see whether it works or not.

You try to pick up the creature again, and... the barrier stops you once more. You decide to stop bothering the poor creature, who's clearly afraid.

You continue walking, attempting to reach a store (while at the same time moving further away from the nearest store). The road is long and surrounded by a thick forest. The constant whisper of the river and your footsteps are the only sounds that keep you and Macedon company. Suddenly, you hear the branches on the right side of the road start moving. After a few seconds, a Tentacool appears, carrying a small sign wrapped in one of its tentacles. Before you have time to speculate on what a Tentacool may be doing so far from the water, the pokemon faces you and stretches out a tentacle in your direction, showing you the sign with another.

The sign reads: "Toll: 1 stamp or food ration per traveller."

The Tentacool's eyes are red, and there's an empty look on its face.

-What will you do?

I'll pay the toll and keep on walking, but once the tentacool thinks I am gone, I'll start to follow it, something seems fishy...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body

Backpack:
38 Stamps -> 37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2009, 04:48 PM
Kyle- You tell the Golem that what you have in your other hand is a bottle full of water from the lake. The Golem eyes it cautiously.

"Be careful wth that, please," he tells you. "I don't want to get wet, nor to have to dry the floor if that water falls on it."

You nod, and ask him if he remembers seeing a Bagon and his Shelgon mother around this area somewhere, telling him you accidentally left something with them.

"A Bagon and a Shelgon?" he replies. "I've never seen any of those pokemon anywhere near here. Don't you remember where you were when you met them? And could you put that away, please? It's making me nervous."

-What will you do? As for your question, you can't ask an outside source (i.e. me) for extra information about what you find in the game. The knowledge your character doesn't have won't come to him out of nowhere.

Karin- Relieved that you have found the right Amber, you tell her that although you don't know every detail of the situation, time has been distorted by an evil force. You ask her if she knows of the YamiKairyu, telling her that you don't know much about him, but he seems to be the cause.

"Everyone knows about the YamiKairyu," Amber replies. "He's been causing trouble all over the Maiden Islands. The thieves who came this morning didn't say it, but I bet they were working for him. This island used to be safe from him, or so we thought, but I've seen photos of his minions on the newspaper. The Fearow and the Loudred who attacked me were there. And I once had a dream about the turtle woman. You were there too. And she teleported you from one island to another. I'm not sure where. So you're saying the YamiKairyu has changed time? How do you know that?"

You tell her that you've actually been sent back in time to meet her, and that apparently your help is needed to restore order towards the flow of time. You ask her if she's met Fay before, revealing that Fay has told you stories about Amber's talent to travel into the past. "Perhaps the source of your dreams is reality," you tell her.

"Reality?" she thinks about t for a few moments. "You mean that something inside me knows that things are wrong and is telling me how everything should be? I don't know. It could be, but... it sounds scary. Who's that Fay who told you about me? I don't remember meeting anyone named Fay. Unless that's the name of the little teal Natu who came to my window after I had the first dream about the Children of Time. She never told me her name, but she said I had some interesting abilities. She said she'd come and play with me someday, but she hasn't returned yet."

-How will the conversation continue? (I wish we could be online at the same time to make it go faster and more naturally).

Amy- You whisper to Blazer for him to be ready for anything just in case, while you have Ranec try to make contact. While Ranec tries to send a message, a little girl comes out of her hiding place around the corner. She's wearing an old, dirty dress, torn in several places, and her face is covered, half by her long golden hair and half by the bouquets of flowers in her hands. Slowly and timidly, she crosses the street towards you on her bare feet. The boys don't seem to notice her, or at least don't look in her direction.

-What will you do now?

Alex: you give the Tentacool a stamp and keep walking, but as soon as the pokemon leaves, you turn around and follow it, smelling something fishy other than the regular sea smell on the Tentacool. You're luck, as it doesn't react to your presence.

You follow the Tentacool into the forest, until it stops and seems to wait for something. A few moments later, a Spearow descends from the sky and takes the stamp from the Tentacool. Then both pokemon go their separate ways.

-What will you do now?

Lune the Guardian
13th April 2009, 07:18 PM
Sorry, Gabi! We seem to be missing each other. We must both have conflicting schedules.

Karin- Relieved that you have found the right Amber, you tell her that although you don't know every detail of the situation, time has been distorted by an evil force. You ask her if she knows of the YamiKairyu, telling her that you don't know much about him, but he seems to be the cause.

"Everyone knows about the YamiKairyu," Amber replies. "He's been causing trouble all over the Maiden Islands. The thieves who came this morning didn't say it, but I bet they were working for him. This island used to be safe from him, or so we thought, but I've seen photos of his minions on the newspaper. The Fearow and the Loudred who attacked me were there. And I once had a dream about the turtle woman. You were there too. And she teleported you from one island to another. I'm not sure where. So you're saying the YamiKairyu has changed time? How do you know that?"

You tell her that you've actually been sent back in time to meet her, and that apparently your help is needed to restore order towards the flow of time. You ask her if she's met Fay before, revealing that Fay has told you stories about Amber's talent to travel into the past. "Perhaps the source of your dreams is reality," you tell her.

