PDA

View Full Version : Poll: You don't play GTA?! I'm never talking to you again!

Zak
8th November 2004, 12:58 AM
1. What's the stupidest reason you've ever:

a. Been dumped?

b. Been ditched by a friend?

2. What's the stupidest reason you've ever:

a. Dumped someone?

b. Ditched a friend?

~~

a. In 7th grade some fag lied to my ex about me and she never trusted me again. That sure went fast.
b. I sucked at Basketball. Pfft, it's not like I was trying out for a team. People like this guy are reasons I'm not a big sports fan.
a. Honestly, I can't say there has been a stupid reason... I guess moving, if I had to pick one, cause it was forced. Plus, compared to the others I'd rate it lower.
b. I heard some old friend of mine say stuff behind my back I apparently misinterpreted. I got mad, did stupid stuff, and it was already too late when I found out I misinterpreted.

~Zak

Cheesey
8th November 2004, 02:29 AM

a. Been dumped?
Um, well, I think it was when some folk lied to my girlfriend (at the time) because they hated me, and she actually believed them, and dumped me. I can't say it bothered me too much by then though, because if she'd rather trust them than the person that she's going out with, well... She got back at me (for the thing I never did) by going out with the guy I hated the most. THen I accidentally broke his nose so that wasn't too good...

I've been ditched by loads of my friends but I'm not sure what the stpidest reason has been. I think maybe "Because my mum thinks your from a bad side of town." I mean, I live in the nicest part of this hole that you're going to get!

a. Dumped someone?
I don't think I ever dumped anyone. I've had two girlfriends, but the first I broke up with because she moved to Germany and we lost touch, and the second I described in the first question, so...

b. Ditched a friend?
I can't remember ever ditching anyone. Well, I did in nursery, but thats because one of my friends stole the spade I was using in the sandbox. I didn't talk to him for two whole days! But then I probably forgot about it or something. But I don't think I ever seriously ditched someone, apart from online, and even though I was stupid I don't want to get into that.

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2004, 06:05 AM
Been dumped: I don't think the reasons were stupid, the first one was gay and the second one just didn't like me. Neither of them said there was anything wrong with me.

Been ditched by a friend: for being Jewish. I guess you can't call someone who does that a friend, but I used to think they were.

Dumped someone: I guess the only possibly stupid reason was that one of them looked like he was about to have an emotional breakdown any time soon and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold him together when that happened, and that scared me especially because I wasn't sure about my feelings for him.

Ditched a friend: I've never done such a thing. At most I've just come to terms with losing the 'friendships' of the few who have ditched me.

Toxicity
8th November 2004, 07:11 AM

a. Been dumped?

a. Dumped someone?

b. Ditched a friend?

1. a. I've had my fair share, but perhaps the dumbest was when I was left because I wasn't a slut.
b. Probably because I wasn't as expressive about my religious views as everybody else.

2. a. I don't think I've ever dumped anybody.
b. Outside of moving by force, I don't think I have. (moving from Indiana to Florida this June forced me into giving up some of the best friends I'll ever have)

Jay
8th November 2004, 08:55 AM
1a. Probably when I lied that I went to Sydney for the holidays, and she exploded when she found out because she thought I was avoiding her.

1b. I still can't get over the fact that someone ditched me as a friend because I apparently called him an 'ass', and lied in the process. You know who you are. :rolleyes: The other reasons why I lost friends were because I had countless disorders that wrecked friendships both online and in real life. I don't have them anymore though, or at least they're not as severe.

2a. Never done that.

2b. Haven't done that either.

SupremeChampion
8th November 2004, 09:16 AM
a. Been dumped?

a. Dumped someone?

b. Ditched a friend?

1 a.) prolly the old classic, i just want to be friends, though they tend to vary.
1 b.) when i was w/ my friend, and one of my other friends goes and takes him w/ him to do stuff, then asks me to come along, just because i'm there. i don't go, not wanting to ruin the party.
2 a.) bleh, i don't dump girls. they usually break up w/ me, and for stupid reasons too.
2 b.) prolly to particpate in some sort of competition.

~The Italian Stallion

Kirei
8th November 2004, 09:18 AM
a. Been dumped?
I can't think of anything for this one.

I was too crazy!

a. Dumped someone?
Because he didn't know who Bette Midler was (seriously)

b. Ditched a friend?
I don't think I've done this. :196:

Pichu
8th November 2004, 09:29 AM

a. Been dumped?
- because I like pokémon. -_-;

- LOL... because I don't like Bush. I sent a friend containing Bush jokes, and he got so furious... such that ... o_o;

a. Dumped someone?
- I have my reasons.

b. Ditched a friend?
- I have my reasons.

homeofmew
8th November 2004, 05:17 PM

a. Been dumped? well I never had a significant other but my best friend left me cause i wasnt popular anymore.

b. Been ditched by a friend? ya explination above.

a. Dumped someone?
Never been in a relationship
b. Ditched a friend?
I only defriend someone when they are mean to me
or change their views on life completely.

DarkTemplarZ
8th November 2004, 05:32 PM
1a) Cuz I wasn't religious...

1b) Can't think of anything

2a) Never for any stupid reason

2b) Don't think I've ever done that

mr_pikachu
9th November 2004, 03:06 AM

a. Been dumped?
N/A (Haven't had very many girlfriends at all.)

Let's see... oh, there was the time every single one of my friends (yes, all of them) ditched me because I fell prey to an illness. It wasn't even contagious, either. Yeah, that sucked.

a. Dumped someone?
There hasn't really ever been a really stupid reason... I guess because things weren't working out between us. (Again, not an extremely stupid reason.)

b. Ditched a friend?
Because they started making fun of me every time I saw them? That wasn't really me ditching them, honestly... (See question 1b.)

Last Exile
11th November 2004, 11:17 PM
1. Never have been because I've never been in a relationship.
2. Because I'm not 'normal' - by about 200 of them! :sweat:
3. Haven't yet.
4. Because they voted Liberal while I voted Labour. ;)