PDA

View Full Version : Never Ending Dreams~~~Sign ups

Socram
22nd February 2003, 10:53 PM
Everyone dreams because everyone has thoughts, feelings and emotions but where does the line between reality and fantasy begin and how blurred is it?
A long dormant demon named Elzarick has been awakened near a small town named Neri. Using the resident's dreams it has forged a world where it can resume its activity powering up every night creating fouler monsters and creatures to do it's bidding until it has enough strength to return to the world that had once banished him.
No one seems to know until a few members of Neri's only high school enter a coma one night. These indiviuals, descendants of the guardians who had defeated Elzarick before, have by the Stars which guide them been sent into this bleak world that Elzarick has created. In this world the powers of there descendants have reawakened in order to give them a chance to defeat this unholy demon plotting revenge and they must do it before their real bodies give out and no one can stop Elzarick...

~~~~~
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Element: fire, water, earth, lightning, shadow, light, chaos (any other you feel is suitable)
First Power: only place one basic attack and you don't have it from the start. You kind of stumble upon it.
Weapon: These are given to you by the Powers that sent you there on your arrival.
Relations: b/f, g/f, sibling, etc
Other:

Socram
22nd February 2003, 11:31 PM
Name: Eric Hunter
Sex: Male
Looks: 6'1 spiked brown hair with sharp hazel eyes. Has a lean muscular build and is rather cleanshaven. Is dressed in black from his long sleeved shirt down to his pants and finally boots.
Personality: Aloof kind of guy. Doesn't like trouble yet it always seems to find him. Not the type of person to approach anyone but not as quiet as people perceive him to be.
Element: Shadow
First power: Stealth: the ablility to cloak himself in darkness to move around the dream world
Weapon: Is given a long onix colored sword that is sheathed on his back because of its immense size. The handle is black as well but has a glowing orb near the hilt.
Relations: none yet
Other: umm none yet besides that he's a senior in HS.

Arnen
23rd February 2003, 03:35 PM
Why not? I'll give it a try. Hey, could I have two cards? Twins?

KaptainSarcasm
23rd February 2003, 04:17 PM
Name: Kristen Koori (This is, of course, not her real name. Just an alias.)
Sex: Female
Looks: Short, spikey, light-blue hair and cold, cold, cold blue eyes.
Personality: Always wears a smile. Acts outgoing but really on the inside, she feels hatrid for everything. (Think Rath from Dragon Knights.) Anything she shows love for she actually hates more than anything else. Looking right into her eyes is the only way to tell that she feels contempt for everything.
Element: Ice
First Power: Ice shield. (She's more of a defender than a fighter)
Weapon: A one-handed ice sword that never melts.
Relations: A little sister that died when Kristen was 13.
Other: When she gets pissed, she really gets pissed.

Socram
23rd February 2003, 04:30 PM
yeh u can have twins. and Kaptain sarcasm you're in

Arnen
23rd February 2003, 04:40 PM
Whee! Thankees ^_^

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 15
~Gender: F
~Looks: Sort of tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes. Wears a light blue shirt and dark blue jeans.
~Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk much besides with Rhia. Very brave, though she doesn't show it.
~Element: Water
~First Power: Fires beams of water from hands.
~Weapon: A sword with a shining silver blade that has runes carved into it.
~Relations: Rhia's twin sister (not identical). She's younger by four minutes.
~Other: She often knows what Rhia's thinking (not exactly, just emotions).

-Name: Rhia (short for Rhiannon)
-Looks: Sort of tall, black hair, brown eyes. Wears a purple T-shirt and black pants.
-Personality: Very... Chatty. She's very courageous, to an extent where she sometimes doesn't think before she acts.
-Element: Fire
-First Power: Fireballs.
-Weapon: A big, gold shield with spikes on the edges (can be used as a weapon)
-Relations: Arnen's twin sister (not identical). She's older by four minutes.
-Other: She often knows what Arnen's thinking (not exactly, just emotions).

Socram
23rd February 2003, 04:45 PM
k both chars r accepted.

lugia_2000
23rd February 2003, 04:52 PM
what exactly does chaos pertain to?

Socram
23rd February 2003, 04:56 PM
Basically it could be considered death or in more Final Fantasy friendly terms powers similar to high powered black mage attacks. i.e. Anima's Oblivion attack.
So if you pick chaos the color would be gray and it would pertain to destroying stuff... yay

Anjana's Halo
24th February 2003, 07:32 AM
I'll play a guy! WHEEE!! *ate too much chocolate*

Name: Jason Kornith
Sex: Male
Looks: Short, about 5'4" and a very thin build. Has thick blond hair growing to his ears and hazel eyes. Often wears khaki pants, sneakers, and a white sweatshirt that's about two sizes too big for him.
Personality: A sweet young kid who most people think doesn't have a care in the world. However, he does have a small bit of sadness in him that he just can't explain.
