PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands version 10! (Awaiting players) [M.A. Quicksilver]



Pages : [1] 2

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 03:22 PM
Welcome to Expedia: The Maiden Islands

Workers: Lady Vulpix (currently accepting applications)
Created By: Ahrchriohn, Phantom of Innocence BF, and Avian Freeze

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

One fateful day, deep within the cold depths of the great ocean, the cold silence was suddenly shattered! The sea began to thrash about with great fury, with water bubbling and gushing about and waves crashing into each other. Suddenly, the silence returned, and all settled down to be peaceful and silent. BOOM!!! Magma came shooting out of the water, straight into the sky, showering lava and debris into the deep water. The sea exploded with heat, earth began to rise and conquer and defy the sea. All was a mighty chaos, whirling and swirling, dashing up and down, and burning with anger!

The fury slowly became silenced, and the ocean became quiet once again, calmed by the might of time. But the ocean was now broken by five large mounds, sitting there, simmering away. These were the Maiden Islands.

And years later, a maiden sits by her windowsill, waiting for her dear husband. Waiting in her corner of sadness, yearning and aching for the day the man she loved returned to her warm embrace. And she sits in her sadness, despair slowly creeping into her heart, and rendering her a lost soul. And to deliver the final blow, she discovers the truth---the truth that her husband is dead---and she is utterly lost forever, claimed by the abyss of no hope. The maiden grows old, and her soul, her heart, her mind, her spirit, are all lost.

And yet later, several youths are sent on a mission to the Maiden Islands, to discover the hidden corners, reveal the untold secrets, cast light upon the shadows, and attempt to recover the maiden's lost soul.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~


You land on the beach of Mistonnence Dragart, the center island. Some try to enter the island itself, but as they reach the edge of the beach and prepare to enter it, they are suddenly paralyzed. It takes them a few hours to recover, as some try to access the islands from other areas. So far, the only place on Mistonnence Dragart you can reach is the beach. It seems the maiden is feeling mischievous. You will need to find several gems and diamonds along your journey to be able to enter the island and bypass the shield.

Your goal: To access Maiden's Peak in the center of the island. You will need the Mystic Pearl, found on Innocence Island, the Element Emerald on Art Island, the Volcano Ruby on Dragonair Island, and the Frozen Diamond on the Island of Mist to enter.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~


The Maiden Islands

Mistonnence Dragart
Mistonnence Dragart is the center, and heart of the islands. It is the largest island, and within the middle of it all, lies the immense, gigantic Maiden's Peak, the tallest mountain among the islands. It is still an active volcano. The island is laden with forest, silent and eerie, for the maiden has forbidden mankind to ever set foot on the island. The island sits there, waiting, waiting, waiting for the day it is set free...

You will start out here, on Welcome Beach.

Remember: You can only access the rest of this island if you have all four gems.

Island of Dreams
The Island of Dreams, recently discovered, is a very mysterious place, filled with a mystic aura. It has a dream-like environment; as you will probably notice by the clocks floating in the air. Only the bravest of travelers are allowed on this Island and there is only way to enter it. Here you can find the Destiny Jewel. Friendly pokemon are not likely to be encountered on this island, as most of them have fallen under the influence of the YamiKairyu. The Pokemon types that can be found on the Island of Dreams are Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon.

Pixie Island
Legends say that, 2000 years ago, a group of sorcerers came here in search for rare magical creatures known as pixies. While it's not clear whether they found them or not, this island was for many years home to large communities of sorcerers and was often used as a magic training field. That era is long gone, but some of its effects can still be felt in the present and, while most of the current inhabitants of the island are civilians, it's said that some sorcerers can still be found out there.
The island is hidden by a spell and its location changes, so you'll need a Destiny Jewel to get to it.

Where you CAN go now:

Dragonair Island
Located to the Northwest of Mistonnence Dragart, is a long, slender island, uncannily shaped like a serpent. It is full of mountains, and within them, you may find hidden and wonderful surprises! On this island, enchanted with mysticism, you will encounter Fire, Dragon, Rock, Steel, Water, and Electric Pok幦on, but beware as these Pok幦on are dangerous. Seek the Volcano Ruby here.

Innocence Island
Now, fly across the sky to the northeast, and approach Innocence Island. When you arrive, you instantly detect a stench of filth and darkness, yet all you see is pretty, innocent forest. Rivers, lakes, marshes, and bogs have silently crept into the pure island, ravaged it, and stay there like a parasite, fouling it up. You will encounter Water, Grass, Dark, Poison, Normal, Flying, and Psychic types on this strange island. Here you will find the Mystic Pearl.

Art Island
Venture into Art Island, lying in the southwest corner, sitting there, awaiting the first humans to arrive. It seems as if it was a bird, gracefully floating over the seas, sending out a calm aura of calm and content to all around it. The island is majestic and slender, with a tall peak, forests, and grasslands, everywhere. A long river gallops through the center of the island. You will encounter Grass, Bug, Flying, Water, Fighting, and Normal types in this area. Here you will find the Element Emerald.

Island of Mist
Now, swim east, and you will begin to notice a drastic change in the climate from the warm sunny hills of Art Island to the deathly, cold, silence of the Island of Mist. Hidden under a veil of fog, it sits there, with the cold wind ravaging the icy island. Left to die away by the kindness of warmth, it lies there, getting colder and colder. It is entirely frozen, and snowstorms and hailstorms are commomplace here. Although it seems as if there is nothing special on it but ice and mountains, you are wrong! The freezing snow holds and hides secrets beneath its icy layers. On this island, you will encounter Ice, Ground, Rock, Dark, Fighting, and Ghost Pok幦on so be wary of that. Here you will also find the Frozen Diamond.

New areas have sprouted since the volcano erupted! Now you can explore: The Volcano, which is on Route 59 at the north end, Blizzard Peak, at the southern part of the island, the Snowball Field northwest of the store, and Hail Lake, southeast of the store.

You can see the maps of the islands by clicking here (http://community.webshots.com/album/35902230JObwOR).

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

You start out by saying to which of the four outer islands you wish to go to, and which form of transportation you will take (listed below). We will then tell you what happens to you, and then, we give you several choices on what you can do. You choose one, and then, we tell you the consequences of your decisions, and several more decisions you can choose, and so on.
-The forms of transportation are:

-Swimming Snorlax
-Fire and Ice
-Chikorita Slingshot
-Circle of Unown
-Charizard Carrier
-Rollout Azumarill
-Torkoal's "Magic Carpet"

You can only access them when you physically go to a beach. To find out how they work, you have to use them yourself!

-When you post, please help us by posting your status. It will help us when updating. Thank you. You post your status by saying:

Island you are on currently/Where you currently are (specific location)/Amount of Food Units and Pok嶮olls you have (see below)/CC Points you have

And underneath it, say what you would like to do.

-Food: You will need food on your journey, mainly to feed the Pok幦on. We still have to work out a problem about how much food you yourself consume. Food is measured in units. And when you start out, you have 5 food units.

-You will encounter numerous Pok幦on in our game. Sometimes, they are friendly, and you can feed them. They may even become your friends and follow you along on your journey! Some are hostile, and you can throw them a Pok嶮oll to ward them off. You start out with 5 Pok嶮olls. You'll be able to check the genders and levels of these pokemon on this site (http://forboards.tripod.com/database.htm).

-We have numerous stores all over the islands. But to go to them, you have to physically access them in the game. We will post an inventory every once in a while here in this main post, so check it often. If you get to a store in the game, state that you enter, state what you buy, and then, leave. Here, you can buy food and Pok嶮olls when you run out. You can use CC Points to buy things, as well as sell other objects you find along the road.

-You are allowed to bring along TWO Pok幦on with you with you on your journey! They can be both adopted, captured or one of each. They can help you along the way, and you can bond with them on our journey. If you choose to bring a Pok幦on with you, please state who they are, and their stats in a post. Thanks!

-You will meet numerous people and beings along your way on your journey. They will help you, but is their help good or bad? It's your decision. They are:

-Ombrosa the Talking Umbreon (only on Mistonnence Dragart)
-Mermaid (only on Dragonair Island)
-Laughing Child (only on Innocence Island)
-Articuno Specter (only on Art Island)
-Rotundo the Snorlax and his icy assistants (only on Mist Island)
-Lunavar, the White Tiger (only on Island of Dreams)
-Uinya the Enchantress (only on Pixie Island)
-Old Man/Woman (all islands)

-Each island has its own unique set of gems and diamonds that you can find, sell, and use!

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~ 才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~才~~才~ ~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

Well, now you know it. So play! Good luck on your journey! And may the Maiden's love be with you!
~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

INVENTORY

DRAGONAIR ISLAND
Dragon Scale ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Thunderstone ~ 22 CCP/Stamps
Spark Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Supersized Dragonite Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Ghostly Ninetales Plushie ~ 6 CCP/Stamps
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Ice Pack - cures burn condition ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Dragonbreath TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Flame Wheel TM ~ 14 CCP/Stamps
Talking Mermaid doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


INNOCENCE ISLAND
Light Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Water Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Ocean Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Bug Families Plushie Collection 1 (Butterfree Family and Beedrill Family) ~ 4 CCP/Stamps
"Tentacool Monkey" Plushie (A Tentacool hanging on a tree) ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Toxalesce Stimulan - cures poison status ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Twineedle TM ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Strength HM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Laughing Child doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ART ISLAND
Photosynthesis Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Solar Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Leaf Stone ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Venustoise Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Trio Clamperl, Huntail, and Gorebyss Plushie Set ~ 6 CCP/Stamps
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Hair Of Dog - cures paralysis ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Waterfall HM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Giga Drain TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Articuno Specter plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ISLAND OF MIST
Night Stone ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Metal Coat ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Darkness Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Hairless Piloswine Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Arctic Azumarill Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Giant Microwave- cures freeze condition ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Ice Punch TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Rock Slide TM ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Maiden doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


MISTONNENCE DRAGART
Day Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Water Stone ~15 CCP/Stamps
Leaf Stone ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Thunderstone ~20 CCP/Stamps
Starter Plushie Set 1 (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle) ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Twins Plusle and Minun Plushie Set ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Shadow Ball TM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Detect TM ~ 12 CCP/Stamps
Ombrosa Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ISLAND OF DREAMS
Upgrade ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Solar Stone ~15 CCP/Stamps
Ruby-eyed Sableye Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Angelic Houndoom Plushie ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Set of 10 arrows ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Microphone - cures sleep condition ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Dream Eater TM ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Faint Attack TM ~ 14 CCP/Stamps
Switching Hook ~ 20 CCP/Stamps *exchanges the user's position with the location of the object it touches.*
Lunavar Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


PIXIE ISLAND
Flame Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Fire Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Baby Plushie Set 1 (Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff) ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Mini Spinda Faerie Plushie ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Set of 10 arrows ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Special Blend Tea - Restores 100% HP and removes status changes ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
All-Purpose Lozenge - removes status changes ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Meteor Mash TM ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Aeroblast TM ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Switching Hook ~ 20 CCP/Stamps *exchanges the user's position with the location of the object it touches.*
New Moon Uinya Doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ALL ISLANDS
Pokedoll ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Unit of Food ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Hollow Stone (Forge with a Gem to create a Stone) ~ 2 CCP/Stamps
Accelerator Gene ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Rainbow Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Division Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Herbal Tea- heals 25% HP ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Eternal Restore- revives pok幦on to 100% HP ~ 17 CCP/Stamps

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

(Straight from Goldenrod Tower)
~Forgery~
Gems to Stones Index

Spark Gem Thunderstone
Ocean Gem Water Stone
Flame Gem Fire Stone
Solar Gem Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem Moon Stone
Light Gem Day Stone
Darkness Gem Night Stone
Rainbow Gem Any Stone

Here you may up grade your gems and stones for a fee. Follow the formulas and also remember you must hand over Capture Center Points equal to the amount of the recipe.

Element Gem + Element Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Capture Center Pt/Stamp)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)

IM Contacts:
Lady Vulpix- Lady Vulpix G (AIM)

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 03:34 PM
Note to other workers: Tom and Kyle are still waiting for updates on version 9 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=518260#post518260). And so am I.

Amy- You ask Serenity and Ralts to talk to the round thing in the air, and Omastar to do the same with the round things in the water. Serenity carries Ralts up into the air while Omastar crawls into the lake. As Omastar gets closer to the blue spheres, these start shaking and their owners pop out of the water. The spheres were Marill tails! The Marills swim towards Omastar and look at him with curiousity.

In the meantime, Serenity and Ralts have done some talking with the floating pokemon, who has turned out to be a Chimecho and is now coming down with them, waving his tail in a friendly and musical manner. Relaxing a bit upon noticing there's no threat in sight, you ask the Chimecho if he knows of an easy way to cross the lake.

"Well... floating has always worked for me," he replies. "But I doubt you can all do that. Maybe the Marills over there can help you. Or maybe I can get my family and we can teleport you to the other side. Are you trying to get anywhere in particular?"

-How will you respond?

Wolfsong
4th November 2004, 03:55 PM
Amy- You ask Serenity and Ralts to talk to the round thing in the air, and Omastar to do the same with the round things in the water. Serenity carries Ralts up into the air while Omastar crawls into the lake. As Omastar gets closer to the blue spheres, these start shaking and their owners pop out of the water. The spheres were Marill tails! The Marills swim towards Omastar and look at him with curiousity.

In the meantime, Serenity and Ralts have done some talking with the floating pokemon, who has turned out to be a Chimecho and is now coming down with them, waving his tail in a friendly and musical manner. Relaxing a bit upon noticing there's no threat in sight, you ask the Chimecho if he knows of an easy way to cross the lake.

"Well... floating has always worked for me," he replies. "But I doubt you can all do that. Maybe the Marills over there can help you. Or maybe I can get myfamily and we can teleport you to the other side. Are you trying to get anywhere in particular?"

-How will you respond?

Circle Lake (i think)/Pixie Island/86 CCPS/95 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

86 CCPs
95 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

I'll turn to the chimecho and tell it that any help would be welcomed. I'll tell it that we are trying to head to Pixie City, but i won't say anymore in case there is anyone who shouldn't be listening listening. (hope that made sense) ^^;

Charizard04621
4th November 2004, 03:59 PM
Karin- You ask the monk if he can pull the switch. He does so, and immediately another wall sounds like it's going down. You take some time to notice which one it is, until you realize it was only a piece of the large green wall to your left.

Another section of the maze is now open to you. The monk follows the arrows until he can finally reach you.

"I think we'll be done with this soon," he smiles for the first time since you've met him. "That's the final section."


http://img127.exs.cx/img127/8618/Karin5.gif

-What will you do now?

Island: Art Island
Location: Unknown
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 60
Stamps: 212
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 3 Gold Berries
- 2 Miracleberries

I'll proceed through the opening.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
4th November 2004, 04:37 PM
School's been quite hectic in these past few weeks, but here I get a chance to post again. I'm really sorry for any delays or inconveniences I've cost, Gabi. >.<


Julina- You and your team follow the mysterious Xatu up the hole and into a long tunnel of blackness. The psychic bird flies fast, but always pauses for a moment when you're having trouble catching up, as if it wanted you to follow.
The tunnel ends abruptly, and the light hurts your eyes when you reach the exit, but you soon get used to it. Then, you look around at your surroundings. You find yourself in a hemispherical room, or a dome, with walls that seem to be made of little pieces of glass of all shapes and colors, capriciously assembled to make the place tremendously bright and colorful. The colors flicker on the floor and on the Xatu's golden feathers as the sun's rays (or some rays of light in any case) make their way through the walls. The Xatu is now floating in the center of the dome. It seems to be looking at something. You then notice 3 larger, oval pieces of glass aligned on one side of the dome. One of them is blue, one is yellow, and one is pink.


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I'll examine the colorful oval pieces of glass, please. =]

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 05:48 PM
It wasn't your fault at all, Julina. You've only caused a delay of an hour or so, while my latest delay has been longer than a month. I only PMed you in case you hadn't noticed I had updated for you, since AB was doing your updates before.


Amy- You turn to the Chimecho and tell him that any help would be welcomed. You tell him you're all trying to get to Pixie City, being careful not to say too much in case there are prying ears around.

"Pixie City?," the Chimecho says. "I can fix that. Hold on, I'll get the others."

You watch as the Chimecho floats away, and wait for some time. After a minute or two, the sound of bells starts ringing all over the place, announcing the arrival of the Chimecho and his group. Soon, you find yourselves surrounded by no less than 13 Chimechos!

"This group needs help to get to Pixie City," says the first Chimecho you've met. "Can we help them?"

The sound of chimes multiplies as all the floating pokemon nod in agreement, each of them grabbing a member of your company. Omastar waves goodbye to the Marills while he rejoins your group.

"Relax and make no sudden moves," says a Chimecho, wrapping its tail around your head. "We'll be there in no time!"

"Everyone follow me!," says the Chimecho that's now grabbing Alexa's arm. "No getting lost this time."

Not wanting to think of what may have happened last time, you follow your assigned Chimecho's directions. And before you can even take a deep breath, you notice the landscape around you has changed completely.

"Here we are!," says another Chimecho, letting go off Starflare's horn. "Pixie City's right ahead. Just be careful, the place is full of humans."

"Good luck!," another Chimecho tells you before fading away, along with the rest of the group.

You can see the lights of Pixie City ahead of you, on the other side of a wide road. You can also see another road to your right, which seams to lead right into the city.

-What will you do now?


Karin- You walk through the new opening, and the arrow tiles take you to the left, and then cause you turn right twice before leaving you facing yet another switch. The monk follows you, and pulls the switch for you. This switch has a different effect than the previous ones: it causes a platform to slide sideways, covering the hole on your side but leaving a similar gap behind.

"Will you please pull down the last switch on the east wall now?," the monk asks you. "You may pick the item on your way if you wish."


http://img124.exs.cx/img124/8024/Karin7.png

-What will you do? Pick the item and pull down the switch? Leave the item and pull down the switch? Or do something else?


Julina- You decide to examine the colorful oval shapes. As you fly towards them, you realize they were further than they seemed... and a lot bigger. It looks like you could fit a house into them, though you can't be sure of how your current size and the strange lighting of this room may affect your perception. As you get close to one of the ovals, you feel a strange vibration. The Xatu flies to your side and, for the first time, speaks to you.

"These are the gates of time," the mysterious bird says. "They represent the past, present and future. They help keep the balance of time throughout the world. I'm the gatekeeper. My family has always been in charge of keeping the timelines safe. But now, the balance has been altered."

There's a sad tone in the Xatu's voice.

"As you have been told, this is a psychic realm. The rules of nature are not as strong here as they are elsewhere, and sometimes they can be bent easily. If the chaos energy from the vortex is corrupted and turned into pure evil, this place will be the first to suffer its effects. But the connection also works backwards and you can reach for the vortex from these three gates, and disrupt its energies before it's too late. All you need is the essence of the Crystal Cave, which you already have as long as you remain in that shape and in this realm, and an icon of the past, present and future to activate each door."

-Has that speech made him less mysterious, or more so? What will you do?

Wolfsong
4th November 2004, 06:11 PM
Amy- You turn to the Chimecho and tell him that any help would be welcomed. You tell him you're all trying to get to Pixie City, being careful not to say too much in case there are prying ears around.

"Pixie City?," the Chimecho says. "I can fix that. Hold on, I'll get the others."

You watch as the Chimecho floats away, and wait for some time. After a minute or two, the sound of bells starts ringing all over the place, announcing the arrival of the Chimecho and his group. Soon, you find yourselves surrounded by no less than 13 Chimechos!

"This group needs help to get to Pixie City," says the first Chimecho you've met. "Can we help them?"

The sound of chimes multiplies as all the floating pokemon nod in agreement, each of them grabbing a member of your company. Omastar waves goodbye to the Marills while he rejoins your group.

"Relax and make no sudden moves," says a Chimecho, wrapping its tail around your head. "We'll be there in no time!"

"Everyone follow me!," says the Chimecho that's now grabbing Alexa's arm. "No getting lost this time."

Not wanting to think of what may have happened last time, you follow your assigned Chimecho's directions. And before you can even take a deep breath, you notice the landscape around you has changed completely.

"Here we are!," says another Chimecho, letting go off Starflare's horn. "Pixie City's right ahead. Just be careful, the place is full of humans."

"Good luck!," another Chimecho tells you before fading away, along with the rest of the group.

You can see the lights of Pixie City ahead of you, on the other side of a wide road. You can also see another road to your right, which seams to lead right into the city.

-What will you do now?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/86 CCPS/95 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

86 CCPs
95 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

I'll turn to Andrew and ask him if he still has that cell phone. If so, i'll have him use it to contact Fay since that was who Uinya told us to contact when and if we need info or advice.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 06:24 PM
Amy- You ask Andrew if he still has the cellphone with him. He tells you that he does, so you ask him to call Fay. Andrew nods and takes the phone closer to his face. Then he calls out "Fay". He stares at the phone for a while, before throwing it to the ground in frustration.
"This evil thing's not working!," he yells.
"Hey, don't do that!," Alexa shouts at him, picking up the cellphone. "You'll break it. That's not how it works. You really know nothing, do you?"
"I know a lot more than you. It's not my fault this phones so much worse than the ones we have where I come from."
"If you knew more than me, you'd know how to stop being annoying, Alexa says while browsing the directory on the phone. 'I'm hungry! I'm tired! I need to sleep! I wanna go home! This phone is worse than mine!' Our lives are in danger and all you can do is whine!"
"Well, you've been complaining a lot too, you know! At least you have your Quilava with you, but I have nobody! Everyone I know hasn't even been born!"

-It looks like a fight has started before anyone could dial the number. What will you do?

Wolfsong
4th November 2004, 06:31 PM
Amy- You ask Andrew if he still has the cellphone with him. He tells you that he does, so you ask him to call Fay. Andrew nods and takes the phone closer to his face. Then he calls out "Fay". He stares at the phone for a while, before throwing it to the ground in frustration.
"This evil thing's not working!," he yells.
"Hey, don't do that!," Alexa shouts at him, picking up the cellphone. "You'll break it. That's not how it works. You really know nothing, do you?"
"I know a lot more than you. It's not my fault this phones so much worse than the ones we have where I come from."
"If you knew more than me, you'd know how to stop being annoying, Alexa says while browsing the directory on the phone. 'I'm hungry! I'm tired! I need to sleep! I wanna go home! This phone is worse than mine!' Our lives are in danger and all you can do is whine!"
"Well, you've been complaining a lot too, you know! At least you have your Quilava with you, but I have nobody! Everyone I know hasn't even been born!"

-It looks like a fight has started before anyone could dial the number. What will you do?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/97 CCPS/97 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

97 CCPs
97 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

x.X This is not good. I'll turn to the kids and say simply "Enough." Then I'll tell them that i understand that they are tired and cranky but to try and get along. However i'll remind them of the fearow that i had to battle earlier. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves and get caught. We need to find that third child before the others do, as well as keep from getting caught. Then i'll turn to Serenity and see if she or Ralts can firgure out the phone. If they can we'll try to call agian.

Charizard04621
4th November 2004, 06:32 PM
Karin- You walk through the new opening, and the arrow tiles take you to the left, and then cause you turn right twice before leaving you facing yet another switch. The monk follows you, and pulls the switch for you. This switch has a different effect than the previous ones: it causes a platform to slide sideways, covering the hole on your side but leaving a similar gap behind.

"Will you please pull down the last switch on the east wall now?," the monk asks you. "You may pick the item on your way if you wish."


http://img124.exs.cx/img124/8024/Karin7.png

-What will you do? Pick the item and pull down the switch? Leave the item and pull down the switch? Or do something else?


Julina- You decide to examine the colorful oval shapes. As you fly towards them, you realize they were further than they seemed... and a lot bigger. It looks like you could fit a house into them, though you can't be sure of how your current size and the strange lighting of this room may affect your perception. As you get close to one of the ovals, you feel a strange vibration. The Xatu flies to your side and, for the first time, speaks to you.

"These are the gates of time," the mysterious bird says. "They represent the past, present and future. They help keep the balance of time throughout the world. I'm the gatekeeper. My family has always been in charge of keeping the timelines safe. But now, the balance has been altered."

There's a sad tone in the Xatu's voice.

"As you have been told, this is a psychic realm. The rules of nature are not as strong here as they are elsewhere, and sometimes they can be bent easily. If the chaos energy from the vortex is corrupted and turned into pure evil, this place will be the first to suffer its effects. But the connection also works backwards and you can reach for the vortex from these three gates, and disrupt its energies before it's too late. All you need is the essence of the Crystal Cave, which you already have as long as you remain in that shape and in this realm, and an icon of the past, present and future to activate each door."

-Has that speech made him less mysterious, or more so? What will you do?

Island: Art Island
Location: Unknown
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 60
Stamps: 212
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 3 Gold Berries
- 2 Miracleberries

Since the item's in my path, I might as well pick it up... Then I'll pull the switch.

andyizcool
5th November 2004, 01:30 PM
Andy- You ask the man if he knows the way you and your pokemon could climb Blizzard Peak, explaining that you're trying to get to the top, and also ask him if he's kind enough to let you stay with him in his warm cottage, since it's "getting mighty cold out here".
The man looks at you and your pokemon for a moment.
"I can show you the way," he finally decided. "I was planning to climb the mountain tomorrow myself, since I need to check on something up there. Some company would be nice. Though I wasn't expecting anyone to show up so late at night. Come in, I won't leave you out in the cold. Though I must tell you I don't have a spare mattress, so I'm afraid you'll have to sleep on the floor."

-Will you accept the man's offer? Ask him for something? Talk to him some more? Reject his offer and walk away? Or do something else?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak Cottage

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 830
Items: None!

I guess I'll sleep on the floor with my Pokemon to keep me warm overnight. I'll go up the mountain tomorrow with the man if he's going up and doesn't mind me going with him.

Pichu
5th November 2004, 01:37 PM
Pichu Your Cyndaquil pops out of its PokeBall. Crouching over, it immediately lights up its back and ignites a little fire. Though small, it is strong enough to warm you two and shed some light in this dark cave.
What will you do next?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: In cave
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206 (Now, I don't believe... o0;)

I'll let my pok幦on to decide what to do next, since I have no clue. If they don't do anything, I guess I'll snuggle up with them for a long nap. ^^;

Jay
5th November 2004, 10:27 PM
andyizcool
Accepting the man's offer, you lie down on the flaky floorboards, ready to fall asleep alongside your Charmander and Beldum.

"Good night," the man says, as you watch him doze off, as you follow the same itinerary.

A few hours pass as you both stay sound asleep for the moment, before youre rudely awakened by a large thump at the door. The man calls for you in the other room telling you to quickly hide. You pretty much can't stand around there, so you and your pok幦on follow him into the room, as he directs you to a cupboard. You hide inside, though cramped, as he shuts the door while he runs to go and hide himself.

You hear the door bash open, and footsteps speedily scratch across the floor. Listening, you hear a few words mutter from their mouths, but you can't pick up anything solid. Suddenly, the talking begins to slowly die down as well as their movement. About 10 minutes or so pass, and you can't hear a thing anymore. Assuming theyre gone, you slowly open the cupboard door. You notice the man hiding under the table, as he looks up at you and comes out.

"Im glad you're safe," he says. "I don't know what they were doing here, or who they were. They walked past the table, but it was too dark to make out their appearance."

As you wonder why, your Beldum comes out from the cupboard. You wait for your Charmander to come out also, but he doesn't. You don't see his flame, or any light in there. You rush into the other room where you were sleeping, and notice that he isn't in there either. Where did he go?

What do you do now?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight
The sun flashes upon you at Welcome Beach, relaxing as you await to begin your adventure at Dragonair Island. A Sneasel walks by you and says hi, and before your eyes a striking icy track extends to the island you wish to set off on; you slowly walk across it, being careful not the fall into the flowing waters below.

Finally reaching the end, a Charmeleon comes and annihilates the once frozen trail, as you now ponder on where to go.

What will you do? Head down Route 27? Head down Route 23? Head to the Store? Head to the Mountains, or something else?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
5th November 2004, 11:20 PM
Julina- You decide to examine the colorful oval shapes. As you fly towards them, you realize they were further than they seemed... and a lot bigger. It looks like you could fit a house into them, though you can't be sure of how your current size and the strange lighting of this room may affect your perception. As you get close to one of the ovals, you feel a strange vibration. The Xatu flies to your side and, for the first time, speaks to you.

"These are the gates of time," the mysterious bird says. "They represent the past, present and future. They help keep the balance of time throughout the world. I'm the gatekeeper. My family has always been in charge of keeping the timelines safe. But now, the balance has been altered."

There's a sad tone in the Xatu's voice.

"As you have been told, this is a psychic realm. The rules of nature are not as strong here as they are elsewhere, and sometimes they can be bent easily. If the chaos energy from the vortex is corrupted and turned into pure evil, this place will be the first to suffer its effects. But the connection also works backwards and you can reach for the vortex from these three gates, and disrupt its energies before it's too late. All you need is the essence of the Crystal Cave, which you already have as long as you remain in that shape and in this realm, and an icon of the past, present and future to activate each door."

-Has that speech made him less mysterious, or more so? What will you do?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

Whoa, ok, overload. Lol. I will ask the Xatu how I may come to possess these icons of the past, present, and future.

andyizcool
6th November 2004, 05:06 AM
andyizcool
Accepting the man's offer, you lie down on the flaky floorboards, ready to fall asleep alongside your Charmander and Beldum.

"Good night," the man says, as you watch him doze off, as you follow the same itinerary.

A few hours pass as you both stay sound asleep for the moment, before youre rudely awakened by a large thump at the door. The man calls for you in the other room telling you to quickly hide. You pretty much can't stand around there, so you and your pok幦on follow him into the room, as he directs you to a cupboard. You hide inside, though cramped, as he shuts the door while he runs to go and hide himself.

You hear the door bash open, and footsteps speedily scratch across the floor. Listening, you hear a few words mutter from their mouths, but you can't pick up anything solid. Suddenly, the talking begins to slowly die down as well as their movement. About 10 minutes or so pass, and you can't hear a thing anymore. Assuming theyre gone, you slowly open the cupboard door. You notice the man hiding under the table, as he looks up at you and comes out.

"Im glad you're safe," he says. "I don't know what they were doing here, or who they were. They walked past the table, but it was too dark to make out their appearance."

As you wonder why, your Beldum comes out from the cupboard. You wait for your Charmander to come out also, but he doesn't. You don't see his flame, or any light in there. You rush into the other room where you were sleeping, and notice that he isn't in there either. Where did he go?

What do you do now?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak Cottage

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 830
Items: None!

I'll tell the old man my Charmander isn't in the cupboard where we were hiding and I can't find him anyway nearby. I'll see if the old man can help Beldum and myself search for Charmander because we need to find him before setting off any further.

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2004, 03:59 PM
Amy- "Enough," you tell the children, who halt their argument to look at you. You tell them you understand they're tired and cranky, but they should try and get along. You also remind them of the Fearow that attacked you earlier. "We don't want to draw attention to ourselves and get caught. We need to find that third child before the others do, as well as keep from getting caught," you say.
The children don't look too happy, but they seem to understand.

Then you turn to Serenity, and ask her if either she or Ralts could figure out Fay's phone number. Alexa decides to help, and all 3 of them begin to browse the directory.

"Strange, I can only see two numbers, but none of them says Fay," Alexa notes.
"What do the say?," Andrew asks her. Apparently the fight has been left behind.
"The first one says Yales and the other says Guru."
"Guru? Try that one. That's what they called Fay."
"Ok, then. I'll press this button and hope it works," decides Alexa.

Alexa presses a button and takes the phone to her ear. For some moments, nothing happens. But then, her expression changes.

"Hello, can I talk to Fay, please?," she asks. "Oh, it's you? Sorry, I didn't know... Wait, how old are you?... Oh, sorry. Yes, we do have something important to ask. We're about to enter Pixie City, and... Oh, I have no idea. He disappeared just like that!... Ok, I'll put her on the phone."

She then walks to your side and places the phone on your ear. The voice of a young girl greets you.

"Hi, this is Fay," she says. "Could you please explain what's going on? I've been looking for the missing children, and now the child of the present says your companion disappeared; how did that happen? Is everyone alright?"

-How will you reply?


Karin- As you walk towards the switch, you pick up the spherical container on the floor and open it. Inside it, you find a shiny grey stone. When you touch it, you notice it's harder than most stones you've found before.

Congratulations! You've found a Hard Stone!

You keep walking until you reach the east wall, and then pull down the final switch. At that moment, you hear the sound of another tile rotating.

"Good job!," the Monk tells you. "Now come back here. We'll follow the arrows and go to the northwest corner. The exit is there. Just watch out for the hole."


http://img117.exs.cx/img117/8024/Karin7.png

-This may be a silly question, but what will you do?


Julina- Sorry about the overload.
You ask the Xatu how you may come to possess the icons of the past, present and future.

"In this place, thought is what makes things happen," he replies. "So thinking of something that represents each of the three stages of time and pronouncing its name to give shape to its energy should do the trick."

As you try to make sense out of what he just said, you hear a voice in your head. It's the same voice that spoke to you when you entered this realm.

"Don't despair," she tells you. "The answer is closer than you may think. I for one am one of the children of the past, so you can say my name as you touch the first oval. Either that, or the name of any of the other two children of the past, if you know them... Oh, wait, here I'm being told that you do know one of the others. You can say either his name or mine while touching the first gate. Oh... and he says hi and says he wants to thank you for trying to save him."

-What will you do? Do you remember the names?

Charizard04621
6th November 2004, 04:04 PM
Karin- As you walk towards the switch, you pick up the spherical container on the floor and open it. Inside it, you find a shiny grey stone. When you touch it, you notice it's harder than most stones you've found before.

Congratulations! You've found a Hard Stone!

You keep walking until you reach the east wall, and then pull down the final switch. At that moment, you hear the sound of another tile rotating.

"Good job!," the Monk tells you. "Now come back here. We'll follow the arrows and go to the northwest corner. The exit is there. Just watch out for the hole."


http://img117.exs.cx/img117/8024/Karin7.png

-This may be a silly question, but what will you do?


Island: Art Island
Location: Unknown
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 60
Stamps: 212
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 3 Gold Berries
- 2 Miracleberries

Ooh! I'll give Onix the Hard Stone and then head back towards the monk on the arrows.

Wolfsong
6th November 2004, 04:19 PM
Amy- "Enough," you tell the children, who halt their argument to look at you. You tell them you understand they're tired and cranky, but they should try and get along. You also remind them of the Fearow that attacked you earlier. "We don't want to draw attention to ourselves and get caught. We need to find that third child before the others do, as well as keep from getting caught," you say.
The children don't look too happy, but they seem to understand.

Then you turn to Serenity, and ask her if either she or Ralts could figure out Fay's phone number. Alexa decides to help, and all 3 of them begin to browse the directory.

"Strange, I can only see two numbers, but none of them says Fay," Alexa notes.
"What do the say?," Andrew asks her. Apparently the fight has been left behind.
"The first one says Yales and the other says Guru."
"Guru? Try that one. That's what they called Fay."
"Ok, then. I'll press this button and hope it works," decides Alexa.

Alexa presses a button and takes the phone to her ear. For some moments, nothing happens. But then, her expression changes.

"Hello, can I talk to Fay, please?," she asks. "Oh, it's you? Sorry, I didn't know... Wait, how old are you?... Oh, sorry. Yes, we do have something important to ask. We're about to enter Pixie City, and... Oh, I have no idea. He disappeared just like that!... Ok, I'll put her on the phone."

She then walks to your side and places the phone on your ear. The voice of a young girl greets you.

"Hi, this is Fay," she says. "Could you please explain what's going on? I've been looking for the missing children, and now the child of the present says your companion disappeared; how did that happen? Is everyone alright?"

-How will you reply?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/97 CCPS/97 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

97 CCPs
97 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

I'll tell her about the encouter with the houndooms, and how the gengar tricked them. While i was busy trying not to have us all become crispy critters and prove that we weren't the troublemakers, ha itemfinder began beeping and he disapperared into the steam. Other than that, we're fine. I've still got the two kids. Although they are tired and cranky. I'll ask if she can fill us in on what we need to do now.

Knight of Time
6th November 2004, 04:29 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
The sun flashes upon you at Welcome Beach, relaxing as you await to begin your adventure at Dragonair Island. A Sneasel walks by you and says hi, and before your eyes a striking icy track extends to the island you wish to set off on; you slowly walk across it, being careful not the fall into the flowing waters below.

Finally reaching the end, a Charmeleon comes and annihilates the once frozen trail, as you now ponder on where to go.

What will you do? Head down Route 27? Head down Route 23? Head to the Store? Head to the Mountains, or something else?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 10
Items: Light Gem, Lunar Gem
Pokemon: n/a

I'll head towards the mountains.

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2004, 05:08 PM
Continuity note: I have the next updates for Karin and Amy typed up, but I'll wait until Julina posts for the sake of continuity.

As for Kyle, sorry, slight mistake. It's the stars that are shining, not the sun. It looks like a minor detail, but it also has to do with interplayer continuity. If it helps, the sun would normally be shining at this time, but if you remember the last time you played you'll know why it's still night.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
6th November 2004, 06:52 PM
Julina- Sorry about the overload.
You ask the Xatu how you may come to possess the icons of the past, present and future.

"In this place, thought is what makes things happen," he replies. "So thinking of something that represents each of the three stages of time and pronouncing its name to give shape to its energy should do the trick."

As you try to make sense out of what he just said, you hear a voice in your head. It's the same voice that spoke to you when you entered this realm.

"Don't despair," she tells you. "The answer is closer than you may think. I for one am one of the children of the past, so you can say my name as you touch the first oval. Either that, or the name of any of the other two children of the past, if you know them... Oh, wait, here I'm being told that you do know one of the others. You can say either his name or mine while touching the first gate. Oh... and he says hi and says he wants to thank you for trying to save him."

-What will you do? Do you remember the names?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I'll touch my fingertips to the icon of the Past and say, "Amber!"

EDIT: Thanks, Gabi, I had forgotten about the dragonfly thing. I'll touch it with my tail then. XD

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2004, 08:00 PM
Karin- After giving Onix the Hard Stone, you follow the monk across the arrows, and towards the northwest corner of the maze. There, you step on a marked tile, which slowly begins to ascend, taking you all up to the following floor.

Here, you find another large, nearly empty room, much like the ones you'd found on the first few floors. And once more, you can see a monk standing in the center of the room. This time, however, he's not alone. A little girl is with him. She seems to be around 8 or 9 years old, and nas long, golden hair that falls in curls below her shoulders. You can see she has something in one of her hands, which is close to her head and partially covered by her hair. You deduce that it's a phone, since she's speaking into it.

"Maybe if you stay close by the children's side and you all walk into the city together, people will find it strange but will also realize there are stranger things going on," you hear her say. "Then you should all focus on finding..."

At that moment, she turns in your direction and sees you. Her eyes open widely, like windows blown by the wind.

"Wait a minute..." she says to her interlocutor on the phone, taking a careful look at you. "I can't believe it! She's here! The last child of the past is here! Come to the temple as soon as you can, please; it's in the center of the city. Andrew's been here before, so he should know how to get here. We'll be waiting for you and then we can all think of a plan together. I can't believe it!"

The little girl hangs up, her face filled with excitement. The monk who was standing next to her looks at her, and then at you with astonishment, as the girl runs to your side with the widest of grins.

"I can't believe we've found you at last!," she exclaims. "Or, rather, you've found us. I've done an awful job keeping track of you and the others tonight. It's hard with so much magic being active and all. Anyway, I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Miss Fay, if you excuse me," says the monk who was standing next to the girl, "I don't think our visitor knows much about what's going on. It would be wise to explain the situation to her before we add to her confusion."
"Oops! Sorry," the girl chirps. "I'm Fay, the guru," she says, extending a hand to you. "Don't be afraid or freaked out, I'm here to help you. Everyone here is. We're trying to save the 9 children of time from the YamiKairyu... He's an evil Dragonite - very evil! I think you've met some of his henchmen before, you were teleported to Pixie Island by one of them, weren't you? Anyway, the silver wolf is coming and she's bringing 2 children with her, so we must wait here until they arrive. Maybe we can talk till then and tell each other what we know."

-How will you respond? I hope I haven't overloaded you with information, I'm sure she'll give you a clearer explanation if you ask.



Amy- You tell Fay about the encouter with the Houndooms, and how the Gengar tricked them into thinking you were their enemies.
"While I was busy trying not to have us all become crispy critters and prove that we weren't the troublemakers, his itemfinder began beeping and he disapperared into the steam," you tell her. "Other than that, we're fine. I've still got the two kids. Although they are tired and cranky."
"Oh, that's strange... I wonder if the YamiKairyu's behind this. He must be. One of his henchmen has the ability to teleport, that's how she caught 2 of the children, and almost got the last one too. I wish I could help him, but I can't for now. At least I'm glad to hear the rest of you are safe and sound."

You then ask her if she can fill you in on what to do next. You hear silence for a moment.
"If Uinya wasn't so busy she could help you make it across the city unnoticed," she tells you. "But we can't disturb her now, if she lets the sun rise we'll lose the advantage we have. People will start wondering why it hasn't risen yet. Maybe if you stay close by the children's side and you all walk into the city together, people will find it strange but will also realize there are stranger things going on. Then you should all focus on finding... Wait a minute... I can't believe it! She's here! The last child of the past is here! Come to the temple as soon as you can, please; it's in the center of the city. Andrew's been here before, so he should know how to get here. We'll be waiting for you and then we can all think of a plan together. I can't believe it!"

With that, she hangs up.

-What will you do now?


Julina- You turn around and fly backwards, touching the first oval with the tip of your tail.

"Amber!," you call out.

At that moment, something begins to vibrate behind your tail. You turn around and notice the oval you've just touched is shaking in concentric waves.

"Well done!," Amber's voice tells you. "Now you can do the same with the other two gates, just make sure to name a child of the present and future respectively."
"Of course it would help if she knew their names," says a familiar male voice. "Hey, kids, which of you come from the present, and which ones come from the future?"
Silence is the only answer you hear.
"I don't think that will help, Darren," says Amber. "Everyone considers their own time the present. Besides, Julina has to say their names, not us. Otherwise I would tell her."
"Not everyone," Darren replies. "I know I live in the past... or at least I used to. I hope I can go back... I hope all the pokemon around the temple are alright."
"I hope the world is alright after all this is over," Amber sighs. "Alright, Julina. I can't say the names of the children of the present and future before you do or else this won't work, but now that our psychic connection has become stronger I may be able to show you some images. Though I'm afraid you'll have to find out who the children from each time are by yourself."

As she says this, a succession of scenes represents itself in your mind...
1 (http://p076.ezboard.com/fpokemasters86831frm18.showMessageRange?topicID=14 .topic&start=321&stop=340)
2 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=131030&postcount=164)
3 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=42754&postcount=81)

-Funny how all those posts are yours. What will you do?

Charizard04621
6th November 2004, 08:35 PM
Karin- After giving Onix the Hard Stone, you follow the monk across the arrows, and towards the northwest corner of the maze. There, you step on a marked tile, which slowly begins to ascend, taking you all up to the following floor.

Here, you find another large, nearly empty room, much like the ones you'd found on the first few floors. And once more, you can see a monk standing in the center of the room. This time, however, he's not alone. A little girl is with him. She seems to be around 8 or 9 years old, and nas long, golden hair that falls in curls below her shoulders. You can see she has something in one of her hands, which is close to her head and partially covered by her hair. You deduce that it's a phone, since she's speaking into it.

"Maybe if you stay close by the children's side and you all walk into the city together, people will find it strange but will also realize there are stranger things going on," you hear her say. "Then you should all focus on finding..."

At that moment, she turns in your direction and sees you. Her eyes open widely, like windows blown by the wind.

"Wait a minute..." she says to her interlocutor on the phone, taking a careful look at you. "I can't believe it! She's here! The last child of the past is here! Come to the temple as soon as you can, please; it's in the center of the city. Andrew's been here before, so he should know how to get here. We'll be waiting for you and then we can all think of a plan together. I can't believe it!"

The little girl hangs up, her face filled with excitement. The monk who was standing next to her looks at her, and then at you with astonishment, as the girl runs to your side with the widest of grins.

"I can't believe we've found you at last!," she exclaims. "Or, rather, you've found us. I've done an awful job keeping track of you and the others tonight. It's hard with so much magic being active and all. Anyway, I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Miss Fay, if you excuse me," says the monk who was standing next to the girl, "I don't think our visitor knows much about what's going on. It would be wise to explain the situation to her before we add to her confusion."
"Oops! Sorry," the girl chirps. "I'm Fay, the guru," she says, extending a hand to you. "Don't be afraid or freaked out, I'm here to help you. Everyone here is. We're trying to save the 9 children of time from the YamiKairyu... He's an evil Dragonite - very evil! I think you've met some of his henchmen before, you were teleported to Pixie Island by one of them, weren't you? Anyway, the silver wolf is coming and she's bringing 2 children with her, so we must wait here until they arrive. Maybe we can talk till then and tell each other what we know."

-How will you respond? I hope I haven't overloaded you with information, I'm sure she'll give you a clearer explanation if you ask.

Island: Pixie Island???
Location: Unknown
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 60
Stamps: 212
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 3 Gold Berries
- 2 Miracleberries

Sounds like I can get some more information while we wait for the silver wolf... First of all, I'll ask why they'd teleport me to Pixie Island. Then I'll ask who the silver wolf is, and then I'll ask what being a child of the past means.

Wolfsong
6th November 2004, 08:35 PM
Amy- You tell Fay about the encouter with the Houndooms, and how the Gengar tricked them into thinking you were their enemies.
"While I was busy trying not to have us all become crispy critters and prove that we weren't the troublemakers, his itemfinder began beeping and he disapperared into the steam," you tell her. "Other than that, we're fine. I've still got the two kids. Although they are tired and cranky."
"Oh, that's strange... I wonder if the YamiKairyu's behind this. He must be. One of his henchmen has the ability to teleport, that's how she caught 2 of the children, and almost got the last one too. I wish I could help him, but I can't for now. At least I'm glad to hear the rest of you are safe and sound."

You then ask her if she can fill you in on what to do next. You hear silence for a moment.
"If Uinya wasn't so busy she could help you make it across the city unnoticed," she tells you. "But we can't disturb her now, if she lets the sun rise we'll lose the advantage we have. People will start wondering why it hasn't risen yet. Maybe if you stay close by the children's side and you all walk into the city together, people will find it strange but will also realize there are stranger things going on. Then you should all focus on finding... Wait a minute... I can't believe it! She's here! The last child of the past is here! Come to the temple as soon as you can, please; it's in the center of the city. Andrew's been here before, so he should know how to get here. We'll be waiting for you and then we can all think of a plan together. I can't believe it!"

With that, she hangs up.

-What will you do now?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/97 CCPS/97 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

97 CCPs
97 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

Before we move, I'll give the nevermelting ice to Serenity at least for the time being since we might need it. Next, i'll tell everyone to stick close together and do not approach anyone looking like a turtle since i have a feeling that Ms. Doodles was the teleporter that Fay mentioned. Then I'll turn to Andrew and ask him if he can tell us how to the temple. Then we will head into the city but stick close together. i'll have Blazer take the lead and Stareflare follow at the rear. (^^; hope that that made sense)

Phantom of Innocence-BF
6th November 2004, 08:49 PM
Julina- You turn around and fly backwards, touching the first oval with the tip of your tail.

"Amber!," you call out.

At that moment, something begins to vibrate behind your tail. You turn around and notice the oval you've just touched is shaking in concentric waves.

"Well done!," Amber's voice tells you. "Now you can do the same with the other two gates, just make sure to name a child of the present and future respectively."
"Of course it would help if she knew their names," says a familiar male voice. "Hey, kids, which of you come from the present, and which ones come from the future?"
Silence is the only answer you hear.
"I don't think that will help, Darren," says Amber. "Everyone considers their own time the present. Besides, Julina has to say their names, not us. Otherwise I would tell her."
"Not everyone," Darren replies. "I know I live in the past... or at least I used to. I hope I can go back... I hope all the pokemon around the temple are alright."
"I hope the world is alright after all this is over," Amber sighs. "Alright, Julina. I can't say the names of the children of the present and future before you do or else this won't work, but now that our psychic connection has become stronger I may be able to show you some images. Though I'm afraid you'll have to find out who the children from each time are by yourself."

As she says this, a succession of scenes represents itself in your mind...
1 (http://p076.ezboard.com/fpokemasters86831frm18.showMessageRange?topicID=14 .topic&start=321&stop=340)
2 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=131030&postcount=164)
3 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=42754&postcount=81)

-Funny how all those posts are yours. What will you do?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

Thanks for the help, Gabi. =] I'm to say "Bryan!" touching the portal to the future with my tail; then "Grace!" touching the icon of the present. I hope I do this right. ;x

Skye
7th November 2004, 09:35 AM
N/A / Welcome Beach / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 0 CCPs / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.15, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.7, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day.

Okay, so I would like to travel to Dragonair Island by Fire and Ice.(Just tell me if I'm doing something, wrong, nk? ^_^U)

Also, questions(Yay!): Does it matter if I post Stamps? Should I put up non Expedia gained Items?

classy_cat18
9th November 2004, 02:06 PM
Shonta: You say "hi" to the boy with the Jigglypuff and the Poliwag, and he greets you back similarly. At that moment, a loud roar pierces the sky. It seems to come from some place within the mountains.

-What will you do?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/56 CCPS/22 Stamps/5 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Moriko (adopted female Heracross), Beacon (adopted female Mareep)

I'm going to head towards that sound.

Kerel
9th November 2004, 08:50 PM
I want to start playing here, my 2 Pokemon are Bruce and Caroline
a little annoying guy who nobody cares about and a very cute Ponyta. Auch, he tends to byte me when I call him that way, well he likes biting people anyway.

I want to go to that dragonthing island and er...any transport will do....

(he didn't know he'd be sent in a junkyard boat)


Bruce
Zangoose lv.6 (M)
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Strength
Trait: Immunity (Cannot be poisoned.)

Caroline
Ponyta Lv.6 (F)
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Flamethrower
Trait: Flash Fire (Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type
move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage and
user is immune to damage from Fire-type attacks.)

aragornbird
21st November 2004, 05:36 PM
Wow, Im finally posting again. Sorry for the long delay! ^^;
Anyways, Im updating Gabi, Pichu, Kyle and Kerel in this session. I've also included the last post you made, in case you don't remember.


aragornbird- You keep crawling through the ant-filled tunnel while Slakoth tries to eat as many ants as she can't. However, she can't eat very fast, and the ants keep coming the more you advance. It's as if they were multiplying! You insist on crawling further, until you finally find an opening. It seems like some sort of cave, except that there are ants everywhere! You can also see many tunnels heading in all directions, just like the one you're in. It looks like you've reached Ant City!

