PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)



Pages : [1] 2 3

*Murkrow
19th November 2004, 01:47 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Wolfsong and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…

--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

--------------------


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.

--------------------
NEW! There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM.


Shrine of Time
A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate…re-growing within a few minutes. Only someone with the “Cut” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the “Fly” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
A wide, mysterious land shroud in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it that a fast Pokemon has been seen, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the “Surf” Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. What ever happened to this place…no one knows for sure. Only someone with the “Strength” Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cavern of Darkness
A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the “Flash” Skill may venture through this place.
Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occurred a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. The only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the “Whirlpool” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top, is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine…and out comes the purified water… Only someone with the “Waterfall” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there...though we know it wont be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on that ship. Only someone with the “Dive” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down—now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it holds the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the “Rock Smash” skill may enter.
Pokemon: Electric (100%)

--------------------


Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.

You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokémon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, its for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. Though, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

When refering to Pokemon by nicknames, please place the type of Pokemon it is in parentheses.

Every Monday, Pokeballs, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls will be given out. Post to say you wish to recieve them. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.

--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23163)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23867)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- Wolfsong, *Murkrow,

Workers- Cheesey, Linc


The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees:
Link 10, pokemasterfrank, Aipom Of Doom, Jay, Cheesey, Wolfsong, aragornbird, *Murkrow and Linc.

*Murkrow
19th November 2004, 02:17 PM
Cheesey
Balancing precariously on the leg that didn't hit the cactus, you explain to the Pokémon what just happened; as you finish, the Ponyta and Baltoy begin to chuckle, whereas the Metagross just continues staring.
Asking what they're doing there, the Ponyta motions to the Baltoy and says they they were just travelling round to find something interesting, and noticed you. The Metagross just shrugs and mutters soemthing unaudible.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
The Drowzee and Meditite smile and say that using the box of food sounds the best idea. Gladly agreeing, you pull a couple of pieces from the box and fling it towards your Houndoom, who pounces immediately.
The second he's distracted, the two psychics quickly close their eyes and fall silent.
Watching them and your Pokémon, you notice the Meditite twitch, as the Drowzee gasps slowly, before the two fall silent again.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Playing to your advantage, you send out Cinder to counter the Bulbasaur, who starts off by releasing a sweet aroma that clouds around Cinder; sighing, he lets his guard down, enough for the Bulbasaur to lash out with Vine Whip.
Not worried, he simply flares up his head and back, burning the vines, before shooting a jet of flame that scorches the bulb on the other Pokémons back.
What are you going to do?

Darkprine the Dark Knight~
Depsite being tempted by the Squirtle, you press on anyway, when you notice an odd ripple in the water.
Pausing to watch it, you catch sight of a flippered hand emerging from the water seconds before a ducks head breaks through the surface.
As the Golduck continues swimming elegantly, a Luvdisc surfaces, looking at the duck with wide open eyes.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Wingull looks very battered, and simply lies whining on the ground, as the Blastoise fusses around him and you, constantly apologising.
Seeing as Wingull isn't in any sort of condition to talk to, you ask the Blastoise instead about the sharp shooting competition, and he beams back and laughs that it's exactly what it sounds like. Apparently, the water Pokémon around these parts like to test their skills and accuracy by throwing random competitions like this and he's determined to win this time.
Hearing that you're willing to help, he smiles and says that he needs a new target now.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Charging Octazooka, Bubbles launches the massive ball of water at the tiny ghost, who splutters angrily, rising up and responding with a Thunderbolt.
But Bubbles just stands his ground, launching another attack automatically, which sends the ghost spinning back towards the wall....but Shuppet just phases away before contact.
As you and Bubbles look round for a possible attack, the Sneasel eyes the two of you carefully and begins to mutter something and edge away.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Wanting to help the Heracross, you overcome your nerves and walk forward into the group, before asking a worried looking female if you can help.
She glances round distracted, but before she can answer, a roar rings out from above; a winged creature is circling, and the baby begins to scream louder, causing all the adults to huddle closer.
Looks like the cause of all their fighting may have been due to whatever is flying above you now....and they're not willing to let it get a lock on to the child either.
What are you going to do?

Linc~ Bye Oak. And what's with the randomiser? >_<

Returning Zora to his ball, you head over to the Mightyena and ask is she's like to join you as well, now you have her friend. Looking first at you, then at the Cyndaquil, she thinks for a bit, then shakes her head, saying she doesn't want to leave her other friend behind.
Understanding, you turn to leave, as the two of them wave goodbye, the Mightyena calling for you to look after their friend.
Wandering on, you head down an adjoining tunnel, noticing some Unown hovering near the ceiling, with a Magby spitting fire balls up at them.
Then you notice something else...there's another Tyranitar here o_O She's humming to herself, scratching at the wall, pretty much ignoring everything else.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
19th November 2004, 02:40 PM
Darkprine the Dark Knight~
Depsite being tempted by the Squirtle, you press on anyway, when you notice an odd ripple in the water.
Pausing to watch it, you catch sight of a flippered hand emerging from the water seconds before a ducks head breaks through the surface.
As the Golduck continues swimming elegantly, a Luvdisc surfaces, looking at the duck with wide open eyes.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm going to keep going onward.

Say, just curious, but is it possible for someone here to find a person currently in the same area (and possibly go after a Pokemon the other person isn't going after)?

Skye
19th November 2004, 02:57 PM
Darkfire~
The Drowzee and Meditite smile and say that using the box of food sounds the best idea. Gladly agreeing, you pull a couple of pieces from the box and fling it towards your Houndoom, who pounces immediately.
The second he's distracted, the two psychics quickly close their eyes and fall silent.
Watching them and your Pokémon, you notice the Meditite twitch, as the Drowzee gasps slowly, before the two fall silent again.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm not sure if I'll break their concentration by talking, so I'll wait a few seconds before asking what they found out.

BTW, how many pieces of Food did I use?

Moonlight Espeon
19th November 2004, 02:57 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Charging Octazooka, Bubbles launches the massive ball of water at the tiny ghost, who splutters angrily, rising up and responding with a Thunderbolt.
But Bubbles just stands his ground, launching another attack automatically, which sends the ghost spinning back towards the wall....but Shuppet just phases away before contact.
As you and Bubbles look round for a possible attack, the Sneasel eyes the two of you carefully and begins to mutter something and edge away.
What are you going to do?

Location: North Caverns

I'll move to the next area.

DarkPsychicCharizard
19th November 2004, 03:09 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Wingull looks very battered, and simply lies whining on the ground, as the Blastoise fusses around him and you, constantly apologising.
Seeing as Wingull isn't in any sort of condition to talk to, you ask the Blastoise instead about the sharp shooting competition, and he beams back and laughs that it's exactly what it sounds like. Apparently, the water Pokémon around these parts like to test their skills and accuracy by throwing random competitions like this and he's determined to win this time.
Hearing that you're willing to help, he smiles and says that he needs a new target now.
What are you going to do?

River

Hmmm... I have an idea. I'll let Kairi (Vulpix) out. I'll instruct her to use her Ember attack to shoot little fireballs into the air. I'll tell Blastoise that he could shoot at them to practice.

Linc
19th November 2004, 04:28 PM
Linc~ Bye Oak. And what's with the randomiser? >_<

Returning Zora to his ball, you head over to the Mightyena and ask is she's like to join you as well, now you have her friend. Looking first at you, then at the Cyndaquil, she thinks for a bit, then shakes her head, saying she doesn't want to leave her other friend behind.
Understanding, you turn to leave, as the two of them wave goodbye, the Mightyena calling for you to look after their friend.
Wandering on, you head down an adjoining tunnel, noticing some Unown hovering near the ceiling, with a Magby spitting fire balls up at them.
Then you notice something else...there's another Tyranitar here o_O She's humming to herself, scratching at the wall, pretty much ignoring everything else.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Don't want to mess with another Tyranitar ._.;... I'll continue on.

Cheesey
19th November 2004, 07:03 PM
Cheesey
Balancing precariously on the leg that didn't hit the cactus, you explain to the Pokémon what just happened; as you finish, the Ponyta and Baltoy begin to chuckle, whereas the Metagross just continues staring.
Asking what they're doing there, the Ponyta motions to the Baltoy and says they they were just travelling round to find something interesting, and noticed you. The Metagross just shrugs and mutters soemthing unaudible.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll ask the Metagross what it said... If it refuses to talk, I'll ask the Ponyta and the Baltoy if they heard what he said the first time.

Wild Eevee
21st November 2004, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Wanting to help the Heracross, you overcome your nerves and walk forward into the group, before asking a worried looking female if you can help.
She glances round distracted, but before she can answer, a roar rings out from above; a winged creature is circling, and the baby begins to scream louder, causing all the adults to huddle closer.
Looks like the cause of all their fighting may have been due to whatever is flying above you now....and they're not willing to let it get a lock on to the child either.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll look and see what the flying thing is first then try to think of something.

pokemasterfrank
21st November 2004, 04:33 PM
I was making such a good post too ._.;;; At 2 AM, but I screwed up when I decided to use dictionary.com as a spell checker and forgot to open a seperate tab for it >_<;;;

Kyle
Technically, yes...if you can get there before either of them moves. Hell, you could, if you were evil enough, jump in mid capture and theoretically catch the Pokemon the person was catching for yourself...but no one wants to do that, right? :badsmile:

Finding the Pokemon before you unsatisfactory, you continue your circular path around the Lake. You give a sign of content, feeling no rush on this beautiful day. You look up at the sky, the sunlight scattering all around you as you peer into the clear, blue sky. The breeze grazes your skin, and you know that this is a good day. You sit down at the river edge, on the grass, pop off your shoes, and plunk your feet into the water. The water weaves around your feet and through your toes, performing a graceful dance around your appendages. You admire the beauty of the water as it sparkles with the rays of the sun like jewels. The Lapras, Squirtle, Wooper, and Horsea splash each other and laugh near the center of the lake. You hear something crawl out of the water, and turn to your left to find that a Slowpoke has decided to accompany you. You turn to your right to find...your shoes missing. Whoops. What do you do?

Darkfire
Just one.

You wait anxiously as the Psychic duo meticulously scans the Houndoom's mind. After a dozen groans, oooos, and aaaahs, you decide to ask what they've found. Finding the two Pokemon unresponsive, obviously deep within Houndoom's mind (either that, or they fell asleep >_>), you decide to occupy yourself by examining your Houndoom. You peer into its face. It's eyes are rolled back upward and a piece of Pokemon food is barely hanging from its mouth. You barely stifle a laugh at the sight. You look down to find a slightly dented box of Pokemon food and hope that the contents aren't too damaged. Ignoring any common sense whatsoever, you decide to try and slide the box from under your Houndoom. Slowly pulling the box, sweatbeads form on your palms and on your forehead. You finally get the box free and Houndoom drops with minimal waking. You raise the box up above your head in triumph and cry out in your glee...breaking the two Psychic's concentration and freeing Houndoom--who promptly decides to dive for you. What do you do? o_o

Kelly
You continue along, making your way into a hallway of the Northern Caves. As you approach a fork in the path, you veer left and around the corner, Bubbles crawling around beside you. Your footsteps begin to crunch and you huddle yourself, feeling cold. As you walk out of the corridor, you find yourself in a large room, snowflakes falling from above. A Jynx and a Sableye build a snowman while a Haunter and Sneasel have a snowball fight with a Tyranitar and a Delibird. You watch as the Delibird snickers as he coats one of his presents with snow. Hehe, tricksy. What do you do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
I would have laughed so hard if you volunteered yourself :D

You send out Kairi and say that she can use her Ember attack and Blastoise can shoot them. The Blastoise nods and signals he is ready. Kairi fires off a fireball, and the Blastoise hits it with great accuracy. Kairi shoots another one and Blastoise misses by a mile. The flame begins falling, and Blastoise fires rapidly missing...missing...until finally the flame catches the ground on fire. Blastoise puts it out and sighs, disappointed in itself. You tell it to cheer up and your Vulpix tells it to get up and work. The both try again, practicing vigorously. As the sun begins to set, Blastoise has improved much. Blastoise thanks you shaking your hand (and the rest of your body). Setting you down, he invites you to watch the Sharpshooting contest and root on. What do you do?

The Randomizer is quite screwy at times :D One time, it kept spitting out Smoochums nonstop, lol.

Agh...I'll do the rest later >_< I slaughtered my inspiration pool.

Moonlight Espeon
21st November 2004, 06:23 PM
Kelly
You continue along, making your way into a hallway of the Northern Caves. As you approach a fork in the path, you veer left and around the corner, Bubbles crawling around beside you. Your footsteps begin to crunch and you huddle yourself, feeling cold. As you walk out of the corridor, you find yourself in a large room, snowflakes falling from above. A Jynx and a Sableye build a snowman while a Haunter and Sneasel have a snowball fight with a Tyranitar and a Delibird. You watch as the Delibird snickers as he coats one of his presents with snow. Hehe, tricksy. What do you do?

Location: North Caverns

Fun! I'll throw a snowball at the Delibird for comic value. XD

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd November 2004, 12:21 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard
I would have laughed so hard if you volunteered yourself :D

You send out Kairi and say that she can use her Ember attack and Blastoise can shoot them. The Blastoise nods and signals he is ready. Kairi fires off a fireball, and the Blastoise hits it with great accuracy. Kairi shoots another one and Blastoise misses by a mile. The flame begins falling, and Blastoise fires rapidly missing...missing...until finally the flame catches the ground on fire. Blastoise puts it out and sighs, disappointed in itself. You tell it to cheer up and your Vulpix tells it to get up and work. The both try again, practicing vigorously. As the sun begins to set, Blastoise has improved much. Blastoise thanks you shaking your hand (and the rest of your body). Setting you down, he invites you to watch the Sharpshooting contest and root on. What do you do?

River

Heheh... I was actually planning to sacrifice myself, but then I remembered it's a Blastoise we're talking about. ^^;

Anyway. I will thank Blastoise for his offer. Watching the sharpshooting contest should be pretty awesome! Plus, maybe I'll find some interesting Pokemon there. It's a possibility.

*Murkrow
22nd November 2004, 12:41 PM
Linc~
Unwilling to face off against another Tyranitar, you nervously walk past, but she just looks up, smiles and returns to scratching the wall.
Wandering off, you notice that there's a sudden increase in temperature as you walk along, and it's getting higher and higher.
Pausing to decide whether or not you want to continue on this way, you notice a Growlithe and a Torchic trotting towards you, followed by a Slugma. Unsurprisingly, none of the fire types seem to be troubled by the heat.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Metagross shifts uneasily when you ask if it could repeat what it said, then mumbles something about the desert.
The other two just shrug, before the Ponyta edges forward, smiling and nudges your arm gently.
Automatically, you place your hand onto her cheek, scratching her fur as she smiles and whinies quietly; Baltoy watches curiously.
Next second, the Metagross shudders, flings all of you a startled look and begin to back away.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Nervously squinting up at the shape, you feel a sinking feeling as you catch a glimpse of the massive wings, glinting fangs and narrowed eyes as the Pokémon circles above.
It's a Salamence, and it's regarding you and the Heracross pretty hungrily.
Trying to think of something to do, you hastily glance round the cavern for inspiration, but only see the terrified looks on the bugs faces. The one who spoke to you previously taps you shoulder and whispers that they're unsure if they could fight something like this.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Grabbing a handful of snow, you aim and fling it at the Delibird, who turns round just in time for you to score a direct hit. As the Sneasel and Haunter collapse in hysterical laughter, the Tyranitar turns and glares at you for hitting his team-mate; the Delibird however, seems to have got the joke and is chuckling to himself.
Floating over, Haunter smiles and tugs your arm, trying to pull you across to join her and the Sneasels team.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Nodding as you thank him for the offer, the Blastoise slips back into the water and explains that the contest is taking part further up the river, and that the easiest way to get there is to swim.
Getting the hint, you, Kairi and the Wingull hop from the bank onto his back, and hold on tight as he begins to swim rapidly through the water.
After a couple of minutes fast swimming, you notice a gathering of Pokémon some way ahead, milling about; the ones closer to you turn out to be a Gorebyss, a Remoraid and a Kabuto.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
22nd November 2004, 12:56 PM
Kyle
Technically, yes...if you can get there before either of them moves. Hell, you could, if you were evil enough, jump in mid capture and theoretically catch the Pokemon the person was catching for yourself...but no one wants to do that, right? :badsmile:

Finding the Pokemon before you unsatisfactory, you continue your circular path around the Lake. You give a sign of content, feeling no rush on this beautiful day. You look up at the sky, the sunlight scattering all around you as you peer into the clear, blue sky. The breeze grazes your skin, and you know that this is a good day. You sit down at the river edge, on the grass, pop off your shoes, and plunk your feet into the water. The water weaves around your feet and through your toes, performing a graceful dance around your appendages. You admire the beauty of the water as it sparkles with the rays of the sun like jewels. The Lapras, Squirtle, Wooper, and Horsea splash each other and laugh near the center of the lake. You hear something crawl out of the water, and turn to your left to find that a Slowpoke has decided to accompany you. You turn to your right to find...your shoes missing. Whoops. What do you do?

Lake

o_O what a crazy predicament...

I'm going to ask one of the water Pokemon here if he/she could retrieve my shoes for me (if the water is too deep for me (I can't swim), this would help a bit).

Cheesey
22nd November 2004, 01:06 PM
Cheesey~
Metagross shifts uneasily when you ask if it could repeat what it said, then mumbles something about the desert.
The other two just shrug, before the Ponyta edges forward, smiling and nudges your arm gently.
Automatically, you place your hand onto her cheek, scratching her fur as she smiles and whinies quietly; Baltoy watches curiously.
Next second, the Metagross shudders, flings all of you a startled look and begin to back away.
What are you going to do?

Desert

O_o Weird. I'll let the Metagross back away if it wants to. I don't think there's any point in asking it what he said because he's obviously uncomfortable... So I'll just ask the Ponyta and Baltoy if they want to walk alongside me as I carry on through the Desert for a little longer.

Moonlight Espeon
22nd November 2004, 02:12 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Grabbing a handful of snow, you aim and fling it at the Delibird, who turns round just in time for you to score a direct hit. As the Sneasel and Haunter collapse in hysterical laughter, the Tyranitar turns and glares at you for hitting his team-mate; the Delibird however, seems to have got the joke and is chuckling to himself.
Floating over, Haunter smiles and tugs your arm, trying to pull you across to join her and the Sneasels team.
What are you going to do?

Location: North Caverns

I'll join their team gladly. I'll start picking up snowballs and throwing them at Tyranitar and Delibird.

Skye
22nd November 2004, 02:13 PM
Darkfire
Just one.

You wait anxiously as the Psychic duo meticulously scans the Houndoom's mind. After a dozen groans, oooos, and aaaahs, you decide to ask what they've found. Finding the two Pokemon unresponsive, obviously deep within Houndoom's mind (either that, or they fell asleep >_>), you decide to occupy yourself by examining your Houndoom. You peer into its face. It's eyes are rolled back upward and a piece of Pokemon food is barely hanging from its mouth. You barely stifle a laugh at the sight. You look down to find a slightly dented box of Pokemon food and hope that the contents aren't too damaged. Ignoring any common sense whatsoever, you decide to try and slide the box from under your Houndoom. Slowly pulling the box, sweatbeads form on your palms and on your forehead. You finally get the box free and Houndoom drops with minimal waking. You raise the box up above your head in triumph and cry out in your glee...breaking the two Psychic's concentration and freeing Houndoom--who promptly decides to dive for you. What do you do? o_o

South Caverns

I'll swiftly recall Nuka(Houndoom) and ask the Psychics what they found out.

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd November 2004, 02:32 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Nodding as you thank him for the offer, the Blastoise slips back into the water and explains that the contest is taking part further up the river, and that the easiest way to get there is to swim.
Getting the hint, you, Kairi and the Wingull hop from the bank onto his back, and hold on tight as he begins to swim rapidly through the water.
After a couple of minutes fast swimming, you notice a gathering of Pokémon some way ahead, milling about; the ones closer to you turn out to be a Gorebyss, a Remoraid and a Kabuto.
What are you going to do?

River

I'll ask Blastoise if these Pokemon are participating in the sharpshooting contest. Whatever his answer will be, I will keep a close look on the Kabuto.

Linc
22nd November 2004, 03:34 PM
Linc~
Unwilling to face off against another Tyranitar, you nervously walk past, but she just looks up, smiles and returns to scratching the wall.
Wandering off, you notice that there's a sudden increase in temperature as you walk along, and it's getting higher and higher.
Pausing to decide whether or not you want to continue on this way, you notice a Growlithe and a Torchic trotting towards you, followed by a Slugma. Unsurprisingly, none of the fire types seem to be troubled by the heat.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll kneel down to the Pokemon, and pet them on the head, except for the Slugma of course, I don't want to burn my hand off. Instead, I'll say hi to it. then, I'll ask the Torchic if it would want to join my team, and if it says no, I'll continue.

Jay
22nd November 2004, 04:10 PM
Is there a formula to catching pokemon here now, or is it all ezpz scenario based still?

I'd prefer a formula, and would really spice this place up and make it more fair and less biased. Please think of some new ideas. The CC part of AC/CC is dying. :(

More workers would be nice. There's only one active worker.

Cheesey
22nd November 2004, 05:34 PM
I don't know what ezpz means or what you mean by a formula because I'm extremely tired, worn out and generally not in a terribly intelligent sort of mood. But Frank told me that he'd be rehiring people at some point, but he didn't say when... Since aragornbird seems to have vanished entirely. He hasn't updated for nearly a month, I don't think.

Wild Eevee
22nd November 2004, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~


Nervously squinting up at the shape, you feel a sinking feeling as you catch a glimpse of the massive wings, glinting fangs and narrowed eyes as the Pokémon circles above.
It's a Salamence, and it's regarding you and the Heracross pretty hungrily.
Trying to think of something to do, you hastily glance round the cavern for inspiration, but only see the terrified looks on the bugs faces. The one who spoke to you previously taps you shoulder and whispers that they're unsure if they could fight something like this.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll ask Bagon what he thinks.

classy_cat18
23rd November 2004, 10:58 AM
classy_cat18~
Playing to your advantage, you send out Cinder to counter the Bulbasaur, who starts off by releasing a sweet aroma that clouds around Cinder; sighing, he lets his guard down, enough for the Bulbasaur to lash out with Vine Whip.
Not worried, he simply flares up his head and back, burning the vines, before shooting a jet of flame that scorches the bulb on the other Pokémons back.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
Smokescreen, then Tackle.

*Murkrow
24th November 2004, 02:19 PM
For catching Pokémon ( I wasn't sure if you meant that or finding the Pokémon, sorry), I just factor in the damage dealt, strength of ball, status effects; Crystal Balls are randomised, and I try to space out Pokémon that come willingly. Sorry again if that wasn't what you were referring to Jay, but I'm really out of it at the moment, I typed a long paragraph thinking you were talking about finding Pokémon, then noticed you said catching x_x
Though my main problem with a formula still stands- even if it doesn't take much time if used once, if more than one people required its use, along with the other parts of updating, it could really eat into the limited time that i have at the moment.

