PDA

View Full Version : Jessie Captures YET another Pokémon...her total up to 3 *SPOILERS*

Serebii of SPP
27th February 2003, 12:56 PM
I hope that title doesnt give too much away

Anywho, in Episode 290 (AG14), Jessie made another capture...She Caught a Wurmple

Now you are saying that Haruka's the one to catch it...well Haruka caught one aswell

We all know Haruka's will evolve into a Beautifly...however now another main char. has one, I think Jessies will grow to be a Dustox

Why does Jessie get all the Pokémon...she has 3 whilst James has 1

Chris 2.1
27th February 2003, 01:23 PM
wow! thats pretty weird how she gets all the Pokes. However, While Wobbufet is technically Jessie's, i feel his role has changed drastically to a universal TR Pokemon like Delibird.

This is amazingly cool. I find this great. Seeing as what i said above is sorta true, maybe James gets another Pokemon...

it's cool how Jessie wanted to win the contest and actually caught something!

Light_Togetic
27th February 2003, 01:42 PM
What?! Okay, this new season never ceases to amaze me... another pokemon for Jessie? And it's a Wurmple? Hmm, it should be a change of style to see Jessie with a cuter pokemon than her previous ones (well, okay, Licktung was kinda cute, but you know). Is that the "double wurmple" episode we're talking about? I don't know the numbers for them.:rolleyes:

JazzJazz
27th February 2003, 03:36 PM
Cool, this was unexpected. Perhaps James will get another pokemon now... I certainly hope so seeing as though he only has cacnea. I was wondering where the double wurmple thing would come into play. Perhaps we'll see some rivalry form between Jessie's dustox (if it evolves that way) and Hakura's beautifly...

pikasaiyan
27th February 2003, 03:52 PM
wow team rocket actually goes after a pokemon and catches it. AG is really comin up with surprises here.

Rocketboy
27th February 2003, 05:33 PM
:o :o :o I can't believe it! It looks like they're listening to us after all!

Pokemon Neo
27th February 2003, 05:54 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Maybe this means James will catch another Pokemon too!:D The question is,what will he catch?

Jessie has:Seviper(Dark) and Wurmple(Bug).

James has:Cacnea(Dark/Grass) and ????? (Bug) perhaps?

If there is a pattern,thre's a good chance that James might get a Bug type as well.

If James does get a Bug type,I'd like him to have Nukenin.

Serebii of SPP
27th February 2003, 06:00 PM
Seviper is Pure Poison

Cacnea is Pure Grass but evolves into a Grass/Dark

Virutas
27th February 2003, 06:38 PM
James will capture Nincada and/or Roselia.

Zak
27th February 2003, 06:45 PM
I can't believe no one thought of the idea of James getting Gulpin.... Think about it:

James needs a POISON type.... its J&J tradition, lol...

The only R/S Poison types are Dustox. Seviper, Gulpin, Marunoomu, and Roselia.

And... I can see him with a Gulpin more than I can see him with a Roselia.... Roselia ain't a TR type..... However, there is a possibility for Roselia, considering James used to carry that rose (and probably still does....)

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
27th February 2003, 06:46 PM
Thanks, Serebii!

Yay! Jessie finally caught a Pokemon of her own! And it's a Wurmple too!

So, these are the current Team Rocket Pokemon:

Jessie

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs161.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs124.pnghttp://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs018.png

James

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs119.png

OK, this looks really biased to me. I mean, James has always wanted to have a lot of Pokemon, and Houen is the perfect time to!

He should catch a Zangoose and Roselia, they're his kind of Pokemon.

EDIT: Changed Wurmple pic to Dustox..

Rei_Zero
27th February 2003, 07:12 PM
I think Jessie's will evolve into Dustox.

Pokemon Neo
27th February 2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Serebii of SPP
Seviper is Pure Poison

Cacnea is Pure Grass but evolves into a Grass/Dark

WTF? Yeah,you're right.Sorry,I'm not too familiar with R/S Pokemon yet.^^; Man,where's that :sweatlol: smiley when you need it? lol

I wonder where I got the idea that Seviper is a Dark type.I could've sworn it was dark.Hmm,maybe because it can learn Crunch.(that is,if I'm not wrong about that too)

pokefreak04
27th February 2003, 08:46 PM
IMHO, Roselia is James's type of Pokemon. Think about it. What is Victreebel? That's right, grass/poison. So now we have a AG version of his lost Victreebel! Anyway, Jessie's Wurmple will most likely evolve into a Dustox, as it seems more her type than Beautifly. So my hope in the future is:
Jessie:
Wobbuffet
Sviper <I read on another thread that this is how it is spelled, correct me if I'm wrong>
Dustox
Maybe another poison Pokemon

James:
Nokutasu
Corphish's evo
Zangoose <it would fit, since it depends by what version you are playing whether you can catch Sviper or Zangoose>
Roselia

What do you all think?

