PDA

View Full Version : {Poll} I wish...

Cheesey
15th November 2004, 10:42 AM
Heh, I was just watching "The Fairly Odd Parents" out of boredom so I came up with this poll...

If you had magical fairy godparents for one day, what would you wish for and why?

I'm not sure where to start, but I know I'd have to make the most of having them. So, I'd get the major things out of the way first. First I'd wish for an end to world hunger (I'm not sure how that'd be accomplished but I'm sure the godparents would find some way of doing it)... And I'd certainly wish for world peace too. And to make sure that the third world countries were not third world any more, because seeing the poor families on TV is really depressing.

Then I'd wish to live in some nice town in southern England or something... anywhere other than here. And I'd wish for lots of money!! I'm not sure how much exactly; if I had too much then I'd get bored or something. And of course a holiday to some nice place (hot or cold, just my dream holiday anyway) in business class on a posh jet! If I've only got these godparents for a day I want to spoil myself!

I'd also wish for the impossible to be possible; such as having an unlimited supply of chocolate which didn't make you gain weight, didn't ruin your teeth, and contains all the essential nutrients your body needs! I wouldn't make it so that you never got full though because then you'd never stop eating. I guess I'd make those rules for all the things that someone likes - so I guess it won't have to be chocolate for everyone - just so that everyone had an unlimited spully of their favourite food. That'd rock...

I can't think of anything else at the moment but I'll edit this post of anything else comes to my mind later on.

Toxicity
15th November 2004, 03:21 PM
Ah yes, Fairly Oddparents. Muchos Grandeza.

If you had magical fairy godparents for one day, what would you wish for and why?

Besides the end of world hunger and end of MidEast violence, I would probably wish for some essentials, like more potatoes and leeks for soup. I might wish for some money and such grand pleasures, but maybe not too much or I'll end up miserable. I'd also wish I was way away from here with good weather conditions like Ireland or Japan or Finland or [enter random location]. I'd probably wish for a few sweaters/hoodies or necklaces, since I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Kris
15th November 2004, 03:27 PM
Id wish for some new clothes, and to lose some weight.

Id try to make myself a better skiier and a better instructor. Id also want to be a much better snowboarder.

God Im shallow

homeofmew
15th November 2004, 03:58 PM
1. money
2. pokemon cards
3. get a good job
4. get good grades

phaedrus
15th November 2004, 04:43 PM
a day with either alexander hamilton, bono or billie joe armstrong. a day with my grandparents would rock too.

materialistically, i'd like a tom delonge signature es-333 or a vintage 1962 fender stratocaster or maybe some really nice heritage guitar (hm maybe some gretsch tennesee rose), maybe a nice marshall amp, and some nice durable guitar essentials. i guess i would also like to be fully updated on all nintendo game stuff.

Thy
15th November 2004, 07:36 PM
New clothes
Being able to die when I want to
Great worldwide education
A new computer
All the video games I wanted
To know every language
To be a famous writer
"De-celebrity" cetain celebrities (J-Lo, Usher, Britney, Trump, etc.)
To end all reality tv shows

That'd be it.

Jeff
15th November 2004, 08:55 PM
To end all reality tv shows

I second

Also I'd like to do better in school.

Nah screw school, I'd just wish for all the money I'll ever need...

mr_pikachu
15th November 2004, 09:07 PM
I'm assuming the effects will stay, even after the "Fairy Godparents" have left?

In that case, I'd like there to be an end to hunger (and apathy, for that matter), and for all illnesses and diseases to be cured. As for money, I'd rather earn my own than waste an all-powerful wish on something like that. Meh.

AntiAsh Superstar
16th November 2004, 07:33 PM
Summon Tsuyoi, the weird patron of my website/highly psychic creature in my AC stories who took it upon himself to be the pack leaded of me and mine. Seriously, once we've summoned him into existence I'm set for any material wish I could want for much longer than a day. ;) After that... uhh, bugger it, gimme the rest of the weirdos in my stories, too, I could deal with that life far better than I could reality. ^^;;

Tainted
16th November 2004, 08:03 PM
I wouldn't wish for pileloads of money as there's always a possibility of being robbed. I would wish for that whenver I want to buy something-- the exact amount of money appears inside my pocket. That, and probably to put on muscle easier as it's always nice to get more for less work. Yeah. That's about it. That and a million sexy parties. A million bajillion.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter