PDA

View Full Version : Starting over FR?

Kitcage
13th November 2004, 06:28 AM
I started my FR as soon as I got it,not worrying about IV's EV's and natures, (stupid I know) but now that I started that kind of training, all my TM's are gone.. should I start over and send my few good pokemon and items (like lucky egg) to a friend and then back to me? or just continue training.. (I just finished the islands and training for elite 2nd wave)
other thing, I hate suicune, but got it because I picked char, if i should restart, should I catch suicune first?

(P.S. I'm not one of those lucky persons with colloseum..)

andyizcool
13th November 2004, 06:49 AM
other thing, I hate suicune, but got it because I picked char, if i should restart, should I catch suicune first?

(P.S. I'm not one of those lucky persons with colloseum..)
I think you should catch Suicune if you really want to restart Pokemon FR. You'll need its Pokedex data and since you haven't got Pokemon Colosseum this is your only chance. Also consider yourself lucky for not having Pokemon Colosseum because it doesn't have the replay value to go through it a second time.

Sceptile_Master
13th November 2004, 08:06 AM
Andy what are you talking about its still more pokemon.

Kitcage
13th November 2004, 09:54 AM
thanx for warning me about the colloseum non-existing reset.. and I'll try to catch the bugger, any suggestions? masterball because it will run right?

andyizcool
13th November 2004, 09:58 AM
and I'll try to catch the bugger, any suggestions? masterball because it will run right?
Since you'll be starting a new Pokemon FR game you'll have another Master Ball on that game so it doesn't matter if you use your Master Ball on Suicune now. Suicune is the only one of the Legendary Beasts who doesn't have Roar so you could use Mean Look, weaken it, then start throwing lots of Ultra Balls.

Kitcage
14th November 2004, 05:16 AM
thanx for the advice, but I already restarted, after chasing suicune for 5 hours I quit on it >>