And am lacking in any sort of ideas tonight ;o Also cannot spell to save my life.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Shouting out to the four Pokémonin the lake if they can retrieve your shoes for you, the Wooper and Horsea look interested and paddle over.
Repeating your request, they look at you curiously, then glance round, asking what shoes you're talking about.
Realising that you don't exactly know where your shoes are either, you ask them if they can at least look; they nod and dive under the water.
Trying to relax while you wait, you notice the Slowpoke giving you an odd look from the corner of his eye.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
As the Metagross continues to look manically around, the Ponyta and Baltoy fling you an unnerved look, before the Ponyta tackles you, then drags you away, followed by the Baltoy.
Looking back, you spot the Metagross spasm one more time before suddenly diving under the sand of the desert.
As Ponyta relaxes her hold on you, you turn round to spot some Lillep sticking their heads curiously from the sand, sizing you all up.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Happy to join their team, you take the chance to throw a massive ball at the Tyranitar, who promptly grabs his team mate and uses him as a shield. Shrieking, the Delibird pulls free, glares at his friend, then grabs a ball of snow and throws it at the Pokémon.
You, Sneasel and Haunter join in eagerly, and the four of you quickly begin to gang up on the Tyranitar, who snarls and begins to frantically throw armfuls of snow around.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Zapping Nuka back into his Master Ball, you approach the psychics, asking what they discovered.
The Drowzee looks uneasy and says that your Houndoom isn't really a family guy; Meditite nods and continues, saying that from what they could make out, Nuka was a disturbed Pokémon right from the start, and didn't seem to have any worries about what or who he attacked. The Meditite then adds that it seemed that some others ended up rebelling against him, which may explain why he was wandering on his own.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Blastoise thinks that the Gorebyss is, but is unsure if the other two are competitors or if they're just hanging around to watch or are helping the Gorebyss to practise.
Keeping your eye on the Kabuto anyway as you draw nearer, Blastoise is proved wrong when it leaps from the water and aims a well aimed jet of water at the Remoraid, who counters it back instantly, seconds before the Gorebyss blasts both of them.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Cautiously rubbing the Pokémon on the head and greeting the Slugma, you ask the Torchic if she would like to join your team.
Squinting at you, she edges closer, chirping softly; taking that as a yes, you pull a Poké Ball from your pocket, but she pounces, snatches it away and runs off, back the way they came.
Racing after her, watched by the laughing Slugma and Growlithe, you feel the temperature increase further and pause again-you can hear her chirping up ahead, but whether or not you're willing to continue is up to you.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Bagon looks petrified when you ask what he thinks, but puts on a brave face, looks back at the Heracross, and in particular the baby.
Taking a deep breath, he whispers that he'll try and reason with Salamence, and walks nervously forward, looking up at the dragon, who stares back coldly.
The Salamence doesn't seem too bothered by Bagon's presence, but also shows no sign of any willingness to come down and talk.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Coughing a thick black cloud out, Cinder vanishes from the Bulbasaur's sight, as the fumes cover him.
Used to the thick layer, Cinder charges towards the spot where the Bulbasaur last stood, aiming to smash into him as hard as he can, but simply skids through the open air.
Evidently, Bulbasaur knows not to reamin still in a battle, but he's not avery sure-footed-the sound of something stumbling slightly alerts Cinder, and he bounds into Bulba's body, knocking him out of the Smokescreen.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
24th November 2004, 02:32 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Shouting out to the four Pokémonin the lake if they can retrieve your shoes for you, the Wooper and Horsea look interested and paddle over.
Repeating your request, they look at you curiously, then glance round, asking what shoes you're talking about.
Realising that you don't exactly know where your shoes are either, you ask them if they can at least look; they nod and dive under the water.
Trying to relax while you wait, you notice the Slowpoke giving you an odd look from the corner of his eye.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm going to wait and see if the Wooper and Horsea manage to find my shoes. If they do find them, I'm going to thank them, try and shake the water out of/on my shoes and move on. If they can't find them, I'm going to ask the Lapras and Slowpoke if they could help the Wooper and Horsea out.

Cheesey
24th November 2004, 02:45 PM
Cheesey~
As the Metagross continues to look manically around, the Ponyta and Baltoy fling you an unnerved look, before the Ponyta tackles you, then drags you away, followed by the Baltoy.
Looking back, you spot the Metagross spasm one more time before suddenly diving under the sand of the desert.
As Ponyta relaxes her hold on you, you turn round to spot some Lillep sticking their heads curiously from the sand, sizing you all up.
What are you going to do?

Desert

What a weird Metagross. Anyway, I'll just continue on...

Skye
24th November 2004, 02:56 PM
Darkfire~
Zapping Nuka back into his Master Ball, you approach the psychics, asking what they discovered.
The Drowzee looks uneasy and says that your Houndoom isn't really a family guy; Meditite nods and continues, saying that from what they could make out, Nuka was a disturbed Pokémon right from the start, and didn't seem to have any worries about what or who he attacked. The Meditite then adds that it seemed that some others ended up rebelling against him, which may explain why he was wandering on his own.
What are you going to do?

Sounds like a problem I'm having with another character in a RPG I'm in...

South Caverns

"I'm not certain what I'll do with Nuka(Houndoom). I know somehow I have to gain his trust and try to help him as best as I can. But I won't hurt him, and he's to dangerous to release." I tell them. "Thank you for taking time to help us. I just hope I can help him. Farewell." And I'll continue on. What I'll do I've no idea. But it would probably be best if I can get another Pokemon for back up incase Nuka breaks out again.

DarkPsychicCharizard
24th November 2004, 03:22 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Blastoise thinks that the Gorebyss is, but is unsure if the other two are competitors or if they're just hanging around to watch or are helping the Gorebyss to practise.
Keeping your eye on the Kabuto anyway as you draw nearer, Blastoise is proved wrong when it leaps from the water and aims a well aimed jet of water at the Remoraid, who counters it back instantly, seconds before the Gorebyss blasts both of them.
What are you going to do?

River

Woah... so that's what goes on in the sharpshooting contest... I might be in danger, than. I'll ask Blastoise to drop me off on the riverbank, where I'll watch the contest from a safe distance.

Wolfsong
24th November 2004, 05:25 PM
I don't have time to update right now, but I'll try to update later. been busy trying to get all my links situated back on this computer.

Karin has agreed to take my Charmander Nuria into her team. She should be confirming this soon. I have given her all of Nuria's info.

Once she's confirmed, I would like to go to the Meadow myself. Since its been a while since i've been here, it would take forever to find my last update to quote

Charizard04621
24th November 2004, 05:26 PM
Yup, confirmed.

Linc
24th November 2004, 06:09 PM
Linc~
Cautiously rubbing the Pokémon on the head and greeting the Slugma, you ask the Torchic if she would like to join your team.
Squinting at you, she edges closer, chirping softly; taking that as a yes, you pull a Poké Ball from your pocket, but she pounces, snatches it away and runs off, back the way they came.
Racing after her, watched by the laughing Slugma and Growlithe, you feel the temperature increase further and pause again-you can hear her chirping up ahead, but whether or not you're willing to continue is up to you.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

Blasted bird! If I catch up to it, I'll battle it to show that it shouldn't take things! I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) and tell her to use HIdden Power: Water on either of us if it gets too hot, and I'll chase after the Torchic. If I catch up to it, I'll ask it again if it would want to join me now since I found it, and if it refuses, I'll tell Nightmare (Sneasel) to use HP:Water on it. :mad:

Moonlight Espeon
24th November 2004, 09:27 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Happy to join their team, you take the chance to throw a massive ball at the Tyranitar, who promptly grabs his team mate and uses him as a shield. Shrieking, the Delibird pulls free, glares at his friend, then grabs a ball of snow and throws it at the Pokémon.
You, Sneasel and Haunter join in eagerly, and the four of you quickly begin to gang up on the Tyranitar, who snarls and begins to frantically throw armfuls of snow around.
What are you going to do?
Location: North Caverns

I'll send out my Lv 10 Male Sneasel, Bloodlust, my Lv 14 Male Octillery, Bubbles and my Lv 15 Lunatone, Psyrock to join in on the fun.

Wild Eevee
24th November 2004, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~

Bagon looks petrified when you ask what he thinks, but puts on a brave face, looks back at the Heracross, and in particular the baby.
Taking a deep breath, he whispers that he'll try and reason with Salamence, and walks nervously forward, looking up at the dragon, who stares back coldly.
The Salamence doesn't seem too bothered by Bagon's presence, but also shows no sign of any willingness to come down and talk.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll have Machop,Meditite and Poochyena prepare for a possible battle.

*Murkrow
27th November 2004, 08:23 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
A ripple in the water signals the return of the Horsea, who just shakes her head; seconds later, Wooper also surfaces, empty-handed.
Sighing, you call out to the Lapras, to see if she will help-as she turns and glides over, you glance at the Slowpoke and repeat your request.
Slowpoke doesn't answer, but just shifts uneasily; frowning, Wooper gives an experimental blast of water, which knocks him back....promptly revealing your shoes, which Slowpoke had been hiding.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Followed by the Ponyta and Baltoy, you step away from the Lileep and trek further into the desert.
Up ahead, there seems to be some sort of disturbance in the sand- edging closer, you make out that it's a couple of Dugtrio having a race, watched by a Numel and Torkoal.
The larger 'Trio seems to be winning, but the smaller one suddenly puts on a burst of speed and the two hurtle past what looks to be the finish line at the same time. They pause, then glare at each other, unsure of who exactly won.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Thanking the psychics for their help, you decide that you may as well continue on now. The Meditite and Drowzee wish you luck as you walk away into the next tunnel.
Wandering along in the dim light, your eye is caught by a light shining off of a gem, that looks like its stuck in the wall. However, as you walk closer, you realise that it's actually in the back of a Sableye that appears to be dozing, hanging almost vertically off the wall.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Blastoise chuckles and drops you happily off onto the bank before paddling to join the rest of the Pokémon.
A Walrein emerges from the water and scrambles onto the bank beside you, before turning and shouting at the crowd to split into their divisions.
Blastoise and the Gorebyss are joined by a Sharpedo and a Corpish, and all four swim forward to face off against each other.
At the Walreins order, Blastoise and Sharpedo swim forward, before blasting a jet of water at each other; the practice really helped Blastoise as he ducks the oncoming attack and knocks the Sharpedo away with a direct hit.
As the Gorebyss and Corpish swim forward to have their go, he glances over and gives you a wink.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
After wishing your Charmander well with her new trainer, you enter the meadow, anxious to discover the Pokémon you're after.
But you haven't gone more than a few steps when the ground beneath your explodes and a Cradily emerges, watching you beadily, and moaning loudly.
The sound disrupts a Pichu and a Seedoy who were hiding nearby; as they break cover, the Cradily quickly glances at them, before turning his attention back to you.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Unwilling to give up on the Torchic now, you quickly unleash your Sneasel to provide a way to keep cool and the two of you further into the hot corridor.
An orange object reveals itself to be the Torchic, who squeaks in surprise that you've followed her; turning to run, she is instead hit by a blast of Nightmare's Hidden Power.
Feeling uneasy in the heat, you ask Nightmare to use her attack on you; nodding she lashes out with a blast of water, which despite begining to evaporate in the air provides its purpose.
Turning to find Torchic, the only thing you can see is the Poké Ball she took-walking over to pick it up, you notice that it seems rather heavy...as though something decided to hide in it.

Congratulations!
Torchic F L9

What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Letting out your three Pokémon to join in the fun, the wild Sneasel immediately winks at Bloodlust, who grins in a sheepish manner. Scowling, Haunter smacks her team mate, and everyone turns back to the task of beating the Tyranitar.
Psychically picking up a massive clump of snow, Psyrock drops it onto Tyranitars head...at which point he goes beserk and blasts a Hyper Beam at you all.
Ducking for cover with your Pokémon, you can't help notice that neither Sneasel or Haunter seemed to mind and have continued chucking snow around as it nothing happened.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
As Bagon continues to try to reason with the Salamence, you decide not to take any chances and mutter to Meditite, Poochyena and Machop to get ready.
A roar from above signals your fears were right, as Salamence grows tired of hearing a Bagon prattle on, and just wants his meal.
Clamping his wings in and diving down, the three Pokémon spring forward to stand bravely by Bagons side, facing off against the monster.
Either he's not as hungry as he seems or just likes the idea of beating up smaller Pokémon, but the Salamence suddenly stalls and lands on the ground opposite the four Pokémon and laughs.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
27th November 2004, 09:16 AM
Cheesey~
Followed by the Ponyta and Baltoy, you step away from the Lileep and trek further into the desert.
Up ahead, there seems to be some sort of disturbance in the sand- edging closer, you make out that it's a couple of Dugtrio having a race, watched by a Numel and Torkoal.
The larger 'Trio seems to be winning, but the smaller one suddenly puts on a burst of speed and the two hurtle past what looks to be the finish line at the same time. They pause, then glare at each other, unsure of who exactly won.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I would go over to them and say to them who I thought had won... But I Don't want to start any fights. x_x So I guess I'll just continue on with Ponyta and Baltoy.

Moonlight Espeon
27th November 2004, 10:07 AM
Moonlight Espeon~
Letting out your three Pokémon to join in the fun, the wild Sneasel immediately winks at Bloodlust, who grins in a sheepish manner. Scowling, Haunter smacks her team mate, and everyone turns back to the task of beating the Tyranitar.
Psychically picking up a massive clump of snow, Psyrock drops it onto Tyranitars head...at which point he goes beserk and blasts a Hyper Beam at you all.
Ducking for cover with your Pokémon, you can't help notice that neither Sneasel or Haunter seemed to mind and have continued chucking snow around as it nothing happened.
What are you going to do?

Location: North Caverns

It's all good fun. Hmm, I haven't used my Master Ball yet from when I chose it as my first ball I don't think, so I may want to catch that Tyranitar.. but not now.
I'll just go back out and keep playing along with the snowball fight because I'm trying to befriend the Sneasel and Haunter so they might want to go along with me if I leave the area.

Wolfsong
27th November 2004, 10:11 AM
Wolfsong~
After wishing your Charmander well with her new trainer, you enter the meadow, anxious to discover the Pokémon you're after.
But you haven't gone more than a few steps when the ground beneath your explodes and a Cradily emerges, watching you beadily, and moaning loudly.
The sound disrupts a Pichu and a Seedoy who were hiding nearby; as they break cover, the Cradily quickly glances at them, before turning his attention back to you.
What are you going to do?

Me

Meadow

I'll ask the cradilly if its okay. If it is, I'll continue on seeing as none of those pokemon are what i'm looking for. If it isn't i'll ask if there is anything that i can do to help it.

Cheesey

Not wanting to start a fight, you continue your trek through the desert. A shrill cry of excitement breaks the silence as a young larvitar runs at you. It leaps up and gives you a hug that practically chokes you. A sandshrew burrows out of the sand and looks up at you with amusement while you hear giggles coming from behind you. Even before you turn around, you know that its baltoy and ponyta, but you're too busy trying to breath to care. Finally the larvitar loosens its grip on your neck and attaches itself to your leg. What will you do now?

Cheesey
27th November 2004, 10:59 AM
Cheesey

Not wanting to start a fight, you continue your trek through the desert. A shrill cry of excitement breaks the silence as a young larvitar runs at you. It leaps up and gives you a hug that practically chokes you. A sandshrew burrows out of the sand and looks up at you with amusement while you hear giggles coming from behind you. Even before you turn around, you know that its baltoy and ponyta, but you're too busy trying to breath to care. Finally the larvitar loosens its grip on your neck and attaches itself to your leg. What will you do now?

Desert

Hmm... I'll shake my leg very gently to get the Larvitar's attention and then ask it why he/she has decided to clutch my leg. O_o

Knight of Time
27th November 2004, 01:28 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
A ripple in the water signals the return of the Horsea, who just shakes her head; seconds later, Wooper also surfaces, empty-handed.
Sighing, you call out to the Lapras, to see if she will help-as she turns and glides over, you glance at the Slowpoke and repeat your request.
Slowpoke doesn't answer, but just shifts uneasily; frowning, Wooper gives an experimental blast of water, which knocks him back....promptly revealing your shoes, which Slowpoke had been hiding.
What are you going to do?

Lake

o_O the Slowpoke had my shoes all this time?

I'm going to ask him what he was doing with my shoes. If he didn't mean to take them or was just being playful, I'll accept an apology from him, then shake the water out of them and move on.

Skye
27th November 2004, 01:32 PM
Darkfire~
Thanking the psychics for their help, you decide that you may as well continue on now. The Meditite and Drowzee wish you luck as you walk away into the next tunnel.
Wandering along in the dim light, your eye is caught by a light shining off of a gem, that looks like its stuck in the wall. However, as you walk closer, you realise that it's actually in the back of a Sableye that appears to be dozing, hanging almost vertically off the wall.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll leave Sableye alone and continue on.

Linc
27th November 2004, 03:01 PM
A small group of my Pokemon decided that they would like to live in the waild again, and they are Samurai, my Gyarados, Seishou, my female Charmander, and Koden, my male Charmander. I know the team's gonna miss them


Linc~
Unwilling to give up on the Torchic now, you quickly unleash your Sneasel to provide a way to keep cool and the two of you further into the hot corridor.
An orange object reveals itself to be the Torchic, who squeaks in surprise that you've followed her; turning to run, she is instead hit by a blast of Nightmare's Hidden Power.
Feeling uneasy in the heat, you ask Nightmare to use her attack on you; nodding she lashes out with a blast of water, which despite begining to evaporate in the air provides its purpose.
Turning to find Torchic, the only thing you can see is the Poké Ball she took-walking over to pick it up, you notice that it seems rather heavy...as though something decided to hide in it.

Congratulations!
Torchic F L9

What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll recall Nightmare, my sneasel, and head off for the Desert.

DarkPsychicCharizard
27th November 2004, 04:04 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Blastoise chuckles and drops you happily off onto the bank before paddling to join the rest of the Pokémon.
A Walrein emerges from the water and scrambles onto the bank beside you, before turning and shouting at the crowd to split into their divisions.
Blastoise and the Gorebyss are joined by a Sharpedo and a Corpish, and all four swim forward to face off against each other.
At the Walreins order, Blastoise and Sharpedo swim forward, before blasting a jet of water at each other; the practice really helped Blastoise as he ducks the oncoming attack and knocks the Sharpedo away with a direct hit.
As the Gorebyss and Corpish swim forward to have their go, he glances over and gives you a wink.
What are you going to do?

River

I'll give Blastoise a thumbs up and keep on watching, rooting for him. It'll be nice to see if he wins.

*Murkrow
28th November 2004, 02:02 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Eager to befriend the Haunter and Sneasel, you run back to rejoin the fight; the two grin at you, laughing that you're still willing to continue.
Hurling a well-aimed ball at Tyranitar, you manage to score a direct hit, only to be hit by a retaliated throw from Delibird who seems to have decided to be on Tyrans' side again.
As Delibird attempts to gang up on you, Haunter and Sneasel, you notice that the Tyranitar has paused and seems to be trying to gets it breath back, worn out from the fight.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Politely asking the Cradily if he's ok, you smile nervously, as the strange fossil looms above you, begining to snarl louder.
Wondering if now would be a good time to leave anyway, you apologise incase you've offended him in any way...then run.
You hear him roar angrily behin you as you dart over the grass; the sound startles a couple of Spearow and a Whismur that were hanging around. A Para was also wandering your way and gives you a curious look.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Waving your leg wildly to get the attention of the Larvitar sends Baltoy and Ponyta into hysterics; as they collapse laughing in the sand, the Larvitar glances up at you, smiling absent-mindedly.
Asking why she's attatched to your leg, she grins insanely and shouts.
"Because it's squishy!"
Right...well.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
From the look on Slowpoke's face, he was just trying to mess around by hiding your shoes, so you don't push the matter any further.
Shaking your shoes to get rid of the water that's filled them (from running off the Slowpoke), you pull them back on, thank the Pokémon and walk on.
One thing you didn't count on though-the Slowpoke's weight has squashed your shoes, so they don't seem to be fitting too well.
Hesitating to try to get comfortable, you notice a Ludicolo dancing the samba, watched by a Barboach and Mudkip.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Uninterested in the Sableye, you manage to slip past and continue on.
A shriek from ahead reveals itself to be a Poochyena, backing away from an Absol that is chuckling and lashing out with his scythe, backing the pup against the wall.
You also spot a Wobbuffet sitting, looking half-bored and half-interested in the battle.
What are you going to do?

Linc~ Bye guys.
After releasing a small set of your Pokémon, you recall Nightmare and wander away from the dark caves to the open desert.
A shadow falls over you as you enter, which turns out to be an Onix, who surveys you silently before rumbling to himself and begining to slither past you.
Beyond him, your eye is also caught by a Vulpix stalking an Anorith.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Giving Blastoise a thumbs up, he acknowledges it with another wink, before turning his attention to the current match up of the Gorebyss and Corpish.
Seconds later, Corpish is sent flying and the Walrein barks to bring Blastoise forward to fight.
Using Hydro Pump, Blastoise manages to send twin jets of water towards Gorebyss, who uses Water Pulse, which rockets to meet the oncoming attack.
The two strive for a minute, before the Water Pulse cuts out...gorebyss suddenly seems to have vanished.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
28th November 2004, 03:14 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Giving Blastoise a thumbs up, he acknowledges it with another wink, before turning his attention to the current match up of the Gorebyss and Corpish.
Seconds later, Corpish is sent flying and the Walrein barks to bring Blastoise forward to fight.
Using Hydro Pump, Blastoise manages to send twin jets of water towards Gorebyss, who uses Water Pulse, which rockets to meet the oncoming attack.
The two strive for a minute, before the Water Pulse cuts out...gorebyss suddenly seems to have vanished.
What are you going to do?

River

Does that mean Blastoise won...? Hmmm. Either way, I'll try to silently tell Blastoise to watch out, in case the Gorebyss is hiding, trying to fire a surprise attack on him.

Linc
28th November 2004, 03:36 PM
Linc~ Bye guys.
After releasing a small set of your Pokémon, you recall Nightmare and wander away from the dark caves to the open desert.
A shadow falls over you as you enter, which turns out to be an Onix, who surveys you silently before rumbling to himself and begining to slither past you.
Beyond him, your eye is also caught by a Vulpix stalking an Anorith.
What are you going to do?


Desert

I'll continue on.

Wolfsong
28th November 2004, 06:44 PM
Wolfsong~
Politely asking the Cradily if he's ok, you smile nervously, as the strange fossil looms above you, begining to snarl louder.
Wondering if now would be a good time to leave anyway, you apologise incase you've offended him in any way...then run.
You hear him roar angrily behin you as you dart over the grass; the sound startles a couple of Spearow and a Whismur that were hanging around. A Para was also wandering your way and gives you a curious look.
What are you going to do?

Me

Meadow

I'll just ignore them and continue on my way, seeing as i have a specific pokemon in mind...Edit: I hate to do this but i'm going to also release Flare. I haven't been using her as much as the others, but instead of going to anohter trainer where i can't use her in stories anymore, I'm goign to release her into the wild, where i can keep her in my stories. X.x Blame this on my paper, i kept getting assaulted with story ideas while trying to work on my papers. I still have Sinopa adopteewise.

DarkPsychicCharizard

You quickly try to tell Blastoise to be careful just in case the gorebyss has tricks up its sleeve. It nodds in acknowledgement as the gorebyss springs from underneath the water, but blastoise was ready. The giant turtle retaliated with another hydro pump sending the gorebyss packing. Taking slow deep ragged breaths, its obvious that the blastoise is tired. What will you do now?

