PDA

View Full Version : NOM UK hints mystic ticket info!

Sceptile_Master
15th November 2004, 02:24 PM
Just looking through my october issue of Nintendo Official magazine UK I founf this. This is an exact quote from the mag. I have put what caught my interest in bold.

''Remember Ho-Oh and Lugia from gold and silver anyone? What about Mewtwo? And Articuno? They're all here and we'll be showing you how to catch these bad boys in a future issue of NOM so all you pokemaniacs should stay tuned!

I know I am staying tuned. NOM UK did Pokemon tours like the one where they gave away mew before. So all us UKers might be in for a treat.

andyizcool
15th November 2004, 05:44 PM
I don't read NOM and I've sort of grown into hating Nintendo but if there's a chance to download one or both of the Tickets I'm in. Keep us updated on this information because there might be a Pokemon Day like when they gave away Eon Tickets at Gamestation. The best part is the free goodie bag because it gives us something else to do when we're used the Ticket and got the Rare Pokemon.

Sceptile_Master
16th November 2004, 12:23 PM
What did you get in the goodie bag. I couldn't make it there. I had to look after my brother.

PS: (about keeping you updated) Will do.

Silent Dragonfly
16th November 2004, 04:27 PM
The goody bag I got from Eon Day contained a Black Gamecube cap, a Zelda: Windwaker poster, a small Pikachu toy, Groudon and Kyogre transfers (fake tattoos) and a booster pack of EX:Sandstorm Trading Cards. I think that's all of it.

andyizcool
16th November 2004, 04:34 PM
The goody bag I got from Eon Day contained a Black Gamecube cap, a Zelda: Windwaker poster, a small Pikachu toy, Groudon and Kyogre transfers (fake tattoos) and a booster pack of EX:Sandstorm Trading Cards. I think that's all of it.
It also contained a leaflet about getting the Eon Ticket off your Dad in Petalburg Gym and heading to Southern Island on the Ferry at Slateport/Lilycove. Also don't forget about the postcards with the Starter Pokemon from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire on.

Sceptile_Master
17th November 2004, 11:06 AM
That's unexpected. What about chucking in a new SP too with Lati@s on it. (sarcasm)

Dark Scizor
28th November 2004, 06:42 PM
I don't read NOM and I've sort of grown into hating Nintendo but if there's a chance to download one or both of the Tickets I'm in. Keep us updated on this information because there might be a Pokemon Day like when they gave away Eon Tickets at Gamestation. The best part is the free goodie bag because it gives us something else to do when we're used the Ticket and got the Rare Pokemon.

x2.

Must have sucked being that guy though :dead: Waiting there for the odd person to come along to his little corner. At least next time we don't have to go upto him unless the goody bag is wanted.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th November 2004, 02:04 PM
x3

Nintendo= *barf*

They come up with a crappy anime, for children that are 7 years old, why the group who watches/watched/would want to watch if it wasn't so crappy; is older then 13! They would better take an example after some Fan Fic's. I'll bet my head on it, that a fan could write a better anime then the ones who are gettin paid for it!

Just my 2 cents...

To be on topic: Them goody bags don't seem to goody to me..

andyizcool
29th November 2004, 02:09 PM
Them goody bags don't seem to goody to me..
The main thing is they're free and caps are normally £5 followed by Pokemon cards being about £3 if you went the shops so you have a deal. In CUBE magazine they had a Pokemon FR/LG Pokedex Section showing how to get Pokemon on Pokemon FR/LG and next to Lugia, Ho-oh, and Deoxys it said only one so maybe they're hinting at Navel Rock and Birth Island too.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th November 2004, 02:15 PM
Ah yes...the satisfaction of something being free... =p

rinku
29th November 2004, 04:22 PM
x3
They come up with a crappy anime, for children that are 7 years old, why the group who watches/watched/would want to watch if it wasn't so crappy; is older then 13!

Well, from my own experience, my son got hooked on pokémon at about age 4 *because* of the anime. I reckon nintendo have deliberately targetted it at the younger fans precisely *because* they aren't the buying public... yet. Give 'em something for free that gets them into it, and when they can afford to buy the games, they will.