PDA

View Full Version : Never Ending Dreams~~ Starts LSUS accepted

Socram
27th February 2003, 07:03 PM
Everyone dreams because everyone has thoughts, feelings and emotions but where does the line between reality and fantasy begin and how blurred is it?
A long dormant demon named Elzarick has been awakened near a small town named Neri. Using the resident's dreams it has forged a world where it can resume its activity powering up every night creating fouler monsters and creatures to do it's bidding until it has enough strength to return to the world that had once banished him.
No one seems to know until a few members of Neri's only high school enter a coma one night. These indiviuals, descendants of the guardians who had defeated Elzarick before, have by the Stars which guide them been sent into this bleak world that Elzarick has created. In this world the powers of there descendants have reawakened in order to give them a chance to defeat this unholy demon plotting revenge and they must do it before their real bodies give out and no one can stop Elzarick...

~~~~~
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Element: fire, water, earth, lightning, shadow, light, chaos (any other you feel is suitable)
First Power: only place one basic attack and you don't have it from the start. You kind of stumble upon it.
Weapon: These are given to you by the Powers that sent you there on your arrival.
Relations: b/f, g/f, sibling, etc
Other:

me post later

Arnen
27th February 2003, 07:46 PM
*cocks eyebrow* Suuure it'll start tomorrow.

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 15
~Gender: F
~Looks: Sort of tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes. Wears a light blue shirt and dark blue jeans. Looks the same as Rhia except for hair and eye color.
~Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk much besides with Rhia. Very brave, though she doesn't show it.
~Element: Water
~First Power: Fires beams of water from hands.
~Weapon: A sword with a shining silver blade that has runes carved into it.
~Relations: Rhia's twin sister (not identical). She's younger by four minutes.
~Other: She often knows what Rhia's thinking (not exactly, just emotions).

-Name: Rhia (short for Rhiannon)
-Looks: Sort of tall, black hair, brown eyes. Wears a purple T-shirt and black pants. Looks the same as Arnen except for hair and eye color.
-Personality: Very... Chatty. She's very courageous, to an extent where she sometimes doesn't think before she acts.
-Element: Fire
-First Power: Fireballs.
-Weapon: A big, gold shield with spikes on the edges (can be used as a weapon)
-Relations: Arnen's twin sister (not identical). She's older by four minutes.
-Other: She often knows what Arnen's thinking (not exactly, just emotions).

Socram
27th February 2003, 07:53 PM
had nuttin better to do
~~~~~~~~

Name: Eric Hunter
Sex: Male
Looks: 6'1 spiked brown hair with sharp hazel eyes. Has a lean muscular build and is rather cleanshaven. Is dressed in black from his long sleeved shirt down to his pants and finally boots.
Personality: Aloof kind of guy. Doesn't like trouble yet it always seems to find him. Not the type of person to approach anyone but not as quiet as people perceive him to be.
Element: Shadow
First power: Stealth: the ablility to cloak himself in darkness to move around the dream world
Weapon: Is given a long onix colored sword that is sheathed on his back because of its immense size. The handle is black as well but has a glowing orb near the hilt.
Relations: none yet
Other: umm none yet besides that he's a senior in HS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric
~~~

I sat upright in my bed. Sweat dripped off my bare chest and I breathed deeply. I didn't remember what I dreamt but whatever it was I didn't like. I looked at the clock it was only 4:00 am. I wouldn't have to get up until 6:30 but I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got dressed and stayed awake until it was time to go to school. I drove there and upon arrival walked through the halls off the building. There was suppose to be a meeting in the gym about some kid who died in his sleep. Everyone was to be there.

HbCharizard
27th February 2003, 08:22 PM
Name:Ark Ghetto
Sex:M
Looks:Black Vest,Red Shirt,Blue Jeans, Blue Eyes, Black hair
Personality:If you worked with me you should know what this is, but for you new ones.... Funny, Cheerful in almost every situation, and is very nosey
Element: Light
First Power: Cure
Weapon: Cutlasses
Relations:N/A..Yet....
Other: Blah Blah Blah....

Ark
~~~~~~~~
I woke in a cold,cold sweat.
"Woaaahhhh..." I said to myselff "Freaky dream..."
I got up and played SSBM and unlocked Falco.(Woot)
I went to school around 6:45. I went straight to the gym.
"Stupid kid who died in his sleep......" I cursed under my breath "This is going to be boring."