"Reality?" she thinks about t for a few moments. "You mean that something inside me knows that things are wrong and is telling me how everything should be? I don't know. It could be, but... it sounds scary. Who's that Fay who told you about me? I don't remember meeting anyone named Fay. Unless that's the name of the little teal Natu who came to my window after I had the first dream about the Children of Time. She never told me her name, but she said I had some interesting abilities. She said she'd come and play with me someday, but she hasn't returned yet."

-How will the conversation continue? (I wish we could be online at the same time to make it go faster and more naturally).

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll tell Amber that I've met the turtle in her dream before; the turtle's name is Ms. Doodles. She teleported me to Pixie Island, which is where I met Fay and the other children of time. Fay was gathering the children of time, but the YamiKairyu got his way and we were all separated. I was sent back into the past, alone, where I met a Xatu who told me about the chaos that the YamiKairyu had caused towards the timeline. Damage has already been done and events have changed in ways that were not supposed to be. He said something about a family member being captured; it might have been the Natu that talked to Amber, and that would explain why she has not yet returned. The Xatu is the one who sent me here to Amber. Since I am in the past now, he hopes that we can do something to prevent the event in the future that caused time to be changed. He was going to locate the other children of time; I think that we need to stick together. I'll ask Amber what she wants to do.

lvl100mewtwo
13th April 2009, 09:08 PM
Alex: you give the Tentacool a stamp and keep walking, but as soon as the pokemon leaves, you turn around and follow it, smelling something fishy other than the regular sea smell on the Tentacool. You're luck, as it doesn't react to your presence.

You follow the Tentacool into the forest, until it stops and seems to wait for something. A few moments later, a Spearow descends from the sky and takes the stamp from the Tentacool. Then both pokemon go their separate ways.

-What will you do now?

I'll follow the Spearow, with Macedon following me up, if he can't keep up, I'll let him use Dynamic Punch for the speed. I'll make sure to stay out of the Spearow's eyesight...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body

Backpack:
37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Knight of Time
14th April 2009, 08:58 AM
Kyle- You tell the Golem that what you have in your other hand is a bottle full of water from the lake. The Golem eyes it cautiously.

"Be careful wth that, please," he tells you. "I don't want to get wet, nor to have to dry the floor if that water falls on it."

You nod, and ask him if he remembers seeing a Bagon and his Shelgon mother around this area somewhere, telling him you accidentally left something with them.

"A Bagon and a Shelgon?" he replies. "I've never seen any of those pokemon anywhere near here. Don't you remember where you were when you met them? And could you put that away, please? It's making me nervous."

-What will you do? As for your question, you can't ask an outside source (i.e. me) for extra information about what you find in the game. The knowledge your character doesn't have won't come to him out of nowhere.

That's understandable, anyway, I'm going to tell the Golem I ran into the Bagon and Shelgon before running into him (the Golem), so I'm going to say good-bye to him (while telling him to be extra careful with his lucky charm, and telling him I promise to be very careful with the bottle, after all, I wouldn't want to trip and fall over something I didn't see until it was too late), and backtrack a little, in hopes I'll eventually spot the Bagon and Shelgon.

Wolfsong
15th April 2009, 10:17 AM
Amy- You whisper to Blazer for him to be ready for anything just in case, while you have Ranec try to make contact. While Ranec tries to send a message, a little girl comes out of her hiding place around the corner. She's wearing an old, dirty dress, torn in several places, and her face is covered, half by her long golden hair and half by the bouquets of flowers in her hands. Slowly and timidly, she crosses the street towards you on her bare feet. The boys don't seem to notice her, or at least don't look in her direction.

-What will you do now?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/20 CCPS/15 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

20 CCPs
15 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Switching Hook

I'll climb down off of Blazer and introduce myself. After which i'll ask the girl her name.

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2009, 02:29 PM
Karin- Your reply looks almost like an update! It's too good to waste it, so I'll build it into the update. :D

You tell Amber that you've met the turtle in her dream before, and that her name is Ms. Doodles.

"She teleported me to Pixie Island, which is where I met Fay and the other children of time," you tell her. "Fay was gathering the children of time, but the YamiKairyu got his way and we were all separated. I was sent back into the past, alone, where I met a Xatu who told me about the chaos that the YamiKairyu had caused towards the timeline. Damage has already been done and events have changed in ways that were not supposed to be. He said something about a family member being captured; it might have been the Natu that talked to you, and that would explain why she has not yet returned. The Xatu is the one who sent me here to you. Since I am in the past now, he hopes that we can do something to prevent the event in the future that caused time to be changed. He was going to locate the other children of time; I think that we need to stick together. What do you want to do?"

Amber sits down on her bed, thinking.

"That's a lot to take in," she says. "I just... I just wanted to become a witch and help others. I've always felt I had it in me... I took every chance I had to learn, and I made a few potions that seemed to work. Then I had a dream about a pink powder that was supposed to do something amazing... I even managed to remember the recipe, but then those pokemon and... Ms. Doodles?... broke into my house and took some of my things and made all this mess. And I thought that was the biggest problem! But now you're saying the YamiKairyu's changing the timeline? I don't know how to fight someone who can do that!"

She looks down, worried and overwhelmed. Then, she looks up again.

"Unless..." she begins, "unless the answer's in the powder I was trying to make! I don't know exactly what it's supposed to do, but there must be a reason I dreamed about it. Would you please help me make it? Maybe we can find a way to use it against the YamiKairyu... or to make things the way they should be."