-What will you do now? Go back to the Brelooms? Stick with the ants? Or do you have other ideas?

Location: Ant City, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 258 CCPs/44 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: None

Whoa, Ant City? Well, Ill recall Slakoth, seeing how shes probably full, and Ill explore the place and possibly look at the trails of ants to see if any of them are going out of the cave.



Originally posted by aragornbird
Gabi The Tyranitar merely nods. Fine, its no business of mine, he says, and stomps off into the distance. You look around and everything seems clear as far as you can see. With your Pokemon by your side, you march forward through the desert, the hot sun beating upon you. A few moments later, you start feeling thirsty, but just then a large shadow swoops overhead. You look up and discover that its another Dragonite, one of the dragons youre trying to help.
What will you do next?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
This is why I asked Ventura and Lagi to come with me. Lagi's empathic powers and Ventura's radar sense can help me find out if it's an illusion and, in case it's not, what the Dragonite is feeling. Then I'll wait to see what happens.

Gabi Not quite believing your eyes at the sight of the large dragon Pokemon, you ask your Venomoth and Dragonite to identify it. Ventura flys up and hovers in place for a few moments, testing the air with her antennae. She nods as she realizes that the approaching Dragonite is not a mirage, but in fact, real. Lagi flies up next with glowing antennae, sensing the other dragons emotions. The Dragonite is feeling quite worried, but is otherwise friendly. The three Pokemon land by your side while the Dragonite stranger tells you that if youre ready, you can hop onto his back so he could take you back to the cave where the other Dragonite reside and you can finally finish your little mission.
What will you do next?



Hi!

It's been a really long time, but I'd like to start a brand new quest please!

Location: Welcome Beach
CCP: 0
Stamps: 10
Items: Light Gem
Pokemon: n/a

I'd like to take the Fire and Ice to Dragonair Island please (I happen to remember it was the same place where I originally started).

Hey, Kyle!

Traveling without any Pokemon to accompany you, you wait on welcome beach for your preferred choice of transportation. A Jynx and a Magmar walk up and make sure youre ready before beginning the process. The Jynx fires a tremendous Ice Beam into the water, which freezes into an icy bridge that eventually leads all the way to the shore of Dragonair Island. You run across the bridge, making sure not to slip and fall, and when you finally reach the end, the Magmar blasts the bridge with a Flamethrower and melts it down.
Would you like to visit the store, go down Rt. 27, go down Rt. 23, or do something else?






Originally Posted by aragornbird
Pichu Your Cyndaquil pops out of its PokeBall. Crouching over, it immediately lights up its back and ignites a little fire. Though small, it is strong enough to warm you two and shed some light in this dark cave.
What will you do next?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: In cave
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious (I don't know. :x)
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206 I believe...

I'll let my pok幦on to decide what to do next, since I have no clue. If they don't do anything, I guess I'll snuggle up with them for a long nap. ^^;

You ask your Cyndaquil what it wants to do and it simply yawns. Well, that was enough incentive for you to take a nap. You hold your Cyndaquil close so that its warm body will keep away the cold. The long nap turns into a deep sleep and soon it is morning again. Sunlight streams into the cave and the fierce winds have subsided.
What will you do next?

Kerel Welcome to Expedia!
Your make sure your two adoptees are secure within their PokeBalls as you wait for any sort of transportation to take you to Dragonair Island. Suddenly, a large shape starts swimming towards you. Its a Snorlax! The Snorlax points to a cushion strapped to its enormous belly. You gently sit on it and the Snorlax takes off. For such a large Pokemon, its an amazingly fast swimmer. You step foot on the sands of Dragonair Island in no time.
Would you like to visit the store, go down Rt. 27, go down Rt. 23, or do something else?

Pichu
21st November 2004, 06:48 PM
uh.. I think Jay had updated DKDP.. o_o;

Anyways, yay, more continues! =D


You ask your Cyndaquil what it wants to do and it simply yawns. Well, that was enough incentive for you to take a nap. You hold your Cyndaquil close so that its warm body will keep away the cold. The long nap turns into a deep sleep and soon it is morning again. Sunlight streams into the cave and the fierce winds have subsided.
What will you do next?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: In cave
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206

Seeing that whatever guy didn't come back, I decide that I'll go back out and journey over this mountain.

Jay
21st November 2004, 07:16 PM
uh.. I think Jay had updated DKDP.. o_o;
I did.

Just disregard ab's update for him then.

aragornbird
21st November 2004, 09:04 PM
Whoops, sorry, Kyle!
I didn't see that...>_<

I'll try and update tomorrow. I have to go to bed now.

OKay, I only have time to do Kyle's FIXED update:

Kyle - Setting your sights on the distant mountains, you begin to walk towards them. You have almost made it out of the beach when you suddenly trip on something in the sand. Getting back up and brushing the dirt off, you look down and see two horizontal lines and two vertical lines in the sand.
.....................
...__|__|__.....
...__|__|__....
......|....|.......
.....................
Just then a Marshtomp hops by and grins at you. "Greetings newcomer, try your luck at my Tic-Tac-Toe and win a fabulous prize!"
Will you play the game, ignore the Marshtomp, or do something else?

Kerel
23rd November 2004, 02:17 PM
I would like to visit the store or any place where I could buy a Map

Knight of Time
23rd November 2004, 02:49 PM
OKay, I only have time to do Kyle's FIXED update:

Kyle - Setting your sights on the distant mountains, you begin to walk towards them. You have almost made it out of the beach when you suddenly trip on something in the sand. Getting back up and brushing the dirt off, you look down and see two horizontal lines and two vertical lines in the sand.
.....................
...__|__|__.....
...__|__|__....
......|....|.......
.....................
Just then a Marshtomp hops by and grins at you. "Greetings newcomer, try your luck at my Tic-Tac-Toe and win a fabulous prize!"
Will you play the game, ignore the Marshtomp, or do something else

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 1
Items: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Solar Gem x2, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
Pokemon: n/a

Ooh, Tic Tac Toe. I used to like this game.

I assume I am using X's here, so I'll play, placing an X in the folllowing spot:

***
*X*
***

The *'s indicate unoccupied spots.

Pichu
24th November 2004, 01:14 PM
I would like to visit the store or any place where I could buy a Map
Read the first post of this topic ... Click! (http://community.webshots.com/album/35902230JObwOR)

Jay
16th December 2004, 03:35 PM
goodbye.

Lady Vulpix
2nd January 2005, 06:50 AM
I'd say sorry about the delay, but the delay has already become a tradition, so instead I'll say thanks for your patience and for continuing to play this game.

I'd like to welcome the newest member of the staff, Cheesey!
Congratulations, Chris! I hope you enjoy working here, and may the Expedia Curse not get to you. So far I seem to be immune to it, so hopefully you are too. (It's something Julina warned me about when I joined the staff, some sort of curse that makes most workers leave and/or become inactive, but evidently it doesn't affect all of us).

As for Jay, it's sad to see him go again, but it was his decision and I respect him. I think he could have found a better way to say goodbye, but I'm not shocked by his reactions anymore, so may he have a nice life.

And to everyone... Happy New Year!!http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/multi.txt

I'll update for the people below. Cheesey will update for Shonta and Darkfire, and hopefully AB will update for Tom, for Kyle and for me.


Gabi ? Not quite believing your eyes at the sight of the large dragon Pokemon, you ask your Venomoth and Dragonite to identify it. Ventura flys up and hovers in place for a few moments, testing the air with her antennae. She nods as she realizes that the approaching Dragonite is not a mirage, but in fact, real. Lagi flies up next with glowing antennae, sensing the other dragon?s emotions. The Dragonite is feeling quite worried, but is otherwise friendly. The three Pokemon land by your side while the Dragonite stranger tells you that if you?re ready, you can hop onto his back so he could take you back to the cave where the other Dragonite reside and you can finally finish your little mission.
What will you do next?

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
I'll let the Dragonite take me to the cave. :)

Karin- You decide to get some information while you wait. To start, you ask Fay why you've been teleported to Pixie Island.

"I don't know exactly what the YamiKairyu's plans are," she tells you. "I started trying to locate you as soon as I found out the children of time were being kidnapped, and all of a sudden I felt your presence on the east side of this island, along with some remnants of magic. I suppose the YamiKairyu's minion was trying to take you where the others are but then something went wrong. Or right, for us."
"Who's the silver wolf?," you ask her.
"She's an adventurer. One of the many who have answered to the Maiden's call for help, but she's come further than anyone else. She has faced the YamiKairyu's minions several times, and she's even rescued one of the 9 children from their hands. Now the other adventurer who was with her has gone missing, and she's bringing 2 of the children here. The only ones who are still free, besides you."

You then ask her what being a child of the past means.

"Well, it's complicated," she says. "It has to do with temporal magic. There are others who know more about it than me, like Uinya and Amber. But now Uinya's busy holding the night and Amber's been caught and I can't seem to find her, so I'll tell you what I know. Ever since it was discovered, Pixie Island has always been filled with magic. Some are more aware of it than others, but we all know it's there. It doesn't affect us most of the time, unless somebody's weilding it, but there aren't many mages around anymore and those with the power to harness the most dangerous kinds of magic are normally very careful with it. Temporal magic is one of the most dangerous kinds, and also the hardest to weild and control. There's a family of pokemon who dedicate their lives to watch over it - some of them are on the Maiden Islands and some live in magical realms. But not everyone's so careful and there are beings who would actually want to do the most awful things with this magic. I think the YamiKairyu's trying to do something with it, that must be why he wants you. You and the other children of time have the seeds of temporal magic inside you. You were all born at different times, on different places; but now you're all being gathered so I can only think something big is about to happen. So, that's more or less it. 3 of the children represent the past, 3 represent the present and 3 represent the future. The children of the past are not children anymore, but the power's still latent inside you. My friend Amber, from the Island of Dreams, is one of the children of the past too. She's taught me a lot, not only about magic and history but also many other things. She also has psychic powers like me. But now the YamiKairyu has her, and she hasn't contacted me since she was caught and I can't find her. I really wish I knew when she and the others are."

Tears begin to form in Fay's eyes as she thinks of her friend.

-What will you do?


Amy- Giving the nevermelting ice to Serenity, you tell everyone to stick together and not to approach anyone looking like a turtle. You then turn to Andrew and ask him if he can tell you how to get to the temple. He thinks for a moment, trying to remember.
"It was in the middle of a wide street," he says. "I think it was an avenue."
"Oh, thanks. That helps a lot," Alexa tells him.
"Shut up!," he shouts at her, startling her.
Alexa's Quilava walks between the two kids and stands on his rear legs, trying to separate them. Alexa hugs the pokemon tightly. Andrew sighs.
"I think we may find it if we walk down that street," Andrew suggests. "It looks similar to the one where the temple was."
"We could phone Fay again and ask her to guide us," Alexa counters.
"She told Amy to follow my directions. That means my directions are right. She's a guru, she knows."
"Ok, but if we get lost, I'll call her and tell her you messed up."
"That won't happen."

By this time all the pokemon are looking at the children, ready to intervene if they start fighting again, but the two shrug it off. Andrew begins to walk along the street he pointed to, followed by the rest of the group. Soon you reach a square, where a large group of people are gathered. They alternate between talking to each other and looking at the sky. None of them seems to notice your group.

-What will you do? Approach the group of people? Keep walking in the direction indicated by Andrew? Ask Alexa to call Fay? Or do something else?


Julina- Touching the portal to the future with your tail, you call out the second name: "Bryan!" You then turn to the portal in the middle, and pronounce Grace's name while touching it. The three portals begin to vibrate with concentrical waves. Soon, the walls of the dome start spinning and bending themselves in different directions, their colors twisting and mixing into each other like a crazy kaleidoscope.

"Well done," you hear the Xatu's voice behind you. But when you turn to look, he's gone.

Moreover, the whole dome has disappeared. All you see behind you is your group of pokemon companions, with puzzled looks on their faces. You then face front, and are greeted by a familiar sight: the seventeen doors, and the inscription that reads:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

-Where will you go now?


aragornbird- You recall Slakoth and begin to explore the place. You can see many tunnels going in all directions, and lots of ants all over the place. Soeme of them keep climbing you as if you were a part of the landscape. Some others run away as you get close to them. It looks like you're at a major ant crossroads. Initially, nothing makes any of the tunnels look different from all the others, except that, once you listen carefully, you can hear a faint buzzing sound coming from one of them.

-What will you do? Explore the tunnel the sound comes from? Go back to where you came from? Pick a random tunnel and explore it? Or do something else?


Kerel- Whenever you post here, please include your status in your post. (Location, pokemon names and species, items, stamps and CCPs). I remember your info at this moment, but I'm not going to keep track of everyone's details.

Unsure of where to go next, you decide to enter the store and see if you can find a map. A young lady greets you.
"Hi, can I help you?," she asks.
When you tell her you're looking for a map, she can't help but look a little disappointed.
"Sure, pick one from the pile," she tell you, pointing to a stack of foiled pieces of paper. "Basic maps are free, unless you'd like a complete brochure with detailed information about all the interesting locations on the island. Brochures cost 2 stamps each. Also, if you're interested, we have a fine selection of toys, TMs and healing items. I'm sure your Ponyta will be interested in a Flame Wheel TM. Or maybe you would like an Ice Pack, guaranteed to heal any burns in a matter of minutes."

-What will you do? Will you buy anything? Talk to the woman some more? Pick a free map and leave? Or do something else?

Charizard04621
2nd January 2005, 11:35 AM
Karin- You decide to get some information while you wait. To start, you ask Fay why you've been teleported to Pixie Island.

"I don't know exactly what the YamiKairyu's plans are," she tells you. "I started trying to locate you as soon as I found out the children of time were being kidnapped, and all of a sudden I felt your presence on the east side of this island, along with some remnants of magic. I suppose the YamiKairyu's minion was trying to take you where the others are but then something went wrong. Or right, for us."
"Who's the silver wolf?," you ask her.
"She's an adventurer. One of the many who have answered to the Maiden's call for help, but she's come further than anyone else. She has faced the YamiKairyu's minions several times, and she's even rescued one of the 9 children from their hands. Now the other adventurer who was with her has gone missing, and she's bringing 2 of the children here. The only ones who are still free, besides you."

You then ask her what being a child of the past means.

"Well, it's complicated," she says. "It has to do with temporal magic. There are others who know more about it than me, like Uinya and Amber. But now Uinya's busy holding the night and Amber's been caught and I can't seem to find her, so I'll tell you what I know. Ever since it was discovered, Pixie Island has always been filled with magic. Some are more aware of it than others, but we all know it's there. It doesn't affect us most of the time, unless somebody's weilding it, but there aren't many mages around anymore and those with the power to harness the most dangerous kinds of magic are normally very careful with it. Temporal magic is one of the most dangerous kinds, and also the hardest to weild and control. There's a family of pokemon who dedicate their lives to watch over it - some of them are on the Maiden Islands and some live in magical realms. But not everyone's so careful and there are beings who would actually want to do the most awful things with this magic. I think the YamiKairyu's trying to do something with it, that must be why he wants you. You and the other children of time have the seeds of temporal magic inside you. You were all born at different times, on different places; but now you're all being gathered so I can only think something big is about to happen. So, that's more or less it. 3 of the children represent the past, 3 represent the present and 3 represent the future. The children of the past are not children anymore, but the power's still latent inside you. My friend Amber, from the Island of Dreams, is one of the children of the past too. She's taught me a lot, not only about magic and history but also many other things. She also has psychic powers like me. But now the YamiKairyu has her, and she hasn't contacted me since she was caught and I can't find her. I really wish I knew when she and the others are."

Tears begin to form in Fay's eyes as she thinks of her friend.

-What will you do?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Temple
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 60
Stamps: 232
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM

I'll try to comfort her and offer to help find Amber when we're done waiting for the silver wolf. Then I'll ask that while we're waiting, could I possibly visit the store on this island to stock up on some items?

Cheesey
2nd January 2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks, Gabi. To everyone else who may be wondering exactly why I was hired here, it's because I have the time to dedicate to this topic, mainly. I hope that everyone's okay with me being here and that I don't become a victim of the Expedia curse...

Darkfire You arrive on Welcome Beach, ready for your Expedia adventure. All you can see is sea and forest. Looking towards the ocean, a sillhouette emerges from the mist. It has a long, slender neck and what looks like a spiky back. As it comes closer you can tell what it is; it's a Lapras! The elegant creature continues to swim towards you. When it reaches the shore it says to you: "Where is it you wish to go?"
"Dragonair Island, please."
"Okay. Hold on a moment."

She smiles at you before opening her mouth and shooting out a thick beam of ice from her mouth. The ice seems to go on for quite a while... But it stops eventually. She's formed a bridge out of ice for you! Knowing what you have to do, you step onto the icy bridge and start making your way across it. You have to grip the sides to stop yourself from falling over, but they're so cold! Once you hit the halfway mark your hands have been completely numbed out, but your used to the slippery base of the bridge. The Lapras is swimming alongside you, making sure you don't fall off or anything.

Once you reach Dragonair Island, the Lapras speaks again: "I hope you enjoy your time here." She swims off before you can respond. You turn around, ready for your adventure. Just as you're about to set off, a Rapidash appears from the mountains! He's running really fast, and it looks like he's headed straight towards you! Thankfully, he isn't. He's heading towards the bridge. He stops beside it and melts it with a huge blast of fire before shooting off again. Now you can begin your adventure!

Would you like to head left down Route 23, right down Route 23, through the mountains (via Route 22), go to the store, or something else?

Shonta You head through the mountains to the source of the loud roar. As you walk through the rocky environment, you can hear a faint screeching which gradually gets louder and louder as you get nearer to the sound's source. It's very high-pitched and it sounds like it's coming from more than one body, and it's getting so loud that you can't hear the roaring any more.

The mountainous path that you are walking through is getting slightly rougher and more difficult to navigate so you can't help stumbling every now and again. But it isn't long until you reach a dead end! It's difficult to see where you can go from here, but there's a craggy rock which you can use to get to another rock and walk further. You do so, and walk a little further - The screeching is getting increasingly louder and it's not long until you're pretty much forced to clasp your hands over your ears.

The source of the noise must be close now, so you walk closer towards it. Even with your hands over your ears the screeching feels like it's piercing your ear drums. However, you press on until you reach the source of the noise. It appears you've reached a hot spring, but more importantly, you've found out the cause of the screeching - it's a swarm of Yanma! There are so many of them! So many in fact that you can't even see the opposite side of the hot spring since they're completely obscuring your vision. Wondering why they're screeching, your ears are slightly more used to the noise and you don't have to cover your ears any more. One of the Yanma notices you (well, one of them was bound to, seeing as they can see 360 degrees around them with their eyes), flies over to you and speaks in its loudest voice possible: "What are you doing here?"

How will you respond?

I hope that was okay.

Wolfsong
2nd January 2005, 03:26 PM
Amy- Giving the nevermelting ice to Serenity, you tell everyone to stick together and not to approach anyone looking like a turtle. You then turn to Andrew and ask him if he can tell you how to get to the temple. He thinks for a moment, trying to remember.
"It was in the middle of a wide street," he says. "I think it was an avenue."
"Oh, thanks. That helps a lot," Alexa tells him.
"Shut up!," he shouts at her, startling her.
Alexa's Quilava walks between the two kids and stands on his rear legs, trying to separate them. Alexa hugs the pokemon tightly. Andrew sighs.
"I think we may find it if we walk down that street," Andrew suggests. "It looks similar to the one where the temple was."
"We could phone Fay again and ask her to guide us," Alexa counters.
"She told Amy to follow my directions. That means my directions are right. She's a guru, she knows."
"Ok, but if we get lost, I'll call her and tell her you messed up."
"That won't happen."

By this time all the pokemon are looking at the children, ready to intervene if they start fighting again, but the two shrug it off. Andrew begins to walk along the street he pointed to, followed by the rest of the group. Soon you reach a square, where a large group of people are gathered. They alternate between talking to each other and looking at the sky. None of them seems to notice your group.

-What will you do? Approach the group of people? Keep walking in the direction indicated by Andrew? Ask Alexa to call Fay? Or do something else?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/17 CCPS/86 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

17 CCPs
86 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

First i'd like to give Serenity the present tm that i got from the emt today.

Anyway after Serenity gets the tm then after we get out of earshot of the people even though they arent' paying attention to us. I'd rather be safe than sorry. ^^; I'll then turn to the group. I'll ask Andrew if he'd mind if i asked Ranec to use his psychic powers to maybe find the way to the temple from Andrew. If its ok with Andrew then thats' what i'd have ranec do then he can take the lead if it works. ^^;

andyizcool
2nd January 2005, 03:43 PM
Have I been forgotten since the bottom of page one? :(

Lady Vulpix
4th January 2005, 02:28 PM
Oops! Sorry, Andy. I didn't realize Jay was updating for you. Luckily we talked a ltittle about the plans for you back in November. I'll update for you now.

andyizcool- You tell the old man that your Charmander isn't in the cupboard where you were hiding, and that you can't find him anyway nearby, and ask him for help in order to find him. He agrees to help you, andyou, him and Beldum look all over the house, to no avail.
"He may have heard them coming and run out of the house," the old man says. "Let me get a flashlight and I'll look for him."

The man heads back to the kitchen, muttering under his breath. Soo, he comes out with a flashlight in his hand.
"That's very weird," he says. "Either the kitchen clock went crazy or it's really 8 in the morning now, but it looks like the hour before Midnight."
He then opens the door and looks out.
"I don't see anyone around," he tells you. "Are you coming? We'll look for your Charmander. It shouldn't be hard to spot a Charmander in the night."

-What will you do? Follow the man? Keep exploring the house? Get out and look for your Charmander on your own? Or do something else?

Karin- You try to comfort Fay and offer to help find Amber when we're done waiting for the silver wolf. She looks up at you and a smile begins to form on her face, while tears are still running down her cheeks.
"Thanks. I'm not a very good guru, am I? Crying like this when others need my help. But with your help I think we can save Amber and the others."
Once you're sure she's feeling better, you ask her if you can go to a store and stock up some items while you wait. Fay thinks for a moment.
"It may be dangerous to leave the temple," she says. "But if we're going to battle the YamiKairyu we should be prepared. Maybe if we do stock up, we'll be ready for our enemies before they come for us. Ok, let's go. There's a store on the next street which has good TMs and other things. We'll use the slope to get down faster. Follow me."

She runs off before you can meditate on her words. As you follow her, you see her push a stone at the base of the side wall. All of a sudden, a large portion of the wall begins to rotate, revealing a passage behind it.
"Come in!," Fay tells you, walking into the secret passage.
Once you reach her, she presses her hands against the wall, and it returns to its original position.
"That wall is great," Fay says. "Push it just a little and it will move, if you know where to put your hands. But this is the best part."
She walks a few steps forward and sits on the floor.
"Sit behind me," she tells you.
When you do so, she taps the floor with her two hands at the same time, and the floor below you turns into a gigantic slide.
"Whee!," Fay shouts with excitement as you both fall along the slide.

When you both reach the street level, Fay jumps ahead to prevent you for bumping into her. She then looks at you. You can see she's grinning, but her wide smile slowly begins to fade away.
"We need to get to the store fast," she tells you, as she opens a door ahead of you. "I'll be on the watch for any threats."

You follow Fay into the street, and down the block that separates the store from the temple. Just before you both walk into the store, Fay freezes in her place. When you ask her what happened, she replies:
"I don't know, something strange, but I have the feeling it's something good. The strange thing is some chaos magic has been released... pushed out by something from another dimension. Whatever it is, it may distract the YamiKairyu for a moment. Ok, let's get inside. I'll see if there's a phone here, maybe the silver wolf can meet us here instead of going to the temple."
As she says this, she walks into the store.

-What will you do now?


Amy- You tell Serenity that it's time for her to use the Present TM you got for her. She gets your pack and serches through it until she finds the TM. She opens it, and sprinkles a bright powder over herself. Serenity glows for a moment, and soonreturns to normal, with a new move in her set.

You then decide to get away from prying ears, so you walk until you no longer hear the voices of the people at the square. Then you turn to your group, and ask Andrew if he would mind letting Ranec explore his mind to find the location of the temple. He doesn't look too comfortable with the idea, but he has to admit he's not completely sure of where the temple is, so he allows Ranec to help him search his memories for that information, but nothing else. Ranec nods and tries to establish a telepathic connection between him and Andrew... only he gets more than he bargained for. Along with the location of the temple, he receives a message. An unknown, worried-sounding female voice, asking whether Fay can hear her.

A few seconds later, the cellphone begins to ring. Alexa picks it up.
"Hello?," she says. "Oh, sure! I'll tell the others."
Then she turns to you.
"It's Fay. She asks if we can meet her at a store five streats ahead of where we're standing."

-What will you do?

andyizcool
4th January 2005, 03:31 PM
andyizcool- You tell the old man that your Charmander isn't in the cupboard where you were hiding, and that you can't find him anyway nearby, and ask him for help in order to find him. He agrees to help you, andyou, him and Beldum look all over the house, to no avail.
"He may have heard them coming and run out of the house," the old man says. "Let me get a flashlight and I'll look for him."

The man heads back to the kitchen, muttering under his breath. Soo, he comes out with a flashlight in his hand.
"That's very weird," he says. "Either the kitchen clock went crazy or it's really 8 in the morning now, but it looks like the hour before Midnight."
He then opens the door and looks out.
"I don't see anyone around," he tells you. "Are you coming? We'll look for your Charmander. It shouldn't be hard to spot a Charmander in the night."

-What will you do? Follow the man? Keep exploring the house? Get out and look for your Charmander on your own? Or do something else?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak Cottage

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 835
Items: None!

I'll follow the man with the flashlight to search for Charmander outside and Beldum better come with me too. Something strange is going on though for all this to happen while I slept at the man's house.

Wolfsong
4th January 2005, 08:35 PM
Amy- You tell Serenity that it's time for her to use the Present TM you got for her. She gets your pack and serches through it until she finds the TM. She opens it, and sprinkles a bright powder over herself. Serenity glows for a moment, and soonreturns to normal, with a new move in her set.

You then decide to get away from prying ears, so you walk until you no longer hear the voices of the people at the square. Then you turn to your group, and ask Andrew if he would mind letting Ranec explore his mind to find the location of the temple. He doesn't look too comfortable with the idea, but he has to admit he's not completely sure of where the temple is, so he allows Ranec to help him search his memories for that information, but nothing else. Ranec nods and tries to establish a telepathic connection between him and Andrew... only he gets more than he bargained for. Along with the location of the temple, he receives a message. An unknown, worried-sounding female voice, asking whether Fay can hear her.

A few seconds later, the cellphone begins to ring. Alexa picks it up.
"Hello?," she says. "Oh, sure! I'll tell the others."
Then she turns to you.
"It's Fay. She asks if we can meet her at a store five streats ahead of where we're standing."

-What will you do?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/19 CCPS/92 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

19 CCPs
92 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

I'll have our group head over to the meeting place as fast as we can go so that we can meet up with Fay and the last child. I'll let Ranec tell teh voice what he thinks is best to tell her ^^; i trust him.

Charizard04621
4th January 2005, 09:11 PM
[color=hotpink]Karin- You try to comfort Fay and offer to help find Amber when we're done waiting for the silver wolf. She looks up at you and a smile begins to form on her face, while tears are still running down her cheeks.
"Thanks. I'm not a very good guru, am I? Crying like this when others need my help. But with your help I think we can save Amber and the others."
Once you're sure she's feeling better, you ask her if you can go to a store and stock up some items while you wait. Fay thinks for a moment.
"It may be dangerous to leave the temple," she says. "But if we're going to battle the YamiKairyu we should be prepared. Maybe if we do stock up, we'll be ready for our enemies before they come for us. Ok, let's go. There's a store on the next street which has good TMs and other things. We'll use the slope to get down faster. Follow me."

She runs off before you can meditate on her words. As you follow her, you see her push a stone at the base of the side wall. All of a sudden, a large portion of the wall begins to rotate, revealing a passage behind it.
"Come in!," Fay tells you, walking into the secret passage.
Once you reach her, she presses her hands against the wall, and it returns to its original position.
"That wall is great," Fay says. "Push it just a little and it will move, if you know where to put your hands. But this is the best part."
She walks a few steps forward and sits on the floor.
"Sit behind me," she tells you.
When you do so, she taps the floor with her two hands at the same time, and the floor below you turns into a gigantic slide.
"Whee!," Fay shouts with excitement as you both fall along the slide.

When you both reach the street level, Fay jumps ahead to prevent you for bumping into her. She then looks at you. You can see she's grinning, but her wide smile slowly begins to fade away.
"We need to get to the store fast," she tells you, as she opens a door ahead of you. "I'll be on the watch for any threats."

You follow Fay into the street, and down the block that separates the store from the temple. Just before you both walk into the store, Fay freezes in her place. When you ask her what happened, she replies:
"I don't know, something strange, but I have the feeling it's something good. The strange thing is some chaos magic has been released... pushed out by something from another dimension. Whatever it is, it may distract the YamiKairyu for a moment. Ok, let's get inside. I'll see if there's a phone here, maybe the silver wolf can meet us here instead of going to the temple."
As she says this, she walks into the store.

-What will you do now?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 60
Stamps: 232
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM

I'll buy a Set of 10 arrows (5 CCPs) and 4 Aeroblast TMs (100 Stamps). ^_^ Arrows... intriguing that they'd sell them. I might need them, hehe.

*Murkrow
5th January 2005, 12:34 PM
Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/5 Pok嶮olls-5 Food/13 CCPs/4 Stamps

I'd like to start out playing here, so I'll go to Dragonair Island via Fire and Ice. I'll take with me my L14, female, adopted Sneasel, Xolotle and my L31, male, captured Shelgon, Omega.

Hope that's right.

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2005, 08:43 AM
New update! :D

Andy- You and Beldum follow the man with the flashlight to search for Charmander outside, aware that something strange must be going on. You see no signs of him around the house, but when you look at the mountain, you see a dim light among a group of rocks.

-What will you do? Walk towards the light? Talk to the man? Look somewhere else? Shout out something? Or do something else?


Karin- Wow, 4 Aeroblast TMs? What are you planning to do with them?

You walk into the shop, but no one comes to greet you.
"Hello?!," Fay shouts out. "He's inside," she tells you. "He should come out soon."

As if on cue, a middle-aged man walks through a curtain made out of engraved pieces of wood.
"Good morning, young ladies," he says. "Sorry I was away. I've just opened and since no one was around I took the chance to put some things in order. How may I help you?"

He looks like he's just woken up. Evidently he hasn't noticed it's still dark outside.

"I'd like to buy a Set of 10 arrows and 4 Aeroblast TMs," you tell him.
"Oh, yes, Aeroblast TMs are a big hit," he comments. "Best investment ever. That will be... 105 credits."

You hand the man 100 stamps and 5 CCPs, and he takes out a box from under the counter, pulling out the 4 TMs. He then puts the box down again.
"I'll have to go back for the arrows," he tells you. "I haven't sold many lately, so I keep them at the storage. Wait here, please, it'll be just a minute."
"Can I use the phone while we wait, please?," Fay asks before the man walks back through the curtain.
"Sure. Local calls only," he warns her. "Two credits if it's a cell phone."
"Ok, I'm glad I have some money with me," she says, searching her pocket. "There."

Fay puts two stamps on the counter, picks up the phone against the wall and starts dialling while the man picks the stamps and walks away.
"Hello, this is Fay," she says on the phone. "We've left the temple; now we're inside a store, 5 streets ahead of were you're standing right now. Could you and the others please meet us here?... Okay, thanks."
She then hangs up and turns to you.
"She said she'd tell the others," she informs you. "We should wait here."

At that moment, the shopkeeper comes back with the arrows.
"Here you are," he tells you. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

-How will you respond?


Amy- Ranec tries to respond, but he can't make contact with the voice again. Its source is impossible to determine. You then decide to head to the meeting point as soon as you can, and start trotting down the street, followed by the rest of your group. Starflare offers to carry the two children in order to reach the store faster.

Soon, you all make it to the meeting point. It's not hard to recognize it, with the large sign on its front that reads: "Pixie-Mart ~ Your best choice for quest equipment."

-What will you do?


Hannah- Welcome! Fire and Ice to Dragonair Island seems to be the most popular way to start out these days. I remember that's how I started as well. :keke:

You begin your quest on a moonless night. Standing on Welcome Beach with Omega and Xolotle by your side, you wait for your transport to arrive. As you walk into the vast ocean, a conical figure silently makes its way among your group. It comes from behind you, and you only notice it when it's already standing beside you. It looks at you, with its shiny eyes like frozen stars, and then continues its walk towards the shore. Once its little feet touch the water, it opens its arms and shoots an Ice Beam into the sea. The water slowly starts freezing, forming a path for you and your friends to walk along.

After walking for some time across the icy bridge, you notice the shape of an island ahead. You keep walking towards it, until the details become clearer. You can now clearly distinguish the peaks of the mountains, and soon you can also see the shore ahead. A short walk later, and you're there. A Cyndaquil is sitting at the end of the path.

Once all of you have reached the beach, the small fire pokemon melts the ice bridge with a Flame Wheel that looks incredibly strong for the size of its user. The Cyndaquil then looks at you -you can detect a smile on its face-, and trots away.

-Where will you go now? Will you head down route 23 or 27? Explore the beach or the sea? Go to the store? Or do something else?

Wolfsong
6th January 2005, 09:00 AM
Amy- Ranec tries to respond, but he can't make contact with the voice again. Its source is impossible to determine. You then decide to head to the meeting point as soon as you can, and start trotting down the street, followed by the rest of your group. Starflare offers to carry the two children in order to reach the store faster.

Soon, you all make it to the meeting point. It's not hard to recognize it, with the large sign on its front that reads: "Pixie-Mart ~ Your best choice for quest equipment."

-What will you do?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/19 CCPS/96 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

19 CCPs
96 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity

I guess we'll go in, hopefully it won't cause to much of a commotion but i'll have serenity by an herbal tea just in case we need it but hopefully we won't. I'll use 5 of my ccps

Charizard04621
6th January 2005, 05:51 PM
Karin- Wow, 4 Aeroblast TMs? What are you planning to do with them?

You walk into the shop, but no one comes to greet you.
"Hello?!," Fay shouts out. "He's inside," she tells you. "He should come out soon."

As if on cue, a middle-aged man walks through a curtain made out of engraved pieces of wood.
"Good morning, young ladies," he says. "Sorry I was away. I've just opened and since no one was around I took the chance to put some things in order. How may I help you?"

He looks like he's just woken up. Evidently he hasn't noticed it's still dark outside.

"I'd like to buy a Set of 10 arrows and 4 Aeroblast TMs," you tell him.
"Oh, yes, Aeroblast TMs are a big hit," he comments. "Best investment ever. That will be... 105 credits."

You hand the man 100 stamps and 5 CCPs, and he takes out a box from under the counter, pulling out the 4 TMs. He then puts the box down again.
"I'll have to go back for the arrows," he tells you. "I haven't sold many lately, so I keep them at the storage. Wait here, please, it'll be just a minute."
"Can I use the phone while we wait, please?," Fay asks before the man walks back through the curtain.
"Sure. Local calls only," he warns her. "Two credits if it's a cell phone."
"Ok, I'm glad I have some money with me," she says, searching her pocket. "There."

Fay puts two stamps on the counter, picks up the phone against the wall and starts dialling while the man picks the stamps and walks away.
"Hello, this is Fay," she says on the phone. "We've left the temple; now we're inside a store, 5 streets ahead of were you're standing right now. Could you and the others please meet us here?... Okay, thanks."
She then hangs up and turns to you.
"She said she'd tell the others," she informs you. "We should wait here."

At that moment, the shopkeeper comes back with the arrows.
"Here you are," he tells you. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

-How will you respond?


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 55
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 4 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

Well, I have four flyers if Elwing as a Dragonair doesn't count, so those Aeroblasts are for them :)

Anyway, I'll tell the shopkeeper that I'll get another Aeroblast TM just in case, for 25 CCPs. Then I should be done... I think the meeting will take place soon.

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2005, 06:13 PM
Amy- Trying not to cause two much commotion, you let Serenity have 5 of your CCPs, and ask her to buy a Herbal Tea with them as you walk into the store. However, sometimes commotion can't be avoided. There are three people inside, along with two pokemon. The pokemon are a Porygon and a Sneasel, while the humans are a girl who looks a few years younger than you, a little girl who doesn't look much older than Alexa, and a man who's sitting behind the counter. The man springs up as soon as he sees you, and steps back, while the little girl looks at you and cheers.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you! Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
"I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," your companion speaks up. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."
"There's no age to be a guru," Fay answers. "I was born with these powers and the monks took me in as soon as they found me. And Karin is a child of the past; they're all teenagers or adults now."
"What's going on?," the shopkeeper asks, confused.

-?


Karin- You tell the shopkeeper that you'll get another Aeroblast TM just in case, for 25 CCPs. He smiles and takes another TM out. Once the transaction is done, Fay tells the shopkeeper that you'll now wait for some friends to arrive. He nods and sits down again. After a few moments, a strange group of figures appear through the main door: the group is led by a wolf with silver fur and a Togetic, followed by a Rapidash with two children on its back (a boy and a girl), a black and silver Arcanine, a white Umbreon with black rings, a Quilava, a Ralts, an Omastar, a Metapod and a Trapinch. The shopkeeper stands up immediately and steps back until his back meets the wall. Fay, however, seems a lot calmer, and quite happy. You understand that these are the friends you were both waiting for.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you!," she exclaims in a cheerful tone. "Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
"I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," the girl on the Rapidash points to the silver wolf. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."
"There's no age to be a guru," Fay answers. "I was born with these powers and the monks took me in as soon as they found me. And Karin is a child of the past; they're all teenagers or adults now."
"What's going on?," the shopkeeper asks, confused.

-?

andyizcool
6th January 2005, 06:14 PM
Andy- You and Beldum follow the man with the flashlight to search for Charmander outside, aware that something strange must be going on. You see no signs of him around the house, but when you look at the mountain, you see a dim light among a group of rocks.

-What will you do? Walk towards the light? Talk to the man? Look somewhere else? Shout out something? Or do something else?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Outside Blizzard Peak Cottage

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 835
Items: None!

I'll tell the man I see some sort of light in a group of rocks and we should go to investigate it.

Charizard04621
6th January 2005, 06:18 PM
Karin- You tell the shopkeeper that you'll get another Aeroblast TM just in case, for 25 CCPs. He smiles and takes another TM out. Once the transaction is done, Fay tells the shopkeeper that you'll now wait for some friends to arrive. He nods and sits down again. After a few moments, a strange group of figures appear through the main door: the group is led by a wolf with silver fur and a Togetic, followed by a Rapidash with two children on its back (a boy and a girl), a black and silver Arcanine, a white Umbreon with black rings, a Quilava, a Ralts, an Omastar, a Metapod and a Trapinch. The shopkeeper stands up immediately and steps back until his back meets the wall. Fay, however, seems a lot calmer, and quite happy. You understand that these are the friends you were both waiting for.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you!," she exclaims in a cheerful tone. "Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
"I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," the girl on the Rapidash points to the silver wolf. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."
"There's no age to be a guru," Fay answers. "I was born with these powers and the monks took me in as soon as they found me. And Karin is a child of the past; they're all teenagers or adults now."
"What's going on?," the shopkeeper asks, confused.

-?
Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

I'll smile at the others in greeting. If Fay or anyone else is going to explain things to the shopkeeper, I'll wait until everyone's done talking. Then I'll ask about Amber and whether we should try to find her... or if not, what we need to do now.

Wolfsong
6th January 2005, 06:28 PM
Amy- Trying not to cause two much commotion, you let Serenity have 5 of your CCPs, and ask her to buy a Herbal Tea with them as you walk into the store. However, sometimes commotion can't be avoided. There are three people inside, along with two pokemon. The pokemon are a Porygon and a Sneasel, while the humans are a girl who looks a few years younger than you, a little girl who doesn't look much older than Alexa, and a man who's sitting behind the counter. The man springs up as soon as he sees you, and steps back, while the little girl looks at you and cheers.

"Yay, you've finally made it! All of you! Oh, please don't get scared. Any of you. I'm Fay the Guru, and this is Karin, the child of the past, and two of her pokemon; and there's Andrew and the rest of you... I don't think I've heard your names yet but I've talked to some of you on the phone, the Silver Wolf and the child of the present."
"I'm Alexa, and she's Amy," your companion speaks up. "You look young to be a guru, and she looks old to be a child."
"There's no age to be a guru," Fay answers. "I was born with these powers and the monks took me in as soon as they found me. And Karin is a child of the past; they're all teenagers or adults now."
"What's going on?," the shopkeeper asks, confused.

-?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/96 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CCPs
96 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity

I'll sit down and try not to look threatening and ask Serenity to try again at getting the herbal tea. i'll let Fay explain or else tell the shop keeper what she feels he needs to know and when shes done i'll have ranec tell about the voice he heard when trying to find the way to the temple and ask what we need to do now that we're together.

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2005, 07:53 PM
Andy- You tell the man that you see some sort of light in a group of rocks, and say you should go up and investigate it. He accepts, and follows you towards the rocks, where the light is still flickering. As you get closer, you see the light move and hide among the rocks. Once you're there, the man illuminates the space among the rocks with his flashlight and you can see you Charmander, pressing his eyes shut.

-What will you do now?


The silver wolf and the last child of the past together at last!- Amy sits down, trying not to look threatening, and asks her Togetic companion to get a Herbal Tea for her. The shopkeeper, still recovering from the initial shock, agrees to take the 5 CCPs and give the tea to the pokemon. At that point, everyone is looking at Fay, waiting for an answer. The guru takes the hint and tries to explain the situation.

"Most of you must have already heard of the YamiKairyu," she says after thinking for a few seconds. "He's a Dragonite, but he's far from normal. He's extremely powerful and evil, and has many pokemon and other creatures at his command. They've been attacking the Maiden Islands for a long time, but now they're up to something BIG. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's been kidnapping the children of time, so I think whatever he's planning has something to do with temporal magic."
"Sorry, but I don't understand a thing of what you're saying," the shopkeeper tells her. "What are these children of time, and what's temporal magic?"
Fay sighs as she tries to make herself clearer.
"Temporal magic is the magic that uses or controls time," she says. "It's very dangerous if it's in the wrong hands, as you can imagine. The children of time have seeds of temporal magic in them, whether they know how to control it or not, so if the YamiKairyu gets them all we'll be in deep trouble. He's already captured six of them. Only three are still free, and they're all here with us: Karin, Andrew and... Alexa, right?"
"Right," Alexa responds.
The boy who's sitting behind her slowly gets down.
"I don't feel like I have any magic inside me," he says. "It was Amber's magic that brought me here."
"Amber..." Fay murmurs, her sight lost in the distance. "She told me she was trying to help you all before she disappeared. Have you seen her?"
"No, she was already gone when I got to her house. Kyle used her ring to bring me back in time before he disappeared too."
"I see," Fay looks down.
"Back in time?," the shopkeeper asks, but Karin changes the subject with another question.
"Should we try to find her? Or else, what should we do?"
"It would be great if we could find her, but I can't seem to contact her," Fay replies.

At that point Amy remembers something that transpired when she and her group were trying to find their way to the temple, and asks the white Umbreon to tell everyone about it. He uses his telepathy to show everyone the message he got while trying to read Andrew's mind. It was a female voice, asking whether Fay could hear her.
"That's Amber!!," Fay exclaims. "That means she's still alive and well, but why can't she contact me?"

Unable to find an answer immediately, Amy follows Karin in asking what to do next.
"We need to come up with a plan to defeat the YamiKairyu without anyone getting caught or worse," Fay says. "It would help if we knew where he's keeping the other children. For some reason I can't feel their presence anywhere."
"It would be cool if we still had Kyle's itemfinder," Andrew comments.
"I don't think an itemfinder would help us now," Alexa tells him.
"It wasn't just any itemfinder. It was-"
"If you're going to keep advertising the advanced technology from the future, I'll leave and take my Quilava with me," Alexa threatens.
"Are you crazy?! The evil pokemon will get you! They almost caught me back at Innocence Tower."
"Innocence what? Nevermind, I'm not leaving but we should think of a plan instead of whining about the things we don't have. Does anyone have any idea of where the others can be?"

-Does either of you have an idea?

Charizard04621
7th January 2005, 05:25 PM
The silver wolf and the last child of the past together at last!- Amy sits down, trying not to look threatening, and asks her Togetic companion to get a Herbal Tea for her. The shopkeeper, still recovering from the initial shock, agrees to take the 5 CCPs and give the tea to the pokemon. At that point, everyone is looking at Fay, waiting for an answer. The guru takes the hint and tries to explain the situation.

"Most of you must have already heard of the YamiKairyu," she says after thinking for a few seconds. "He's a Dragonite, but he's far from normal. He's extremely powerful and evil, and has many pokemon and other creatures at his command. They've been attacking the Maiden Islands for a long time, but now they're up to something BIG. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's been kidnapping the children of time, so I think whatever he's planning has something to do with temporal magic."
"Sorry, but I don't understand a thing of what you're saying," the shopkeeper tells her. "What are these children of time, and what's temporal magic?"
Fay sighs as she tries to make herself clearer.
"Temporal magic is the magic that uses or controls time," she says. "It's very dangerous if it's in the wrong hands, as you can imagine. The children of time have seeds of temporal magic in them, whether they know how to control it or not, so if the YamiKairyu gets them all we'll be in deep trouble. He's already captured six of them. Only three are still free, and they're all here with us: Karin, Andrew and... Alexa, right?"
"Right," Alexa responds.
The boy who's sitting behind her slowly gets down.
"I don't feel like I have any magic inside me," he says. "It was Amber's magic that brought me here."
"Amber..." Fay murmurs, her sight lost in the distance. "She told me she was trying to help you all before she disappeared. Have you seen her?"
"No, she was already gone when I got to her house. Kyle used her ring to bring me back in time before he disappeared too."
"I see," Fay looks down.
"Back in time?," the shopkeeper asks, but Karin changes the subject with another question.
"Should we try to find her? Or else, what should we do?"
"It would be great if we could find her, but I can't seem to contact her," Fay replies.

At that point Amy remembers something that transpired when she and her group were trying to find their way to the temple, and asks the white Umbreon to tell everyone about it. He uses his telepathy to show everyone the message he got while trying to read Andrew's mind. It was a female voice, asking whether Fay could hear her.
"That's Amber!!," Fay exclaims. "That means she's still alive and well, but why can't she contact me?"

Unable to find an answer immediately, Amy follows Karin in asking what to do next.
"We need to come up with a plan to defeat the YamiKairyu without anyone getting caught or worse," Fay says. "It would help if we knew where he's keeping the other children. For some reason I can't feel their presence anywhere."
"It would be cool if we still had Kyle's itemfinder," Andrew comments.
"I don't think an itemfinder would help us now," Alexa tells him.
"It wasn't just any itemfinder. It was-"
"If you're going to keep advertising the advanced technology from the future, I'll leave and take my Quilava with me," Alexa threatens.
"Are you crazy?! The evil pokemon will get you! They almost caught me back at Innocence Tower."
"Innocence what? Nevermind, I'm not leaving but we should think of a plan instead of whining about the things we don't have. Does anyone have any idea of where the others can be?"

-Does either of you have an idea?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

I can only remember one thing... Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said "get away before you become like the others," or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?

andyizcool
7th January 2005, 05:42 PM
Andy- You tell the man that you see some sort of light in a group of rocks, and say you should go up and investigate it. He accepts, and follows you towards the rocks, where the light is still flickering. As you get closer, you see the light move and hide among the rocks. Once you're there, the man illuminates the space among the rocks with his flashlight and you can see you Charmander, pressing his eyes shut.

-What will you do now?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Outside Blizzard Peak Cottage

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 845
Items: None!

I'll see if Charmander is hurt in any way and if he is we'll do the best we can to get him back into good shape. I would also like to ask Charmander what happened back at the cabin and why he's keeping his eyes shut out here.

Wolfsong
8th January 2005, 11:38 AM
The silver wolf and the last child of the past together at last!- Amy sits down, trying not to look threatening, and asks her Togetic companion to get a Herbal Tea for her. The shopkeeper, still recovering from the initial shock, agrees to take the 5 CCPs and give the tea to the pokemon. At that point, everyone is looking at Fay, waiting for an answer. The guru takes the hint and tries to explain the situation.

"Most of you must have already heard of the YamiKairyu," she says after thinking for a few seconds. "He's a Dragonite, but he's far from normal. He's extremely powerful and evil, and has many pokemon and other creatures at his command. They've been attacking the Maiden Islands for a long time, but now they're up to something BIG. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's been kidnapping the children of time, so I think whatever he's planning has something to do with temporal magic."
"Sorry, but I don't understand a thing of what you're saying," the shopkeeper tells her. "What are these children of time, and what's temporal magic?"
Fay sighs as she tries to make herself clearer.
"Temporal magic is the magic that uses or controls time," she says. "It's very dangerous if it's in the wrong hands, as you can imagine. The children of time have seeds of temporal magic in them, whether they know how to control it or not, so if the YamiKairyu gets them all we'll be in deep trouble. He's already captured six of them. Only three are still free, and they're all here with us: Karin, Andrew and... Alexa, right?"
"Right," Alexa responds.
The boy who's sitting behind her slowly gets down.
"I don't feel like I have any magic inside me," he says. "It was Amber's magic that brought me here."
"Amber..." Fay murmurs, her sight lost in the distance. "She told me she was trying to help you all before she disappeared. Have you seen her?"
"No, she was already gone when I got to her house. Kyle used her ring to bring me back in time before he disappeared too."
"I see," Fay looks down.
"Back in time?," the shopkeeper asks, but Karin changes the subject with another question.
"Should we try to find her? Or else, what should we do?"
"It would be great if we could find her, but I can't seem to contact her," Fay replies.

At that point Amy remembers something that transpired when she and her group were trying to find their way to the temple, and asks the white Umbreon to tell everyone about it. He uses his telepathy to show everyone the message he got while trying to read Andrew's mind. It was a female voice, asking whether Fay could hear her.
"That's Amber!!," Fay exclaims. "That means she's still alive and well, but why can't she contact me?"