Mystic_clown
27th February 2003, 08:52 PM
Name: Tio Nova
Appearance: He has long, scruffy purple hair and blue eyes. He wears a red shirt, a black, leather jacket, brown pants, black boots and a metal gauntlet on his right arm.
Personality: Evil and isolated. He preferes to be alone and doesn't care for anyone. He doesn't have anyone to call a freind.
Element: Chaos
First Power: Pain- takes all the pain the target has inflicted and throws it at the target.
Weapon: A double-edged sword with a black blade and red runes on it.
Relations: he has feelings for Arlene since she was the only person to reach out to him.
Other: He and Arlene grew up together.

Moltrecuno
27th February 2003, 09:00 PM
Name: Arlene Saritama
Sex: Female
Looks: Stands at 5'5, with straight black hair that goes halfway down her back, and dark green eyes. Wears baggy blue jeans and a black longsleeve shirt. Will always have a pair of sunglasses on her head.
Personality: Very kind and loves to joke around. She usually tries to be optimistic at most times. Though, you shouldn't try and get her angry since thats pretty bad.
Element: Earth
First Power: Hand glows green and leaves from any nearby tree will shoot at a target and the leaves will be razor sharp.
Weapon: A sword with its handle showing engravings that look like a tree's bark.
Relations: None yet
Other: Blah...

Arlene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly sit bolt upright in bed with cold sweat on my face. I look out the window to see the moon was just setting and the sun ready to rise.

"What a dream....it felt so real..." I said quietly to myself.

I turned to sit on the side of the bed and wiped the sweat off my face. I didn't remember much of the dream, but it startled me pretty good. I didn't go back to sleep after that.

KaptainSarcasm
27th February 2003, 09:19 PM
Name: Kristen Koori (This is, of course, not her real name. Just an alias.)
Sex: Female
Looks: Short, spikey, light-blue hair and cold, cold, cold blue eyes.
Personality: Always wears a smile. Acts outgoing but really on the inside, she feels hatrid for everything. (Think Rath from Dragon Knights.) Anything she shows love for she actually hates more than anything else. Looking right into her eyes is the only way to tell that she feels contempt for everything.
Element: Ice
First Power: Ice shield. (She's more of a defender than a fighter)
Weapon: A one-handed ice sword that never melts.
Relations: A little sister that died when Kristen was 13.
Other: When she gets pissed, she really gets pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning. Alarm clock. Sunshine. Kitten on my stomach. Hair in my face and mouth. Alarm clock. Alarm clock. Alarm clock. How annoying. I scrunched my eyes together, hoping to close my ears off as well. Mother screaming for me to shut off the alarm clock. Kitten stretching out and jumping away, going to curl up on my little sister's perfectly perserved bed. Thoughts of my sister invaded my brain.

I finally opened one eye, then the other. I immediately noticed the cold sweat coating my bangs to my forehead. I pushed them away. My dream rushed back to me, kind of. Actually, just feelings. Fear, loathing, hatrid, more fear, evem more loathing. I wanted to destroy things, or cry, or kill myself, or a combination of all at once.

"KRISTEN! TURN OFF THAT GOD FORESAKEN ALARM CLOCK ALREADY!" shouted my mother. I turned my head to the side on my pillow, looking at my clock. It was practically vibrating with the force of the noise. I smiled at it as feelings of loathing built up inside me. Gently, I reached over and turned it off. "GET DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!!"

"Yes, mother dearest."

By 6:30 I was at school, and I headed for the auditorium. We were supposed to have an assembly about a friend of mine who died in thier sleep. Well, not a friend, an acquintence. I had sat next to the kid in math. I had pretended to like him. He liked me. That's the way it usually worked for me.

I spotted my "friends" Eric and Ark waiting around for the assembly to begin. I joined them and told them a joke about dead babies. Both laughed politely, made comments about how morbid it was, then shrugged it off. I regarded them, trying not to make judgements. "Let's... Go get seats," I finally suggested.

~~~~~~~~~

A little interaction for us. ^^

Mystic_clown
28th February 2003, 02:06 AM
Tio Nova

I woke in a cold sweat.
“That nightmare,” I said, “It was so real!” I dreamed about when my only friend was hit by that car. I could remember it clear as day and it happened when I was five! I’ve tried to forget it, but it just seems to keep coming back! I then looked up and saw a dark shape before me.

Hey Socram I’ve got an idea! I’ll PM you.

Anjana's Halo
28th February 2003, 03:42 PM
Enough of your nonsense. It's time for mine.

Name: Jason Kornith
Sex: Male
Looks: Short, about 5'4" and a very thin build. Has thick blond hair growing to his ears and hazel eyes. Often wears khaki pants, sneakers, and a white sweatshirt that's about two sizes too big for him.
Personality: A sweet young kid who most people think doesn't have a care in the world. However, he does have a small bit of sadness in him that he just can't explain.
Element: lightening
First Power: Power Charge-builds up charges of electricity in his body which can be released through his hands or if someone touches him.
Weapon: A copper-colored whip that can stretch to any length. It also conducts electricity.
Relations: Later
Other: His hair stands on end when he uses his Power Charge attack.

Jason Korith
I woke up with my head at the foot of the bed, my feet on my pillow, and my blankets strewn across the room. This wasn't all that odd. I had always had weird, active dreams. I even have a journal where I record my nightly visions, though I wouldn't tell that to anyone at school. The teasing from the other guys in my grade would be merciless. But all my dreams had always been good, or at least neutral, up to this week. But recently they've been getting worse, until tonight it had actually awaken me in a cold sweat. My first nightmare.

The clock said 4:03, but I yanked out my dream journal anyway to write down the dream. All I could write down, though, that I was scared. What frightened me was forgotten. I rolled over and managed to get to sleep.

School that day started with an assembly. One of the kids in our school had died mysteriously in his sleep. Why we were having an assembly about it I wasn't sure. What amazed me more was that I kinda knew the kid who died. He sat a few seats ahead of me in my math class. The reason for this still eluded me until I saw...her.

She stood near the entrance of the auditorium. Cool, collected, always smiling Kristen. She was talking to a couple of guys that I've seen around school but didn't know their names. I hung back, fighting down the feeling in my stomach that I got whenever I saw her. I didn't know why i was fascinated about her. I've heard she was really morbid, and didn't really like anyone. Some even wondered if Kristen was her real name. She never even talked to me. But still...

She and the guys moved into the auditorium with the crowd. I let my little secret crush rest and walked inside, too.

Arnen
28th February 2003, 09:23 PM
OoC: Since my chars are tiwns, I'll occasionally post third-person for them both, using purple post color.

~`>*Arnen and Rhia*<`~

Both twins sat bolt upright, both drenched in sweat. Both sensed each others' fear. And both had had the same nightmare.

"W...Wow..." Arnen murmered to the darkness around her.

"It seemed too real to be a dream..." Rhia said, wide-eyed. The twins stared at each other through the dark, in mutual understanding. It was not to be discussed.

Both got dressed for school, unable to sleep. Rhia declared a race downstars, gloating after she won. Arnen grumbled about her twin's swollen head.

After they got off the bus, and announcement went out over the loudspeaker.

"Attention: All students are to report to the gymnasium immediately."

"What's wrong?" Arnen asked.

"Maybe there was an assembly, and we just forgot?"

A large throng of students passed by, and the girls caught a snatch of conversation: "...Yeah, some kid died in his sleep last night..."

Arnen and Rhia stared at each other in shock, wearing identical looks of shock.

HbCharizard
1st March 2003, 04:11 PM
Ark
~~~~~~~~
I was sleeping when the assembly began. I woke up to the screeching sound of the loud speakers.
"Attention all students, as we know, a child died in his sleep last night" The person said.
"Now, we think there is a murderer on foot."
I heard a couple of GASPS and OH MY GOD's.
"That is why, nobody will have school untill the murderer is captured!"
I heard alot of YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYSSS!!!
"O....K.." I said to my self "I DO NOT want to be the next victim..."
"Neither us do..." Kristen said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY!!! No school......but is that a good thing?

Mystic_clown
1st March 2003, 04:42 PM
Tio Nova
----------------------
I leant against the wall, listening to what the princapel had to say. When he was done, I insatantly turned around and left the gymnasium. Some boy then bumped into me.
"Watch where you're going!"I growled.
"Did you hear what the princapel said?"
"Sure. Some kid died in his sleep."
"You don't sound like you care."
"Because I don't." The kid then gave me a foul look.
"I should have known," he said, "You wouldn't even care if ten more people died."
"You're right. I wouldn't. Now get out of my way!" I shoved the kid aside and left the gym.

KaptainSarcasm
1st March 2003, 04:48 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristen

No school. Excellent. Perfect time for me to play the game where I pretend to love everything. I smiled lopsidedly at Ark. "Fun fun fun. Days and days with my wonderful family."

Ark raised an eyebrow. "That's a bad thing?"

I coughed once, looking around. "Of course not. I love them."