She looks around, and then adds, more timidly: "oh, and... do you think you could help me tidy my room? I'll get in trouble if I don't do it."

-So, what will you do?

Kyle- You tell the Golem that you ran into the Bagon and Shelgon before running into him. You say good-bye to him, telling him to be extra careful with his lucky charm, and promising to be very careful with the bottle yourself.

You try to retrace your steps to the point where you found the Shelgon and Bagon, but all the mountains look similar, and there are several paths among them. It's hard to tell which one is the right one.

-What will you do now? And are you planning to carry the bottle in your hand all the way?

Alex- Eh? Dynamicpunch makes pokemon faster, how? Or are you trying to use it on me in order to confuse me?

You try to chase the Spearow, but you're unable to catch up with it, and throwing punches into the air proves quite ineffective.

Once the Spearow has flown out of sight, you and Macedon find yourselves alone in the middle of the forest. You're surrounded by a few different kinds of trees and bushes, grass and other herbs, some moss, a few mushrooms here and there, and a few rocks scattered on the ground.

-What will you do now? (Sorry, the Spearow was just too fast for Macedon, and had started off with an advantage).

Amy- As the girl reaches you, you realize she's not quite as little as she seemed, but she's still very young, and having her head constantly looking down made her appear smaller. You climb off Blazer and introduce yourself. Then, you ask the girl her name.

When she puts her flowers down and looks up at you, you recognize her face. Her name only confirms it: she's Fay.

"Have we met before?" she asks you. "I don't think we have, but you feel familiar. All of you."
"Yes, we have," you reply.
Fay looks confused. "But when?... How? Who are you?"

-How will you respond?

Knight of Time
15th April 2009, 04:16 PM
Kyle- You tell the Golem that you ran into the Bagon and Shelgon before running into him. You say good-bye to him, telling him to be extra careful with his lucky charm, and promising to be very careful with the bottle yourself.

You try to retrace your steps to the point where you found the Shelgon and Bagon, but all the mountains look similar, and there are several paths among them. It's hard to tell which one is the right one.

-What will you do now? And are you planning to carry the bottle in your hand all the way?

Hmm, seems like finding the Bagon and Shelgon again is going to be harder than I thought, so I'm going to ask Dimitri if he remembers seeing them before around this area, if not, I'm going to have him and Draco split up, and fly ahead (going in different directions of course; I'd like one of them to go forward and to the left, and the other to go forward and to the right, the direction they each take doesn't matter as long as one goes left and one goes right, basically).

As for the bottle, I might as well carry it in my hand for the time being.

Oh, at this point, I'm going to bring in:

Flora the adopted Clefairy (F)
Ability: Cute Charm
Breed-On Move: Wish
Moves Learnt: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Doubleslap

Lune the Guardian
15th April 2009, 05:33 PM
Hehe. Thank you, Gabi! ^_^

Karin- Your reply looks almost like an update! It's too good to waste it, so I'll build it into the update. :D

You tell Amber that you've met the turtle in her dream before, and that her name is Ms. Doodles.

"She teleported me to Pixie Island, which is where I met Fay and the other children of time," you tell her. "Fay was gathering the children of time, but the YamiKairyu got his way and we were all separated. I was sent back into the past, alone, where I met a Xatu who told me about the chaos that the YamiKairyu had caused towards the timeline. Damage has already been done and events have changed in ways that were not supposed to be. He said something about a family member being captured; it might have been the Natu that talked to you, and that would explain why she has not yet returned. The Xatu is the one who sent me here to you. Since I am in the past now, he hopes that we can do something to prevent the event in the future that caused time to be changed. He was going to locate the other children of time; I think that we need to stick together. What do you want to do?"

Amber sits down on her bed, thinking.

"That's a lot to take in," she says. "I just... I just wanted to become a witch and help others. I've always felt I had it in me... I took every chance I had to learn, and I made a few potions that seemed to work. Then I had a dream about a pink powder that was supposed to do something amazing... I even managed to remember the recipe, but then those pokemon and... Ms. Doodles?... broke into my house and took some of my things and made all this mess. And I thought that was the biggest problem! But now you're saying the YamiKairyu's changing the timeline? I don't know how to fight someone who can do that!"

She looks down, worried and overwhelmed. Then, she looks up again.

"Unless..." she begins, "unless the answer's in the powder I was trying to make! I don't know exactly what it's supposed to do, but there must be a reason I dreamed about it. Would you please help me make it? Maybe we can find a way to use it against the YamiKairyu... or to make things the way they should be."

She looks around, and then adds, more timidly: "oh, and... do you think you could help me tidy my room? I'll get in trouble if I don't do it."

-So, what will you do?

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

Of course I'll help Amber. We'll start with cleaning her room. Once that's done, we can figure out how to make the powder. She must be right that it's important; Ms. Doodles might not have taken the trouble to attack her house otherwise.

lvl100mewtwo
15th April 2009, 08:51 PM
Alex- Eh? Dynamicpunch makes pokemon faster, how? Or are you trying to use it on me in order to confuse me?

You try to chase the Spearow, but you're unable to catch up with it, and throwing punches into the air proves quite ineffective.

