PDA

View Full Version : Connection question.

Sceptile_Master
17th November 2004, 10:55 AM
Okay. When you connect fire or leaf to pokemon box do you need at least 100 pokemon on your national pokedex to get pokemon with different Id numbers or does it have to be on the national pokedex.

andyizcool
17th November 2004, 11:50 AM
You'll need the National Pokedex and at least 100 Pokemon caught to start using Pokemon Box with Pokemon FR/LG.

Thunderchu
18th November 2004, 01:45 PM
OMG, I'll better start catching Pokémon then.. ^^'' *has only 30 pkmn on Pkmn FR :s* hey I'm just using my starter and a Graveler huh..:P

Sceptile_Master
19th November 2004, 09:56 AM
I have found that the 100 can be on your national pokedex. That's sorted. Yay.

andyizcool
19th November 2004, 12:28 PM
I have found that the 100 can be on your national pokedex. That's sorted. Yay.
Think of it logically. If you didn't have the National Pokedex they're not going to let you have extra Pokemon because there's nowhere to put their data. In Pokemon FR/LG they won't let you go passed Three Island or in the extra areas with Johto Pokemon until you have the National Pokedex. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire let us do that because we got Pokemon Colosseum and couldn't get the National Pokedex on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire until Pokemon FR/LG were released.

Thunderchu
20th November 2004, 03:17 PM
I first thought you'd get the National Dex by connecting your game to PokémonBox, or Colosseum.. @_@