Everyone was chatting as the principle tried to speak some more, but of course no one heard any of that. My eyes fell onto this one kid who I knew from my math class as well. He was sitting two rows ahead of me. "Be right back, guys," I told my aquaintences.

Gracefully, I vaulted over the back of the seats to the chair in front of me. Then I tapped on his shoulder. I think his name was Jason, if I remembered correctly. He jumped about a foot in the air and turned to look at me. "No school!" I cheered, smiling brightly at him. "Aren't you excited?"

He gave me a look that clearly said, "Why are you talking to me?!?" But all he did was smile politely and say, "Yeah, it's great."

Right away, I hated him. So I offered him my hand. "I'm Kristen. Kristen Koori. I think we have math class together."

"Jason Kornith. And yes, we do."

Unconditional hatrid is a good thing, I decided.

Socram
1st March 2003, 04:58 PM
... he was found dead in his bed... no blood... no guts... no strangle marks... just a relaxed normal death... the school would not think its a murderer and even if it was they wouldn't close the school otherwise I in NYC would never have a day of school. Please change your post to something more believable or just wait until I post...

KaptainSarcasm
3rd March 2003, 08:52 PM
I just lost this post, so in order to make my anger dissipate, I'm determined to make it better than it was before. *Destroys stuff*

Anyway, it's time to ressurect this biotch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristen

School was pretty uneventful after the assembly. I guess everyone was a little uneasy about the death, but not really. Humans are shallow like that. I hate them.

I kind of talked to that Jason kid during math. But we had a test so I had to concentrate to prevent myself from putting "666" as every answer. Lunch was more interesting though. I sat with a group of kids who talk a lot, so I had to play my game really well. "What do you get when you cross a chicken and a hapster?" I joked.

"What?" they asked, smiling. They had no idea that I hated them.

"Your MOM!" I replied, pointing at one girl in particular. Everyone got a good chuckle outta that, then they went back to eating abd being loud. I bit into my sandwitch. Ham. I hate ham.

Soon enough I had a headache, so I moved to a different table. One where there was only one other person: a boy named Tio. Tio was known to be pretty wierd, so I was interested in talking to him. Maybe I wouldn't hate him so much.

I smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder from behind. He looked at me and glared. He had blue eyes. I could tell right away that he would be able to see and recognise the hate in my own icey blue eyes, so I closed them in an even more friendly smile. He glared at me. "Mind if I sit here?" I chirped.

"Free country," he replied.

I slid into the seat next to him. He didn't even look at me. I continued to smile at him.

A minute or two passed like this. Finally, I decided to say something. "So, I see you around with that Arlene girl sometimes. She your girlfriend?"

He stood, finally turning to glare at me. I stood, too. "I have to go," he grumbled.

I placed my finger on his nose. "It was nice talking to you." Then I ran my hand through my hair and rejoined my other table. Yes, I certainly hated that boy.

Later, as I returned home, my headache returned, and a thousand times worse. I excused myself and headed up to bed. I collapsed on my bed and was in a coma within two minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all supposed to go into comas now, according to Socram. Oh, I hope this was better than the last one, otherwise I'll have to kill someone.

Mystic_clown
3rd March 2003, 08:57 PM
Tio
----------
I snarled as I left the table. Doesn't that boy know who he's talking to? I'm Tio Nova! Everyone hates me and I hate them, and we've always been happy that way. I then looked up and saw Arlene. I quickly looked away. But she still saw me and glanced a smile at me. I just ignored her and walked off. Then I started to get a terrible headache.

KaptainSarcasm
3rd March 2003, 09:01 PM
^^;;; I'm a girl. Eh-heh....

Mystic_clown
5th March 2003, 08:40 PM
Sorry about that.

Anjana's Halo
6th March 2003, 06:27 AM
*starts singing Puddle of Mud*
Then I started to realize,
I was living one big lie
She f***ing hates me!!! (heehee)

Jason
School proceeded on, but I was deep in thought. Hand in yesterday's homework, listen to the lectures, take that math test, the monotonous march continued on without me.

She had talked to me. Never ming that she had only been chatting a bit about nothing important. Never mind that weird look in her eye when I had replied to her question. Never mind that this meant nothing in the long run. She had talked to me...As mushy and stupid as it sounded, it gave me flutters in my stomach and made me lightheaded. No, scratch that, my head was not light. A gigantic headache crossed my skull. I went up to the school nurse to get some Tylenol, but the pills didn't seem to touch it. Oh well, I'll suffer with it until I got home.