PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Hello Mr. American Idiot!

Last Exile
12th November 2004, 08:38 AM
Quick, easy poll:

1. Would you either call the current US president American Idiot or by his real name?
2. Anyone else you would call American Idiot?

1. American Idiot.
2. Donald Rumsfeld, the guy that runs that redneck guest show on Fox News, Charlton Heston.

mr_pikachu
12th November 2004, 08:39 AM
1. Would you either call the current US president American Idiot or by his real name?
His real name...

Approximately 48% of the people who voted in the election, actually.

homeofmew
12th November 2004, 08:47 AM
His Real Name :)
Michael Moore

Cheesey
12th November 2004, 09:07 AM
Well, I wouldn't call him "Mr. American Idiot" but I certainly think that he is one. I don't agree with the way he runs the country and I think that America was in a better way before he ever became the president, but then again, I don't actually live there...

Not that I can think of. I would've said Avril Lavigne, but I think she's a Canadian Idiot, so I'm stumped on an answer for this one!

.hacker
12th November 2004, 09:08 AM
His Real Name of course

That's tough. I'll say John Kerry, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Michael Moore, CNN.

Agent Elrond
12th November 2004, 09:18 AM

Niether. I don't think we should call him anything at all --- let's just ignore him.

*is to busy ignoring our president to answer properly* (I can't think of anyone else.)

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 11:12 AM
Well, I think he's an idiot and he's American, which technically makes him an American idiot, but I don't like to associate idiocy with geographical location, since I don't think they're related. There are idiots everywhere, and there are also good and smart people everywhere.

With that said, I wouldn't call anyone American idiot, or Australian idiot, or Asian idiot, or African idiot, or European idiot, etc. If I think the person is an idiot, I'll just call them an idiot, period.

kainashi
12th November 2004, 11:29 AM
1. his real name. he's the president, after all.
2. no. i'll just let this fad pass.

Crystal Mew
12th November 2004, 12:08 PM
1. his real name. You should respect the president no matter who he is, or what he does :rolleyes:

2. Eh, I dunno, my uncle I guess :yes:

Zak
12th November 2004, 02:04 PM
1. His real name. As much as I think he's an idiot, wouldn't going around referring to him as "American Idiot" be retarded and sinking lower to any level of idiocy he's ever had?

2. Myself, I guess.

~Zak

Jeff
12th November 2004, 02:05 PM
1. His real name, he's not doing as bad a job as people think he's doing

2. Michael Moore :yes: and anyone who voted for John Kerry because they actually liked him, I feel sorry for them.

Syberia
12th November 2004, 05:21 PM
Well, looking at my user title, I sort of feel inclined to answer this.

1) Dubya.
2) Yes, Michael Moore.

And you know, the phrase "American Idiot" is quite redundant.

Chikoo
12th November 2004, 10:39 PM

1. By his name.
2. Anyone else? I said, By his name, not American Idiot. BTW, *cough*Green Day*cough*

phaedrus
13th November 2004, 12:14 PM

1. American Idiot, though the point of the song is the fact that one must have their own identity, not some person that blindly follows everything that's "cool" or "in the moment"
2. The American Idiot's cabinet, his buddies, and Bill O'Reilly. Jon Stewart owned his ass.

Toxicity
14th November 2004, 09:33 PM

1. His real name.

2. I'm letting the fad pass. If I did: Bill O'Reilley (I'm sorry to say this, but I'm among the small group who seems him as a closeted liberal. Laura Ingraham also owned him), anybody who voted for Bush (or Kerry) without a good reason, Michael Savage (he's been sounding like a racist bastard lately, my grandmother thinks)...the list goes on.

SupremeChampion
14th November 2004, 10:50 PM
1.) umm... i think his real name.
2.) i'll go with michael moore.

~The Italian Stallion

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
15th November 2004, 06:45 AM

1.) I usually go with Bush, that *bee* *beep* *beep*. A mild word like idiot is never used by me in that regard though.
2.) The guy running Fox. If you say Fox you have to say Prawda and Oberkommando der Wehrmacht. Propaganda newpapers/radio/tv channels disgust me.

abunaidesu
30th November 2004, 11:21 PM

1 - his first name, because bush rocks.
2 - my teacher because he voted for kerry :mad2: