PDA

View Full Version : Bamm vs Shadow Djinn (Ref: SneaselReborned)

Bamm
9th November 2004, 06:59 PM
Okey dokey! Finally posting my first challenge. Any takers okay by me.

Battle's a 3-on-3.
I choose first, you attack first.
DQ= 6 Days
Ref: SneaselReborned

Arena: A small open field surrounded by mountains. Once, a sacred, religious place, there is and altar in the center. There are also stone figures everywhere.

I choose...Forte[M, Larvitar].

Let's get it started.

SneaselReborned
9th November 2004, 07:54 PM
OMG I CALL TEH REFFIE POSITION!!!

Shadow Djinn
9th November 2004, 08:51 PM
Ah, dammit SR. How can I ref if you always take the spot? ;-; Lol jk. I'll battle since the ref spot is taken.

I'll send out my Absol, Male named Shade. Let's get cracking.

Start off with a quick Ice Beam to make the Larvaritar chilly. Follow up with a Rain Dance to make it feel nice at home(sarcasm, obviously), and end with a Faint Attack .

SUBS :

If defensive move is used(ie:Barrier, Reflect, Protect, Detect,etc.) , do not attack, simply use Psych Up . Emerald move tutor moves are allowed right? o_O
If Double Team is used, destroy them with Aerial Ace .
If Status Inducing move is used, use Facade .
If any stat-raising moves are used, continue as you are.
And if he tries to change the weather, use a Fire Blast if it's Sunny Day, Ice Beam if, for some reason, it's Rain Dance again, and Protect to keep the sand away if he does a Sandstorm.
If he/she tries to attract you (I have no idea what that Lavy's gender is), Torment her/him.

Pichu
10th November 2004, 12:32 PM
OMG I CALL TEH REFFIE POSITION!!!
:lol:
PS: that's hella lot of subs. You know pokémon aren't your 10GHZ mega computers. o0;

Shadow Djinn
10th November 2004, 05:27 PM
Sadly enough lol. I like subs >=D
BTW can we agree on no rest? :[

Bamm
10th November 2004, 06:14 PM
Okey-Dokey, No Rest!

I'll start off with an Protect, Earthquake, Crunch. Not much I can really do. Ay-Yah! That's a lot of subs. This really sucks. -_-()

SneaselReborned
11th November 2004, 01:32 PM
ROUND ONE

Shade (Absol M): 100%, fresh
Forte (Larvitar M): 100%, fresh

ROUND BEGIN

Try not to overdo the subs...Pichu is right, they won't be able to remember it all. Shade starts off by letting loose a beam of luscent blue energy, which glances off Forte's energy barrier. Shade frowns, and Forte's barrier goes down.

Forte stomps his feet onto the ground, causing a huge tremor. Shade is whipped upwards, but manages to send out a beam of light to the sky. It begins to rain, and Forte frowns. Rain sucks :\.

Shade suddenly disappears, and appears beside Forte. He slams his claw into Forte's side, but Forte retaliates by biting at Shade's shoulder. Shade screeches, and jumps backwards a foot, blood oozing from his wound.

Shade (Absol M): 89%, Fatigued (13%), blood oozing from wound
Forte (Larvitar M): 96%, Fatigued (17%), scratched up a bit
-Raining [13 actions]

Short reffing, sry.

Shadow Djinn
12th November 2004, 09:11 PM
Ok, may I ask why Shade did not use Psyche Up? I don't see any rules about subs, so I assumed there are as many as you wish. I specified a sub for Protect, so why was it not used? I'm not asking a re-ref or anything, just a short explanation.

SneaselReborned
13th November 2004, 04:25 PM
Because you can't see the Protect shield until it comes up, at which point the attack is launched, and it cannot be taken back. People, subs are for the Pokemon to see "hmm, i see X so I should do Y". If the Protect shield comes up after the attack is released, its hard to take it back. Hell, why don't I just pick every attack in your moveset and put a sub for each, just to make sure I can counter you?

Bamm
16th November 2004, 04:17 PM
I don't know if it's my turn or not, but I'll go anyways, if that's all right.

I'll tell Forte to use (again) Earthquake, Detect, and Thrash...

Shadow Djinn
16th November 2004, 08:27 PM
Protect~Psych Up~Ice Beam