PDA

View Full Version : Cheer Pressure!

P0RYG0N
6th November 2004, 01:40 PM
Meh. Boring, default episode. They really like bringing back these Advance characters, don't they?

But there was something out of this episode that I found quite awesome:
JAMES WAS A CHEERLEADER! :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hear that? That's the sound of Rocketshipping passing away. :nod:

Oh, and Torkoal had a hilariously sad voice, we're in for a treat pretty soon I believe. ;)

Blackjack Gabbiani
6th November 2004, 01:53 PM
...how does James being a cheerleader kill Rocketshipping? Seriously now, what's the connection?

Something I don't get about this ep--they let Sheridan get away! WHY?! If TR had pulled the same scam, Ash would have beat the living crap out of them, but nooooo, Sheridan gets away with everyone's money!

Shuppet Master
6th November 2004, 05:33 PM
Don't worry,the drummers probably called Officer Jenny on her cell phone. :D

homeofmew
8th November 2004, 04:38 PM
Very intresting epsode Plusle and minun were cute
the guy was a cheater :(

AKA Pokemon Fan
9th November 2004, 12:32 PM
Something I don't get about this ep--they let Sheridan get away! WHY?! If TR had pulled the same scam, Ash would have beat the living crap out of them, but nooooo, Sheridan gets away with everyone's money!
He ran away too fast for anyone to stop, not to mention Pikachu was too tired to attack him, TR got in the way, and no one else had a Pokemon that could stop him. But maybe he didn't have much of the money with him when he ran.

Still, one does hope he got caught and beaten with drum sticks. 8)

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th November 2004, 02:33 PM
Eh, since the other members of the drum corps didn't seem aware that they were part of a scam, one of them could have chased after him.