PDA

View Full Version : Deck of Hell

Roarkiller
6th November 2004, 12:43 AM
Yes, you saw the title right. If you recognize it, then well, you know what im doing.

Anyway, a little makeover for old faithful. The EX series has given some opportunities to expand, so i thought i should give it a little tweaking.

My current deck:

Pkmn(11)
3 sneasel
3 chansey
2 murkrow
2 cleffa
1 elekid

Trainers(34)
3 oak
1 copycat
4 com.search
3 itemfinder
3 gust
3 SER
3 lass
2 ecogym
1 no removal gym
2 gold beryr
1 super potion
2 focus band
2 fanclub
2 scoop up
2 energy charge

4 dark
3 rainbow
4 DCE
3 recycle
1 full heal E.

Energy changes:
-Replace some rainbow for dark metal
-1 replace full heal E. for smthng else

Trainer changes:
-briney for scoop
-switch
-bill/oracle combo

Pkmn changes (if a better replacement is found):
-elekid maybe?
-chansey maybe?

So, what do u guys suggest? I know theyre's gonna be an increase in supporters, smthng thats gonna seriously slow the deck down at times, so i might decide not to change/adds some parts.

jesschow12
6th November 2004, 08:49 AM
briney is better

remove 1 fan club and add oracle

btw oracle and oak is enough,no need bill

Jedi
6th November 2004, 12:25 PM
Energy changes:
Just replace all the rainbow with Dark Metal. All you need is darkness or colorless energy for these pokemon. I'd drop the full heal energy for something too, but maybe you use it alot.

Trainer changes:
I'd replace scoop with briney. It might be important to save the energy in this deck.
+1 Switch I think.
Don't bother with bill/oracle, there's better cards. Like Jesschow said, Oak is enough. That's if you really want to use oracle.

Pkmn changes (if a better replacement is found):
Chansey is awesome, keep it. I don't know about elekid... I can't think of a replacment though.

MISC:
It might work, but you're using 2 ecogyms, 1 no removal gym, and 3 super energy removal..

Professor Oak's research tends to get me more cards then copycat did. You might be using it to put cards back in the deck though.

Which leads to the next thing; You might want to consider using Nightly garbage run or something. Town Volunteers won't work as well with no basic energy.

Roarkiller
7th November 2004, 04:52 AM
I might ditch 2 rainbow for 2 dark metal, but not all. Rainbow comboes with gold berry for those pesky 30 damage hitters like scyther that prevents me from healing sneasel.

I might consider switching copycat for POR, both seem like good candidates.

Fanclub is part of the engine to draw out the pkmn, so no can do there.

I dont have TV, so no way im even gonna consider nightly. E.charge is the only usable card as far as i know.

Bout bill/oracle combo, i guess its a bit too much. But i might add it in juz to see how the dck runs. After all, this combo is far better than CS if given the chance to run.

Bout chansey, i thought there's a less riskier pkmn out there. If there isnt, well, meh. Elekid cuz it used to be a tech for dry periods and for anti-raindance, but it MIGHT be obsolete now.

Any other suggestions? C'mon, this deck aint THAT perfect, im sure there are other flaws i can iron out?

Water Pokemon Master
9th November 2004, 01:24 AM
I'm no good at fixing unlimited decks, unless they are Raindance. :)

homeofmew
9th November 2004, 09:25 PM
Gust= Gust of wind right?
but the pure haymaker is a good idea.
You Can haymaker Wigglytuff. (Double coulorless energy)
or haymaker Execcutor/Meganium(1 energy counts as two)/
Venusaur(can attach 2 energy a turn)= 4 energy a turn

Roarkiller
10th November 2004, 09:04 AM
Gust= Gust of wind right?
but the pure haymaker is a good idea.
You Can haymaker Wigglytuff. (Double coulorless energy)
or haymaker Execcutor/Meganium(1 energy counts as two)/
Venusaur(can attach 2 energy a turn)= 4 energy a turn

Its not a haymaker. Hardly. Its a sneasel beatdown, perfected for 3 yrs, and still perfecting with every new release.