Unable to find an answer immediately, Amy follows Karin in asking what to do next.
"We need to come up with a plan to defeat the YamiKairyu without anyone getting caught or worse," Fay says. "It would help if we knew where he's keeping the other children. For some reason I can't feel their presence anywhere."
"It would be cool if we still had Kyle's itemfinder," Andrew comments.
"I don't think an itemfinder would help us now," Alexa tells him.
"It wasn't just any itemfinder. It was-"
"If you're going to keep advertising the advanced technology from the future, I'll leave and take my Quilava with me," Alexa threatens.
"Are you crazy?! The evil pokemon will get you! They almost caught me back at Innocence Tower."
"Innocence what? Nevermind, I'm not leaving but we should think of a plan instead of whining about the things we don't have. Does anyone have any idea of where the others can be?"

-Does either of you have an idea?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/97 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

18 CCPs
97 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity

I'll ask if this vortex is in the east because i was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east. I'll also ask if this Amber was also one of the children of time.

classy_cat18
8th January 2005, 09:23 PM
Shonta You head through the mountains to the source of the loud roar. As you walk through the rocky environment, you can hear a faint screeching which gradually gets louder and louder as you get nearer to the sound's source. It's very high-pitched and it sounds like it's coming from more than one body, and it's getting so loud that you can't hear the roaring any more.

The mountainous path that you are walking through is getting slightly rougher and more difficult to navigate so you can't help stumbling every now and again. But it isn't long until you reach a dead end! It's difficult to see where you can go from here, but there's a craggy rock which you can use to get to another rock and walk further. You do so, and walk a little further - The screeching is getting increasingly louder and it's not long until you're pretty much forced to clasp your hands over your ears.

The source of the noise must be close now, so you walk closer towards it. Even with your hands over your ears the screeching feels like it's piercing your ear drums. However, you press on until you reach the source of the noise. It appears you've reached a hot spring, but more importantly, you've found out the cause of the screeching - it's a swarm of Yanma! There are so many of them! So many in fact that you can't even see the opposite side of the hot spring since they're completely obscuring your vision. Wondering why they're screeching, your ears are slightly more used to the noise and you don't have to cover your ears any more. One of the Yanma notices you (well, one of them was bound to, seeing as they can see 360 degrees around them with their eyes), flies over to you and speaks in its loudest voice possible: "What are you doing here?"

How will you respond?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/59 CCPS/40 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'll tell it that I'm just someone looking for adventure.

*Murkrow
9th January 2005, 05:03 AM
Hannah- Welcome! Fire and Ice to Dragonair Island seems to be the most popular way to start out these days. I remember that's how I started as well. :keke:

You begin your quest on a moonless night. Standing on Welcome Beach with Omega and Xolotle by your side, you wait for your transport to arrive. As you walk into the vast ocean, a conical figure silently makes its way among your group. It comes from behind you, and you only notice it when it's already standing beside you. It looks at you, with its shiny eyes like frozen stars, and then continues its walk towards the shore. Once its little feet touch the water, it opens its arms and shoots an Ice Beam into the sea. The water slowly starts freezing, forming a path for you and your friends to walk along.

After walking for some time across the icy bridge, you notice the shape of an island ahead. You keep walking towards it, until the details become clearer. You can now clearly distinguish the peaks of the mountains, and soon you can also see the shore ahead. A short walk later, and you're there. A Cyndaquil is sitting at the end of the path.

Once all of you have reached the beach, the small fire pokemon melts the ice bridge with a Flame Wheel that looks incredibly strong for the size of its user. The Cyndaquil then looks at you -you can detect a smile on its face-, and trots away.

-Where will you go now? Will you head down route 23 or 27? Explore the beach or the sea? Go to the store? Or do something else?

Dragonair Island/Beach/5 Pok嶮olls-5 Food/13 CCPs/4 Stamps

Pok幦on: Xolotle (adopted, L14 F Sneasel)
Omega (captured, L31 M Shelgon)

I think I'll start to walk down Route 27.

aragornbird
9th January 2005, 09:03 PM
Whoohoo! Finally updated!


aragornbird- You recall Slakoth and begin to explore the place. You can see many tunnels going in all directions, and lots of ants all over the place. Soeme of them keep climbing you as if you were a part of the landscape. Some others run away as you get close to them. It looks like you're at a major ant crossroads. Initially, nothing makes any of the tunnels look different from all the others, except that, once you listen carefully, you can hear a faint buzzing sound coming from one of them.

-What will you do? Explore the tunnel the sound comes from? Go back to where you came from? Pick a random tunnel and explore it? Or do something else

Location: Ant City, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 298 CCPs/44 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: None

Curiosity gets me, so Ill go into the tunnel with the weird noise, but Ill do it carefully and silently.

*~*~*~*

Gabi You hop on board the messenger Dragonite and he takes off like a jet while your own Dragonite follows behind, destined to complete this mission.
How did you find us? Lagi asked the messenger curiously.
Well, I just evolved yesterday so I was just testing my new wings, ya know. But then I found a bunch of other dragons in this cave and they said they were trapped and were waiting for you. So I sorta agreed to help them out.
After that, the two soaring dragons dive into a thick cloud and reappear on the other side, finally arriving before the familiar cave filled with Dragonite families waiting for you to return. You hop onto solid ground while Lagi walks behind you.
Time to put my new skill to the test, the dragon says before she takes a deep breath, relaxes her muscles, and closes her eyes. A faint blue glow appears over her antennae, glowing brighter and brighter until suddenly, Lagis eyes flash open. Her eyes are glowing fiercely as well with the same blue radiance. She begins to float into the air as if she was levitating, higher and higher until she is hovering several feet above the ground. Everyone holds their breath. Then she releases a huge blast of energy in a blinding blue flash. The spell shatters the shield that was covering the cave and as moments pass, the light eventually dies down. Lagi falls onto the ground with a thud, exhausted from the powerful magic attack and panting heavily. But the other Dragonites let out a might roar of joy as they fly out of the cave, happy to be in the open air once more.
But the light show isnt over. Behind you, another flash appears, this one glowing with all the colors of the rainbow. The swirling light opens up to reveal what looks like a portal to another place.
Congrats, you completed the mission of Door #17! What will you do next?

Kyle
The Marshtomp makes his move
* * *
OX*
* * *
Now its your turn!

Pichu The day appears to be calm, so hopefully no more bad weather will impede your journey. You venture out to find that a fresh layer of pure white snow has blanketed the ground over night. There are only a couple inches of it, but you still trudge on carefully.
Hey, over here! The voice startles you, but you find its only your companion, Mataro. You hurry over to where he is standing.
Had a nice nap? Anyways, Ive find some footprints over here. Take a look!
You peer down into the snow. There are two sets of tracks. One of them consists of small little dots while the other one contains much larger tracks with two toes.
Looks like Pokemon tracks, Mataro says. They both lead over the mountain, which I believe is where were headed.
What will you do? Follow either track, go your own route, or something else?

Kerel
10th January 2005, 10:11 AM
1 stamp, 3 MGC, 1 Caroline, 1 Bruce, 1 Kerel, 1 Cindy Crawford fan magazine wich I actually don-t know where it came from, or stole from some restroom.

Kerel takes a look at the beauty shop keeper, and says.

-Well, I think I may take one of those free maps and maybe the Fire will thing too.

-"But how about I buy you a coffee as well? (and winks)."
Whithout waiting much for an answer he goes on.
-"I can pick you up when you're done with your shift here."

Bruce: (whispering) "Oh great, I know this will come out from my wallet again."

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2005, 03:25 PM
Since Kerel has asked nicely, I'm giving him 14 stamps to help him get started, leaving me with 296. (I'm not doing this more than once, however. Consider it a gift for Caroline.)

Sorry, Hannah, we haven't made any plans for you yet. I'll try to talk to at least one of the other workers so one of us can update for you. Sorry for the inconveniences, both here and at the Battle Range.


Gabi You hop on board the messenger Dragonite and he takes off like a jet while your own Dragonite follows behind, destined to complete this mission.
How did you find us? Lagi asked the messenger curiously.
Well, I just evolved yesterday so I was just testing my new wings, ya know. But then I found a bunch of other dragons in this cave and they said they were trapped and were waiting for you. So I sorta agreed to help them out.
After that, the two soaring dragons dive into a thick cloud and reappear on the other side, finally arriving before the familiar cave filled with Dragonite families waiting for you to return. You hop onto solid ground while Lagi walks behind you.
Time to put my new skill to the test, the dragon says before she takes a deep breath, relaxes her muscles, and closes her eyes. A faint blue glow appears over her antennae, glowing brighter and brighter until suddenly, Lagis eyes flash open. Her eyes are glowing fiercely as well with the same blue radiance. She begins to float into the air as if she was levitating, higher and higher until she is hovering several feet above the ground. Everyone holds their breath. Then she releases a huge blast of energy in a blinding blue flash. The spell shatters the shield that was covering the cave and as moments pass, the light eventually dies down. Lagi falls onto the ground with a thud, exhausted from the powerful magic attack and panting heavily. But the other Dragonites let out a might roar of joy as they fly out of the cave, happy to be in the open air once more.
But the light show isnt over. Behind you, another flash appears, this one glowing with all the colors of the rainbow. The swirling light opens up to reveal what looks like a portal to another place.
Congrats, you completed the mission of Door #17! What will you do next?Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Wow, at long last! First I'll check on Lagi. If she's alright, we'll go through the portal. Otherwise I'll see what she needs.

Karin and Amy- "I can only remember one thing..." Karin says. "Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said 'get away before you become like the others,' or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?"
"The Vortex? Of course!", Fay's face looks suddenly enlightened. "That would explain why Amber reached the Umbreon when she was trying to contact me, and also why I couldn't find her! All that chaos magic was getting in the middle! That must be where he's keeping them."
"Was this Amber one of the children of time too?," Amy asks.
"Yes, she's a child of the past, like Karin," Fay replies. "She told me about the children of time before the YamiKairyu attacked... she knew he was coming for them, but not how or why. And she got caught like the others. That's when we lost contact."
"Is the Vortex in the east?," Amy queries. "I was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east."
"Yes, that was Karin," Fay answers. "The chaos magic of the Vortex didn't let me know where exactly she was, so I told Uinya what I knew. It's strange how that magic works. I can see what happens on the Island of Dreams clearer than what goes on east of Pixie City."
"So what do we do now?," asks Andrew.
"We need a plan," Fay says. "I felt some chaos magic being released some minutes ago, and then Amber made contact with one of you, so something must have happened to the Vortex. But even if it was something good, we must be careful. No one's found a way to stop the YamiKairyu yet. Amy has the power of the Crystal Cave and the rest of you have temporal magic inside you, and of course there's the pokemon. But to make things work we need a good plan."
"What are this Dragonite's plans anyway?," the shopkeeper asks Fay.
"I don't know exactly," she replies. "I'm not strong enough to get into the mind of the YamiKairyu, but if he's using the children of time AND the Vortex... maybe he's trying to spread chaos across the times or something?"

-You do need a plan. It's a good moment to start formulating it.


Andy- You take a look at your Charmander to see if he's well. He seems to be alright, just a bit scared. You then asked him what happened back at the cabin and why he's keeping his eyes shut out here. He opens his eyes and looks at you.
"It's because that man pointed his flashlight straight into my eyes," he says. "I don't know what happened at the cabin. Those men burst in and they looked quite dangerous. I got scared, so I ran away when they weren't looking and hid up here."

-What will you do now?


aragornbird- Carefully and silently, you go into the tunnel with the weird noise. This tunnel is a bit wider than the one you came through, but not enough for you to walk upwards, so your hands have to touch the ant-filled ground again. As you get closer to the source of the sound, you realize it's coming from the wings of a rather large creature.

-What will you do? Keep advancing to find out what this creature is? Go back? Or do something else?


Kerel- You've written a good part of your own update, so allow me to paraphrase you.
You take a look at the beautiful shopkeeper.

"Well, I think I may take one of those free maps and maybe the Fire will thing too," you say to her as you pick up a map from the pile. "But how about I buy you a coffee as well?"
You wink as you make your offer, and continue without waiting much for an answer.
"I can pick you up when you're done with your shift here."

"Oh great," Bruce whispers while you try to seduce the young lady. "I know this will come out from my wallet again."

"Errm..." she begins. It seems your offer has caught her by surprise. "It's Flame Wheel, you know. Good for ice-breaking, but you don't seem to have any problems on that field."
As she speaks, she picks a spherical gizmo from a shelf on the wall and puts it on the counter.
"This will cost you 15 stamps. Or CCPs, we accept either."

She looks a little surprised when Bruce hands her the stamps.
"Would you have your Zangoose pay for the coffee too, or is it your Ponyta who pays for your dates?," she asks you, grinning.

-How will you respond? How will this turn out? By the way, the map of Dragonair Island looks like this (http://community.webshots.com/photo/35902230/35903218lepVZC). You're standing on the red dot at the northeast.

Cheesey
12th January 2005, 03:42 PM
Shonta "I'm just looking for adventure," you say to the Yanma.
"WHAT?" it shrieks back at you, trying to be heard over the background screeching.
"I'M JUST LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE," you shout back.
"Oh! Right! Well, you picked a bad time to come here," exclaims the Yanma.
"Why?" you inquire.
"There's a fire and it's steadily growing - See that smoke there? That's being emitted from the flames. It's really thick."
"I can see that... What started it?" you ask her.
"A Magcargo. His shell had built up so much heat that it literally exploded and the embers landed on the vegetation, making it catch fire. It's ironic that we're next to a body of water but we can't think of anything to do to put it out so it's just getting worse."
"I can't even see him." you say.
"Sorry, we're all scared of the fire. We don't know what on earth we can do to stop it and neither does the Magcargo. He's still there, worried out of his mind, poor guy..."
"Is there any way of moving the rest of your friends?"
"Only if you think of one - I can't do it myself..."

~ What are you going to do?

Hannah You make your way down Route 27. It's a nice coastal route, and the calm sea is a nice view to witness whilst wandering along. You get the feeling that there are pokemon around, but you can't see or hear any of them... Then you hear a splash, so you stop. Peering into the water, you can't see anything. Um, apart from a woman! She looks as if she's floating to the top - this is creepy. Feeling slightly panicky, you wait for her to surface. Then you notice that she doesn't have any legs. Hmm. Instead, she has a glittery, silvery tail. Wow, it's a mermaid!

"Hello there," she says, calmly. "What are you doing here?"
"Um, I'm looking for a little bit of an adventure, actually," you respond, still a bit startled.
"Ooh, right. That's nice. Say, seeing as you're adventuring and all... Want to run a little bit of an errand for me?"
"Depends on what that is,"
"Ah yes, of course it does. You see, I hear that there is a puzzle of sorts in the mountains and that if it is solved, something great will be unlocked. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something brilliant, that's for sure... Would you be willing to go and find this puzzle? And solve it, too? Please?"

~ What will you do now?

Knight of Time
12th January 2005, 04:03 PM
Kyle –
The Marshtomp makes his move
* * *
OX*
* * *
Now it’s your turn!


Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 17
Items: Light Gem x3, Lunar Gem x2, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x5, Photosynthesis Gem x3, Division Gem, Spark Gem
Pokemon: n/a

Okay, I'll put an X here:

X * *
O X *
* * *

Pichu
12th January 2005, 04:32 PM
Pichu The day appears to be calm, so hopefully no more bad weather will impede your journey. You venture out to find that a fresh layer of pure white snow has blanketed the ground over night. There are only a couple inches of it, but you still trudge on carefully.
Hey, over here! The voice startles you, but you find its only your companion, Mataro. You hurry over to where he is standing.
Had a nice nap? Anyways, Ive find some footprints over here. Take a look!
You peer down into the snow. There are two sets of tracks. One of them consists of small little dots while the other one contains much larger tracks with two toes.
Looks like Pokemon tracks, Mataro says. They both lead over the mountain, which I believe is where were headed.
What will you do? Follow either track, go your own route, or something else?



Island: Island of Mist
Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206

I shall follow small lil dots track

andyizcool
12th January 2005, 04:41 PM
Andy- You take a look at your Charmander to see if he's well. He seems to be alright, just a bit scared. You then asked him what happened back at the cabin and why he's keeping his eyes shut out here. He opens his eyes and looks at you.
"It's because that man pointed his flashlight straight into my eyes," he says. "I don't know what happened at the cabin. Those men burst in and they looked quite dangerous. I got scared, so I ran away when they weren't looking and hid up here."

-What will you do now?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Outside Blizzard Peak Cottage

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 845
Items: None!

I'm finally reunited with my Charmander I feel so happy that nothing bad happened to him when those strange people burst into the cottage. I'll ask the man if we should try and climb Blizzard Peak now or if Charmander needs any rest after that scary experience.

Wolfsong
12th January 2005, 05:53 PM
Karin and Amy- "I can only remember one thing..." Karin says. "Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said 'get away before you become like the others,' or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?"
"The Vortex? Of course!", Fay's face looks suddenly enlightened. "That would explain why Amber reached the Umbreon when she was trying to contact me, and also why I couldn't find her! All that chaos magic was getting in the middle! That must be where he's keeping them."
"Was this Amber one of the children of time too?," Amy asks.
"Yes, she's a child of the past, like Karin," Fay replies. "She told me about the children of time before the YamiKairyu attacked... she knew he was coming for them, but not how or why. And she got caught like the others. That's when we lost contact."
"Is the Vortex in the east?," Amy queries. "I was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east."
"Yes, that was Karin," Fay answers. "The chaos magic of the Vortex didn't let me know where exactly she was, so I told Uinya what I knew. It's strange how that magic works. I can see what happens on the Island of Dreams clearer than what goes on east of Pixie City."
"So what do we do now?," asks Andrew.
"We need a plan," Fay says. "I felt some chaos magic being released some minutes ago, and then Amber made contact with one of you, so something must have happened to the Vortex. But even if it was something good, we must be careful. No one's found a way to stop the YamiKairyu yet. Amy has the power of the Crystal Cave and the rest of you have temporal magic inside you, and of course there's the pokemon. But to make things work we need a good plan."
"What are this Dragonite's plans anyway?," the shopkeeper asks Fay.
"I don't know exactly," she replies. "I'm not strong enough to get into the mind of the YamiKairyu, but if he's using the children of time AND the Vortex... maybe he's trying to spread chaos across the times or something?"

-You do need a plan. It's a good moment to start formulating it.

Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/102 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

18 CCPs
102 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity

Since the vortex is our best clue i'll ask Fay what all she can tell us about it. I'll also ask if she knows exactly how it works.

Charizard04621
12th January 2005, 06:19 PM
[color=hotpink]Karin and Amy- "I can only remember one thing..." Karin says. "Back when I was at the vortex, there were voices calling out to me from it. They said 'get away before you become like the others,' or something along those lines. Does the vortex lead anywhere? Could the voices be a clue to where the rest of the children are?"
"The Vortex? Of course!", Fay's face looks suddenly enlightened. "That would explain why Amber reached the Umbreon when she was trying to contact me, and also why I couldn't find her! All that chaos magic was getting in the middle! That must be where he's keeping them."
"Was this Amber one of the children of time too?," Amy asks.
"Yes, she's a child of the past, like Karin," Fay replies. "She told me about the children of time before the YamiKairyu attacked... she knew he was coming for them, but not how or why. And she got caught like the others. That's when we lost contact."
"Is the Vortex in the east?," Amy queries. "I was told that the last child had landed somewhere in the east."
"Yes, that was Karin," Fay answers. "The chaos magic of the Vortex didn't let me know where exactly she was, so I told Uinya what I knew. It's strange how that magic works. I can see what happens on the Island of Dreams clearer than what goes on east of Pixie City."
"So what do we do now?," asks Andrew.
"We need a plan," Fay says. "I felt some chaos magic being released some minutes ago, and then Amber made contact with one of you, so something must have happened to the Vortex. But even if it was something good, we must be careful. No one's found a way to stop the YamiKairyu yet. Amy has the power of the Crystal Cave and the rest of you have temporal magic inside you, and of course there's the pokemon. But to make things work we need a good plan."
"What are this Dragonite's plans anyway?," the shopkeeper asks Fay.
"I don't know exactly," she replies. "I'm not strong enough to get into the mind of the YamiKairyu, but if he's using the children of time AND the Vortex... maybe he's trying to spread chaos across the times or something?"

-You do need a plan. It's a good moment to start formulating it.


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

Right now our biggest lead is the vortex... We'll need to learn all we can about it. I'll also ask Fay if there are any places close by with pools of strong wild pok幦on; it might help if I catch one or two.

aragornbird
12th January 2005, 06:32 PM
aragornbird- Carefully and silently, you go into the tunnel with the weird noise. This tunnel is a bit wider than the one you came through, but not enough for you to walk upwards, so your hands have to touch the ant-filled ground again. As you get closer to the source of the sound, you realize it's coming from the wings of a rather large creature.

-What will you do? Keep advancing to find out what this creature is? Go back? Or do something else?


Location: Ant City, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 298 CCPs/44 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: None

Oooh, sounds like it might be some kind of big bug Pokemon. I'll keep crawling to identify the creature.

*~*~*

Gabi Youre filled with joy like the Dragonites, but you also worry whether Lagi is all right. You approach her, but she staggers back up, holding her forehead.
Are you all right? you ask.
Yeah, I guess. But that spell sure took a lot outta me. But as she glanced up at all the free and happy Dragonites smiling and waving at her as they soared in the air, she began to feel much better.
Oooh, what is that? she asked, pointing to the swirling mass of rainbow colors.
A portal to some place. Lets check it out!
With a last goodbye to the other dragons, Lagi and you step into the portal. A flash of light greets you, however it is not blinding at all. Instead, your vision goes blank for a second until you find yourself in a totally different environment.
What is this place? your Dragonite asks you.
You continue to take a look around. The sky has a pinkish tint to it and the grass is dark green, darker than any kind of grass youve seen before. There are green clouds in the air, but there are also a vast multitude of clocks, hourglasses, and pendulums floating in the sky.
It looks familiar, you say. I think Ive heard abou-Ah! I know. This is the Island of Dreams!
Congrats, you made it to the Island of Dreams! You are actually near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs.
What will you do next?

Kyle
The Marshtomp makes his next move.
X * *
O X *
* * O
Your turn!

Pichu The two of you decide to follow the smaller set of tracks. You trudge slowly, but surely up the slope of the mountain, keeping a sharp eye on the tiny dots in the snow in front of you. Suddenly, the single set of footprints is joined by another identical pair.
Must be two of them now, Mataro remarks.
You continue up, but suddenly you feel exhausted after almost an hour of walking in the freezing weather. Mataro decides to take a break now. But before you have a time to relax, you see some shapes ambling down from the top of the mountain. They appear to be a pair of Snorunt.
So thats what was making the footprints! Mataro exclaims. The two Ice types dont seem to notice you until they are only a few feet away. Then both of them stop and examine you carefully.
What will you do next?

Knight of Time
12th January 2005, 06:39 PM
Kyle –
The Marshtomp makes his next move.
X * *
O X *
* * O
Your turn!

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 17
Items: Light Gem x3, Lunar Gem x2, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x6, Photosynthesis Gem x3, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem
Pokemon: n/a

Okay, I definitely will not lose here, so my next move will be as follows:

X X *
O X *
* * O

classy_cat18
12th January 2005, 10:54 PM
Shonta "I'm just looking for adventure," you say to the Yanma.
"WHAT?" it shrieks back at you, trying to be heard over the background screeching.
"I'M JUST LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE," you shout back.
"Oh! Right! Well, you picked a bad time to come here," exclaims the Yanma.
"Why?" you inquire.
"There's a fire and it's steadily growing - See that smoke there? That's being emitted from the flames. It's really thick."
"I can see that... What started it?" you ask her.
"A Magcargo. His shell had built up so much heat that it literally exploded and the embers landed on the vegetation, making it catch fire. It's ironic that we're next to a body of water but we can't think of anything to do to put it out so it's just getting worse."
"I can't even see him." you say.
"Sorry, we're all scared of the fire. We don't know what on earth we can do to stop it and neither does the Magcargo. He's still there, worried out of his mind, poor guy..."
"Is there any way of moving the rest of your friends?"
"Only if you think of one - I can't do it myself..."

~ What are you going to do?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/70 CCPS/40 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

Okay. First thing I should do is to get Moriko to get those Yanma out of the way of the fire. Her flying skills are just what I need.

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2005, 08:14 AM
Gabi Youre filled with joy like the Dragonites, but you also worry whether Lagi is all right. You approach her, but she staggers back up, holding her forehead.
Are you all right? you ask.
Yeah, I guess. But that spell sure took a lot out of me. But as she glanced up at all the free and happy Dragonites smiling and waving at her as they soared in the air, she began to feel much better.
Oooh, what is that? she asked, pointing to the swirling mass of rainbow colors.
A portal to some place. Lets check it out!
With a last goodbye to the other dragons, Lagi and you step into the portal. A flash of light greets you, however it is not blinding at all. Instead, your vision goes blank for a second until you find yourself in a totally different environment.
What is this place? your Dragonite asks you.
You continue to take a look around. The sky has a pinkish tint to it and the grass is dark green, darker than any kind of grass youve seen before. There are green clouds in the air, but there are also a vast multitude of clocks, hourglasses, and pendulums floating in the sky.
It looks familiar, you say. I think Ive heard abou-Ah! I know. This is the Island of Dreams!
Congrats, you made it to the Island of Dreams! You are actually near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs.
What will you do next?Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Yay! I've made it to IoD after all these years! :D Err... I guess I'll start by exploring the area.

Andy- Glad to be finally reunited with your Charmander and to know nothing bad has happened to him, you ask the man wether you should try and climb Blizzard Peak now or if Charmander needs any rest after that scary experience. The man takes a closer look at your Charmander (without the flashlight this time).
"He still looks a bit shaken, but he'll be fine," he says. "I don't think any of us is going to get any more sleep tonight anyway. We might as well start climbing the mountain now. Just watch your step and always look for firm spots to grasp and step on. Be ready to use your hands at any time. You'll need them. And move slowly."

You nod and start walking after him. You notice he has quite a lot of energy for his age. You keep walking until one of your feet steps on a loose rock and slips. Instinctively, you use your hand to cling to the nearest rock. The man turns around and helps you up.
"I told you, you have to be careful when climbing a mountain," he says. "Especially at night. Honestly, I would have waited until the morning came, but I'm beginning to feel this is going to be like that night 5 years ago."

-What will you do? Talk to the man? Keep climbing? Or do something else?


Amy and Karin- Everyone keeps their eyes on Fay, asking her more questions about the Vortex, and whether she knows exactly how it works. Fay is starting to shake slightly.
"All I know is what I;ve already told Karin," she says, lowering her head. "It's made of chaos magic. A whole lot of it. I don't know how it works. I know many things, but not everything."
She sits on the floor, visibly breaking from the pressure, and cries.
"Easy, easy now," the shopkeeper gets out of the counter and kneels down at her side, trying to comfort her. "It's amazing what you do know for your age. How old are you?"
"Nine," she answers.
"Here. Don't cry."
He holds Fay's head with one hand and strokes her hair with the other.
"I just... don't know what to do," Fay says. "The YamiKairyu has my best friend, Uinya's too busy to talk to her, and everyone here keeps turning to me like I have all the answers, but I don't! I don't know how to stop the YamiKairyu! I don't know how to deal with chaos magic."
With this, she breaks into tears again.

"Listen," the man says, getting Fay's attention again. "I'm no mage, but isn't order the opposite of chaos? If there's chaos magic there must be order magic, or something like that."
"Makes sense," Fay says. "Don't ask me what that is, though."
"Whatever it is, we'll find out," Andrew says. He looks firm and determined for the first time. "We're all tired and scared, and confused. But if we're the only ones who can defeat the YamiKariyu, then we'll find a way to do it."
"It's YamiKairyu," Alexa corrects him.
"Argh. I think I've heard Kyle say it the wrong way too many times. It stuck. Where's Kyle anyway? Is he alright?"
"I think he walked into a portal or something," Fay answers. "He must be ok, I don't think the YamiKairyu wants him. He doesn't have any powers and he's not a child of time. We can try to find him tomorrow, once this is all over."
"How do you know it'll be over by tomorrow?," the shopkeeper asks her.
"Because it won't be tomorrow until it's over," she replies quizzically.
"Okay, I'm outta my league here," the man admits.
"It's a spell," she explains. "The night will last as long as necessary so that Amy can retain the magic of the Crystal Cave, which works only on new moon nights. Uinya's been keeping it up for about 12 hours now, and that's why she can't talk to us."
"Uinya the Enchantress?," the shopkeeper asks.
Fay nods.
"Wow, this is big! She hasn't done anything like that in 5 years!"
"I was thinking..." Alexa begins. "If the Crystal Cave magic is so important that Uinya uses all her concentration to keep it working, could THAT be the order magic we're looking for?"
"It could be," Fay tells her, and then recitates, as if repeating a memorized lesson. "Crystal Cave magic activates periodically at the beginning of every lunar cycle. It brings out the hidden form of the wielders and imbues them with power for as long as the night will last, and for every new moon night thereon. Crystals os...cillate synch..."
"Synchronically?," the shopkeeper completes the word.
"Yeah," Fay smiles. "That's it. Well, that's about as much as I know about Crystal Cave magic."

Suddenly, Karin comes up with a new idea.
"It might help if I catch a new pok幦on or two," she notes. "Are there any places close by with pools of strong wild pok幦on?"
"Well, not in the city," the shopkeeper says. "Unless there's even more about this place that I didn't know about. I've heard there are pretty strong pokemon on the north of the island. You know... Stone Caves, Infinity stream, Valley of Winds... Even the Steel Chain on the northwest."
"Those places are all far away," Fay says. "I don't know how much longer Uinya can hold on."

-Sorry, the characters got a life of their own. What will you do after this long update?


aragornbird- Assuming that a big bug pokemon is lying further into the tunnel, you keep crawling in order to take a look at it. Soon, you reach what looks like the end of the tunnel: another cave, only this one is smaller than the previous ones and has no tunnels coming out of it. There, you can finally see the creature who was making the buzzing noise. To your susprise, it's not a bug pokemon, but a Vibrava! The pseudo-bug is flying around tha cave, but soon stops and descends, facing you.

-What will you do now?

*Murkrow
13th January 2005, 01:55 PM
Hannah You make your way down Route 27. It's a nice coastal route, and the calm sea is a nice view to witness whilst wandering along. You get the feeling that there are pokemon around, but you can't see or hear any of them... Then you hear a splash, so you stop. Peering into the water, you can't see anything. Um, apart from a woman! She looks as if she's floating to the top - this is creepy. Feeling slightly panicky, you wait for her to surface. Then you notice that she doesn't have any legs. Hmm. Instead, she has a glittery, silvery tail. Wow, it's a mermaid!

"Hello there," she says, calmly. "What are you doing here?"
"Um, I'm looking for a little bit of an adventure, actually," you respond, still a bit startled.
"Ooh, right. That's nice. Say, seeing as you're adventuring and all... Want to run a little bit of an errand for me?"
"Depends on what that is,"
"Ah yes, of course it does. You see, I hear that there is a puzzle of sorts in the mountains and that if it is solved, something great will be unlocked. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something brilliant, that's for sure... Would you be willing to go and find this puzzle? And solve it, too? Please?"

~ What will you do now?

Dragonair Island/Route 27/5 Pok嶮olls-5 Food/9 CCPs/13 Stamps

Pok幦on: Xolotle (adopted, L14 F Sneasel)
Omega (captured, L32 M Shelgon)

Ok, I'll tell her that I'll try and find/solve this puzzle. I'll then ask if she knows anything more about what it is/if she knows of anyone who knows more about it. Whatever she says, I'll then ask if she can point me in the general direction to go.

andyizcool
13th January 2005, 02:04 PM
Andy- Glad to be finally reunited with your Charmander and to know nothing bad has happened to him, you ask the man wether you should try and climb Blizzard Peak now or if Charmander needs any rest after that scary experience. The man takes a closer look at your Charmander (without the flashlight this time).
"He still looks a bit shaken, but he'll be fine," he says. "I don't think any of us is going to get any more sleep tonight anyway. We might as well start climbing the mountain now. Just watch your step and always look for firm spots to grasp and step on. Be ready to use your hands at any time. You'll need them. And move slowly."

You nod and start walking after him. You notice he has quite a lot of energy for his age. You keep walking until one of your feet steps on a loose rock and slips. Instinctively, you use your hand to cling to the nearest rock. The man turns around and helps you up.
"I told you, you have to be careful when climbing a mountain," he says. "Especially at night. Honestly, I would have waited until the morning came, but I'm beginning to feel this is going to be like that night 5 years ago."

-What will you do? Talk to the man? Keep climbing? Or do something else?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 845
Items: None!

I'll try to be more careful while climbing like he told me to be. I'll try and proceed a bit more and ask him about the night of 5 years ago. I'm just interested that he said this situation seems a bit like the night of 5 year ago so I want to know what it is.

Wolfsong
13th January 2005, 07:11 PM
Amy and Karin- Everyone keeps their eyes on Fay, asking her more questions about the Vortex, and whether she knows exactly how it works. Fay is starting to shake slightly.
"All I know is what I;ve already told Karin," she says, lowering her head. "It's made of chaos magic. A whole lot of it. I don't know how it works. I know many things, but not everything."
She sits on the floor, visibly breaking from the pressure, and cries.
"Easy, easy now," the shopkeeper gets out of the counter and kneels down at her side, trying to comfort her. "It's amazing what you do know for your age. How old are you?"
"Nine," she answers.
"Here. Don't cry."
He holds Fay's head with one hand and strokes her hair with the other.
"I just... don't know what to do," Fay says. "The YamiKairyu has my best friend, Uinya's too busy to talk to her, and everyone here keeps turning to me like I have all the answers, but I don't! I don't know how to stop the YamiKairyu! I don't know how to deal with chaos magic."
With this, she breaks into tears again.

"Listen," the man says, getting Fay's attention again. "I'm no mage, but isn't order the opposite of chaos? If there's chaos magic there must be order magic, or something like that."
"Makes sense," Fay says. "Don't ask me what that is, though."
"Whatever it is, we'll find out," Andrew says. He looks firm and determined for the first time. "We're all tired and scared, and confused. But if we're the only ones who can defeat the YamiKariyu, then we'll find a way to do it."
"It's YamiKairyu," Alexa corrects him.
"Argh. I think I've heard Kyle say it the wrong way too many times. It stuck. Where's Kyle anyway? Is he alright?"
"I think he walked into a portal or something," Fay answers. "He must be ok, I don't think the YamiKairyu wants him. He doesn't have any powers and he's not a child of time. We can try to find him tomorrow, once this is all over."
"How do you know it'll be over by tomorrow?," the shopkeeper asks her.
"Because it won't be tomorrow until it's over," she replies quizzically.
"Okay, I'm outta my league here," the man admits.
"It's a spell," she explains. "The night will last as long as necessary so that Amy can retain the magic of the Crystal Cave, which works only on new moon nights. Uinya's been keeping it up for about 12 hours now, and that's why she can't talk to us."
"Uinya the Enchantress?," the shopkeeper asks.
Fay nods.
"Wow, this is big! She hasn't done anything like that in 5 years!"
"I was thinking..." Alexa begins. "If the Crystal Cave magic is so important that Uinya uses all her concentration to keep it working, could THAT be the order magic we're looking for?"
"It could be," Fay tells her, and then recitates, as if repeating a memorized lesson. "Crystal Cave magic activates periodically at the beginning of every lunar cycle. It brings out the hidden form of the wielders and imbues them with power for as long as the night will last, and for every new moon night thereon. Crystals os...cillate synch..."
"Synchronically?," the shopkeeper completes the word.
"Yeah," Fay smiles. "That's it. Well, that's about as much as I know about Crystal Cave magic."

Suddenly, Karin comes up with a new idea.
"It might help if I catch a new pok幦on or two," she notes. "Are there any places close by with pools of strong wild pok幦on?"
"Well, not in the city," the shopkeeper says. "Unless there's even more about this place that I didn't know about. I've heard there are pretty strong pokemon on the north of the island. You know... Stone Caves, Infinity stream, Valley of Winds... Even the Steel Chain on the northwest."
"Those places are all far away," Fay says. "I don't know how much longer Uinya can hold on."

-Sorry, the characters got a life of their own. What will you do after this long update?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/18 CCPS/102 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

18 CCPs
102 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity

I think i'll buy a switching hook since it might prove useful. I'll tell Serenity to get my 18 ccps and 2 stamps for it. I'll also ask about what happened five years ago

Edit: I'd also liek to give omastar tha spike cannon tm that gabi gave me that came from the emt

Charizard04621
13th January 2005, 07:25 PM
Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

Amy has a brochure on the Crystal Caves... Should we read it to see if it has any information? Could we, by any chance, obtain any of these crystals? And if they oscillate synchronically... Well, the only synchronic oscillations I remember from pok幦on come from Metronome. I don't know if that'll do anything...

Cheesey
17th January 2005, 01:34 PM
Sorry I took this long to update, but I was going to ask Gabi a few questions... I can't get onto AIM and it'd take too long over PM, so I'll just update anyway. It isn't essential for me to get the answers anyway. Andy, I would try to update you, but I don't really know what the current plans for you are, and I'm not sure what Gabi's got in mind for you.

Shonta Moriko flies about the Yanma, pondering as to how she can make them move away from the flames. She doesn't really need to do much, though - it appears as though her presence is enough! The screeching Yanma shriek even more, and shoot down the mountain, flying barely an inch past your shoulder. As Moriko looks down, she notices that there are still a few Yanma flying above the lake, who look a bit bewildered or something. But, her job has been done, so she flies back and lands by your side, and joins you in looking at the source of the fire.

"I feel really rather sorry for him," says the Yanma. "It's not his fault the fire was started, and he can't help the fact that he's scaring other pokemon by it." You can see his expression - The lava on his face which hangs down from his cheeks is swinging wildly as he shudders in panic. He hasn't got a clue what he can do to stop this fire, which is rapidly spreading - the flames have practically enulfed his side of the hot spring, and they're not going to cease any time soon. The thick black smoke continues to rise from the blaze, probably visible from some of the other Maiden Islands and certainly visible from the rest of Dragonair Island.

"Oh dear, can you do something?" cries the Yanma hastily. "I'll help in any way that I can, but I don't see how. The fire is huge." There is a large hot spring in front of you, so inevitably that could be part of the solution of putting the fire out... but still, a plan must be figured out to put out the furious flames. And quickly - the Yanma who still remain here are getting increasinly panicky, and they were pretty bad in the first place.

~ What are you going to do?

Hannah You ask the mermaid if she knows anything about the puzzle. "Not really, unfortunately. I do know that there are riddles involved, but I couldn't tell you for sure whether they're the main aspect of the whole puzzle. They may just be an additional thing. From what I have heard, however, the riddles aren't too difficult - I couldn't tell you what they were based on or how the difficulty ranges, though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you regarding that."

Nodding in understanding, you then ask her if she knows where the puzzle is. She points further down the route you're on. "If you just continue to travel down Route 27 and take your second left, then you should get there. It's quite a narrow, spiralling path so it may take you a while to get to your destination. You'll know when you get there, though, because there's a Kabutops inscribed above the doorway. Once you solve the puzzle, come back to me."

She flashes you a toothy smile, before sinking back into the depths of the water, not giving you a chance to respond, so unluckily, you won't be able to ask any more questions. Now it's up to you whether you want to accept this errand, based on the little information that you have.

~ What will you do? Accept this "challenge"? Decline it and continue on your way? Or something else?

Pichu
17th January 2005, 03:53 PM
Pichu The two of you decide to follow the smaller set of tracks. You trudge slowly, but surely up the slope of the mountain, keeping a sharp eye on the tiny dots in the snow in front of you. Suddenly, the single set of footprints is joined by another identical pair.
Must be two of them now, Mataro remarks.
You continue up, but suddenly you feel exhausted after almost an hour of walking in the freezing weather. Mataro decides to take a break now. But before you have a time to relax, you see some shapes ambling down from the top of the mountain. They appear to be a pair of Snorunt.
So thats what was making the footprints! Mataro exclaims. The two Ice types dont seem to notice you until they are only a few feet away. Then both of them stop and examine you carefully.
What will you do next?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206

erm... what ARE snorunt? XD (yes, I dunno x_X)

I go and sneak up on them to examine them closer.

Cheesey
17th January 2005, 04:12 PM
http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/image.php?name=361 <-- That's a Snorunt.

Here's it's pokedex info:

Ruby: SNORUNT live in regions with heavy snowfall. In seasons without snow, such as spring and summer, this POK墺ON steals away to live quietly among stalactites and stalagmites deep in caverns.
Sapphire: SNORUNT survives by eating only snow and ice. Old folklore claims that a house visited by this POK墺ON is sure to prosper for many generations to come.

It's an Ice type (if you hadn't already guessed). Hope that helped a bit.

Skye
17th January 2005, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Gabi. To everyone else who may be wondering exactly why I was hired here, it's because I have the time to dedicate to this topic, mainly. I hope that everyone's okay with me being here and that I don't become a victim of the Expedia curse...

Darkfire You arrive on Welcome Beach, ready for your Expedia adventure. All you can see is sea and forest. Looking towards the ocean, a sillhouette emerges from the mist. It has a long, slender neck and what looks like a spiky back. As it comes closer you can tell what it is; it's a Lapras! The elegant creature continues to swim towards you. When it reaches the shore it says to you: "Where is it you wish to go?"
"Dragonair Island, please."
"Okay. Hold on a moment."

She smiles at you before opening her mouth and shooting out a thick beam of ice from her mouth. The ice seems to go on for quite a while... But it stops eventually. She's formed a bridge out of ice for you! Knowing what you have to do, you step onto the icy bridge and start making your way across it. You have to grip the sides to stop yourself from falling over, but they're so cold! Once you hit the halfway mark your hands have been completely numbed out, but your used to the slippery base of the bridge. The Lapras is swimming alongside you, making sure you don't fall off or anything.

Once you reach Dragonair Island, the Lapras speaks again: "I hope you enjoy your time here." She swims off before you can respond. You turn around, ready for your adventure. Just as you're about to set off, a Rapidash appears from the mountains! He's running really fast, and it looks like he's headed straight towards you! Thankfully, he isn't. He's heading towards the bridge. He stops beside it and melts it with a huge blast of fire before shooting off again. Now you can begin your adventure!

Would you like to head left down Route 23, right down Route 23, through the mountains (via Route 22), go to the store, or something else?

Dragonair Island / Beach... thing... / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 32 CCPs-34 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.18, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.7, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day.

I'll let Naois and Nuka out to travel with me. We'll go down Route 22.

aragornbird
17th January 2005, 06:26 PM
aragornbird- Assuming that a big bug pokemon is lying further into the tunnel, you keep crawling in order to take a look at it. Soon, you reach what looks like the end of the tunnel: another cave, only this one is smaller than the previous ones and has no tunnels coming out of it. There, you can finally see the creature who was making the buzzing noise. To your susprise, it's not a bug pokemon, but a Vibrava! The pseudo-bug is flying around tha cave, but soon stops and descends, facing you.

-What will you do now?

Location: Ant City, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 298 CCPs/44 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: None

Cool, a Vibrava. Okay, I'll try to appear friendly and ask if it knows a way out of here (besides the way I came in). But if it's gonna attack, I'll teach it a lesson with my Skarmory's Drill Peck, but I really don't want it to have to come down to this.


*~*~*

Gabi - With your curiosity kindled by your new surroundings, you decide to explore the place for a bit with your Dragonite. You turn around and find that the land continues for a while before before plunging straight down hundreds of feet into the waves below. You definitely don't want to fall down there! Feeling a bit in secure, you travel farther inland. The grass below you feet is soft like the fur of some animal and you can see tall mountains far in the distance, their peaks shrouded in pink clouds.
Behind you, you can still see the brightly-colored portal hovering a few inches above the ground.
It the scenery is all beautiful, but it feels empty. Are there any signs of life around here?
Well, you certainly don't have to worry about that too much. As quickly as the wind, three dark figures dart in and create a semicircle in front of you, blocking your path. A Kadabra, a Kirlia, and a Medicham stand in front of you. But their skin are dark gray and their eyes are red. Certainly very aggresive looking.
What will you do next?

Kyle -
The Marshtomp makes his move:
X X O
O X *
* * O

You make your move:
X X O
O X *
* X O

You won!
"Aw, I lose" said the Marshtomp. "But hey, thanks for the game and just to show that I'm a good sport, I'll give you this!"
The Pokemon holds out his hand and gives you a large pearl whose smooth surface twinkled blue like sapphire.
"It's a Diving Pearl! It'll surround you in an air bubble so you can swim underwater."
You thank the Marshtomp, who gets up, stretches his arms, and turns to leave.
"So long and thanks again! Now to catch some waves. Wheehee!"
What will you do next?

Pichu - :lol:
This is a Snorunt (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/v2dex171.gif)
Perplexed by these creatures that you've never seen before, you creep closer to them, hoping to receive the chance to examine them more. But one of the Snorunt shivers in fright, and ducks behind the other one, possibly its big brother or something.
Quickly, becoming angry, the older Snorunt lets loose a blast of Icy Wind that knocks you backwards. You stumble and fall on your rear and your arm feels numb with cold. In fact, small icicles hang from your arm after that very chilly reception.
"Careful now," says Mataro as he backs away. "They apparently aren't used to humans."
What will you do next?

classy_cat18
17th January 2005, 10:24 PM
Shonta Moriko flies about the Yanma, pondering as to how she can make them move away from the flames. She doesn't really need to do much, though - it appears as though her presence is enough! The screeching Yanma shriek even more, and shoot down the mountain, flying barely an inch past your shoulder. As Moriko looks down, she notices that there are still a few Yanma flying above the lake, who look a bit bewildered or something. But, her job has been done, so she flies back and lands by your side, and joins you in looking at the source of the fire.

"I feel really rather sorry for him," says the Yanma. "It's not his fault the fire was started, and he can't help the fact that he's scaring other pokemon by it." You can see his expression - The lava on his face which hangs down from his cheeks is swinging wildly as he shudders in panic. He hasn't got a clue what he can do to stop this fire, which is rapidly spreading - the flames have practically enulfed his side of the hot spring, and they're not going to cease any time soon. The thick black smoke continues to rise from the blaze, probably visible from some of the other Maiden Islands and certainly visible from the rest of Dragonair Island.

"Oh dear, can you do something?" cries the Yanma hastily. "I'll help in any way that I can, but I don't see how. The fire is huge." There is a large hot spring in front of you, so inevitably that could be part of the solution of putting the fire out... but still, a plan must be figured out to put out the furious flames. And quickly - the Yanma who still remain here are getting increasinly panicky, and they were pretty bad in the first place.

~ What are you going to do?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/70 CCPS/27 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I might be wrong on this, but I may need Moriko again. She can use Aeroblast on the hot spring. At the right angle, it could generate waves that could wash over the fire. Or at least some of it.

Pichu
19th January 2005, 04:13 PM
Pichu - :lol:
This is a Snorunt (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/v2dex171.gif)
Perplexed by these creatures that you've never seen before, you creep closer to them, hoping to receive the chance to examine them more. But one of the Snorunt shivers in fright, and ducks behind the other one, possibly its big brother or something.
Quickly, becoming angry, the older Snorunt lets loose a blast of Icy Wind that knocks you backwards. You stumble and fall on your rear and your arm feels numb with cold. In fact, small icicles hang from your arm after that very chilly reception.
"Careful now," says Mataro as he backs away. "They apparently aren't used to humans."
What will you do next?


Island: Island of Mist
Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206

Eww... they are mean. I'll retrace my steps and look for and follow the big foot prints. ^_^

Knight of Time
23rd January 2005, 09:03 AM
Kyle -
The Marshtomp makes his move:
X X O
O X *
* * O

You make your move:
X X O
O X *
* X O

You won!
"Aw, I lose" said the Marshtomp. "But hey, thanks for the game and just to show that I'm a good sport, I'll give you this!"
The Pokemon holds out his hand and gives you a large pearl whose smooth surface twinkled blue like sapphire.
"It's a Diving Pearl! It'll surround you in an air bubble so you can swim underwater."
You thank the Marshtomp, who gets up, stretches his arms, and turns to leave.
"So long and thanks again! Now to catch some waves. Wheehee!"
What will you do next?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 17
Items: Light Gem x3, Lunar Gem x2, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x6, Photosynthesis Gem x3, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: n/a

I'm going to say "Hey, wait!" to the Marshtomp, in which I will then ask him if he would like to come with me on my journey as my first companion right now (after all, having one of the starter Pokemon from the games (even one who has already evolved into its second or third form) is very nice).

Jay
23rd January 2005, 10:13 AM
As for Jay, it's sad to see him go again, but it was his decision and I respect him. I think he could have found a better way to say goodbye, but I'm not shocked by his reactions anymore, so may he have a nice life.
just so you know, i quit because i was NEVER contacted about anything related to expedia on AIM. i was on AIM quite a lot, and so were you, yet you never bothered to contact me after two months of this place being inactive due to lack of fresh updates. i figure that if i'm needed, then maybe you'll ask me for my assistance! i can't help when i don't know the details that you and aragornbird hold (i should mention, he never bothered to contact me either)

i'm not shocked by your reactions either. i'm done with this pokemon rpg-ish crap, so may you have a nice life.

Matt
23rd January 2005, 05:40 PM
Matt- You follow the Golduck past the doors and through a long corridor. It seems like it's never going to end, but then he finally reaches a door and opens it. Then he turns right, and leads you along... yet another extremely long corridor. You're about to ask 'are we there yet?', when a hideous creature comes to your encounter. It looks like a mermaid, but has a black tail and pale, greyish skin. A long strand of black hair covers the right side of her face, but you can see that her left eye is red, and there's a black rectangle on her cheek that looks almost like a patch. While the creature's lips show no expression, her red eye inspects you carefully.

-What will you do?

Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 4
Stamps: 10
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 11; wearing a pokemon collar), Dratini F (Lv. 10), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

I'll stand there awe struck by her ugliness, and then when I'm done with that I'll tell her that I was brought here by the Golduck and why I came here in the first place.

aragornbird
29th January 2005, 08:28 PM
Pichu Unhappy with the chilly reception you received from these creatures, you rub off the ice attached to your arm before turning around to head back down the slope. After a while, you find the point where you saw the two trails of footprints. It is at that time when Mataro taps you on the shoulder and points to something behind you.
UmmI think were being followed
You turned around in alarm and see that the two Snorunt you met have followed you silently. But something is different about them. Their eyes are glowing red, giving them an almost evil look! They continue to approach you slowly.
What will you do next?

