PDA

View Full Version : BATULMEHANY1PLZ!!! 1 on 1, ref: of course... IT'S NEEDED!

Bubblekarp
27th February 2003, 07:23 PM
Rules:

1 on 1
DQ: 3 days
I choose first (oh, & I prefer no type disadvantage, pls...)
You attack first
Arena: TEH ULTIMATE BIG FIELD! There's Collective Soul, Incubus, Matchbox 20, Sugar Ray, Superchic[k], Red Hot Chili Peppers watching teh battle... :P (they're my favourite band, though ;))

Go Articuno64! (Lapras, male)

Everoy
27th February 2003, 08:01 PM
I'm new, go easy on me.

Go, my miraculous male Marril, Bubbleboy!

Bubbleboy: Better make this good...

Bubbleboy, use a Rain Dance to get some moisture in here! Then aim your Hydro Pump at Articuno64! Finish with a Bubblebeam!

Rain Dance/Hydro Pump/Bubblebeam

Bubblekarp
27th February 2003, 08:43 PM
Lapras: Hey, I must battle with that Marill?

OMG! MY LAPRAS CAN TALK! :O YAY! :D

Lapras: -_-; Of course I can talk... Sillee ya... :P

Heh, whatever. I can't say much, just give him Hypnosis for lulling him to a deep sleep... Then, spit a purple glob of Toxic so he can get a delicious poison... Finish this round with CONFUSE RAY!!! to make Marill have hallucination in the beautiful and peaceful sleep...

Lapras: *listening "Incubus - I Miss You" from walkman*

ARTI!!!

Lapras: Oops, sorry... :P K, I'll do that... *nods*

Shadow87
28th February 2003, 03:06 AM
I can ref?

Bubblekarp
28th February 2003, 07:00 AM
Shadow87: Sorry, but I need experienced ref... :\

Charizard04621
28th February 2003, 03:45 PM
1) Lapras does not learn Hypnosis...

2) Karp, not to be pessimistic, but it's pretty hard to find referees who are willing to ref your battles... If I were you, I'd let Shadow87 ref if he wanted to.

Bubblekarp
28th February 2003, 05:52 PM
Oopsie, I read teh Poliwag moves, not Lapras moves... XD!~ *shame*, k... Shadow87 can ref... :\

Don't Run With Scizors
28th February 2003, 06:12 PM
It seems both of you have managed to order illegal moves... Marril does not learn Hydro Pump. Or rather, it does, but NYPC moves are illegal here. Imagine how screwed up ASB would be if we allowed them...

EDIT: While I'm at it...

Bubblekarp, if Hypnosis were to work, Bubbleboy's eyes would most likely be in the position known as "closed". How do you plan to confuse him with a blinding flash of light when his eyes are closed?

Everoy
28th February 2003, 06:34 PM
*conks self on head* Exchange Hydro Pump with Double-edge.

The_Missing_Link
28th February 2003, 06:38 PM
Sorry PP but you're stuck with the original moves. The only way you can change it is if bubblekarp agrees to it, which I doubt he'll do

Shadow87
4th March 2003, 06:58 AM
whee so I can ref, jeeej this is gonna be a good battle!

crazybone
4th March 2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Don't Run With Scizors
Imagine how screwed up ASB would be if we allowed them...

While I'm here. How can NYPC moves possible make ASB screwy..?

The_Missing_Link
4th March 2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by crazybone
While I'm here. How can NYPC moves possible make ASB screwy..?

-_-; You asked that same question in the Links and Rules Tower on page 18. You have a real short memory you know that?

And I'll reply to your question with another one. How can a flying Pikachu not make ASB screwy?

Syberia
4th March 2003, 08:43 PM
And I'll respond to that with yet another question:
How can a Pikachu fly in the first place?

Everoy
4th March 2003, 08:59 PM
Where is Bubblekarp? I want an actual battle. Is it possible to DQ someone for not even showing up to post thier attacks?

The_Missing_Link
4th March 2003, 09:04 PM
Yes, but you won't get any money and catch/evolution. That only applies after the first round is actually reffed

crazybone
4th March 2003, 09:11 PM
I'm not short on memory dearie, I am trying to prove a point. How can Dodrio Fly, and Dugtrio Scratch? For every illogical NYPC move you can find, I can find an accepted move on a Pokemon that is highly irregular. What I'm saying is, whether a Pokemon can do such things should be ref based. Or, to even prevent a misjudged reffing by a newb, post up in the reffing tower moves that cannot be used. I don't see why else NYPC moves can not be allowed. Simply, there could be a simple list formulated at the reffing tower stating "Moves that cannot be used by blah blah", and the remainig logical moves that NYPC do provide be used.

Everoy
7th March 2003, 04:18 PM
I would like to DQ Bubblekarp. Bubblekarp, pay attention to your battles from now on.