PDA

View Full Version : exp share in colloseum.. .. and a suggestion request

mew420
18th November 2004, 12:44 AM
can you get 'exp share' anywhere in colloseum??

ps.. i'm devastated.. i just realised entei can't learn earthquake..

:sorry:

my colloseum team has nothing that's super effective against electric..

unless you have a suggestion:

umbreon (its hp pwnz.. shame about it's attack)
misdreavous (i'm starting to regret training this thing up over my espeon)
raikou (demon electric attacks.. works well opening with suicune)
suicune (demon water attacks and aurora beam for those pesky dragons.. works well opening with raikou)
entei (demon fire attacks.. shame about the lack of earthquake)
skarmory (.. enough said)

i know it's dirty team of legendaries, but it's only for in-game, and it's only to destroy the realgam bosses..

i was thinking i could maybe drop missy for a ground type, or perhaps umbreon..

.. although i love umbreon for its hp.. gives me time to revive/potion all my fainted poke's when i'm battling the six bosses..

Music Dragon
18th November 2004, 07:26 AM
Exp. Share is behind Eagun (or something...)'s house. In Ag... Something-town. It was a long time since I played Colosseum.

Sceptile_Master
23rd November 2004, 03:13 PM
Also put ice beam over aurora beam on Suicune. Also just realised that the only thing that is super effective against electric is ground. :sorry:

MasterRocket
25th November 2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, you can get exp. share in colosseum, i forget where tho... check www.gamewinners.com they are sure to have the answers you seek.

and I know the selection of pokemon sucks in Colosseum but you don't have to call the legendaries dirty

Jeff
26th November 2004, 08:31 AM
Exp. Share is behind Eagun's house in Agate Village to finish what MD said

Also, Umbreon is actually really good if you know how to use it. It's defenses are good so I would reccomend Moonlight to help you through the game, Misdreavous is great with Shadow Ball, and I was almost positive Entei could get Earthquake, didn't the admin (forgot his name) have that on it?

Also...

:partyhat: This is my 100th post! :partyhat:

Edit: as per request...

Music Dragon
26th November 2004, 09:05 AM
Sorry for being a bit unnecessary, but I'd prefer if you called me MD. Not M_D. Thank you.