Kyle
You call "Hey, wait!" to the Marshstomp right before he jumps into the water. The Marshstomp turns around in curiosity. You walk towards it and hold out your hand in a friendly gesture, asking him if he would like to join you on your adventure.
An adventure? Sounds fun! Im big on exploring places!
The water Pokemon smiles and shakes your hand vigorously.
Hey, sorry, for not introducing myself. Im Mako! So, where are we going first?

Congrats, Mako the Lv. 14 Marshstomp has joined you!
Gender: Male
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Stomp

What will you do next?

Pichu
29th January 2005, 08:54 PM
Pichu Unhappy with the chilly reception you received from these creatures, you rub off the ice attached to your arm before turning around to head back down the slope. After a while, you find the point where you saw the two trails of footprints. It is at that time when Mataro taps you on the shoulder and points to something behind you.
UmmI think were being followed
You turned around in alarm and see that the two Snorunt you met have followed you silently. But something is different about them. Their eyes are glowing red, giving them an almost evil look! They continue to approach you slowly.
What will you do next?


Island: Island of Mist
Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206

I'll run fast and follow the small footprint road ^_^

*Murkrow
30th January 2005, 04:16 AM
Hannah You ask the mermaid if she knows anything about the puzzle. "Not really, unfortunately. I do know that there are riddles involved, but I couldn't tell you for sure whether they're the main aspect of the whole puzzle. They may just be an additional thing. From what I have heard, however, the riddles aren't too difficult - I couldn't tell you what they were based on or how the difficulty ranges, though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you regarding that."

Nodding in understanding, you then ask her if she knows where the puzzle is. She points further down the route you're on. "If you just continue to travel down Route 27 and take your second left, then you should get there. It's quite a narrow, spiralling path so it may take you a while to get to your destination. You'll know when you get there, though, because there's a Kabutops inscribed above the doorway. Once you solve the puzzle, come back to me."

She flashes you a toothy smile, before sinking back into the depths of the water, not giving you a chance to respond, so unluckily, you won't be able to ask any more questions. Now it's up to you whether you want to accept this errand, based on the little information that you have.

~ What will you do? Accept this "challenge"? Decline it and continue on your way? Or something else?

Dragonair Island/Route 27/5 Pok嶮olls-5 Food/41 CCPs/34 Stamps

Pok幦on: Xolotle (adopted, L14 F Sneasel)
Omega (captured, L32 M Shelgon)

Sounds interesting; I'll accept the 'challenge' and set off in the direction she pointed out. I'll also send Xol ahead to see if she can find the path to the second left to check how far it is.

Cheesey
30th January 2005, 05:27 AM
Shonta Moriko sends out a heavy blast of blistering fast air which crashes into the waters of the hot spring, and also making a huge noise which could probably be heard all around the island. The impact sends the water into the air, and it comes down on most of the fire which the Magcargo started. Unfortunately, it also comes down on the Magcargo. Now he looks like a rather sheepish burnt out Slugma... He looks at you, his eyes giving you the impression that he's thankful, but also rather annoyed at what the consequences were.

The fire is still burning in thick vegetation which is behind the Magcargo, but not as intensely as it was before; it looks like it may die down soon enough. The Yanma beside you gasps in wonder and shock. "That... was amazing." As it tries to get it's breath back, some of the other Yanma fly back up after darting away from the blaze - They seem not to be so scared now. The Magcargo still just looks at you with his mixed expression. However, you stop looking back once Yanma speaks to you again. "You know, if you can do that... and if you can save us... oh, I dunno..." Then it stops speaking and hovers in silence sheepishly.

~ What are you going to do?

Hannah You continue walking down Route 27 with Xolotle and Omega, wondering what this challenge will be. Then you send Xolotle down the pathway to find the path on the seoncd left - It doesn't seem to be that far away; only about 100 metres. Once the three of you all get to the entrance of the path together, you step ahead and lead your pokemon up there. However, after about 5 minutes or so of walking, there's a large gap in the pathway (about a yard wide). And it's a long way down. X_x

~ What are you going to do?

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry for the late reply, everyone. I'm still busy with my thesis and my project, and they're both driving me crazy, but I'll do my best to keep updating. Thanks to AB and Cheesey for the great job they're doing. :) I've replied to Jay's post via PM, so there's no need to continue that conversation here.


Gabi - With your curiosity kindled by your new surroundings, you decide to explore the place for a bit with your Dragonite. You turn around and find that the land continues for a while before before plunging straight down hundreds of feet into the waves below. You definitely don't want to fall down there! Feeling a bit in secure, you travel farther inland. The grass below you feet is soft like the fur of some animal and you can see tall mountains far in the distance, their peaks shrouded in pink clouds.
Behind you, you can still see the brightly-colored portal hovering a few inches above the ground.
It the scenery is all beautiful, but it feels empty. Are there any signs of life around here?
Well, you certainly don't have to worry about that too much. As quickly as the wind, three dark figures dart in and create a semicircle in front of you, blocking your path. A Kadabra, a Kirlia, and a Medicham stand in front of you. But their skin are dark gray and their eyes are red. Certainly very aggresive looking.
What will you do next?Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Uh-oh. This looks like the YK's doing. I'll ask Lagi to check whether they're really angry or unconscious or what (she can sense the feelings of others). I'll have all my pokemon ready in case they attack while we're trying to figure this out.

Andy- You try to be more careful while climbing like the man told you to be. After climbing up a bit more, you ask him what happened on that night of 5 years ago.

"It was a strange night," he tells you. "The longest I've ever seen. It lasted for twice as long as a normal night. I never learnt what the cause was. I heard rumors about someone using a powerful magic on Pixie Island, but I've never been there to confirm it. Now it seems to be happening again. It should be morning by now, but the sky couldn't be darker. I hope nothing bad is going on."

-What will you do now?


Karin and Amy- While Amy decides to stock up, having Serenity buy a switching hook for her and giving Omastar a Spike Cannon TM, she asks what happened on that night 5 years ago.
"That was when Uinya came into the city," the shopkeeper says. "At first we didn't know what was going on... it was dark for much longer than it was supposed to. We were all on the street wondering what was going on, and then she walked to us with a wide smile... Nobody knew where she had come from, but everyone was suddenly looking at her. Of course, who wouldn't?, with her strange hair and her long dress... and if I remember correctly she had purple eyes too. And she was so... I don't know how to describe her, but..."
"She had a strong presence," Fay clarifies.
"Yes, that must be it," he nods. "Anyway, she comes and tells us she's here to help us should any problems arise, but from now on she'll only talk to those who can see beyond appearances. I don't know what she meant by that. She soon left for the west... some tried to follow her, but as soon as she left the city she disappeared behind a set of trees. That's when the sun rose, all of a sudden. And those who were there said they couldn't find her anymore. A few have claimed to have seen her again, but no one would go into details. I don't get out of the city much, so I wouldn't know, but what I do know is that her dolls became a hit as soon as I started selling them."
Fay laughs. "I wonder what Uinya would say if she saw those dolls."
"Why? Don't you think she'd like them?"
"Hmm... I don't think she'd talk to someone who has bought one, but I could be wrong."

Karin decides to get back on topic before more time is wasted, and asks Amy for her brochure on the Crystal Caves. Serenity takes it out and shows it to her. Karin takes a look at it. There's a picture of the entrance: a cave carved on semi-transparent white stone, with some marks on either side.
On one side, the following symbols can be seen:
http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/CrystalCaveSymbols.txt
On the other, only the last one is repeated. The text reads:

"For years, people have visited the Crystal Cave to meditate, or to enjoy the beauty of the crystals. Those who enter agree that the presence of magic can be said inside. It is said that, on certain nights, the Enchantress shows herself to those who visit the cave, but the few who have actually seen her won't reveal the details of their encounter. This adds to the mystery and myths which have enveloped the Crystal Cave for decades."

"Could we, by any chance, obtain any of these crystals?," Karin asks. "And if they oscillate synchronically... Well, the only synchronic oscillations I remember from pok幦on come from Metronome. I don't know if that'll do anything..."
"Metronome is chaotic in nature," Fay says. "I don't think it'll help us. The crystals won't become active for another month, but Amy already has their magic within her."
"You speak funny," Andrew comments.
Fay gives him a puzzled look, and Alexa glares at him angrily.
"I was just saying," he shrugs.
"Maybe when this is over, you can teach me to speak less funny," Fay says.
"I don't think so," Alexa says. "When this is over, he'll go back to his time and we won't see him again... at least not for the next 50 years or so."
"I've been here all this time... I guess I can stay for another day," Andrew tells her.
"What?! I thought you hated this time!"
"I hate being chased by evil monsters, not sleeping or eating well enough and having to use an evil cellphone. When this is all over, being in the past can be fun."
"Then we'll have to make sure we end this once and for all," Fay affirms. "We're a strong group, we can make it. Amy has the power of the crystals, and the rest of you have the power of time, or the special abilities of a pokemon."
"And you're the guru," Andrew notes.
"And I'm the guru," Fay nods with a smile. "And if we get to free the other children of time, they can help us too."
"I have to keep this store open," the shopkeeper says. "But I'll be rooting for you guys."
"Does that mean we're going out now?," asks Alexa.
"I don't know," Fay answers. "Does anyone have any ideas of what to do now? I could tell you what's going on, but not what we should be doing."

-Does anyone?


aragornbird- Trying to appear friendly, you ask the Vibrava if it knows a way out of 'here'. He stares at you for a few seconds, during which you find it impossible to tell what he's thinking. Then he speaks to you.
"If by here you mean the anthole, there's a tunnel that goes up from the main crossroads; it will take you to Looping Forest. There are also some tunnels that take you to the larger caves. You can go there if you don't like the forest, but they're not such a quiet place since the Brelooms have made it their training ground. That's why I came here in the first place; the ants are more friendly. If you go to the caves, most of the path will lead you to the forest, but there is one path which leads to the exit... and somewhere else. The exit is now blocked by the battling Brelooms, however, and their spores are floating all over the place. If you want to get out of both the caves and the forest, I'm afraid you'll have to confront them. Or you can stay here. It's not a bad place once you get used to it. The ants can be quite friendly. They even bring me food here."

-Does this make things clearer? What will you do now?


Matt- You stand there awe struck by the creature's ugliness, and then when you're done with that youl tell her that you brought here by the Golduck, and why you came here in the first place. The creature sighs, with a look of frustration in her face.
"So a stranger tells you to come and stalk me, and you gladly do so; and then when you come face to face with me you can do nothing but stare?! Get out of my palace before I get really mad at you," she yells at you.

-What will you do now?

classy_cat18
30th January 2005, 09:41 AM
Shonta Moriko sends out a heavy blast of blistering fast air which crashes into the waters of the hot spring, and also making a huge noise which could probably be heard all around the island. The impact sends the water into the air, and it comes down on most of the fire which the Magcargo started. Unfortunately, it also comes down on the Magcargo. Now he looks like a rather sheepish burnt out Slugma... He looks at you, his eyes giving you the impression that he's thankful, but also rather annoyed at what the consequences were.

The fire is still burning in thick vegetation which is behind the Magcargo, but not as intensely as it was before; it looks like it may die down soon enough. The Yanma beside you gasps in wonder and shock. "That... was amazing." As it tries to get it's breath back, some of the other Yanma fly back up after darting away from the blaze - They seem not to be so scared now. The Magcargo still just looks at you with his mixed expression. However, you stop looking back once Yanma speaks to you again. "You know, if you can do that... and if you can save us... oh, I dunno..." Then it stops speaking and hovers in silence sheepishly.

~ What are you going to do?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/72 CCPS/30 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I wonder what it wants. I'll urge him to finish what he was going to say.

Skye
30th January 2005, 10:19 AM
Thanks, Gabi. To everyone else who may be wondering exactly why I was hired here, it's because I have the time to dedicate to this topic, mainly. I hope that everyone's okay with me being here and that I don't become a victim of the Expedia curse...

Darkfire You arrive on Welcome Beach, ready for your Expedia adventure. All you can see is sea and forest. Looking towards the ocean, a sillhouette emerges from the mist. It has a long, slender neck and what looks like a spiky back. As it comes closer you can tell what it is; it's a Lapras! The elegant creature continues to swim towards you. When it reaches the shore it says to you: "Where is it you wish to go?"
"Dragonair Island, please."
"Okay. Hold on a moment."

She smiles at you before opening her mouth and shooting out a thick beam of ice from her mouth. The ice seems to go on for quite a while... But it stops eventually. She's formed a bridge out of ice for you! Knowing what you have to do, you step onto the icy bridge and start making your way across it. You have to grip the sides to stop yourself from falling over, but they're so cold! Once you hit the halfway mark your hands have been completely numbed out, but your used to the slippery base of the bridge. The Lapras is swimming alongside you, making sure you don't fall off or anything.

Once you reach Dragonair Island, the Lapras speaks again: "I hope you enjoy your time here." She swims off before you can respond. You turn around, ready for your adventure. Just as you're about to set off, a Rapidash appears from the mountains! He's running really fast, and it looks like he's headed straight towards you! Thankfully, he isn't. He's heading towards the bridge. He stops beside it and melts it with a huge blast of fire before shooting off again. Now you can begin your adventure!

Would you like to head left down Route 23, right down Route 23, through the mountains (via Route 22), go to the store, or something else?

Dragonair Island / Beach... thing... / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 32 CCPs-34 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.18, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.7, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day.

I'll let Naois and Nuka out to travel with me. We'll go down Route 22.

Er, I got skipped. ^^U

andyizcool
30th January 2005, 10:58 AM
Andy- You try to be more careful while climbing like the man told you to be. After climbing up a bit more, you ask him what happened on that night of 5 years ago.

"It was a strange night," he tells you. "The longest I've ever seen. It lasted for twice as long as a normal night. I never learnt what the cause was. I heard rumors about someone using a powerful magic on Pixie Island, but I've never been there to confirm it. Now it seems to be happening again. It should be morning by now, but the sky couldn't be darker. I hope nothing bad is going on."

-What will you do now?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 845
Items: None!

Maybe I should check out Pixie Island after my trip on this Island so I can check if any of this is to do with powerful magic. I'll just keep climbing Blizzard Peak with the man and see where we can get to hoping nothing bad happens.

Cheesey
30th January 2005, 01:51 PM
Er, I got skipped. ^^U

You didn't really, it's just that I hadn't discussed your plans with anybody yet so I couldn't update you (since we still needed to decide what was going to happen in your adventure). I'll get you when I can, probably tomorrow.

Knight of Time
31st January 2005, 05:42 PM
Kyle
You call "Hey, wait!" to the Marshstomp right before he jumps into the water. The Marshstomp turns around in curiosity. You walk towards it and hold out your hand in a friendly gesture, asking him if he would like to join you on your adventure.
An adventure? Sounds fun! Im big on exploring places!
The water Pokemon smiles and shakes your hand vigorously.
Hey, sorry, for not introducing myself. Im Mako! So, where are we going first?

Congrats, Mako the Lv. 14 Marshstomp has joined you!
Gender: Male
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Stomp

What will you do next?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 32
Items: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x2, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

I'm going to tell Mako that I am on a quest to find a very important item on this island. I'd then like to travel towards the mountains please.

BTW, shouldn't Mako have a free TM move and a nature?

Cheesey
1st February 2005, 11:39 AM
Shonta Urging him to finish what he was going to say, the Yanma blushes (well, it looks like it, but bugs don't blush very easily o_O). "Well, it was just... and you're going to think this is silly, but... um... Can I come along with you on this adventure of yours? I want to see the rest of the Maiden Islands!" It says the last two sentences really rather loudly, and it attracts some other of the Yanma's attention. You can hear whispers amongst them, saying things like "She wants to go along with her" and "I can't believe she'd leave this island". Well, at least you know she's a girl now. She looks at you with her big eyes, pleadingly. "Pleeease?" she asks as sweetly as possible.

~ What are you going to do?

Darkfire You decide you'd like to go down Route 22, a rocky path through the mountains, so it may well be a bit of a workout. As you reach the mountains, you come across a craggy pathway - It looks a bit awkward, but it's ok to walk across. Once the pathway gets smoother, it also gets steeper, and you find yourself with a stitch in your side from heaving your body about so much - It ends up as being quite a workout indeed.

Eventually the pathway evens out. It gets flatter and easier to walk across, but it's very gravelly. As you walk along, you find yourself getting a stone in your shoe. x_x Stopping to get the small and annoying stone out, you hear a low rumbling a bit further up on the route. You pause and stop getting the stone out of your shoe and walk up the pathway a bit more to see what's going on - Then you witness a disastrous event. On the steep and rocky side to the route, you see a landslide of rocks and mud. It crashes down close by, and makes one heck of a noise. When it stops, you hear some moans and groans from underneath it all. You think for a moment and then you realise - There are some pokemon under the debris!!

~ What are you going to do? Help the pokemon get out? Try to find some help? Ignore the trapped pokemon and continue on? Or something else?

classy_cat18
1st February 2005, 06:06 PM
Shonta Urging him to finish what he was going to say, the Yanma blushes (well, it looks like it, but bugs don't blush very easily o_O). "Well, it was just... and you're going to think this is silly, but... um... Can I come along with you on this adventure of yours? I want to see the rest of the Maiden Islands!" It says the last two sentences really rather loudly, and it attracts some other of the Yanma's attention. You can hear whispers amongst them, saying things like "She wants to go along with her" and "I can't believe she'd leave this island". Well, at least you know she's a girl now. She looks at you with her big eyes, pleadingly. "Pleeease?" she asks as sweetly as possible.

~ What are you going to do?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/68 CCPS/31 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

Of course she can join me!

Charizard04621
2nd February 2005, 07:11 PM
Karin and Amy- While Amy decides to stock up, having Serenity buy a switching hook for her and giving Omastar a Spike Cannon TM, she asks what happened on that night 5 years ago.
"That was when Uinya came into the city," the shopkeeper says. "At first we didn't know what was going on... it was dark for much longer than it was supposed to. We were all on the street wondering what was going on, and then she walked to us with a wide smile... Nobody knew where she had come from, but everyone was suddenly looking at her. Of course, who wouldn't?, with her strange hair and her long dress... and if I remember correctly she had purple eyes too. And she was so... I don't know how to describe her, but..."
"She had a strong presence," Fay clarifies.
"Yes, that must be it," he nods. "Anyway, she comes and tells us she's here to help us should any problems arise, but from now on she'll only talk to those who can see beyond appearances. I don't know what she meant by that. She soon left for the west... some tried to follow her, but as soon as she left the city she disappeared behind a set of trees. That's when the sun rose, all of a sudden. And those who were there said they couldn't find her anymore. A few have claimed to have seen her again, but no one would go into details. I don't get out of the city much, so I wouldn't know, but what I do know is that her dolls became a hit as soon as I started selling them."
Fay laughs. "I wonder what Uinya would say if she saw those dolls."
"Why? Don't you think she'd like them?"
"Hmm... I don't think she'd talk to someone who has bought one, but I could be wrong."

Karin decides to get back on topic before more time is wasted, and asks Amy for her brochure on the Crystal Caves. Serenity takes it out and shows it to her. Karin takes a look at it. There's a picture of the entrance: a cave carved on semi-transparent white stone, with some marks on either side.
On one side, the following symbols can be seen:
http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/CrystalCaveSymbols.txt
On the other, only the last one is repeated. The text reads:

"For years, people have visited the Crystal Cave to meditate, or to enjoy the beauty of the crystals. Those who enter agree that the presence of magic can be said inside. It is said that, on certain nights, the Enchantress shows herself to those who visit the cave, but the few who have actually seen her won't reveal the details of their encounter. This adds to the mystery and myths which have enveloped the Crystal Cave for decades."

"Could we, by any chance, obtain any of these crystals?," Karin asks. "And if they oscillate synchronically... Well, the only synchronic oscillations I remember from pok幦on come from Metronome. I don't know if that'll do anything..."
"Metronome is chaotic in nature," Fay says. "I don't think it'll help us. The crystals won't become active for another month, but Amy already has their magic within her."
"You speak funny," Andrew comments.
Fay gives him a puzzled look, and Alexa glares at him angrily.
"I was just saying," he shrugs.
"Maybe when this is over, you can teach me to speak less funny," Fay says.
"I don't think so," Alexa says. "When this is over, he'll go back to his time and we won't see him again... at least not for the next 50 years or so."
"I've been here all this time... I guess I can stay for another day," Andrew tells her.
"What?! I thought you hated this time!"
"I hate being chased by evil monsters, not sleeping or eating well enough and having to use an evil cellphone. When this is all over, being in the past can be fun."
"Then we'll have to make sure we end this once and for all," Fay affirms. "We're a strong group, we can make it. Amy has the power of the crystals, and the rest of you have the power of time, or the special abilities of a pokemon."
"And you're the guru," Andrew notes.
"And I'm the guru," Fay nods with a smile. "And if we get to free the other children of time, they can help us too."
"I have to keep this store open," the shopkeeper says. "But I'll be rooting for you guys."
"Does that mean we're going out now?," asks Alexa.
"I don't know," Fay answers. "Does anyone have any ideas of what to do now? I could tell you what's going on, but not what we should be doing."

-Does anyone?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

Now that we're setting off, I think we should head towards the vortex and see if anything happens.

Cheesey
10th February 2005, 04:11 PM
Sorry I took so long to update you, Shonta, but I had a question which I kept forgetting to ask Gabi concerning the update. I know my answer now, so I can update.

Shonta You tell the Yanma that she can join you and she squeals in happiness - "Oh, thank you so much! I've heard some stuff about the other islands but I've never been to them, so it's really rather exciting for me. Oh, and by the way, my name is Alicia." Congratulations, you've just gotten a new Expedia companion!

Alicia the female Yanma
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Speed Boost (Speed gradually increases each turn.)
Nature: Gentle
Moves: Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, Signal Beam, Giga Drain.

"Well, now you know stuff about me... And I know you're talented, like, I liked the way you treated the flames." Then you realise the Magcargo may well be there, still - You turn to look but you can just see the back of it as it goes back into the cavernous mountains as the last remnants of the blazing fire die down and form ash. The fire's stopped, the Yanma aren't so scared, and you've got a new companion - but the fire's left the other side of the hot spring in quite a state.

~ What do you want to do? Find a way to get past the hot spring and onto the other side? Backtrack? Go somewhere else? Or do something different?

classy_cat18
10th February 2005, 04:49 PM
Sorry I took so long to update you, Shonta, but I had a question which I kept forgetting to ask Gabi concerning the update. I know my answer now, so I can update.

Shonta You tell the Yanma that she can join you and she squeals in happiness - "Oh, thank you so much! I've heard some stuff about the other islands but I've never been to them, so it's really rather exciting for me. Oh, and by the way, my name is Alicia." Congratulations, you've just gotten a new Expedia companion!

Alicia the female Yanma
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Speed Boost (Speed gradually increases each turn.)
Moves: Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, Signal Beam, Giga Drain.

"Well, now you know stuff about me... And I know you're talented, like, I liked the way you treated the flames." Then you realise the Magcargo may well be there, still - You turn to look but you can just see the back of it as it goes back into the cavernous mountains as the last remnants of the blazing fire die down and form ash. The fire's stopped, the Yanma aren't so scared, and you've got a new companion - but the fire's left the other side of the hot spring in quite a state.

~ What do you want to do? Find a way to get past the hot spring and onto the other side? Backtrack? Go somewhere else? Or do something different?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/61 CCPS/38 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep), Alicia (F Yanma)

I don't want to backtrack. I'll look for another path.

Skye
11th February 2005, 08:06 AM
Darkfire You decide you'd like to go down Route 22, a rocky path through the mountains, so it may well be a bit of a workout. As you reach the mountains, you come across a craggy pathway - It looks a bit awkward, but it's ok to walk across. Once the pathway gets smoother, it also gets steeper, and you find yourself with a stitch in your side from heaving your body about so much - It ends up as being quite a workout indeed.

Eventually the pathway evens out. It gets flatter and easier to walk across, but it's very gravelly. As you walk along, you find yourself getting a stone in your shoe. x_x Stopping to get the small and annoying stone out, you hear a low rumbling a bit further up on the route. You pause and stop getting the stone out of your shoe and walk up the pathway a bit more to see what's going on - Then you witness a disastrous event. On the steep and rocky side to the route, you see a landslide of rocks and mud. It crashes down close by, and makes one heck of a noise. When it stops, you hear some moans and groans from underneath it all. You think for a moment and then you realise - There are some pokemon under the debris!!

~ What are you going to do? Help the pokemon get out? Try to find some help? Ignore the trapped pokemon and continue on? Or something else?

Dragonair Island / Route 22 / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 33 CCPs-82 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.18, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.7, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day.

I'll let my Pokes out and we'll starts digging to get them out. Poor Pokes. ;_;

The Blue Avenger
19th February 2005, 10:21 AM
Mistonnence Dragart/Welcome Beach/5 Food Units and 5 Pok嶮olls / 0 CC Points

Okay, I'd like to get started here. I'm bringing with me Fiamma (Cyndaquil, female, level 9) and Lento (Slowking, male, level 16). I would like to go to Art Island with the Rollout Azumarill.

STATS
Name: Fiamma
Species: Cyndaquil
Gender: Female
Trait: Blaze
Level: 9
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower

Name: Lento
Species: Slowking
Gender: Male
Trait: Own Tempo
Level: 16
Moves: Curse, Tackle, Yawn, Growl, Water Gun, Dive, Psychic

Both of them are Captured.

Wolfsong
21st February 2005, 08:18 PM
Karin and Amy- While Amy decides to stock up, having Serenity buy a switching hook for her and giving Omastar a Spike Cannon TM, she asks what happened on that night 5 years ago.
"That was when Uinya came into the city," the shopkeeper says. "At first we didn't know what was going on... it was dark for much longer than it was supposed to. We were all on the street wondering what was going on, and then she walked to us with a wide smile... Nobody knew where she had come from, but everyone was suddenly looking at her. Of course, who wouldn't?, with her strange hair and her long dress... and if I remember correctly she had purple eyes too. And she was so... I don't know how to describe her, but..."
"She had a strong presence," Fay clarifies.
"Yes, that must be it," he nods. "Anyway, she comes and tells us she's here to help us should any problems arise, but from now on she'll only talk to those who can see beyond appearances. I don't know what she meant by that. She soon left for the west... some tried to follow her, but as soon as she left the city she disappeared behind a set of trees. That's when the sun rose, all of a sudden. And those who were there said they couldn't find her anymore. A few have claimed to have seen her again, but no one would go into details. I don't get out of the city much, so I wouldn't know, but what I do know is that her dolls became a hit as soon as I started selling them."
Fay laughs. "I wonder what Uinya would say if she saw those dolls."
"Why? Don't you think she'd like them?"
"Hmm... I don't think she'd talk to someone who has bought one, but I could be wrong."

Karin decides to get back on topic before more time is wasted, and asks Amy for her brochure on the Crystal Caves. Serenity takes it out and shows it to her. Karin takes a look at it. There's a picture of the entrance: a cave carved on semi-transparent white stone, with some marks on either side.
On one side, the following symbols can be seen:
http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/CrystalCaveSymbols.txt
On the other, only the last one is repeated. The text reads:

"For years, people have visited the Crystal Cave to meditate, or to enjoy the beauty of the crystals. Those who enter agree that the presence of magic can be said inside. It is said that, on certain nights, the Enchantress shows herself to those who visit the cave, but the few who have actually seen her won't reveal the details of their encounter. This adds to the mystery and myths which have enveloped the Crystal Cave for decades."

"Could we, by any chance, obtain any of these crystals?," Karin asks. "And if they oscillate synchronically... Well, the only synchronic oscillations I remember from pok幦on come from Metronome. I don't know if that'll do anything..."
"Metronome is chaotic in nature," Fay says. "I don't think it'll help us. The crystals won't become active for another month, but Amy already has their magic within her."
"You speak funny," Andrew comments.
Fay gives him a puzzled look, and Alexa glares at him angrily.
"I was just saying," he shrugs.
"Maybe when this is over, you can teach me to speak less funny," Fay says.
"I don't think so," Alexa says. "When this is over, he'll go back to his time and we won't see him again... at least not for the next 50 years or so."
"I've been here all this time... I guess I can stay for another day," Andrew tells her.
"What?! I thought you hated this time!"
"I hate being chased by evil monsters, not sleeping or eating well enough and having to use an evil cellphone. When this is all over, being in the past can be fun."
"Then we'll have to make sure we end this once and for all," Fay affirms. "We're a strong group, we can make it. Amy has the power of the crystals, and the rest of you have the power of time, or the special abilities of a pokemon."
"And you're the guru," Andrew notes.
"And I'm the guru," Fay nods with a smile. "And if we get to free the other children of time, they can help us too."
"I have to keep this store open," the shopkeeper says. "But I'll be rooting for you guys."
"Does that mean we're going out now?," asks Alexa.
"I don't know," Fay answers. "Does anyone have any ideas of what to do now? I could tell you what's going on, but not what we should be doing."

-Does anyone?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/10 CCPS/81 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

10 CCPs
81 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

Sorry for the delay in posting was busy with school. ^^; I'll make sure that everyone is okay and ready to go. If so, I guess we will head off to but i'll keep my senses focused jsut in case we run into trouble on the way

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2005, 02:57 PM
Cheesey's working on an update for Jeff as well as the other people he was updating for. I don't know what aragornbird is up to. I'm currently updating for Andy, Amy and Karin, and copying my most recent post for myself to make it easier for AB when he comes.


Gabi - With your curiosity kindled by your new surroundings, you decide to explore the place for a bit with your Dragonite. You turn around and find that the land continues for a while before before plunging straight down hundreds of feet into the waves below. You definitely don't want to fall down there! Feeling a bit in secure, you travel farther inland. The grass below you feet is soft like the fur of some animal and you can see tall mountains far in the distance, their peaks shrouded in pink clouds.
Behind you, you can still see the brightly-colored portal hovering a few inches above the ground.
It the scenery is all beautiful, but it feels empty. Are there any signs of life around here?
Well, you certainly don't have to worry about that too much. As quickly as the wind, three dark figures dart in and create a semicircle in front of you, blocking your path. A Kadabra, a Kirlia, and a Medicham stand in front of you. But their skin are dark gray and their eyes are red. Certainly very aggresive looking.
What will you do next?Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Uh-oh. This looks like the YK's doing. I'll ask Lagi to check whether they're really angry or unconscious or what (she can sense the feelings of others). I'll have all my pokemon ready in case they attack while we're trying to figure this out.

Andy- As you keep climbing Blizzard Peak with the man, you hear a sound ahead. It sounds like something is shaking. The man tells you to wait while he checks what it is, but as soon as he walks two steps in the direction of the noise, his foot slips. He manages to grasp a rock and get back up, but he looks quite embarassed as he shakes the dirt off his clothes and hands.
"As I said... we must be careful," he reminds both you and himself.
He then turns again in order to go and take a look at what's making that sound.

-What will you do? Will you wait until the man returns? Follow him? Or do something else?


Karin and Amy- You both make sure everyone is ok and ready to go, and leave the store and start heading towards the east. Nothing seems amiss, aside from the general confusion among the people on the streets.

You reach the outskirts of the city without problems, and soon you see the road that surrounds Pixie City. You can all see a dim light on the other side of the road, slightly to your left. Amy can also make out the scent of coffee, along with something else she can't clearly identify.

-What will you do now? Head to the light? Cross the road and keep going straight? Or do something else?

Charizard04621
14th March 2005, 07:13 PM
[color=hotpink]Karin and Amy- You both make sure everyone is ok and ready to go, and leave the store and start heading towards the east. Nothing seems amiss, aside from the general confusion among the people on the streets.

You reach the outskirts of the city without problems, and soon you see the road that surrounds Pixie City. You can all see a dim light on the other side of the road, slightly to your left. Amy can also make out the scent of coffee, along with something else she can't clearly identify.

-What will you do now? Head to the light? Cross the road and keep going straight? Or do something else?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 132
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 1 Gold Berry
- 2 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 10 arrows

I'll let out Evenstar and see if she can figure out what that other scent is. ^_^; As for where we head towards, Amy, that's up to you.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
14th March 2005, 08:31 PM
Julina- Touching the portal to the future with your tail, you call out the second name: "Bryan!" You then turn to the portal in the middle, and pronounce Grace's name while touching it. The three portals begin to vibrate with concentrical waves. Soon, the walls of the dome start spinning and bending themselves in different directions, their colors twisting and mixing into each other like a crazy kaleidoscope.

"Well done," you hear the Xatu's voice behind you. But when you turn to look, he's gone.

Moreover, the whole dome has disappeared. All you see behind you is your group of pokemon companions, with puzzled looks on their faces. You then face front, and are greeted by a familiar sight: the seventeen doors, and the inscription that reads:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

-Where will you go now?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I will pick Door Numero Uno, please. =]

Wolfsong
18th March 2005, 02:46 PM
Karin and Amy- You both make sure everyone is ok and ready to go, and leave the store and start heading towards the east. Nothing seems amiss, aside from the general confusion among the people on the streets.

You reach the outskirts of the city without problems, and soon you see the road that surrounds Pixie City. You can all see a dim light on the other side of the road, slightly to your left. Amy can also make out the scent of coffee, along with something else she can't clearly identify.

-What will you do now? Head to the light? Cross the road and keep going straight? Or do something else?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/16 CCPS/78 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

16 CCPs
78 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

I'll have Blazer help Evenstar in trying to figure out what that scent is thati can't figure out. I will aslo ask Serenity to carry Ralts with her to go and check out the light and hurry back. If they run into trouble i want ralts to teleport them asap. When they get back then i guess we'll know more about what to do and where to go.

aragornbird
19th March 2005, 03:59 PM
Sorry, I havent been on top of things lately. Glad Im on spring break now. :)


aragornbird- Trying to appear friendly, you ask the Vibrava if it knows a way out of 'here'. He stares at you for a few seconds, during which you find it impossible to tell what he's thinking. Then he speaks to you.
"If by here you mean the anthole, there's a tunnel that goes up from the main crossroads; it will take you to Looping Forest. There are also some tunnels that take you to the larger caves. You can go there if you don't like the forest, but they're not such a quiet place since the Brelooms have made it their training ground. That's why I came here in the first place; the ants are more friendly. If you go to the caves, most of the path will lead you to the forest, but there is one path which leads to the exit... and somewhere else. The exit is now blocked by the battling Brelooms, however, and their spores are floating all over the place. If you want to get out of both the caves and the forest, I'm afraid you'll have to confront them. Or you can stay here. It's not a bad place once you get used to it. The ants can be quite friendly. They even bring me food here."

-Does this make things clearer? What will you do now?

Location: Ant City, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 324 CCPs/44 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: None

Ill thank the Vibrava because Ive been working on a plan. But first, Ill ask the Vibrava if it would like to join my team and accompany me on my adventure.
Either way, Ill head back towards the room with the Brelooms, but stop before the door.

~*~*~*



Island: Island of Mist
Location: ....................... dot dot dot dto otd tdotdotodo...
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Icelia (Swinub F L.14)
>>Trait: Oblivious
>>Moves: Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Icicle Spear
>>Nature: ???

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TM: Double Edge, Nightmare, Toxic, Powder Snow
CCP: 206

I'll run fast and follow the small footprint road ^_^


Pichu Dont you mean the big tracks since you were just on the small ones? Oh well
Not liking the evil looks on the Snorunts faces one bit, you and Mataro begin to turn around to escape these creatures. But suddenly, the two Snorunts move quickly and dash in front of you to block your way.
Oh no, these Pokemon are using their Block techinique to prevent us from escaping! says Mataro.
What will you do next?

Gabi Lagis antennae glow a faint blue as they probe the minds of the three dark colored Pokemon in front of you to indentify their emotions. The three Psychic types are perplexed at first, but suddenly realize what the Dragonite is doing.
Hey! the Kadabra growls as the three use their Psychic abilities to shield themselves from Lagi.
Well, I wasnt finished, Lagi says as she turns to you, But I could sense that these three Pokemon are involved with the YK. Probably been that way for a long time too.
The three get ready to fight, but just then they are faced with a flash of bright light as you release the rest of your Pokemon in front of you. Outnumbered by your assembly of Pokemon, they back off a little but hold their arms outward as if continuing to block your way.
What will you do next?


Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 32
Items: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x2, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

I'm going to tell Mako that I am on a quest to find a very important item on this island. I'd then like to travel towards the mountains please.

BTW, shouldn't Mako have a free TM move and a nature?
Kyle Sorry about that! Lets say his nature is Jolly and his free TM.lets have you decide since youve been waiting so long for an update. ^_^;
Mako shakes his head enthusiastically as he says Wow, I wonder what item that could be? Anyways, Ill help in anyway I can so lets go!
With that, you trudge off in the direction of the tall mountains to your left. The journey there starts off pretty smoothly, with the ground being level and all. Mako bounds happily in front of you, humming a tune that appears a lot like Follow the Yellow Brick Road. But despite the long distance you make in a short amount of time, the geography quickly changes as you approach the foot of the mountains. Not only is the ground more rocky, with large boulders protruding everywhere, but the level of the earth is steeper and makes walking more difficult.
Boy, am I tired! pants the Marshtomp as he slows down and stops. I could certain use a rest. Mako jumps on a small rock, but the rock suddenly screams! Startled, you both jump back. The rock wasnt a real rock, it was the head of a young Bagon. The little Pokemon quickly runs behind a boulder and peers at you,
What will you do next?

andyizcool
19th March 2005, 04:04 PM
Andy- As you keep climbing Blizzard Peak with the man, you hear a sound ahead. It sounds like something is shaking. The man tells you to wait while he checks what it is, but as soon as he walks two steps in the direction of the noise, his foot slips. He manages to grasp a rock and get back up, but he looks quite embarassed as he shakes the dirt off his clothes and hands.
"As I said... we must be careful," he reminds both you and himself.
He then turns again in order to go and take a look at what's making that sound.

-What will you do? Will you wait until the man returns? Follow him? Or do something else?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 12
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

CCPs: 35
Stamps: 846
Items: None!

I know the man told me to wait but I want to follow him because it's cold here and I want see what he's checking out. This mountain seems endless as we keep climbing so I might aswell take a look with him to what's making that sound.

Knight of Time
28th March 2005, 02:21 PM
Kyle Sorry about that! Lets say his nature is Jolly and his free TM.lets have you decide since youve been waiting so long for an update. ^_^;
Mako shakes his head enthusiastically as he says Wow, I wonder what item that could be? Anyways, Ill help in anyway I can so lets go!
With that, you trudge off in the direction of the tall mountains to your left. The journey there starts off pretty smoothly, with the ground being level and all. Mako bounds happily in front of you, humming a tune that appears a lot like Follow the Yellow Brick Road. But despite the long distance you make in a short amount of time, the geography quickly changes as you approach the foot of the mountains. Not only is the ground more rocky, with large boulders protruding everywhere, but the level of the earth is steeper and makes walking more difficult.
Boy, am I tired! pants the Marshtomp as he slows down and stops. I could certain use a rest. Mako jumps on a small rock, but the rock suddenly screams! Startled, you both jump back. The rock wasnt a real rock, it was the head of a young Bagon. The little Pokemon quickly runs behind a boulder and peers at you,
What will you do next?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 30
Items: Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem x2, Division Gem x2, Spark Gem, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem x3
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

Oh cool, a Bagon.

I'm going to tell the Bagon that there's nothing to be afraid of, as neither I or Mako (the Marshtomp) would want to hurt it. I'll then ask the Bagon if it would like to come along with me and Mako.

As for Mako's nature, I just found out weeks ago on Gabi's site that his nature is Hasty. As for his free TM, I need to ask you something important first aragornbird. Did you tell Gabi about this? No offence, but I think I want to stick to the tradition of having free TMs for the Expedia Pokemon I find and befriend be chosen by a worker, not me.

Cheesey
3rd April 2005, 02:01 PM
Shonta You look up and down the hot spring in the hopes of seeing another path, but unfortunately, theres no way that you can see. You turn to Alicia, who will (hopefully) have knowledge about this place. Oh, I think theres a path through the middle of it, actually, I was told you could see it by looking down on it. You nod, and urge her to finish. Oh! Sorry. Well, if I fly above the hot spring and look down, I should be able to see the path if the sun keeps on shining this way. I dont know how it got there, though The path I mean. Its a track where the water is shallower than in the rest of the spring, and if I direct you, you should be able to get to the other side. You want to?

Nodding, you remove your shoes and roll up your trousers as Alicia flies up into the air, prepared to direct you to where you need to go. Nodding to her when youre ready, she begins to direct you through the spring. You take your time, being sure not to slip and fall into the water. After a while, you realise youve gotten to the other side the pathway worked! You shake your feet and shins dry as Alicia flies down to you. As you put your shoes back on, you thank her for her directions before going towards the entrance of the cave which the Magcargo entered. As you near the entrance, though, you hear voices from inside. Pausing, you listen in to what theyre saying. Whats she doing here? says one voice. I dont know, but she stopped the fire says the other. But after that, you cant hear their voices clearly enough any more.

~ What are you going to do? Go inside the cave? Try to listen to more of the conversation? Or something else?

Darkfire You, Nuka and Naois go over to where the landslide covered the unfortunate pokemon. You start to dig with Naois at your side, although Nuka seems to be a lot quicker due to her muscular legs. After about 5 minutes, you hear a muffled bleating sound. Naois jumps, rather surprised, but continues to dig a little more and then finds a couple of blue legs. He pulls with all his might until he unearths a rather dazed Mareep, who is covered in mud. He lets rip a loud baa, which makes Naois jump again. Sorry, says the Mareep. I just needed to exercise my vocal chords again.

You continue to dig along with Naois and Nuka as the Mareep dusts himself down. After about half an hour, you stop due to fatigue. You stop and take a breather along with Naois, before Nuka unearths another pokemon from the debris; this time, its a Pikachu. By this point, youve rescued the Mareep and the Pikachu, along with a Geodude, Magby and a Machop. Is that all? asks a tired Naois, and the Mareep nods relatively cheerfully. Unfortunately, the others dont seem that happy. What are you doing here? demands the Magby indignantly. Was it you who got us trapped under that debris? Why would you do that? growls the oddly vicious Pikachu.

~ What are you going to do? Explain that you dont know what happened? Try to find the cause? Run away? Or something else?

Jeff You walk onto Welcome Beach, stretching and smiling to yourself as you start your new adventure. Its a nice and clich嶮 sunny day; the perfect one to start a new quest on, really. Excited, you dont delay your adventure any longer and head over to the docks of the beach so that you can get to a new island, nice and quickly. As you reach the harbour, you look around yourself; the sea is pretty calm, but there dont seem to be any boats. Then suddenly, theres a honking from behind you. You turn round, and there you see an Azumarill sailing towards you in a small but attractive little boat.

Well, what are you waiting for? yells the Azumarill cheerfully. You look at him for a second before saying Well, I was actually waiting until you reached the harbour itself He looks decidedly taken aback before coming to his senses again. Oh! Right! You make your way onto the boat as he pulls in and then you sail away for where was it again? Art Island! Ok! Lets go! The Azumarill seems very cheerful, but youre a bit curious as to why he isnt very Rollout-y. You ask him why that is. Oh, well, I used to do that, but an incredibly high amount of travellers ended up falling in the water when I did that. Then he stops talking, not elaborating any further that is, until you ask him again. Oh, I used to use Rollout through the water and the customer had to run whilst I was rolling you know, like a treadmill? But it often resulted in catastrophe he fades away before pouting.

After a while, you end up reaching the beach of Art Island. Come again! cries the Azumarill as he sails off, leaving you to decided what youre going to do on your adventure. Its a lovely day, still, and the island looks beautiful under the glow of the sun.

~ What do you want to do? Go to the store? Go up route 31? Go to Aricu River? Or something else?

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 02:08 PM
Jeff You walk onto Welcome Beach, stretching and smiling to yourself as you start your new adventure. Its a nice and clich嶮 sunny day; the perfect one to start a new quest on, really. Excited, you dont delay your adventure any longer and head over to the docks of the beach so that you can get to a new island, nice and quickly. As you reach the harbour, you look around yourself; the sea is pretty calm, but there dont seem to be any boats. Then suddenly, theres a honking from behind you. You turn round, and there you see an Azumarill sailing towards you in a small but attractive little boat.

Well, what are you waiting for? yells the Azumarill cheerfully. You look at him for a second before saying Well, I was actually waiting until you reached the harbour itself He looks decidedly taken aback before coming to his senses again. Oh! Right! You make your way onto the boat as he pulls in and then you sail away for where was it again? Art Island! Ok! Lets go! The Azumarill seems very cheerful, but youre a bit curious as to why he isnt very Rollout-y. You ask him why that is. Oh, well, I used to do that, but an incredibly high amount of travellers ended up falling in the water when I did that. Then he stops talking, not elaborating any further that is, until you ask him again. Oh, I used to use Rollout through the water and the customer had to run whilst I was rolling you know, like a treadmill? But it often resulted in catastrophe he fades away before pouting.

After a while, you end up reaching the beach of Art Island. Come again! cries the Azumarill as he sails off, leaving you to decided what youre going to do on your adventure. Its a lovely day, still, and the island looks beautiful under the glow of the sun.

~ What do you want to do? Go to the store? Go up route 31? Go to Aricu River? Or something else?


Art Island/Beach/5 Food Units and 5 Pok嶮olls / 0 CC Points

Pokemon:
Name: Fiamma
Species: Cyndaquil
Gender: Female
Trait: Blaze
Level: 9
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower

Name: Lento
Species: Slowking
Gender: Male
Trait: Own Tempo
Level: 16
Moves: Curse, Tackle, Yawn, Growl, Water Gun, Dive, Psychic


I think I'll go up Route 31.

classy_cat18
3rd April 2005, 03:34 PM
Shonta You look up and down the hot spring in the hopes of seeing another path, but unfortunately, theres no way that you can see. You turn to Alicia, who will (hopefully) have knowledge about this place. Oh, I think theres a path through the middle of it, actually, I was told you could see it by looking down on it. You nod, and urge her to finish. Oh! Sorry. Well, if I fly above the hot spring and look down, I should be able to see the path if the sun keeps on shining this way. I dont know how it got there, though The path I mean. Its a track where the water is shallower than in the rest of the spring, and if I direct you, you should be able to get to the other side. You want to?

Nodding, you remove your shoes and roll up your trousers as Alicia flies up into the air, prepared to direct you to where you need to go. Nodding to her when youre ready, she begins to direct you through the spring. You take your time, being sure not to slip and fall into the water. After a while, you realise youve gotten to the other side the pathway worked! You shake your feet and shins dry as Alicia flies down to you. As you put your shoes back on, you thank her for her directions before going towards the entrance of the cave which the Magcargo entered. As you near the entrance, though, you hear voices from inside. Pausing, you listen in to what theyre saying. Whats she doing here? says one voice. I dont know, but she stopped the fire says the other. But after that, you cant hear their voices clearly enough any more.

~ What are you going to do? Go inside the cave? Try to listen to more of the conversation? Or something else?

Route 23/Dragonair Island/42 CCPS/90 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'll go in the cave even though I might regret it.

Lady Vulpix
24th April 2005, 08:20 AM
Once more sorry for the long delay. Working 9 hours a day and teaching 2 subjects doesn't leave me with much time left, and it takes time to think of proper updates. Especially if a player is about to begin a new quest. I had to talk to AB to come up with a new plan for the Normal door and it was hard for us to get online at the same time, so once more, sorry about that. AB, I rolled for the Vibrava's TM moves and bred-on move. The dice seem to like you.

Oh, and I've only just noticed Cheesey's update for Jeff was out of continuity. I guess we can assume it happens at a different time, but Chris, will you please try to be more careful in the future? Thanks.



Gabi - Lagis antennae glow a faint blue as they probe the minds of the three dark colored Pokemon in front of you to indentify their emotions. The three Psychic types are perplexed at first, but suddenly realize what the Dragonite is doing.
Hey! the Kadabra growls as the three use their Psychic abilities to shield themselves from Lagi.
Well, I wasnt finished, Lagi says as she turns to you, But I could sense that these three Pokemon are involved with the YK. Probably been that way for a long time too.
The three get ready to fight, but just then they are faced with a flash of bright light as you release the rest of your Pokemon in front of you. Outnumbered by your assembly of Pokemon, they back off a little but hold their arms outward as if continuing to block your way.
What will you do next?Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Since there doesn't seem to be any other choice, I'll tell them to move away or battle us.


Karin and Amy- Evenstar and Blazer start smelling the air, trying to figure out what the other scent is. Evenstar can only tell it smells like a steel-type pokemon, but Blazer begins to growl as soon as he catches the pokemon's scent. Quilava picks up the scent as well, and his flames perk up. By then, Serenity and Ralts are already gone. Just a few seconds later, Ralts teleports back, bringing Serenity with her.
"It's the Mawile we've fought before!," she announces. "She saw us!"
Upon hearing these words, Alexa holds her Quilava tight.

-What will you do now?


Julina- You open the door nmero uno, and see light on the other side. As you and your pokemon walk into it, the door, the room and Maiden's Peak disappear behind you. You now find yourselves in the outskirts of what it looks like a small town. The sun is shining, which also reveals you're not in the Maiden Islands anymore (I was tempted to say Kansas, but that's overdone). You see small houses ahead of you, each with a tree in front of it, lined up at either side of an unpaved street. The place looks normal and calm... so calm that you notice no signs of activity. No people, pokemon or animal life whatsoever are at sight.

-What will you do? Explore the area? Leave the town? Try to enter one of the houses? Walk along the street? Or do something else?


AB- After working on a plan, you thank the Vibrava for the information and ask him if he would like to join your team and accompany you in your adventure. The Vibrava thinks for a few moments.
"Why not?," he says in the end. "An adventure sounds interesting. I haven't been out in the open for a while."

Congratulations, Vibrava has joined your team!

Species: Vibrava
Gender: Male
Level: 36
Nature: Calm
Trait: Levitate
Moves: Bite, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Crunch, Dragonbreath, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam, Sandstorm, Strength.

Now with a powerful companion by your side, you go back to where you initially found the fighting Brelooms, stopping before they could notice you. They seem to have recovered from their encounter with you, and are testing their skills against each other once more.

-What's your plan?