Linc

Not seening anything that interests you, you continue your trek through the desert. You don't get very far when you come across an aron snoozing with a solrock standing guard over it. The earth begins to rumble and in the distance you see an rhyhorn rambling by.

Moonlight Espeon
28th November 2004, 06:45 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Eager to befriend the Haunter and Sneasel, you run back to rejoin the fight; the two grin at you, laughing that you're still willing to continue.
Hurling a well-aimed ball at Tyranitar, you manage to score a direct hit, only to be hit by a retaliated throw from Delibird who seems to have decided to be on Tyrans' side again.
As Delibird attempts to gang up on you, Haunter and Sneasel, you notice that the Tyranitar has paused and seems to be trying to gets it breath back, worn out from the fight.
What are you going to do?

Location: North Caverns

Absolutely perfect. I'll use my one Master Ball on the Tyranitar, and then I'll return all of my Pokemon to their Pokeballs and ask Haunter, Sneasel and Delibird if any of them would be willing to come along with me. If any of them are, I'll offer them a Pokeball (I have 2 Pokeballs left, so if by any chance they all want to come, I'll have to put one in a Great Ball)

Knight of Time
28th November 2004, 07:25 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
From the look on Slowpoke's face, he was just trying to mess around by hiding your shoes, so you don't push the matter any further.
Shaking your shoes to get rid of the water that's filled them (from running off the Slowpoke), you pull them back on, thank the Pokémon and walk on.
One thing you didn't count on though-the Slowpoke's weight has squashed your shoes, so they don't seem to be fitting too well.
Hesitating to try to get comfortable, you notice a Ludicolo dancing the samba, watched by a Barboach and Mudkip.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'll keep going.

Skye
28th November 2004, 07:40 PM
Darkfire~
Uninterested in the Sableye, you manage to slip past and continue on.
A shriek from ahead reveals itself to be a Poochyena, backing away from an Absol that is chuckling and lashing out with his scythe, backing the pup against the wall.
You also spot a Wobbuffet sitting, looking half-bored and half-interested in the battle.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I shout at Absol, telling it to stop doing that. I then hold out Nuka(Houndoom)'s Master Ball and warn it that if it doesn't stop, I'll catch it. But I'll also be careful not to let Nuka out.

Linc
28th November 2004, 08:47 PM
Linc

Not seening anything that interests you, you continue your trek through the desert. You don't get very far when you come across an aron snoozing with a solrock standing guard over it. The earth begins to rumble and in the distance you see an rhyhorn rambling by.[/color]

Desert

I'll go around and continue...

Wild Eevee
28th November 2004, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~

As Bagon continues to try to reason with the Salamence, you decide not to take any chances and mutter to Meditite, Poochyena and Machop to get ready.
A roar from above signals your fears were right, as Salamence grows tired of hearing a Bagon prattle on, and just wants his meal.
Clamping his wings in and diving down, the three Pokémon spring forward to stand bravely by Bagons side, facing off against the monster.
Either he's not as hungry as he seems or just likes the idea of beating up smaller Pokémon, but the Salamence suddenly stalls and lands on the ground opposite the four Pokémon and laughs.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

DarkPsychicCharizard
29th November 2004, 10:26 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard

You quickly try to tell Blastoise to be careful just in case the gorebyss has tricks up its sleeve. It nodds in acknowledgement as the gorebyss springs from underneath the water, but blastoise was ready. The giant turtle retaliated with another hydro pump sending the gorebyss packing. Taking slow deep ragged breaths, its obvious that the blastoise is tired. What will you do now?

River

I'll wait to see what happens... crossing my fingers for Blastoise.

Cheesey
29th November 2004, 11:43 AM
Cheesey~
Waving your leg wildly to get the attention of the Larvitar sends Baltoy and Ponyta into hysterics; as they collapse laughing in the sand, the Larvitar glances up at you, smiling absent-mindedly.
Asking why she's attatched to your leg, she grins insanely and shouts.
"Because it's squishy!"
Right...well.
What are you going to do?

Desert

I'll offer this mad little Larvitar a Great Ball. And thank her for informing me I have squishy legs. O_o

classy_cat18
29th November 2004, 01:01 PM
classy_cat18~
Coughing a thick black cloud out, Cinder vanishes from the Bulbasaur's sight, as the fumes cover him.
Used to the thick layer, Cinder charges towards the spot where the Bulbasaur last stood, aiming to smash into him as hard as he can, but simply skids through the open air.
Evidently, Bulbasaur knows not to reamin still in a battle, but he's not avery sure-footed-the sound of something stumbling slightly alerts Cinder, and he bounds into Bulba's body, knocking him out of the Smokescreen.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
Sunny Day, then Flamethrower.

*Murkrow
3rd December 2004, 01:37 PM
Sorry I haven't been online much this week, I had coursework due in at the begining of the week, concert rehearsal Wednesday and haven't been feeling very well since x_x I'm feeling ok now, but I'm really lacking in ideas, so expect very short updates, but this place needs an update.

Wolfsong~ Woah o_O Would never have thought that you'd release Flare.
Ignoring the Pokémon, you walk on further, your eye being caught by a group of Spinda lurching drunkenly around, stumbling over an Elekid that is running round, trying to trip them up. A Chansey is also sunning herself nearby.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Pulling out your Master Ball, you toss it at Tyranitar, absrobing him inside, and easily capturing the dark type.

Congratulations!
Tyranitar M L19

Asking the other three if any would like to come with you, the Sneasel and Delibird don't look too enuthusiastic. But, Haunter floats closer and murmurs that if you give her a chance to test your skill as a trainer she might be willing to.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Leaving the dancing Pokémon behind, you wander along the lake-side for a few minutes, before you realise that you're being followed by a Spheal, who stops and blinks at you innocently.
A Feebas is also lurking in the water nearby.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Yelling at Absol gets his attention, giving the Poochyena enough time to scamper free.
Snarling, he now approaches you, listening to your threat, then laughing ands telling you he'd be glad to prove you wrong.
What are yo going to do?

Linc~
Not interested in the Rhyhorn, you continue on, before jumping back in alarm as a Beldum blasts out from the sand in front of you.
You're not the only startled, however; a Nincada, a Ponyta and a Mawile dart past you in surprise.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Unsure what is going to happen next, you hesitate, before Salamence decides to take a stand, lashing out with Dragon Claw at the four Pokémon. Bagon takes a hit and stumbles to the ground, but Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all bravely leap onto the dragons back, hitting and biting him as he angrily swoops back up.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Hoping that Blastoise will win, you watch as Gorebyss tries one more time to launch Water Pulse, but Blastoise gathers up his strength and finally knocks out the Pokémon with a Hydro Pump.
Walrein states that Blastoise won this division, as a couple of Clamperl in the groun begin to wail unhappily.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Thanking the Larvitar for informing you about your squishy legs, you pull out a Great Ball. She takes it, but then frowns due to its lack of squishy-ness, and drops it in the sand, before glancing back up.
Seeing the look on your face, she blushes, pokes your leg again, then taps the ball.

Congratulations!
Larvitar F L10

classy_cat18~
Creating a massive artifical sun to aid his fire attacks, Cinder instead manages to become the recipiant of a Solarbeam from the Bulbasaur.
Angrily, he focuses his energy, then unleashes a massive Flamethrower at the Pokémon, sending it tumbling to the ground, completely charred.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
3rd December 2004, 01:51 PM
Cheesey~
Thanking the Larvitar for informing you about your squishy legs, you pull out a Great Ball. She takes it, but then frowns due to its lack of squishy-ness, and drops it in the sand, before glancing back up.
Seeing the look on your face, she blushes, pokes your leg again, then taps the ball.

Congratulations!
Larvitar F L10

Desert

Woo! Well now I've filled up all my captured pokemon slots... But would it be okay if I kept exploring the centre just so my pokemon can see some other pokemon and different places 'n' stuff? Cause I'd like to go to the Meadow, and when I get there, I'll release Aphrodite (my female Bayleef) since she was the first pokemon I ever caught here and the Meadow was where I caught her.

DarkPsychicCharizard
3rd December 2004, 01:52 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Hoping that Blastoise will win, you watch as Gorebyss tries one more time to launch Water Pulse, but Blastoise gathers up his strength and finally knocks out the Pokémon with a Hydro Pump.
Walrein states that Blastoise won this division, as a couple of Clamperl in the groun begin to wail unhappily.
What are you going to do?

River

Yay! Cheering for Blastoise ensues, of course. But... hold on, division? So he has more battles coming up? I'll call Blastoise over for a sec and ask him about it.

Moonlight Espeon
3rd December 2004, 03:46 PM
Moonlight Espeon~
Pulling out your Master Ball, you toss it at Tyranitar, absrobing him inside, and easily capturing the dark type.

Congratulations!
Tyranitar M L19

Asking the other three if any would like to come with you, the Sneasel and Delibird don't look too enuthusiastic. But, Haunter floats closer and murmurs that if you give her a chance to test your skill as a trainer she might be willing to.
What are you going to do?

Location: North Caverns

I'll prove my skills as a trainer to that Haunter. I'll send out my Level 10 Male Sneasel, Bloodlust, to battle it.
I'll make a saddened face at the Delibird and Sneasel.

Linc
3rd December 2004, 04:21 PM
Linc~
Not interested in the Rhyhorn, you continue on, before jumping back in alarm as a Beldum blasts out from the sand in front of you.
You're not the only startled, however; a Nincada, a Ponyta and a Mawile dart past you in surprise.
What are you going to do?


Desert

Gah! None of the Pokemon I'm interested in are around here! I'll go to the River. *punches recently drank soda can sitting beside computer*

Skye
3rd December 2004, 09:24 PM
Darkfire~
Yelling at Absol gets his attention, giving the Poochyena enough time to scamper free.
Snarling, he now approaches you, listening to your threat, then laughing ands telling you he'd be glad to prove you wrong.
What are yo going to do?

South Caverns

I'll warn Absol that I don't really want to capture him, I just wanted to let the Poochyena get away from him. I'll warn him that the Pokemon in the Master Ball is Nuka, a Houndoom that might actually kill him. I'll admit that I can't control him, making even battling him dangerous. And I'll warn him that and stunts like stealing Nuka's Master Ball won't work because Nuka can escape the Ball. I'll ask him if he'll let me go on. If he will, I'll go on.

Wolfsong
3rd December 2004, 11:36 PM
Wolfsong~ Woah o_O Would never have thought that you'd release Flare.
Ignoring the Pokémon, you walk on further, your eye being caught by a group of Spinda lurching drunkenly around, stumbling over an Elekid that is running round, trying to trip them up. A Chansey is also sunning herself nearby.
What are you going to do?

Sorry i haven't been on much either. I'll try and get an update tomorrow. Don't have much time atm, btu starting tomorrow i should have a lot more time and be able to get caught up on things

Meadow

I'll send out my Mightyena Dakota and Ranec my white umbreon with black rings for company as I continue looking. Those are not what i'm looking for, so I'm gonna keep going.

*Murkrow
4th December 2004, 10:10 AM
Amy will be doing Linc, Kelly and Charizard.

Cheesey~ Sure you can.
Entering the meadow, you release Aphrodite to keep you company; there's a couple of seconds peace before a squeal rings out and a Chikorita comes tearing towards the two of you.
He pauses, then smiles at your Bayleef and nervously edges closer, as she laughs.
There's also a Sunkern and a Pidgey dozing in the sun a few metres away.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Threatening the Absol by telling him about Nuka, you're surprised when the Pokémon abrubtly stops snarling and stares in shock at you. Muttering frantically, he says that he can't believe that you managed to capture that Houndoom....he looks rather nervous of you now and steps aside to let you past before bolting away.
Feeling slightly triumphant, but aware more than ever of your Pokémon's reputation, you walk past him, wandering past a Solrock and a Numel as you go.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Sending out your Mightyena and Umbreon for company, you walk on further, eventually coming across a flock of Farfetch'd and Taillow that are pecking around on the grass. The racket they're making is also interrupting some Sentret who were feeding nearby, and have now paused to watch the flock warily.
What are you going to do?

Me~
I'm going to be releasing my Sneasel, Iright. Wow...I used to have five captured Sneasels, now I have none o_O Heh.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 10:40 AM
Wolfsong~
Sending out your Mightyena and Umbreon for company, you walk on further, eventually coming across a flock of Farfetch'd and Taillow that are pecking around on the grass. The racket they're making is also interrupting some Sentret who were feeding nearby, and have now paused to watch the flock warily.
What are you going to do?

Me

Meadow

I'm going to have Dakota use his odor sleuth over all of them to make sure that they really are what they seem. If they are i'll continue on not bothering them anymore. If they aren't... where i'll go from there.


DarkPsychicCharizard

You immediately begin cheering for Blastoise congratulating him. Then you realize that you heard the word division. Asking the blastoise to come over you ask him about it. He nodds his head and says Yes that that is correct. There is a division for unevolved pokemon and the division for the evolved pokemon. Before he can explain anything else, a Gyarados swims over. It turns to the Blastoise. "Congrats on the win, but you need to get some rest so that you can be ready for the finals when they begin. Tomorrow the other division begins and we want to watch to see your competition." The Blastoise nodds at the Gyarados. "You got it coach." he says before turning to you. "Sorry but i've gotta go." What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon

Accepting the Haunter's condition, you send out your sneasel. The two pokemon size each other up. While they are doing that, you make a sad face at the delibird and sneasel. However, they just roll their eyes and slowly walk off. Before you can do anything, Haunter immediately licks Bloodlust. The sneasel has a look of disgust on his face. What will you do?

Linc

Not seeing any pokemon that interests you, you turn tail and flee to the river. Upon arriving, you ignore the peaceful enviroment and begin to search for that special pokemon. Hearing a splash you look around, and to your amazement you see a lapras surfacing. Suddenly you feel something bump into you. Looking down you see that it is a dopey looking Psycuck. What will you do?

Knight of Time
4th December 2004, 11:11 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Leaving the dancing Pokémon behind, you wander along the lake-side for a few minutes, before you realise that you're being followed by a Spheal, who stops and blinks at you innocently.
A Feebas is also lurking in the water nearby.
What are you going to do?

Lake

Hmmm, I guess I'll let the Spheal follow me (I am not going to capture it though) as I move onward.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 11:31 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Deciding not to say anything to the spheal about it following you, you continue onward. As you continue moving the spheal continues rolling after you. You hear somewhat of a bark and you turn aroun and there stands a Walrein. The spheal blinks at it but doens't seem to recognize it, and you deduce that there is no relation between the two. A little ways off a Bagon is watching you cautiously.

*Murkrow
4th December 2004, 11:38 AM
Wolfsong~
Dakota unleashes an Odor Sleuth on the gathered Pokémon; there's a flash and the birds and Sentret scatter as a Kecleon is revealed, but that's pretty much all.
A Snorlax and a Delcatty come racing over, curious as to what made the Pokémon run off.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 11:40 AM
Wolfsong~
Dakota unleashes an Odor Sleuth on the gathered Pokémon; there's a flash and the birds and Sentret scatter as a Kecleon is revealed, but that's pretty much all.
A Snorlax and a Delcatty come racing over, curious as to what made the Pokémon run off.
What are you going to do?


Meadow

I'll pet the delcatty before continuing on with Ranec and Dakota.

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th December 2004, 11:46 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard

You immediately begin cheering for Blastoise congratulating him. Then you realize that you heard the word division. Asking the blastoise to come over you ask him about it. He nodds his head and says Yes that that is correct. There is a division for unevolved pokemon and the division for the evolved pokemon. Before he can explain anything else, a Gyarados swims over. It turns to the Blastoise. "Congrats on the win, but you need to get some rest so that you can be ready for the finals when they begin. Tomorrow the other division begins and we want to watch to see your competition." The Blastoise nodds at the Gyarados. "You got it coach." he says before turning to you. "Sorry but i've gotta go." What will you do?

River

I'll nod and say that it's alright. I will apologize and tell Blastoise that I can't stick around for the finals tomorrow, because I have to move on. I will wish him luck and move on.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 11:57 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Apologizing to the blastoise, you wish him the best of luck. He nodds and give you a hug. "Thanks for sticking around during this division." It tells you as it waves at you. You havent gone far when you see a shadow in front of you. A couple of seconds later, a bagon crashes. It gets up brushes itself off, notices you, climbs up onyour head only to jump off again. You hear some chuckilng from above and when you look up you see a wingull circling and laughing.

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th December 2004, 12:45 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Apologizing to the blastoise, you wish him the best of luck. He nodds and give you a hug. "Thanks for sticking around during this division." It tells you as it waves at you. You havent gone far when you see a shadow in front of you. A couple of seconds later, a bagon crashes. It gets up brushes itself off, notices you, climbs up onyour head only to jump off again. You hear some chuckilng from above and when you look up you see a wingull circling and laughing.

River

Heh... poor Bagon. It wants to fly real bad, I see. I'll pat it and ask him if it's okay. Then I'll ask Bagon if it wants to be my Pokemon, promising that I will help it learn how to fly. If it wants, I would let it test my abilities as a trainer first.

Knight of Time
4th December 2004, 12:49 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Deciding not to say anything to the spheal about it following you, you continue onward. As you continue moving the spheal continues rolling after you. You hear somewhat of a bark and you turn aroun and there stands a Walrein. The spheal blinks at it but doens't seem to recognize it, and you deduce that there is no relation between the two. A little ways off a Bagon is watching you cautiously.

Lake

I'm going to keep going.

Skye
4th December 2004, 01:07 PM
Darkfire~
Threatening the Absol by telling him about Nuka, you're surprised when the Pokémon abrubtly stops snarling and stares in shock at you. Muttering frantically, he says that he can't believe that you managed to capture that Houndoom....he looks rather nervous of you now and steps aside to let you past before bolting away.
Feeling slightly triumphant, but aware more than ever of your Pokémon's reputation, you walk past him, wandering past a Solrock and a Numel as you go.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I continue on, not seeing anything interesting yet,

*Murkrow
4th December 2004, 02:03 PM
Wolfsong~
Smiling, you stroke the Delcatty's head to reassure her, then hurry off, followed by Dakota and Ranec, before the three of you jump as a Jolteon comes tearing by, shrieking.
He's followed by a couple of Magnemite, shooting sparks; as you watch, one of the Magnemite accidentally shocks its partner...who promptly flashes and turns into a Ditto!
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Bagon is perfectly ok when you kneel down to ask if he's alright, and is about to clamber back onto your head when you ask if he'd fancy coming along with you. Quickly adding that you'd be willing to prove your skills as a trainer, he nods slowly before pacing back a little, waiting for your next move.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Ignoring the Pokémon as you walk further on, you again here the Spheal begining to roll along behind you.
There isn't much time to think about it though, as you notice a large shoal of Tentacool surrounding a Relicanth and an Omanyte up ahead. the jellyfish are hissing threateningly and keep rushing forward to strike the two Pokémon, as they huddle together.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Uninterested, you walk past the Pokémon, who don't show the slightest sign of registering that you're there.
Further on, you catch sight of an object lying on the floor ahead- it's a Carvanha, who's gasping and waving his fins frantically through the air. The noise of his struggles attracts a Torchic and a Spoink who frown, not certain of why or how the Carvanha is just lying there.
What are you going to do?

Me~
I'd like to go the South Caverns please, I know what it is I'm searching for now.

Skye
4th December 2004, 02:12 PM
Darkfire~
Uninterested, you walk past the Pokémon, who don't show the slightest sign of registering that you're there.
Further on, you catch sight of an object lying on the floor ahead- it's a Carvanha, who's gasping and waving his fins frantically through the air. The noise of his struggles attracts a Torchic and a Spoink who frown, not certain of why or how the Carvanha is just lying there.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Poor Pokemon... I don't know what I'd do, so I'll just carry on, making sure Nuka's(Houndoom) not planning on trying to break out again as I go along.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 03:23 PM
Hannah's getting Darkfire


Wolfsong~
Smiling, you stroke the Delcatty's head to reassure her, then hurry off, followed by Dakota and Ranec, before the three of you jump as a Jolteon comes tearing by, shrieking.
He's followed by a couple of Magnemite, shooting sparks; as you watch, one of the Magnemite accidentally shocks its partner...who promptly flashes and turns into a Ditto!
What are you going to do?

Me

Meadow

Perfect. Just what i was lookin for. I'll have Ranec (white Umbreon with black rings) use mean look on that ditto. Next , I'll challenge it to a battle. I will then let it pick who it wants to battle between Ranec (L.34 M umbreon), Dakota (L.23 M Mightyena), Wildfire, (my L.16 F Combusken) or Willow (my L.14 M chikorita)

*Murkrow

Pulling on a coat, you disappear deep into the South Caverns. You can see your breath as you navigate the corridors. Soon, a curious little cyndaquil comes up to you and gives you a sniff before igniting the flames on its back and allows you to warm your hands. A pair of torchics run around a sleeping vulpix chasing each other. What will you do?

*Murkrow
4th December 2004, 03:34 PM
*Murkrow

Pulling on a coat, you disappear deep into the South Caverns. You can see your breath as you navigate the corridors. Soon, a curious little cyndaquil comes up to you and gives you a sniff before igniting the flames on its back and allows you to warm your hands. A pair of torchics run around a sleeping vulpix chasing each other. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll thank the Cyndaquil then walk a bit away from the Pokémon and send out good old Rage (Skarmory M L18 ). I'll then hop onto his back and get him to Agility off through the caves to see if I can find what I'm looking for.

Darkfire~
Unsure of what you could do, you hurry past the fish, slowing down only when the Pokémon are lost to sight.
Glancing back, you turn round to find yourself facing a couple of Unown and a Beldum floating in the centre of the room.
A Sneasel and Ninetales are also sitting on the floor nearby, playing a sort of game with some rocks.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Summoning a massive eye that locks onto the Ditto, Ranec traps the Ditto before you challenge it to battle.
Pointing to Ranec and Dakota, you then send out Willow and Wildfire and ask what it would like to battle.
After a couple of seconds pause, it transforms into a Chikorita.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 03:49 PM
Wolfsong~
Summoning a massive eye that locks onto the Ditto, Ranec traps the Ditto before you challenge it to battle.
Pointing to Ranec and Dakota, you then send out Willow and Wildfire and ask what it would like to battle.
After a couple of seconds pause, it transforms into a Chikorita.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Guess its up to willow then. I'll have Willow start with reflect then use his hidden power fire.

*Murkrow

Thanking the cyndaquil, you send out your skarmory in hopes of finding that special pokemon faster. Barely able to get a grip before Rage takes off, you hang on for dear life as the rooms whip by. For a while you don't see anything. Then... a flash of purple. It's a smoochum blowing kisses to a torkoal that just rolls his eyes. Little does the smoochum know but there is a beldum sneaking up behind her. What will you do?

Knight of Time
4th December 2004, 04:00 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Ignoring the Pokémon as you walk further on, you again here the Spheal begining to roll along behind you.
There isn't much time to think about it though, as you notice a large shoal of Tentacool surrounding a Relicanth and an Omanyte up ahead. the jellyfish are hissing threateningly and keep rushing forward to strike the two Pokémon, as they huddle together.
What are you going to do?

Lake

Once again, I'm going to keep moving onward.

*Murkrow
4th December 2004, 04:13 PM
*Murkrow

Thanking the cyndaquil, you send out your skarmory in hopes of finding that special pokemon faster. Barely able to get a grip before Rage takes off, you hang on for dear life as the rooms whip by. For a while you don't see anything. Then... a flash of purple. It's a smoochum blowing kisses to a torkoal that just rolls his eyes. Little does the smoochum know but there is a beldum sneaking up behind her. What will you do?[/color]

South Caverns

Beldum :) I'll have Rage dive down and release Flash (Quilava M L18 ) and have him launch a Flamethrower at Beldum. Depending on how its hurt, I'll have him use a controlled Hidden Power: Grass; once it's weakened enough, send out Pock (Poochyena M L15), Yawn it to sleep then use an Ultra Ball.

Wolfsong~
As Willow creates an orange shield round his body, Ditto begins to whistle a tune; Willow's eyes droop and he sways in place.
Taking its chance, Ditto copies his Hidden Power, lashing Willow with flames-this manages to jolt the startled Chikorita back to his senses, and he responds with his own Hidden Power.
The two strive against each other for a second before Willows strength breaks through and knocks into the Ditto/Chikorita.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Still not sighting the Pokémon you're after, you press on, coming to a halt as a massive Wailmer bursts from the water, closely followed by a Seadra. As the two continue to chase each other eagerly through the water, a Seel and a Staryu also surface, rocking in the waves created by the two Pokémon.What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th December 2004, 04:20 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Bagon is perfectly ok when you kneel down to ask if he's alright, and is about to clamber back onto your head when you ask if he'd fancy coming along with you. Quickly adding that you'd be willing to prove your skills as a trainer, he nods slowly before pacing back a little, waiting for your next move.
What are you going to do?

River

It's battle time. =) I'll let out Sirius (Absol) and have him use Leer, then Quick Attack.

Cheesey
4th December 2004, 04:26 PM
Cheesey~ Sure you can.
Entering the meadow, you release Aphrodite to keep you company; there's a couple of seconds peace before a squeal rings out and a Chikorita comes tearing towards the two of you.
He pauses, then smiles at your Bayleef and nervously edges closer, as she laughs.
There's also a Sunkern and a Pidgey dozing in the sun a few metres away.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll ask the Chikorita if she wants to travel through the Meadow beside me and Aphrodite. If she does then fine, if she doesn't then I'll continue on anyway.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 04:31 PM
Wolfsong~
As Willow creates an orange shield round his body, Ditto begins to whistle a tune; Willow's eyes droop and he sways in place.
Taking its chance, Ditto copies his Hidden Power, lashing Willow with flames-this manages to jolt the startled Chikorita back to his senses, and he responds with his own Hidden Power.
The two strive against each other for a second before Willows strength breaks through and knocks into the Ditto/Chikorita.
What are you going to do?

Me

Meadow

Well, two can play at that game but first. I'll throw a crystal ball at the ditto. If it stays in great. If it breaks out, Willow will use grasswhistle then another hidden power fire and i will try another crystal ball.

Hannah

Thinking quickly you target that Beldum. Issuing orders as you and Rage react, you sent the smoocum running and the torkoal withdrawing into its shell. The beldum just watches on in a mixture of shock and horror as your Quilava sends a jet of flames at him. Soon, the charred black metal thingy, opens his eye (the only nonblack portion of its body since the flamethrower) and recovering quickly launches into a take down. A couple cries of pain alerts you that it has succeeded in hurting both Flash and itself. Flash just barely taps into his hidden power and vines sprout from the cavern floor and hold the steel type in place as you send out your Poochyena. The dark puppy, yawns an exaggerated yawn and soon the beldum is also fast asleep. Tossing and ultra ball at it, the Beldum is freed from Flashes's hidden power vines and is sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth for a while as you hold your breath. Just when you think that you're going to pass out, a faint ding is heard. Congrats you caught a L.13 genderless beldum. What will you do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th December 2004, 04:36 PM
River

It's battle time. =) I'll let out Sirius (Absol) and have him use Leer, then Quick Attack.

You missed me! =(

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 04:46 PM
You missed me! =(

You posted while i was updating, but Hannah is getting you and Cheesey. However, please do not post saying that you've been skipped unless two updates have passed and you have been skipped both times. ^^;

*Murkrow
4th December 2004, 04:50 PM
[center]



Hannah

Thinking quickly you target that Beldum. Issuing orders as you and Rage react, you sent the smoocum running and the torkoal withdrawing into its shell. The beldum just watches on in a mixture of shock and horror as your Quilava sends a jet of flames at him. Soon, the charred black metal thingy, opens his eye (the only nonblack portion of its body since the flamethrower) and recovering quickly launches into a take down. A couple cries of pain alerts you that it has succeeded in hurting both Flash and itself. Flash just barely taps into his hidden power and vines sprout from the cavern floor and hold the steel type in place as you send out your Poochyena. The dark puppy, yawns an exaggerated yawn and soon the beldum is also fast asleep. Tossing and ultra ball at it, the Beldum is freed from Flashes's hidden power vines and is sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth for a while as you hold your breath. Just when you think that you're going to pass out, a faint ding is heard. Congrats you caught a L.13 genderless beldum. What will you do?

South Caverns

Excellent :) Obviously it, um, he isn't going to have any bred on moves and/or a tm, so I'll thank Rage and Flash, return them, then stop here.
*Tries to think of a name*

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Releasing your Absol, he narrows his eyes at the Bagon, who responds with a Leer of his own; as the two silently struggle with each other, Sirius breaks contact and plunges forward into a Quick Attack, successfully knocking the Bagon back.
As the Absol peals round for another strike, Bagon lunges and digs his teeth into Sirius's leg, hanging on for dear life as the Absol tries to free himself.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Chikorita blushes and smiles at Aphrodite, tagging along at her side as the three of you walk across the grass, past the Sunkern and Pidgey.
A brown blob on the landscape eventually reveals itself to be a Hoothoot, oddly awake as he watches a Roselia attempting to teach a Chinchou and a Seedot how to dance. The Roselia herself is looking more and more iritated as the two Pokémon trip and bump into each other.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Trying out your luck, you pull out a Crystal Ball and fling it at the injured Ditto; it works as an Ultra Ball and sucks the Pokémon inside.
Tensing as the ball shakes, you notice it cracking and command Willow to use Grasswhistle just as it pops out.
Ditto/Chikorita collapses asleep, and is promptly burnt by Hidden Power. throwing another Crystal Ball, this time it works as a Master Ball! Ditto has no chance of escaping now.

Congratulations!
Ditto - L10

What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
4th December 2004, 04:55 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Still not sighting the Pokémon you're after, you press on, coming to a halt as a massive Wailmer bursts from the water, closely followed by a Seadra. As the two continue to chase each other eagerly through the water, a Seel and a Staryu also surface, rocking in the waves created by the two Pokémon.What are you going to do?

Lake

Whoa, a Seadra.

It's not quite one of the two Pokemon I came here to look for, but this one will do just fine. I'm gonna try and get the Seadra's attention (not in a bad way of course), telling it that it is a perfect Pokemon for my team (aka I'm going to ask if it wants to come with me, while promising it I'll help it evolve someday if it does want to come with me, not to mention that I only have Ebony, my Rapidash (she would obviously do poorly here) as my only captured Pokemon). If the Seadra wants to come with me, I'll offer it a Pokeball.

Wolfsong
4th December 2004, 04:58 PM
[center]
Wolfsong~
Trying out your luck, you pull out a Crystal Ball and fling it at the injured Ditto; it works as an Ultra Ball and sucks the Pokémon inside.
Tensing as the ball shakes, you notice it cracking and command Willow to use Grasswhistle just as it pops out.
Ditto/Chikorita collapses asleep, and is promptly burnt by Hidden Power. throwing another Crystal Ball, this time it works as a Master Ball! Ditto has no chance of escaping now.

Congratulations!
Ditto - L10

What are you going to do?

Me

Meadow

I'll call it Mirage and obvious no bred on moves or tms here as well. I guess i'm done here as far as searching goes, seeing as soon Dakota is going to be having a new son or daughter with Ai ^^

Cheesey
4th December 2004, 05:10 PM
Cheesey~
Chikorita blushes and smiles at Aphrodite, tagging along at her side as the three of you walk across the grass, past the Sunkern and Pidgey.
A brown blob on the landscape eventually reveals itself to be a Hoothoot, oddly awake as he watches a Roselia attempting to teach a Chinchou and a Seedot how to dance. The Roselia herself is looking more and more iritated as the two Pokémon trip and bump into each other.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

This looks like it could be a laugh. I'll stop and watch the Seedot and Chinchou attempting to dance, hehe...

Linc
4th December 2004, 06:06 PM
Linc

Not seeing any pokemon that interests you, you turn tail and flee to the river. Upon arriving, you ignore the peaceful enviroment and begin to search for that special pokemon. Hearing a splash you look around, and to your amazement you see a lapras surfacing. Suddenly you feel something bump into you. Looking down you see that it is a dopey looking Psycuck. What will you do?

River

Hmm... Lapras is a cool Pokemon, but I'll continue on.

Skye
4th December 2004, 07:37 PM
Darkfire~
Unsure of what you could do, you hurry past the fish, slowing down only when the Pokémon are lost to sight.
Glancing back, you turn round to find yourself facing a couple of Unown and a Beldum floating in the centre of the room.
A Sneasel and Ninetales are also sitting on the floor nearby, playing a sort of game with some rocks.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Oye, good Pokemon, and no real way to catch them... I'll go over to Ninetails and Sneasel ask it if they want to join me. If they accept, I'll offer them two Pokeballs.

Wild Eevee
5th December 2004, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~

Unsure what is going to happen next, you hesitate, before Salamence decides to take a stand, lashing out with Dragon Claw at the four Pokémon. Bagon takes a hit and stumbles to the ground, but Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all bravely leap onto the dragons back, hitting and biting him as he angrily swoops back up.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll see if any of the Heracross will help my pokemon.

DarkPsychicCharizard
5th December 2004, 10:04 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Releasing your Absol, he narrows his eyes at the Bagon, who responds with a Leer of his own; as the two silently struggle with each other, Sirius breaks contact and plunges forward into a Quick Attack, successfully knocking the Bagon back.
As the Absol peals round for another strike, Bagon lunges and digs his teeth into Sirius's leg, hanging on for dear life as the Absol tries to free himself.
What are you going to do?

River

Hmmm, okay... I'll tell Sirius to Quick Attack again and again until Bagon falls off Sirius' leg. After the Bagon goes off or if the Quick Attacking fails, Shadow Ball.

*Murkrow
5th December 2004, 01:23 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Your eye being caught by the Seadra, you quickly dash over and begin waving your arms around, hoping to catch her attention.
Unfortunately, the Seadra and Wailmer are heading off in the opposite direction, but luckily, the Seel barks curiously at you, causing them to pause and turn round.
Spotting you at last, the two paddle over and you begin your sales pitch to the Seadra, emphasising how if she comes with you you'll be able to provide a good home, train her well, help her to evolve...
She immediately goes beserk at that, gasping and shrieking.
"Evolve? You'll help me evolve? REALLY?"
You nod, hold out a Poké Ball and she dives inside.

Congratulations!
Seadra F L14

What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Interested in the dancing, you, Aphrodite and Chikorita decide to hang around a little while longer to watch.
The Roselia snarls and trys to get the Seedot and Chinchou to listen to her as she demonstrates yet again the correct moves. But the other two are becoming more and more distracted as they continually bump into and trip each other up.
Wailing, Roselia spins round to face everyone watching and shouts out if anybody would be so kind to show the others what they are meant to be doing?
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Although you like the look of the Lapras, you walk on away, listening to the cries of Wingull as they swoop and dive around you.
Ahead, you spot a Goldeen bursting through the water, swimming hard against the current; suddenly, she freezes, whips round and begins to swim rapidly the other way.
Up above, the Wingull cries suddenly cease as they all dart higher, and a few seconds later, you realise why, as a Shelgon comes slinking along the bank, pausing every now and then to scan the area.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Spotting two Pokémon you like the look of, you run over to them, smiling to put them at their ease, before sitting down and asking if either of both would like to join you.
The Sneasel laughs at that, as the Ninetales mutters something about being subtle. However, ythis doesn't stop him from leaning over to activate the Poké Ball you place on the ground.

Congratulations!
Ninetales M L12

The Sneasel smiles again, but then shakes his head at coming along.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
The female Heracross you have spoken to previously-along with what looks like the dominant male and a couple of other full grown adults- raise their wings and swoop bravely up when you plead for their help to beat the dragon.
Above, Poochyena, Meditite and Machop are still digging their teeth and fists/paws into the Salamence's body as he barrell-rolls in the air to dislodge them.
Machop slips at that, but one of the Heracross dives and catches him on his back. Catching on, Poochyena and Meditite leap free and onto a Heracross each and the Pokémon wheel round for another attack as Salamence growls and prepares another Dragon Claw.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Accelerating into a white blur, Sirius hurtles round the arena, deliberately flinging his leg around until finally Bagon's grip lossens and he hurtles into the ground. His rock-hard head prevents any damage though, and he exhales and sends a Flamethrower rocketing towards the Absol, who dodges aside and unleashes a Shadow Ball.
Bagon tries to immitate Sirius, by leaping to the side to dodge, but the attack is too quick for him; he crashes into the ground, rolls over and lies whimpering.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
5th December 2004, 01:36 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Accelerating into a white blur, Sirius hurtles round the arena, deliberately flinging his leg around until finally Bagon's grip lossens and he hurtles into the ground. His rock-hard head prevents any damage though, and he exhales and sends a Flamethrower rocketing towards the Absol, who dodges aside and unleashes a Shadow Ball.
Bagon tries to immitate Sirius, by leaping to the side to dodge, but the attack is too quick for him; he crashes into the ground, rolls over and lies whimpering.
What are you going to do?

River

I think it's time to catch that Bagon. I'll use a Great Ball.

Skye
5th December 2004, 01:38 PM
Darkfire~
Spotting two Pokémon you like the look of, you run over to them, smiling to put them at their ease, before sitting down and asking if either of both would like to join you.
The Sneasel laughs at that, as the Ninetales mutters something about being subtle. However, ythis doesn't stop him from leaning over to activate the Poké Ball you place on the ground.

Congratulations!
Ninetales M L12

The Sneasel smiles again, but then shakes his head at coming along.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll tell Sneasel that I'll take good care of his friend and continue on.

Linc
5th December 2004, 05:27 PM
Linc~
Although you like the look of the Lapras, you walk on away, listening to the cries of Wingull as they swoop and dive around you.
Ahead, you spot a Goldeen bursting through the water, swimming hard against the current; suddenly, she freezes, whips round and begins to swim rapidly the other way.
Up above, the Wingull cries suddenly cease as they all dart higher, and a few seconds later, you realise why, as a Shelgon comes slinking along the bank, pausing every now and then to scan the area.
What are you going to do?


River

Yes! Just what I was looking for! I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) and tell her to use Ice Beam on it!

classy_cat18
6th December 2004, 09:51 AM
classy_cat18~
Creating a massive artifical sun to aid his fire attacks, Cinder instead manages to become the recipiant of a Solarbeam from the Bulbasaur.
Angrily, he focuses his energy, then unleashes a massive Flamethrower at the Pokémon, sending it tumbling to the ground, completely charred.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll ask the Bulbasaur if it's had enough.

*Murkrow
6th December 2004, 11:37 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
As Bagon attempts to clamber back to his feet again, you pull out a Great Ball and hurl it at him. He doesn't even notice it coming, and is easily dragged inside, before starting to put up a struggle to get out.
It's in vain though, as the balls strength proves to much, and he finally gives up.

Congratulations!
Bagin M L9

What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Assuring Sneasel that his friend will be well looked after, you hurry away through the cave; suddenly noticing a loud voice shouting up ahead, you wander closer.
It turns out to be a Wobbuffet, singing at the top of her voice. Standing close by is a Charmander, who is waving her tail around to amuse a Spoink who is watching the flame waving through the air, hypnotised.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Releasing Nightmare to launch an Ice Beam at Shelgon, you're surprised when the Pokémon whips round and unleashes an Ice Beam, that easily melts the approaching ice.
Pawing the ground, Shelgon shudders and charges; Nightmare focuses and shoots another Ice Beam, but the Pokémon Protect's, barrels through it, then lashes out with Brick Break once Nightmare is within range.
As she stumbles back, Shelgon pauses, waiting to see if you'll continue fighting.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
The sound of your voice causes the Bulbasaur to stir; despite being badly burtn, his pride flickers and he begins to struggle to stand to continue fighting.
But his strength of mind isn't enough, and with a sigh, his legs give out and he thumps onto the ground, before looking at you and nodding weakly.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
6th December 2004, 12:26 PM
Cheesey~
Interested in the dancing, you, Aphrodite and Chikorita decide to hang around a little while longer to watch.
The Roselia snarls and trys to get the Seedot and Chinchou to listen to her as she demonstrates yet again the correct moves. But the other two are becoming more and more distracted as they continually bump into and trip each other up.
Wailing, Roselia spins round to face everyone watching and shouts out if anybody would be so kind to show the others what they are meant to be doing?
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Hmm... Hehe, I'll suggest to Chikorita that she tries to join in and get the moves right. If she does then maybe the others would dance properly!

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th December 2004, 02:03 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
As Bagon attempts to clamber back to his feet again, you pull out a Great Ball and hurl it at him. He doesn't even notice it coming, and is easily dragged inside, before starting to put up a struggle to get out.
It's in vain though, as the balls strength proves to much, and he finally gives up.

Congratulations!
Bagin M L9

What are you going to do?

River

I'll congratulate Sirius for a job well done and recall him into his ball.

Now I think I'll move on to... hmmm, the Meadow sounds nice. =)

*Murkrow
6th December 2004, 02:54 PM
Cheesey~
Suggesting to the Chikorita that she joins in to see if she can help show how its done makes her blush; glancing at the group of three, she mutters something before hestitantly walking forward.
A rustle of grass makes everyone jump, but it is just the Hoothoot flying over to join in the fun; the two listen as Roselia briefs them on how it's meant to be, then begin to slowly dance the paces as Rosy shows them.
Noticing others dancing, the Seedot and Chinchou puase and begin to watch in awe.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Thanking your Absol for his help in capturing your new Bagon, the open meadow seems suddenly like a nice place to go, so you decide to wander off in that direction.
In the centre of the area you find yourself in, there's a Tropius, trying to browse on the grass, but frequently having to raise his head to avoid a Castform, lotad and Clefairy. The three Pokémon are lurking round him, occasionally rushing forward to try to pluck one of his bananas off.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th December 2004, 02:57 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Thanking your Absol for his help in capturing your new Bagon, the open meadow seems suddenly like a nice place to go, so you decide to wander off in that direction.
In the centre of the area you find yourself in, there's a Tropius, trying to browse on the grass, but frequently having to raise his head to avoid a Castform, lotad and Clefairy. The three Pokémon are lurking round him, occasionally rushing forward to try to pluck one of his bananas off.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll chuckle and move on.

Linc
6th December 2004, 03:35 PM
Linc~
Releasing Nightmare to launch an Ice Beam at Shelgon, you're surprised when the Pokémon whips round and unleashes an Ice Beam, that easily melts the approaching ice.
Pawing the ground, Shelgon shudders and charges; Nightmare focuses and shoots another Ice Beam, but the Pokémon Protect's, barrels through it, then lashes out with Brick Break once Nightmare is within range.
As she stumbles back, Shelgon pauses, waiting to see if you'll continue fighting.
What are you going to do?


River

Pretty spunky Shelgon we've got here. I'll put Nightmare back in her Poke Ball and send out Zora (Swampert) and tell him to use an Ice Ball on the Shelgon.

Skye
6th December 2004, 04:59 PM
Darkfire~
Assuring Sneasel that his friend will be well looked after, you hurry away through the cave; suddenly noticing a loud voice shouting up ahead, you wander closer.
It turns out to be a Wobbuffet, singing at the top of her voice. Standing close by is a Charmander, who is waving her tail around to amuse a Spoink who is watching the flame waving through the air, hypnotised.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll smile at the sight and continue on, searching.

Bamm
6th December 2004, 09:01 PM
Though only one Murkrow remains after being deserted by his buddies, you stare at it. Turning to Tyrouge you tell it to battle, and he nodds. Stretching first, he then rushes at the murkrow in an attempt to tackle. The murkrow squawks, before deciding that its better off with his buddies and takes flight leaving the room where you are. Soon after, a Bagon slowly emerges from a crack in the cavern walls that you hadn't noticed until now. What will you do?

This was posted in the last thread, but I've just gotten on, and had to dig it up. I was grounded, sorry.

Eastern Caverns

I'll ask the Houndour if he'll join me now, and then, if or if not, I'll walk over to talk to the Bagon. If he wants to battle, I'll accept, but if he wants to join me, I'll let him.

Wild Eevee
7th December 2004, 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
The female Heracross you have spoken to previously-along with what looks like the dominant male and a couple of other full grown adults- raise their wings and swoop bravely up when you plead for their help to beat the dragon.
Above, Poochyena, Meditite and Machop are still digging their teeth and fists/paws into the Salamence's body as he barrell-rolls in the air to dislodge them.
Machop slips at that, but one of the Heracross dives and catches him on his back. Catching on, Poochyena and Meditite leap free and onto a Heracross each and the Pokémon wheel round for another attack as Salamence growls and prepares another Dragon Claw.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll ask Bagon to help out too.

classy_cat18
7th December 2004, 10:21 AM
classy_cat18~
The sound of your voice causes the Bulbasaur to stir; despite being badly burtn, his pride flickers and he begins to struggle to stand to continue fighting.
But his strength of mind isn't enough, and with a sigh, his legs give out and he thumps onto the ground, before looking at you and nodding weakly.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
I'll ask if it still wants to be in my team.

