PDA

View Full Version : ~Escape from the white light (Sign-Ups)~

TheDarkHeracross
26th February 2003, 11:12 PM
Bacground Story::: You are laying on the ground. It's damp with moisture as you stand up you notice you are in a dark forresty area. No one is around. While calling out for help you receive no response. As you walk around a cold breeze sends chills up your spine as you hear a noise. Quickly turning around you see nothing. You start to walk a bit faster as you hear the sound again. Again you turn to see nothing. An ice cold chill touches your spine and you start walking again, this time much faster. You can hear the noise following you. As it gets closer you break out into a run, racing between trees and bushes in the cold, dark forrest. Turning your head you see a bright white light coming towards you. You run as fast as you can screaming for help. You stop. Not by choice but you can not move. The white light comes flying at you. You feel a sharp cold pain as you scream in a screeching voice as you hear a loud WACK! sound.

You sit up fast in a cold sweat. Looking around you see you are in your bed. On the ground your blankets are on the ground and the window is open. You get up and close the window. Looking out you see the white snow falling gently. It was all a dream you say to yourself calmly as you lay back down on your bed with your blankets. As you close your eyes a bright light turns on. You open your eyes and see the bright light. It flies at you piercing you. You go cold and can't move. You open your eyes and you are in the forrest again. This time with other people...

What has happened/What you do::: All of you (the people who have signed up) have had this "dream sequence" several times before but this time you were placed with people (like the story says). You all talk and find out that it is in fact not a dream at all but yet, the horrid truth and that it is real. Or is it? The white light is an evil spirit that has the power to make you think you are dreaming, but you are not. You are actually in a world that he has made for his sick pleasure of tormenting people. You must get out. But how, Everything seems so real, yet most is fake and could change at any second. Get out and survive. If you groupd together you may be able to get out alive. What is real and what is fake. That is what you must find out...

Sign-Up Form:::

Name:
Apperance:
How you feel about this "dream":
History:
Other:

Notes::: You are not imortal, you do not have super powers, you are a normal teen that has had "dreams" for awhile and now have been put in the forrest again yet this time there are people with you. You do not know exactly what is going on in the begining but as we continue we will find out what is going on.

I will post my sign-up later after some people join ^_^

Arnen
27th February 2003, 07:31 AM
~Name: Arnen
~Age: 14
~Gender: F
~Personality: Thinks dark thoughts, usually is quiet and staring at something--daydreaming, thinking her life is useless, plotting suicude, you name it. (that sounded so much like me it's scary :o)
~Appearance: Sort of tall, light brown hair, grey-green eyes, mostly wears light-colored T-shirts that mask her dark thoughts and feelings, and blue jeans.
~How you feel about this "dream": It's just another hallucination of her screwed-up mind...
~History: She's an RPG/video game fanatic, and she only has one friend who goes to her school. Since pretty much everyone's a jerk to her, she gets trapped in her thoughts more often than not, and seems to see the world from behind glass.
~Other: Once again, this charecter is so much like me it's SCARY :o

Drusilla
27th February 2003, 01:22 PM
Interesting...

Name: Vixen Morgil
Personality: Mystical dreamer. Loves the stars and night-time.
Apperance: She wears silver and black. Her hair is long and a daaark blue.
How you feel about this "dream": Always believes that all dreams are true in some plane of reality.
History: Doesn't really care....
Other: Does horoscopes, tarot, things like that. Listens to everything from death metal to Celtic music.
I'll finish up later... bell's ringing

Socram
27th February 2003, 06:25 PM
the whole dream thing sounds a lil familiar...maybe because I made an rpg sorta like this but I have to go right now. I'll edit this post and sign up here.

*ish tired*

TheDarkHeracross
27th February 2003, 07:57 PM
You made a dream rpg? Didn't know that, so I'm not trying to copy you or anything -_-' I was bored in class and starting to just think of stuff and started to think of it so I thought I'd make it into a rpg

Darkmaster Kagemusha
27th February 2003, 08:20 PM
Name: Kage Ikagaide
Personality: Very logical and realistic (Actually, too realistic, if he's up against a group, he'll overestimate them by about 20 times). He doesn't like math and isn't very good at it most of the time, though sometimes he gets on a roll. He is very intelligent, but not just academically (His school records show him to be a barely higher than average student). He is very into computers and sci-fi/fantasy stuff.
Apperance: He's really sturdy. 6'2" tall and very muscular. He is rather pale though, because not being able to tan runs in the family. He has short, spiky light brown hair that he has died the tips of black and he has dark brown eyes. He wears a black sleeveless shirt, black denim pants, a black trenchcoat (if he feels like it) and black combat boots. (Sunglasses are also sometimes worn)
How you feel about this "dream": It is probably just a nightmare that I can't wake up from, but if it isn't, I'll have to deal with the problems I get.
History: Grew up being very unpopular in school, and hung out with his close knit group of friends. Most people called him gothic. As he grew older, he grew taller and felt he had to build muscle so he wouldn't be a twig. He was always very good with computers and had grown to like sci-fi/fantasy books and games very much. His mind was also quite influenced by them. He can sometimes be rather evil-seeming due to the fact that he also became paranoid due to the torment he recieved from the other students at his school.
Other: He likes swords and sword fighting a LOT. And is a VERY good swordfighter (And we aren't talking pansy fencing here). If he gets his hands on a sword, he'll have a field day with it.

TheDarkHeracross
28th February 2003, 09:43 PM
doesn't anyone else wanna join? please? :(