Andy- Listening to your curiosity despite the man's instructions, you follow him in order to see what he's checking out. He hears you and looks back at you, but keeps climbing without saying a word. Finally, you reach the source of the sound. Behind a group of rocks, something seems to be trapped in a hole. Two tiny black feet shake the air, trying in vain for their squealing owner to get unstuck.

-What will you do?

Charizard04621
24th April 2005, 10:13 AM
It's not your fault, Gabi. ^_^ You don't need to apologize.


Karin and Amy- Evenstar and Blazer start smelling the air, trying to figure out what the other scent is. Evenstar can only tell it smells like a steel-type pokemon, but Blazer begins to growl as soon as he catches the pokemon's scent. Quilava picks up the scent as well, and his flames perk up. By then, Serenity and Ralts are already gone. Just a few seconds later, Ralts teleports back, bringing Serenity with her.
"It's the Mawile we've fought before!," she announces. "She saw us!"
Upon hearing these words, Alexa holds her Quilava tight.

-What will you do now?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Shop
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 125
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Magical Leaf TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 10 arrows

I don't think I've met the Mawile before, so I don't know how dangerous she is. My opinion is that we should be able to take her on; unless she has abnormal powers, we shouldn't be running away from her.

I'll ask Amy about the Mawile, or, if there's no time for that, I'll just ask whether she thinks it would be best to flee or stand our ground.

andyizcool
24th April 2005, 10:42 AM
Andy- Listening to your curiosity despite the man's instructions, you follow him in order to see what he's checking out. He hears you and looks back at you, but keeps climbing without saying a word. Finally, you reach the source of the sound. Behind a group of rocks, something seems to be trapped in a hole. Two tiny black feet shake the air, trying in vain for their squealing owner to get unstuck.

-What will you do?
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Blizzard Peak

Adopted Pokemon: Charmander (M)
Level: 9
Trait: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Swords Dance, Ember

Adopted Pokemon: Beldum
Level: 15
Trait: Clear Body
Attacks: Take Down

Stamps: 1009
Items: None!

I'll see what the man thinks of the situation and if he needs help I'll help him using my Pokemon. I'm sure Beldum's Take Down could smash a rock or two because he has such a hard body.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
25th April 2005, 09:03 PM
[color=hotpink]
Julina- You open the door nmero uno, and see light on the other side. As you and your pokemon walk into it, the door, the room and Maiden's Peak disappear behind you. You now find yourselves in the outskirts of what it looks like a small town. The sun is shining, which also reveals you're not in the Maiden Islands anymore (I was tempted to say Kansas, but that's overdone). You see small houses ahead of you, each with a tree in front of it, lined up at either side of an unpaved street. The place looks normal and calm... so calm that you notice no signs of activity. No people, pokemon or animal life whatsoever are at sight.

-What will you do? Explore the area? Leave the town? Try to enter one of the houses? Walk along the street? Or do something else?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

Hehe, Kansas.

I will break into one of the homes. >: D

Wolfsong
26th April 2005, 02:48 PM
Karin and Amy- Evenstar and Blazer start smelling the air, trying to figure out what the other scent is. Evenstar can only tell it smells like a steel-type pokemon, but Blazer begins to growl as soon as he catches the pokemon's scent. Quilava picks up the scent as well, and his flames perk up. By then, Serenity and Ralts are already gone. Just a few seconds later, Ralts teleports back, bringing Serenity with her.
"It's the Mawile we've fought before!," she announces. "She saw us!"
Upon hearing these words, Alexa holds her Quilava tight.

-What will you do now?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/38 CCPS/38 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

38 CCPs
38 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

Hmmm I'm going to get Serenity to give Starflare one of my gold berries that i've gotten fromt he gt and ask her if we must battle if she feels up to it if so i'll have her keep an eye out as i tell karin about the last encounter with that mawile was when Alexa was in the cage and anything else that might be important for Karin to know about her. I'll aslo have my group of pokemon surround Alexa, and Andrew and keep them safe.

Skye
8th May 2005, 10:21 AM
Darkfire You, Nuka and Naois go over to where the landslide covered the unfortunate pokemon. You start to dig with Naois at your side, although Nuka seems to be a lot quicker due to her muscular legs. After about 5 minutes, you hear a muffled bleating sound. Naois jumps, rather surprised, but continues to dig a little more and then finds a couple of blue legs. He pulls with all his might until he unearths a rather dazed Mareep, who is covered in mud. He lets rip a loud baa, which makes Naois jump again. Sorry, says the Mareep. I just needed to exercise my vocal chords again.

You continue to dig along with Naois and Nuka as the Mareep dusts himself down. After about half an hour, you stop due to fatigue. You stop and take a breather along with Naois, before Nuka unearths another pokemon from the debris; this time, its a Pikachu. By this point, youve rescued the Mareep and the Pikachu, along with a Geodude, Magby and a Machop. Is that all? asks a tired Naois, and the Mareep nods relatively cheerfully. Unfortunately, the others dont seem that happy. What are you doing here? demands the Magby indignantly. Was it you who got us trapped under that debris? Why would you do that? growls the oddly vicious Pikachu.

~ What are you going to do? Explain that you dont know what happened? Try to find the cause? Run away? Or something else?

Dragonair Island / Route 22 / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 34 CCPs-76 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.18, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.7, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day, Slash.

I'll thank Naois and Nuka for helping, then I'll explain to the other Pokemon that we were just traveling when I heard the avalanche. I'll also offer to help them find the real cause if they don't believe me.

Cheesey
18th May 2005, 11:01 AM
Oh, and I've only just noticed Cheesey's update for Jeff was out of continuity. I guess we can assume it happens at a different time, but Chris, will you please try to be more careful in the future? Thanks.

Sorry.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep working here. It really depends on whether or not I have the time and the dedication in the future, but I know that this topic is the one that needs all the help it can get, so I'll try. But, I guess we'll just have to see...

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2005, 01:26 PM
The latest updates and Amy's last post can be found here (http://www.tsuyoislair.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=), and aragornbird should post an update soon.

aragornbird
12th July 2005, 09:52 PM
AB- After working on a plan, you thank the Vibrava for the information and ask him if he would like to join your team and accompany you in your adventure. The Vibrava thinks for a few moments.
"Why not?," he says in the end. "An adventure sounds interesting. I haven't been out in the open for a while."

Congratulations, Vibrava has joined your team!

Species: Vibrava
Gender: Male
Level: 36
Nature: Calm
Trait: Levitate
Moves: Bite, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Crunch, Dragonbreath, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam, Sandstorm, Strength.

Now with a powerful companion by your side, you go back to where you initially found the fighting Brelooms, stopping before they could notice you. They seem to have recovered from their encounter with you, and are testing their skills against each other once more.

-What's your plan?

Location: Cave, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 324 CCPs/44 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV14 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV10 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F), Vibrava (LV36, M)
Items: None

All right, Ill need all of my Pokemon for this plan. Ill tell Slakoth to use some Yawns on the Brelooms inside until all of them have fallen asleep.
Then Aeragorn will fly in first, while Ill ride on Dargonis and Vibrava carries Slakoth. Aeragorn will blow the spores away with his wings as we fly over the Brelooms. If any of them start waking up, Slakoth will Yawn them to sleep again. Hopefully, well reach the exit with as little trouble as possible.

Darkfire You claim that you had no idea how the avalanche started, but the Pokemon scowl and dont believe you. Suddenly, the little Mareep hops in front of the group.
Dont be so mean, guys! I think this person is telling the truth.
Maybe, said the Pikachu. But until we find the real cause of that rockslide, Im still not gonna trust this human.
You then ask if there is anyway to find out the cause of the avalanche. Some of the young Pokemon shrug, but once again, it appears that the Mareep is the most helpful.
Whatever caused it must be farther up this mountain. Its pretty steep though. The only other way to go up is through the path on the other side of the mountain.
What will you do next?

Jeff You look in the direction of Route 31 and begin making your way there. The tall, dense trees loom closer and closer until youre standing on the threshold between the beach and the forest. Before you make your way in, however, you notice a crude wooden sign stuck on a nearby tree. It reads:
This path is haunted. Whoever travels on it will never see the light of day again!
Below that is a badly drawn picture of a skull and crossbones. Hmmm.weird. But you ignore the warning and continue on. You have barely passed the sign when suddenly, two dark figures drop down in front of you! Wearing masks made of leaves, these small humanlike creatures yell weird noises while pelting you with fruit!
What a rude reception this is!
What will you do next?

Shonta As soon as you make way into the cave, the strange voice whispers, Woah, shes coming in here!
Dont worry, she doesnt appear like a bad person, said the other voice.
Nonetheless, a thick cloud of black smoke erupts from within the cave and obscures your voice. You cough as some of the smoke enters your nostrils and run outside to clear your vision and catch your breath.
After a few minutes, the smoke clears and you can peer inside again. There is an orange glow radiating from the other end of the tunnel and the whole cave feels very hot and dry.
I have a feeling well be seeing a lot of fire Pokemon and stuff here, Alicia remarks. On the cavern floor, you step in something very hot. It appears to be the Magcargos lava trail! However, the trail is not leading towards the orange glow but curves into a smaller passageway.
What will you do next?

And here is your update from TL, Gabi:

The three psychic Pokemon were left with no choice but to battle.
Ha, I dont care how strong your Pokemon are, said the Kadabra, We aint no cowards and well fight to the finish. Right guys?
The Medicham and Kirlia nodded and all three Pokemon stepped forward, getting into their battle positions.
Right, lets get it on!
All three Psychic-types are at level 41. You can choose up to three Pokemon to fight them and issue your attacks.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 10:38 PM
Jeff You look in the direction of Route 31 and begin making your way there. The tall, dense trees loom closer and closer until youre standing on the threshold between the beach and the forest. Before you make your way in, however, you notice a crude wooden sign stuck on a nearby tree. It reads:
This path is haunted. Whoever travels on it will never see the light of day again!
Below that is a badly drawn picture of a skull and crossbones. Hmmm.weird. But you ignore the warning and continue on. You have barely passed the sign when suddenly, two dark figures drop down in front of you! Wearing masks made of leaves, these small humanlike creatures yell weird noises while pelting you with fruit!
What a rude reception this is!
What will you do next?


Art Island/Forest/5 Food Units and 5 Pok嶮olls / 0 CC Points

Pokemon: Fiamma (lv. 10, CC, female) and Lento (lv. 19, CC, male)

I'll have Fiamma Leer them down and then have Lento use Psychic to keep them at bay. Then, I'll pull off their masks.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th July 2005, 07:41 PM
Julina- You sit down while the teapot prepares some tea for you, and engage in a conversation with the tea set and the furniture. They tell you that they've been living in this house for as long as they can remember, and that a human family and a few pokemon used to share the house with them. They got along quite well, aside from the occasional fights that usually sprout when many individuals live together (the table shakes upon recalling the time when the house's Meowth used one of her legs as a scratching post, but stops shaking as soon as a drop of tea falls on her).

"Argh! Why can't I keep my clothes clean?!," she complains.
"Don't worry, you look pretty no matter what you're wearing," the cupboard tells her.
"Anywaay... " the cup who's holding your tea resumes the story before it can be derailed any more "everything was fine and normal until that day when they all disappeared. We heard a loud noise outside. The humans and the pokemon got out of the house to see what was going on, and never came back."
"Actually, the whole town has become a lot quieter since that day," the teapot adds. "There's no sound of voices coming from the streets, no walking, no running, no flapping of wings... not even the sound of doors and windows. It seems like all animal life forms in this town have faded away."

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

I'll tell my new friends that my Pokemon and I will go in search for the missing Pokemon. Then I'll ask them if there's anything else they can tell me to help my Pokemon and me out.

classy_cat18
13th July 2005, 11:29 PM
Shonta – As soon as you make way into the cave, the strange voice whispers, “Woah, she’s coming in here!”
“Don’t worry, she doesn’t appear like a bad person,” said the other voice.
Nonetheless, a thick cloud of black smoke erupts from within the cave and obscures your voice. You cough as some of the smoke enters your nostrils and run outside to clear your vision and catch your breath.
After a few minutes, the smoke clears and you can peer inside again. There is an orange glow radiating from the other end of the tunnel and the whole cave feels very hot and dry.
“I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of fire Pokemon and stuff here,” Alicia remarks. On the cavern floor, you step in something very hot. It appears to be the Magcargo’s lava trail! However, the trail is not leading towards the orange glow but curves into a smaller passageway.
What will you do next?

Cave/Dragonair Island/43 CCPS/83 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'm going to follow that Magcargo's trail.

Lune the Guardian
14th July 2005, 10:35 AM
Ack! I changed the address of my main account, and the thing keeps telling me "an error has occurred" and refuses to give me the activation e-mail! ;_; This'll be my new name for now.

I couldn't quote Gabi's last update because the topic was closed, but since Amy's quoted it and we're together, that's okay, right? ^_^;

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 125
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Magical Leaf TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 10 arrows

I'll ask Onix throw more rocks at the Fearow while Evenstar and Switchblade use Icy Wind to further slow enemy movements. They'll repeat this for as long as Amy has attack commands, if necessary. Oh, and if the Fearow faints before the Mawile, Onix'll use Dig on her.

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2005, 08:29 AM
Sorry to hear that, Karin. Well, at least we're smarter than the message board and can tell who you are. And don't worry about the quote.




And here is your update from TL, Gabi:

The three psychic Pokemon were left with no choice but to battle.
Ha, I dont care how strong your Pokemon are, said the Kadabra, We aint no cowards and well fight to the finish. Right guys?
The Medicham and Kirlia nodded and all three Pokemon stepped forward, getting into their battle positions.
Right, lets get it on!
All three Psychic-types are at level 41. You can choose up to three Pokemon to fight them and issue your attacks.
Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
I'll make sure Ventura's holding her sculpture (which gives her attacks a 30% chance of poisoning her opponent). She'll use a Signal Beam on the Kadabra. Then Noctowl will try to use Hypnosis on the Medicham, and Kabuto will attack all our opponents with a Blizzard.


aragornbird- You tell Slakoth to use Yawn on the Brelooms until they've all fallen asleep. She does her best to comply, but only manages to put one of them to sleep before the rest of them notice the interference. They stop their fighting and turn to look at you and your companions.

-What will you do now?


Amy and Karin- Starflare eats her Gold Berry and regains some energy, while Blazer watches out for any more unwelcome guests. Then Starflare uses Attract on Bruce. He looks at her and pauses his attacks for a moment, but then turns his eyes to the rest of your group. Ranec shoots a Zap Cannon at the Mawile, and manages to bring her down. Your group seems to relax a bit when that happens, but then Fay brings the tension back by crying out Andrew's name. Karin and Alexa turn to look, and see the Child of the Future holding his head and shaking violently. Bruce takes advantage of the confusion and shoots another Tri Attack, this time at Evenstar. This is too much for the Sneasel, and she falls unconscious. Onix throws more rocks at Bruce in retaliation, and Serenity manages to finish him off with an Ice Beam. But a sudden scream from Andrew lets you know that the battle isn't over yet. All of a sudden, waves form in the air around the boy and you all feel as if you were being hit by a shockwave. The stars move visibly in the sky. Fay runs to Andrew's side, but he pushes her away. He then opens his eyes. His irises have changed, and now have a reddish tint.

HP left: Starflare: 41; Ranec: 137; Bruce: 0; Onix: 58; Serenity: 91; Evenstar: 0; Mawile: 0; Switchblade: 56.

- I know the question is repetitive, but... What will you do now?


Julina- You tell your new friends that you and your pokemon will go looking for the missing pokemon. You then ask them if there's anything they can tell you to help you all out.

"Well..." the table says. "We all heard a loud noise when that happened... like an explosion. It came from the East if I recall correctly. They left the house to check out what was going on, and never returned. That's all I know, everything was normal before that happened."

-What's next?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
19th July 2005, 07:23 PM
Julina- You tell your new friends that you and your pokemon will go looking for the missing pokemon. You then ask them if there's anything they can tell you to help you all out.

"Well..." the table says. "We all heard a loud noise when that happened... like an explosion. It came from the East if I recall correctly. They left the house to check out what was going on, and never returned. That's all I know, everything was normal before that happened."

-What's next?



Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Guess we'll head to the East then.

Lady Vulpix
20th July 2005, 07:08 PM
Julina gets an update all for herself today. And one with options at that. It may be my last update until mid-August, since I'm going to Finland for 3 weeks. Sorry about that. I promise to post an update as soon as I can once I have returned, and I'll try to make it interesting.


Julina- You and your pokemon wave goodbye to the animated obects and leave the house. You begin to walk towards the East. As you walk, you see more and bigger houses, and even a few 3-story buildings, but everything's as quiet as the outskirts were. The only movement you can percieve comes from a broom, which is energically sweeping the sidewalk, even though you can't see any dirt on it.

-What's will you do? Continue walking? Approach the broom? Go back to the house and ask for more directions? Or do something else?

Charizard04621
21st July 2005, 01:52 AM
Sorry for not posting for so long! I haven't been able to access the Internet much.

Thanks for the quick update, Gabi. ^_^ Oh, and it took a while, but I got my account back! Yay. :)



Amy and Karin- Starflare eats her Gold Berry and regains some energy, while Blazer watches out for any more unwelcome guests. Then Starflare uses Attract on Bruce. He looks at her and pauses his attacks for a moment, but then turns his eyes to the rest of your group. Ranec shoots a Zap Cannon at the Mawile, and manages to bring her down. Your group seems to relax a bit when that happens, but then Fay brings the tension back by crying out Andrew's name. Karin and Alexa turn to look, and see the Child of the Future holding his head and shaking violently. Bruce takes advantage of the confusion and shoots another Tri Attack, this time at Evenstar. This is too much for the Sneasel, and she falls unconscious. Onix throws more rocks at Bruce in retaliation, and Serenity manages to finish him off with an Ice Beam. But a sudden scream from Andrew lets you know that the battle isn't over yet. All of a sudden, waves form in the air around the boy and you all feel as if you were being hit by a shockwave. The stars move visibly in the sky. Fay runs to Andrew's side, but he pushes her away. He then opens his eyes. His irises have changed, and now have a reddish tint.

HP left: Starflare: 41; Ranec: 137; Bruce: 0; Onix: 58; Serenity: 91; Evenstar: 0; Mawile: 0; Switchblade: 56.

- I know the question is repetitive, but... What will you do now?



Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 16
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 21
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 125
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Magical Leaf TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 10 arrows

I really hope he hasn't been possessed by a hostile entity. I'll recall poor Evenstar, then ask Andrew what the matter is (without approaching him, of course). We'll figure out the rest from there.

Wolfsong
21st July 2005, 09:56 AM
[color=hotpink]Amy and Karin- Starflare eats her Gold Berry and regains some energy, while Blazer watches out for any more unwelcome guests. Then Starflare uses Attract on Bruce. He looks at her and pauses his attacks for a moment, but then turns his eyes to the rest of your group. Ranec shoots a Zap Cannon at the Mawile, and manages to bring her down. Your group seems to relax a bit when that happens, but then Fay brings the tension back by crying out Andrew's name. Karin and Alexa turn to look, and see the Child of the Future holding his head and shaking violently. Bruce takes advantage of the confusion and shoots another Tri Attack, this time at Evenstar. This is too much for the Sneasel, and she falls unconscious. Onix throws more rocks at Bruce in retaliation, and Serenity manages to finish him off with an Ice Beam. But a sudden scream from Andrew lets you know that the battle isn't over yet. All of a sudden, waves form in the air around the boy and you all feel as if you were being hit by a shockwave. The stars move visibly in the sky. Fay runs to Andrew's side, but he pushes her away. He then opens his eyes. His irises have changed, and now have a reddish tint.

HP left: Starflare: 41; Ranec: 137; Bruce: 0; Onix: 58; Serenity: 91; Evenstar: 0; Mawile: 0; Switchblade: 56.

- I know the question is repetitive, but... What will you do now?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/38 CCPS/38 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

20 CCPs
47 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

While we wait and see what andrew does in response to karin's question, i'll try to get ralts attention without alerting andrew (which shouldn't be hard given that she's a psychic type) and have her using her psychic powers to get serenity the magic rope which hopefully we won't need, but better be prepared just in case.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th July 2005, 09:16 PM
Julina gets an update all for herself today. And one with options at that. It may be my last update until mid-August, since I'm going to Finland for 3 weeks. Sorry about that. I promise to post an update as soon as I can once I have returned, and I'll try to make it interesting.[/color]


Julina- You and your pokemon wave goodbye to the animated obects and leave the house. You begin to walk towards the East. As you walk, you see more and bigger houses, and even a few 3-story buildings, but everything's as quiet as the outskirts were. The only movement you can percieve comes from a broom, which is energically sweeping the sidewalk, even though you can't see any dirt on it.

-What's will you do? Continue walking? Approach the broom? Go back to the house and ask for more directions? Or do something else?


Have fun, Gabi!

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

I will approach the broom and ask it (if it can talk) if it can help me with my mission!

Skye
11th August 2005, 03:32 PM
Darkfire You claim that you had no idea how the avalanche started, but the Pokemon scowl and dont believe you. Suddenly, the little Mareep hops in front of the group.
Dont be so mean, guys! I think this person is telling the truth.
Maybe, said the Pikachu. But until we find the real cause of that rockslide, Im still not gonna trust this human.
You then ask if there is anyway to find out the cause of the avalanche. Some of the young Pokemon shrug, but once again, it appears that the Mareep is the most helpful.
Whatever caused it must be farther up this mountain. Its pretty steep though. The only other way to go up is through the path on the other side of the mountain.
What will you do next?

Dragonair Island / Route 22 / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 2 CCPs-98 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.20, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger, Hypnosis, Sunny Day, Hidden Power~Psychic, Dream Eater.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.10, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day, Slash, Rockslide.

I'll offer to go around to the other side of the mountain and find out what the cause of the rock slide was.

Pikachu101
4th September 2005, 11:27 AM
Well, I'm back from the dead, and I'm going to restart.

Spinarak (F) - Level 10 "Web"
Moves: Scary Face, Poison Sting, String Shot, Sludge Bomb

Stantler LV10 (f) - Unnamed as of now.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Leer, Earthquake

To Art Isle, Via Fire n' Ice.

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2005, 07:21 AM
We're back in business! Or we would be, if this were business. Anyway, Brendon, Shonta and myself are working on this game now and we'll do our best to keep it active. I apologize for the long hiatus, we've all been busy. I can't promise it won't happen again, but I can assure you that we'll do our best to keep this game running for as long as you want to keep playing it. We're doing split-updates again, so if I'm not updating for you now, someone else will soon.

Karin & Amy- For defeating Mawile and Bruce, your pokemon level up as follows: Serenity and Ranec, half a level each. Starflare and Onix: one level each. Switchblade: 2 levels.

Karin recalls the fainted Evenstar and turns to Andrew, making sure not to get too close.
"What's the matter?," she asks.
Andrew takes his hands to his head and shouts.
"Get him away from me!"

Amy looks at Ralts, hoping that she'll turn to look. Ralts percieves Amy's intention and moves closer to her. Andrew doesn't look at her. He seems to be struggling against some unknown force. Amy asks Ralts to get serenity the magic rope. She does so, but at that moment Andrew jumps at Alexa and gets hold of her.
"Ahh, let go of me! You're hurting me!," Alexa cries.

Fay stares at a seemingly empty space in the dark sky.
"It's the Gengar!," she exclaims. "He's doing something to him!"

As she speaks, the shape of a Gengar comes into sight, translucent at first, and finally fully visible.
"You're a smart little girl," the Gengar says to Fay. "Too bad for you that the boss doesn't want you. I guess we'll have to kill you."
"NO!!!!!!!!!!," Andrew screams, breaking free long enough to catch the Gengar's attention.

But something else causes him to look away from Andrew as well. He fixes his eyes on the spot where a young woman has just appeared. One Amy has seen before. She looks weary, strands of teal and dark green hair falling on her face as if she had been shaken violently. She's breathing heavily, but she soon regains composture and stands upright, straight as a tree.

"So the enchantress has finally come out of her cave..." the Gengar says. "I must commend you. It took all the power of a Child of the Future to break your spell. I could kill you know that you're weak, but the YK and I will both enjoy watching you as your hope shatters and everything you've fought for goes down the drain. I'd say there's less than an hour before sunrise now. I've always wondered what you looked like in the sunlight."

-What will you all do now?


Julina- You approach the broom and ask it if it can help you with your mission.

"Aaaah!," the broom screams, and jumps back, leaning against a wall.

A couple of seconds later, it seems to have regain calmness.

"Hey, don't startle me like that!," it tells you. "Who are you? How did you get here? What's this mission you're talking about?"

-How will you respond?


Shonta- You follow the Magcargo's trail down the narrow passageway. The temperature's almost too high to endure, but you manage to continue walking until you reach the end of the path. There you find the Magcargo you met earlier, lying against a stone wall and looking thoughtfully at a set of small rocks laid in front of him. He shows no signs of noticing you.

-What will you do?


Brendon- Welcome back, both as a player and as a worker!

You walk along Welcome Beach, with Web and the still unnamed Stantler by your side, ready to set off on a new adventure. As you reach the harbor, you find a Spheal resting on the sand. He starts bouncing up and down when he sees you.

"Customers!," he exclaims. "Fire and Ice, right? Please say you want Fire and Ice."

As you nod, he jumps in excitement.

"Great!," he grins. "This is my first day at work, you know. So that makes you my first customers. First ones are always lucky, they say."

He keeps smiling as he approaches the shore. He takes a deep breath, and then he suddenly remembers something and turns to you again.

"Oh! I can't believe I almost forgot to ask! Where are you going?"

When you tell him you want to go to Art Island, he nods firmly and gets back to the shore. He shoots an Ice Ball into the water, and watches it bounce away.

"Oops! Sorry, that didn't work. I was trying to innovate, but this one always works."

He takes another deep breath, and then releases a powerful Ice Beam. The water freezes where the beam touches it, forming a long bridge across the sea.

"There you are," the Spheal tells you. "The classics never fail. Have fun in Art Island!"

You say goodbye to the Spheal, and walk across the bridge with your friends. In spite of his failed first attempt, the Spheal has somehow managed to build a bridge all the way to Art Island with only one shot. When you reach the shore on the other side, a Charmander is already waiting at the end of the bridge. He waits until everyone's feet are on firm ground, and then uses a Flamethrower to melt the ice bridge. He waves his hand at you and your friends, and then runs off, wrapping his arms around himself. The temperature's rather cold, as it often is before sunrise.

-Where will you go? Will you walk along the beach? Go to the store? Follow Route 32? Cross the river towards Route 31 or the forest? Or do something else?

Charizard04621
2nd October 2005, 12:59 PM
Karin & Amy- For defeating Mawile and Bruce, your pokemon level up as follows: Serenity and Ranec, half a level each. Starflare and Onix: one level each. Switchblade: 2 levels.

Karin recalls the fainted Evenstar and turns to Andrew, making sure not to get too close.
"What's the matter?," she asks.
Andrew takes his hands to his head and shouts.
"Get him away from me!"

Amy looks at Ralts, hoping that she'll turn to look. Ralts percieves Amy's intention and moves closer to her. Andrew doesn't look at her. He seems to be struggling against some unknown force. Amy asks Ralts to get serenity the magic rope. She does so, but at that moment Andrew jumps at Alexa and gets hold of her.
"Ahh, let go of me! You're hurting me!," Alexa cries.

Fay stares at a seemingly empty space in the dark sky.
"It's the Gengar!," she exclaims. "He's doing something to him!"

As she speaks, the shape of a Gengar comes into sight, translucent at first, and finally fully visible.
"You're a smart little girl," the Gengar says to Fay. "Too bad for you that the boss doesn't want you. I guess we'll have to kill you."
"NO!!!!!!!!!!," Andrew screams, breaking free long enough to catch the Gengar's attention.

But something else causes him to look away from Andrew as well. He fixes his eyes on the spot where a young woman has just appeared. One Amy has seen before. She looks weary, strands of teal and dark green hair falling on her face as if she had been shaken violently. She's breathing heavily, but she soon regains composture and stands upright, straight as a tree.

"So the enchantress has finally come out of her cave..." the Gengar says. "I must commend you. It took all the power of a Child of the Future to break your spell. I could kill you know that you're weak, but the YK and I will both enjoy watching you as your hope shatters and everything you've fought for goes down the drain. I'd say there's less than an hour before sunrise now. I've always wondered what you looked like in the sunlight."

-What will you all do now?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 18
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 125
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 10 arrows

So much for hoping ><

I'll check to see if Andrew is ok. While I do this, I'll ask Amy if the lady who just came out is on our side. If we should be protecting her, I'll recall Onix and ask Switchblade to use Icy Wind on Gengar. Otherwise I'll wait.

classy_cat18
2nd October 2005, 04:14 PM
I got Darkfire!



[color=hotpink]Shonta- You follow the Magcargo's trail down the narrow passageway. The temperature's almost too high to endure, but you manage to continue walking until you reach the end of the path. There you find the Magcargo you met earlier, lying against a stone wall and looking thoughtfully at a set of small rocks laid in front of him. He shows no signs of noticing you.

-What will you do?

Cave/Dragonair Island/43 CCPS/55 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'm going to try to get its attention.

Darkfire - You start to leave for the other side of the mountain but the Pikachu quickly jumps in front of you. "Not so fast! I still don't trust you. So I'll be going with you to prove to these other Pokemon that you're the cause of the landslide! And no arguing! No one argues with Bolt!" Congrats, you got a new Expedia companion!

Bolt the Male Pikachu
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Static (when hit by a direct attack, 30% chance that attacker will be paralyzed)
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Charge, Brick Break

"Come on. I'll lead the way!" he says confidentally. You follow Bolt around the mountain and toward the top. Halfway up he stops and twitches his ears. "Up against the mountain! Quick!" You press your back to the rock wall just in time to see a ton of rocks tumble in front of you. You barely miss another rock slide. You wait until Bolt tells you it's okay to continue.

You reach the top of the mountain and find the source of the rock slides. An Aggron digging into solid rock using nothing but its claws. It hasn't noticed you yet. What will you do?

Wolfsong
8th October 2005, 11:57 PM
Sorry it took me a while. Had a bout with allergies but i'm getting better i think ^^;



Karin & Amy- For defeating Mawile and Bruce, your pokemon level up as follows: Serenity and Ranec, half a level each. Starflare and Onix: one level each. Switchblade: 2 levels.

Karin recalls the fainted Evenstar and turns to Andrew, making sure not to get too close.
"What's the matter?," she asks.
Andrew takes his hands to his head and shouts.
"Get him away from me!"

Amy looks at Ralts, hoping that she'll turn to look. Ralts percieves Amy's intention and moves closer to her. Andrew doesn't look at her. He seems to be struggling against some unknown force. Amy asks Ralts to get serenity the magic rope. She does so, but at that moment Andrew jumps at Alexa and gets hold of her.
"Ahh, let go of me! You're hurting me!," Alexa cries.

Fay stares at a seemingly empty space in the dark sky.
"It's the Gengar!," she exclaims. "He's doing something to him!"

As she speaks, the shape of a Gengar comes into sight, translucent at first, and finally fully visible.
"You're a smart little girl," the Gengar says to Fay. "Too bad for you that the boss doesn't want you. I guess we'll have to kill you."
"NO!!!!!!!!!!," Andrew screams, breaking free long enough to catch the Gengar's attention.

But something else causes him to look away from Andrew as well. He fixes his eyes on the spot where a young woman has just appeared. One Amy has seen before. She looks weary, strands of teal and dark green hair falling on her face as if she had been shaken violently. She's breathing heavily, but she soon regains composture and stands upright, straight as a tree.

"So the enchantress has finally come out of her cave..." the Gengar says. "I must commend you. It took all the power of a Child of the Future to break your spell. I could kill you know that you're weak, but the YK and I will both enjoy watching you as your hope shatters and everything you've fought for goes down the drain. I'd say there's less than an hour before sunrise now. I've always wondered what you looked like in the sunlight."

-What will you all do now?

Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/48 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CCPs
48 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

In response to Karin's question, I'll nodd my head yes. Hopefully ralts will still be sensing what i want her to do. If she isn't, then i'll try to get her attention without attracting the gengar's. Then i'll get her to Privately tell Ranec to use Mean look on teh gengar followed by yawn. Then I'll go over to Uinya and see if she's ok.

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2005, 08:02 AM
Back with another update. Brendon, where are you?


Karin & Amy- Karin takes a closer look at Andrew, who looks scared but physically unhurt. She then asks Amy if the lady who just came out is on your side. Amy nods, and so Karin recalls Onix and tells Switchblade to use Icy Wind on the Gengar, while Amy tells Ralts to instruct Ranec to use Mean Look and Yawn. The conversation is not lost on the Gengar, however, and he protects himself before Switchblade and Ranec can attack. The Gengar's eyes glow red and the space around Ranec grows darker for a moment. Ranec winces in pain, but as soon as the Night Shade is removed, he yawns.

Amy runs over to Uinya's side to see if she's ok.

"Hold on," the enchantress whispers.

Her purple eyes glow for a moment, and the Gengar lets out a roar of pain, holding his head. Andrew runs and takes a place next to Fay.

"Stall him just a few more seconds," Uinya instructs Amy, but it clearly holds for everyone else as well.

Ranec has 87 HP left. Switchblade still has 56 HP.

-How will you stall him? (Or what else will you do?)


Shonta- You approach the Magcargo with the broken shell, who soon turns to look at you, still worried and now seemingly uneasy.

"You again..." he says. "What do you want? I have enough trouble as it is."

-How will you respond?

Charizard04621
10th October 2005, 08:08 AM
Karin & Amy- Karin takes a closer look at Andrew, who looks scared but physically unhurt. She then asks Amy if the lady who just came out is on your side. Amy nods, and so Karin recalls Onix and tells Switchblade to use Icy Wind on the Gengar, while Amy tells Ralts to instruct Ranec to use Mean Look and Yawn. The conversation is not lost on the Gengar, however, and he protects himself before Switchblade and Ranec can attack. The Gengar's eyes glow red and the space around Ranec grows darker for a moment. Ranec winces in pain, but as soon as the Night Shade is removed, he yawns.

Amy runs over to Uinya's side to see if she's ok.

"Hold on," the enchantress whispers.

Her purple eyes glow for a moment, and the Gengar lets out a roar of pain, holding his head. Andrew runs and takes a place next to Fay.

"Stall him just a few more seconds," Uinya instructs Amy, but it clearly holds for everyone else as well.

Ranec has 87 HP left. Switchblade still has 56 HP.

-How will you stall him? (Or what else will you do?)

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 18
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 125
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 1 Berry
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 10 arrows

He can't protect himself forever. I'll ask Switchblade to use his Status Die on the Gengar. If Switchblade attracts aggression, I'll recall him immediately. I don't need all of my pok幦on KOed.

Wolfsong
10th October 2005, 11:18 AM
Karin & Amy- Karin takes a closer look at Andrew, who looks scared but physically unhurt. She then asks Amy if the lady who just came out is on your side. Amy nods, and so Karin recalls Onix and tells Switchblade to use Icy Wind on the Gengar, while Amy tells Ralts to instruct Ranec to use Mean Look and Yawn. The conversation is not lost on the Gengar, however, and he protects himself before Switchblade and Ranec can attack. The Gengar's eyes glow red and the space around Ranec grows darker for a moment. Ranec winces in pain, but as soon as the Night Shade is removed, he yawns.

Amy runs over to Uinya's side to see if she's ok.

"Hold on," the enchantress whispers.

Her purple eyes glow for a moment, and the Gengar lets out a roar of pain, holding his head. Andrew runs and takes a place next to Fay.

"Stall him just a few more seconds," Uinya instructs Amy, but it clearly holds for everyone else as well.

Ranec has 87 HP left. Switchblade still has 56 HP.

-How will you stall him? (Or what else will you do?)

Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS(6 after ranec's new tm is confirmed)/23 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CCPs (6 after ranec's new tm is confirmed)
23 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

Ranec will try another mean look. Blazer will also help him by using crunch on teh gengar (blazer is holding a gold key so hopefully it should help).

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2005, 02:35 PM
Sorry about the die, it was a bad roll.

Karin & Amy- Switchy uses his Status Die on the Gengar, but the die lands on poison and the target is unaffected. The Gengar doesn't even bother looking at the Porygon; his eyes are fixed on the strange woman who attacked him. He frowns, and prepares to attack her, but before he can do anything, Blazer jumps into him and manages to sink his teeth into his ethereal body. The dark energy penetrates the ghost pokemon, weakening him. The Gengar fades from sight again, not without letting out a loud cry.

Ranec and Swicthblade each gain another level, while Blazer and Uinya gain half a level each (of course you have no reason to keep track of Uinya's level).

Uinya stands up, closes her eyes for a moment, and then opens them again.

"I think we're safe for the moment, but it won't last," she states. "Now we... hold on a moment. Everyone duck."

As everyone complies, even herself, a bright beam of light zoomed through the air right above you, and gets lost in the distance. Then Uinya stands up again.

"Sorry, I'd prepared that as a precaution," she says. "I wasn't counting on the Arcanine dealing such a powerful blow. He's a strong pokemon indeed. But there's no time for congratulations. The sun is about to rise. Silver wolf, the magic from the Crystal Cave is flowing through you and me both, but it will leave us at dawn, to rest until the next new moon. We need to find the remaining children of time and stop the YamiKairyu before that happens."
"I think we've found out where the children are," Fay tells her. "Karin heard their voices coming from the Vortex."
"And Karin is...?"
"The last child of the past," Fay says, gesturing with her head at Karin.
"I see... Well, she'll have work to do. I'm afraid I can't cast another time spell tonight, and I doubt I can teleport us all to the Vortex. I hate to admit it, but I'm worn out from keeping up the spell for so many hours, fighting the Gengar and teleporting such a long distance."

-I think this is a good time to see if either of you have any ideas.

Charizard04621
10th October 2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks for such quick updates, Gabi!



Sorry about the die, it was a bad roll.

Karin & Amy- Switchy uses his Status Die on the Gengar, but the die lands on poison and the target is unaffected. The Gengar doesn't even bother looking at the Porygon; his eyes are fixed on the strange woman who attacked him. He frowns, and prepares to attack her, but before he can do anything, Blazer jumps into him and manages to sink his teeth into his ethereal body. The dark energy penetrates the ghost pokemon, weakening him. The Gengar fades from sight again, not without letting out a loud cry.

Ranec and Swicthblade each gain another level, while Blazer and Uinya gain half a level each (of course you have no reason to keep track of Uinya's level).

Uinya stands up, closes her eyes for a moment, and then opens them again.

"I think we're safe for the moment, but it won't last," she states. "Now we... hold on a moment. Everyone duck."

As everyone complies, even herself, a bright beam of light zoomed through the air right above you, and gets lost in the distance. Then Uinya stands up again.

"Sorry, I'd prepared that as a precaution," she says. "I wasn't counting on the Arcanine dealing such a powerful blow. He's a strong pokemon indeed. But there's no time for congratulations. The sun is about to rise. Silver wolf, the magic from the Crystal Cave is flowing through you and me both, but it will leave us at dawn, to rest until the next new moon. We need to find the remaining children of time and stop the YamiKairyu before that happens."
"I think we've found out where the children are," Fay tells her. "Karin heard their voices coming from the Vortex."
"And Karin is...?"
"The last child of the past," Fay says, gesturing with her head at Karin.
"I see... Well, she'll have work to do. I'm afraid I can't cast another time spell tonight, and I doubt I can teleport us all to the Vortex. I hate to admit it, but I'm worn out from keeping up the spell for so many hours, fighting the Gengar and teleporting such a long distance."

-I think this is a good time to see if either of you have any ideas.


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 152
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows

I'll recall Switchblade and send out Onix. I'll offer her a ride on Onix if she would like one. I know Onix won't be as fast as Blazer or Starflare, but we can't all fit on two pok幦on. Ralts is capable of Teleportation, but I'm not sure it would be a good idea to put so much stress on a single pok幦on. Besides, the Vortex is an unfamiliar location.

Unless Andrew or Alexa happen to have large flying pok幦on at their disposal, I don't see a faster way to get to the Vortex.

classy_cat18
10th October 2005, 04:13 PM
[color=hotpink]Shonta- You approach the Magcargo with the broken shell, who soon turns to look at you, still worried and now seemingly uneasy.

"You again..." he says. "What do you want? I have enough trouble as it is."

-How will you respond?

Cave/Dragonair Island/43 CCPS/55 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'll tell it that I was checking to see if it was okay.

Skye
30th October 2005, 08:30 AM
Darkfire - You start to leave for the other side of the mountain but the Pikachu quickly jumps in front of you. "Not so fast! I still don't trust you. So I'll be going with you to prove to these other Pokemon that you're the cause of the landslide! And no arguing! No one argues with Bolt!" Congrats, you got a new Expedia companion!

Bolt the Male Pikachu
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Static (when hit by a direct attack, 30% chance that attacker will be paralyzed)
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Charge, Brick Break

"Come on. I'll lead the way!" he says confidentally. You follow Bolt around the mountain and toward the top. Halfway up he stops and twitches his ears. "Up against the mountain! Quick!" You press your back to the rock wall just in time to see a ton of rocks tumble in front of you. You barely miss another rock slide. You wait until Bolt tells you it's okay to continue.

You reach the top of the mountain and find the source of the rock slides. An Aggron digging into solid rock using nothing but its claws. It hasn't noticed you yet. What will you do?


Dragonair Island / Near Route 22, in the mountains / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 16 CCPs - 124 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.20, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger, Hypnosis, Sunny Day, Hidden Power~Psychic, Dream Eater.

AC- Naois(Charmander), M, Lv.10, Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Dragon Dance, Defense Curl, Sunny Day, Slash, Rockslide.

Ex: Bolt the Male Pikachu
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Static (when hit by a direct attack, 30% chance that attacker will be paralyzed)
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Charge, Brick Break

Hn... I'll go up to the Aggron and ask it to stop.

classy_cat18
30th October 2005, 10:30 PM
Darkfire - You walk up to the Aggron and tell it to stop. At first it's so focused into its digging that it still doesn't notice you. You tell it louder and it stops digging and looks down at you. "Just a second, kid. I'm almost done." It continues digging and soon stops again. "I found it!"

"I wonder what he found," Nuka says to you.

The Aggron reaches into the hole in the rock and pulls out a round object. It looks like a pendant with a carving of a Dragonair on it. "The Dragon Key! I found it at last!" the Aggron exclaims happily. He looks at it again and smiles nervously. "I guess you're wondering what I just found."

"An explanation would be nice," Bolt grumbled.

The Aggron clears his throat and starts to explain. "My name is Knight and I have a thing for archaeology."

"I didn't ask for your name; I asked for what that thing is!" Bolt yelled, pointing to the pendant.

"I'm getting to that! Don't get your electric sacs all tense! I've been searching for the Dragon Key for a year. Legend says that the key opens the door to underground ruins. Hidden in those ruins is a great treasure. Or maybe a great beast. Or both. The legends aren't that clear." Then his face lit up. "I got it! How about you go find whatever's down there? You bring that treasure or whatever it is back to me and I'll give you something in return? I'll do it myself but I have other things to tend to."

"I don't see why we need to," Bolt said to Knight.

"Are you sure?" He brings his face close to you. "It's a doozy of a reward." What will you do?

Wolfsong
4th November 2005, 12:22 PM
Karin & Amy- Switchy uses his Status Die on the Gengar, but the die lands on poison and the target is unaffected. The Gengar doesn't even bother looking at the Porygon; his eyes are fixed on the strange woman who attacked him. He frowns, and prepares to attack her, but before he can do anything, Blazer jumps into him and manages to sink his teeth into his ethereal body. The dark energy penetrates the ghost pokemon, weakening him. The Gengar fades from sight again, not without letting out a loud cry.

Ranec and Swicthblade each gain another level, while Blazer and Uinya gain half a level each (of course you have no reason to keep track of Uinya's level).

Uinya stands up, closes her eyes for a moment, and then opens them again.

"I think we're safe for the moment, but it won't last," she states. "Now we... hold on a moment. Everyone duck."

As everyone complies, even herself, a bright beam of light zoomed through the air right above you, and gets lost in the distance. Then Uinya stands up again.

"Sorry, I'd prepared that as a precaution," she says. "I wasn't counting on the Arcanine dealing such a powerful blow. He's a strong pokemon indeed. But there's no time for congratulations. The sun is about to rise. Silver wolf, the magic from the Crystal Cave is flowing through you and me both, but it will leave us at dawn, to rest until the next new moon. We need to find the remaining children of time and stop the YamiKairyu before that happens."
"I think we've found out where the children are," Fay tells her. "Karin heard their voices coming from the Vortex."
"And Karin is...?"
"The last child of the past," Fay says, gesturing with her head at Karin.
"I see... Well, she'll have work to do. I'm afraid I can't cast another time spell tonight, and I doubt I can teleport us all to the Vortex. I hate to admit it, but I'm worn out from keeping up the spell for so many hours, fighting the Gengar and teleporting such a long distance."

-I think this is a good time to see if either of you have any ideas.


Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/48 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

6 CCPs
23 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

Sorry for the late reply been super busy with trying to get caught up. I'll ask Uinya if she knows of any shortcuts to the vortex or anything. otherwise I'll ask starflare and Blazer to let some of them to ride on their back and we will start out as quickly as we can.

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2005, 09:13 PM
One more update is ready. Brendon, how's your update coming along?

Shonta- "I was checking to see if you were okay," you tell the Magcargo.
"Okay?!," the pokemon cries. "Of course I'm not ok! What were you thinking? Have you seen my shell?!"

The Magcargo stares at you with anger. Only a few small rocks of what was once its shell remain attached to his body.

"I don't know if you're awfully insensitive or just dumb," he adds, small threads of steam ascending from his eyes.

-Sorry about that, he's angry. What will you do?


Karin & Amy- Karin recalls Switchblade and offers Uinya a ride on Onix. Uinya hesitates for a moment, but seems to put aside whatever was holding her back and accepts, thanking both Karin and the rock pokemon. As she sits on one of Onix's boulders and tries to find a place to hold on to, Amy asks her if she knows any shortcuts to the Vortex.

"Nothing we can use tonight," Uinya replies, "but the Vortex is close, we should get there in time. If I were you I'd worry about what to do once we get there."
"Will we have to fight against more evil pokemon?," asks Alexa.
"Obviously, that can't be helped," Uinya shakes her head and sighs. "But the most important thing we'll have to do is rescue the children of time and stop the YamiKairyu from using them. I got a message from my cousin at the psychic realm before I came here; a human/dragonfly adventurer managed to weaken the Vortex, so the first step is done. Though the Gengar also managed to break the time spell, so we'll have to hurry."

She continues speaking as Starflare and Blazer offer the children a ride and Alexa recalls her Quilava.

"Silver wolf, you and I will have to find out what the YamiKairyu means to do with the Vortex and stop it. As long as the sun doesn't rise, we'll be able to interfere with the chaos magic. Fay, can I trust you to look after the children of time?"

Fay looks at Karin, Alexa and Andrew and then back at Uinya. "I'll do what I can," she responds. "I can warn them when there's danger, but I don't know what else I can do."
"That will have to do. Keep them from danger and try to help them tap into their powers. We may need them."
"What's all that talk about our powers?," Andrew asks. "I don't have any powers!"
"I don't have time for this... You do have powers, and you know it. What do you think the Gengar used to break the time spell? You need to learn to use them yourself, or at least stop others from possessing you and using it against you."
"Hey, don't be so rude!," Fay intervenes. "It's not like he wanted to be possessed. You should have been here and seen how he felt."
"Sorry, ok? I'm worried, hurt, exhausted and feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders, so forgive me if I don't choose the right words when someone who has the potential to ruin all our efforts makes such a stupid comment."
"We're all tired and worried," Fay replies. "And we're all trying to help. We shouldn't be fighting each other."
"I don't understand..." Alexa changes the subject. "If we have powers, what are they? How can we use them? And why couldn't we use them before?"
This time it's Fay who answers the question. "Time powers are hard to use. It takes a lot of concentration and time spells can be broken easily if someone concentrates harder than you. Right?"
"Roughly put," Uinya replies. "It's more subtle and complex than that: you need to pull the threads of time gently so that the fabric of reality remains untorn if not unchanged, and if someone pulls them too hard in any direction then time rejects the change and restores itself. You're not going to learn to use temporal magic within a few minutes; maybe not ever. And it's probably for the best, the world would be a huge vortex of chaos if everyone could cast time spells. But like Fay said, time spells can be easily broken before they're finished, so if you manage to stop any of our enemies' attempts at altering the flow of time, your job will be done."

As Uinya finishes her words, the Vortex becomes clearly visible. It's still swirling fast, but it seems to twist and bend itself irregularly. Before you can reach it, you come across what looks like an old woman sitting on a rocking chair and knitting a scarf. But when she hears you and lifts her head, you can see it's really a giant turtle. Not any turtle, but Ms. Doodles herself.

"Where are you all going in such a hurry?," she asks with a grin.

-What will you do?

classy_cat18
5th November 2005, 10:10 PM
[color=hotpink]

Shonta- "I was checking to see if you were okay," you tell the Magcargo.
"Okay?!," the pokemon cries. "Of course I'm not ok! What were you thinking? Have you seen my shell?!"

The Magcargo stares at you with anger. Only a few small rocks of what was once its shell remain attached to his body.

"I don't know if you're awfully insensitive or just dumb," he adds, small threads of steam ascending from his eyes.

-Sorry about that, he's angry. What will you do?


Cave/Dragonair Island/43 CCPS/72 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I'll tell him that I'm sorry and ask him if there's anything I can do to help.

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2005, 12:07 PM
Shonta- You apologize to the Magcargo and ask him if there's anything you can do for him. The Magcargo doesn't take his eyes off of you, but seems to consider your offer.

"I'll forgive you if you can help me fix my shell," he finally says. "That is if you can come up with an idea which doesn't make the problem worse. There are enough rocks in the cave to restore it, but I don't know how to get them to stay in their place."

As he says this, he makes a motion towards the group of rocks he was looking at when you arrived.

-Any ideas? Or anything else?

classy_cat18
6th November 2005, 07:33 PM
Shonta- You apologize to the Magcargo and ask him if there's anything you can do for him. The Magcargo doesn't take his eyes off of you, but seems to consider your offer.

"I'll forgive you if you can help me fix my shell," he finally says. "That is if you can come up with an idea which doesn't make the problem worse. There are enough rocks in the cave to restore it, but I don't know how to get them to stay in their place."

As he says this, he makes a motion towards the group of rocks he was looking at when you arrived.

-Any ideas? Or anything else?


Cave/Dragonair Island/43 CCPS/72 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Mareep)

I know just what to do. First I'll get the Magcargo to use Flamethrower or whatever Fire type attack he knows. Then I'll have Moriko use her Mimic to copy the Fire type attack and weld the pieces together as we put them on the Magcargo's shell.

Charizard04621
9th November 2005, 08:26 AM
Karin & Amy- Karin recalls Switchblade and offers Uinya a ride on Onix. Uinya hesitates for a moment, but seems to put aside whatever was holding her back and accepts, thanking both Karin and the rock pokemon. As she sits on one of Onix's boulders and tries to find a place to hold on to, Amy asks her if she knows any shortcuts to the Vortex.

"Nothing we can use tonight," Uinya replies, "but the Vortex is close, we should get there in time. If I were you I'd worry about what to do once we get there."
"Will we have to fight against more evil pokemon?," asks Alexa.
"Obviously, that can't be helped," Uinya shakes her head and sighs. "But the most important thing we'll have to do is rescue the children of time and stop the YamiKairyu from using them. I got a message from my cousin at the psychic realm before I came here; a human/dragonfly adventurer managed to weaken the Vortex, so the first step is done. Though the Gengar also managed to break the time spell, so we'll have to hurry."

She continues speaking as Starflare and Blazer offer the children a ride and Alexa recalls her Quilava.

"Silver wolf, you and I will have to find out what the YamiKairyu means to do with the Vortex and stop it. As long as the sun doesn't rise, we'll be able to interfere with the chaos magic. Fay, can I trust you to look after the children of time?"

Fay looks at Karin, Alexa and Andrew and then back at Uinya. "I'll do what I can," she responds. "I can warn them when there's danger, but I don't know what else I can do."
"That will have to do. Keep them from danger and try to help them tap into their powers. We may need them."
"What's all that talk about our powers?," Andrew asks. "I don't have any powers!"
"I don't have time for this... You do have powers, and you know it. What do you think the Gengar used to break the time spell? You need to learn to use them yourself, or at least stop others from possessing you and using it against you."
"Hey, don't be so rude!," Fay intervenes. "It's not like he wanted to be possessed. You should have been here and seen how he felt."
"Sorry, ok? I'm worried, hurt, exhausted and feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders, so forgive me if I don't choose the right words when someone who has the potential to ruin all our efforts makes such a stupid comment."
"We're all tired and worried," Fay replies. "And we're all trying to help. We shouldn't be fighting each other."
"I don't understand..." Alexa changes the subject. "If we have powers, what are they? How can we use them? And why couldn't we use them before?"
This time it's Fay who answers the question. "Time powers are hard to use. It takes a lot of concentration and time spells can be broken easily if someone concentrates harder than you. Right?"
"Roughly put," Uinya replies. "It's more subtle and complex than that: you need to pull the threads of time gently so that the fabric of reality remains untorn if not unchanged, and if someone pulls them too hard in any direction then time rejects the change and restores itself. You're not going to learn to use temporal magic within a few minutes; maybe not ever. And it's probably for the best, the world would be a huge vortex of chaos if everyone could cast time spells. But like Fay said, time spells can be easily broken before they're finished, so if you manage to stop any of our enemies' attempts at altering the flow of time, your job will be done."

As Uinya finishes her words, the Vortex becomes clearly visible. It's still swirling fast, but it seems to twist and bend itself irregularly. Before you can reach it, you come across what looks like an old woman sitting on a rocking chair and knitting a scarf. But when she hears you and lifts her head, you can see it's really a giant turtle. Not any turtle, but Ms. Doodles herself.

"Where are you all going in such a hurry?," she asks with a grin.

-What will you do?


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 152
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows

I'll ask if Ms. Doodles is hostile. If she is, I'll get Onix to bind his body around her, hopefully constricting her movement. If she isn't, I'll check to see if Evenstar is conscious and give her a Gold Berry if so.

Lady Vulpix
18th November 2005, 12:55 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry, this is not an update yet (though in order to update for Karin I'll need Amy's post first, and where's Julina? And where's Brendon?!), but today is Expedia's 4th anniversary, so we have a surprise for you.

To start, each one of you may take one pokemon plushie of your choice. In addition to that, each of the current players (all those who have pending updates, and any players who post today) will receive a surprise item on their next update.

Happy Anniversary, Expedia!

classy_cat18
18th November 2005, 01:15 PM
Cool! I would like a Kecleon plushie, please.

Knight of Time
18th November 2005, 01:19 PM
Wow, 4 years of Expedia being around. Now this is just one of the best things that can happen in an AC/CC topic. :)

Can we have special/shiny/legendary plushies?

If so, I'd like a shiny supersize Dragonite plushie please.

Charizard04621
19th November 2005, 10:59 AM
Cool! Happy Anniversary! Four years of running is certainly very impressive.

If you can make a Lune plushy I'd love that. ^_^; Otherwise I'll be perfectly content with a Flygon.

The Blue Avenger
19th November 2005, 11:32 AM
Wow, 4 years! That's really cool!

If I can, I'd like a Ditto plushie.

Also, this is gonna sound really impatient of me, and I apologize, but who was in charge of my update?

Wolfsong
19th November 2005, 05:56 PM
Karin & Amy- Karin recalls Switchblade and offers Uinya a ride on Onix. Uinya hesitates for a moment, but seems to put aside whatever was holding her back and accepts, thanking both Karin and the rock pokemon. As she sits on one of Onix's boulders and tries to find a place to hold on to, Amy asks her if she knows any shortcuts to the Vortex.

"Nothing we can use tonight," Uinya replies, "but the Vortex is close, we should get there in time. If I were you I'd worry about what to do once we get there."
"Will we have to fight against more evil pokemon?," asks Alexa.
"Obviously, that can't be helped," Uinya shakes her head and sighs. "But the most important thing we'll have to do is rescue the children of time and stop the YamiKairyu from using them. I got a message from my cousin at the psychic realm before I came here; a human/dragonfly adventurer managed to weaken the Vortex, so the first step is done. Though the Gengar also managed to break the time spell, so we'll have to hurry."

She continues speaking as Starflare and Blazer offer the children a ride and Alexa recalls her Quilava.

"Silver wolf, you and I will have to find out what the YamiKairyu means to do with the Vortex and stop it. As long as the sun doesn't rise, we'll be able to interfere with the chaos magic. Fay, can I trust you to look after the children of time?"

Fay looks at Karin, Alexa and Andrew and then back at Uinya. "I'll do what I can," she responds. "I can warn them when there's danger, but I don't know what else I can do."
"That will have to do. Keep them from danger and try to help them tap into their powers. We may need them."
"What's all that talk about our powers?," Andrew asks. "I don't have any powers!"
"I don't have time for this... You do have powers, and you know it. What do you think the Gengar used to break the time spell? You need to learn to use them yourself, or at least stop others from possessing you and using it against you."
"Hey, don't be so rude!," Fay intervenes. "It's not like he wanted to be possessed. You should have been here and seen how he felt."
"Sorry, ok? I'm worried, hurt, exhausted and feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders, so forgive me if I don't choose the right words when someone who has the potential to ruin all our efforts makes such a stupid comment."
"We're all tired and worried," Fay replies. "And we're all trying to help. We shouldn't be fighting each other."
"I don't understand..." Alexa changes the subject. "If we have powers, what are they? How can we use them? And why couldn't we use them before?"
This time it's Fay who answers the question. "Time powers are hard to use. It takes a lot of concentration and time spells can be broken easily if someone concentrates harder than you. Right?"
"Roughly put," Uinya replies. "It's more subtle and complex than that: you need to pull the threads of time gently so that the fabric of reality remains untorn if not unchanged, and if someone pulls them too hard in any direction then time rejects the change and restores itself. You're not going to learn to use temporal magic within a few minutes; maybe not ever. And it's probably for the best, the world would be a huge vortex of chaos if everyone could cast time spells. But like Fay said, time spells can be easily broken before they're finished, so if you manage to stop any of our enemies' attempts at altering the flow of time, your job will be done."

As Uinya finishes her words, the Vortex becomes clearly visible. It's still swirling fast, but it seems to twist and bend itself irregularly. Before you can reach it, you come across what looks like an old woman sitting on a rocking chair and knitting a scarf. But when she hears you and lifts her head, you can see it's really a giant turtle. Not any turtle, but Ms. Doodles herself.

"Where are you all going in such a hurry?," she asks with a grin.

-What will you do?


sorry been busy^^;

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/48 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

6 CCPs
23 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

x.x Wonderful. (Well i don't want a repeat of what happened with Hank and Grace) I'll do my best to keep her as far away from the kids as i can. Hopefully Blazer and Ranec will be able to help me in this task. Privately, i will tell ralts that if she tries to pull out a want, i want her to use disable on ms doodles.

if possible could i have a natu plushie?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
2nd January 2006, 08:41 AM
Julina- You approach the broom and ask it if it can help you with your mission.

"Aaaah!," the broom screams, and jumps back, leaning against a wall.

A couple of seconds later, it seems to have regain calmness.

"Hey, don't startle me like that!," it tells you. "Who are you? How did you get here? What's this mission you're talking about?"

-How will you respond?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Happy belated 4th anniversary, Expedia. :) Is it too late to get a Blastoise plushie? :D

I will recount to the broom the story the teacup & co. told me, and ask if it has heard of any missing Pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
4th January 2006, 07:30 PM
Sorry for the long wait, everyone. Brendon has been fired for inactivity for the second time, already. With that record, I'm afraid he's not going to have a third chance. We're still short a worker to reach the ideal number for this game, but it would have to be someone we can rely on, who doesn't vanish without a warning, and who keeps his/her word about what s/he's going to do (and who lets us know in the event that s/he can't do it).

If I can get a plushie too, I'd like to have an Amber plushie (a Charizard plushie, but a sweet-looking one; I hope that Ade will let me use his icon).

Shonta and I are splitting the updates now. Here's my part.

Shonta- The Kecleon Plushie is yours.

You ask the Magcargo to use Flamethrower (or some other Fire attack) on his shellwhile you try to put the rocks back together, and tell Moriko to mimic the Magcargo's move and help weld the stones. You place some stones on the Magcargo's back, while the Magcargo and Moriko shoot as intense a fire as they can manage. As you pick up one of the stones you notice it looks a bit different from the others... it's smoother and darker. When the Magcargo sees it, he tells you to keep it or leave it aside, as it won't fit in his shell. He then resumes his flame-throwing.

It takes some time before the stones get hot enough to stick to each other, and by the time they do, both the rocks and the air around them are way too hot to continue your job. The Magcargo notices your predicament, and stops releasing his fire.

"That sounded like a good idea," he says, "but you'll get burnt if we go on like this. We may need some help."

-What will you do, about both the Magcargo's situation and the strange stone?


Karin & Amy- You get a Lune plushie and a Natu plushie respectively. Amy, if you want, you can make that an Expedia Celebration plushie (you can see what/who it looks like on my items page). Oh, and Karin, you have seen Ms. Doodles before, right before you were teleported to Pixie Island.

Karin asks Amy what she knows about this old turtle, but Amy's busy trying to keep the kids away from her and asking Blazer and Ranec for help with that task. Amy tells Ralts to use Disable on Ms. Doodles should she try to pull a want.

Noticing Amy's distrust towards Ms. Doodles, Karin tells Onix to bind his body around her. The turtle, however, has already begun chanting. No one can make out what she's saying, but Onix doesn't get there in time to stop her. However, as soon as she finishes her incantation, a loud buzz is heard, leaving everyone with a strange tingling sensation. A small spherical container comes shooting from the turtle's direction, and falls harmlessly right ahead of the group.

Just then, Ralts's Disable comes into action, and nothing seems to come between it and Ms. Doodles.

"Interesting turn of events," Uinya chuckles.
"Now what are you laughing at?," roars Ms. Doodles, clearly irritated. "I know you're up to something. I know magic when I feel it. And you too," she points at Amy. "Whatever your plan is, you're not getting away with it."
"I just wish..." Uinya begins, but doesn't finish the sentence.

Something happens once more: the Vortex hums. Soon, a transparent vial appears out of nowhere and falls before Karin's feet. Its content is a shiny liquid, almost clear, with a whitish tint.
"Wow!," exclaims Fay.
"What's going on?," asks Alexa.
"It's the Vortex, isn't it?," Fay looks at Uinya for approval. The enchantress nods. "It's acting randomly, transforming what we do. It transformed... let me see... a teleporting spell into a Teleport TM, and a Wish move into... Eternal Restore? Wow!"
"Who used a Wish move?," asks Andrew, but now Ms. Doodles looks at him with a wide grin.
"He pulled that out on you, didn't he?," she says, mostly to herself. "I wonder how much more you have in you. It will be interesting to find out. RELEASE!"

At this moment, a transparent wave, noticeable only by the movement of the air, shoots forward but quickly turns right and hits Karin instead. Karin bends down instinctively, but soon feels some unknown yet somehow familiar energy expand inside her body, and pull her back up. It vibrates through her bones and organs, and pushes her muscles and skin from the inside. It struggles to come out, and is too strong to be contained. Karin feels like she's about to explode, but with the release comes calm and quietness.
For a moment, the world stands still. Then the wave goes all the way back to where it came from, as the wind reverts its direction... but only for a moment. Then everything goes back to normal.

"That's not how it should be done," Uinya shakes her head, disapprovingly. "Ignorant witch wannabe, one day you'll learn not to play with things you cannot understand, or die as a result of your own carelessness."
"I'm no wannabe!," Ms. Doodles complains, hurt in her pride. "I'm an old and experienced witch. I was casting spells long before you were born."
"And when was I born?," Uinya raises an eyebrow.
"Show me your true form and then I may tell you."
"Sorry, no time for that. And no more time to waste on idle chattering, either. Silver Wolf, we need to get there fast. The children surely can hold back a pathetic excuse for a witch without getting caught, and win us the time we need? After all, time is in their hands."

-Ideas, anyone?


Kyle- As I said to you on AIM (and numerous times on the forum) you're always trying totake advantage of every situation, but this time you can have the plushie you requested.

Mako's moveset is the following: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Stomp, Ice Beam.

You try to tell the Bagon there's nothing to be afraid of, but before you can say anything, the Bagon starts crying. You hear loud stepping sounds, and step back without noticing, until you feel your foot touch a small spherical object. Before you can take a closer look at it, a Shelgon appears from behind a large set of rocks. It stares at you and Mako angrily from behind its shell.

"Which one of you hurt my son?," the Shelgon asks in a menacing voice.

-What will you do?


Julina- Well, it is late, but without you Expedia wouldn't even exist, so I guess you can have a Blastoise Plushie.

You retell the story you heard from the teacup and the table, and ask the broom is it has heard of any missing pokemon. The broom shakes its straws for a few seconds, and then replies.

"I haven't seen any pokemon since the boom. Nothing with flesh, actually. They all seemed to disappear at that moment. I always knew there were some things you shouldn't play with, but they'd never listen, would they?"

It shakes its stick disapprovingly, and sweeps a little more, but soon slows down and turns the tip of its stick at you.

"You're not a witch, are you?," it asks.

-How will you respond?

Charizard04621
6th January 2006, 03:09 PM
Karin & Amy- You get a Lune plushie and a Natu plushie respectively. Amy, if you want, you can make that an Expedia Celebration plushie (you can see what/who it looks like on my items page). Oh, and Karin, you have seen Ms. Doodles before, right before you were teleported to Pixie Island.

Karin asks Amy what she knows about this old turtle, but Amy's busy trying to keep the kids away from her and asking Blazer and Ranec for help with that task. Amy tells Ralts to use Disable on Ms. Doodles should she try to pull a want.

Noticing Amy's distrust towards Ms. Doodles, Karin tells Onix to bind his body around her. The turtle, however, has already begun chanting. No one can make out what she's saying, but Onix doesn't get there in time to stop her. However, as soon as she finishes her incantation, a loud buzz is heard, leaving everyone with a strange tingling sensation. A small spherical container comes shooting from the turtle's direction, and falls harmlessly right ahead of the group.

Just then, Ralts's Disable comes into action, and nothing seems to come between it and Ms. Doodles.

"Interesting turn of events," Uinya chuckles.
"Now what are you laughing at?," roars Ms. Doodles, clearly irritated. "I know you're up to something. I know magic when I feel it. And you too," she points at Amy. "Whatever your plan is, you're not getting away with it."
"I just wish..." Uinya begins, but doesn't finish the sentence.

Something happens once more: the Vortex hums. Soon, a transparent vial appears out of nowhere and falls before Karin's feet. Its content is a shiny liquid, almost clear, with a whitish tint.
"Wow!," exclaims Fay.
"What's going on?," asks Alexa.
"It's the Vortex, isn't it?," Fay looks at Uinya for approval. The enchantress nods. "It's acting randomly, transforming what we do. It transformed... let me see... a teleporting spell into a Teleport TM, and a Wish move into... Eternal Restore? Wow!"
"Who used a Wish move?," asks Andrew, but now Ms. Doodles looks at him with a wide grin.
"He pulled that out on you, didn't he?," she says, mostly to herself. "I wonder how much more you have in you. It will be interesting to find out. RELEASE!"

At this moment, a transparent wave, noticeable only by the movement of the air, shoots forward but quickly turns right and hits Karin instead. Karin bends down instinctively, but soon feels some unknown yet somehow familiar energy expand inside her body, and pull her back up. It vibrates through her bones and organs, and pushes her muscles and skin from the inside. It struggles to come out, and is too strong to be contained. Karin feels like she's about to explode, but with the release comes calm and quietness.
For a moment, the world stands still. Then the wave goes all the way back to where it came from, as the wind reverts its direction... but only for a moment. Then everything goes back to normal.

"That's not how it should be done," Uinya shakes her head, disapprovingly. "Ignorant witch wannabe, one day you'll learn not to play with things you cannot understand, or die as a result of your own carelessness."
"I'm no wannabe!," Ms. Doodles complains, hurt in her pride. "I'm an old and experienced witch. I was casting spells long before you were born."
"And when was I born?," Uinya raises an eyebrow.
"Show me your true form and then I may tell you."
"Sorry, no time for that. And no more time to waste on idle chattering, either. Silver Wolf, we need to get there fast. The children surely can hold back a pathetic excuse for a witch without getting caught, and win us the time we need? After all, time is in their hands."

-Ideas, anyone?


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 152
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows

I was... released? o_O Er. And what is an Eternal Restore?

Looks like we've got to get Mrs. Doodles out of the way... I'll ask Switchblade to distract her with a constant Psychic. He might not last the mental battle, but maybe it'll buy the others some time. If Evenstar isn't still incapacitated, I'll get her to use Icy Wind. Onix will deliver an Iron Tail to the back of Mrs. Doodles's head.

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2006, 03:42 PM
Welcome to Expedia: The Maiden Islands

[...]

INVENTORY

[...]

ALL ISLANDS
Pokedoll ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Unit of Food ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Hollow Stone (Forge with a Gem to create a Stone) ~ 2 CCP/Stamps
Accelerator Gene ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Rainbow Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Division Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Herbal Tea- heals 25% HP ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Eternal Restore- revives pok幦on to 100% HP ~ 17 CCP/Stamps

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~
[...]

Skye
6th January 2006, 11:49 PM
First off, since I don't own Naois anymore, I'm putting my Bagon, Dystan, in his place, is that okay?


Darkfire - You walk up to the Aggron and tell it to stop. At first it's so focused into its digging that it still doesn't notice you. You tell it louder and it stops digging and looks down at you. "Just a second, kid. I'm almost done." It continues digging and soon stops again. "I found it!"

"I wonder what he found," Nuka says to you.

The Aggron reaches into the hole in the rock and pulls out a round object. It looks like a pendant with a carving of a Dragonair on it. "The Dragon Key! I found it at last!" the Aggron exclaims happily. He looks at it again and smiles nervously. "I guess you're wondering what I just found."

"An explanation would be nice," Bolt grumbled.

The Aggron clears his throat and starts to explain. "My name is Knight and I have a thing for archaeology."

"I didn't ask for your name; I asked for what that thing is!" Bolt yelled, pointing to the pendant.

"I'm getting to that! Don't get your electric sacs all tense! I've been searching for the Dragon Key for a year. Legend says that the key opens the door to underground ruins. Hidden in those ruins is a great treasure. Or maybe a great beast. Or both. The legends aren't that clear." Then his face lit up. "I got it! How about you go find whatever's down there? You bring that treasure or whatever it is back to me and I'll give you something in return? I'll do it myself but I have other things to tend to."

"I don't see why we need to," Bolt said to Knight.

"Are you sure?" He brings his face close to you. "It's a doozy of a reward." What will you do?


Dragonair Island / Near Route 22, in the mountains / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 0 CCPs - 15 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Anubis( Shiny purple glowing Umbreon), M, Lv.5, Synchronize
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Rest, Hidden Power - Rock, Luster Purge.
Holding: Pokemon Collar

AC- Drystan(Bagon), M, Lv.9, Rock Head
Attacks: Bite, Rage, Super Fang, Twister, Ember, Powder Snow, Swift, Leer.
Holding: Pokemon collar

Ex: Bolt the Male Pikachu
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Static (when hit by a direct attack, 30% chance that attacker will be paralyzed)
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Charge, Brick Break

Hn. I'm very curious about this treaure and the beast. I'll agree to help him. If Bolt really doesn't want to come, I'll suggest he could go back down to the other Pokemon and tell them what happened and meet us back at the dig site.

EDIT: Drystan's attacks, and since I don't have Nuka, I'm switching for his son, Anubis.

Knight of Time
7th January 2006, 03:06 PM
Kyle- As I said to you on AIM (and numerous times on the forum) you're always trying totake advantage of every situation, but this time you can have the plushie you requested.

Mako's moveset is the following: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Stomp, Ice Beam.

You try to tell the Bagon there's nothing to be afraid of, but before you can say anything, the Bagon starts crying. You hear loud stepping sounds, and step back without noticing, until you feel your foot touch a small spherical object. Before you can take a closer look at it, a Shelgon appears from behind a large set of rocks. It stares at you and Mako angrily from behind its shell.

"Which one of you hurt my son?," the Shelgon asks in a menacing voice.

-What will you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 3
Stamps: 45
Items: Lunar Gem x2, Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem x3, Darkness Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

I'm going to tell the Shelgon the following (BTW, Gabi, I'm using my previous update from
aragornbird here as a much needed reference):

"I'm not in any way responsible for hurting your son. My Marshtomp, Mako wanted to take a
rest earlier, and he mistook your son for a rock there after he sat down to rest. I assure
you, Mako didn't mean to startle your son at all. It was only an accident, honest."

After this, I'll patiently wait for the Shelgon's response while maintaining my innocence here.

BTW, Gabi, sorry about asking for that extra special plushie earlier. It's just that the first time I saw a pic of a shiny Dragonite from the Advanced Generation, it amazed me to see it in green, b/c that's the colour dragons in legends tend to be AFAIK.

Edit: Darned typo...

Ace64
7th January 2006, 04:38 PM
This looks interesting. And, as I only have two Pokemon at the moment, I'm set!

N/A / Welcome Beach/5 Food/ 0 dolls/ 0 points

Pokemon:
Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 5 (Adopted
Trait: Torrent Water up
Withdraw
Tackle
Tail Whip
Mirror Coat (Bred Move)

Grimer (Troit) Lv. 7
Trait: Sticky Hold
Sludge
Minimize
Shadow Punch (Bred Move)
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden


Dragonair Island, please by Fire and Ice. Please let me know if I need to correct something.

classy_cat18
7th January 2006, 05:17 PM
Sorry I'm so late. Mom banned me from the computer again. Goes to show you how touchy parents can be about grades and messy rooms.


Shonta- The Kecleon Plushie is yours.

You ask the Magcargo to use Flamethrower (or some other Fire attack) on his shellwhile you try to put the rocks back together, and tell Moriko to mimic the Magcargo's move and help weld the stones. You place some stones on the Magcargo's back, while the Magcargo and Moriko shoot as intense a fire as they can manage. As you pick up one of the stones you notice it looks a bit different from the others... it's smoother and darker. When the Magcargo sees it, he tells you to keep it or leave it aside, as it won't fit in his shell. He then resumes his flame-throwing.

It takes some time before the stones get hot enough to stick to each other, and by the time they do, both the rocks and the air around them are way too hot to continue your job. The Magcargo notices your predicament, and stops releasing his fire.

"That sounded like a good idea," he says, "but you'll get burnt if we go on like this. We may need some help."

-What will you do, about both the Magcargo's situation and the strange stone?

Cave/Dragonair Island/44 CCPS/98 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Flaaffy), Alicia (F Expedia Yanma)

First I should give Alicia the Wing Attack TM I've been saving for her. I'll keep the strange stone with me. Then I'll go back up and go into that glowing part of the cave to find help. If there is another fire type in there he could withstand the fire attacks and put the rest of the stones on the Magcargo.

Jeff - You tell Fiamma to use Leer on the two costumed attackers. Fiamma does so, making the two strangers to shrink back in fear and surprise. Then you tell Lento to use Psychic on them. The two are lifted in the air to eye level. You step forward and pull off the strangers' masks. They're both Jynx!

"Put us down!" they shout together. Their eyes glow as they use Psychic to push back Lento and make him drop them.

"You are on sacred ground!" the one on the right yells. "You defiled it! You must be punished!"

"Yes! Punished!" the one on the left agrees. Then she gasps. "Punished? He doesn't have to be punished!"

"Yes, he does! The law says so!"

The other one puts her arms on her hips. "Doesn't the law also say that he has the chance to redeem himself?"

Jynx #1 pouts. "I guess. We never get to punish anyone these days." She turns to you. "Alright, we won't punish you if you take the journey to restore this ground's, um, sacred-ness. What do you say?" What will you do?

Darkfire - Sure, it's alright.

You agree to help Knight and tell Bolt that he can go back to the other Pokemon and tell them what happened if he doesn't want to go with you. Bolt sneers. "You would like to get rid of me. I know now that you didn't cause the rock slide but that doesn't mean that you won't try anything else. I'm staying with you!"

"Great! If my theory is correct, the entrance to the ruins is somewhere along Rt. 22," Knight tells you while handing you the Dragon Key. "Good luck!" He heads down one side of the mountain while you go the other way.

It takes a while, but you finally reach Rt. 22. You and the Pokemon stop for a rest before looking for the entrance to the ruins. But as you look around you see that there's nothing there but trees and a small lake. Bolt suddenly cries out in frustration. "I knew it! We've been sent on a wild Farfetch'd chase! That Knight tricked us into letting him go!" He glares at you. "I should electrocute you for this!" He runs at a tree that's standing by itself by the lake and starts kicking at it. Then he stops. He looks up at the trunk and motions you to come to him. You walk to him and sees that he's pointing at something on the tree's trunk. It looks like an engraving of the Dragon Key. What will you do?

Gabi - Please correct me if I do this battle the wrong way.

Ventura fires a Signal Beam at Kadabra. It hits home, sending Kadabra flying and immediately knocks him out. Medicham jumps in and attacks Noctowl with a Fire Punch that scorches her feathers but luckily doesn't burn her. Noctowl retaliates with Hypnosis but it misses as Medicham is looking somewhere else. Kirlia decides not to attack this turn and instead uses Double Team and creates two clones. Kabuto lets loose a Blizzard on all three opponents. It misses Kirlia but hits Medicham.

HP remaining: Kirlia, 107; Kadabra, 0; Medicham, 92; Ventura, 176; Noctowl, 121; Kabuto, 72. What will you do next?

Skye
7th January 2006, 07:00 PM
Darkfire - Sure, it's alright.

You agree to help Knight and tell Bolt that he can go back to the other Pokemon and tell them what happened if he doesn't want to go with you. Bolt sneers. "You would like to get rid of me. I know now that you didn't cause the rock slide but that doesn't mean that you won't try anything else. I'm staying with you!"

"Great! If my theory is correct, the entrance to the ruins is somewhere along Rt. 22," Knight tells you while handing you the Dragon Key. "Good luck!" He heads down one side of the mountain while you go the other way.

It takes a while, but you finally reach Rt. 22. You and the Pokemon stop for a rest before looking for the entrance to the ruins. But as you look around you see that there's nothing there but trees and a small lake. Bolt suddenly cries out in frustration. "I knew it! We've been sent on a wild Farfetch'd chase! That Knight tricked us into letting him go!" He glares at you. "I should electrocute you for this!" He runs at a tree that's standing by itself by the lake and starts kicking at it. Then he stops. He looks up at the trunk and motions you to come to him. You walk to him and sees that he's pointing at something on the tree's trunk. It looks like an engraving of the Dragon Key. What will you do?

Dragonair Island / Near Route 22, in the mountains / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 16 CCPs - 73 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Nuka(Purple glowing Houndoom), M, Lv.20, Early Bird
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger, Hypnosis, Sunny Day, Hidden Power~Psychic, Dream Eater.

AC- Drystan(Bagon), M, Lv.5, Rock Head
Attacks: Bite, Rage, Super Fang, Twister.

Ex: Bolt the Male Pikachu
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Static (when hit by a direct attack, 30% chance that attacker will be paralyzed)
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Charge, Brick Break

Hn, I'll look for a key slot around the tree. If I can't find one, I'll try pressing hte key into the engraving. And if that doesn't work I'll just have to keep looking. When/If I find a place to use the key, then I'll use it.

The Blue Avenger
8th January 2006, 12:35 PM
Jeff - You tell Fiamma to use Leer on the two costumed attackers. Fiamma does so, making the two strangers to shrink back in fear and surprise. Then you tell Lento to use Psychic on them. The two are lifted in the air to eye level. You step forward and pull off the strangers' masks. They're both Jynx!

"Put us down!" they shout together. Their eyes glow as they use Psychic to push back Lento and make him drop them.

"You are on sacred ground!" the one on the right yells. "You defiled it! You must be punished!"

"Yes! Punished!" the one on the left agrees. Then she gasps. "Punished? He doesn't have to be punished!"

"Yes, he does! The law says so!"

The other one puts her arms on her hips. "Doesn't the law also say that he has the chance to redeem himself?"

Jynx #1 pouts. "I guess. We never get to punish anyone these days." She turns to you. "Alright, we won't punish you if you take the journey to restore this ground's, um, sacred-ness. What do you say?" What will you do?


Art Island/Forest/5 Food Units and 5 Pok嶮olls / 12 CCPs / 32 Stamps

Items: Ditto plushie

Pokemon: Fiamma (female Cyndaquil, level 10, knows Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract)
Lento (male Slowking, level 20, knows Curse, Tackle, Yawn, Growl, Water Gun, Dive (SM), Psychic, Confusion, Surf)

I say "Sure, okay. What does this journey entail?"

(Also, what's up with this special item that we're apparently supposed to get...?)

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks for updating, Shonta! Do Jeff and I get the plushies we requested (Ditto and Amber respectively)? And any surprise items?




Gabi - Please correct me if I do this battle the wrong way.

Ventura fires a Signal Beam at Kadabra. It hits home, sending Kadabra flying and immediately knocks him out. Medicham jumps in and attacks Noctowl with a Fire Punch that scorches her feathers but luckily doesn't burn her. Noctowl retaliates with Hypnosis but it misses as Medicham is looking somewhere else. Kirlia decides not to attack this turn and instead uses Double Team and creates two clones. Kabuto lets loose a Blizzard on all three opponents. It misses Kirlia but hits Medicham.

HP remaining: Kirlia, 107; Kadabra, 0; Medicham, 92; Ventura, 176; Noctowl, 121; Kabuto, 72. What will you do next?


Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Ventura will shoot another Singal Beam, this time at Kirlia. Kabuto will use Blizzard again, aimed at both remaining opponents, and Noctowl will Peck the Medicham.


Shonta- You give Alicia the Wing Attack TM, and put the yet unidentified stone in your pack. It sticks to the zipper for a moment before its weight lets it fall inside.

You then go back up the glowing trail, searching for a fire-type pokemon who can withstand the heat. After exploring for a while, you find a section of the cave which is even hotter than the rest. You walk into it with some effort, and find a Magmar who appears to be taking a bath in a pit of lava! The pokemon doesn't seem to notice you.

-What will you do?


Karin & Amy- I'm waiting for Amy's post in order to update.


Kyle- Of course you must use your previous updates as a reference. The story is the same, regardless of who's updating. And I have all your latest updates in a file, you know.

You try to explain to the angre Shelgon that you're innocent.

"I'm not in any way responsible for hurting your son," you say. "My Marshtomp, Mako wanted to take a
rest earlier, and he mistook your son for a rock there after he sat down to rest. I assure
you, Mako didn't mean to startle your son at all. It was only an accident, honest."

The Shelgon looks at the Bagon, who's still sobbing but seems to have started to calm down, and askshim if that's what happened.

"I don't know," the Bagon says. "I was taking a nap and I felt something sit on my head."

The Shelgon examines you, while you try to look as innocent as possible. When she speaks, she still sounds angry.

"I'll let you off this time," she says. "But touch him again and you'll wish you'd never set foot on this island. Now go away."

-Where will you go, or what will you do?

Ace64
8th January 2006, 03:10 PM
I guess I was overlooked? I'll post again...
This looks interesting. And, as I only have two Pokemon at the moment, I'm set!

N/A / Welcome Beach/5 Food/ 0 dolls/ 0 points

Pokemon:
Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 5 (Adopted
Trait: Torrent
Withdraw
Tackle
Tail Whip
Mirror Coat (Bred Move)

Grimer (Troit) Lv. 7
Trait: Sticky Hold
Sludge
Minimize
Shadow Punch (Bred Move)
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden


Dragonair Island, please by Fire and Ice. Please let me know if I need to correct something.

Knight of Time
8th January 2006, 06:51 PM
Kyle- Of course you must use your previous updates as a reference. The story is the same, regardless of who's updating. And I have all your latest updates in a file, you know.

You try to explain to the angre Shelgon that you're innocent.

"I'm not in any way responsible for hurting your son," you say. "My Marshtomp, Mako wanted to take a
rest earlier, and he mistook your son for a rock there after he sat down to rest. I assure
you, Mako didn't mean to startle your son at all. It was only an accident, honest."

The Shelgon looks at the Bagon, who's still sobbing but seems to have started to calm down, and askshim if that's what happened.

"I don't know," the Bagon says. "I was taking a nap and I felt something sit on my head."

The Shelgon examines you, while you try to look as innocent as possible. When she speaks, she still sounds angry.

"I'll let you off this time," she says. "But touch him again and you'll wish you'd never set foot on this island. Now go away."

-Where will you go, or what will you do?


Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 3
Stamps: 45
Items: Lunar Gem x2, Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem x3, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

I'm going to keep advancing toward the mountains (I started to head there just before I met Mako).

Phantom of Innocence-BF
2nd February 2006, 10:38 PM
You retell the story you heard from the teacup and the table, and ask the broom is it has heard of any missing pokemon. The broom shakes its straws for a few seconds, and then replies.

"I haven't seen any pokemon since the boom. Nothing with flesh, actually. They all seemed to disappear at that moment. I always knew there were some things you shouldn't play with, but they'd never listen, would they?"

It shakes its stick disapprovingly, and sweeps a little more, but soon slows down and turns the tip of its stick at you.

"You're not a witch, are you?," it asks.

-How will you respond?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

I will assure the broom that I am not a witch. There seems to be dead ends wherever I go so I guess I'll go out and explore some more.

Ace64
18th February 2006, 12:21 PM
Hey there. Continuing in the piece-meal update tradition, here I am. So far, the only people I'm responsible for are Jeff and Kyle. So, uh...here you go!

Jeff- Jynx #1 gives you a sly grin, crossing her arms and assuming a commanding stance. "Entail? Oh, human, the things you will have to do!...

There's a slight pause. The Jynx stare at you, and you stare back, feeling a little confused. Then, Jynx #2 speaks up.

"Er, what does he actually have to do, again?"

Jynx #1 sputters, obviously caught off guard by the question. "Uh, well...should be obvious... the, uh... the trials! Yes, the trials!"

"Oh, right!" the second agrees. She points to a small stream, trickling serenely in the woods to your left."The trials! You must venture to Icuno falls, at the base of that stream, and bring us back a vial of sacred water from the mouth of the falls!"

Jynx #2 hands you a small flask, whic you presume is for holding the water. Then, they flap their hands at you, urging you to hurry on.

What will you do?


Kyle- You leave the family of Dragons behind you, not keen on angering the mother Shelgon any further. A small mountain path winds its way upwards, and Mako leads you upwards. Judging by his steady, sure steps, it seems that he's been here before at least once.

As you climb, the air grows thin, and breathing becomes more difficult. Noticing that you're lagging behind, Mako abruptly stops, and two of you decide to wait until you grow more used to the mountain air. Dragonair Island stretches out below you, and you carefully choose a seat on a large croppy overhang, which easily holds your weight. Luckily, this time your seat happens not be alive.

After a few moments of slow, steady breaths, you begin to become used to the high altitude. Suddenly, you hear a piercing cry above you. Looking up, you can see a tiny bluish speck high up in the air.

Looks like a Swablu, Mako comments, squinting. As you watch, the bird flies off towards the mountain peak, out of sight.

What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2006, 01:41 PM
Jeff- Jynx #1 gives you a sly grin, crossing her arms and assuming a commanding stance. "Entail? Oh, human, the things you will have to do!...

There's a slight pause. The Jynx stare at you, and you stare back, feeling a little confused. Then, Jynx #2 speaks up.

"Er, what does he actually have to do, again?"

Jynx #1 sputters, obviously caught off guard by the question. "Uh, well...should be obvious... the, uh... the trials! Yes, the trials!"

"Oh, right!" the second agrees. She points to a small stream, trickling serenely in the woods to your left."The trials! You must venture to Icuno falls, at the base of that stream, and bring us back a vial of sacred water from the mouth of the falls!"

Jynx #2 hands you a small flask, whic you presume is for holding the water. Then, they flap their hands at you, urging you to hurry on.

What will you do?


Art Island/Forest/5 Food Units and 5 Pok嶮olls / 25 CCPs / 3 Stamps

Items: Ditto plushie

I'll head over to the stream and start walking upstream.
(Also, what's up with the special item...?)

Lady Vulpix
21st February 2006, 01:21 PM
Trey- Welcome aboard! And congratulations on being the first player to become a worker and post an update before getting an update of his own. I'm going to fix that now.

You stand at Welcome Beach, with Cooler and Troit by your side. You walk towards the harbor and find a Spheal already waiting for you.
"Welcome!," the Spheal shouts as you approach. "Are you here to travel? We have transport to Dragonair Island, Innocence Island, Art Island and the ever so mysterious Island of Mist."
You nod, and tell him that you'd like to go to Dragonair Island via Fire and Ice. The Spheal's eyes light up with excitement.

"Fire and Ice!," he exclaims. "That's my specialty! I helped a trainer just like you get to Art Island not too long ago. It was my first time, you know. Now I'm much more experienced. I've been practising a lot."

He smiles with assertiveness and hops over to the shore, where he shoots an Ice Beam at the water. After 2 minutes of hard work, he manages to build a bridge he feels contented with, and turns back to you with pride.

"All yours," he says. "Have a good time on Dragonair Island!"

You walk across the bridge, surrounded by the vast ocean, until you reach the island. From this angle, you can't see the snake-like shape it's famous for, but the mountains that conform the spinal chord of the island are clearly visible.

Once you all reach the shore, a Slugma crawls in your direction, slowly but steadily. It smiles at the three of you upon reaching the bridge, takes a deep breath, and then blows a powerful Flamethrower which melts the ice immediately. Then, the Slugma looks at you again, gives you a wide grin, and starts crawling back at an even slower pace than before.

Many paths lie before you.

-Where will you go? Will you take Route 23? Maybe route 27? Will you explore the sea, or the beach? Will you head for the mountains? Enter the store? Or will you do something else?


Julina- Frustrated by so many dead ends, you assure the broom that you're not awitch and quickly turn away. You continue walking in the direction you were told the 'explosion' came from, and after walking for a few minutes you reach the end of the town. You find a large open area, composed mostly of dry land, though you can see some grass ahead. Further away lies a chain of mountains. Other than a light breeze, everything is quiet.

-What will you do? Explore the area? Go back into the town? Head for the mountains? Make a picnic? (Sorry, I just thought of saying something different.) Or do something else?

Ace64
24th February 2006, 07:54 AM
Trey- Welcome aboard! And congratulations on being the first player to become a worker and post an update before getting an update of his own. I'm going to fix that now.

You stand at Welcome Beach, with Cooler and Troit by your side. You walk towards the harbor and find a Spheal already waiting for you.
"Welcome!," the Spheal shouts as you approach. "Are you here to travel? We have transport to Dragonair Island, Innocence Island, Art Island and the ever so mysterious Island of Mist."
You nod, and tell him that you'd like to go to Dragonair Island via Fire and Ice. The Spheal's eyes light up with excitement.

"Fire and Ice!," he exclaims. "That's my specialty! I helped a trainer just like you get to Art Island not too long ago. It was my first time, you know. Now I'm much more experienced. I've been practising a lot."

He smiles with assertiveness and hops over to the shore, where he shoots an Ice Beam at the water. After 2 minutes of hard work, he manages to build a bridge he feels contented with, and turns back to you with pride.

"All yours," he says. "Have a good time on Dragonair Island!"

You walk across the bridge, surrounded by the vast ocean, until you reach the island. From this angle, you can't see the snake-like shape it's famous for, but the mountains that conform the spinal chord of the island are clearly visible.

Once you all reach the shore, a Slugma crawls in your direction, slowly but steadily. It smiles at the three of you upon reaching the bridge, takes a deep breath, and then blows a powerful Flamethrower which melts the ice immediately. Then, the Slugma looks at you again, gives you a wide grin, and starts crawling back at an even slower pace than before.

Many paths lie before you.

-Where will you go? Will you take Route 23? Maybe route 27? Will you explore the sea, or the beach? Will you head for the mountains? Enter the store? Or will you do something else?


Dragonair Island/Welcome Beach/ 5 Food Units, 0 Pokedolls/0 CCP's/78 stamps

I'll head for the mountain range along Route 23.

Jeff-The forest path is clearly marked, and you make your way through the forest without too much trouble.Fiamma walks ahead of you, scouting out the path, while Lento trails behind, looking a little out of breath. Though you hear rustles in the underbrush, you don't actually see any wild Pokemon. You're unsure if whether this is because of your own Pokemon, or because of you.

The stream grows louder in volume as you begin to near the source. Abruptly, the stream gently curves to the right, leading up towards some foohills. Before you begin to follow it, though, you hear what sounds like a shriek, followed by a cry of pain. Fiamma stops short, looking towards the direction of the sound.

From the sound of that cry, it sounds like a Pokemon is in some kind of pain.But, you are currently on a quest- perhaps you should hurry on towards Icuno Falls?

What do you do? Investigate the sound? Follow the stream further? Or something else?

EDIT: Hehe, that special item. Don't worry, you'll get it. Sorry about that.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th February 2006, 09:24 PM
Julina- Frustrated by so many dead ends, you assure the broom that you're not awitch and quickly turn away. You continue walking in the direction you were told the 'explosion' came from, and after walking for a few minutes you reach the end of the town. You find a large open area, composed mostly of dry land, though you can see some grass ahead. Further away lies a chain of mountains. Other than a light breeze, everything is quiet.

-What will you do? Explore the area? Go back into the town? Head for the mountains? Make a picnic? (Sorry, I just thought of saying something different.) Or do something else?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

I will explore the grassy area, maybe I can find something in the grass.

Lady Vulpix
27th February 2006, 07:13 AM
Could everyone please include their pokemon in their posts? Thanks.

I'm still waiting for Amy to post, and for my Amber plushie and special item. I know both Amy and Shonta are busy, I'm just posting this to make sure they remember when they come here.


Trey- You begin your trek along Route 23, with the shore on your left and the mountains on your right. The air is clean, and a dim light on the horizon suggest that the sun will soon rise.

After you take the first turn to go around a large mountain, you hear a faint noise in the distance. It's lost for a moment, but it soon returns, louder and clearer. It sounds like a wail, coming from the mountain.

-What will you do? I could give you options, but I don't want to limit your choices.


Julina- You walk towards the grassy area and begin your search for clues. After searching for a few minutes, you begin to feel frustrated again, but then Gligar calls for you and points at Pikachu. It looks like she has found something. When you go to look, you see some tracks on the dry land. It looks like something rectangular with the approximate width of 2 palms has been pulled in the direction of the mountains, though there are no visibla signs of who or what pulled it.

-What will you do? Follow the tracks to their source? Follow the tracks to their destination? Stay and look for other clues? Or do something else?

Wolfsong
28th February 2006, 12:52 AM
Karin & Amy- You get a Lune plushie and a Natu plushie respectively. Amy, if you want, you can make that an Expedia Celebration plushie (you can see what/who it looks like on my items page). Oh, and Karin, you have seen Ms. Doodles before, right before you were teleported to Pixie Island.

Karin asks Amy what she knows about this old turtle, but Amy's busy trying to keep the kids away from her and asking Blazer and Ranec for help with that task. Amy tells Ralts to use Disable on Ms. Doodles should she try to pull a want.

Noticing Amy's distrust towards Ms. Doodles, Karin tells Onix to bind his body around her. The turtle, however, has already begun chanting. No one can make out what she's saying, but Onix doesn't get there in time to stop her. However, as soon as she finishes her incantation, a loud buzz is heard, leaving everyone with a strange tingling sensation. A small spherical container comes shooting from the turtle's direction, and falls harmlessly right ahead of the group.

Just then, Ralts's Disable comes into action, and nothing seems to come between it and Ms. Doodles.

"Interesting turn of events," Uinya chuckles.
"Now what are you laughing at?," roars Ms. Doodles, clearly irritated. "I know you're up to something. I know magic when I feel it. And you too," she points at Amy. "Whatever your plan is, you're not getting away with it."
"I just wish..." Uinya begins, but doesn't finish the sentence.

Something happens once more: the Vortex hums. Soon, a transparent vial appears out of nowhere and falls before Karin's feet. Its content is a shiny liquid, almost clear, with a whitish tint.
"Wow!," exclaims Fay.
"What's going on?," asks Alexa.
"It's the Vortex, isn't it?," Fay looks at Uinya for approval. The enchantress nods. "It's acting randomly, transforming what we do. It transformed... let me see... a teleporting spell into a Teleport TM, and a Wish move into... Eternal Restore? Wow!"
"Who used a Wish move?," asks Andrew, but now Ms. Doodles looks at him with a wide grin.
"He pulled that out on you, didn't he?," she says, mostly to herself. "I wonder how much more you have in you. It will be interesting to find out. RELEASE!"

At this moment, a transparent wave, noticeable only by the movement of the air, shoots forward but quickly turns right and hits Karin instead. Karin bends down instinctively, but soon feels some unknown yet somehow familiar energy expand inside her body, and pull her back up. It vibrates through her bones and organs, and pushes her muscles and skin from the inside. It struggles to come out, and is too strong to be contained. Karin feels like she's about to explode, but with the release comes calm and quietness.
For a moment, the world stands still. Then the wave goes all the way back to where it came from, as the wind reverts its direction... but only for a moment. Then everything goes back to normal.

"That's not how it should be done," Uinya shakes her head, disapprovingly. "Ignorant witch wannabe, one day you'll learn not to play with things you cannot understand, or die as a result of your own carelessness."
"I'm no wannabe!," Ms. Doodles complains, hurt in her pride. "I'm an old and experienced witch. I was casting spells long before you were born."
"And when was I born?," Uinya raises an eyebrow.
"Show me your true form and then I may tell you."
"Sorry, no time for that. And no more time to waste on idle chattering, either. Silver Wolf, we need to get there fast. The children surely can hold back a pathetic excuse for a witch without getting caught, and win us the time we need? After all, time is in their hands."

-Ideas, anyone?


Apologies, yeah i have been busy. A little late being its past midnight but i said i'd post after i turned in my assignments that were due on Monday and so I am. I might not be on much in the next couple of days given that i have a midterm test and a paper due thursday. *makes a note to update expedia companion site as some of the info is now out of date X.x;;* And yeah I'd like to make that an Expedia Celebration plushie. Hopes that this makes sense as its already 12:30 am and i feel as if i'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard but there is still a couple of things that i want to check on first.

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/162 CCPS/92 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

162 CCPs
92 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

I'll leave Ranec along with Omanyte to help the children and Karen deal with Ms. Doodles. I'll also have Ralts, Serenity (togetic), Starflare (Rapidash), and Blazer come with use to help. If Uinya needs a ride then i'll ask Blazer to give her one. Either way after that we will get on the move.

Edit: updated Number of ccps and stamps will need to update later becasue i'm going to make a purchase.
Edit 2: updated # of stamps
Edit 3: updated number of ccps
Edit 4: updated # of stamps

Ace64
2nd March 2006, 05:01 PM
Could everyone please include their pokemon in their posts? Thanks.

I'm still waiting for Amy to post, and for my Amber plushie and special item. I know both Amy and Shonta are busy, I'm just posting this to make sure they remember when they come here.


Trey- You begin your trek along Route 23, with the shore on your left and the mountains on your right. The air is clean, and a dim light on the horizon suggest that the sun will soon rise.

After you take the first turn to go around a large mountain, you hear a faint noise in the distance. It's lost for a moment, but it soon returns, louder and clearer. It sounds like a wail, coming from the mountain.

-What will you do? I could give you options, but I don't want to limit your choices.




[color=blue]N/A / Route 23/5 Food/ 0 dolls/ 0 points

Pokemon:
Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 5 (Adopted
Trait: Torrent
Withdraw
Tackle
Tail Whip
Mirror Coat (Bred Move)

Grimer (Troit) Lv. 7
Trait: Sticky Hold
Sludge
Minimize
Shadow Punch (Bred Move)
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden


In this case, one option seems to scream out at me. For good or ill, I'll try to trace the wailing to its source.
/color]

Knight of Time
10th March 2006, 10:34 AM
Kyle- You leave the family of Dragons behind you, not keen on angering the mother Shelgon any further. A small mountain path winds its way upwards, and Mako leads you upwards. Judging by his steady, sure steps, it seems that he's been here before at least once.

As you climb, the air grows thin, and breathing becomes more difficult. Noticing that you're lagging behind, Mako abruptly stops, and two of you decide to wait until you grow more used to the mountain air. Dragonair Island stretches out below you, and you carefully choose a seat on a large croppy overhang, which easily holds your weight. Luckily, this time your seat happens not be alive.

