PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic Contest

Pig on the Wing
9th November 2004, 03:49 PM
I've pulled a contest together for the next issue of the E-Zine, huzzah. Well, maybe huzzah.
This is simply my plea for a panel of judges. It's a first-come first-serve, I'm not really too fussed who the judges are.
I need five people, so anyone who wants to be a judge, get in touch, preferably reply in here, but, if you're evil, PM me.

Thanks.

Tainted
9th November 2004, 03:57 PM
You know you got my support.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

The Decapitated Mole
9th November 2004, 07:06 PM
I guess I might as well judge this one too, seeing as the other one never really got... anywhere.

So... yeah. I'm game.

o_0
jimm

mr_pikachu
9th November 2004, 07:19 PM
Note to judges of the previously set-up contest: I'm currently discussing this with Pig on the Wing. Hold your horses before you think you've gotten out of your duties. ;)

mistysakura
10th November 2004, 03:05 AM
Hi, don't know what's happening with the other contest (was a judge for that one too), but I'll judge this one in any case.

PancaKe
10th November 2004, 06:04 AM
Hold your horses before you think you've gotten out of your duties. ;)

...damn!...

lol ^.^; jk

call me if you need me, im always ready to read and rant!

The Blue Avenger
10th November 2004, 02:48 PM
I'd like to participate more in this forum - if you need another judge, I'm your man.

mr_pikachu
10th November 2004, 11:28 PM
If we do indeed get new judges, I'm in. But I'm talking to Darien and PoaW about it right now, so... I don't really know exactly what's going to happen with it. *shrugs* But I'm in either way.