*Murkrow
7th December 2004, 03:53 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Unable to resist laughing at the unfortunate Tropius, you nevertheless move on, glancing round eagerly to spot any more Pokémon.
There's another unlucky Pokémon up ahead; a Taillow is dive-bombing a Bulbasaur, who was trotting through the grass. Bulbasaur squeals in alarm, startling a Plusle out of hiding.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Recalling Nightmare, you switch her with your Swampert, who blows out a cloud of ice, before rolling into a ball and hurtling towards the Shelgon.
He tries to counter with another Flamethrower, but though some of the ice thaws, Zora manages to resist the move enough to crash into Shelgon's body, knocking him back.
Angrily, the dragon responds with a Brick Break, but Zora ducks and darts back, as the two glare at each other, both panting slightly.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Amused by the sight, you still haven't spotted a potential team-mate and wander on, noticing a Growlithe and a Houndour snarling over a piece of meat on the floor. As Growlithe lunges to try to grab the food, Houndour barks and smacks her across the back of the head.
A Mr. Mime is busy creating a barrier between him and the angry Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

Bamm~No problem.
Asking the Houndour if he'll join you, he gives you an appraising glance, before shrugging and asking to give him a minute to decide.
Leaving him for a second, you repeat the question to the Bagon, who responds eagerly to the idea of battling- if you beat him, he'll come with you. Upon hearing this, Houndour looks up and laughs win stating that he'll ref this battle for you...and it'll give him another look at your battling skills.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Rushing to Bagons side, you find his face set; he wants to fight this Salamence and nothing will stop him now. The remaining Heracross in the air swoops down as you motion to him, and lifts Bagon up.
Focusing, Bagon begins to Rage, finally flinging his body to latch onto Salamences neck, continually ripping at his skin.
Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all begin to launch their attacks, and the Heracross join in, charging in for close range Megahorns.
Salamence roars in anger, lashes at the Heracross carrying Poochyena and Machop with Dragon Claw, then flies to smash his back into the ceiling, attempting to dislodge Bagon.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Coughing, Bulbasaur weakly looks up and manages a grin, even though it's barely visible on his badly burnt face.
"Do I really have a choice?"
Letting his head fall back onto the ground, he raises his eyes to meet yours and nods again, then settles down to wait the inevitable.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
7th December 2004, 03:59 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Unable to resist laughing at the unfortunate Tropius, you nevertheless move on, glancing round eagerly to spot any more Pokémon.
There's another unlucky Pokémon up ahead; a Taillow is dive-bombing a Bulbasaur, who was trotting through the grass. Bulbasaur squeals in alarm, startling a Plusle out of hiding.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Man, what is it with the Grass Pokemon abuse? I'll run up to Bulbasaur and see if it's okay, and I'll ask it if it knows what's up with the Taillow's behaviour. Then, I'll send out Kyle (Growlithe) and ask him to fire a Heat Wave into the air; a warning shot to Taillow. If it'll mess with Bulbasaur again, it'll mess with us.

Linc
7th December 2004, 04:19 PM
Linc~
Recalling Nightmare, you switch her with your Swampert, who blows out a cloud of ice, before rolling into a ball and hurtling towards the Shelgon.
He tries to counter with another Flamethrower, but though some of the ice thaws, Zora manages to resist the move enough to crash into Shelgon's body, knocking him back.
Angrily, the dragon responds with a Brick Break, but Zora ducks and darts back, as the two glare at each other, both panting slightly.
What are you going to do?


River

This Shelgon's pretty strong. I'll tell Zora to use Mud Slap and Water Gun, but to switch up the attacks to keep the Shelgon guessing, and then, when it least expects it, us eyour Hyper Beam!

classy_cat18
7th December 2004, 04:33 PM
classy_cat18~
Coughing, Bulbasaur weakly looks up and manages a grin, even though it's barely visible on his badly burnt face.
"Do I really have a choice?"
Letting his head fall back onto the ground, he raises his eyes to meet yours and nods again, then settles down to wait the inevitable.
What are you going to do?

Meadow
Since he's burnt, I'll use the Stun Ball on him. And since he's probably male, his name will be Dimitri and his bred-on move will be Petal Dance.

Knight of Time
7th December 2004, 05:37 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Your eye being caught by the Seadra, you quickly dash over and begin waving your arms around, hoping to catch her attention.
Unfortunately, the Seadra and Wailmer are heading off in the opposite direction, but luckily, the Seel barks curiously at you, causing them to pause and turn round.
Spotting you at last, the two paddle over and you begin your sales pitch to the Seadra, emphasising how if she comes with you you'll be able to provide a good home, train her well, help her to evolve...
She immediately goes beserk at that, gasping and shrieking.
"Evolve? You'll help me evolve? REALLY?"
You nod, hold out a Poké Ball and she dives inside.

Congratulations!
Seadra F L14

What are you going to do?

XD, great, I got the Seadra.

Hoo boy, thinking of a name for her is going to be a bit tricky for me, but maybe it will be easier when I evolve her into a Kingdra someday...

Anyway, I'm going to head back to the South Caverns. The time has come for me to find at least one of my absolute favourites found there.

As for my Seadra's breed-on move and free TM, I'm going to make them Surf and Dive.

Skye
7th December 2004, 11:27 PM
Darkfire~
Amused by the sight, you still haven't spotted a potential team-mate and wander on, noticing a Growlithe and a Houndour snarling over a piece of meat on the floor. As Growlithe lunges to try to grab the food, Houndour barks and smacks her across the back of the head.
A Mr. Mime is busy creating a barrier between him and the angry Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Poor Pokemon.. If I had something to help them, I would, But I can't. I'll hurry on, hoping to find the last Pokemon here that I'm looking for. I'm anticcipating that I might have troubles. Maybe I should breed for a third team mate. All the while, I'm staying concious of Naku's Pokeball, knowing that he could break out at any time.

Cheesey
8th December 2004, 11:48 AM
Cheesey~
Suggesting to the Chikorita that she joins in to see if she can help show how its done makes her blush; glancing at the group of three, she mutters something before hestitantly walking forward.
A rustle of grass makes everyone jump, but it is just the Hoothoot flying over to join in the fun; the two listen as Roselia briefs them on how it's meant to be, then begin to slowly dance the paces as Rosy shows them.
Noticing others dancing, the Seedot and Chinchou puase and begin to watch in awe.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Well, they all seem to be enjoying themselves... So I'll watch for a while before moving on some more.

Moonlight Espeon
8th December 2004, 05:20 PM
Moonlight Espeon

Accepting the Haunter's condition, you send out your sneasel. The two pokemon size each other up. While they are doing that, you make a sad face at the delibird and sneasel. However, they just roll their eyes and slowly walk off. Before you can do anything, Haunter immediately licks Bloodlust. The sneasel has a look of disgust on his face. What will you do?

Location: North Caverns

That disconcerts me. Immediately retailiate with Bite and keep Bite-ing until it falls!

Wild Eevee
9th December 2004, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Rushing to Bagons side, you find his face set; he wants to fight this Salamence and nothing will stop him now. The remaining Heracross in the air swoops down as you motion to him, and lifts Bagon up.
Focusing, Bagon begins to Rage, finally flinging his body to latch onto Salamences neck, continually ripping at his skin.
Poochyena, Meditite and Machop all begin to launch their attacks, and the Heracross join in, charging in for close range Megahorns.
Salamence roars in anger, lashes at the Heracross carrying Poochyena and Machop with Dragon Claw, then flies to smash his back into the ceiling, attempting to dislodge Bagon.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern


I'll wait and see what happens.

*Murkrow
11th December 2004, 06:05 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Hurrying to the Bulbasaur's side, you're relieved to discover that the grass Pokémon is alright; glancing up at Taillow, you notice that she just seems to be playing, rather than attempting to hurt Bulbasaur.
Still, you release your Growlithe, who shoots a lethal burst of flame into the air, just missing the Taillow, who pauses, stares at you all in alarm and darts higher into the air.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Blasting a Water Gun at Shelgon, Zora then digs his heels in and scoops a fistful of mud, which slaps directly into Shelgon's face.
Whining, the dragon backs away, shaking his body to try to dislodge the mud; switching back to Water Gun, Zora knocks the Shelgon's legs from under him.
As Shelgon thumps into the ground, he focuses and shoots a Hyper Beam onto the Pokémons prone form. Blasted by the hit, Shelgon bounces off the river bank, falling with a splash into the water.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Pulling out a Stun Ball, you drop it in front of Bulbasaur, who is sucked inside. The ball shakes a bit, then the light fades.

Congratulations!
Bulbasaur M L11

What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Leaving the lake behind, you head off to the South Caverns, hoping to disvocer and catch the Pokémon you want the most.
Upon entering the corridors, you immediately stumble on a Sableye and a Drowzee battling; Sableye is lashing out constantly with Shadow Ball, as Drowzee tries vainly to dodge the attacks.
A Growlithe is apparently reffing the battle, but seems more interested in practising her howling skills.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Still not seeing a Pokémon you want, you give a cautionary glance at Nuka's ball before hurrying away, leaving the Growlithe and Houndour to battle it out on their own.
There are more fire Pokémon in the next room you enter- a couple of Slugma are slithering around, throwing loving glances in each others direction.
What looks like a glowing pile of embers opposite you suddenly shifts and you reaise that it's actually a Magmar, fast asleep.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Now that Chikorita and Hoothoot have joined in, Chinchou and Seedot finally get the point and begin to imitate them, as Roselia cheers happily.
After a while, you and Aphrodite decide to continue on; Chikorita hesitates, then smiles and waves as you leave.
Further on in the Meadow, a Skitty runs past, chasing a butterfly that settles onto the bulb of a Bulbasaur. Giggling, Skitty pauses and goes into a stalking position; as the butterfly takes off again, she chases after it, running past a Stantler as she does so.
What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
Spluttering, Bloodlust snarls and pounces towards Haunter, sinking his teeth into her hand; retaliating, she Licks him across the back, but he just grits his teeth, sinking them harder into her hand.
Trying to get rid of him she dashes her hand against the ground, but Bloodlust just lets go, then latches onto her other hand, biting down as hard as he possibly can. Suddenly, her eyes flash; she raises her hand to catch his eye and he lets go, stumbling away in confusion.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Gripping Salamence's neck, Bagon swings round and drops off as Salamence smashes into the ceiling; shaking from the impact, the dragon briefly falls before spreading his wings out and turning to face his opponents.
Bagon has re-landed on the Heracross's back- he shouts an order and the Pokémon all seperate, each sending their attacks to hit Salamence in a different place.
Shrieking, he spins to escape, before suddenly dropping and diving towards you and the rest of the Heracross group.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
11th December 2004, 07:53 AM
Cheesey~
Now that Chikorita and Hoothoot have joined in, Chinchou and Seedot finally get the point and begin to imitate them, as Roselia cheers happily.
After a while, you and Aphrodite decide to continue on; Chikorita hesitates, then smiles and waves as you leave.
Further on in the Meadow, a Skitty runs past, chasing a butterfly that settles onto the bulb of a Bulbasaur. Giggling, Skitty pauses and goes into a stalking position; as the butterfly takes off again, she chases after it, running past a Stantler as she does so.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll have a chat to the Bulbasaur and the Stantler to see what they're doing.

Linc
11th December 2004, 10:12 AM
Linc~
Blasting a Water Gun at Shelgon, Zora then digs his heels in and scoops a fistful of mud, which slaps directly into Shelgon's face.
Whining, the dragon backs away, shaking his body to try to dislodge the mud; switching back to Water Gun, Zora knocks the Shelgon's legs from under him.
As Shelgon thumps into the ground, he focuses and shoots a Hyper Beam onto the Pokémons prone form. Blasted by the hit, Shelgon bounces off the river bank, falling with a splash into the water.
What are you going to do?


River

I'll throw my Ultra Ball at the Shelgon, which I assume is male as said in previous posts, and if it doesn't stay in the Ultra Ball, I'll tell Zora (Swampert) to use an Ice Ball, and then I'll use a Crystal Ball.

Skye
11th December 2004, 11:06 AM
Darkfire~
Still not seeing a Pokémon you want, you give a cautionary glance at Nuka's ball before hurrying away, leaving the Growlithe and Houndour to battle it out on their own.
There are more fire Pokémon in the next room you enter- a couple of Slugma are slithering around, throwing loving glances in each others direction.
What looks like a glowing pile of embers opposite you suddenly shifts and you reaise that it's actually a Magmar, fast asleep.
What are you going to do?

Thanks for updating! *hug*

South Caverns

I smile at the Slugma pair and avoid Magmar. I seem to not be having the best of luck. Oh well. By now, I'm not so worried about Nuka(Houndoom). He seems calmer now that Kali(Eevee[shiny, purple glow] his daughter) was born. (See EH posts.) I'll move on, hoping for better luck. Only looking for one more Pokemon in the Caverns is hard. X_x

Wolfsong
11th December 2004, 01:05 PM
sorry i've got a little writer's block atm


Cheesey

Asking the stantler what he is doing, he just rolls his eyes. "I'm eating, what does it look like?" You then mutter somethign under your breath before walking over to the Bulbasaur and attempt to strike up a conversation. However, after about five minutes of talking, and nothing from the bulbasaur you glance at it. Its fast asleep and you sweatdrop as the stantler falls down and laughing. You can't help but laugh as well, that is, until a treecko lands on your head. O.o What will you do?

Linc

Crossing your fingers, you hurl an ultra ball and hold your breath. The Shelgon is sucked in and the ball rocks, once... twice... and so on. Just when you think that you can't hold your breath any longer a faint ding sound is heard. Finally you take a breath before you pass out. Congrats, you caught a L.17 M Shelgon. What will you do?

Darkfire

That's good to hear. ^^ Continuing on through the Southern caverns, since you didn't see anythign you were interested in. Soon you hear a commotion nearby. Following the source of the sounds, you come across a couple of pokemon battling. A charizard is battling an absol that looks extremely familiar, and you notice as well that a familiar poochyena is trapped by a rock that has fallen on his tail. The poochyena also looks like it has taken a beating. What will you do?

Skye
11th December 2004, 01:18 PM
Darkfire

That's good to hear. ^^ Continuing on through the Southern caverns, since you didn't see anythign you were interested in. Soon you hear a commotion nearby. Following the source of the sounds, you come across a couple of pokemon battling. A charizard is battling an absol that looks extremely familiar, and you notice as well that a familiar poochyena is trapped by a rock that has fallen on his tail. The poochyena also looks like it has taken a beating. What will you do?[/center][/color]

South Cavrens

I'll go over to the Poochyena and free him. I'll then offer him a Pokeball and promise him that if he comes with me I can protect him and help him get stronger. After I catch him/he leaves, I'll turn and watch the battle.

DarkPsychicCharizard
11th December 2004, 01:39 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Hurrying to the Bulbasaur's side, you're relieved to discover that the grass Pokémon is alright; glancing up at Taillow, you notice that she just seems to be playing, rather than attempting to hurt Bulbasaur.
Still, you release your Growlithe, who shoots a lethal burst of flame into the air, just missing the Taillow, who pauses, stares at you all in alarm and darts higher into the air.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll shake my head; I really don't it when people 'play' like that. Ah, well. I'll kneel and pat the Bulbasaur and introduce Kyle to it. I'll ask it if it would mind traveling with us in the meadow a bit.

Linc
11th December 2004, 02:24 PM
Linc

Crossing your fingers, you hurl an ultra ball and hold your breath. The Shelgon is sucked in and the ball rocks, once... twice... and so on. Just when you think that you can't hold your breath any longer a faint ding sound is heard. Finally you take a breath before you pass out. Congrats, you caught a L.17 M Shelgon. What will you do?


River

I'll continue on.

Knight of Time
11th December 2004, 05:55 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Leaving the lake behind, you head off to the South Caverns, hoping to disvocer and catch the Pokémon you want the most.
Upon entering the corridors, you immediately stumble on a Sableye and a Drowzee battling; Sableye is lashing out constantly with Shadow Ball, as Drowzee tries vainly to dodge the attacks.
A Growlithe is apparently reffing the battle, but seems more interested in practising her howling skills.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll move onward.

Cheesey
11th December 2004, 06:53 PM
Cheesey

Asking the stantler what he is doing, he just rolls his eyes. "I'm eating, what does it look like?" You then mutter somethign under your breath before walking over to the Bulbasaur and attempt to strike up a conversation. However, after about five minutes of talking, and nothing from the bulbasaur you glance at it. Its fast asleep and you sweatdrop as the stantler falls down and laughing. You can't help but laugh as well, that is, until a treecko lands on your head. O.o What will you do?

Meadow

... O_o I'll ask the Treecko why it's decided to jump onto my head.

Wolfsong
11th December 2004, 11:57 PM
Darkfire

Quietly, you maneuver your way over to the poochyena who is smart enough to remain quiet so as not to draw any attention back to him or you. After moving the rock off of his tail you can't help but pick him up. The poochyena feebly licks your hand in thanks. Thinking quickly, you ask if the poochyena would like to come with you. You try to make the offer as tempting as possible by promising not only to help the poochyena get stronger but to help protect it as well. The poochyena's face lights up. "You mean you could help me evolve?" it asks quietly. You nodd you head and hold out the pokeball and he goes inside and the ding is heard almost immediately. Congrats. You caught a level 8 male Poochyena. On a side note, what is weird is that Dakota was in a similar pardicament when i got him and pokes the randomizer (same level and all). Turning your attention back to the battle you gasp and dart out of the way as the charizard sends the absol flying towards you with a powerful iron tail attack. The Absol climbs to its feet and when it sees you his eyes widen and he runs off muttering about saving his skin. The charziard gives a snort that pretty much sums up its feelings about the absol. What will you do?

DarkPsychicCharizard

Not at all impressed by the Taillow's way of playing, you shake your head. Bending down so that the Bulbasaur feels more comfortable, you give it a pat on the head before introducing your growlithe to the bulbasaur. When you ask it if the bulbasaur would like to travel with you for a bit, it hesitates. Then it in turn, asks you a question. Do you mean just travel through the meadow or join your team? If it is just traveling through the meadow then the answer is yes. If it is joining your team, i'd like to battle first but not a fire type preferably. At that the bulbasaur sweatdrops. "Sorry if i sound stupid." it apologizes.

Linc

Pleased with your newest capture, you continue the search for more teammates. It isn't long before you come across a Surskit skating along the river's edge. There is also a horsea and a lotad engaged in a water shooting contest. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Not seeing that potential teammate you continue your trek through the South Caverns. As you approach a small room to the side, you cautiously enter to find a Torkoal snoozing. There is also a kadabra and an Mr. Mime. They are staring at each other and moving their arms as if they are having a conversation. Puzzled at first, you then remember that they are psychics and they must be having a telepathic conversation so as not to wake the torkoal. What will you do?

Cheesey

The Treecko jumps down from your head and brushes himself off. "Why ddid you jump on my head?" you ask him. The treecko looks indigant. "I most certainly did not jump on your head. A huge Ampharos threw me. I was minding my own business resting in my favorite spot when it showed up. It didn't even say anything. Just picked me up and threw me and i landed on your head." With that, it turns its back to you. What will you do?

Skye
12th December 2004, 12:10 AM
Darkfire

Quietly, you maneuver your way over to the poochyena who is smart enough to remain quiet so as not to draw any attention back to him or you. After moving the rock off of his tail you can't help but pick him up. The poochyena feebly licks your hand in thanks. Thinking quickly, you ask if the poochyena would like to come with you. You try to make the offer as tempting as possible by promising not only to help the poochyena get stronger but to help protect it as well. The poochyena's face lights up. "You mean you could help me evolve?" it asks quietly. You nodd you head and hold out the pokeball and he goes inside and the ding is heard almost immediately. Congrats. You caught a level 8 male Poochyena. On a side note, what is weird is that Dakota was in a similar pardicament when i got him and pokes the randomizer (same level and all). Turning your attention back to the battle you gasp and dart out of the way as the charizard sends the absol flying towards you with a powerful iron tail attack. The Absol climbs to its feet and when it sees you his eyes widen and he runs off muttering about saving his skin. The charziard gives a snort that pretty much sums up its feelings about the absol. What will you do?

South Caverns

I tell Charizard that the reason Absol was nervous was because I caught a Pokemon with a bad reputation, but I won't go into the details. I'll then complimant him about his battle with Absol and tell him that I'm interested in recruiting him onto my own team. If he's interested in a battle, I'll send out Cassius to Confuse Ray, then Quick Attack. If he wants to join my team freely, I'll hold out a Poke Ball for him.

*Murkrow
12th December 2004, 05:17 AM
Darkfire~ Next time you send out a Pokémon, could you please state what species it is? Thanks.

Explaining to Charizard about Absol and your Pokémon, he looks interested, but the look fades when you comment on his strength and state that you'd like him on your team.
Stepping back to size you up, he refuses the Poké Ball and takes to the air; releasing Cassius you command a Confuse Ray; the Pokémon's eye flash red and he directs a beam of disorientating light up towards Charizard. But the Pokémon just closes his eyes and shoots a Flamethrower down- Cassius dodges, the Quick Attacks up, but Charizard evades again, before plummeting and digging into the ground.
What are you going to do?

Linc
12th December 2004, 09:46 AM
Linc

Pleased with your newest capture, you continue the search for more teammates. It isn't long before you come across a Surskit skating along the river's edge. There is also a horsea and a lotad engaged in a water shooting contest. What will you do?


River

I'd like to go to the East Caverns now, but I'll send out my Shelgon, Rebirth, and tell him that he can stay out of his Poke Ball and stretch his legs in the East Caverns.

Skye
12th December 2004, 10:51 AM
Darkfire~ Next time you send out a Pokémon, could you please state what species it is? Thanks.

Explaining to Charizard about Absol and your Pokémon, he looks interested, but the look fades when you comment on his strength and state that you'd like him on your team.
Stepping back to size you up, he refuses the Poké Ball and takes to the air; releasing Cassius you command a Confuse Ray; the Pokémon's eye flash red and he directs a beam of disorientating light up towards Charizard. But the Pokémon just closes his eyes and shoots a Flamethrower down- Cassius dodges, the Quick Attacks up, but Charizard evades again, before plummeting and digging into the ground.
What are you going to do?

Very sorry. Cassius is a Ninetails. ^_^UUU

South Caverns

I'll have Cassius wait until Charizard starts to come up, then evade with Teleport. Then have him try to Confuse Ray again, and another Quick Attack. (I fell like I'm ASBing...)

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th December 2004, 01:55 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Not at all impressed by the Taillow's way of playing, you shake your head. Bending down so that the Bulbasaur feels more comfortable, you give it a pat on the head before introducing your growlithe to the bulbasaur. When you ask it if the bulbasaur would like to travel with you for a bit, it hesitates. Then it in turn, asks you a question. Do you mean just travel through the meadow or join your team? If it is just traveling through the meadow then the answer is yes. If it is joining your team, i'd like to battle first but not a fire type preferably. At that the bulbasaur sweatdrops. "Sorry if i sound stupid." it apologizes.

Meadow

Heh. I like this Bulbasaur. Well, I'll be straightforward with it. I would like Bulbasaur to join my team, and if it takes a battle, then I'll gladly accept. Due to Bulbasaur's request, I will not use Kyle, as Growlithes are Fire Pokemon. I will ask him to stand at the sidelines while I send out Rei (Poochyena). I'll ask her to use Sand Attack, then Shadow Ball.

Wild Eevee
13th December 2004, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Gripping Salamence's neck, Bagon swings round and drops off as Salamence smashes into the ceiling; shaking from the impact, the dragon briefly falls before spreading his wings out and turning to face his opponents.
Bagon has re-landed on the Heracross's back- he shouts an order and the Pokémon all seperate, each sending their attacks to hit Salamence in a different place.
Shrieking, he spins to escape, before suddenly dropping and diving towards you and the rest of the Heracross group.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

classy_cat18
13th December 2004, 09:11 AM
classy_cat18~
Pulling out a Stun Ball, you drop it in front of Bulbasaur, who is sucked inside. The ball shakes a bit, then the light fades.

Congratulations!
Bulbasaur M L11

What are you going to do?

Meadow
That's it for now. I'll train what I have.

*Murkrow
13th December 2004, 01:14 PM
Linc~ Like your Shelgon's name.