After a few moments of slow, steady breaths, you begin to become used to the high altitude. Suddenly, you hear a piercing cry above you. Looking up, you can see a tiny bluish speck high up in the air.

Looks like a Swablu, Mako comments, squinting. As you watch, the bird flies off towards the mountain peak, out of sight.

What will you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 1
Stamps: 30
Items: Lunar Gem x2, Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem x3, Spark Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

Hmm, a Swablu.

I highly doubt it's the same Swablu I had in my first quest here at Expedia (before I restarted that is), but I'll carefully keep moving towards the peak with Mako, in hopes we might end up seeing the Swablu and getting to meet it.

Edit: Something else I almost forgot about. Am I still eligible to get my special item (I guess it would be my second one counting my Diving Pearl, right?)? I'm curious, that's all.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 08:57 AM
It certainly took me a while to finish this update. :-/ I had to write each player's part on a different day, and I got some help from Trey and Tyler (thanks, both of you!)

Karin and Amy, are you planning to do anything with the items you got? And Shonta, DO I get the plushie?

Note: since some of Amy's pokemon were left with Karin, Amy can post their actions since they're her characters, but Karin can also give them instructions as she would if she was really there.

Kyle: you got your special item and left it behind with the Bagon and Shelgon, sorry.

I'm reposting the last update I got and my response to make things easier for Shonta when she updates.




Gabi - Please correct me if I do this battle the wrong way.

Ventura fires a Signal Beam at Kadabra. It hits home, sending Kadabra flying and immediately knocks him out. Medicham jumps in and attacks Noctowl with a Fire Punch that scorches her feathers but luckily doesn't burn her. Noctowl retaliates with Hypnosis but it misses as Medicham is looking somewhere else. Kirlia decides not to attack this turn and instead uses Double Team and creates two clones. Kabuto lets loose a Blizzard on all three opponents. It misses Kirlia but hits Medicham.

HP remaining: Kirlia, 107; Kadabra, 0; Medicham, 92; Ventura, 176; Noctowl, 121; Kabuto, 72. What will you do next?


Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Ventura will shoot another Singal Beam, this time at Kirlia. Kabuto will use Blizzard again, aimed at both remaining opponents, and Noctowl will Peck the Medicham.


Karin- Since Ms. Doodles is not a pokemon, and we have the Vortex adding noise to the battle, I'll use the dice todetermine the results of actions.

As Amy leaves hurriedly with Uinya, Starflare, Blazer, Ralts and Serenity, Switchblade tries to break Ms. Doodles's concentration with a Psychic attack, but the Vortex absorbs it. You turn to look at Evenstar, but she's still unconscious. The turtle starts muttering something. She looks at each of you in deep concentration, and smiles.
"I see..." she says, fixing her gaze on Andrew.

But before she can do anything else, she receives a heavy blow in the head from Onix's tail. The rock snake has managed to position himself behind Ms. Doodles while she was focusing on the humans. She holds her head and cries out in pain before turning a furious glare at Onix. Suddenly, you smell a sweet flower scent. Everyone looks in the direction it came from, only to find Quilava looking confused.

-What will each of you do now?


Amy- You leave Ranec and Omanyte with the children and Karin, and run towards the Vortex with Uinya, Starflare, Blazer, Ralts and Serenity. (Are Metapod and Trapinch inside pokeballs?) Soon Uinya starts panting and slowing down. As you notice this, you ask Blaze to give her a ride. She hesitates for a moment as the large fire pokemon approaches her, but seems to decide there's no time for doubts and climbs onto his back with Blazer's help. You keep galloping until you begin to feel sparkles in the air. The Vortex is so close you could almost touch it... just a few more steps. But as you notice this, you also notice a dark figure appearing from behind the Vortex and walking heavily in your direction, barely visible against the nocturnal sky with just a dim light on the horizon. It's a Dragonite, but its skin is black instead of the traditional orange. Two bright red eyes cast a glare at each member of your group before fixing themselves on Uinya. The Dragonite speaks with a deep voice.

"I should be impressed that you've made it this far," it says. "But your road ends here."

-What will you do?


Trey- You reckon an option seems to be screaming out at you, so you turn in the direction the wailing came from and try to track it down to its source. Or, rather, up, as when the sound returns you realize it's coming from a spot on the nearest mountain.

You start climbing up until the sound becomes clearer. A high-pitched voice is crying, and the cry sounds like "chaaaa".

You soon come across a rock wall. The sound seems to come from this level, so you follow it along the wall, until you find an opening. The cries are drowned for a moment, but when they return, they seem to come from inside.

-What will you do? Are you going in, or would you rather do something else first/instead?

Charizard04621
11th March 2006, 07:33 PM
Hmm, I'll just keep the plushy for now ^_^


Karin- Since Ms. Doodles is not a pokemon, and we have the Vortex adding noise to the battle, I'll use the dice todetermine the results of actions.

As Amy leaves hurriedly with Uinya, Starflare, Blazer, Ralts and Serenity, Switchblade tries to break Ms. Doodles's concentration with a Psychic attack, but the Vortex absorbs it. You turn to look at Evenstar, but she's still unconscious. The turtle starts muttering something. She looks at each of you in deep concentration, and smiles.
"I see..." she says, fixing her gaze on Andrew.

But before she can do anything else, she receives a heavy blow in the head from Onix's tail. The rock snake has managed to position himself behind Ms. Doodles while she was focusing on the humans. She holds her head and cries out in pain before turning a furious glare at Onix. Suddenly, you smell a sweet flower scent. Everyone looks in the direction it came from, only to find Quilava looking confused.

-What will each of you do now?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 152
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

Hmm, perhaps the Vortex absorbs elemental attacks... or whatever it absorbs is random. Physical attacks seem safer either way. Onix will Screech in an attempt to counter the (I think) Sweet Scent. It seems like it's meant to put us off guard. Switchblade will distract Mrs. Doodles with a Tackle.

Wolfsong
11th March 2006, 09:00 PM
Amy- You leave Ranec and Omanyte with the children and Karin, and run towards the Vortex with Uinya, Starflare, Blazer, Ralts and Serenity. (Are Metapod and Trapinch inside pokeballs?) Soon Uinya starts panting and slowing down. As you notice this, you ask Blaze to give her a ride. She hesitates for a moment as the large fire pokemon approaches her, but seems to decide there's no time for doubts and climbs onto his back with Blazer's help. You keep galloping until you begin to feel sparkles in the air. The Vortex is so close you could almost touch it... just a few more steps. But as you notice this, you also notice a dark figure appearing from behind the Vortex and walking heavily in your direction, barely visible against the nocturnal sky with just a dim light on the horizon. It's a Dragonite, but its skin is black instead of the traditional orange. Two bright red eyes cast a glare at each member of your group before fixing themselves on Uinya. The Dragonite speaks with a deep voice.

"I should be impressed that you've made it this far," it says. "But your road ends here."

-What will you do?

Still not feeling all that great, but posts (and hopes that i don't do anything stupid) before i forget or get to busy.

I'll give that teleport tm to Blazer ^^ sorry forgot about it ^^;

I've also just realized that Ralts can use that memento tm that i got from the emt a while back so she gets that.

And yeah they were in their pokeballs since they're not as fast as everyone else, but now i'm going to let them out.

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/142 CCPS/99 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

142 CCPs
99 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

Oh boy, well, it seems that we finally meet the YamiKairyu.

It looks like a battle's fixing to happen. I'll also send out trapinch and metapod. With six pokemon out, he can't attack them all at the same time.

Blazer (L.76.5 arcanine - trait intimidate - holding gold key) will start with safeguard, then he will use dragonbreath. Ralts (L.18 - Synchronize) will use double team then disable. Serenity (L.30.5 togetic - holding nevermeltice - Serene Grace) will attack with shock wave then ice beam. Trapinch (L.23 - Hyper Cutter) will use sand attack then bite. Metapod (L.7) will use two stringshots. Starflare (L.42 Rapidash - Flash Fire) will try and trap him with fire spin then attack with flamethrower.


Meanwhile, Ranec (L.39.5 Umbreon - Synchronize - collar) will use body slam on Ms. Doodles and Omastar (L.31 - Shell Armor) Will use Spike Cannon on Ms. Doodles.

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2006, 09:51 AM
The dice were odd this time... that's all I can say about them. Well, that and... poor Uinya. :(

Karin- Ranec attacks Ms. Doodles with a Body Slam before she can recover from Onix's attack. She loses balance and falls, grumbling as she struggles to get up. Omastar follows his teammate releasing a shower of spikes. He manages to shoot out 5 rows of spikes, but most of them end up scattered away, and only the 3rd and 5th shots reach their intended target.

Onix screeches in an attempt to counter the sweet scent, but the sound doesn't cause the smell to fade. You reckon physical attacks seem to work better than special ones, and tell Switchblade to distract Ms. Doodles with a Tackle, while Alexa tells Quilava to try a Crush Claw. Both attacks connect, and Ms. Doodles seems to resent them. She looks down and sighs, mutters something and fades away. As she disappears, you can hear her faint voice say "I'm sorry".

Fay runs to pick up the Eternal Restore, but as she stands up, she seems to pick up something and looks into the distance.

"What is it?," Andrew asks.
"Shh..." Fay hushes him. "I'm listening."

Andrew shuts his mouth quickly and waits until Fay turns back to the group.
"I picked up one side of a conversation," she announces. "It didn't make much sense, but the voice sounded very angry. It even cursed, and said "if she learns to rewind time, I'll hold you responsible". And then said to summon the Dragonites."
"What Dragonites?," asks Andrew.
"I don't know," Fay shrugs.
"Rewind time?," asks Alexa. "Like a tape recorder?"
"What's a tape recorder?," Andrew asks her, but only gets an odd look as a response.
"I wish I knew what all this means," Fay sighs. "Uinya knows a lot about temporal magic, I just know it exists... Now that I think of it, the voice also said "he's already been released". I wonder who he is, but it sounded like something the other was supposed to know. Whatever the other said next made him really angry. That's when he started cursing and threatening the other."
"What will we do now?," asks Alexa.
"I don't know, I'm not a fighter," worry shows in the guru's face. "I was thinking that maybe the Eternal Restore could help the Sneasel heal, but after that I don't know what to do."

-Do you? And will you accept Fay's offer or save the item for later?


Amy- You realize you're in presence of the YamiKairyu, and send out Trapinch and Metapod, on the base that he can't be able to hit so many targets. You also give Blazer the Teleport TM, and give a Memento TM to Ralts. The YamiKairyu doesn't even look at them. His eyes are still fixed on Uinya, but he looks lost in thought. Blazer uses Safeguard, and manages to protect himself and Ralts with it. The YamiKairyu frowns. He looks really mad, though he doesn't seem to be focusing on any of you. Starflare releases a Fire Spin, surrounding the Dragonite in flames. Uinya lets out a deep sigh, which causes you to look at her.

"We have no time for this," her voice says inside your mind. "We must go."

Serenity hits the YamiKairyu with a Shockwave, which doesn't seem to do much damage. Ralts uses Double Team, creating 3 copies of herself, while Trapinch kicks some sand at the Dragonite and Metapod shoots string at him.

Blazer keeps attacking, this time shooting a Dragonbreath at the enemy. This causes the YamiKairyu to growl and direct a piercing glare at the Arcanine, but he doesn't let the attack distract him from his objective. He catches Uinya and slashes her side with a Dragon Claw, causing her to scream in pain just before passing out. He tosses her on the ground and grins ecstatically.

"You were a fool to think you could stand a chance against me," he says. "Now let's get rid of your little friends and get on with the plan."

Starflare attacks the YamiKairyu with a Flamethrower, but the Dragonite ignores her, turning to face Blazer. It is now that Serenity finds an opening, and hits the YK with a powerful Ice Beam, boosted by her Nevermelting Ice. This does slow him down a little, as he looks at her for the first time and seems to evaluate his options. Ralts tries to disable him before he can attack either of her teammates, but suddenly the Vortex flares and Ralts ends up standing on her head for a moment, before she falls over.

Trapinch tries the renowned ankle-biting technique with little effect, and Metapod tries to shoot another string, but the YK is already out of her range.

The light on the horizon is slowly getting brighter.

-What will you do?

Charizard04621
12th March 2006, 11:15 AM
Karin- Ranec attacks Ms. Doodles with a Body Slam before she can recover from Onix's attack. She loses balance and falls, grumbling as she struggles to get up. Omastar follows his teammate releasing a shower of spikes. He manages to shoot out 5 rows of spikes, but most of them end up scattered away, and only the 3rd and 5th shots reach their intended target.

Onix screeches in an attempt to counter the sweet scent, but the sound doesn't cause the smell to fade. You reckon physical attacks seem to work better than special ones, and tell Switchblade to distract Ms. Doodles with a Tackle, while Alexa tells Quilava to try a Crush Claw. Both attacks connect, and Ms. Doodles seems to resent them. She looks down and sighs, mutters something and fades away. As she disappears, you can hear her faint voice say "I'm sorry".

Fay runs to pick up the Eternal Restore, but as she stands up, she seems to pick up something and looks into the distance.

"What is it?," Andrew asks.
"Shh..." Fay hushes him. "I'm listening."

Andrew shuts his mouth quickly and waits until Fay turns back to the group.
"I picked up one side of a conversation," she announces. "It didn't make much sense, but the voice sounded very angry. It even cursed, and said "if she learns to rewind time, I'll hold you responsible". And then said to summon the Dragonites."
"What Dragonites?," asks Andrew.
"I don't know," Fay shrugs.
"Rewind time?," asks Alexa. "Like a tape recorder?"
"What's a tape recorder?," Andrew asks her, but only gets an odd look as a response.
"I wish I knew what all this means," Fay sighs. "Uinya knows a lot about temporal magic, I just know it exists... Now that I think of it, the voice also said "he's already been released". I wonder who he is, but it sounded like something the other was supposed to know. Whatever the other said next made him really angry. That's when he started cursing and threatening the other."
"What will we do now?," asks Alexa.
"I don't know, I'm not a fighter," worry shows in the guru's face. "I was thinking that maybe the Eternal Restore could help the Sneasel heal, but after that I don't know what to do."

-Do you? And will you accept Fay's offer or save the item for later?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 152
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

We should save the Eternal Restore for later. Who knows what we'll need it for... I'll ask if "he" could refer to the YamiKairyu I hear so much about. I also recall something being said about the children of time - are they supposed to be able to control time? The voice seems afraid of a "she" going back in time; perhaps there is something that can be changed by visiting the past. Who does the "she" refer to? Is it Uinya? Is it a child of time?

Ace64
12th March 2006, 01:08 PM
Trey- You reckon an option seems to be screaming out at you, so you turn in the direction the wailing came from and try to track it down to its source. Or, rather, up, as when the sound returns you realize it's coming from a spot on the nearest mountain.

You start climbing up until the sound becomes clearer. A high-pitched voice is crying, and the cry sounds like "chaaaa".

You soon come across a rock wall. The sound seems to come from this level, so you follow it along the wall, until you find an opening. The cries are drowned for a moment, but when they return, they seem to come from inside.

-What will you do? Are you going in, or would you rather do something else first/instead?


Dragonair Island / Route 23- Mountains/5 Food/ 0 dolls/ 0 points

Pokemon:
Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 5 (Adopted
Trait: Torrent
Withdraw
Tackle
Tail Whip
Mirror Coat (Bred Move)

Grimer (Troit) Lv. 7
Trait: Sticky Hold
Sludge
Minimize
Shadow Punch (Bred Move)
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden

Sounds like a Pokemon crying. The cause of that may be nearby, so I'll tell Cooler and Troit to stay ready, before I head inside the cave.

Lady Vulpix
18th March 2006, 06:34 PM
Updating for Karin just this once before Amy posts because Amy spent a few seconds running, so Karin may as well spend a few talking, but their posts still need to be synchronized.

Karin- You decide to save the Eternal Restore for later. As Fay nods, you ask her if the "he" the voice mentioned could refer to the YamiKairyu you've heard so much about. She thinks for a while.

"I'm not sure... it could be," she says. "But then what was he released from?"
"I also recall something being said about the children of time," you comment, "are they supposed to be able to control time? The voice seems afraid of a "she" going back in time; perhaps there is something that can be changed by visiting the past. Who does the "she" refer to? Is it Uinya? Is it a child of time?"
"I know Uinya can slow time down, but I don't know what else she can do. Amber can travel through time, but she uses some magical powder to go to the future. She can only go to the past by herself. She is... she's a child of the past, just like you!"

-What will you do now?

Trey- You deduce the sound is like that of a pokemon crying, and the cause of that may be nearby, so you tell Cooler and Troit to stay ready, and then head inside the cave. As you step in, you find yourself in a warm and narrow tunnel. You see some light ahead. The first and only curve reveals the tunnel was not only narrow, but also short. The cries stop as you approach the small 'room' that lies at the end of the tunnel. There's a fire in the center, and two Charmanders are next to it; one of them is sitting beside the other, who's lying down. The one who's sitting turns round and looks at you.

-What will you do?

Charizard04621
18th March 2006, 09:46 PM
Karin- You decide to save the Eternal Restore for later. As Fay nods, you ask her if the "he" the voice mentioned could refer to the YamiKairyu you've heard so much about. She thinks for a while.

"I'm not sure... it could be," she says. "But then what was he released from?"
"I also recall something being said about the children of time," you comment, "are they supposed to be able to control time? The voice seems afraid of a "she" going back in time; perhaps there is something that can be changed by visiting the past. Who does the "she" refer to? Is it Uinya? Is it a child of time?"
"I know Uinya can slow time down, but I don't know what else she can do. Amber can travel through time, but she uses some magical powder to go to the future. She can only go to the past by herself. She is... she's a child of the past, just like you!"

-What will you do now?


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I am a child of the past... If Amber has the power to travel into the past, perhaps I do too. I'll ask if Fay knows how Amber did it.

Dark Dragonite
25th March 2006, 03:15 PM
I wouldn't mind trying this again, I forgot how far I was, so I'll start over, I would like to go to
Welcome Beach/Dragonair Island Via Charizard Carrier/5 food units/5pokedolls/47CCPs please!!

Ace64
25th March 2006, 03:42 PM
Trey- You deduce the sound is like that of a pokemon crying, and the cause of that may be nearby, so you tell Cooler and Troit to stay ready, and then head inside the cave. As you step in, you find yourself in a warm and narrow tunnel. You see some light ahead. The first and only curve reveals the tunnel was not only narrow, but also short. The cries stop as you approach the small 'room' that lies at the end of the tunnel. There's a fire in the center, and two Charmanders are next to it; one of them is sitting beside the other, who's lying down. The one who's sitting turns round and looks at you.

-What will you do?


Dragonair Island / Route 23- Mountain Cave/5 Food/ 0 dolls/ 0 points

Pokemon:
Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 6 (Adopted
Trait: Torrent
Withdraw
Tackle
Tail Whip
Mirror Coat (Bred Move)
Icy Wind
Water Gun

Grimer (Troit) Lv. 7
Trait: Sticky Hold
Sludge
Minimize
Shadow Punch (Bred Move)
Pound
Poison Gas
Harden

I'll keep my hands up, letting the duo know I mean no harm, and ask the sitting Charmander if something is wrong with his friend. If he's not hostile, I'll try to approach him.


Steve-You decide to begin your adventure slightly differently than many others, in taking the Charizard Carrier.A rugged looking dragon lands in front of you and turns, offering you a ride. Making sure you have all your belongings, you hop and lock your arms securely around the Charizard's neck, lying in between his wings. With a sure, hard flaps of his wings, the dragon takes the air, barely hindered by your weight. You greet your teeth as tears begin to stream from your eyes, forced out from the sheer speed of the might dragon. Your stomach jumps into your throat as the Charizard dips into a steep dive, before landing safely on Welcome Beach. Your adventure begins!

Woozy, you release the Charizard, your stride slightly unsteady at the feeling of solid earth beneath your feet. The Charizard winks at you, before turning and taking flight once more. He seems to disappear before your eyes as he flies back towards the mainland, a dot on the horizion. You turn around, taking in the sweet smell of the ocean and gentle island breeze. A myriad of possibilities lie before you.

[i]-What will you do? Will you take Route 27? Route 23 stretches before you as well. Will you explore the sea, or walk along the beach? Will you traverse the mountains? Head for the store? Or something else?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
1st April 2006, 07:19 PM
Julina- You walk towards the grassy area and begin your search for clues. After searching for a few minutes, you begin to feel frustrated again, but then Gligar calls for you and points at Pikachu. It looks like she has found something. When you go to look, you see some tracks on the dry land. It looks like something rectangular with the approximate width of 2 palms has been pulled in the direction of the mountains, though there are no visibla signs of who or what pulled it.

-What will you do? Follow the tracks to their source? Follow the tracks to their destination? Stay and look for other clues? Or do something else?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Pokemon = Gligar, Pikachu, Squirtle?...Sorry, it's been so long...

I will follow the tracks to the mountains.

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2006, 10:30 PM
Steve-You decide to begin your adventure slightly differently than many others, in taking the Charizard Carrier.A rugged looking dragon lands in front of you and turns, offering you a ride. Making sure you have all your belongings, you hop and lock your arms securely around the Charizard's neck, lying in between his wings. With a sure, hard flaps of his wings, the dragon takes the air, barely hindered by your weight. You greet your teeth as tears begin to stream from your eyes, forced out from the sheer speed of the might dragon. Your stomach jumps into your throat as the Charizard dips into a steep dive, before landing safely on Welcome Beach. Your adventure begins!

Woozy, you release the Charizard, your stride slightly unsteady at the feeling of solid earth beneath your feet. The Charizard winks at you, before turning and taking flight once more. He seems to disappear before your eyes as he flies back towards the mainland, a dot on the horizion. You turn around, taking in the sweet smell of the ocean and gentle island breeze. A myriad of possibilities lie before you.

[i]-What will you do? Will you take Route 27? Route 23 stretches before you as well. Will you explore the sea, or walk along the beach? Will you traverse the mountains? Head for the store? Or something else?


Dragonair Island /5 food units/5pokedolls/47CCPs
I will walk along the beach please!!

Wolfsong
8th April 2006, 10:41 PM
Amy- You realize you're in presence of the YamiKairyu, and send out Trapinch and Metapod, on the base that he can't be able to hit so many targets. You also give Blazer the Teleport TM, and give a Memento TM to Ralts. The YamiKairyu doesn't even look at them. His eyes are still fixed on Uinya, but he looks lost in thought. Blazer uses Safeguard, and manages to protect himself and Ralts with it. The YamiKairyu frowns. He looks really mad, though he doesn't seem to be focusing on any of you. Starflare releases a Fire Spin, surrounding the Dragonite in flames. Uinya lets out a deep sigh, which causes you to look at her.

"We have no time for this," her voice says inside your mind. "We must go."

Serenity hits the YamiKairyu with a Shockwave, which doesn't seem to do much damage. Ralts uses Double Team, creating 3 copies of herself, while Trapinch kicks some sand at the Dragonite and Metapod shoots string at him.

Blazer keeps attacking, this time shooting a Dragonbreath at the enemy. This causes the YamiKairyu to growl and direct a piercing glare at the Arcanine, but he doesn't let the attack distract him from his objective. He catches Uinya and slashes her side with a Dragon Claw, causing her to scream in pain just before passing out. He tosses her on the ground and grins ecstatically.

"You were a fool to think you could stand a chance against me," he says. "Now let's get rid of your little friends and get on with the plan."

Starflare attacks the YamiKairyu with a Flamethrower, but the Dragonite ignores her, turning to face Blazer. It is now that Serenity finds an opening, and hits the YK with a powerful Ice Beam, boosted by her Nevermelting Ice. This does slow him down a little, as he looks at her for the first time and seems to evaluate his options. Ralts tries to disable him before he can attack either of her teammates, but suddenly the Vortex flares and Ralts ends up standing on her head for a moment, before she falls over.

Trapinch tries the renowned ankle-biting technique with little effect, and Metapod tries to shoot another string, but the YK is already out of her range.

The light on the horizon is slowly getting brighter.

-What will you do?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/10 CCPS/41 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

10 CCPs
41 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

Sorry it took me a while to post but i've been busy plus i couldn't really think all that well. Not sure if this will work but we'll try it. i haven't had much sleep lately so hopefully this post makse sense. ^^; Let's see.... I'll give the herbal tea to Uinya, and then i will have serenity use softboiled. If we need a distraction i'll have Blazer provide it by using dragonbreath or whatever he thinks would make the best diversion.

classy_cat18
10th April 2006, 05:16 PM
Okay, I have an announcement to make. Before I do, however, Gabi gets her Amber plushie. Now for the announcement. *takes deep breath* I'm temporarily resigning from both Expedia and the Battle Tower. Not from internet troubles, surprisingly. More like trouble with balancing schoolwork with...everything else. I'm struggling to catch up with my writing, I have a new curfew (in bed by midnight), and my teacher's telling me to spend a lot of time with my classes. Believe me, I already suck at sculpting. I don't want to turn in a POS for a final project. On top of all that, I'm trying to get over a bit of depression. I can't get much done when I just don't care about anything. I'm sorry and I hope you can find a new worker.

Ace64
10th April 2006, 08:45 PM
With liberty and updates for...almost all.

Kyle-Resolved, you and Mako begin to make your trek to the top of the mountain, continuing along the winding mountain trail. The air is thin, and the sun is bright and harsh, but thanks to your rest stop, you're feeling strong enough to weather it. Mako seems to be having even less trouble than you. The Marshtomp is almost skipping along the path, knocking a few stones off the road precariously, and you suppress a grin.

Suddenly, a strange feeling of deja vu overwhelms you. You sway, almost knocked off your feet by the feeling. You can almost smell a vague odor on the mountain air- it smells almost like- but then the feeling is gone, as quickly as it came. You feel a bit disconcerted, but push on.

At the top of the peak lies a forlorn looking Golem. He is staring in deep thought at the beginnings of a stream, which winds its way down the mountain, and barely acknowledges your presence.

What do you do?

Steve-You begin to stroll along the shore, taking it easy. Your walk continues interrupted for about fifteen minutes, until you notice that the waves seem to be getting bigger. And faster. What's going on? You shield your eyes from the sun, looking out across the water.

You nearly choke when you see it. A GIGANTIC Wailord- it must have just emerged from the water- seems to be swimming about in the bay for no apparent reason. As you look on, a few Wingull swoop from the sky to land on the beast's back.

What do you do? Hail the beast? Continue on? Or something else?

Gabi, I promise to have your update up when I next post. I just gotta find that GS mode tutorial thing, and teach myself how to ref these battles...

And Darkfire, I would have posted yours, but I'm not sure what your reaction to finding the engraving of the Dragon Key was.

Finally, Shonta- I hope you manage to get everything in order. You know your priorities best, and I hope everything turns out the same.

Dark Dragonite
10th April 2006, 10:45 PM
Steve-You begin to stroll along the shore, taking it easy. Your walk continues interrupted for about fifteen minutes, until you notice that the waves seem to be getting bigger. And faster. What's going on? You shield your eyes from the sun, looking out across the water.

You nearly choke when you see it. A GIGANTIC Wailord- it must have just emerged from the water- seems to be swimming about in the bay for no apparent reason. As you look on, a few Wingull swoop from the sky to land on the beast's back.

What do you do? Hail the beast? Continue on? Or something else?

Dragonair Island /5 food units/5pokedolls/47CCPs
I will hail the beast, see if anything is going on, please!!

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2006, 05:47 AM
It's ok, Trey, thanks. The GS Mode tutorial is here (http://forboards.tripod.com/GSmode.html).

Shonta, I hope everything turns out well for you. You know you'll be welcome if/when you decide to return. And thanks for the plushie.

Everyone I'm updating for: sorry, this is not an update. I've been very busy. I am, still. I have to correct some uni projects, which take time whether I want it or not. But I'll start writing my update today and hopefully I'll have it done before the end of the week.

*Murkrow
13th April 2006, 03:24 AM
I know I haven't posted in over a year, but Gabi said they still have the plans for me, so....




Hannah You continue walking down Route 27 with Xolotle and Omega, wondering what this challenge will be. Then you send Xolotle down the pathway to find the path on the seoncd left - It doesn't seem to be that far away; only about 100 metres. Once the three of you all get to the entrance of the path together, you step ahead and lead your pokemon up there. However, after about 5 minutes or so of walking, there's a large gap in the pathway (about a yard wide). And it's a long way down. X_x

~ What are you going to do?


Dragonair Island/Route 27/5 Pok嶮olls-5 Food/182 CCPs/157 Stamps

Pok幦on: Xolotle (Sneasel L15 F)
Omega (Salamence L50 M)

Me and Xol will hop on Omega's back and fly over. Once on the other side, we'll continue walking while he can scout ahead for a bit.

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2006, 07:58 AM
Welcome back, Hannah!

My post:



Gabi - Please correct me if I do this battle the wrong way.

Ventura fires a Signal Beam at Kadabra. It hits home, sending Kadabra flying and immediately knocks him out. Medicham jumps in and attacks Noctowl with a Fire Punch that scorches her feathers but luckily doesn't burn her. Noctowl retaliates with Hypnosis but it misses as Medicham is looking somewhere else. Kirlia decides not to attack this turn and instead uses Double Team and creates two clones. Kabuto lets loose a Blizzard on all three opponents. It misses Kirlia but hits Medicham.

HP remaining: Kirlia, 107; Kadabra, 0; Medicham, 92; Ventura, 176; Noctowl, 121; Kabuto, 72. What will you do next?


Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Ventura will shoot another Singal Beam, this time at Kirlia. Kabuto will use Blizzard again, aimed at both remaining opponents, and Noctowl will Peck the Medicham.


Karin- Realizing that you're a child of the past as well, and as such you may have the power to travel into the past, you ask Fay if she knows how Amber did it.

"I can't do it myself," Fay says, "So I don't know if I could teach you. But I think she did something like meditation. She cleared her mind of everything except... Uh-oh."
"Uh-oh?," asks Alexa.
"Fay, what's going on?," queries Andrew. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine," she replies, "but we've got company."

She looks up and ahead at the sky, causing everyone else to turn to look. As the sunlight floods the atmosphere, it illuminates a set of shadows in the air. They're drawing closer. Soon, they split up, two of them turning in the direction of the rising sun, while the other three head straight towards you and your group. You can make out their long tails, each hanging between a pair of shorter lower limbs, and their heads bulging on top of their apparently large bodies, above their relatively small wings.

-What will you do?


Trey- You keep your hands up to show you mean no harm, attracting curious looks from the two Charmanders, but soon the one who's being tended to starts whining again and reaches for his mouth with his hand, causingb the other to turn a worried look at him.

"Is there something wrong with your friend?," you ask.
"He's been like this since last morning," the one sitting beside him says, not taking her eyes off him (by her voice you realize she's female). "He won't eat, he barely even speaks to me and won't let me touch him. This night felt like the longest night ever. I can see his in pain, and it worries me, but I don't know what I can do for him. He's the one who usually looks after everyone here. I was sick when we first met, and he stayed here to help me, and everyone else who needed it. Now that he's hurting, I don't know what to do."

-Do you?


Julina- Keep track of your own pokemon, please. (http://forboards.tripod.com/database.htm)

You decide to follow the tracks. After walking for some time across some patches of grass and some bits of dry land, the tracks fading away on some points and becoming clearer further ahead, your search leads you to the base of one of the mountains. There, the tracks reach a deeper final line, and come to an end.

-What will you do? Look around? Start climbing the mountain? Go back? Shout? Or do something else?


Amy- You think of giving Uinya your herbal tea, but you lack the means to do it on your own. Serenity uses Softboiled to help her, and then takes the tea out of the pack and offers it to her.

In the meantime, the YamiKairyu is busy fighting Blazer, who has just tried to attack him with his Dragonbreath but ended up releasing some stinky gas instead, and is now shaking his head nervously, trying to get rid of the smell. The YamiKairyu laughs, and slashes him with a Dragon Claw which, unlike Uinya, Blazer manages to endure.

Uinya slowly manages to sit up, and is about to accept the tea when she sees the light on the horizon.

"Oh, no, it's too late!," she cries, with a panicked look on her face, just before disappearing.

The sun becomes visible far beyond the Vortex, and you feel your own body begin to change. As your hind legs become longer and thicker, leaving your front legs out of contact with the ground, you stand up. You feel your tail shorten until it becomes inexistant, your hair grow longer on top of your head, and shorter and scarcer everywhere else. You fill a cold chill on your face as it's exposed to the early morning air, though by then most of your body is covered by the clothes you were wearing before you transformed (yay for magic). A tingling sensation you were hardly noticing leaves you as you become human again.

-What will you do now?


Hannah- Both you and Xolotle hop on Omega's back and easily fly over the large gap. Then Xolotle walks ahead, acting as a scout. You find no obstacles for a while, until your trek leads you to a rocky wall. You can see a deep hole in it, which seems to be the entrance of a tunnel or the mouth of a deep cave, but the hole is too narrow for Omega to pass.

-I could make suggestions but that might take the fun out of the game, so what will you do?

Dark Dragonite
15th April 2006, 08:19 AM
Steve-You begin to stroll along the shore, taking it easy. Your walk continues interrupted for about fifteen minutes, until you notice that the waves seem to be getting bigger. And faster. What's going on? You shield your eyes from the sun, looking out across the water.

You nearly choke when you see it. A GIGANTIC Wailord- it must have just emerged from the water- seems to be swimming about in the bay for no apparent reason. As you look on, a few Wingull swoop from the sky to land on the beast's back.

What do you do? Hail the beast? Continue on? Or something else?



Dragonair Island /5 food units/5pokedolls/47CCPs
I will hail the beast, see if anything is going on, please!!

I think I may have been skipped

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2006, 09:16 AM
No, you weren't, Steve. Trey is handling updates for you. You'll be included in his next update.

Knight of Time
18th April 2006, 10:35 AM
Kyle-Resolved, you and Mako begin to make your trek to the top of the mountain, continuing along the winding mountain trail. The air is thin, and the sun is bright and harsh, but thanks to your rest stop, you're feeling strong enough to weather it. Mako seems to be having even less trouble than you. The Marshtomp is almost skipping along the path, knocking a few stones off the road precariously, and you suppress a grin.

Suddenly, a strange feeling of deja vu overwhelms you. You sway, almost knocked off your feet by the feeling. You can almost smell a vague odor on the mountain air- it smells almost like- but then the feeling is gone, as quickly as it came. You feel a bit disconcerted, but push on.

At the top of the peak lies a forlorn looking Golem. He is staring in deep thought at the beginnings of a stream, which winds its way down the mountain, and barely acknowledges your presence.

What do you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 0
Stamps: 1
Items: Lunar Gem x2, Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem, Division Gem x3, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

Hmm, looks like this Golem must be upset about something. I'm going to ask him (as politely as I can) what he's all upset about.

Ace64
20th May 2006, 12:56 PM
Trey- You keep your hands up to show you mean no harm, attracting curious looks from the two Charmanders, but soon the one who's being tended to starts whining again and reaches for his mouth with his hand, causingb the other to turn a worried look at him.

"Is there something wrong with your friend?," you ask.
"He's been like this since last morning," the one sitting beside him says, not taking her eyes off him (by her voice you realize she's female). "He won't eat, he barely even speaks to me and won't let me touch him. This night felt like the longest night ever. I can see his in pain, and it worries me, but I don't know what I can do for him. He's the one who usually looks after everyone here. I was sick when we first met, and he stayed here to help me, and everyone else who needed it. Now that he's hurting, I don't know what to do."

-Do you?



Dragonair Island / Route 23- Mountain Cave/5 Food/ 0 dolls/ 0 points

Pokemon:
Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 8 (Adopted
Trait: Torrent
Withdraw, Tackle, Tail Whip, Mirror Coat,Icy Wind,Water Gun, Bubblebeam, Flail

Grimer (Troit) Lv. 10
Trait: Sticky Hold
Sludge, Minimize, Shadow Punch, Pound, Poison Gas,Harden, Disable,Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain

I'll look the Charmander over to see if there's any obvious signs of injury. Then I'll ask the sick Charmander's friend if she knows what was done to help cure her, in her sickness. Maybe this Charmander caught some sort of virus.

The wait is over!

Gabi- Ventura fires another quick Signal Beam, completely demolishing the hapless Medicham. With one opponent left, Noctowl swoops in and pecks Kirlias forehead hard. Kirlia ignores the pounding pain, performing Imprison on Kabuto. This doesnt stop the fossil for blasting Kirlia with a wave of cold air, via a Blizzard.

Ventura:176 Noctowl: 121 Kabuto: 72 Kirlia:69 Kadabra: 0 Medicham: 0

What will you do?

Kyle-You politely ask the Golem what the problem is, but he barely hears you. Annoyed, you repeat the question a little louder, but the result is the same. Youre almost shouting before the Golem looks up at you, a forlorn expression on his face.

Ive lost something important to me down this mountain stream. The stream winds down the mountain before dumping into a lake, and theres no way I can retrieve it. I told a passing Swablu my troubles, and it flew down to see if it could find the item before it goes into the lake below. But now Im wondering just how trustworthy that bird washow do I know it will come back?

The Golem stops speaking, deep in thought again, leaving you with the critical question:

What will you do?

Darkfire-Slowly, you insert your key into the tree trunk, feeling a little weirded out. The key fits perfectly, and you twist it to the right. Something clicks, and for a moment, nothing happens. Bolt groans. Cant you even do that much right?!

As you turn to respond, a sudden rumbling fills your ears. You wheel around and see that a multitude of cracks have covered the base of the tree. Slowly, a doorway forms, and the tree swings open to you. You cant make out whats inside, but a sudden, forbidding feeling grips you

What will you do? Will you enter? Make some preparations? Or something else?

Steve-You hail the great beast, waving your hands over your head, and the Wailord makes her way over to you slowly. The Wingull cluck at you, bored, as you as her whats going on. The Wailord expels a great spout of water, sprinkling you, before opening its huge maw.

BOOOOOOOOOOAAAAH!

Youre nearly deafened by the cry- it seems that the Wailord is crying! You dont see any signs of injurywhat could be wrong with her? On the other hand, those loud cries might attract unwelcome attention
What will you do? Flee before your eardrums burst? Try to see what is wrong? Something else?

classy_cat18
20th May 2006, 01:26 PM
Shonta- You give Alicia the Wing Attack TM, and put the yet unidentified stone in your pack. It sticks to the zipper for a moment before its weight lets it fall inside.

You then go back up the glowing trail, searching for a fire-type pokemon who can withstand the heat. After exploring for a while, you find a section of the cave which is even hotter than the rest. You walk into it with some effort, and find a Magmar who appears to be taking a bath in a pit of lava! The pokemon doesn't seem to notice you.

-What will you do?

Cave/Dragonair Island/44 CCPS/60 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Moriko (F Adopted Heracross), Beacon (F Adopted Flaaffy), Alicia (F Expedia Yanma)

I'll try to get its attention and ask for its help.

Skye
22nd May 2006, 12:38 AM
Darkfire-Slowly, you insert your key into the tree trunk, feeling a little weirded out. The key fits perfectly, and you twist it to the right. Something clicks, and for a moment, nothing happens. Bolt groans. Cant you even do that much right?!

As you turn to respond, a sudden rumbling fills your ears. You wheel around and see that a multitude of cracks have covered the base of the tree. Slowly, a doorway forms, and the tree swings open to you. You cant make out whats inside, but a sudden, forbidding feeling grips you

What will you do? Will you enter? Make some preparations? Or something else?

Dragonair Island / Near Route 22, in the mountains / 5 Units of Food - 5 Pokedolls / 16 CCPs - 14 Stamps / No Items

Pokemon:
CC- Anubis( Shiny purple glowing Umbreon), M, Lv.5, Synchronize
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Rest, Hidden Power - Rock, Luster Purge.
Holding: Pokemon Collar

AC- Drystan(Bagon), M, Lv.10, Rock Head
Attacks: Bite, Rage, Super Fang, Twister, Ember, Powder Snow, Swift, Leer, Toxic.
Holding: Pokemon collar

Ex: Bolt the Male Pikachu
Level: 10
Item: None
Trait: Static (when hit by a direct attack, 30% chance that attacker will be paralyzed)
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Charge, Brick Break

We'll go inside.

Charizard04621
23rd May 2006, 09:21 AM
Karin- Realizing that you're a child of the past as well, and as such you may have the power to travel into the past, you ask Fay if she knows how Amber did it.

"I can't do it myself," Fay says, "So I don't know if I could teach you. But I think she did something like meditation. She cleared her mind of everything except... Uh-oh."
"Uh-oh?," asks Alexa.
"Fay, what's going on?," queries Andrew. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine," she replies, "but we've got company."

She looks up and ahead at the sky, causing everyone else to turn to look. As the sunlight floods the atmosphere, it illuminates a set of shadows in the air. They're drawing closer. Soon, they split up, two of them turning in the direction of the rising sun, while the other three head straight towards you and your group. You can make out their long tails, each hanging between a pair of shorter lower limbs, and their heads bulging on top of their apparently large bodies, above their relatively small wings.

-What will you do?


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

If those are Dragonites, we won't be able to fight our way through. I'll use that Eternal Restore to revive Evenstar, and both her and Switchblade will try to slow down the incoming attackers' progress with Icy Wind as we try to run away and hide. I'll recall everyone if the Dragonites get too close; don't want all my pok幦on disabled. If those are friendly we'll be all right after we apologize for the hasty attack, but otherwise it's way better to get out of harm's way first and think later.

Dark Dragonite
23rd May 2006, 10:06 AM
Steve-You hail the great beast, waving your hands over your head, and the Wailord makes her way over to you slowly. The Wingull cluck at you, bored, as you as her what’s going on. The Wailord expels a great spout of water, sprinkling you, before opening its huge maw.

BOOOOOOOOOOAAAAH!

You’re nearly deafened by the cry- it seems that the Wailord is crying! You don’t see any signs of injury…what could be wrong with her? On the other hand, those loud cries might attract unwelcome attention…
What will you do? Flee before your eardrums burst? Try to see what is wrong? Something else?


Dragonair Island /5 food units/5pokedolls/44CCPs

I will send out Loki, my Lv.12 F Lotad to try and see what is wrong with Wailord.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
2nd July 2006, 11:12 PM
You decide to follow the tracks. After walking for some time across some patches of grass and some bits of dry land, the tracks fading away on some points and becoming clearer further ahead, your search leads you to the base of one of the mountains. There, the tracks reach a deeper final line, and come to an end.

-What will you do? Look around? Start climbing the mountain? Go back? Shout? Or do something else?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Pokemon = Gligar, Pikachu, Squirtle

Thanks for the reminder, Gabi. Climbing the mountains sounds like a daunting but interesting task!

Hope you had a nice trip back home!

Knight of Time
28th July 2006, 04:33 PM
Kyle-You politely ask the Golem what the problem is, but he barely hears you. Annoyed, you repeat the question a little louder, but the result is the same. You’re almost shouting before the Golem looks up at you, a forlorn expression on his face.

“I’ve lost something important to me down this mountain stream. The stream winds down the mountain before dumping into a lake, and there’s no way I can retrieve it. I told a passing Swablu my troubles, and it flew down to see if it could find the item before it goes into the lake below. But now I’m wondering just how trustworthy that bird was…how do I know it will come back?”

The Golem stops speaking, deep in thought again, leaving you with the critical question:

What will you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 8
Stamps: 1
Items: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14)

I'm going to tell the Golem that Mako (my male Marshtomp companion here) and I could look for it together, with my Diving Pearl protecting me from drowning, the item shouldn't (hopefully) be too hard to find. From there I'm going to ask the Golem what he lost anyway.

Edit: Before I forget, I gave my Dig TM I received from the EMT to Mako, so it should come in handy (could he possibly use it to dig up buried items?).

Edit2: Gabi, since Trey hasn't been here for ages, in the event that the game comes back to life, which I doubt at this rate, could I bring in my captured male Salamence, Draco in, please? He's currently at L17, and just for the record, he knows Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (it's bred-on), Fly (it's not the SM, but I'm hoping I could ride him anytime for either quicker travelling or for getting to hard-to-reach areas), and Dragon Dance. I'm going to promise Mako that Draco is loyal to me and won't hurt him whatsoever.

Wolfsong
6th August 2006, 09:46 PM
Sorry that it tooke me a while to post. Don't have much time but tries to think of something and hopes i don't do somethign stupid.



[color=hotpink]Amy- You think of giving Uinya your herbal tea, but you lack the means to do it on your own. Serenity uses Softboiled to help her, and then takes the tea out of the pack and offers it to her.

In the meantime, the YamiKairyu is busy fighting Blazer, who has just tried to attack him with his Dragonbreath but ended up releasing some stinky gas instead, and is now shaking his head nervously, trying to get rid of the smell. The YamiKairyu laughs, and slashes him with a Dragon Claw which, unlike Uinya, Blazer manages to endure.

Uinya slowly manages to sit up, and is about to accept the tea when she sees the light on the horizon.

"Oh, no, it's too late!," she cries, with a panicked look on her face, just before disappearing.

The sun becomes visible far beyond the Vortex, and you feel your own body begin to change. As your hind legs become longer and thicker, leaving your front legs out of contact with the ground, you stand up. You feel your tail shorten until it becomes inexistant, your hair grow longer on top of your head, and shorter and scarcer everywhere else. You fill a cold chill on your face as it's exposed to the early morning air, though by then most of your body is covered by the clothes you were wearing before you transformed (yay for magic). A tingling sensation you were hardly noticing leaves you as you become human again.

-What will you do now?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/10 CCPS/41 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

41 CCPs
23 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
1 Herbal Tea
Switching Hook

Let's see. I'll have Starflare attempt to distract YamiKairyu with Thrash. While she is doing that, I will have Blazer use Toxic, Serenity use confusion, Metapod to try another string shot, Trapinch to use strength, and Serenity t o use Mist ball.

btw here is blazer's info.

Blazer
Level 76.5 Male Black and Silver Arcaninie
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport
Holding: Gold key (neutralizes the effect of your opponents protect, safeguard, and destiny bond)
Trait: Intimidate (upon intering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry, Karin, I didn't mean for this to happen. Things turned out differently from what I'd originally expected, but who knows?, some interesting things may happen this way. I think you still have a chance, but it's more of a long shot than the one Amy missed a few updates ago, so we'll probably end up having "The Arc That Was Not Supposed To Happen". If you're still on vacation and can't make your post by the next update, I can give you an extra update or two free of charge (assuming you do nothing). Otherwise, you can post and we'll see if anything changes.

My post:


Gabi- Ventura fires another quick Signal Beam, completely demolishing the hapless Medicham. With one opponent left, Noctowl swoops in and pecks Kirlia's forehead hard. Kirlia ignores the pounding pain, performing Imprison on Kabuto. This doesn't stop the fossil for blasting Kirlia with a wave of cold air, via a Blizzard.

Ventura:176 Noctowl: 121 Kabuto: 72 Kirlia:69 Kadabra: 0 Medicham: 0

What will you do?

Island of Dreams - near the portal on the Craggy Cliffs/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/Stamps and CCPs on my Items page/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my Items page, Special Blend Tea.
Ventura will repeat her last attack (Signal Beam at Kirlia). If that's not enough, Kabuto will use another Blizzard and Noctowl will use her Hidden Power (Water type).

Trey- You try to take a closer look at the Charmander, but he soon starts caughing and a bit of flame comes out. You manage to back off in time to avoid being scorched, but just barely. Then you ask his friend if she knows what was done to help cure her, in her sickness.

"Oh, it wasn't the same," she replies. "I'd been out if the cold back then... gathering food; and it started raining before I could get back to the cave... I barely made it. Then he came with some friends and they kept me warm and fed me until I got better. He didn't get wet, and it's not so cold outside now, but he does seem to have caught something. I think it may be his throat, but he won't let me look inside to make sure."

-Any ideas?


Shonta- You try to get the Magmar's attention. As you move, he notices you and turns to look at you.

"Who are you?," he asks you. "What are you doing here?"

You explain to him what happened with the Magcargo, and tell him that you need help putting his shell back together.

"I was having a bath," the Magmar says. Then he thinks for a moment, and, standing up, he speaks again. "I guess I was about to get out anyway. If you can help me get... ouch!"

The Magmar looks down, then dives under the lava and emerges a few seconds later with something in his hand. It looks deep red and shiny.

"Who was the imbecile who left this inside the lava bath?!," he complains. Then he turns to you again.

"I'm sorry," he says. "That's what you get when you have many pokemon living in the same cave. What was I saying?... Ah, yes, you want my help. I can help you if you help me get dry. The lava's relaxing, but sometimes it takes a while to get it all out after you're done bathing, and it's really annoying once it gets hard. What do you say?"

-What do you say?


Karin- You give Evenstar the Eternal Restore. The Sneasel wakes up, slightly confused at first, but jumping into alertness once she notices the three approaching Dragonites. Switchblade blows a gust of Icy Wind at them, and manages to hit two, slowing down their advance, but not stopping them. The one who was behind flies past the others and dives down to pick Andrew while you're recalling your pokemon and starting to run. Andrew can't avoid being caught, and he struggles to break free, but stops once he's high enough for the Dragonite's grip to be preferrable to the alternative.

When the second Dragonite comes for Alexa, her Quilava defends her with a Smokescreen. The Dragonite looks annoyed, but he manages to find his way. Alexa manages to recall her pokemon before he's out of range, but that's as much as she can do before she, too, is taken away.

Only you and Fay are left on the field. The third Dragonite takes a look at both of you, and finally descends in your direction. You can't outrun her, and have nothing to fight her with, so she gets you and lifts you off the ground. As you're taken away, you hear Fay desperately crying for help. Up ahead, you can see the two Dragonites who took Andrew and Alexa, and not far to the East, at ground level, lies the Vortex, where more Dragonites seem to be converging. You can see three of them and, among them, you can make out a human shape and the shapes of Amy's pokemon next to the Vortex, which looks like a great swirling spiral from above.

-What will you do?


Julina- You start climbing the mountain. Luckily, it's not as steep as it seemed from far away, but it still takes an effort to go up. There are rocks and patches of tall grass. Fortunately there don't seem to be any bugs, reptiles or wild pokemon around. You eventually reach an area covered with large rocks. They don't look easy to climb, although there are holes among them, and there seem to be a few caves a bit higher up.

-What will you do? (I could give you some options, but I don't want to limit your choices.)


