PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 01:09 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Edging closer, you wait until Breloom is looking the opposite way, before flinging the Master Ball at the Pokémon. He's absorbed inside and despite his struggles, the effort is futile as the Master Ball works its magic.

Congratulations!
Breloom M L15

The remaining three Pokémon stop what they're doing and turn and watch you quietly as you triumphantly pick the Master Ball up again.
What are you going to do?

Meadows

I say bye to the other pokemon and head for the exit. I'll then start a new adventure at the east caverns. Oh by the way, Brelooms bred on move will be focus punch. His name will be kai too.

Linc
12th March 2005, 01:15 PM
Linc~
Poochyena doesn't really like the idea of leaving his home, so you send him running off in the opposite direction to Tyranitar as you leave for the Desert.
A sweet little Phanpy comes trotting over to say hello as you arrive, while a Beldum and Skarmory have a practice battle in the background.

Desert

Oooo..... Skarmory :drool:. I love steel Pokemon (except beldum :mad2: )! I'll say hi to the Phanpy, and then I'll have to interrupt the Skarmory's practice battle, and send out Rebirth (Shelgon) and tell him to use Flamethrower twice on the Skarmory.

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th March 2005, 01:16 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard » You send out Justinian and, upon your orders, he leaps up and bites the Haunter with dark energy crackling from his sharp little teeth. The attack pulsates through the Haunter's ethereal body and makes him wince with the pain; it looks like it stings. Unfortunately, Justinian's attack isn't enough to make the ghostly joker stop his little tricks, and he continues to knock icicles down out of spite. The Delibird, however, is still looking rather worried, even though it should probably know that the sky isn't falling by now. What are you going to do?[/color]

North Caverns

I will tell Kansho (Bulbasaur) to assure the Delibird that everything is going to be okay. Then, I will tell Justinian (Bagon) to use Dragon Dance, to enhance his speed (attack won't help here), and then bite Haunter as hard as he can.

Linc
12th March 2005, 01:19 PM
Linc~
Poochyena doesn't really like the idea of leaving his home, so you send him running off in the opposite direction to Tyranitar as you leave for the Desert.
A sweet little Phanpy comes trotting over to say hello as you arrive, while a Beldum and Skarmory have a practice battle in the background.

Desert

Oooo..... Skarmory :drool:. I love steel Pokemon (except beldum :mad2: )! I'll say hi to the Phanpy, and then I'll have to interrupt the Skarmory's practice battle, and send out Rebirth (Shelgon) and tell him to use Flamethrower twice on the Skarmory.

Sceptile_Master-
You say bye to the other Pokemon, who frown seeing as you just caught there friend, and you move on to the East Caverns. As soon as you enter, a Mankey drops from the ceiling and greets you happily. Behind it, there's a Poochyena barking at a Meditite who is tryign to meditate.
What will you do now?

EDIT:
DarkPsychic Charizard Sorry, you posted while I was updating ^^;
Kansho reassures the Delibird that everything will be okay. He sighs, and then you tell your Bagon to use Dragon Dance. He makes some strange movements, and two orbs of light swirl around him as he dances. When he finishes, he quickly dashes into the air, and bites the Haunter again, this time a lot harder. The Haunter shouts in pain, and then falls closer to the ground and prepares to attack your Bagon.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2005, 01:45 PM
TheBlueAvenger
You ask the Gyarados why it is following you, but it doesn't answer, it just keeps staring. You back up about ten more feet, and it begins to follow you, close to the ground. Without warning, there's a puff of soemthing purple right before the Gyarados's face, and the Gyarados falls on its side, asleep. It seems to have awoken a Vileplume on the ground and caught a full blast of its Sleep Powder.
What will you do now?

Forest

I'll just go away now. In some other direction.

Knight of Time
12th March 2005, 07:19 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Walking on, Wartortle groans and trots after you, muttering slightly under his breath. Still looking for that oh-so elusive Pokémon, you stare out over the lake, as a small group of Relicanth swim past. An Omastar is tagging along behind the fish as an elegant Kingdra spits a jet of water into the air.

Lake

Ooh, a Kingdra.

Well, if I had never caught my Seadra earlier, I would definitely have gone after the Kingdra (no worries guys, I will hopefully evolve my Seadra someday), but since I have no need to go after it, I'll keep going with the Wartortle, but not before telling him "I'm sorry, it seems like my search for this Pokemon will be longer than I thought.".

*Murkrow
13th March 2005, 10:54 AM
Sceptile_Master~ Just thought I'd point out, but you can also give your Breloom his L10 TM.

Linc~
Smiling, you say hello to Phanpy, before releasing your Shelgon and getting him to aim a powerful Flamethrower at the Skarmory. He does so, and catches the Skamory off-guard, scorching his wing.
Alarmed, the bird caws in fright and swoops up, dodging Rebirth's next attack, until he's just a tiny speck of light high up in the sky.

