PDA

View Full Version : Poll: I Finally Got My Other Half of My Blanky Back After 19 Years!?

homeofmew
12th November 2004, 12:52 PM
POLL:
a. Have your parents gave you a teddy/blanks when you were little?
b. Did they cut it in half/take it away so you will beoome less detached?
c. Have you Seen it since that time?
d. Do you think they will give it back to you/have they given it back?

~I got a blanky
~ they cut it in half so ill become less detached.
~ not untill a few days a go
~ I finally got it back after 19 years ^^!

Pichu
12th November 2004, 01:05 PM
~I got nothin.
~ They didn't give me anything

Cheesey
12th November 2004, 05:49 PM
I always had a blanket which I liked because it had a silky lining. I carried it about a lot when I was little, but it disappeared one day, and I dunno if my parents had taken it from me or thrown it awayn or not. I wish I knew what happened to it! Also, I never got my own teddy bear. I just got my sisters ones but I never played with them... They just didn't really interest me.

I'm fairly sure they took it away, but I can't be sure. I got a little annoyed at them for taking it away from me and not explaining where it had gone, but I did forget about it after a while so I did get less detached.

I don't think so... It would be so cool if I saw it 10 years after its disappearance though!

I think they would if they haven't thrown it out or I asked for it back. Since it's more likely that they threw it out though I very much doubt that they'd give it back to me, hehe.

The_Missing_Link
12th November 2004, 05:57 PM
a) I had a pink baby blanket when I was little and I liked it a lot. Somewhere along the way, I switched my blanket with my sister's and now I have a white blanket with bears, chairs and birds. Nice texture on the top but the bottom is kinda rough

b) God no. They know I don't take it anywhere outside of the house and I only use it if I'm cold and want to travel around the house. A very portable blanket

c) Everyday of my life, sitting at the end of my bed ^^

d) They never took it away nor will they ever. I hope to keep it well preserved until I give it to my kid

Kris
12th November 2004, 06:07 PM
1. I had a toy doll since I was about 1 which my parents bought me when we were in malta.

2. Nah they wouldnt dare, I rememebr when I was 4 its hear fell off and I was devestated. So my mum knited a little hood so that its head could slip inside. Made me happy again.

3. I saw it a few months back, found it in a cuboard. Not sure what I did with it tho.

4. I want to find it now, as its something Id like to keep forever

abunaidesu
30th November 2004, 11:26 PM
- not just parents, i was showered with them :yes:
- no :rolleyes:
- they are all in the closet
- n\a

Mondo
1st December 2004, 12:28 AM
A. There are a bunch of things I've had since I was little. My favorite though is Sleepy Bear (a Care Bear). He's from the baby shower my mom had when she was pregnant with me so he's older than me.

B. No, he's always been in my room.

C. *goes to her bed, comes back, and holds up Sleepy Bear* I see him right now. ^_^

D. They can't give back what they never took. :P

Tainted
1st December 2004, 07:07 AM
POLL:

a) I got a couple little teddys, but aside from that, I never really had a blanky. I just used to put everything on my head and wear it like a hat.
b) Nah, I still got them sitting around somewhere.
c) Yeah-- every once in a while I'll spot it and be like "Whoa, I remember that thing."
d) Never took it away.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Toxicity
1st December 2004, 07:19 AM

a. A blanket that had a soft feel to it. It was a pale yellow color. I think I also had a bear from Duke University, but I can hardly remember.

b. Never. They started keeping the blanket in the closet when I was five, though. And as for the bear? My little brother probably did something.

c. Lots of times. Especially when I move or my brother digs around the closet.

d. Never exactly took it away, but I think I might be taking it back once I have a kid.

Rocketboy
1st December 2004, 01:07 PM
POLL:

A: Yes, my very first toy. (Teddy with hearts all over it) and a blanky (Thoimas the Tank Engine)
B: No.
C: Yes, I keep the teddy in one of my toy boxes and I still use the blanky cuz it's the warmest cover in the house.
D:---^

phaedrus
1st December 2004, 05:33 PM
a. Have your parents gave you a teddy/blanks when you were little? yes i love them :love2:
b. Did they cut it in half/take it away so you will beoome less detached? no they let me obsess
c. Have you Seen it since that time? yes i still use them today
d. Do you think they will give it back to you/have they given it back? never took it away so i am 8)

.hacker
1st December 2004, 05:53 PM
POLL:

a. Yes, but my alligator puppet was my favorite. I named him "Gator".
b. No, because they knew I would attack and bite them if they tried to take it away.
c. It's in my mom's closet now.
d. It's still mine, but I let my mom hang on to it for safe keeping,

Metallixs Girl
2nd December 2004, 02:29 PM
When I was little, I was completely obsessed with Ninja Turtles so when I was about 4 and we went on a trip to Arizona or somewhere, we stopped in this store and outside in a bin they had HUGE (to a 4 year old) Stuffed Ninja Turtles. I chose Michaelangelo and he still lives in my room (but his mask and belt are gone. My parents never tried to take him from me...O_o

Craig
2nd December 2004, 03:38 PM
When I was little, I was completely obsessed with Ninja Turtles so when I was about 4 and we went on a trip to Arizona or somewhere, we stopped in this store and outside in a bin they had HUGE (to a 4 year old) Stuffed Ninja Turtles. I chose Michaelangelo and he still lives in my room (but his mask and belt are gone. My parents never tried to take him from me...O_o

:O

I have one of those. Tis Leonardo.

Also, Malta .. 8)

POLL:

a) I had a bear from when I was about 6 months old (a polar bear) which I named "Snow" ... it is quite awesome.
b) no, why would they?
c) it is in my closet
d) n/a