Once the Spearow has flown out of sight, you and Macedon find yourselves alone in the middle of the forest. You're surrounded by a few different kinds of trees and bushes, grass and other herbs, some moss, a few mushrooms here and there, and a few rocks scattered on the ground.

-What will you do now? (Sorry, the Spearow was just too fast for Macedon, and had started off with an advantage).

Hah! The Dynamic Punch worked, it confused you! :P but in all seriousness, dynamic punch is a first shot move, so I guess there has to be some speed involved into the move, I was more using it for the speed then the actual contact...

I'll try to find my way back to the road, look at the trees, see which way the moss grows, indicating north, and walk to the right of the tree, trying to get back on the road...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body

Current Location: Art Island, confused amongst the trees and forest

Backpack:
37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Lune the Guardian
15th April 2009, 11:17 PM
No, that's Mach Punch. (Get it, Mach?) Dynamicpunch is a low accuracy power move that also confuses the target.

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2009, 03:06 PM
Kyle- Realizing that finding the Bagon and Shelgon again is going to be harder than you thought, you ask Dimitri if he remembers seeing them before around the area. The Swablu thinks about it for a moment, staring at the paths ahead.

"I'm sure I have seen a Shelgon somewhere near here," he finally says. "But I could swear it was on a path that's not there anymore!"

-Things are taking a turn for the weird now. What will you do?

Karin- You agree to help Amber. Cleaning her room takes a while, but working together makes the task less tedious.

Finally, when everything's back in its place, you start focusing on the powder.. You agree that it must be important, as Ms. Doodles might not have taken the trouble to attack her house otherwise.

"Let's see..." Amber tries to remember. "First, we need the ingredients. I lost my Destiny Jewel dust, but I still have my Destiny Jewel, so I'm sure we can find a way to get some dust out of it. It's not as hard as other gems are. Then my perfume... they didn't take it, and I caught it when it was falling so it didn't break, so that's one thing we already have. The strawberry jelly powder's in the kitchen, they didn't enter the kitchen, luckily. Then Sleep Powder... I don't have it anymore. We'll need to get some. I think that will be the hardest part."

-So, what now?

Alex- Did you know that the moss grows on the south where I live? In any case, I will assume it grows on the North on the Maiden Islands because that will make more sense for most players.

You try to find your way back to the road, guiding yourself by the moss growing on the trees. You manage to walk in a generally westward direction until you finally see the road ahead.

As you approach the road, you notice a man in a black uniform standing with his back towards you. It looks like he's been standing there for a while.

-What will you do now

Knight of Time
16th April 2009, 03:27 PM
Kyle- Realizing that finding the Bagon and Shelgon again is going to be harder than you thought, you ask Dimitri if he remembers seeing them before around the area. The Swablu thinks about it for a moment, staring at the paths ahead.

"I'm sure I have seen a Shelgon somewhere near here," he finally says. "But I could swear it was on a path that's not there anymore!"

-Things are taking a turn for the weird now. What will you do?

Moves Learnt: Pound, Charm, Encore, Sing, Amnesia, Wish (bred-on), Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Growl, Doubleslap

'shrugs' I'm going to ask Mako if he remembers the way to the beach where I first met him, and I'm going to also ask Dimitri if he also remembers this beach that Mako was first at (where I played that tic-tac-toe game, and got the Diving Pearl), from there, I'm going to keep a sharp eye out for boulders in the area, as I remember there were some around when I first met up with the Bagon and Shelgon.

Lune the Guardian
16th April 2009, 07:54 PM
Karin- You agree to help Amber. Cleaning her room takes a while, but working together makes the task less tedious.

Finally, when everything's back in its place, you start focusing on the powder.. You agree that it must be important, as Ms. Doodles might not have taken the trouble to attack her house otherwise.

"Let's see..." Amber tries to remember. "First, we need the ingredients. I lost my Destiny Jewel dust, but I still have my Destiny Jewel, so I'm sure we can find a way to get some dust out of it. It's not as hard as other gems are. Then my perfume... they didn't take it, and I caught it when it was falling so it didn't break, so that's one thing we already have. The strawberry jelly powder's in the kitchen, they didn't enter the kitchen, luckily. Then Sleep Powder... I don't have it anymore. We'll need to get some. I think that will be the hardest part."

-So, what now?

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

The Island of Dreams has Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon types on it, right? If we search for some Grass pokémon, we might be able to collect their powder. I think we should take the other items with us in case there's another attack, so first we'll visit the kitchen for strawberry jelly powder. It'll be a hassle to carry everything with us, but I don't feel like the ingredients are safe to leave in the house while we venture out to gather the Sleep Powder. Once we've got everything, we can leave in search of a pokémon that can use Sleep Powder. A Flying type like a Butterfree would work, too.

lvl100mewtwo
16th April 2009, 09:19 PM
Alex- Did you know that the moss grows on the south where I live? In any case, I will assume it grows on the North on the Maiden Islands because that will make more sense for most players.

You try to find your way back to the road, guiding yourself by the moss growing on the trees. You manage to walk in a generally westward direction until you finally see the road ahead.

As you approach the road, you notice a man in a black uniform standing with his back towards you. It looks like he's been standing there for a while.