Entering the East Caverns, you are confronted with a Mankey and a Meditite, squabbling over who's evolution is best. A Tyrogue comes sauntering over, then laughs and states that either of his evolutions would beat theirs anyday.
Shrieking, the other two Pokémon pounce on him at that, and the three descend into a round of frantic fighting.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Preparing to teleport, Cassius closes his eyes to attempt to sense where Charizard will be coming from. Feeling a tremor in the ground, he vanishes, reappearing in front of the Charizard as he bursts from the ground.
Catching Charizard's eye, he manages a successful Confuse Ray this time, before smashing into him with Quick Attack.
Charizard crashes into the ground, but then stumbles up and randomly launches an attack...which just so happens to be Fissure o_O Cassius tries to dodge, but the ground lurches and he collapses in a faint, as Charizard sways, still out of it.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Bulbasaur nods and scampers into a battle position as you send out Rei, watching in relief as Kyle trots further away.
Starting off, Rei kicks up a cloud of sand, that settles around Bulbasaur, obscuring his sight entirely. Frustrated, he begins to growl angrily- Rei shudders, but doesn't hold back and unleashes the biggest Shadow Ball she can. The energy ball hits Bulba' with a dull thud, but as he stumbles back, he release a flurry of leaves. Despite not aiming, the multitude of leaves means that Rei can't help but get hit by a couple.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Standing still, still curious to watch what is going to happen next, you suddenly become aware that the rest of the Heracross are screamig and fleeing. That's when you suddenly register it- Salamence is still coming, and straight for you!
Stumbling back to get away, you see the Heracross carrying Poochyena shout something out; all four of the flying Heracross accelerate forwards, each slamming a Mega Horn into the back of Salamence's neck.
There's a crack, and you dive to avoid him as he tumbles down to crash into the ground behind you, where he lies, letting out low moans of pain.
What are you going to do?

classy_cat18~
Ok. Look after your Pokémon.

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th December 2004, 01:32 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Bulbasaur nods and scampers into a battle position as you send out Rei, watching in relief as Kyle trots further away.
Starting off, Rei kicks up a cloud of sand, that settles around Bulbasaur, obscuring his sight entirely. Frustrated, he begins to growl angrily- Rei shudders, but doesn't hold back and unleashes the biggest Shadow Ball she can. The energy ball hits Bulba' with a dull thud, but as he stumbles back, he release a flurry of leaves. Despite not aiming, the multitude of leaves means that Rei can't help but get hit by a couple.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll tell Rei to keep it up. Howl, then Shadow Ball.

Knight of Time
13th December 2004, 03:17 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Not seeing that potential teammate you continue your trek through the South Caverns. As you approach a small room to the side, you cautiously enter to find a Torkoal snoozing. There is also a kadabra and an Mr. Mime. They are staring at each other and moving their arms as if they are having a conversation. Puzzled at first, you then remember that they are psychics and they must be having a telepathic conversation so as not to wake the torkoal. What will you do?

South Caverns

Hmm a Kadabra.

I'm going to politely interrupt them (via saying "Excuse me?"), in hopes I can get the Kadabra's attention. If the Kadabra is male I'm going to tell him he would be an excellent companion for me, and ask him if he wants to join my team, while holding out my final Pokeball if he does want to come with me. However, if the Kadabra turns out to be female I'm going to politely apologize to her and her companion for interrupting their conversation, and I'll move on in that case.

Oh since it's Monday may I have another Ultra Ball please?

Cheesey
13th December 2004, 03:47 PM
Cheesey

The Treecko jumps down from your head and brushes himself off. "Why ddid you jump on my head?" you ask him. The treecko looks indigant. "I most certainly did not jump on your head. A huge Ampharos threw me. I was minding my own business resting in my favorite spot when it showed up. It didn't even say anything. Just picked me up and threw me and i landed on your head." With that, it turns its back to you. What will you do?

Meadow

I'll apologise to the Treecko if I've offended it, and then I'll try to find the Ampharos and ask it why it pushed the Treecko out of the tree.

*Murkrow
13th December 2004, 03:58 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Flinging her head back, Rei unleashes a massive Howl, restoring her attack to its original level. Slightly startled by the loud noise coming from the dog, Bulbasaur backs up, before considering his next move.
As Rei moves to blast another Shadow Ball, he settles on Sludge Bomb and shoots the mouthful of poison as Rei lets loose the ghostly attack.
The two collide, but Rei's strength manages to break through, sending sludge splashing onto Bulbasaur seconds before the Shadow Ball strikes him directly in the face.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Sure, you can have an Ultra Ball.

Politely interrupting the Kadabra and Mr. Mime's conversation, you smile at the Kadabra, managing to ascertain as the two look at you that it's male.
Excitedly asking him if he'd be willing to come with you, the Pokémon instead motions you closer; leaning forward he mutters that if you could possibly do a favour then he'll come.
Before waiting for you to agree, he motions to the Mr. Mime and says that his friend has been having trouble with an Absol that's hanging round further ahead- if you can help them get rid of it, he'll come with you.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Apologising to the Treecko, the Pokémon sighs, then turns to face you, shaking his head.
"Sorry. It's just if you had been flung around by an Ampharos, you wouldn't be in the best of moods either."
Nodding, you ask if he can point you in the direction so you can see if you can spot the Pokémon- he motions off to the left, then follows as you hurry to see if you can spot it.
A rustle in the grass catches your attention, but it's just a Mareep...who looks from you, to Treecko, smirks, then dives back into the grass.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th December 2004, 04:08 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Flinging her head back, Rei unleashes a massive Howl, restoring her attack to its original level. Slightly startled by the loud noise coming from the dog, Bulbasaur backs up, before considering his next move.
As Rei moves to blast another Shadow Ball, he settles on Sludge Bomb and shoots the mouthful of poison as Rei lets loose the ghostly attack.
The two collide, but Rei's strength manages to break through, sending sludge splashing onto Bulbasaur seconds before the Shadow Ball strikes him directly in the face.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Okay, I'll throw an Ultra Ball now. *crosses fingers* Hope it works.

Knight of Time
13th December 2004, 04:08 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Sure, you can have an Ultra Ball.

Politely interrupting the Kadabra and Mr. Mime's conversation, you smile at the Kadabra, managing to ascertain as the two look at you that it's male.
Excitedly asking him if he'd be willing to come with you, the Pokémon instead motions you closer; leaning forward he mutters that if you could possibly do a favour then he'll come.
Before waiting for you to agree, he motions to the Mr. Mime and says that his friend has been having trouble with an Absol that's hanging round further ahead- if you can help them get rid of it, he'll come with you.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll tell the Kadabra that I'll be glad to help him and the Mr. Mime, and I'll also send out Ebony (my L14 female Rapidash) as she is the only captured Pokemon I have that would do well on land. By the time we reach the Absol, if it dares to attack the Kadabra or Mr. Mime, I'll have her use a Flamethrower on the Absol, preferably on its head scythe.

Linc
13th December 2004, 04:09 PM
Linc~ Like your Shelgon's name.

Entering the East Caverns, you are confronted with a Mankey and a Meditite, squabbling over who's evolution is best. A Tyrogue comes sauntering over, then laughs and states that either of his evolutions would beat theirs anyday.
Shrieking, the other two Pokémon pounce on him at that, and the three descend into a round of frantic fighting.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

Me and my Shelgon will avoid them and continue on.

Cheesey
13th December 2004, 04:11 PM
Cheesey~
Apologising to the Treecko, the Pokémon sighs, then turns to face you, shaking his head.
"Sorry. It's just if you had been flung around by an Ampharos, you wouldn't be in the best of moods either."
Nodding, you ask if he can point you in the direction so you can see if you can spot the Pokémon- he motions off to the left, then follows as you hurry to see if you can spot it.
A rustle in the grass catches your attention, but it's just a Mareep...who looks from you, to Treecko, smirks, then dives back into the grass.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll look into the grass to try and find that smirking Mareep. O_o

Skye
13th December 2004, 04:51 PM
Darkfire~
Preparing to teleport, Cassius closes his eyes to attempt to sense where Charizard will be coming from. Feeling a tremor in the ground, he vanishes, reappearing in front of the Charizard as he bursts from the ground.
Catching Charizard's eye, he manages a successful Confuse Ray this time, before smashing into him with Quick Attack.
Charizard crashes into the ground, but then stumbles up and randomly launches an attack...which just so happens to be Fissure o_O Cassius tries to dodge, but the ground lurches and he collapses in a faint, as Charizard sways, still out of it.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll recall Cassius(Ninetails) and use a Stun Powder on Charizard. I'll then send out Nuka(Houndoom with purple glow. o.O) to use a Bite. I'll then throw an Ultra Ball at Charizard.

*Murkrow
14th December 2004, 09:57 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Hoping that the time is ripe to throw an Ultra Ball, you pull one out and throw it at Bulbasaur as he coughs and shakes his head, trying to dislodge the muk that has cluttered there.
Dragging the Pokémon inside, the ball rolls onto the grass, shakes for a few seconds, then falls still.

Congratulations!
Bulbasaur M L10

What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Following the Kadabra and Mr. Mime as they cautiously motion you in the right direction, you easily spot the Absol slinking in the shadows up ahead. Hearing you coming, he looks up, snarls, then instantly plunges forward to attack.
Releasing your Rapidash, she blasts a Flamethrower at the approaching Absol- reacting, he uses Quick Attack to dodge, then sends an Aerial Ace to smack into your horse.
Aiming again, she attempts to his his scythe, but the Pokémon obviously decides to fight fire with fire, and shoots back his own Flamethrower, which deflects the oncoming attack
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Ignoring the arguing Pokémon, you and Rebirth trek further on into the caves; as the entrance gradually vanishes behind you, there's a sudden splutter from up ahead, followed by a number of loud coughs.
The two of you pause to exchange glances, but before you can do anything else, a Bagon emerges, stopping to stare in amazement at the sight of your Shelgon.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Running over to see if you can spot the Mareep in the grass again, you feel a sharp shock as you sense the static in the air, surrounding this area.
Still, pushing aside the grass, you can hear something rustling through it, but can't see anything- edging deeper, you shove aside a clump of grass and notice a rock outcrop just ahead.
The sense of static in the air is pretty unbearable here, but you manage to spot a fluffy yellow blob sticking its tongue out at you, before it retreats behind the rock, still laughing.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Returning your Ninetales, you let Nuka have a chance, but first, you pull the little bag of Stun Powder from your pocket and fling it at Charizard.
As he's still confused, he doesn't register what's about to hit him, and just continues swaying before his muscles suddenly seize up and he collapses onto the floor.
Running forward, Nuka digs his teeth into the Charizard's leg, then his neck, then his arm; throwing an Ultra Ball, Charizard is absorbed inside and the ball begins to rock viciously.
Then a crack appears and the Pokémon bursts back out, still paralysed of course, but with a look that he's emerging from confusion.
What are you going to do?

Skye
14th December 2004, 10:36 AM
Darkfire~
Returning your Ninetales, you let Nuka have a chance, but first, you pull the little bag of Stun Powder from your pocket and fling it at Charizard.
As he's still confused, he doesn't register what's about to hit him, and just continues swaying before his muscles suddenly seize up and he collapses onto the floor.
Running forward, Nuka digs his teeth into the Charizard's leg, then his neck, then his arm; throwing an Ultra Ball, Charizard is absorbed inside and the ball begins to rock viciously.
Then a crack appears and the Pokémon bursts back out, still paralysed of course, but with a look that he's emerging from confusion.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll have Nuka(Houndoom) use another Bite then I'll use a Stun Ball.

DarkPsychicCharizard
14th December 2004, 11:19 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Hoping that the time is ripe to throw an Ultra Ball, you pull one out and throw it at Bulbasaur as he coughs and shakes his head, trying to dislodge the muk that has cluttered there.
Dragging the Pokémon inside, the ball rolls onto the grass, shakes for a few seconds, then falls still.

Congratulations!
Bulbasaur M L10

What are you going to do?

Meadow

Yay! Captured! *dances with Rei and Kyle* Heh. Well, okay, after the dancing is over, I'll let Kansho, my new Bulbasaur, out of his Ultra Ball, and welcome him into my team. I'll leave all three Pokemon out of their Pokeballs and we'll keep on travelling in the meadow.

Cheesey
14th December 2004, 11:59 AM
Cheesey~
Running over to see if you can spot the Mareep in the grass again, you feel a sharp shock as you sense the static in the air, surrounding this area.
Still, pushing aside the grass, you can hear something rustling through it, but can't see anything- edging deeper, you shove aside a clump of grass and notice a rock outcrop just ahead.
The sense of static in the air is pretty unbearable here, but you manage to spot a fluffy yellow blob sticking its tongue out at you, before it retreats behind the rock, still laughing.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I can't be bothered with rude sheep when the atmosphere is unbearable anyway. I think I've go to the South Caverns for a while instead, please!

Linc
14th December 2004, 03:25 PM
Linc~
Ignoring the arguing Pokémon, you and Rebirth trek further on into the caves; as the entrance gradually vanishes behind you, there's a sudden splutter from up ahead, followed by a number of loud coughs.
The two of you pause to exchange glances, but before you can do anything else, a Bagon emerges, stopping to stare in amazement at the sight of your Shelgon.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll tell Rebirth (Shelgon) to ask the Bagon what was happening up ahead.

Knight of Time
14th December 2004, 04:31 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Following the Kadabra and Mr. Mime as they cautiously motion you in the right direction, you easily spot the Absol slinking in the shadows up ahead. Hearing you coming, he looks up, snarls, then instantly plunges forward to attack.
Releasing your Rapidash, she blasts a Flamethrower at the approaching Absol- reacting, he uses Quick Attack to dodge, then sends an Aerial Ace to smack into your horse.
Aiming again, she attempts to his his scythe, but the Pokémon obviously decides to fight fire with fire, and shoots back his own Flamethrower, which deflects the oncoming attack
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Hmm, this Absol is going to be tougher than I thought.

Since my Seadra would do so poor on land here I'm going to ask the Kadabra if he minds teleporting me, Ebony, his Mr. Mime friend and himself of course to another, distant area in the South Caverns (I'm thinking it's the best choice in this situation, as I think my old captured Abra used to help get me out of danger from an area at times). If he doesn't mind, I'll ask him again if he wishes to join my team, while holding out the remaining Pokeball I have if he does want to come with me.

*Murkrow
15th December 2004, 02:55 PM
Darkfire~
Nuka pounces, burying his teeth into Charizard neck. The Pokémon gasps, briefly snaps out of his paralysis, yet although he manages to shoot a burst of flame into the air, his neck is still stuck, and Nuka just tightens his grip, unconcerned.
Throwing a Stun Ball as the Pokémon snorts angrily, the paralysis allows the ball to finally capture the massive fire dragon.

Congratulations!
Charizard M L18

What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Cheering and dancing around with your two Pokémon, you release your Bulbasaur to keep you company, before all four of you fall back into walking through the meadow.
A giggle rings out as a pair of Roselia walk out in front of you, smiling and winking at each other; overhead, you notice a Spearow circling lazily, occasionally letting out bored calls.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Turning your back on the Mareep, you can't help but laugh as you hear the Pokémon squeal in surprise at seeing you leave.
Arriving at the South Caverns, a Torkoal comes pattering over to say hello. A Carvanha is sitting motionless in a small pool of water, eyes fixed on a Slugma that has somehow or other managed to crawl up the walls and is now perched on the ceiling.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Bagon stops fawning over your Shelgon long enough to answer that some Pokémon up ahead isn't feeling very well- and doesn't have a problem with letting the rest of the caves inhabitants know that.
Further asking over what Pokémon it is, Bagon manages to give a brief explanation;
"pink legs and head....big eyes....very thing body..."
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Kadabra blushes as you suggest teleporting away- Mr. Mime groans as they realise what an easy escape they could have had. The Mime then shrugs and says that he doesn't really want to leave this area, but it's probably the safest choice.
Kadabra then begins to focus....but a split second before the four of you vanish, the Absol fires a Flamethrower directly at you o_O Ebony gallops in front, blocks the hit, then the surroundings fade as you transport.
When the effects of teleporting fade away, you realise that Ebony is glowing, and is covered in massive flames, though she doesn't seem at all hurt. Kadabra and Mr. Mime are staring at her curiously as well.
What are you going to do?

Linc
15th December 2004, 03:05 PM
Linc~
Bagon stops fawning over your Shelgon long enough to answer that some Pokémon up ahead isn't feeling very well- and doesn't have a problem with letting the rest of the caves inhabitants know that.
Further asking over what Pokémon it is, Bagon manages to give a brief explanation;
"pink legs and head....big eyes....very thing body..."
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

Hmm... sounds like an Espeon to me. I'll go into the next cavern with Rebirth (Shelgon) and get a closer look on what's wrong with the Pokemon. Then, if it can talk, I'll ask it what exactly is wrong with it.

DarkPsychicCharizard
15th December 2004, 03:21 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Cheering and dancing around with your two Pokémon, you release your Bulbasaur to keep you company, before all four of you fall back into walking through the meadow.
A giggle rings out as a pair of Roselia walk out in front of you, smiling and winking at each other; overhead, you notice a Spearow circling lazily, occasionally letting out bored calls.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

We'll move on.

Knight of Time
15th December 2004, 04:32 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Kadabra blushes as you suggest teleporting away- Mr. Mime groans as they realise what an easy escape they could have had. The Mime then shrugs and says that he doesn't really want to leave this area, but it's probably the safest choice.
Kadabra then begins to focus....but a split second before the four of you vanish, the Absol fires a Flamethrower directly at you o_O Ebony gallops in front, blocks the hit, then the surroundings fade as you transport.
When the effects of teleporting fade away, you realise that Ebony is glowing, and is covered in massive flames, though she doesn't seem at all hurt. Kadabra and Mr. Mime are staring at her curiously as well.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Hmm, looks like Ebony's Flash Fire trait activated itself here, so I am going to thank her for saving me (while telling the Kadabra and Mr. Mime this as well, unless they already know about it themselves), and also thank the Kadabra for helping Ebony and I escape the Absol. If the Kadabra will finally join my team now that the Absol is no longer a problem, I'm going to tell the Mr. Mime that he is welcome to come along too if he wants (in that case, I'll hold out a Great Ball for him).

Skye
15th December 2004, 09:24 PM
Darkfire~
Nuka pounces, burying his teeth into Charizard neck. The Pokémon gasps, briefly snaps out of his paralysis, yet although he manages to shoot a burst of flame into the air, his neck is still stuck, and Nuka just tightens his grip, unconcerned.
Throwing a Stun Ball as the Pokémon snorts angrily, the paralysis allows the ball to finally capture the massive fire dragon.

Congratulations!
Charizard M L18

What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Yay! I'll recall Nuka and I'll start traveling through the Forest now. ^^

Wild Eevee
15th December 2004, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Standing still, still curious to watch what is going to happen next, you suddenly become aware that the rest of the Heracross are screamig and fleeing. That's when you suddenly register it- Salamence is still coming, and straight for you!
Stumbling back to get away, you see the Heracross carrying Poochyena shout something out; all four of the flying Heracross accelerate forwards, each slamming a Mega Horn into the back of Salamence's neck.
There's a crack, and you dive to avoid him as he tumbles down to crash into the ground behind you, where he lies, letting out low moans of pain.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll thank the Heracross and my pokemon then check the Salemence.

Cheesey
16th December 2004, 02:19 PM
Cheesey~
Turning your back on the Mareep, you can't help but laugh as you hear the Pokémon squeal in surprise at seeing you leave.
Arriving at the South Caverns, a Torkoal comes pattering over to say hello. A Carvanha is sitting motionless in a small pool of water, eyes fixed on a Slugma that has somehow or other managed to crawl up the walls and is now perched on the ceiling.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll say hello to the Torkoal, and then I guess I'll continue on. I'll keep an eye on that Sluga though, if it got up there then I hope it doesn't fall off or something... And I'll steer clear of that Carvanha.

Bamm
17th December 2004, 11:36 AM
Asking the Houndour if he'll join you, he gives you an appraising glance, before shrugging and asking to give him a minute to decide.
Leaving him for a second, you repeat the question to the Bagon, who responds eagerly to the idea of battling- if you beat him, he'll come with you. Upon hearing this, Houndour looks up and laughs win stating that he'll ref this battle for you...and it'll give him another look at your battling skills.
What are you going to do?

Eastern Caverns

I'll call out my Tyrogue and use tackle. (shortness)


EDIT: Thanks, Chessey. Good looking out!

Cheesey
17th December 2004, 03:32 PM
Bamm, you forgot to mention your location. =P

*Murkrow
19th December 2004, 05:15 AM
Linc~
Thanking the Bagon, you and Rebirth walk into the next cave. Expecting an Espeon, you're instead surprised to that it's a Medicham, sitting cuddled up against the wall. Every couple of seconds she sneezes, her whole body convulsing.
Trying to talk to her, she looks up, and- in between splutters- manages to say that she's got a massive cold that she can't get rid of.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Wandering past the two Roselia, you hear the Spearow calling high up, the sound startling a Paras that was sharpening his claws on a rock. The Pokémon scuttles into the grass, but nothing happens; the Spearow wasn't going to attack.
Paras sheepishly edges back out again as a Stantler and a Bellsprout laugh.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Thanking Ebony for her help, you turn to the Kadabra and also thank him; he laughs and says it was nothing. Pulling out the Poké Ball again, the Kadabra smiles and takes it, nodding to show he'll do his part of the bargain.

Congratulations!
Kadabra M L14

Offering the Mr. Mime a Great Ball, the Pokémon shakes his head, before explaining that he would prefer to stay in this new area.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Cheering, you return your Houndoom, before travelling out from the dark South Caverns into the Forest.
The calls of different Pokémon echo out as you enter- looking up into the trees, you can make out some flocks of Pidgey and Murkrow, resting in the branches.
There's also what appears a shell lying on the ground ahead of you...but as you approach, it suddenly rises and you find yourself face to face with a Shedinja.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Thanking all the Pokémon, you take a deep breath and walk closer to the Salamence. He senses you coming and lets out a roar, but the sound dies away to be replaced by a low whimper.
Up close, you can see that his whole body is seriously bruised, and that one of his wings is contorted in an odd position, probably from the crash landing.
Looking up at you, he whimpers softly, glances behind you at the rest of the Pokémon, then sighs.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~ Take a CCP for helping Bamm out.

Saying hello back to the Torkoal, the tortoise looks pleased and nods at you as you pass. A quick glance at the Slugma shows that the Pokémon doesn't seem to be in any danger from falling- the magma is holding her safely.
Entering the next cavern, you are almost blinded by the light flashing inside; as your eyes adjust, you see a beautiful Starmie, using its gem to reflect light around the cave.
What are you going to do?

Bamm~
Sending out you Tyrogue, you call out to use Tackle. The small fighter charges into Bagon, who responds by opening his mouth wide and trying to sink his fangs into Tyrogue's body. Dodging, the fighter manages to evade- earning a cheer of encouragment from Houndour- before launching another Tackle. This time, he isn't so lucky, though; Bagon feints, then seizes one of Tyrogue's arms in his mouth, flinging the Pokémon to the ground. Houndour begins to bark as Tyrogue gets to his feet, wincing.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
19th December 2004, 07:38 AM
Cheesey~ Take a CCP for helping Bamm out.

Saying hello back to the Torkoal, the tortoise looks pleased and nods at you as you pass. A quick glance at the Slugma shows that the Pokémon doesn't seem to be in any danger from falling- the magma is holding her safely.
Entering the next cavern, you are almost blinded by the light flashing inside; as your eyes adjust, you see a beautiful Starmie, using its gem to reflect light around the cave.
What are you going to do?

*takes the CCP* No problem.

