PDA

View Full Version : Pic from 'Tylor and Magmar'!

KRDC 03
26th February 2003, 06:45 PM
Ok, so I was watching all the people just LOOK at my art and story, when I got bored and decieded to look at some elses work. So I scroll down and see 'Tylor and Magmar'. Because my time was short, I was only able to read 1 and 1/2 chapters. (IT WAS GREAT! YOU NEED TO READ IT!) Earlier, I found myself bored again, so I started to draw. Then I got the image of Magmar and his tentacle arm! I busted out laughing, and decieded to draw it. So here it is, to the pleasure of all you peeps who look at it. ^^*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Azura Stardust
28th February 2003, 07:05 AM
LMAO!!!!! LOL!! What a funny pic! Awesome, 9.5/10!! I like the shading and effects very much and its GREAT on black bg. That expression is PRICELESS!! Very nice pic! I'm going to have to hug you for that :P *hug*

The only nits I have with it are technical (ctually I'd give you 8/10, but its SUCH A FUNNY PIC [I have weird taste.]...) :

1. the "beak" is a bit off, but I don't really care
2. aaah, the non-tentacle arm, pretty good but the foreshortenings a bit funny. Meh, I can't foreshorten to save my life anyways. XP Perhaps a bit of the arm closer to the hand should be sharp too, like the hand itself, so you have the idea of sharp to blur.
3. The bottom of the magmar's.... thing (near its legs) is a bit squadgily coloured. (I always make up weird words on the spot. Spottily!) Plus the legs look a tad too big... mehness ^_^;

KRDC 03
28th February 2003, 04:41 PM
Thanks for your help Azura Stardust! I appreciate the feedback! the reason all that is is because I really bite at doing ANY artwork on computer. Unlike SOME PEOPLE I KNOW (Namely a pair of Mewtwos...:wave:) I don`t have a computer pad. Thats why I have just about everything off. (I KNOW... 'excuses, excuses!':rolleyes:) Anyways, thanks for looking. I`ll try better with my next pic, ok??

SilverMachop
1st March 2003, 03:23 PM
Oh man, I never thought I was going to be this big of an inspiration!

That is SO cool! You did Magmar and the tentacle arm so well, and I love the 'AAAAAAH!! MY ARM!' at the top. You've touched me, but you'd better not let Magmar see that pic; it was not one of his favorite moments of his life.

Thank you, KRDC 03!