TheBlueAvenger~
Walking hurridly off in the next direction, you're relieved to find that Gyarados is pretty out of it, and doesn't follow you.
Pausing to survey your surroundings, you notice a pretty Illumise carefully picking some flowers in a clearing to your right, while a Farfetch'd pokes curiously at a Caterpie, who is awkwardly trying to crawl away.

"I'm sorry, it seems like my search for this Pokemon will be longer than I thought.".
"I hear you...this better be worth it."
Ignoring yet again the Pokémon, you walk on, followed by Wartortle, who is beginning to stare quite frantically at the water, pointing out any Pokémon he can spot in desperation.
A couple of Bagon trot across your path, when Wartortle shouts out, "maybe not one of those...what about either of them?" You turn and see that he's motioning at a Politoed and Blastoise having a shouting match.

Sceptile_Master
13th March 2005, 11:01 AM
Breloom get's 2 TM moves. Woohoo, his other TM move will Substitute (I know have a subpunching Breloom yay).

Sceptile_Master-
You say bye to the other Pokemon, who frown seeing as you just caught there friend, and you move on to the East Caverns. As soon as you enter, a Mankey drops from the ceiling and greets you happily. Behind it, there's a Poochyena barking at a Meditite who is tryign to meditate.
What will you do now?

East Caverns

I think I'll just tip toe round them and continue deeper into the cave.

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2005, 11:01 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
Walking hurridly off in the next direction, you're relieved to find that Gyarados is pretty out of it, and doesn't follow you.
Pausing to survey your surroundings, you notice a pretty Illumise carefully picking some flowers in a clearing to your right, while a Farfetch'd pokes curiously at a Caterpie, who is awkwardly trying to crawl away.

Forest

Just what I was looking for. I'll walk over to the Farfetch'd and challenge it to a match. If it accepts, I'll send out Lento (Slowking) and have him use Water Gun.

Linc
13th March 2005, 12:40 PM
Linc~
Smiling, you say hello to Phanpy, before releasing your Shelgon and getting him to aim a powerful Flamethrower at the Skarmory. He does so, and catches the Skamory off-guard, scorching his wing.
Alarmed, the bird caws in fright and swoops up, dodging Rebirth's next attack, until he's just a tiny speck of light high up in the sky.

Desert

I'll wait and see if the Skarmory come sback down. If it does, I'll have Rebirth charge up to it and jump and use Bite to pull it to the ground with his weight, and then I'll throw my Ultra Ball at it. If it doesn't come bakc down, I'll continue on.

Sceptile_Master-
You tip-toe around the Pokemon in that cavern, and go into the next. In the next cavern you see a Makuhita poking a sleeping Machop O_o. To the left of them, you see a Heracross watching, trying to maintain his laughter. Suddenly, the Machop awakes and angrily pokes the Makuhita back. They suddenly rapidly begin to poke each other.
What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger-
You ask the Farfethc'd if it would like to battle you. It eargerly agrees, hopping around in circles happily. All the other Pokemon in the claering move to the side. You send out Lento, who launches a Water Gun at the Farfetch'd. The now drenched bird angrily smacks Lento in the face with his stick, leaving a red mark.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2005, 12:42 PM
TheBlueAvenger-
You ask the Farfethc'd if it would like to battle you. It eargerly agrees, hopping around in circles happily. All the other Pokemon in the claering move to the side. You send out Lento, who launches a Water Gun at the Farfetch'd. The now drenched bird angrily smacks Lento in the face with his stick, leaving a red mark.
What will you do now?

Forest

I'll see if Lento is doing okay, then I'll have him use Yawn, coupled with a Psychic.

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th March 2005, 12:54 PM
DarkPsychic Charizard Sorry, you posted while I was updating ^^;
Kansho reassures the Delibird that everything will be okay. He sighs, and then you tell your Bagon to use Dragon Dance. He makes some strange movements, and two orbs of light swirl around him as he dances. When he finishes, he quickly dashes into the air, and bites the Haunter again, this time a lot harder. The Haunter shouts in pain, and then falls closer to the ground and prepares to attack your Bagon.
What will you do now?

North Caverns

I'll tell Justinian to use Dragon Dance again and Bite again. If the Haunter is still up, I'll tell Kansho to use Leech Seed.

Sceptile_Master
13th March 2005, 01:03 PM
Sceptile_Master-
You tip-toe around the Pokemon in that cavern, and go into the next. In the next cavern you see a Makuhita poking a sleeping Machop O_o. To the left of them, you see a Heracross watching, trying to maintain his laughter. Suddenly, the Machop awakes and angrily pokes the Makuhita back. They suddenly rapidly begin to poke each other.
What will you do now?