South Caverns

I'll ask the Starmie why it's reflecting its light around. :o

Skye
19th December 2004, 10:50 AM
Darkfire~
Cheering, you return your Houndoom, before travelling out from the dark South Caverns into the Forest.
The calls of different Pokémon echo out as you enter- looking up into the trees, you can make out some flocks of Pidgey and Murkrow, resting in the branches.
There's also what appears a shell lying on the ground ahead of you...but as you approach, it suddenly rises and you find yourself face to face with a Shedinja.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll continue on.

Linc
19th December 2004, 10:59 AM
Linc~
Thanking the Bagon, you and Rebirth walk into the next cave. Expecting an Espeon, you're instead surprised to that it's a Medicham, sitting cuddled up against the wall. Every couple of seconds she sneezes, her whole body convulsing.
Trying to talk to her, she looks up, and- in between splutters- manages to say that she's got a massive cold that she can't get rid of.
What are you going to do?


East Caverns

I'll get the Bagon and tell it to find a Pokemon that's strong enough to carry the Medicham to a place where it's warm, and a place where she can rest. Then I'll go to the South Caverns.

Me-

Before talking to the Bagon, I take a Poke Ball from my belt, the one that holds Muka, my Girafarig. I toss it outwards, and he comes out, looking confused, but then realizes what i did this for, and he runs off to live in the wild once again.

DarkPsychicCharizard
19th December 2004, 12:57 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Wandering past the two Roselia, you hear the Spearow calling high up, the sound startling a Paras that was sharpening his claws on a rock. The Pokémon scuttles into the grass, but nothing happens; the Spearow wasn't going to attack.
Paras sheepishly edges back out again as a Stantler and a Bellsprout laugh.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

What, all the birds here like playing this stupid game? Ah, well. We'll move on.

*Murkrow
19th December 2004, 01:27 PM
Cheesey~
Walking up to the Starmie, you shield your eyes, waving to catch its attention. As it finally pauses and turns to you, you ask why it's shining the light around like that.
It turns to face you, then you jump slightly as you hear a voice in your mind.
<Because it's so beautiful. Watch>
It spins round again and reflects the light onto the cave wall; their must be some sort of crystal in the wall because the whole surface suddenly lights up as the light bounces off.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Stepping round the Shedinja- who just hovers and does nothing- you trek further into the Forest.
What looks like a red stick perched on a fallen tree ahead eventually reveals itself to be a Yanma, busily cleaning his wings, though rather awkwardly. An Illumise is also climbing up the shattered trunk, poking around inside it.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Releasing Muka back into the wild, you then hurry back to where you left the Bagon, explaining that you think he should go fetch a Pokémon to help warm the Medicham up and carry her to a safe place. He nods, thinks, then brightens, stutters something about a Houndoom and runs off.
Leaving for the South Caverns, you arrive to find a Claydol dozing in the middle of the large room. A Growlithe and an Abra are talking together quietly as well, being careful not to make any sound that will waken the psychic/ground Pokémon.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Still uninterested, you walk past the Pokémon, finally coming to an anrea that-amazingly- is devoid of any birds attacking grass Pokémon. What there is is a Nuzleaf, wandering through the grass, plucking randomly at stems. An odd shaped blob also reveales itself to be a Tangela, fast asleep with an Elekid curled at her side.
What are you going to do?

Linc
19th December 2004, 02:56 PM
Linc~
Releasing Muka back into the wild, you then hurry back to where you left the Bagon, explaining that you think he should go fetch a Pokémon to help warm the Medicham up and carry her to a safe place. He nods, thinks, then brightens, stutters something about a Houndoom and runs off.
Leaving for the South Caverns, you arrive to find a Claydol dozing in the middle of the large room. A Growlithe and an Abra are talking together quietly as well, being careful not to make any sound that will waken the psychic/ground Pokémon.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll go around and continue.

DarkPsychicCharizard
19th December 2004, 03:25 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Still uninterested, you walk past the Pokémon, finally coming to an anrea that-amazingly- is devoid of any birds attacking grass Pokémon. What there is is a Nuzleaf, wandering through the grass, plucking randomly at stems. An odd shaped blob also reveales itself to be a Tangela, fast asleep with an Elekid curled at her side.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll walk past the area quietly and move on.

Cheesey
19th December 2004, 04:56 PM
Cheesey~
Walking up to the Starmie, you shield your eyes, waving to catch its attention. As it finally pauses and turns to you, you ask why it's shining the light around like that.
It turns to face you, then you jump slightly as you hear a voice in your mind.
<Because it's so beautiful. Watch>
It spins round again and reflects the light onto the cave wall; their must be some sort of crystal in the wall because the whole surface suddenly lights up as the light bounces off.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Interesting... I'll go over to the wall where the crystal is, and I'll look at it to see if there's anything interesting about it. Or if I can take it out or something.

Knight of Time
19th December 2004, 04:56 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Thanking Ebony for her help, you turn to the Kadabra and also thank him; he laughs and says it was nothing. Pulling out the Poké Ball again, the Kadabra smiles and takes it, nodding to show he'll do his part of the bargain.

Congratulations!
Kadabra M L14

Offering the Mr. Mime a Great Ball, the Pokémon shakes his head, before explaining that he would prefer to stay in this new area.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns.

Excellent, I have the Kadabra. :)

I'm going to recall Ebony into her Pokeball and then, I'd like to move onward to the East Caverns please.

I'm not sure what to name my Kadabra, but his Breed-On Move will be Barrier. As for his free TM, I'll make it Psychic for obvious reasons.

Skye
19th December 2004, 07:32 PM
Darkfire~
Stepping round the Shedinja- who just hovers and does nothing- you trek further into the Forest.
What looks like a red stick perched on a fallen tree ahead eventually reveals itself to be a Yanma, busily cleaning his wings, though rather awkwardly. An Illumise is also climbing up the shattered trunk, poking around inside it.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll greet the Bug Pokemon and move on again.

Wild Eevee
19th December 2004, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Thanking all the Pokémon, you take a deep breath and walk closer to the Salamence. He senses you coming and lets out a roar, but the sound dies away to be replaced by a low whimper.
Up close, you can see that his whole body is seriously bruised, and that one of his wings is contorted in an odd position, probably from the crash landing.
Looking up at you, he whimpers softly, glances behind you at the rest of the Pokémon, then sighs.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll ask the other Pokemon what I should do.

Bamm
20th December 2004, 09:54 PM
Sending out you Tyrogue, you call out to use Tackle. The small fighter charges into Bagon, who responds by opening his mouth wide and trying to sink his fangs into Tyrogue's body. Dodging, the fighter manages to evade- earning a cheer of encouragment from Houndour- before launching another Tackle. This time, he isn't so lucky, though; Bagon feints, then seizes one of Tyrogue's arms in his mouth, flinging the Pokémon to the ground. Houndour begins to bark as Tyrogue gets to his feet, wincing.
What are you going to do?

Eastern Caverns

I'll tell my Tyrogue to use Tackle, but be aware and try not to get too close to him when he attacks. Ai-yah! This is one tough mon...

EDIT: Oops! Sorry got mixed up with ASB. Thanks, Darkfire

Skye
20th December 2004, 10:12 PM
Eastern Caverns

I'll tell my Tyrogue to use Double Team, followed by Strength and Rock Smash. Ai-yah! This is one tough mon...

Erm, excuse me if I'm wrong, but I believe our Pokemon are only allowed to know moves that they have learned. According to your website, your Tyrouge only knows Tackle... For example, I have my Houndoom who doesn't know Flamethrower yet, so I can't ask him to use Flamethrower, right? I'm just double checking, but that's what I know.

*Murkrow
21st December 2004, 10:39 AM
Linc~
Edging round the side of the cavern to prevent waking the Claydol up, you hurry into the next room.
There doesn't seem to be anything in this room, but before you can continue on, there's a sudden crash from the previous area, followed by squeals from the Growlithe and Abra. The sound startles a Magcargo out of hidding, and the snail slowly slithers forward, before turning and asking if you knew what that was.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Walking to the wall, you try to locate where about the light hit initially- a sparkle catches your eye and you reach out to see if you can prise the crystal off.
Brushing away some rubble covering it, you notice that, unfortunately, it is tightly attatched to the wall; there isn't anything that interesting about it, unless you count being probably the finest crystal around. It's practically transparent, each side reflecting the light, and it ends in a sharp point.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Returning Ebony, you say goodbye to the Mr. Mime and turn and wander off again, making it to the East Caverns.
A Machoke is there, showing off and lifting heavy rocks around easily, watched by an awe-struck Tyrogue. A Sableye is creeping around the room as well, but looks completely uninterested in what the Machoke is doing.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~Here's a CCP for helping Bamm out.

Waving and calling hello to the bus, you move on further, but suddenly hear a high pitched buzzing. The Yanma is following you, and flies forward to land on your shoulder and smile.
Unsure how to react, you glance instead around at the surroundings, making out the shape of a Spinarak crawling through the undergorwth, while above, a Delibird sorts out its sack.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Turning to everyone else, you anxiously ask if they know what to do. Poochyena, Tyrogue, machop and Meditite all look concerned, and shake their heads; no. The Heracross are talking among themselves, before one steps forward and says that they know of some Pokémon who may be able to help.
Before you can answer, there's a pain filled roar behind you and Salamence lurches to his feet, snarling, but trembling too, seeming to have just become aware of what is going on.
What are you going to do?

Bamm~ Darkfire was right, but I also checked your site, and felt I should point out that your Tyrogue can also have a bred on move and his L10 TM, unless he's battled at the Battle Tower (which I'm pretty certain he hasn't).

Tyrogue relaxes, going limp; Bagon hesitates before opening his mouth and poking him to see if he's fainted. Tyrogue jumps up, Tackles him hard in the face, then springs away as the Bagon shrieks and grabs his jaw.
Circling Bagon, Tyrogue follows your orders, springing another Tackle onto the dragon as the Pokémon focuses his attention onto his injured jaw.
The result is that Bagon slams, face first into the the ground, promptly hurting his jaw (and the rest of his body) even more.
What are you going to do?

Bamm
21st December 2004, 11:49 AM
Tyrogue can also have a bred on move and his L10 TM, unless he's battled at the Battle Tower (which I'm pretty certain he hasn't).

Hmm...I didn't know that. Just so you know, I updated the site and his BOM is Mach Punch and TM is Double Team. That's Okay, right?


Tyrogue relaxes, going limp; Bagon hesitates before opening his mouth and poking him to see if he's fainted. Tyrogue jumps up, Tackles him hard in the face, then springs away as the Bagon shrieks and grabs his jaw.
Circling Bagon, Tyrogue follows your orders, springing another Tackle onto the dragon as the Pokémon focuses his attention onto his injured jaw.
The result is that Bagon slams, face first into the the ground, promptly hurting his jaw (and the rest of his body) even more.
What are you going to do?



Eastern Caverns

I'll tell my Tyrogue, now named Ko, to hold off and see if the Bagon's alright. If he wishes to continue I'll use the same strategy, except use Double Team and Mach Punch in the mix.

DarkPsychicCharizard
21st December 2004, 11:59 AM
Meadow

I'll walk past the area quietly and move on.

*points up* I feel left out. =(

*Murkrow
21st December 2004, 01:32 PM
Bamm~ Yep, that's fine.

Bagon is still willing to battle, so Ko focuses, creating five seperate versions of himself. Confused, Bagon winces, then charges in for a Headbutt, still clinging to his jaw. Instead, he plunges through the image, only to be dealt a hit to his body as the real Ko punches him.
Finally, Ko launches into another Tackle, sending Bagon crashing to the ground.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~ >_< Sorry. Missed you when I was scrolling through.

Walking on, you enter into a strangely sparse area- the grass has all been torn up, the trees/bushes stripped bare. Curious, you walk forward cautiously, before you easily spot the culprit- a Snorlax, fast asleep, with a happy grin on his face.
A Castform and a Furret are also traipsing round, looking in alarm at the destroyed field.
What are you going to do?

Skye
21st December 2004, 02:46 PM
Darkfire~Here's a CCP for helping Bamm out.

Waving and calling hello to the bus, you move on further, but suddenly hear a high pitched buzzing. The Yanma is following you, and flies forward to land on your shoulder and smile.
Unsure how to react, you glance instead around at the surroundings, making out the shape of a Spinarak crawling through the undergorwth, while above, a Delibird sorts out its sack.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll pet Yanma and move on, hoping for better luck up ahead.

DarkPsychicCharizard
21st December 2004, 02:50 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~ >_< Sorry. Missed you when I was scrolling through.

Walking on, you enter into a strangely sparse area- the grass has all been torn up, the trees/bushes stripped bare. Curious, you walk forward cautiously, before you easily spot the culprit- a Snorlax, fast asleep, with a happy grin on his face.
A Castform and a Furret are also traipsing round, looking in alarm at the destroyed field.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Woah. And I mean, WOAH. O_O;; Uh, we're just going to move on very very quietly.

Knight of Time
21st December 2004, 03:05 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Returning Ebony, you say goodbye to the Mr. Mime and turn and wander off again, making it to the East Caverns.
A Machoke is there, showing off and lifting heavy rocks around easily, watched by an awe-struck Tyrogue. A Sableye is creeping around the room as well, but looks completely uninterested in what the Machoke is doing.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

Wow, I managed to find another Pokemon I'm looking for quite easily...

I'm going to complement the Machoke on its rock lifting talent, telling it that I'm very impressed to see such a strong fighter.

Linc
21st December 2004, 03:24 PM
Linc~
Edging round the side of the cavern to prevent waking the Claydol up, you hurry into the next room.
There doesn't seem to be anything in this room, but before you can continue on, there's a sudden crash from the previous area, followed by squeals from the Growlithe and Abra. The sound startles a Magcargo out of hidding, and the snail slowly slithers forward, before turning and asking if you knew what that was.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll say no and then ask if it could go check it out, and come to get me in the next cavern if soemthing is wrong. I'll then go into the next cavern.

EDIT: I'm also releasing, Hurricane, my Scyther. I hardly ever use her, and she never really appeared much in my stories or anything.

Cheesey
21st December 2004, 04:30 PM
Cheesey~
Walking to the wall, you try to locate where about the light hit initially- a sparkle catches your eye and you reach out to see if you can prise the crystal off.
Brushing away some rubble covering it, you notice that, unfortunately, it is tightly attatched to the wall; there isn't anything that interesting about it, unless you count being probably the finest crystal around. It's practically transparent, each side reflecting the light, and it ends in a sharp point.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Interesting... but not particularly exciting, as such. I'll leave the Starmie to its business and continue on.

Bamm
21st December 2004, 05:21 PM
Bagon is still willing to battle, so Ko focuses, creating five seperate versions of himself. Confused, Bagon winces, then charges in for a Headbutt, still clinging to his jaw. Instead, he plunges through the image, only to be dealt a hit to his body as the real Ko punches him.

Eastern Caverns

I'll keep up my current strategy, but if he is too hurt to continue or the Houndour says he's out, I'll ask him once more if he'll join my team. I'll also use double team when my images run out.

Wild Eevee
22nd December 2004, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Turning to everyone else, you anxiously ask if they know what to do. Poochyena, Tyrogue, machop and Meditite all look concerned, and shake their heads; no. The Heracross are talking among themselves, before one steps forward and says that they know of some Pokémon who may be able to help.
Before you can answer, there's a pain filled roar behind you and Salamence lurches to his feet, snarling, but trembling too, seeming to have just become aware of what is going on.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

*Murkrow
23rd December 2004, 02:32 PM
Darkfire~
Patting Yanma on the head, the bug buzzes happily, finally taking off, attracting the attention of a Weedle who was crawling along a branch above you.
Walking slightly further on, you find a Chikorita and a Hoppip fast asleep in an open patch of ground, enjoying the rays that are filtering down.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Startled by the destruction, you rush of, leaving the Furret and Castform to sort things out.
As the meadow returns to its normal state around you, you encounter a Chansey, trying to feed a Doduo, who is ignoring her and just continues staring bleakly around.
There's also a Porygon, looking very out of place against the lush background/
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Approaching the Machoke, you smile and tell the Pokémon how impressed you are with his rock lifting talents. He looks round, hearing you, then smirks, drops the rock he was picking up and strides over.
"Whats it to you? You jealous? Bet you are. Everyone here is. I'm the champion and nobody can beat me."
He smirks again, then turns back to his rock-lifting, still being watched by the Tyrogue.
What are you going to do?

Linc~ Bye Hurricane.
Magcargo looks nervous, but nods and slowly begins to slither into the previous room. Wanting to continue on, you do so, knowing Magcargo will alert you if you're needed.
An Absol is sharpening her head-scythe against the rough skin of a Solrock, who, looking bored-and completely oblivious to Absol- is staring round the cave. Seeing you, it shudders and whines, causing Absol to look up, catching sight of you.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Losing interest slightly, you wave goodbye to Starmie, who falls back to sending light blasting around the cavern.
Wandering off, you follow the cave as it loops round, when you hear the clattering of hooves coming nearer. Stepping to the side, you're just in time as a Ponyta comes tearing round the corner, followed by a Growlithe and a Poochyena.
What are you going to do?

Bamm~
Using Double Team again, to replenich his clones, Ko lashes out with another Mach Punch, scoring a Critical Hit against Bagon, who snarls and responds with a last ditch Bite. Ko ducks, allowing one of the clones to take the hit, then winds up another Punch.
Shouting to Bagon if he'd be willing to join your team now, the dragon shakes his head....then is immediately struck by Ko's attack.
He smashes into the ground; Houndour runs over, nudges him, then barsk that Ko is the winner.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
A couple of the Heracross fly off, heading down one of the passages seemingly to get the help mentioned.
Bagon, meanwhile, approaches Salamence nervously, speaking softly to try to calm the creature down. Salamence roars at Bagon to keep away, but when he tries to take a step forward, his legs crumple and he falls to the ground again. Bagon takes a deep breath and walks to stand by the injured dragons head, bending down to talk to him.
What are you going to do?

Skye
23rd December 2004, 02:36 PM
Darkfire~
Patting Yanma on the head, the bug buzzes happily, finally taking off, attracting the attention of a Weedle who was crawling along a branch above you.
Walking slightly further on, you find a Chikorita and a Hoppip fast asleep in an open patch of ground, enjoying the rays that are filtering down.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll sigh and continue on. NOw I think I'll look up in the trees for Pokemon.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2004, 03:06 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Approaching the Machoke, you smile and tell the Pokémon how impressed you are with his rock lifting talents. He looks round, hearing you, then smirks, drops the rock he was picking up and strides over.
"Whats it to you? You jealous? Bet you are. Everyone here is. I'm the champion and nobody can beat me."
He smirks again, then turns back to his rock-lifting, still being watched by the Tyrogue.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'm going to tell the Machoke that I am not jealous at all of what he is doing while also telling him that I have just been looking for a very strong fighter that could possibly join my team (aka I'm going to hold out my Great Ball if he wishes to join my team).

DarkPsychicCharizard
23rd December 2004, 03:26 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Startled by the destruction, you rush of, leaving the Furret and Castform to sort things out.
As the meadow returns to its normal state around you, you encounter a Chansey, trying to feed a Doduo, who is ignoring her and just continues staring bleakly around.
There's also a Porygon, looking very out of place against the lush background/
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Heh. A Porygon out here? Interesting. I'm not that interested, though... I'll move on.

Cheesey
23rd December 2004, 04:07 PM
Cheesey~
Losing interest slightly, you wave goodbye to Starmie, who falls back to sending light blasting around the cavern.
Wandering off, you follow the cave as it loops round, when you hear the clattering of hooves coming nearer. Stepping to the side, you're just in time as a Ponyta comes tearing round the corner, followed by a Growlithe and a Poochyena.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll continue on and hope that the Ponyta doesn't run into me!

Linc
23rd December 2004, 04:11 PM
Linc~ Bye Hurricane.
Magcargo looks nervous, but nods and slowly begins to slither into the previous room. Wanting to continue on, you do so, knowing Magcargo will alert you if you're needed.
An Absol is sharpening her head-scythe against the rough skin of a Solrock, who, looking bored-and completely oblivious to Absol- is staring round the cave. Seeing you, it shudders and whines, causing Absol to look up, catching sight of you.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll wave at the Absol, and then go into the next cavern. I hope the Magcargo will know to go into the next room if something's wrong.

*Murkrow
24th December 2004, 01:32 PM
Darkfire~
Still not seeing a Pokémon that catches your eye, you walk further on, craning your head back to see what you can spot in the trees.
You manage to catch sight of a couple of Volbeat chewing on some tree leaves, while lower done, there's a Pinsir perched on a branch, for some reason.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Insisting to Machoke that you're not jealous of him, you discreetly pull out a Great Ball from your pocket, before complimenting him again on his strength. Machoke looks pretty pleased at the praise he's receiving, but when you state how you'd like a strong fighter on your team, he glares at you.
"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I JOIN YOUR TEAM? I DON'T NEED ANYBODY. COME TO THINK OF IT, SHOVE OFF AND QUIT BOTHERING ME."
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Although curious about the Porygon, you move on yet again.
A Plusle is practicing a cheer and shooting tiny sparks of electricity everywhere, while a Zigzagoon is running nonstop in a circle next to it.
As you approach, both pause, look at you, then go back to whatever it is their doing.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Edging closer towards the wall to let the Ponyta and its friends past, you feel relieved that it didn't crash into you and continue.
There's a bit of a commotion up ahead- a Girafarig is rearing up onto her back legs, threatening a Baltoy who is spinning in front of her.
Ignoring the noise is a Sneasel, who is pacing around the cave, kicking at random stones.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Waving cheerfully to the Absol, you march on, easily discovering a Lunatone floating, some way ahead of a sleeping Shiftry.
Before you can decide what to do, there's a sound of running feet and the Absol comes running in- she skids to a halt by you, then says that the Magcargo told the Growlithe told her that there's a problem with a Pokémon back the way she came.
What are you going to do?

Skye
24th December 2004, 01:39 PM
Darkfire~
Still not seeing a Pokémon that catches your eye, you walk further on, craning your head back to see what you can spot in the trees.
You manage to catch sight of a couple of Volbeat chewing on some tree leaves, while lower done, there's a Pinsir perched on a branch, for some reason.
What are you going to do?

Forest

O.oUUUU I'll stop looking at the trees now. Yet I'm failing to find a good Pokemon still. xx A majority of Pokemon that I'm looking for live in the Forest and I can't seem to spot a single one. XD I'll move on and keep looking.

Knight of Time
24th December 2004, 02:30 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Insisting to Machoke that you're not jealous of him, you discreetly pull out a Great Ball from your pocket, before complimenting him again on his strength. Machoke looks pretty pleased at the praise he's receiving, but when you state how you'd like a strong fighter on your team, he glares at you.
"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I JOIN YOUR TEAM? I DON'T NEED ANYBODY. COME TO THINK OF IT, SHOVE OFF AND QUIT BOTHERING ME."
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

Hoo boy, this Machoke sounds like he is tougher than I thought.

No matter, he is still the perfect replacement for my old captured male Poliwrath, Brutus (I miss him :(), so I'm gonna throw my Master Ball at him when he least expects it.

