PDA

View Full Version : "Go to Last Page" problem

Moonlight Espeon
6th November 2004, 08:39 AM
Umm.. This is quite odd and has never happened before.
Sometimes, I'll go to a thread that has a whole bunch of pages, and hit the "Last" button and it brings me to, usually, the second-to-last page and then when I post in reply to the post that I think is last, 5-6 posts appear that I didn't see before.
Anybody know what could be causing this, or am I just clicking the wrong thing? o.o

Aipom Of Doom
6th November 2004, 12:11 PM
Umm.. This is quite odd and has never happened before.
Sometimes, I'll go to a thread that has a whole bunch of pages, and hit the "Last" button and it brings me to, usually, the second-to-last page and then when I post in reply to the post that I think is last, 5-6 posts appear that I didn't see before.
Anybody know what could be causing this, or am I just clicking the wrong thing? o.o

Err, I think it's bringing you to the first "new" posts in the topic. So if since you last looked, there were 4 posts on page 9 and then 6 posts on page 10, it would go to the first of the four on page 9.

homeofmew
7th November 2004, 08:19 AM
ya tpm has this new format where the top is the overview and when you post your post only comes up or something like that. But maybe you are actually clicking on one of the dots and (I donno) second to last page is close enough ^_^!

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2004, 06:22 AM
I didn't understand a thing of Tina's post, but it does take you to the first post that wasn't there last time you viewed that topic, like Danny said.