-What will you do now

Haha, that would be cause you are in the southern hemisphere and I would be in the northern hemisphere, just like your water drains counter clockwise and mine drains clockwise. Aaaannyyyyways... yeah my bad, I meant Mach Punch, haha, I guess the confusion of Dynamic Punch worked for everyone...

I'll approach the man cautiously, ask him where I could find the next store, I need provisions.

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Flame / Burning Body

Current Location: Art Island, confused amongst the trees and forest

Backpack:
37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Wolfsong
19th April 2009, 12:09 AM
Amy- As the girl reaches you, you realize she's not quite as little as she seemed, but she's still very young, and having her head constantly looking down made her appear smaller. You climb off Blazer and introduce yourself. Then, you ask the girl her name.

When she puts her flowers down and looks up at you, you recognize her face. Her name only confirms it: she's Fay.

"Have we met before?" she asks you. "I don't think we have, but you feel familiar. All of you."
"Yes, we have," you reply.
Fay looks confused. "But when?... How? Who are you?"

-How will you respond?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/18 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

18 CCPs
18 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Switching Hook

I'll tell her that the last time we met I didn't look the same as i was now. I was a silver wolf at the time. She was with Karin one of the children of the past when we met.

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2009, 01:07 PM
Kyle- You shrug and decide to take it easy. You ask Mako if he remembers the way to the beach where you first met him, and you ask Dimitri if he remembers that beach.

Dimitri replies first.

"Sorry, I wasn't there when you two met," he says. "I can try to find a beach, if that helps."
"I think I know the way," says Mako. "Something feels wrong around here, and the paths look different, but the beach should still be in the same direction. I hope."

You look around for any boulders in the area. Since it's a mountainous region, boulders are a common sight and you can see quite a few.

-What will you do now?

Karin- "The Island of Dreams has Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon types on it, right?" you try to make sure.

Amber nods.

"If we search for some Grass pokémon, we might be able to collect their powder," you suggest. "I think we should take the other items with us in case there's another attack, so first we'll visit the kitchen for strawberry jelly powder. It'll be a hassle to carry everything with us, but I don't feel like the ingredients are safe to leave in the house while we venture out to gather the Sleep Powder. Once we've got everything, we can leave in search of a pokémon that can use Sleep Powder. A Flying type like a Butterfree would work, too."

"Yes, I think that will work!" Amber cheers. "Butterfree sometimes fly near the house in the mornings. We can try to find one. Hold on, I'll get the other ingredients."

You wait for a few moments until Amber returns with a box of jelly powder. She then takes her bottle of perfume, and lifts her mattress to reveal an iridescent gem with many colors.

"The Destiny Jewel has many magical properties," she says as she picks it up. "It's used mainly to reveal hidden paths, but it can be used in many spells to open magical paths or to reveal the location of something or someone. Of course, if you want to do something really complicated, it won't be easy. But it's a great help to find lost pencils and stuff like that, if you know how to use it."

As you get ready to go, Amber's mother stops you.

"Where are you going?" she inquires.
"We're going out to find some Butterfree or other pokemon who can use Sleep Powder," Amber replies. "We need to get some. It's important."
"It's too dangerous," her mother says. "The thieves are still on the loose. I don't want to think of what they could do if they find you alone in the field. Your dad should be done talking to the police by now, he should be back soon. Why don't you wait until he returns?"

-What will you do?

Alex- You approach the man cautiously and ask him where you can find the next store. The man looks startled for a moment, but then glares at you as if you'd just done something wrong.

"Where did you come out of?" he says in a firm tone. "We're about as far from the nearest store as anyone can be on this island. And what were you doing down in the forest? Have you talked to anyone?"

-How will you respond?

Amy- You tell Fay that the last time you two met you didn't look the same as you do now. You were a silver wolf at the time, and she was with Karin, one of the children of the past.

Fay looks at you, confused.

"What you're saying shouldn't make sense," she tells you. "But somehow it does. I know it didn't happen. But... I remember it! What's going on? Who are you?"

She takes a few steps back, still looking at you and your group.

"The children of the past..." she repeats slowly. "The children of time! I remember them! But... It feels like another life. Is that what it was? I remember being called 'the Guru' and living in a temple with the monks, but the only temple around here was destroyed when I was very little. And I remember having friends I've never met, and..." her eyes open widely. "Oh, no! Uinya! She's the one who was killed last night. She was my friend!"

Tears begin to run down her cheeks.

"How did this happen?" she sobs. "I've been running and hiding since I can remember. I didn't think I had any friends. And now..." She presses her eyes tight shut, but she can't stop crying. "I remember now. We had a mission, didn't we? And we failed. Now I've lost everything! Everyone!"

The boys look at her and move away slowly. They seem to think she's crazy.

-What will you do now?

Knight of Time
20th April 2009, 01:26 PM
Kyle- You shrug and decide to take it easy. You ask Mako if he remembers the way to the beach where you first met him, and you ask Dimitri if he remembers that beach.

Dimitri replies first.

"Sorry, I wasn't there when you two met," he says. "I can try to find a beach, if that helps."
"I think I know the way," says Mako. "Something feels wrong around here, and the paths look different, but the beach should still be in the same direction. I hope."

You look around for any boulders in the area. Since it's a mountainous region, boulders are a common sight and you can see quite a few.

-What will you do now?