The Rusted One
27th February 2003, 09:25 PM
It's SEviper; the person who said it wasn't obviously believes that Pokémon.com is run by liars too.

Scythemantis
27th February 2003, 09:44 PM
Roselia is very fitting of team rocket. The whole idea of it is that it's beautiful, but covered in razor sharp venomous thorns. I absolutely can't think of it as one of those innocent and pure type pokemon, but one of those inherently sinister ones like most ghost/dark types (I'm not saying they're evil, inherently sinister can just mean dark-natured and devious which is certainly true for those types even when they're good)

Gulpin/marunoomu I can picture with james, since they do always have a pure poison like you said and marunoomu's goofy weirdness and purple color kinda compliment james.

Zangoose is too heroic. It's the natural enemy of seviper (notice that they share a similar symbol on their chests) being a mongoose and all. Of course if james did have one it would be an amusing plot device for it and jessie's seviper to always be attacking eachother.

What's this about delibird, though? I haven't been keeping up. They have one now?

Hanada Tattsu
27th February 2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Scythemantis
Roselia is very fitting of team rocket. The whole idea of it is that it's beautiful, but covered in razor sharp venomous thorns. I absolutely can't think of it as one of those innocent and pure type pokemon, but one of those inherently sinister ones like most ghost/dark types (I'm not saying they're evil, inherently sinister can just mean dark-natured and devious which is certainly true for those types even when they're good)

Gulpin/marunoomu I can picture with james, since they do always have a pure poison like you said and marunoomu's goofy weirdness and purple color kinda compliment james.

Zangoose is too heroic. It's the natural enemy of seviper (notice that they share a similar symbol on their chests) being a mongoose and all. Of course if james did have one it would be an amusing plot device for it and jessie's seviper to always be attacking eachother.

What's this about delibird, though? I haven't been keeping up. They have one now?

Well, Delibird joined up in Jouto, and kind of follows Team Rocket around handing out presents (just like in the game) and sometimes they explode. It just follows them around kind of like Jigglypuff and Granbull, however I don't know if it's in Houen or not...

3rdrocket
28th February 2003, 12:46 AM
omg i love team rocket!!! james should get a ghost type of some sort. im sure it wont happen but if it does remember i said it MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th February 2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rocketboy
:o :o :o I can't believe it! It looks like they're listening to us after all!

LOL it looks like we have a secret agent from Game Freak or something here at The PokéMasters

It will be great if Team Rocket gets tougher!

Clockenstein
28th February 2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu
LOL it looks like we have a secret agent from Game Freak or something here at The PokéMasters

It will be great if Team Rocket gets tougher!

I agree. Probably, the mole tried to mess the writers up. He's making suggestions that Jessie captures another of Bug pokemon, but not Haruka, is it not?

Powarun
28th February 2003, 12:16 PM
Well what happens if they throw in a twist and Jessie gets the Beuatifly, you never know now, and Haruka gets dustmoth or whatever. As for James I can see him with grass pokemon, a rich snob like person getting a rich snoblike Roselia, along with that they should have the pikachu rabbit wannabes, Pulse and ??

Light_Togetic
28th February 2003, 12:36 PM
They should give Team Rocket one of the paired pokemon like Illumise & Volbeat, Purasuru & Mainan, NidoranM & NidoranF or whatever others are out there. I mean, it would just make sense to give partners "partnered" pokemon. I don't know. I always thought it would be cool if they got the two Nidorans. And as a twist, Jessie can get the male one, and James can get the female one!:D Well, their colors would go with their hair...

JazzJazz
28th February 2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Scythemantis

That's a pretty cool idea. It'd give Team Rocket's pokemon that extra edge for losing that they seem to need against Ash.

Serebii of SPP
28th February 2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Powarun
Well what happens if they throw in a twist and Jessie gets the Beuatifly, you never know now, and Haruka gets dustmoth or whatever. As for James I can see him with grass pokemon, a rich snob like person getting a rich snoblike Roselia, along with that they should have the pikachu rabbit wannabes, Pulse and ??

The fact that we KNOW Haruka gets a Beautifly destroys that twist theory