17th November 2004, 11:16 PM
Or 107 for those who prefer not to count the delayed Whiscash one:

Absol! Creeping Shadow of Disaster!!

Discuss.

source: www.pokeani.com

~Zak

Blackjack Gabbiani
18th November 2004, 12:41 AM
It had better do more than the one in the 6th movie, that's all I gotta say. That one did absol-lutely nothing.

have a stammer
18th November 2004, 03:59 PM
Hopefully Absol will cause some disaster, and not just end up being friends with Ash. Add some Absol battle scenes and it should be a good episode.

Hanada Tattsu
18th November 2004, 07:54 PM
Wow - sounds like a good episode. Nice to finally see Absol - I hope someone either gets him or the writers do a good job of covering hium.

have a stammer
18th November 2004, 08:37 PM
Wow - sounds like a good episode. Nice to finally see Absol - I hope someone either gets him or the writers do a good job of covering hium.

Thanks to Glory Days If any one would (which I doubt) it would be Team Rocket. It does not seem to be a pokemon that would get blasted off in every episode. How about everyone lay off the "there gonna catch it" idea for atleast a while to Lombre evolves, and Ash catches Snorunt.

And if any is wondering the only pokemon who Have NOT had a proper introduction in the Anime are: (this excludes movies and pokemon mentioned in upcoming titles where left out including snorunt )

Banette
Beldum
Flygon
Gardevoir
Glalie
Kirlia (could be argued)
Linoone
Metagross
Metang
Ralts
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Sceptile
Swalot
Tropius
Wailmer

Animelee
19th November 2004, 12:30 AM
Great list, stammer. I feel that there are more, but, I'm not sure. If that list is 100% correct, then that's great!

Heh, I named my cat Absol Mewtwo, so this episode will be great. Well, every episode/special/movie/OVA is great, but I'm sure my cat will enjoy this one... probably.

I think everyone on some island will be accusing Absol of being the bringer of disasters, but really, he's just trying to warn them that disasters are soon to come. Somethin' like that.

Flannery
19th November 2004, 05:07 AM
Yeah... finally, I will see episode about my favorite pokemon :)
I belive, Absol will be great. I`m glad, Ash won`t catch him. Hehe.

Hanada Tattsu
19th November 2004, 08:39 AM
True. Interesting the Ralts- family has not been introduced at all. I wonder what they're planning for it.

have a stammer
19th November 2004, 12:46 PM
Great list, stammer. I feel that there are more, but, I'm not sure. If that list is 100% correct, then that's great!

Yeah its correct I copied down the List Peweter City Geodude made a while ago in a topic and have been crossing out names as they they are shown or will be shown.

For example although they haven't been shown I took: Trapinch, Vibrava, Mawile, Absol, Claydol, and Snorunt, off the list beacuase although these episodes have not aired these pokemon are bound to make apperances.

Ones people could argue as "proper" apperances would be: Anorith (who appeared then evolved, did it even say anything?), Wailmer (in the final episode of Johto we see a glimpse of some wailmer in the harbor) and Kirlia (who had a role in the pokemon movie episode) I took Anorith off because it was the only one of these 3 that some used a pokedex on.

Chris 2.1
19th November 2004, 12:49 PM
I think Drew would suit a Ralts, or an evolution. But this isn;t the time or place...

Anywho sounds like a filler. I can't see Absol doing much, unless there's some amazingly great foreshadowing to....something disasterous.

Animelee
19th November 2004, 09:57 PM
Yeah its correct I copied down the List Peweter City Geodude made a while ago in a topic and have been crossing out names as they they are shown or will be shown.

For example although they haven't been shown I took: Trapinch, Vibrava, Mawile, Absol, Claydol, and Snorunt, off the list beacuase although these episodes have not aired these pokemon are bound to make apperances.

Ones people could argue as "proper" apperances would be: Anorith (who appeared then evolved, did it even say anything?), Wailmer (in the final episode of Johto we see a glimpse of some wailmer in the harbor) and Kirlia (who had a role in the pokemon movie episode) I took Anorith off because it was the only one of these 3 that some used a pokedex on.

Ah, I see.

Yeah, it was saying, "Ano, ano, ano, ano, ano!" while it was evolving, then it let out a big "ARRRRR!" when it became an Armaldo.

Hanada Tattsu
20th November 2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah.. someone remarked that Johto had a good amount of episodes left.. so Absol might play some sort of a role in it..