PDA

View Full Version : New titles from PokeAni

Zak
8th November 2004, 12:57 PM
Yep, I was right about those titles of Glacia and Snorunt and that Shoal cave crap being fake. Hah.

AG104 (380): Sealing the Giant Claydol!
AG105 (381): Falling in Love with Mawile!? Lombre's Flowers!

I say Ludicolo in 381. Also, James better catch that Mawile if it's wild.

~Zak

Rocketboy
8th November 2004, 01:06 PM
I wonder if Lombre will get scared by Mawhile's mouth. But, if James does capture Mawhile, it would do slight wonders fot TR.

Flannery
8th November 2004, 02:35 PM
Ummm.... James with Mawhile? o.O But he got a new pokemon few episodes ago.
Ummm.... It really doesn`t matter, what pokemon they will catch. They will always lose with Ash. Its a tradition :P

Hanada Tattsu
8th November 2004, 03:13 PM
Hehe - they were fake Zak?

Interesting - hopefully James does get that Mawile - and hopefully we will see Lombre evolve in this one. If not - that's fine - as it is pretty much confirmed that he will eventually evolve.

First one sounds fillerish though.

Water Pokemon Master
8th November 2004, 03:14 PM
Good thing they were fake. Now my sig will come true. :D

Hanada Tattsu
8th November 2004, 03:15 PM
LOL. =)

Have we seen Claydol's pre-evolved form (I forgot what the name was) before?

Water Pokemon Master
8th November 2004, 03:17 PM
Wasn't Baltoy in the episode with the girl who saw the future her that everyone thought could be one of the Regis' caves?

Chris 2.1
8th November 2004, 04:11 PM
First off, sorry for posting those fake episode titles here guys!

Second, Baltoy was in the epispde 'Baltoy and the ruins of the mist!', Episode 352 I think.

Third, these sound cool ^^ I'm not sure about Lombre evolving, altough it is, of course, a strong possibility. The first sounds fillery, while I can't wait to see Mawile in the anime!

Water Pokemon Master
8th November 2004, 07:20 PM
You posted the fake titles? I thought I posted the fake titles. o_O

Animelee
8th November 2004, 07:48 PM
Great to hear those were fake -- they didn't really excite me like these ones did. And remember one of the fake titles had Prim/Glacia? I was getting worried that they would show all the Elite Four members during regular Hoenn, ruling out the chance of Satoshi/Ash battling them in Saiyuu City/Ever Grande City. Phew.

Alright, so we can see that the first one won't really advance the story line, whereas the second one will most likely be when Takeshi/Brock's Hasubrero/Lombre evolves. Good stuff.

Thanks to PokéAni and Zak. :) Good ol' PokéAni -- the perfect replacement for Palette. :)

Zak
8th November 2004, 10:52 PM
You posted the fake titles? I thought I posted the fake titles. o_O

You both did. Chris posted his a bit after not knowing that, based on the title of yout thread, which got closed... a bit soon before the other one did.

Good ol' PokéAni -- the perfect replacement for Palette.

Hehe, I actually found out about PokeAni through Palette, I believe it belonged to one of the main posters on PPf.

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
8th November 2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah - those episodes sounded awful fillery. Glad those were rumours. I hope Lombre evolves.. or at least gains experience.

Zak
8th November 2004, 11:43 PM
Yeah - those episodes sounded awful fillery. Glad those were rumours. I hope Lombre evolves.. or at least gains experience.

Did they to you? They actually seemed very un-fillery to me, and as if the person who made them up had wishful thinking.

EDIT: Come to think, these aren't 380 and 381, but actually 381 and 382. *edits*. PokeAni is apparently gonna count the Whiscash ep when it airs. But I'd rather leave it numerical. Also, if Lombre evolves this time, AND if Brock uses Lombre in the Whiscash ep, they'd probably mark that one 377.

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
9th November 2004, 08:44 AM
True. This may prove that Lombre doesn't evolve - cause the animators know better. OR they are quickly making up a skit which will make the whole episode seem like a flashback.

Zak
9th November 2004, 10:53 PM
A THIRD title:

106: Trapinch and Vibrava! Illusionary Lake!

Water Pokemon Master
9th November 2004, 10:56 PM
They are going to need to use a Water Stone on Lombre to evolve it, so I wonder where they will get one.

What do lakes have to do with Vibrava and Trapinch? Aren't they desserty Pokemon?

Animelee
9th November 2004, 11:17 PM
Woah, thankee, Zak/PokéAni. :)

I think that Satoshi/Ash and his friends will be trapped in a desert, and they'll keep seeing mirages of an oasis, or something like that. That's my guess, anyways.

Knuckler/Trapinch will probably end up a troublemaker in this episode -- using Arena Trap on Satoshi and his friends, perhaps? And then maybe it'll evolve to Vibrava and cause more trouble? That's my guess, anyways.

I was thinking that this episode would take place in Route 110, where the big desert of Hoenn is, but I doubt it, since it's not on their path. I guess the big desert in AG 044 and AG 045 was the desert of Route 110.

Chris 2.1
10th November 2004, 03:40 PM
Maybe the lake is the source of water stones, which Brock wants to help evolve Lombre. They meet TOTD, called Deserta or something lame, and she uses her Vibrava to help find one. Then TR steal all the wild Trapinch in the dessert, as well as Pikachu, just as Vibrava senses a water stone in the lake. Brock calls out Mudkip to get it, he evolves Lombre, and Ludicolo uses water gun to send TR off.

That is, of course, if Lombre evolved in this episode. I highly doubt it, however.

Hanada Tattsu
12th November 2004, 06:29 PM
What I would like to see happen is to see the Eevee brothers again training in Hoenn. Maybe they could supply Brock with a water stone. But I would doubt that thsi would occur.