East caverns

LOL. I think I'll continue walking past these insane critters.

Knight of Time
13th March 2005, 04:39 PM
"I'm sorry, it seems like my search for this Pokemon will be longer than I thought.".
"I hear you...this better be worth it."
Ignoring yet again the Pokémon, you walk on, followed by Wartortle, who is beginning to stare quite frantically at the water, pointing out any Pokémon he can spot in desperation.
A couple of Bagon trot across your path, when Wartortle shouts out, "maybe not one of those...what about either of them?" You turn and see that he's motioning at a Politoed and Blastoise having a shouting match.

Lake

Oh, boy oh boy, a Blastoise!

To whoever updates me, be prepared for a long post...

I'm going to politely interrupt it and the Politoed, telling the Blastoise that I have a very important story I absolutely must tell it (I already told a part of it to the Wartortle, but now that my search for a Blastoise has finally ended, I'm going to also reveal my surprise to the Wartortle).

To both the Wartortle and Blastoise (the Politoed is most welcome to listen too if it wants), I'm going to tell the following story:

"A long time ago, I used to be the owner of a Wartortle I was very happy to have. One of my dreams, which was also one of his, was for him to evolve into a Blastoise someday. But since the day that my life was turned upside down, my dream of seeing my Wartortle evolve someday came to a crashing halt. Even to this very day, I miss him a lot, and miss him even more because I never got to help him evolve."

Afterword, I'm going to politely ask the Blastoise if it could make my dream of finally having my favourite fully evolved Water type starter (yes, my favourite fully evolved Water type starter is Blastoise) come true. If so, I'm going to hold out a Pokeball, and sincerely thank the Wartortle for staying at my side.

Wild Eevee
13th March 2005, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
As you thank Poochyena, the dog smiles and gives a happy wag of his tail, before you glanced back at Cacturne. He's attempting to imitate Hitmonlees, and is flailing round with his legs, as the agile fighter darts around. This continues on for a couple more minutes, before Hitmonlee manages to catch Cacturne in the back of the legs, bringing him down again. Snarling, Cacturne screams something out and vanishes, reappearing behind Hitmonlee and smashing the Pokémon into the ground and digging his spikes deep into his back.

East Cavern

I'll have my Pokemon go help Hitmonlee.

Cheesey
14th March 2005, 12:37 PM
Linc » Shielding your eyes from the immensely bright sun, you look up into the sky for the Skarmory until your neck begins to ache. It doesn't seem like it's going to come back down; you must've scared it away with Rebirth's assault. Ah well. You decide to continue on regardless, Rebirth at your side. As you walk on, your feet decidedly tired after the travelling, you hear a plodding behind you. You stop, turn around, and see the Phanphy following you. It looks up at you and trumpets cheerfully at you, attracting the attention of a Magnemite, who comes along and stares in what seems like awe at Rebirth. He must've gotten the impression that Rebirth made the noise. What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger » You ask Lento if he's doing ok, and he nods his head slowly. The red mark is still on his face, but he doesn't let that bother him as he has a great big yawn; upon witnessing it, the Farfetch'd yawns too, and suddenly looks rather more drowsy. Then Lento unleashes a blast of psychic energy at it, disorientating it and making it rather more worse for wear as it tries to stand properly on it's own two feet. What would you like to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard » Justinian dances about once more, and yet again he powers up his strength and he raises his speed. The runs forward really quikcly as his leg muscles feel stronger, and he throws his head forward as his teeth feel sharper; biting into the ghostly body of the Haunter, he shakes his head about a bit to make the pain all the more unbearable for his opponent. As he lets go, the Haunter shudders before gently floating to the ground, evidenlty not intent on causing any more trouble. What would you like to do?

Sceptile_Master » Laughing as the Makuhita and Machop continue their furious poking war, you make your way past them, carefully avoiding getting anywhere near them, just to be safe. As you reach the next room, you look up and see what looks like a massive chandilier, excpet burning with flames instead of having lightbulbs. It's quite a magificent sight. Suddenly, you see 4 blasts of flame coming from the four corners of the room; there are Quilava on ledges in each corner, making sure the flames on the chandilier dont burn out. What would you like to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Walking over to the Blastoise and Politoed with the Wartortle at your side, you interrupt their shouting match to tell them a story. Once you've finished it, the Wartortle mumbles something under its breath, presumably something about how you didn't want a Wartortle at all and that you just wanted to get a Blastoise. However, it doesn't seem overly bothered about it. Then you continue on to ask the Blastoise if it would like to come with you. It responds by saying "Only if you let me and Politoed finish our shouting match and then decide the winner. That, or battle me." Which would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » Your pokemon rush over to the Hitmonlee and help him up, and they also get out some of the needles which are stuck in his back. The Hitmonlee thanks your pokemon for their help before swinging back round to the Cacturne and extneding its leg to whack him in the face; the Cacturne is not impressed and fades away into the shadows. Faint Attack... The Hitmonleee doesn't know where to expect the Cacturne to show up next... Then, as quickly as he disappeared, the Cacturne appears again and hits the Hitmonlee again, winding him. What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
14th March 2005, 12:42 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Walking over to the Blastoise and Politoed with the Wartortle at your side, you interrupt their shouting match to tell them a story. Once you've finished it, the Wartortle mumbles something under its breath, presumably something about how you didn't want a Wartortle at all and that you just wanted to get a Blastoise. However, it doesn't seem overly bothered about it. Then you continue on to ask the Blastoise if it would like to come with you. It responds by saying "Only if you let me and Politoed finish our shouting match and then decide the winner. That, or battle me." Which would you like to do?

