PDA

View Full Version : New Last Exile episodes to be shown in full

Last Exile
19th November 2004, 03:40 AM
Never-Before-Seen Episodes 14-26 Premiere

December 6 12:00-1:00AM ET/9:00-10:00PM PT

LOS ANGELES, November 18, 2004 – G4techTV offers viewers a chance to jump into an edgy mix of action and aerial adventure with the return of the acclaimed anime series “Last Exile,” as part of the network’s late-night block, Anime Unleashed. G4techTV will present this wildly popular, 26-part series in two-installments: episodes 1-13 air Monday through Sunday beginning November 29, followed by the premiere of never-before-seen episodes 14-26 weekdays beginning December 6. Fans can also catch a special Anime Unleashed marathon broadcast of the entire “Last Exile” series, episodes 1-26, on Christmas Day, Saturday, December 25.

“Last Exile,” produced by GONZO, one of Japan’s premier animation studios, depicts the adventures of orphaned vanship sky porters, Claus and Lavie, whom become entangled in an epic battle between two countries gripped in an eternal war involving noble generals, magnificent air battleships and a mysterious war-mediating guild. The series has become especially well-known for its compelling characters, engaging plot, and state-of-the-art animation. G4techTV will give fans a special sneak peek at the conclusion of the “Last Exile” series, which will not be released on DVD until January 2005.

G4techTV licensed the exclusive North America television rights to “Last Exile” from GENEON ENTERTAINMENT (USA) INC.

Tune in to Anime Unleashed for “Last Exile” episodes 1-13, beginning Monday, November 29 through December 3 from 12:00-1:00 AM ET/9:00-10:00 PM PT. Never-before-seen episodes 14-26 premiere weekdays beginning Monday, December 6 through Tuesday, December 14 from 12:00-1:00AM ET/9:00-10:00PM PT. Finally, the entire “Last Exile” series, episodes 1-26, will air Christmas Day from 12 PM ET/9 AM PT to 1 AM ET/10 PM PT.

Roarkiller
19th November 2004, 07:26 AM
Somebody here is gonna suffer from serious sleep deprivation :lol:

Btw, what do they mean by "never-before-seen"? Is the series there only as far as ep13?

Razola
19th November 2004, 10:20 AM
In the USA, the series was shown up to episode 13 back in March.

However, watching the rest requires enduring the zombie that is G4TechTV. I'd rather not give them the ratings, and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Last Exile
20th November 2004, 03:07 AM
I know that G4Tech is definitely a shambles.

I'm simply saying that if anyone in the US wanted to see the rest and couldn't afford DVDs or didn't have a fansub, they can see it there.