I'm going to ask Mako what he is finding wrong about the area (just incase something affected this place in a negative way) , then I'm going to politely ask him if he can lead the way back to the beach, but in the process, I'm going to look left and right every few steps, just incase I see the Bagon and Shelgon, or something else around this area that catches my eye.

lvl100mewtwo
20th April 2009, 08:54 PM
Alex- You approach the man cautiously and ask him where you can find the next store. The man looks startled for a moment, but then glares at you as if you'd just done something wrong.

"Where did you come out of?" he says in a firm tone. "We're about as far from the nearest store as anyone can be on this island. And what were you doing down in the forest? Have you talked to anyone?"

-How will you respond?

I'll respond with the following: "Sorry to have startled you, I was just following a Spearow who took one of my stamps and I came out this end of forest with Macedon here... I haven't talked to anyone though, only one person regarding island registration, why?

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male

Current Location: Art Island, confused

Backpack:
37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Lune the Guardian
20th April 2009, 09:12 PM
Karin- "The Island of Dreams has Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon types on it, right?" you try to make sure.

Amber nods.

"If we search for some Grass pokémon, we might be able to collect their powder," you suggest. "I think we should take the other items with us in case there's another attack, so first we'll visit the kitchen for strawberry jelly powder. It'll be a hassle to carry everything with us, but I don't feel like the ingredients are safe to leave in the house while we venture out to gather the Sleep Powder. Once we've got everything, we can leave in search of a pokémon that can use Sleep Powder. A Flying type like a Butterfree would work, too."

"Yes, I think that will work!" Amber cheers. "Butterfree sometimes fly near the house in the mornings. We can try to find one. Hold on, I'll get the other ingredients."

You wait for a few moments until Amber returns with a box of jelly powder. She then takes her bottle of perfume, and lifts her mattress to reveal an iridescent gem with many colors.

"The Destiny Jewel has many magical properties," she says as she picks it up. "It's used mainly to reveal hidden paths, but it can be used in many spells to open magical paths or to reveal the location of something or someone. Of course, if you want to do something really complicated, it won't be easy. But it's a great help to find lost pencils and stuff like that, if you know how to use it."

As you get ready to go, Amber's mother stops you.

"Where are you going?" she inquires.
"We're going out to find some Butterfree or other pokemon who can use Sleep Powder," Amber replies. "We need to get some. It's important."
"It's too dangerous," her mother says. "The thieves are still on the loose. I don't want to think of what they could do if they find you alone in the field. Your dad should be done talking to the police by now, he should be back soon. Why don't you wait until he returns?"

-What will you do?

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

Hm. I could head out myself or wait for her Dad... If I go by myself, I'd be able to get our ingredients sooner, but then I would be leaving Amber at the house and something might happen when I'm not there. Or, something could happen to me, and I might not make it back to the house, then I would be separated from Amber. I think I'll listen to her mom and wait until Amber's dad comes back.

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2009, 04:58 PM
Kyle- You ask Mako what he is finding wrong about the area.

"It looks different," he replies. "The path we're on doesn't look like the one we took when we came. And the boulders are not in the same place either. It's just... weird."

You ask him if he can lead the way back to the beach.

"I remember the direction the beach used to be. If it's still there, I'm sure I can find a way. The mountains still look the same, so I hope the beach will be the same too."

You decide to follow his instincts and let him guide you. Every few steps, you look left and right to see if the Shelgon and Bagon show up, or if something else catches your eye.

As you walk, you find nothing more interesting than plants and rocks. You occasionally have to walk back a few steps upon finding a dead end, but after a few tries you finally come across a wide road.

"This is it!" exclaims Mako. "If we follow the road to the northeast, I'm sure we'll find the beach."

-What will you do?

Alex- "Sorry to have startled you," you respond. "I was just following a Spearow who took one of my stamps and I came out this end of forest with Macedon here... I haven't talked to anyone though, only one person regarding island registration, why?"
The man eyes you suspiciously. "Following a Spearow who took your stamp?" he muses. "Spearows don't normally show up on the road. Where did you find this Spearow, and how did it take your stamp?"

-How will you respond?

Karin- You consider your options. You think of going out by yourself in order to get the ingredients sooner, but you don't want to leave Amber at the house in case something happens while you're away, either to her or to yourself. You finally decide to listen to her mom and wait until Amber's dad comes back.

It only takes a few minutes until he arrives. His wife and daughter hug him as he walks through the door.

"How did it go?" Amber's mum asks him.
"They took my declaration, but they didn't say anything else," he replies. "I wouldn't count on seeing them behind the bars any time soon. It's so frustrating when something like this happens!"
"At least no one was hurt and they didn't take anything valuable," his wife conforts him.
"They took things that were valuable to me," Amber remarks. "And I need to get them back. At least the powders. Please let us go, dad! I don't think they'll come back so soon, and if they do... we'll handle them. But I think it will be years before I meet them again."
"Again with those wild statements of yours," he replies, but stops himself when he notices you. "Oh... hello," he says to you. "Sorry I didn't see you before, I had too much on my mind. You are...?"

-Sorry to cut it here, but I'm afraid this requires a little bit of interaction.

Knight of Time
22nd April 2009, 07:02 PM
Kyle- You ask Mako what he is finding wrong about the area.