Lake

'shrug' I guess I'll wait for the Blastoise and Politoed to finish their shouting match.

Edit: Since it's Monday again, can I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Linc
14th March 2005, 02:19 PM
Linc » Shielding your eyes from the immensely bright sun, you look up into the sky for the Skarmory until your neck begins to ache. It doesn't seem like it's going to come back down; you must've scared it away with Rebirth's assault. Ah well. You decide to continue on regardless, Rebirth at your side. As you walk on, your feet decidedly tired after the travelling, you hear a plodding behind you. You stop, turn around, and see the Phanphy following you. It looks up at you and trumpets cheerfully at you, attracting the attention of a Magnemite, who comes along and stares in what seems like awe at Rebirth. He must've gotten the impression that Rebirth made the noise. What will you do now?

Desert

Me, Rebirth, and the Phanpy will go around the Magnemite and move on. Also, since it's Monday, I'd like a Poke Ball, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
You sit down on a nearby rock and watch the Blastoise and Politoed continue their shouting match. The Blastiose shouts great bellows, while the Politoed croaks short yelps. For what seems like hours, they continue shouting and shouting and shouting... until suddenly it stops. The Blastoise walks over to you. "Okay, we're done. So, who wins?" He says.
What will you do now?

Knight of Time
14th March 2005, 02:24 PM
Desert

Me, Rebirth, and the Phanpy will go around the Magnemite and move on. Also, since it's Monday, I'd like a Poke Ball, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
You sit down on a nearby rock and watch the Blastoise and Politoed continue their shouting match. The Blastiose shouts great bellows, while the Politoed croaks short yelps. For what seems like hours, they continue shouting and shouting and shouting... until suddenly it stops. The Blastoise walks over to you. "Okay, we're done. So, who wins?" He says.
What will you do now?

Lake

Well, in my book, a bellow tends to be louder than a yelp, so I'm going to tell the Blastoise that he is a real winner to me, as I hold out my Pokeball for him again.

The Blue Avenger
14th March 2005, 02:41 PM
TheBlueAvenger » You ask Lento if he's doing ok, and he nods his head slowly. The red mark is still on his face, but he doesn't let that bother him as he has a great big yawn; upon witnessing it, the Farfetch'd yawns too, and suddenly looks rather more drowsy. Then Lento unleashes a blast of psychic energy at it, disorientating it and making it rather more worse for wear as it tries to stand properly on it's own two feet. What would you like to do?

Forest

Can I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please?

Now, I'll toss an Ultra Ball at Farfetch'd.

Sceptile_Master
14th March 2005, 02:53 PM
Sceptile_Master » Laughing as the Makuhita and Machop continue their furious poking war, you make your way past them, carefully avoiding getting anywhere near them, just to be safe. As you reach the next room, you look up and see what looks like a massive chandilier, excpet burning with flames instead of having lightbulbs. It's quite a magificent sight. Suddenly, you see 4 blasts of flame coming from the four corners of the room; there are Quilava on ledges in each corner, making sure the flames on the chandilier dont burn out. What would you like to do?

East Caverns.

I send out my Breloom in an attempt to catch the quilava. In awarness that it's fire attacks will scorch Kai I use substitute and await quilavas reaction.

DarkPsychicCharizard
14th March 2005, 03:03 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard » Justinian dances about once more, and yet again he powers up his strength and he raises his speed. The runs forward really quikcly as his leg muscles feel stronger, and he throws his head forward as his teeth feel sharper; biting into the ghostly body of the Haunter, he shakes his head about a bit to make the pain all the more unbearable for his opponent. As he lets go, the Haunter shudders before gently floating to the ground, evidenlty not intent on causing any more trouble. What would you like to do?

North Caverns

I'll walk towards Justinian and Haunter. After patting Justinian's head, I'll scold the Haunter and tell it that if it will pull something this dangerous again, he will be in a LOT of trouble. Hopefully, that would help. Then, I will go to the Delibird and ask it if it's alright.