PDA

View Full Version : Foreign language boosters

Alec Trevelyan
12th November 2004, 09:15 AM
Well, i'm just here to ask you guys if your booster packs are in you own motherlanguage, like, now we have portuguese cards, which is horrible, the name of the attacks are weird, and there it goes. The good part is that we will have a pack with 5 cards, costing 3x less... our traditional pack costs about 5 US dollars, with 9 cards, this new pack in portuguese will cost about 1,6 US dollars with 5 cards (1 rare, 1 uncommon, 3 common), but we still will have the normal pack with 9 cards. Seems cheaper, but argh, portuguese cards sux a lot ;/

Thunderchu
12th November 2004, 09:26 AM
mine are all in English and French but my motherlanguage is Dutch.. @_@ and I also have a few japanese Pkmn cards ^^ which I can't use 'cuz I can't read them lol :P

Roarkiller
13th November 2004, 01:01 AM
mine are all in English and French but my motherlanguage is Dutch.. @_@ and I also have a few japanese Pkmn cards ^^ which I can't use 'cuz I can't read them lol :P

Why not? So long as you know what the english counterpart sez, perfectly fine to use it.

Meh, i use english all the way, never used the j-cards. But then i use transparent card protectors, so meh.