"It looks different," he replies. "The path we're on doesn't look like the one we took when we came. And the boulders are not in the same place either. It's just... weird."

You ask him if he can lead the way back to the beach.

"I remember the direction the beach used to be. If it's still there, I'm sure I can find a way. The mountains still look the same, so I hope the beach will be the same too."

You decide to follow his instincts and let him guide you. Every few steps, you look left and right to see if the Shelgon and Bagon show up, or if something else catches your eye.

As you walk, you find nothing more interesting than plants and rocks. You occasionally have to walk back a few steps upon finding a dead end, but after a few tries you finally come across a wide road.

"This is it!" exclaims Mako. "If we follow the road to the northeast, I'm sure we'll find the beach."

-What will you do?

Maybe some magic or something twisted this area up a little, no matter, I'm going to ask Mako to lead the way as we follow the northeast road.

Lune the Guardian
22nd April 2009, 07:44 PM
How cool ^_^

Karin- You consider your options. You think of going out by yourself in order to get the ingredients sooner, but you don't want to leave Amber at the house in case something happens while you're away, either to her or to yourself. You finally decide to listen to her mom and wait until Amber's dad comes back.

It only takes a few minutes until he arrives. His wife and daughter hug him as he walks through the door.

"How did it go?" Amber's mum asks him.
"They took my declaration, but they didn't say anything else," he replies. "I wouldn't count on seeing them behind the bars any time soon. It's so frustrating when something like this happens!"
"At least no one was hurt and they didn't take anything valuable," his wife conforts him.
"They took things that were valuable to me," Amber remarks. "And I need to get them back. At least the powders. Please let us go, dad! I don't think they'll come back so soon, and if they do... we'll handle them. But I think it will be years before I meet them again."
"Again with those wild statements of yours," he replies, but stops himself when he notices you. "Oh... hello," he says to you. "Sorry I didn't see you before, I had too much on my mind. You are...?"

-Sorry to cut it here, but I'm afraid this requires a little bit of interaction.

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

CCPs: 31
Stamps: 177
Inventory:
- 1 Sharp Claw
- 1 Dark Pulse TM
- 1 Roost TM
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 1 Dizzy Punch TM
- 1 Bulk Up TM
- 1 Water Gun TM
- 1 Spore TM
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Rock Throw TM
- 1 Poison Fang TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- Lune Plushy

I'll tell him my name and introduce myself as Amber's friend. I came to help out when I heard about the trouble at the house. I'm sorry that this attack happened. I'm planning to help Amber to get her things back and do whatever else I can to help.

lvl100mewtwo
22nd April 2009, 11:46 PM
Alex- "Sorry to have startled you," you respond. "I was just following a Spearow who took one of my stamps and I came out this end of forest with Macedon here... I haven't talked to anyone though, only one person regarding island registration, why?"
The man eyes you suspiciously. "Following a Spearow who took your stamp?" he muses. "Spearows don't normally show up on the road. Where did you find this Spearow, and how did it take your stamp?"

-How will you respond?

"The spearow took the stamp after I had given it as a toll to a Tentacool, it seemed a little too fishy to me, so I tried to follow it... has anything weird been happening on the island these days?"

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male

Current Location: Art Island, confused

Backpack:
37 Stamps
0 CCPs

Wolfsong
6th May 2009, 07:25 PM
Amy- You tell Fay that the last time you two met you didn't look the same as you do now. You were a silver wolf at the time, and she was with Karin, one of the children of the past.

Fay looks at you, confused.

"What you're saying shouldn't make sense," she tells you. "But somehow it does. I know it didn't happen. But... I remember it! What's going on? Who are you?"

She takes a few steps back, still looking at you and your group.

"The children of the past..." she repeats slowly. "The children of time! I remember them! But... It feels like another life. Is that what it was? I remember being called 'the Guru' and living in a temple with the monks, but the only temple around here was destroyed when I was very little. And I remember having friends I've never met, and..." her eyes open widely. "Oh, no! Uinya! She's the one who was killed last night. She was my friend!"

Tears begin to run down her cheeks.

"How did this happen?" she sobs. "I've been running and hiding since I can remember. I didn't think I had any friends. And now..." She presses her eyes tight shut, but she can't stop crying. "I remember now. We had a mission, didn't we? And we failed. Now I've lost everything! Everyone!"

The boys look at her and move away slowly. They seem to think she's crazy.

-What will you do now?

Sorry, meant to post this on Monday, just got sidetracked. Hope that it makes sense...

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/20 CCPS/20 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

20 CCPs
20 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Switching Hook

I'll try and comfort Fay the best that i can. Then ask if she knows a safe place where we can try and figure out what to do next. I don't think that being out in the open will help us out very much.

Lady Vulpix
17th May 2009, 02:16 PM
Kyle- You ask Mako to lead the way and follow the road northeast.

"Lead and follow at the same time?" he says, giving you an odd look, but then he shrugs and starts walking ahead of you.

You follow him along the road until you can finally see the beach ahead. As you walk towards it, you notice there's someone standing at the end of the road. Also, closer to you, is a guy with messy hair sitting by the road, reading a newspaper with a concentrated look on his face and drinking something from a round-shaped cup with a straw.

-What will you do?

Karin- You tell Amber's dad your name and tell him you're Amber's friend.

"I came to help out when I heard about the trouble at the house," you say. "I'm sorry that this attack happened. I'm planning to help Amber to get her things back and do whatever else I can to help."

He thinks about it for a moment, while Amber assures him that you're telling the truth.

"Please let us go find some powder," she insists. "Nothing bad will happen, the thieves won't come back today."

"Hmm... it would be strange for them to attack the same person twice in one day, but I can't hope to predict what they will do. I think it will be best if I go with you, just in case."

Amber's face brightens up. "Thanks!" she cheers. "Oh, we'll need a bag to collect the powder, and something to cover our faces in case the pokemon we find aren't friendly. Hold on, I'll get them."

Amber runs off and, after a few moments, returns with a plastic bag and three hankerchiefs. She hands a hankerchief to you and one to her father.

"If a pokemon throws powder at you, you can cover your nose and mouth like this to stop yourself from breathing it," she shows you, taking the remaining hankerchief to her face. "Are we ready to go now?"

-Are you? Or is there anything else you'd like to do or say first?

I'll leave it here for now because I have to go and I think half an update is better than nothing at all. I'll try to update for the other players soon.

Lune the Guardian
17th May 2009, 02:27 PM
Yay! Thanks for the update ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself in Salta.

Karin- You tell Amber's dad your name and tell him you're Amber's friend.

"I came to help out when I heard about the trouble at the house," you say. "I'm sorry that this attack happened. I'm planning to help Amber to get her things back and do whatever else I can to help."

He thinks about it for a moment, while Amber assures him that you're telling the truth.

"Please let us go find some powder," she insists. "Nothing bad will happen, the thieves won't come back today."

"Hmm... it would be strange for them to attack the same person twice in one day, but I can't hope to predict what they will do. I think it will be best if I go with you, just in case."

Amber's face brightens up. "Thanks!" she cheers. "Oh, we'll need a bag to collect the powder, and something to cover our faces in case the pokemon we find aren't friendly. Hold on, I'll get them."

Amber runs off and, after a few moments, returns with a plastic bag and three hankerchiefs. She hands a hankerchief to you and one to her father.

"If a pokemon throws powder at you, you can cover your nose and mouth like this to stop yourself from breathing it," she shows you, taking the remaining hankerchief to her face. "Are we ready to go now?"

-Are you? Or is there anything else you'd like to do or say first?

I'll leave it here for now because I have to go and I think half an update is better than nothing at all. I'll try to update for the other players soon.

Pokémon:

Male Onix
Level 22

CCPs: 31
Stamps: 177
Inventory:
- 1 Sharp Claw
- 1 Dark Pulse TM
- 1 Roost TM
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 1 Dizzy Punch TM
- 1 Bulk Up TM
- 1 Water Gun TM
- 1 Spore TM
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Rock Throw TM
- 1 Poison Fang TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- Lune Plushy

I'll keep my handkerchief and ask Amber to check again if we've got all the other materials with us. If we do, we could leave in search of the powder.

Knight of Time
17th May 2009, 03:41 PM
Kyle- You ask Mako to lead the way and follow the road northeast.

"Lead and follow at the same time?" he says, giving you an odd look, but then he shrugs and starts walking ahead of you.

You follow him along the road until you can finally see the beach ahead. As you walk towards it, you notice there's someone standing at the end of the road. Also, closer to you, is a guy with messy hair sitting by the road, reading a newspaper with a concentrated look on his face and drinking something from a round-shaped cup with a straw.

-What will you do?

CCPs: 12
Stamps: 12
Items: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Moon Stone (I'll eventually decide when to use it on Flora, possibly on the next island I decide to go to)

Oops, sorry. Must have goofed there a little.

Well, I might as well give a friendly hello to the person closest to me, not much else I can think of at the top of my head right now.

Lady Vulpix
18th May 2009, 10:49 AM
Alex- "The spearow took the stamp after I had given it as a toll to a Tentacool," you say to the man in uniform, "it seemed a little too fishy to me, so I tried to follow it... has anything weird been happening on the island these days?"
"Nothing you should be concerned with," he replies. "I assume you're new to the Maiden Islands. I suggest that you learn how things work around here before you go chasing the pokemon in service of our mighty ruler."

-So... what's next?

Amy- You try and comfort Fay the best that you can. She throws the flowers to the floor and hugs you, still crying.

"Thanks," she says. "Thanks for being here. I need your help, I can't keep going alone. I'm not..." she sobs and pauses to catch her breath. "I'm not as strong as the Fay you met before. I have the knowledge, but not the experience, of the things that made her strong. I need someone to stick with me, someone I can trust, at least for one day. It hurts to be so alone."

You try to show her your support and ask if she knows a safe place where you can try and figure out what to do next, as you don't think that being out in the open will help you out very much.

She tries to wipe her tears off her face, and picks up the flowers.

"No place is safe to stay for too long," she says, "but there's an abandoned warehouse nearby where I have spent a few nights. It should be safe to talk for a while." She looks around. "Yes, I don't sense anyone dangerous around here right now. The warehouse should be safe."

-So, are you going, staying, or going elsewhere? And, in any case, what will you say once you arrive (or decide to stay)?

And there goes another half-update. I guess I could keep doing this for the next few days, until I leave for Salta on Friday. Thanks for the good wishes, Karin!