Element: lightening
First Power: Power Charge-builds up charges of electricity in his body which can be released through his hands or if someone touches him.
Weapon: A copper-colored whip that can stretch to any length. It also conducts electricity.
Relations: Later
Other: His hair stands on end when he uses his Power Charge attack. Wheee! *eats more chocolate*

Socram
24th February 2003, 05:35 PM
k ur in more sign ups people

Moltrecuno
24th February 2003, 06:46 PM
Name: Arlene Saritama
Sex: Female
Looks: Stands at 5'5, with straight black hair that goes halfway down her back, and dark green eyes. Wears baggy blue jeans and a black longsleeve shirt. Will always have a pair of sunglasses on her head.
Personality: Very kind and loves to joke around. She usually tries to be optimistic at most times. Though, you shouldn't try and get her angry since thats pretty bad.
Element: Earth
First Power: Hand glows green and leaves from any nearby tree will shoot at a target and the leaves will be razor sharp.
Weapon: A sword with its handle showing engravings that look like a tree's bark.
Relations: None yet
Other: Blah...

Socram
24th February 2003, 06:52 PM
You're in. and that gives us 6 yay.

Shadow~~ me
Fire~~ nabooru23
Water~~ nabooru23
Earth~~~ moltrecuno
Ice~~ KaptainSarcasm
Lightning~~ Anjana's Halo

HbCharizard
24th February 2003, 07:18 PM
i think I'm going to like this.....

Name:Ark Ghetto
Sex:M
Looks:Black Vest,Red Shirt,Blue Jeans, Blue Eyes, Black hair
Personality:If you worked with me you should know what this is, but for you new ones.... Funny, Cheerful in almost every situation, and is very nosey
Element: Light
First Power: Cure
Weapon: Cutlasses
Relations:N/A..Yet....
Other: Blah Blah Blah....

DarkTemplarZ
24th February 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Nabooru23
Whee! Thankees ^_^

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 15
~Gender: F
~Looks: Sort of tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes. Wears a light blue shirt and dark blue jeans.
~Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk much besides with Rhia. Very brave, though she doesn't show it.
~Element: Water
~First Power: Fires beams of water from hands.
~Weapon: A sword with a shining silver blade that has runes carved into it.
~Relations: Rhia's twin sister (not identical). She's younger by four minutes.
~Other: She often knows what Rhia's thinking (not exactly, just emotions).

-Name: Rhia (short for Rhiannon)
-Looks: Sort of tall, black hair, brown eyes. Wears a purple T-shirt and black pants.
-Personality: Very... Chatty. She's very courageous, to an extent where she sometimes doesn't think before she acts.
-Element: Fire
-First Power: Fireballs.
-Weapon: A big, gold shield with spikes on the edges (can be used as a weapon)
-Relations: Arnen's twin sister (not identical). She's older by four minutes.
-Other: She often knows what Arnen's thinking (not exactly, just emotions).

u been reading too much of Lost Years of Merlin :p

Name: Nimue(couldn't resist, lol)
Looks: 5'8, thin build. Dressed basically like Pikkon from DBZ ( http://community.webshots.com/image1/9/68/31/33796831fGLIpo_ph.jpg ) but without the hat and the shirt underneath is tighter and black.
Personality: Normally kind and friendly, sometimes out of good will, sometimes because he wants something from you. Suffers from a semi-bad case of hubris, kinda arrogant.
Element: Wind, since there's nothing left
Power: Tempest- A small hurricane around the target
Weapon: A small sword, long, glows blue, something like the Brotherhood from FFX, but thinner, has it's own powers of wind and such.
Relations: nothing yet
Other: feh

Arnen
24th February 2003, 09:39 PM
u been reading too much of Lost Years of Merlin :p

Heehee, yep :D *huggles entire Lost Years of Merlin set*

I would like to add that Arnen and Rhia look the same except for hair and eye color and their clothes.

DarkTemplarZ
26th February 2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Nabooru23
Heehee, yep :D *huggles entire Lost Years of Merlin set*

yep, they rock. Speaking of that, do u know when the 5th one comes out? I'm tired of reading them all over and over again.

Arnen
26th February 2003, 08:35 PM
The fifth one's already out. Have ya' tried looking at Barnes & Noble? I think that's where I got mine... I'm reading it currently for the second time, it is AWESOME.

"I will miss landing on you, my brother."

KaptainSarcasm
27th February 2003, 04:08 PM
What's this series? It sounds really interesting. Who's it by?

Moltrecuno
27th February 2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by KaptainSarcasm
What's this series? It sounds really interesting. Who's it by?

The author is T.A. Barron. I just love The Lost Years of Merlin series also. ^_^; There are only five books to the series though. *sniffles* I want more ;-;

Oh, and when will this RPG start? :D

~M~

Socram
27th February 2003, 06:19 PM
I wanted one more sign up at least but if not tom.