Amy- Blazer spits out Toxic at the YamiKairyu, and manages to hit him while he's looking up. The Dragonite turns his attention back to Blazer, with a smirk that could be of either hate or satisfaction. Just before Starflare can reach him, he summons a massive wave that hits both Fire pokemon at the same time. Blazer braces himself for the hit and isn't hurt too badly, but Starflare, who was already charging, takes the worst of the blow. The wave sends her rolling on the ground and, by the time it receeds, the Rapidash is unconscious.

Suddenly, you hear a loud stomp on the ground behind you. At the same time, the Vortex crackles. As you turn to look behind, you see a Dragonite standing on a newly risen pile of earth, looking down with bewilderment. To his left, you can see another Dragonite. This one's smaller than the others, and looks vaguely familiar. The smaller Dragonite approaches Blazer and attacks him with Dragonbreath.

The YamiKairyu speaks in a loud, deep voice, to no one in particular.

"Things are changing," he says. "But it's only just begun. The important changes are about to come."

-What will you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
9th August 2006, 10:46 PM
Julina- You start climbing the mountain. Luckily, it's not as steep as it seemed from far away, but it still takes an effort to go up. There are rocks and patches of tall grass. Fortunately there don't seem to be any bugs, reptiles or wild pokemon around. You eventually reach an area covered with large rocks. They don't look easy to climb, although there are holes among them, and there seem to be a few caves a bit higher up.

-What will you do? (I could give you some options, but I don't want to limit your choices.)

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Pokemon = Gligar, Pikachu, Squirtle

Hmm, I think I'll try to look for signs of life around me.

Lady Vulpix
10th August 2006, 06:16 AM
Julina gets a solo update because she's in a different dimension and does not require synchronization with other player's posts. Don't you feel lucky? :P

Julina- You look around for any signs of life and, for a while, you find nothing. But after a few minutes, you seem to notice something coming out of one of the gaps in the rocks. It's to be about the same color at the stone, but with clearly defined edges and a perfectly geometrical shape (a triangular prism, to be precise). When you try to look closer, it quickly hides inside the hole.

-What will you do? Follow it? Send a pokemon to investigate? Guess what it is that you saw? Keep looking elsewhere? Or do something else?

Everoy
10th August 2006, 10:39 AM
Hmm, I think Ill start Expedia again. I'll only take one pokemon with me, my adopted Sneasel.

Island: Mistonnence Dragart
Location: Welcome Beach
Pok幦on:
Typar (Sneasel M) [ADOPTEE]
>Level 6
>Keen Eye
>Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Bite

Food: 5
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 15
Stamps: 63
Inventory:
Here (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/inventory.htm)

Ill take Circle of Unown to Art Island.

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2006, 09:52 AM
Ah, Patrick... A whole new story, I see. You've already thrown away 2 encounters with other players, so this time we'll make sure to keep you away from everyone else.

Patrick- It's early in the morning. You walk down to the port and look for someone to request a Circle of Unowns, but no one seems to be in yet. Resigned, you sit down to wait for someone to arrive.

You don't have to wait long, however, as a large group of Unowns soon descends from the sky and surrounds you. Most of them form an irregular bulk on the sand, while 6 of them align themselves to spell: WHERE?

You ask them to take you to Art Island, and soon the whole group forms a circle around you and start spinning. They increase their speed until they're moving too fast for your eyes to follow. As that moment, you feel your feet part from the ground, and you and your pokemon are elevated towards the sky.
You see the landscape around you change, as you abandon the island and become surrounded by the sea.

The water seems to move fast below you, and it doesn't take long before you see the shape of Art Island ahead. A few moments later, you find yourself arriving at a large peninsula, a triangle of sandy beach welcoming you. Then, your feet touch the sand, and the Unowns stop spinning. 3 of them wave and leave, while the others form a line in a clearly well-practised move, forming the words HAVE A NICE DAY.

-Where will you go? Will you explore the beach? Follow the river? Head to the store? Go past the store to Route 32? Explore the forest near that route? Look for the bridge to cross the river? Cross the river in some other way? Or do something else?

Everoy
13th August 2006, 04:15 PM
Ah, Patrick... A whole new story, I see. You've already thrown away 2 encounters with other players, so this time we'll make sure to keep you away from everyone else.

Patrick- It's early in the morning. You walk down to the port and look for someone to request a Circle of Unowns, but no one seems to be in yet. Resigned, you sit down to wait for someone to arrive.

You don't have to wait long, however, as a large group of Unowns soon descends from the sky and surrounds you. Most of them form an irregular bulk on the sand, while 6 of them align themselves to spell: WHERE?

You ask them to take you to Art Island, and soon the whole group forms a circle around you and start spinning. They increase their speed until they're moving too fast for your eyes to follow. As that moment, you feel your feet part from the ground, and you and your pokemon are elevated towards the sky.
You see the landscape around you change, as you abandon the island and become surrounded by the sea.

The water seems to move fast below you, and it doesn't take long before you see the shape of Art Island ahead. A few moments later, you find yourself arriving at a large peninsula, a triangle of sandy beach welcoming you. Then, your feet touch the sand, and the Unowns stop spinning. 3 of them wave and leave, while the others form a line in a clearly well-practised move, forming the words HAVE A NICE DAY.

-Where will you go? Will you explore the beach? Follow the river? Head to the store? Go past the store to Route 32? Explore the forest near that route? Look for the bridge to cross the river? Cross the river in some other way? Or do something else?

^.^; Sorry about that...

Island: Art Island
Location: Beach
Pok幦on:
Typar (Sneasel M) [ADOPTEE]
>Level 6
>Keen Eye
>Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Bite

Food: 5
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 15
Stamps: 63
Inventory:
Here (http://www.freewebs.com/kevvaelli/inventory.htm)

I'll go past the store to Route 32.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
14th August 2006, 07:02 PM
Julina- You look around for any signs of life and, for a while, you find nothing. But after a few minutes, you seem to notice something coming out of one of the gaps in the rocks. It's to be about the same color at the stone, but with clearly defined edges and a perfectly geometrical shape (a triangular prism, to be precise). When you try to look closer, it quickly hides inside the hole.

Yes, I do feel quite lucky as a matter of fact. ;D

Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Door #1

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

Pokemon = Gligar, Pikachu, Squirtle

Could it possibly be a Porygon? I'll ask gently for the Pokemon (if it is a Pokemon) to not be afraid; I won't hurt it. Then I'll send Pikachu to comfort it and lure it out hopefully.

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 02:07 PM
NOTICE: I don't like doing this, butit seems it can't be avoided. Trey and I are both very busy right now, and so are the players currently on Pixie Island, so we'll have to put the game on hiatus until we can all sort things out. You may still post (if you're either Amy or Karin, by all means DO post; if you're another player, your posts will still be welcome), but we may not be able to update for a while. Sorry about that. We'll resume updates as soon as we can.

Wolfsong
4th April 2009, 11:38 PM
(Not really sure if this will work but we'll try it. It's been so long i don't remember who's up or who's down for the count besides starflare...

and also blazer and ranec's info:

Blazer
Level 76.5 Male Black and Silver Arcaninie
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch, Howl, Teleport, Reversal, Fire Fang, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang
Holding: Gold key (neutralizes the effect of your opponents protect, safeguard, and destiny bond)
Trait: Intimidate (upon intering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)

and

Ranec
Level 40.5 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Faint Attack, Hyper Beam, Charm, Night Shade, Torment, Facade, Yawn, Baton Pass, Focus Energy, Odor Sleuth, Taunt, Mud Slap, Dream Eater
Holding: Pokemon Collar (50% Physical attack boost)
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.) )




[color=hotpink]Amy- Blazer spits out Toxic at the YamiKairyu, and manages to hit him while he's looking up. The Dragonite turns his attention back to Blazer, with a smirk that could be of either hate or satisfaction. Just before Starflare can reach him, he summons a massive wave that hits both Fire pokemon at the same time. Blazer braces himself for the hit and isn't hurt too badly, but Starflare, who was already charging, takes the worst of the blow. The wave sends her rolling on the ground and, by the time it receeds, the Rapidash is unconscious.

Suddenly, you hear a loud stomp on the ground behind you. At the same time, the Vortex crackles. As you turn to look behind, you see a Dragonite standing on a newly risen pile of earth, looking down with bewilderment. To his left, you can see another Dragonite. This one's smaller than the others, and looks vaguely familiar. The smaller Dragonite approaches Blazer and attacks him with Dragonbreath.

The YamiKairyu speaks in a loud, deep voice, to no one in particular.

"Things are changing," he says. "But it's only just begun. The important changes are about to come."

-What will you do?


Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/10 CCPS/41 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

29 CCPs
40 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

I'll silently ask Ralts if she has any ideas on what we should do while Blazer will use a couple recovers. While he's doing that i'll also have ralts teleport him out of the way whatever attack is coming his way.

Lune the Guardian
5th April 2009, 12:21 AM
Karin- You give Evenstar the Eternal Restore. The Sneasel wakes up, slightly confused at first, but jumping into alertness once she notices the three approaching Dragonites. Switchblade blows a gust of Icy Wind at them, and manages to hit two, slowing down their advance, but not stopping them. The one who was behind flies past the others and dives down to pick Andrew while you're recalling your pokemon and starting to run. Andrew can't avoid being caught, and he struggles to break free, but stops once he's high enough for the Dragonite's grip to be preferrable to the alternative.

When the second Dragonite comes for Alexa, her Quilava defends her with a Smokescreen. The Dragonite looks annoyed, but he manages to find his way. Alexa manages to recall her pokemon before he's out of range, but that's as much as she can do before she, too, is taken away.

Only you and Fay are left on the field. The third Dragonite takes a look at both of you, and finally descends in your direction. You can't outrun her, and have nothing to fight her with, so she gets you and lifts you off the ground. As you're taken away, you hear Fay desperately crying for help. Up ahead, you can see the two Dragonites who took Andrew and Alexa, and not far to the East, at ground level, lies the Vortex, where more Dragonites seem to be converging. You can see three of them and, among them, you can make out a human shape and the shapes of Amy's pokemon next to the Vortex, which looks like a great swirling spiral from above.

-What will you do?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I wonder why we were brought here... I'll cautiously approach the human figure which I presume to be Amy.

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome back! It's good to see the game up and running again! Even if the situation isn't looking good for the characters at the time.

Karin- You try to catch Amy's attention, but the Dragonite that's holding you quickly carries you away and stops right on top of the Vortex. You see the tornado spinning irregularly below you to the sound of what seems like random electrical discharges.

You don't have much time to contemplate it, though, as the Dragonite releases you and you begin to fall. Strangely, your falling speed does not accelerate as it normally should; instead, it varies irregularly, speeding up and slowing down at random. Soon, you see a group of people below. A woman around 30 years old, a teenage boy with shoulder-length hair, and four children. As soon as you notice them, your feet suddenly touch the ground. Fortunately, you're unharmed. You hear the sound of something else falling, and as you turn to see you notice Alexa standing up. After than, Andrew lands on his side with a thud. The woman runs to his aid.

"Are you OK?" she asks him.
"Amber?" Andrew looks up at her. "What's going on? Why are we here? Where is here?"
"You know her?" asks Alexa.
"One question at a time, please," Amber tells the kids. "Anywhere else we'd have all the time in the world to talk, but this place has too much chaos magic for our powers to work normally. I can't foresee what will happen, but I'm afraid things are likely to get worse before they get better. The YamiKairyu got what he wanted, he's managed to bring us all here and now he will try to use our powers in order to..."
"Aaah!"

Amber's explanation is interrupted by a cry of pain coming from Alexa and two of the other children, a boy and a girl with similar features who cling to each other with all their strength.

"Oh, no, it's started," Amber says with a worried look in her face. "He picked the children of the present first? Or did the Vortex choose for him?"

She doesn't have much time to speculate, and neither do you. Soon, an intense pain surges through your whole body. It feels like some strong energy were pushing at you from your inside, trying to come out. The sensation lasts for a few seconds. Then it explodes. For a fraction of a second, you feel as if your whole body were blowing up. But then it's gone and you realize you're still alive, and still inside the Vortex. You feel drain and your body still aches from what it's just been through, but the more intense pain is gone.

Amber makes an effort to stand up and helps you, the young boy and the three children of the future. Then it's the turn for Andrew and the remaining two children to scream in pain. When they stop, the crackling sounds around you become louder and you're blinded by a bright white light.

Once you're able to see again, you find yourself standing on a patch of green grass. By the look of the sky, it's early to mid-morning. There are only a few clouds and the air is cool, but not too cold. There's no sign of the other children of time, nor anyone else for that matter.

-What will you do?

Amy- You silently ask Ralts if she has any ideas, but she shrugs, unable to think of anything that will help. You then tell her to teleport Blazer to safety while he uses Recover to heal himself. She does so, and manages to save Blazer from a second Dragonbreath. The attacking Dragonite looks around, confused.

"Leave them," the YamiKairyu instructs the smaller Dragonite. "They're no longer a threat."

He then looks at the Vortex, and smiles.

"Everything's ready now. First, let's make sure there can be no interruptions."

As he says this, he approaches the unconscious Natu and stomps on her. You hear a cracking sound.

"It's ironic that such a tiny pokemon could be so much of a nuisance," the YamiKairyu says. "Well, not anymore."

He starts shaking his wings and soars into the air in the direction of the Vortex. The smaller Dragonite stands in front of you, blocking you the way. You manage to see the YamiKairyu touch the Vortex with his claws. You hear screams coming from inside, soon to be drowned by the crackle of electricity flowing in all directions from the Vortex. Then the YamiKairyu fades from your sight.

You suddenly hear a voice saying "I will protect you. I won't let him touch you. I'm calling for your help once more. Please help me make things right again." You recognize it as the Maiden's voice.

Soon, a bright light flashes away from within the Vortex, and you're pushed back by what feels like a shockwave. Then everything seems to go back to normal, except that the Dragonites are gone, as in Uinya, or what was left of her. You're surrounded by Ranec, Serenity, Omastar, Metapod, Starflare and Trapinch. The temperature has risen, and the sun is shining bright in a clear sky.

-What will you do now?

Kyle- You offer the Golem to help, assuring that you'll be able to find whatever it is that he has lost. Realizing you don't know what that is, you ask that to the Golem.

"It's..." he begins. "Please don't laugh when you hear this." He looks at you and, noticing that you seem serious, he explains himself. "It's my lucky charm. A translucent white stone that forms a rainbow when it's close to the water. All problems seemed easy to overcome while I had it with me."

You nod and promise to help him find it. You summon Draco to help you, assuring the Golem that he's a friend and will never try to hurt him. You can't tell from the Golem's expression whether he trusts Draco or not, but he urges you to hurry.

Before you leave the Golem's home, you hear a female voice with no specific location. "I will protect you. I won't let him touch you. I'm calling for your help once more. Please help me make things right again." The voice fades as mysteriously as it appeared.

-What will you do?

Knight of Time
5th April 2009, 06:21 PM
Kyle- You offer the Golem to help, assuring that you'll be able to find whatever it is that he has lost. Realizing you don't know what that is, you ask that to the Golem.

"It's..." he begins. "Please don't laugh when you hear this." He looks at you and, noticing that you seem serious, he explains himself. "It's my lucky charm. A translucent white stone that forms a rainbow when it's close to the water. All problems seemed easy to overcome while I had it with me."

You nod and promise to help him find it. You summon Draco to help you, assuring the Golem that he's a friend and will never try to hurt him. You can't tell from the Golem's expression whether he trusts Draco or not, but he urges you to hurry.

Before you leave the Golem's home, you hear a female voice with no specific location. "I will protect you. I won't let him touch you. I'm calling for your help once more. Please help me make things right again." The voice fades as mysteriously as it appeared.

-What will you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 2
Stamps: 13
Items: Lunar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 17
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

I'm going to tell the Golem to leave the search to me, Mako, and Draco, for Mako and I, both of us will search the water nearby, and I'll have Draco search the ground around this area, flying if necessary.

lvl100mewtwo
5th April 2009, 08:19 PM
Alright, I'm gonna give this a shot, for the heck of it...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Just Starting

Backpack:
25 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

I would like to start off on Art Island via Charizard Carrier

Also, umm, if I catch something here, I would guess this counts as my captured pokemon eh? as in can I use these in the battle range? I remember this from back in the day, I just ain't sure :S sorry, haha...

Lune the Guardian
5th April 2009, 11:55 PM
Karin- You try to catch Amy's attention, but the Dragonite that's holding you quickly carries you away and stops right on top of the Vortex. You see the tornado spinning irregularly below you to the sound of what seems like random electrical discharges.

You don't have much time to contemplate it, though, as the Dragonite releases you and you begin to fall. Strangely, your falling speed does not accelerate as it normally should; instead, it varies irregularly, speeding up and slowing down at random. Soon, you see a group of people below. A woman around 30 years old, a teenage boy with shoulder-length hair, and four children. As soon as you notice them, your feet suddenly touch the ground. Fortunately, you're unharmed. You hear the sound of something else falling, and as you turn to see you notice Alexa standing up. After than, Andrew lands on his side with a thud. The woman runs to his aid.

"Are you OK?" she asks him.
"Amber?" Andrew looks up at her. "What's going on? Why are we here? Where is here?"
"You know her?" asks Alexa.
"One question at a time, please," Amber tells the kids. "Anywhere else we'd have all the time in the world to talk, but this place has too much chaos magic for our powers to work normally. I can't foresee what will happen, but I'm afraid things are likely to get worse before they get better. The YamiKairyu got what he wanted, he's managed to bring us all here and now he will try to use our powers in order to..."
"Aaah!"

Amber's explanation is interrupted by a cry of pain coming from Alexa and two of the other children, a boy and a girl with similar features who cling to each other with all their strength.

"Oh, no, it's started," Amber says with a worried look in her face. "He picked the children of the present first? Or did the Vortex choose for him?"

She doesn't have much time to speculate, and neither do you. Soon, an intense pain surges through your whole body. It feels like some strong energy were pushing at you from your inside, trying to come out. The sensation lasts for a few seconds. Then it explodes. For a fraction of a second, you feel as if your whole body were blowing up. But then it's gone and you realize you're still alive, and still inside the Vortex. You feel drain and your body still aches from what it's just been through, but the more intense pain is gone.

Amber makes an effort to stand up and helps you, the young boy and the three children of the future. Then it's the turn for Andrew and the remaining two children to scream in pain. When they stop, the crackling sounds around you become louder and you're blinded by a bright white light.

Once you're able to see again, you find yourself standing on a patch of green grass. By the look of the sky, it's early to mid-morning. There are only a few clouds and the air is cool, but not too cold. There's no sign of the other children of time, nor anyone else for that matter.

-What will you do?


Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy



Is this a dream? I'll try to release Evenstar and ask her to use Rain Dance. I wonder if we are able to change the conditions in this world. I'll ask her if she sees the same things that I see.

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2009, 08:09 AM
Kyle- You tell the Golem to leave the search to your team, and head towards the lake, telling Draco to search the ground while you and Mako look for the stone underwater. As you approach the lake, you hear some screeching noises in the sky. You look up to see a battle between a Staravia and a Swablu. By the look of things, the Staravia seems to be giving the Swablu a beating. The Swablu looks like it's trying to escape, flying quite fast, but can't get rid of its persecutor, who seems to be able to manipulate wind currents to bring the Swablu back.

-What will you do?


Alex- I've answered your questions via IM.

You stand at the port on Welcome Beach, waiting for your transportation to arrive. Soon, a Charizard comes to meet you. He wraps his arms around you and effortlessly picks you up.

The Charizards shakes his wind, causing some sand to rise around you. Then he jumps up and takes to the sky, holding you in his arms. You see the sea water rush below you and hear nothing butthe sound of the wind and the shaking of the Charizard's wings... until a female voice that seems to come out of nowhere says something to you. She says she will protect you, and asks for your help. There is sadness in her voice. Then it's gone and replaced by the wind again.

After spending some time in the air with no further events of notice, you can see Art Island ahead of you. You watch as the island seems to become larger, and a few minutes later you land on another sandy shore. The Charizard releases you and takes off again, flying away.

Before you have the chance to look around, you see a man in a black uniform walking towards you.

-What will you do?


Karin- Wondering whether you're dreaming, you release Evenstar and asking to use Rain Dance. She complies, and you see the clouds gather above you until their mass becomes thick and dark, and rain begins to pour. You then ask the Sneasel if she sees the same things you see. She tells you she can only see the rain and the grassy ground below you (it's getting muddy, by the way). She then looks around and points at something behind you. As you turn around, you see a big old tree with a thick, hollow trunk. Something seems to be moving inside the trunk, but you can't see it clearly from when you're standing. You can only distinguish the glitter of something golden every now and then.

-What will you do?

Knight of Time
6th April 2009, 08:25 AM
Kyle- You tell the Golem to leave the search to your team, and head towards the lake, telling Draco to search the ground while you and Mako look for the stone underwater. As you approach the lake, you hear some screeching noises in the sky. You look up to see a battle between a Staravia and a Swablu. By the look of things, the Staravia seems to be giving the Swablu a beating. The Swablu looks like it's trying to escape, flying quite fast, but can't get rid of its persecutor, who seems to be able to manipulate wind currents to bring the Swablu back.

-What will you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 2
Stamps: 13
Items: Lunar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 17
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

I'm going to shout to the Staravia to leave that poor Swablu alone, if it persists though, I'm going to send Draco after it (while assuring the Swablu that Draco is one, going after the Staravia, and two, that he can protect the Swablu), and have him use Thunder Fang on it until it stops the troublemaking.

lvl100mewtwo
6th April 2009, 12:44 PM
Alex

You stand at the port on Welcome Beach, waiting for your transportation to arrive. Soon, a Charizard comes to meet you. He wraps his arms around you and effortlessly picks you up.

The Charizards shakes his wind, causing some sand to rise around you. Then he jumps up and takes to the sky, holding you in his arms. You see the sea water rush below you and hear nothing butthe sound of the wind and the shaking of the Charizard's wings... until a female voice that seems to come out of nowhere says something to you. She says she will protect you, and asks for your help. There is sadness in her voice. Then it's gone and replaced by the wind again.

After spending some time in the air with no further events of notice, you can see Art Island ahead of you. You watch as the island seems to become larger, and a few minutes later you land on another sandy shore. The Charizard releases you and takes off again, flying away.

Before you have the chance to look around, you see a man in a black uniform walking towards you.

-What will you do?



Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, just got on

Backpack:
25 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

I'll meet the man with cautious intent, see what he has to say. If the man is hostile, I'll see what he has for battle, if too strong, I'll get a good run on, if just near Macedon in level, I'll give it a shot. If the man isn't hostile, I'll listen intently and see whats going on.

Lune the Guardian
6th April 2009, 01:06 PM
Karin- Wondering whether you're dreaming, you release Evenstar and asking to use Rain Dance. She complies, and you see the clouds gather above you until their mass becomes thick and dark, and rain begins to pour. You then ask the Sneasel if she sees the same things you see. She tells you she can only see the rain and the grassy ground below you (it's getting muddy, by the way). She then looks around and points at something behind you. As you turn around, you see a big old tree with a thick, hollow trunk. Something seems to be moving inside the trunk, but you can't see it clearly from when you're standing. You can only distinguish the glitter of something golden every now and then.

-What will you do?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

Something golden, huh? I hope it's not a trap. We'll approach the trunk carefully so that we can examine it more closely.

Wolfsong
6th April 2009, 01:08 PM
Amy- You silently ask Ralts if she has any ideas, but she shrugs, unable to think of anything that will help. You then tell her to teleport Blazer to safety while he uses Recover to heal himself. She does so, and manages to save Blazer from a second Dragonbreath. The attacking Dragonite looks around, confused.

"Leave them," the YamiKairyu instructs the smaller Dragonite. "They're no longer a threat."

He then looks at the Vortex, and smiles.

"Everything's ready now. First, let's make sure there can be no interruptions."

As he says this, he approaches the unconscious Natu and stomps on her. You hear a cracking sound.

"It's ironic that such a tiny pokemon could be so much of a nuisance," the YamiKairyu says. "Well, not anymore."

He starts shaking his wings and soars into the air in the direction of the Vortex. The smaller Dragonite stands in front of you, blocking you the way. You manage to see the YamiKairyu touch the Vortex with his claws. You hear screams coming from inside, soon to be drowned by the crackle of electricity flowing in all directions from the Vortex. Then the YamiKairyu fades from your sight.

You suddenly hear a voice saying "I will protect you. I won't let him touch you. I'm calling for your help once more. Please help me make things right again." You recognize it as the Maiden's voice.

Soon, a bright light flashes away from within the Vortex, and you're pushed back by what feels like a shockwave. Then everything seems to go back to normal, except that the Dragonites are gone, as in Uinya, or what was left of her. You're surrounded by Ranec, Serenity, Omastar, Metapod, Starflare and Trapinch. The temperature has risen, and the sun is shining bright in a clear sky.

-What will you do now?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/40 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CCPs
40 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

I'll have Ranec to see if he can use his psychic powers to get a messae to ralts for her and blazer to teleport back and meet up with us. While he's doing that, I'll check on Starflare. Then i'll have Ranec use Odor Sleuth to see if he can detect anyone nearby.

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2009, 11:10 AM
Kyle- You shout at the Staravia to leave the Swablu alone, but the bird pokemon ignores you. You then instruct Draco to attack the Staravia with Thunder Fang. As Draco ascends, you try to reassure the Swablu by telling him that Draco is going after the Staravia in order to protect him.

Draco manages to catch the Staravia off-guard and sinks his teeth into the bird's flesh, sending an electrical discharge. The Staravia screeches in pain, but manages to break free. He begins to fly in circles around Draco, leaving behind copies of himself that immediately start following him. The Swablu takes advantage of the Staravia's distraction to descend to the ground and hide behind you.

-What will you do now?


Alex- You approach the man with cautious intent. He approaches you with a serious look on his face.

"Good morning, sir," he says to you. "What is the reason for your visit to Art Island?"

-How will you respond?


Karin- Hoping that you're not walking into a trap, you approach the trunk carefully in order to see what's inside. The glitter turns out to come from the feathers of what looks like some kind of large bird with blue and golden stripes. It appears to be stuck inside the golden trunk, and struggling to come out. It stops moving as it hears you get close. For a few seconds, nothing happens. Then you hear a sigh coming from inside the trunk, and then a voice.

"Thank the infinite streams it's you," the voice says. "This is embarrassing. Will you please help me out? I can't see a thing in here!"

-What will you do?


Amy- While Ranec tries to send a message to ralts for her and Blazer to teleport back to you, you check on Starflare. The Rapidash has regained consciousness, but still looks weak and hurt. You ask Ranec to use Odor Sleuth to see if he can detect anyone nearby. Ranec smells around, and says he can feel the smells of a city not far from where you are. Then Ralts appears, bringing Blazer with her. Your team is whole once again. (You should probably remove Alexa's Quilava from your list, though.)

-What will you do now?

Knight of Time
7th April 2009, 11:21 AM
Kyle- You shout at the Staravia to leave the Swablu alone, but the bird pokemon ignores you. You then instruct Draco to attack the Staravia with Thunder Fang. As Draco ascends, you try to reassure the Swablu by telling him that Draco is going after the Staravia in order to protect him.

Draco manages to catch the Staravia off-guard and sinks his teeth into the bird's flesh, sending an electrical discharge. The Staravia screeches in pain, but manages to break free. He begins to fly in circles around Draco, leaving behind copies of himself that immediately start following him. The Swablu takes advantage of the Staravia's distraction to descend to the ground and hide behind you.

-What will you do now?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 2
Stamps: 13
Items: Lunar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 17
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

I'm going to turn around and gently pat the Swablu on the head, assuring him things will be fine, then I'm going to turn back to Draco, and tell him not to be fooled by the Staravia's Double Team clones, before having him use a well-spread Dragon Rage, arcing it incase the Staravia tries to dodge.

Lune the Guardian
7th April 2009, 11:44 AM
These are great updates, Gabi! :D


Karin- Hoping that you're not walking into a trap, you approach the trunk carefully in order to see what's inside. The glitter turns out to come from the feathers of what looks like some kind of large bird with blue and golden stripes. It appears to be stuck inside the golden trunk, and struggling to come out. It stops moving as it hears you get close. For a few seconds, nothing happens. Then you hear a sigh coming from inside the trunk, and then a voice.

"Thank the infinite streams it's you," the voice says. "This is embarrassing. Will you please help me out? I can't see a thing in here!"

-What will you do?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll try not to appear suspicious, but I'll be ready to recall Evenstar and run if the bird turns out to be dangerous. I'll attempt to help the bird out myself, but if I fail, I'll ask Evenstar to Scratch carefully away at the bark trapping the bird.

Wolfsong
7th April 2009, 02:30 PM
Amy- While Ranec tries to send a message to ralts for her and Blazer to teleport back to you, you check on Starflare. The Rapidash has regained consciousness, but still looks weak and hurt. You ask Ranec to use Odor Sleuth to see if he can detect anyone nearby. Ranec smells around, and says he can feel the smells of a city not far from where you are. Then Ralts appears, bringing Blazer with her. Your team is whole once again. (You should probably remove Alexa's Quilava from your list, though.)

-What will you do now?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/21 CCPS/57 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

21 CCPs
57 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

hmmm... I'll Serenity use wish on Starflare. Then, if i can, I'll recall everyone except for Ranec and Blazer. Then the three of us will head towards the city, otherwise all of us will head that way. If the going is too slow, i'll ask blazer if he'd be willing to give me a ride.

lvl100mewtwo
7th April 2009, 02:46 PM
Alex- You approach the man with cautious intent. He approaches you with a serious look on his face.

"Good morning, sir," he says to you. "What is the reason for your visit to Art Island?"

-How will you respond?

I will respond by saying that i am just here to visit, explore the island and take in on the sites, maybe try and catch a few pokemon...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, just got on

Backpack:
35 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 07:31 AM
Kyle- As you turn around to pat the Swablu on the head and assure him things will be fine, you realize you know this Swablu. He's... he's come a long way, hasn't it?

Male Swablu
Level 12
Knows: Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing, Agility, Steel Wing.
Trait: Natural Cure.


In the meantime, Draco attacks the Staravia and its clones with his Dragon Rage. It works! The clones disappear and the Staravia starts falling.

Draco grows to level 18!

-What will you do?


Karin- Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my updates. I enjoy writing them. :)

Ready to recall Evenstar and run if the bird turns out to be dangerous, but trying not to appear suspicious, you try to pull the bird out of the tree. After struggling a bit, you manage to liberate his head and realize he's a Xatu, only with a very unusual color pattern. He looks at you and thanks you before teleporting out of the tree. He is now standing next to you.

"Sorry about that," he says. "I had intended to come here, but the chaos magic messed with my portal and I ended up stuck and in the dark. I can't even teleport if I don't know where I am and where I'm going."

He dusts hus feathers with his wings, trying to regain composure.

"Anyway," he continues, "I'm known as the Gatekeeper. But you can call me Gale, I believe my title doesn't mean much at a time like this. To be honest I don't think I have it in me to be formal and detached after what's just happened, please excuse the relative tense inaccuracy."

While his words still sound formal, there is sadness in his voice and in his eyes. He goes silent and appears to be lost in his thoughts.

-What will you do?


Amy- You wait while Serenity heals Starflare, and then recall everyone but Ranec and Blazer. Together, you head towards the city. After walking for a few minutes, the city becomes visible. You ask Blazer if he can give you a ride in order to arrive faster, and he accedes. Soon, you reach the city. The view in front of you looks roughly like the outskirts of Pixie City looked last night, but the houses look poor and unattended. The few people on the street have a similar look to them. They're all wearing old, worn-out clothes and the expression on their faces and bodies suggests they may have seen better times, but not for a while.

-What will you do?


Alex- You tell the man that you're just here to visit, explore the island and take in on the sites, maybe try and catch a few pokemon. He then pulls out two forms and tells you to fill them in. The first one asks your name, age, gender, country of origin, occupation, intended duration of your stay and all the stuff you normally have to complete when you enter a different country. The second form is specific for pokemon trainers and has questions about your pokemon.

While you're looking at the forms, the man, still looking at you, asks you a question.

"What do you know about the great flood that took place eight years ago?"

-What will you do now? Fill in the forms? Answer (how)? Both? Something else?

Knight of Time
8th April 2009, 08:50 AM
Kyle- As you turn around to pat the Swablu on the head and assure him things will be fine, you realize you know this Swablu. He's... he's come a long way, hasn't it?

Male Swablu
Level 12
Knows: Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing, Agility, Steel Wing.
Trait: Natural Cure.


In the meantime, Draco attacks the Staravia and its clones with his Dragon Rage. It works! The clones disappear and the Staravia starts falling.

Draco grows to level 18!

-What will you do?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 2
Stamps: 13
Items: Lunar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), Swablu (male, L12), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 18
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

I'm going to thank Draco for his help (and thanks for the level-up, Gabi, I wasn't expecting that to happen after battling a hostile wild Pokemon!), then I'm going to turn to the Swablu, ask him his name, and tell him it's great to see him again. From there, I'm going to ask him if he knows where the stone landed.

Lune the Guardian
8th April 2009, 12:08 PM
How do you do these so fast, Gabi? They're great! ^_^


Karin- Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my updates. I enjoy writing them. :)

Ready to recall Evenstar and run if the bird turns out to be dangerous, but trying not to appear suspicious, you try to pull the bird out of the tree. After struggling a bit, you manage to liberate his head and realize he's a Xatu, only with a very unusual color pattern. He looks at you and thanks you before teleporting out of the tree. He is now standing next to you.

"Sorry about that," he says. "I had intended to come here, but the chaos magic messed with my portal and I ended up stuck and in the dark. I can't even teleport if I don't know where I am and where I'm going."

He dusts his feathers with his wings, trying to regain composure.

"Anyway," he continues, "I'm known as the Gatekeeper. But you can call me Gale, I believe my title doesn't mean much at a time like this. To be honest I don't think I have it in me to be formal and detached after what's just happened, please excuse the relative tense inaccuracy."

While his words still sound formal, there is sadness in his voice and in his eyes. He goes silent and appears to be lost in his thoughts.

-What will you do?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll ask if he's all right and if there's anything I can do to help. I'll also tell him that I don't mean to pry, but if he wants to tell me what's happened, I'd gladly listen.

lvl100mewtwo
8th April 2009, 12:48 PM
Alex- You tell the man that you're just here to visit, explore the island and take in on the sites, maybe try and catch a few pokemon. He then pulls out two forms and tells you to fill them in. The first one asks your name, age, gender, country of origin, occupation, intended duration of your stay and all the stuff you normally have to complete when you enter a different country. The second form is specific for pokemon trainers and has questions about your pokemon.

While you're looking at the forms, the man, still looking at you, asks you a question.

"What do you know about the great flood that took place eight years ago?"

-What will you do now? Fill in the forms? Answer (how)? Both? Something else?

I will fill out the forms, as to comply with the regions policy, and answer that I have no idea about the flood that happened 8 years ago, i was off the continent at the time that this all happened...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, just got on

Backpack:
35 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2009, 04:17 PM
Kyle- You thank Draco for his help while the Staravia crashes into the ground. You then turn to the Swablu, tell him it's great to see him again, and ask him his name. The Swablu lets out a chuckle.

"Only now you ask?" he says. "Everyone calls me Sky, but you can give me a different name if you want."

You ask him if he knows where the stone landed.

"I saw something shiny in the water before I was attacked," he replies. "It may be the stone, but I couldn't check. That Staravia came out of nowhere and started throwing wind at me. I asked him what his problem was, but he didn't relpy and just kept attacking like a robot."

-What will you do now?


Karin- You ask the Xatu if he's all right and if there's anything I can do to help. You tell him that you don't mean to pry, but if he wants to tell me what's happened, you'll gladly listen.

"Thanks," he says, still thoughtful. "I... I don't know what to say, I'm still trying to take it in. I should be able to find a way to sort things out without letting my feelings get in the middle. I had a plan. We all did. But we failed, and now my cousin's gone. And the YamiKairyu got what he wanted. But it isn't over yet, this only means we'll have to work harder. I'm sure we still have a chance to revert the damage that has been done. Maybe even save her. It's OK to take risky actions when the consequences of not taking them are worse than the risks."

It's not clear whether he's talking to you or to himself.

-How will you respond?


Alex- You fill out the forms, as to comply with the region's policy, and answer that you have no idea about the flood that happened 8 years ago, as you were off the continent at the time that this all happened.

The man gives you another look, as if examining you, and then takes the forms from you.

"That's strange," he says. "I could swear you look a lot like the guy who was seen at the temple right before the incident. But I must admit the photos were hazy. You're free to go. Be careful and don't get into trouble. If you see a police officer or a member of the YK force, follow their instructions and don't complain. Enjoy your stay."

With that, he goes back to where he came from. He doesn't seem to want to remain standing there any more than you do.

-What will you do now? You're standing on Art beach. You can see the map here (http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/1035902615036014921kHXodC).

Knight of Time
8th April 2009, 05:15 PM
Kyle- You thank Draco for his help while the Staravia crashes into the ground. You then turn to the Swablu, tell him it's great to see him again, and ask him his name. The Swablu lets out a chuckle.

"Only now you ask?" he says. "Everyone calls me Sky, but you can give me a different name if you want."

You ask him if he knows where the stone landed.

"I saw something shiny in the water before I was attacked," he replies. "It may be the stone, but I couldn't check. That Staravia came out of nowhere and started throwing wind at me. I asked him what his problem was, but he didn't relpy and just kept attacking like a robot."

-What will you do now?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 2
Stamps: 13
Items: Lunar Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), Swablu (male, L12), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 18
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

Hmm, I suppose I could give the Swablu a new name, I'm going to ask him what he thinks of the name "Dimitri".

From there, I'm going to jump into the water with Mako, and ask Dimitri if he can keep watch of Mako and I, and give us directions to the sunken treasure.

Lune the Guardian
8th April 2009, 05:30 PM
Karin- You ask the Xatu if he's all right and if there's anything I can do to help. You tell him that you don't mean to pry, but if he wants to tell me what's happened, you'll gladly listen.

"Thanks," he says, still thoughtful. "I... I don't know what to say, I'm still trying to take it in. I should be able to find a way to sort things out without letting my feelings get in the middle. I had a plan. We all did. But we failed, and now my cousin's gone. And the YamiKairyu got what he wanted. But it isn't over yet, this only means we'll have to work harder. I'm sure we still have a chance to revert the damage that has been done. Maybe even save her. It's OK to take risky actions when the consequences of not taking them are worse than the risks."

It's not clear whether he's talking to you or to himself.

-How will you respond?

Island: Pixie Island
Location: Outside Pixie City
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I'll ask the Xatu who his cousin is, what risks would need to be taken to save her, and what the YamiKairyu wanted.

lvl100mewtwo
8th April 2009, 11:07 PM
Alex- You fill out the forms, as to comply with the region's policy, and answer that you have no idea about the flood that happened 8 years ago, as you were off the continent at the time that this all happened.

The man gives you another look, as if examining you, and then takes the forms from you.

"That's strange," he says. "I could swear you look a lot like the guy who was seen at the temple right before the incident. But I must admit the photos were hazy. You're free to go. Be careful and don't get into trouble. If you see a police officer or a member of the YK force, follow their instructions and don't complain. Enjoy your stay."

With that, he goes back to where he came from. He doesn't seem to want to remain standing there any more than you do.

-What will you do now? You're standing on Art beach. You can see the map here.

Me and Macedon are gonna get off the beach and and walk on route 31 north, taking in the sights, check out the areas. We'll try and stay as far away to water as possible...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island Beach, going to walk on Route 31

Backpack:
35 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

[edit] just to let everyone know, my computer crashed, so I will be extra slow to answer now... hopefully I'll have it fixed by the weekend... or I'll have to buy a new one next week...

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2009, 12:04 PM
Kyle- You ask the Swablu what he thinks of the name "Dimitri". He thinks about it for a moment, and finally says: "yes, it sounds more personal than Sky... I think I like it!"

Then, using the Diving Pearl, you jump into the water with Mako, asking Dimitri to keep watch over the two of you and give you directions to the sunken treasure. Dimitry nods and takes off.

At first, you see nothing of interest other than a few ordinary stones and weeds. You then see something moving ahead. It looks like a set of small black lines swimming one way now, then the other way. After a few seconds, you hear Dimitry's voice calling to you from above.

"I see it!" he says. "Turn right and keep swiming!"

-Will you? Or will you do something else?


Karin- You ask the Xatu who his cousin is, what risks would need to be taken to save her, and what the YamiKairyu wanted. He takes a few moments to think.

"She wouldn't want me to give you her name," he finally says. "At least not directly. She always liked to test everyone she met, I've never quite agreed with that, but I will respect her wishes. However, I can tell you about my family. We're all Natu and Xatu who were born with abilities beyond those normally found in our kind. For generations, we have used our powers to protect the course of events in the dimensions to which we have access. However, we know how dangerous it can be to disrupt the timelines or, as some often say, change history. For that reason, we try not to interfere with the flow of time unless it's strictly required. Some of us even go as far as to not interfere with the decisions of others under any circumstances. I think that may be why she allowed her champion to fight a hopeless battle instead of insisting that she ran for the Vortex while there was still time. I refuse to believe she was still testing her. Whatever the reason, it was a poor choice, and she paid the ultimate price for it. Now the YamiKairyu has used the Vortex and the powers of the Children of Time to change history to his own benefit. The reality where we are now is, to put it bluntly, all messed up. I'm afraid the only way to fix things is to make our own changes and try to prevent something that has already happened, at least in our memories. Before I forget to mention it, you have been sent back in time by the blast, so technically the ritual hasn't happened yet. In any case, making changes is risky and, if we win, it's bound to take a great effort from many of us to ensure that time will flow smoothly afterwards. When I say 'afterwards' I mean it for us, I find it easier to use the tenses that correspond to my own perspective rather than whatever point in time I'm in. Anyway, history has already been changed, so if we're careful, our interference should work for the better. I won't do much myself, just in case. If you agree, I can take you to the Island of Dreams so that you can help the local witch recover from an attack that shouldn't have happened. She mustn't see me at this time in her life because the disruption that would cause would be too great. After that, my plan is to get all the Children of Time together, along with someone who has or can use order magic, and then go back to the night before the ritual and neutralize the Vortex before the sun rises. Is that clear or am I going too fast?"

-...?


Alex- Sorry to hear that. I hope you can fix it.

You cross the bridge and start walking along Route 31. Everything looks quiet, even unusually quiet. There are tall trees and bushes on both sides of the road, but there are no sounds revealing the presence of any animal life forms. At least not until, for one moment, the leaves of a nearby bush shake.

-What will you do? Examine the bush? Keep walking? Or do something else?

Knight of Time
9th April 2009, 12:13 PM
Kyle- You ask the Swablu what he thinks of the name "Dimitri". He thinks about it for a moment, and finally says: "yes, it sounds more personal than Sky... I think I like it!"

Then, using the Diving Pearl, you jump into the water with Mako, asking Dimitri to keep watch over the two of you and give you directions to the sunken treasure. Dimitry nods and takes off.

At first, you see nothing of interest other than a few ordinary stones and weeds. You then see something moving ahead. It looks like a set of small black lines swimming one way now, then the other way. After a few seconds, you hear Dimitry's voice calling to you from above.

"I see it!" he says. "Turn right and keep swiming!"

-Will you? Or will you do something else?

Location: Dragonair Island
CCPs: 2
Stamps: 14
Items: Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem
Expedia-only items: Diving Pearl (allows for unlimited oxygen underwater)
Pokemon: Mako the Marshtomp (male, L14), Dimitri the Swablu (male, L12), and...

Draco the captured Salamence (M)
Level: 18
Ability: Intimidate
Breed-On Move: Dragon Rage
Moves Learnt: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Dragon Rage (bred-on), Fly, Dragon Dance
Item: n/a

I'm going to turn right and get the stone, but cautiously, just in case that those black lines going back and forth belong to another Pokemon in the water besides Mako. From there, I'm going to go back to the Golem, stone in hand.

Wolfsong
9th April 2009, 11:01 PM
Amy- You wait while Serenity heals Starflare, and then recall everyone but Ranec and Blazer. Together, you head towards the city. After walking for a few minutes, the city becomes visible. You ask Blazer if he can give you a ride in order to arrive faster, and he accedes. Soon, you reach the city. The view in front of you looks roughly like the outskirts of Pixie City looked last night, but the houses look poor and unattended. The few people on the street have a similar look to them. They're all wearing old, worn-out clothes and the expression on their faces and bodies suggests they may have seen better times, but not for a while.

-What will you do?

Outside Pixie City/Pixie Island/22 CCPS/73 Stamps/3 food/5 pokedolls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

22 CCPs
73 Stamps
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice - held by Serenity
Switching Hook

This doesn't look good at all. We'll continue to look around and i'll have Ranec use his psychic powers to try to get a feel on things.

Lune the Guardian
9th April 2009, 11:14 PM
Karin- You ask the Xatu who his cousin is, what risks would need to be taken to save her, and what the YamiKairyu wanted. He takes a few moments to think.

"She wouldn't want me to give you her name," he finally says. "At least not directly. She always liked to test everyone she met, I've never quite agreed with that, but I will respect her wishes. However, I can tell you about my family. We're all Natu and Xatu who were born with abilities beyond those normally found in our kind. For generations, we have used our powers to protect the course of events in the dimensions to which we have access. However, we know how dangerous it can be to disrupt the timelines or, as some often say, change history. For that reason, we try not to interfere with the flow of time unless it's strictly required. Some of us even go as far as to not interfere with the decisions of others under any circumstances. I think that may be why she allowed her champion to fight a hopeless battle instead of insisting that she ran for the Vortex while there was still time. I refuse to believe she was still testing her. Whatever the reason, it was a poor choice, and she paid the ultimate price for it. Now the YamiKairyu has used the Vortex and the powers of the Children of Time to change history to his own benefit. The reality where we are now is, to put it bluntly, all messed up. I'm afraid the only way to fix things is to make our own changes and try to prevent something that has already happened, at least in our memories. Before I forget to mention it, you have been sent back in time by the blast, so technically the ritual hasn't happened yet. In any case, making changes is risky and, if we win, it's bound to take a great effort from many of us to ensure that time will flow smoothly afterwards. When I say 'afterwards' I mean it for us, I find it easier to use the tenses that correspond to my own perspective rather than whatever point in time I'm in. Anyway, history has already been changed, so if we're careful, our interference should work for the better. I won't do much myself, just in case. If you agree, I can take you to the Island of Dreams so that you can help the local witch recover from an attack that shouldn't have happened. She mustn't see me at this time in her life because the disruption that would cause would be too great. After that, my plan is to get all the Children of Time together, along with someone who has or can use order magic, and then go back to the night before the ritual and neutralize the Vortex before the sun rises. Is that clear or am I going too fast?"

-...?

Island: ???
Location: Somewhere in the past
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 19
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam, Recycle, Sharpen
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch, Crush Claw
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 22
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy
Held Items: Hard Stone

Food: 8
Pok嶵alls: 5
CCPs: 30
Stamps: 169
Quest items: Element Emerald
Inventory:
- 2 Berries
- 2 Gold Berries
- 3 Miracleberries
- 1 Sacred Fire TM
- 1 Follow Me TM
- 5 Aeroblast TMs
- 1 Sky Uppercut TM
- 1 Lovely Kiss TM
- 1 Electric Shield
- 10 arrows
- Lune Plushy

I understand things a little better now. I'll thank the Xatu and offer to do whatever I can to restore order. I'll recall Evenstar and ask the Xatu to take me to the Island of Dreams.

lvl100mewtwo
10th April 2009, 12:04 AM
Alex- Sorry to hear that. I hope you can fix it.

You cross the bridge and start walking along Route 31. Everything looks quiet, even unusually quiet. There are tall trees and bushes on both sides of the road, but there are no sounds revealing the presence of any animal life forms. At least not until, for one moment, the leaves of a nearby bush shake.

-What will you do? Examine the bush? Keep walking? Or do something else?

Well I'm using the gfs computer for now, I'll be buying a new one by the end of the weekend I guess...

I will examine the bush, with Macedon keeping a close eye in case something would happen...

Magby [Macedon]
Lv 8 - Male
Ability - Burning Body
Move List - Mach Punch, Leer, Smog, Ember, Double Team

Current Location: Art Island, on Route 31

Backpack:
35 Stamps
0 CCPs
Ipod, Computer, Cloak (just putting these in for fun)
no Pokeballs, Food or Dolls...

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2009, 11:44 AM
Kyle- You turn right and carefully look for the stone, wary of whatever is moving in the water. Soon, you see something shiny ahead. As you approach it, you realize it's nothing but an empty glass bottle, reflecting the sunlight.

It looks like you're back where you started, but then Mako discovers something and draws your attention to it: there's a school of fish nearby, circling around what appears to be a small rainbow.

-What will you do?


Amy- You continue to look around while Ranec uses his psychic powers to try to get a feel on the situation. The result, as you expected, is not a happy one. People are suffering, and living in fear. And it feels like they're growing used to it, like it's just the way things are and nothing can be done to change them.

As you walk, you hear two women complaining loudly about the price of vegetables, and a group of boys talking gloomily about something... about someone who got killed last night, but you can't hear the details from where you're standing.

Then Ranec tugs at you gently to get your attention, and tells you someone else is watching the boys and somehow seems to have noticed his psychic probe.

-What will you do?


Karin- With a better understanding of the situation, you thank the Xatu and offer to do whatever you can to restore order. You then recall Evenstar and ask Gale to take you to the Island of Dreams.

The Xatu nods and, with his right wing, draws an ellipse in the air. A blue light illuminates the area within that ellipse, and quickly grows until it's big enough to fit your body.

"Luckily, the Isand of Dreams is one of those places that can be easily accessed through portals if you know how to open them," Gale says. "This one will take you to the top of a hill. From there, you'll see a small but comfortable family house at the base of the hill. That's where the Starling family lives. Just knock on their door and tell them you're coming to help. The witch should know who you are. I'll meet you again once you're done helping her. In the meantime, I will try to find the other Children of Time. Fortunately, the dragonfly girl helped me weaken the Vortex before the ritual so its behavior was not completely unpredictable at that time. I should be able to find out where they all landed. Good luck to you."

-What will you do? Will you walk through the portal, or is there anything else you'd like to say or do here?


Alex- Oh. http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9157/undecided4ro.gif

You examine the bush, with Macedon keeping a close eye in case something happens. At first, you find nothing but leaves and branches. But then, hidden among the leaves, you find something vaguely conical and twirled like a corkscrew. It shakes when you touch it.

-What will you do?