PDA

View Full Version : Beware I Live

Darien Shields
11th November 2004, 04:59 PM
Run Coward!

I have risen from my grave to serve a simple purpose, maintaining those things which I have left unattended. I don't post on the other forums, so I think it's fair to post this message here, if there are no objections?

I plan to take back primary control of the E-Zine, if there are no objections. It was my idea and I put a lot of it together. While I have no doubt my successor has been working well, I still believe that in this crucial time I should handle things. Again, if there are objections, just tell me.

I doubt I'll write much for posting here, I mostly do... other things now, but that is not for all you to worry about. If I do write anything sanitary or pokemon I'll post it. But my primary function is to collate the e-zine. And perhaps do reviews for the FFRO.

At this very moment I'm writing an essay for Modern Studies, so unless anyone knows what aid the FAO or WFP provided to Darfur in 2004, I'll err, keep away, but I plan to come back into full effect this weekend.

I Have Returned!

The Blue Avenger
11th November 2004, 07:13 PM
Gasp! Run for your lives!

Seriously, though, good to see you again.

...*runs*

The Decapitated Mole
11th November 2004, 07:45 PM
OMGOMGOMG wtf It's Darren! ...Dar...wen... Dar... en. Darren.

Yeah.

So anywho, glad to see you back, man, if only for the e-zine. Tchia!!

o_0
jimm

mr_pikachu
11th November 2004, 07:49 PM
Like I said, don't be so sure you're getting out of your duties, guys. The creator of this whole thing had other ideas.

Now we need to get this thing up and running, I suppose. Oh, and make sure the judges know that they're still supposed to be judging...

The Blue Avenger
11th November 2004, 07:51 PM
What's going on with that judging thing anyway? Who are the judges? I'd certainly like to know if I'm supposed to be helping or not...

mr_pikachu
11th November 2004, 07:58 PM
If Darien is indeed going to do it like he originally planned (which I believe is the case), then the judges were chosen prior to this thread ever being created. So no, I don't think you need to be judging, unless we have a WEASEL judge who decides to COP OUT on us! *glares menacingly at the judges*

Sorry about that, but the original judges were decided upon several months ago. :/

Gavin Luper
12th November 2004, 02:15 AM
Welcome back, Darien, long time no see, it seems.

This reminds me, I really have to attend to the FFRO ... I've had little time lately...

If there are any issues with the e-zine leadership, give me a yell, we can sort something out.

Cheers!

Tainted
12th November 2004, 07:23 AM
Run Coward!

I have risen from my grave to serve a simple purpose, maintaining those things which I have left unattended. I don't post on the other forums, so I think it's fair to post this message here, if there are no objections?

I plan to take back primary control of the E-Zine, if there are no objections. It was my idea and I put a lot of it together. While I have no doubt my successor has been working well, I still believe that in this crucial time I should handle things. Again, if there are objections, just tell me.

I doubt I'll write much for posting here, I mostly do... other things now, but that is not for all you to worry about. If I do write anything sanitary or pokemon I'll post it. But my primary function is to collate the e-zine. And perhaps do reviews for the FFRO.

At this very moment I'm writing an essay for Modern Studies, so unless anyone knows what aid the FAO or WFP provided to Darfur in 2004, I'll err, keep away, but I plan to come back into full effect this weekend.

I Have Returned!

If you're returning to running the Ezine, then you'd better be twice as dedicated as you were previously, because Pig on the Wing is working his ass off on the December issue. I have no objections to you taking over the Ezine, as long as you're ready to accept that it'll be a lot of work... again...

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Darien Shields
12th November 2004, 10:29 AM
Aah, it's already good to be back. ^_^ I must say, I missed the activeness of TPM, the other forums I've been hanging out on are all dead boring.

If you're returning to running the Ezine, then you'd better be twice as dedicated as you were previously, because Pig on the Wing is working his ass off on the December issue. I have no objections to you taking over the Ezine, as long as you're ready to accept that it'll be a lot of work... again...

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

December E-zine? My last 'Zine was September I, I'm pretty sure I gave my notice after September II was due... so where's the October and November editions? I had assumed that some E-zines had actually been produced in my absence, but I'm not seeing anything.

If possible I would like to resume the bi-monthly plan I had intended to implement before I left, although I failed last time, and it may seem pretty demanding, there are its merits.

I can't make a full E-zine for the November II date, but I'll post something small since there are contest details that should be posted. I also need to contact Agent Elrond about the FAF E-Zine.

I'll be getting in contact with the old judges shortly by PM, but if anyone wants to talk about the E-zine, PM me or post here.

Sayonara.

Pig on the Wing
12th November 2004, 11:02 AM
Well, I'm not sure if you said anything about leaving, but mr_pikachu only said anything about somebody taking over the e-zine not long ago.

But, seeing as you're back, I guess you get control again. Ah well, way to spoil my fun.

Tainted
12th November 2004, 11:17 AM
December E-zine? My last 'Zine was September I, I'm pretty sure I gave my notice after September II was due... so where's the October and November editions? I had assumed that some E-zines had actually been produced in my absence, but I'm not seeing anything.

There were no October or November Ezines because we assumed that you were just done with the whole idea, and no one was really ready to take it up-- until now, when Pig on the Wing said so. That's what I was getting at, I think you misinterpreted.

Ah, well-- welcome back. Like I've said before: I'll continue to write for the Ezine regardless of the dictator.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

mistysakura
13th November 2004, 02:08 AM
Well, I didn't even know what was happening with the e-zine until like last week (your notice somehow didn't get to me), so yeah. I reckon it would be cool having you back in control, but since Pig On the Wing's been doing stuff as well, you two could probably work something out. Like putting some of the stuff he's done into the e-zine or something. In any case, the review for the Under Appreciated Spotlight will] be completed, I believe by the 25th as I've said before.

By the way, TPM? Active?? You've got to be kidding.

PancaKe
13th November 2004, 05:57 AM
Well, I'm not sure if you said anything about leaving, but mr_pikachu only said anything about somebody taking over the e-zine not long ago.

But, seeing as you're back, I guess you get control again. Ah well, way to spoil my fun.

You two need to work something out. As Tainted said, Pig on the wing is workin his ass off. So don't just steal it off him!

Leon-IH
13th November 2004, 07:16 AM
Damnit, I thought that sledgehammer off the skull killed you Mr. Shields.

<insert random quote referencing to e-zine and pig's ass being on the ground>