DarkPsychicCharizard
24th December 2004, 02:58 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Although curious about the Porygon, you move on yet again.
A Plusle is practicing a cheer and shooting tiny sparks of electricity everywhere, while a Zigzagoon is running nonstop in a circle next to it.
As you approach, both pause, look at you, then go back to whatever it is their doing.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

*frowns* Finding what I want is going to be harder than I thought... I'll move on.

Linc
24th December 2004, 03:25 PM
Linc~
Waving cheerfully to the Absol, you march on, easily discovering a Lunatone floating, some way ahead of a sleeping Shiftry.
Before you can decide what to do, there's a sound of running feet and the Absol comes running in- she skids to a halt by you, then says that the Magcargo told the Growlithe told her that there's a problem with a Pokémon back the way she came.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll go back there and see what is going on, and ask the Absol to come with me.

Wild Eevee
24th December 2004, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
A couple of the Heracross fly off, heading down one of the passages seemingly to get the help mentioned.
Bagon, meanwhile, approaches Salamence nervously, speaking softly to try to calm the creature down. Salamence roars at Bagon to keep away, but when he tries to take a step forward, his legs crumple and he falls to the ground again. Bagon takes a deep breath and walks to stand by the injured dragons head, bending down to talk to him.
What are you going to do?

I'll check on my other Pokemon.

Cheesey
25th December 2004, 10:30 AM
Cheesey~
Edging closer towards the wall to let the Ponyta and its friends past, you feel relieved that it didn't crash into you and continue.
There's a bit of a commotion up ahead- a Girafarig is rearing up onto her back legs, threatening a Baltoy who is spinning in front of her.
Ignoring the noise is a Sneasel, who is pacing around the cave, kicking at random stones.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll send out Xero [Glalie, M, Lv 16] to try and intimidate the Baltoy and make it stop spinning. I don't want a fight between it and the Girafarig starting when it doesn't need to.

*Murkrow
28th December 2004, 10:45 AM
Darkfire~
Looking back down at the forect floor again, you continue to trek on, hoping to find at least one Pokémon you'd be happy with on your team.
The sound of your footsteps attract a Duskull, a Gastly and a Gligar, who swoop down to circle you curiously.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Seeing that you're not moving anywhere, the Machoke snarls and lunges towards you. Not worried, ypu just pull out the Master Ball and throw it at him; he has a second to register what it about to happen before he is sucked inside. Not even his strength will allow him to break out and he gives up.

Congratulations!
Machoke M L17

What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Wandering off again, leaving the two behind, you pass a Lickitung hurrying in the opposite direction. Turning to watch it go, you also catch sight of a Snubbull who is staring, fascinated, up into the sky.
Curiously, you look up and see a magnificent Pidgeot soaring above you.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Asking Absol to come with you as you go and check what's going on, she nods and dashes after you as you run back into the previous caves.
Finally, you enter the original room, to find the place in an uproar. The Growlithe and Abra are screaming their heads off, while Magcargo is slowly approaching what looks disturbingly like remnants of the Claydol.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~ Can you remember the location, please? Thanks.

Walking over to your other Pokémon, you kneel down to check them out. Poochyena is whimpering slightly, favouring his paw, but he smiles bravely anyway. Machop and Meditite are covered in dust and a number of bruises, but both look more shaken than actually hurt.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
As Xero bursts from his Poké Ball, the Baltoy freezes, stares in horror at the Glaile, then screams and begins to spin rapidly to back away, howling something about ice types.
Girafarig drops back onto all fours, then smiles at your Pokémon, trotting forward to nuzzle him.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
28th December 2004, 10:57 AM
Cheesey~
As Xero bursts from his Poké Ball, the Baltoy freezes, stares in horror at the Glaile, then screams and begins to spin rapidly to back away, howling something about ice types.
Girafarig drops back onto all fours, then smiles at your Pokémon, trotting forward to nuzzle him.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Erm, well, I can't say I was expecting that to happen... Well, I think I'll ask Girafarig if she wants to walk alongside me and Xero through the South Caverns (since she obviously appears to like Xero...).

Skye
28th December 2004, 11:38 AM
Darkfire~
Looking back down at the forect floor again, you continue to trek on, hoping to find at least one Pokémon you'd be happy with on your team.
The sound of your footsteps attract a Duskull, a Gastly and a Gligar, who swoop down to circle you curiously.
What are you going to do?

Forest

OoU Not having good luck. Sorry. xx I'll greet the three Pokemon and keep on going. xx

Knight of Time
28th December 2004, 11:48 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Seeing that you're not moving anywhere, the Machoke snarls and lunges towards you. Not worried, ypu just pull out the Master Ball and throw it at him; he has a second to register what it about to happen before he is sucked inside. Not even his strength will allow him to break out and he gives up.

Congratulations!
Machoke M L17

What are you going to do?

East Caverns

Great, I got the Machoke.

I'm going to name him Crusher (after the Looney Tunes character with the same name), and I'm gonna make his breed-on move Rock Slide. As for his free TM, I'd like it to be Bulk Up please.

Afterword, I'd like to go back to the Lake please.

Gym Leader Sabrina
28th December 2004, 12:12 PM
Ok, I'll give this a try.

I'd like to go to the North Caverns. I have no captured Pokemon.

*Murkrow
28th December 2004, 01:21 PM
Cheesey~
Girafarig doesn't answer, but just continues to stare dreamily at Xero, who blushes awkwardly. Taking that as a yes, you begin to walk on, and the two follow you.
A shadow jumps out at you as you try to enter the next cave- it's a Houndoom, who looks at you blankly, then gives Xero and Girafarig an odd look.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Greeting the three Pokémon, you try to hurry on, but the Duskull grabs your hair and holds on tight x_x Gastly and Gligar burst out laughing as you try to pull free from Duskull. Then a voice makes them all stop laughing- a Pineco and a Bulbasaur are scowling at the three Pokémon, before the Bulbasaur shouts out for the three of them to leave you alone.What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ His name suits him :P

Returning to the Lake, you are immediately entranced by the sight of a magnificent Gorebyss leaping from the water; spinning, it vanishes back into the water. Next second, a whole shoal of Gorebyss leap up, all trying to leap the highest.
What are you going to do?

Gym Leader Sabrina~ Welcome :)

Starting off in the North Caverns, you find a Houndour sniffing around the cave, trying to find some food. A Snorunt and a Swinub are chatting in a corner; from what you can hear of their hurried conversation, they're talking about evolving. Finally, there's a Duskull hovering round near the ceiling, looking bored.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey
28th December 2004, 01:35 PM
Cheesey~
Girafarig doesn't answer, but just continues to stare dreamily at Xero, who blushes awkwardly. Taking that as a yes, you begin to walk on, and the two follow you.
A shadow jumps out at you as you try to enter the next cave- it's a Houndoom, who looks at you blankly, then gives Xero and Girafarig an odd look.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll ask the Houndoom why he's glaring at them. It seems a bit weird.

Gym Leader Sabrina
28th December 2004, 01:36 PM
Gym Leader Sabrina~ Welcome

Starting off in the North Caverns, you find a Houndour sniffing around the cave, trying to find some food. A Snorunt and a Swinub are chatting in a corner; from what you can hear of their hurried conversation, they're talking about evolving. Finally, there's a Duskull hovering round near the ceiling, looking bored.
What are you going to do?



North Caverns


I'll keep going. None of them strike my interest.

DarkPsychicCharizard
28th December 2004, 01:58 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Wandering off again, leaving the two behind, you pass a Lickitung hurrying in the opposite direction. Turning to watch it go, you also catch sight of a Snubbull who is staring, fascinated, up into the sky.
Curiously, you look up and see a magnificent Pidgeot soaring above you.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

A Pidgeot! How cool. I'll look at the Pidgeot for a while and then I'll continue.

Cheesey
28th December 2004, 02:02 PM
Gym Leader Sabrina~ Welcome

Starting off in the North Caverns, you find a Houndour sniffing around the cave, trying to find some food. A Snorunt and a Swinub are chatting in a corner; from what you can hear of their hurried conversation, they're talking about evolving. Finally, there's a Duskull hovering round near the ceiling, looking bored.
What are you going to do?

I'll keep going. None of them strike my interest.

You forgot to mention your location, which in your case is the North Caverns. Just a reminder so you remember in the future.

Skye
28th December 2004, 02:05 PM
Darkfire~
Greeting the three Pokémon, you try to hurry on, but the Duskull grabs your hair and holds on tight x_x Gastly and Gligar burst out laughing as you try to pull free from Duskull. Then a voice makes them all stop laughing- a Pineco and a Bulbasaur are scowling at the three Pokémon, before the Bulbasaur shouts out for the three of them to leave you alone.What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll thank them for defending me and tell them I don't need too much help. I'll open Nuka(Houndoom)'s Pokeball and let him out. I'll tell Duskull that I'd like to leave before moving on. If it tries to stop me, I'll have Nuka Bite him. If they try to do something to Nuka or I can't release him, I'll send out Adonis(Charizard). ^^U

Linc
28th December 2004, 03:22 PM
Linc~
Asking Absol to come with you as you go and check what's going on, she nods and dashes after you as you run back into the previous caves.
Finally, you enter the original room, to find the place in an uproar. The Growlithe and Abra are screaming their heads off, while Magcargo is slowly approaching what looks disturbingly like remnants of the Claydol.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll ask the Growlithe and Abra what happened to the Claydol.

Knight of Time
28th December 2004, 06:28 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ His name suits him :P

Returning to the Lake, you are immediately entranced by the sight of a magnificent Gorebyss leaping from the water; spinning, it vanishes back into the water. Next second, a whole shoal of Gorebyss leap up, all trying to leap the highest.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm gonna watch the Gorebyss for a minute or two before I move on.

Sheik
29th December 2004, 07:21 PM
I would like to go to the River, please.

Wild Eevee
29th December 2004, 11:40 PM
Wild Eevee~ Can you remember the location, please? Thanks.

Walking over to your other Pokémon, you kneel down to check them out. Poochyena is whimpering slightly, favouring his paw, but he smiles bravely anyway. Machop and Meditite are covered in dust and a number of bruises, but both look more shaken than actually hurt.
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll take a look at Poochyena's paw, and then make sure that Salamence get the help he needs.

*Murkrow
30th December 2004, 01:07 PM
Cheesey~ *Rolls a CCP in your direction for helping Sabrina*

Asking Houndoom why's he looking like that, he stares at you for a second more, then nods at Xero and Girafarig. In the few seconds you've been stopped, Girafarig has edged closer and is cuddling even closer to him. You poor Glaile sweatdrops, staring at you and Houndoom in alarm; you hear the Houndoom give a snort of repressed laughter.
What are you going to do?

Gym Leader Sabrina~
Walking on, you hear the Duskull let out an evil laugh, which startles a Shuppet and a Sableye out of hiding. The two look uneasily at you, seconds before a Delibird comes bounding forwards to say hello. The two ghosts howl in fright and begin to sink back into the shadows as Delibird sezies your hand and begins to shake it enthusiastically.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Staring up at the Pidgeot for a few minutes, you're surprised to see the bird suddenly tense, before spinning and flying off.
Curious, you head off in the direction she vanished in, gradually becoming aware of a smell on the wind; it smells like...burning.
As you realise it, a group of Hoppip and Skiploom appear, the evolved Pokémon hurridly trying to keep the younger ones in check as they float forwards.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Bulbasaur and Pineco look surprised when you say that you don't need defending- the ghosts and Gligar laugh, but then stop as you pull out Nuka's ball and open it. As the Houndoom appears, the three all scream and flee in terror, as he bares his fangs devilishly.
As they run off, you thank the other two and walk on. A five minute walk finds you walking up to a Pelipper, fast asleep on the path ahead of you.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Asking the two Pokémon what happened, the Growlithe answers in a trembling voice that they (him and Abra) weren't doing anything....but the Claydol just exploded. He quickly adds again they him and his friend weren't doing anything.
Behind, you can see Magcargo turn to give you a meaningful look.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Watching the shoal for a few more minutes, you eventually decide to continue on; as you walk, the water settle down again, and a few Surskit begin to skate onto the surface.
Next second, a Seel surfaces, sending waves rushing out to knock the Surskit back over. There's a Kabuto sitting on Seel's head, for some reason.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~ I already said welcome back the Battle Arena, but hey. Nice to see you back.
Heading off to the River, luck seems to be on your side as a beautiful Kingdra emerges from the water to greet you. He is being watched by a couple of admiring Lotad, who giggle among themselves as he flits past.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Checking on Poochyena's paw, he winces painfully, but allows you to examine it further. A scuffling noise alerts you to the fact that the Heracross have returned, bringing with them an Absol, who apparently is pretty good at helping injured Pokémon. Picking Poochyena up, you carry him over so Absol can check him out, after she's looked at Salamence, who snorts but doesn't attempt to attack the dark type.
What are you going to do?

Sheik
30th December 2004, 02:10 PM
Sheik~
I already said welcome back the Battle Arena, but hey. Nice to see you back.
Heading off to the River, luck seems to be on your side as a beautiful Kingdra emerges from the water to greet you. He is being watched by a couple of admiring Lotad, who giggle among themselves as he flits past.
What are you going to do?


River

I'll admire the Kingdra for a bit, and then move on.

DarkPsychicCharizard
30th December 2004, 02:38 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Staring up at the Pidgeot for a few minutes, you're surprised to see the bird suddenly tense, before spinning and flying off.
Curious, you head off in the direction she vanished in, gradually becoming aware of a smell on the wind; it smells like...burning.
As you realise it, a group of Hoppip and Skiploom appear, the evolved Pokémon hurridly trying to keep the younger ones in check as they float forwards.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Oh dear... that doesn't look good. I'll recall Kansho (Bulbasaur) and run with Kyle (Growlithe) and Rei (Poochyena) towards the source of the burning smell.

Knight of Time
30th December 2004, 03:17 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Watching the shoal for a few more minutes, you eventually decide to continue on; as you walk, the water settle down again, and a few Surskit begin to skate onto the surface.
Next second, a Seel surfaces, sending waves rushing out to knock the Surskit back over. There's a Kabuto sitting on Seel's head, for some reason.
What are you going to do?

Lake

As usual, I'm going to keep going.

Skye
30th December 2004, 03:25 PM
Darkfire~
Bulbasaur and Pineco look surprised when you say that you don't need defending- the ghosts and Gligar laugh, but then stop as you pull out Nuka's ball and open it. As the Houndoom appears, the three all scream and flee in terror, as he bares his fangs devilishly.
As they run off, you thank the other two and walk on. A five minute walk finds you walking up to a Pelipper, fast asleep on the path ahead of you.
What are you going to do?

Forest

OoU I think I'll walk around it and keep going.

Linc
30th December 2004, 05:12 PM
Linc~
Asking the two Pokémon what happened, the Growlithe answers in a trembling voice that they (him and Abra) weren't doing anything....but the Claydol just exploded. He quickly adds again they him and his friend weren't doing anything.
Behind, you can see Magcargo turn to give you a meaningful look.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll tell the Magcargo to question the Growlithe and Abra. I'll then turn to the Absol and speak these exact words:
"You are from a strong and noble race, and are one of the most graceful Pokemon I have ever witnessed. It would be an honor to have you on my team. Will you join me?"
I will then hold out a Crystal Ball and wait for her answer.

Cheesey
31st December 2004, 02:21 PM
Cheesey~ *Rolls a CCP in your direction for helping Sabrina*

Asking Houndoom why's he looking like that, he stares at you for a second more, then nods at Xero and Girafarig. In the few seconds you've been stopped, Girafarig has edged closer and is cuddling even closer to him. You poor Glaile sweatdrops, staring at you and Houndoom in alarm; you hear the Houndoom give a snort of repressed laughter.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

That was a bit rude of the Houndoom; I'll say to him that if he does that again then I'll just ignore him and continue on with Xero and Girafarig.

P.S. Thanks for the CCP. =]

*Murkrow
31st December 2004, 04:00 PM
Sheik~
Watching the Kingdra for a bit, the Pokémon eventually tires of showing off and dives under. As the Lotad follow him, you continue on, following the bank, spotting up ahead a Snorunt chasing a Bagon round, continually shooting an Ice Beam at the poor dragon. A Swinub and a Corsola are watching, but doing nothing to help.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Returning your Bulbasaur and sending out Kyle and Rei, the three of you rush off towards the source of the smell. Soon, a thick column of black smokes shows you're getting closer; reaching the crescent of a hill, you look down into the valley and you see flames crackling in the grass.
Pokémon of all sorts are milling around, terrified, among others, a Granbull and a Gloom.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Still uninterested, you shrug and wander off, seeing the shadows of Wingull darting around you as the Pokémon dive low to sip at the water.
Next second, there's a splash and a Starmie rises from the water, just missing one of the Wingull, who screams at it in anger.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Stepping carefully around the Pelipper, you also spot some Wingull cuddled up on his other side. How cute. One of them seems to be cuddling a Caterpie, who is anxiously looking round and trying to escape its tight grip.
A noise from further up the path also catches your attention- a Spearow and a Murkrow are rootling around in the undergrowth, for something.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
"You are from a strong and noble race, and are one of the most graceful Pokemon I have ever witnessed. It would be an honor to have you on my team. Will you join me?"
Absol stares at you silently, then mutters "there's a time and a place" before brushing past to join Magcargo in questioning the other two.
The Growlithe is squirming awkwardly in response to Magcargo's questions, and him and the Abra are looking increasingly shifty.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~ You're welcome (about the CCP).
The sight of a Girafarig all over a Glaile proves too much for the Houndoom- despite your warning, he can't help himself and collapses in laughter.
Scowling, you round the other two up and try to continue on, though judging by the laughter still sounding close by, the Houndoom is following you.
A Lunatone and a Cyndaquil run into your path, curious about what is laughing so hysterically.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
31st December 2004, 04:09 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Returning your Bulbasaur and sending out Kyle and Rei, the three of you rush off towards the source of the smell. Soon, a thick column of black smokes shows you're getting closer; reaching the crescent of a hill, you look down into the valley and you see flames crackling in the grass.
Pokémon of all sorts are milling around, terrified, among others, a Granbull and a Gloom.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

Crud. What should I do... hmmm, well, I'll tell Kyle and Rei to ask the Granbull and the Gloom if they know how did the fire start. Then I'll send out Conway (Lapras) and tell him to use his Water Gun to try and put out the fire.

Linc
31st December 2004, 04:25 PM
Linc~
"You are from a strong and noble race, and are one of the most graceful Pokemon I have ever witnessed. It would be an honor to have you on my team. Will you join me?"
Absol stares at you silently, then mutters "there's a time and a place" before brushing past to join Magcargo in questioning the other two.
The Growlithe is squirming awkwardly in response to Magcargo's questions, and him and the Abra are looking increasingly shifty.
What are you going to do?


[BSouth Caverns[/B]

I'll go four caverns ahead, as I've been in all the ones before it.

Cheesey
31st December 2004, 04:32 PM
Cheesey~ You're welcome (about the CCP).
The sight of a Girafarig all over a Glaile proves too much for the Houndoom- despite your warning, he can't help himself and collapses in laughter.
Scowling, you round the other two up and try to continue on, though judging by the laughter still sounding close by, the Houndoom is following you.
A Lunatone and a Cyndaquil run into your path, curious about what is laughing so hysterically.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll just tell the Lunatone and the Cyndaquil that they can ask the Houndoom why he's laughing, since I'm not entirely sure what's so funny about it myself...

Sheik
31st December 2004, 05:42 PM
Sheik~
Watching the Kingdra for a bit, the Pokémon eventually tires of showing off and dives under. As the Lotad follow him, you continue on, following the bank, spotting up ahead a Snorunt chasing a Bagon round, continually shooting an Ice Beam at the poor dragon. A Swinub and a Corsola are watching, but doing nothing to help.
What are you going to do?


River

I'll continue on.

Knight of Time
31st December 2004, 06:19 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Still uninterested, you shrug and wander off, seeing the shadows of Wingull darting around you as the Pokémon dive low to sip at the water.
Next second, there's a splash and a Starmie rises from the water, just missing one of the Wingull, who screams at it in anger.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm gonna keep going.

Also, are we allowed to look in a certain direction other than forward (e.g. either side, behind, above and below) to possibly look for other Pokemon (e.g. ones that might be at the top of a tree)? I'm very curious...

Skye
31st December 2004, 08:42 PM
Darkfire~
Stepping carefully around the Pelipper, you also spot some Wingull cuddled up on his other side. How cute. One of them seems to be cuddling a Caterpie, who is anxiously looking round and trying to escape its tight grip.
A noise from further up the path also catches your attention- a Spearow and a Murkrow are rootling around in the undergrowth, for something.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll inch silently to the Caterpie and offer it a Pokeball to escape into. After it accepts or rejects my offer, I'll hurry on before the Wingull notices.

*Murkrow
1st January 2005, 08:16 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Kyel and Rei run over to the two Pokémon- after a couple of minutes hurried talking, they come running back, saying that both Pokémon were giving slightly different stories. One thing they agree on though; some Normal type used a Fire attack, which started the blaze.
Nodding, you walk closer, until you figure that you're at a close enough distance for your Lapras to attack. Releasing him, he immediately begins to use Water Gun, but although it initially looks like it'll work, the flames suddenly flare up again, causing several Pokémon to squeal.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Leaving Magcargo and Absol behind to sort things out, you turn and jog back through the four caverns you had already travelled through, before entering a new room.
In here, a Torchic is hungrily pecking at an Exeggcute, who is getting more and more irritated as the chick digs its beak into its skin. Finally, the Exeggcute snaps, all bunching together to knock the Torchic away, startling a Smoochum who came trotting into the cave.
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Cyndaquil and Lunatone nod and pad/float past you to question the laughing Houndoom. Although they're out of sight, you can hear the Houndoom barking something about love...and a Girafarig..and a Glaile.....there's a pause, before he starts up laughing again.
Both Cyndaquil and Lunatone stay silent, but as they wander back past you, you distinctively hear the Cyndaquil mutter "weirdo" to his companion.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
As you head past the Pokémon, the Snorunt suddenly yells in warning- too late. The whole river bank is cvered in a thin layer of ice, and of course, it's very slippery.
You manage to keep your balance for a couple of seconds, but the Snorunt blows a Powder Snow at your feet and you go down. The three run off laughing, but a friendly Totodile and Wooper emerge from the water and scrample up the bank to check that you're ok.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Of course you can.

Ignoring the Starmie, you walk away, when a sudden splashing draws your attention. Whatever's making such a massive splash must be a great Pokémon. Eagerly running closer, you finally notice what's causing it....a Magikarp. Great.
But then you feel a hand on your shoulder and turn to find a Slowking smiling at you.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Pulling out a Poké Ball, you creep forward and motion to Caterpie if she wants to come. Thinking for a second, she shakes her head, but suddenly lashes a loop of string round your hand; standing up, it's enought to pull her away from the Wingull.
Thanking you for helping out anyway, she crawls off into the trees and you walk on.
A buzzing of wings rings out and an Aerodactul swoops over your head, carrying a Natu on his back. A Misdreavus and a Heracross are also flying along with him, trying to encourage the Natu to fly.
What are you going to do?

Skye
1st January 2005, 09:51 AM
Darkfire~
Pulling out a Poké Ball, you creep forward and motion to Caterpie if she wants to come. Thinking for a second, she shakes her head, but suddenly lashes a loop of string round your hand; standing up, it's enought to pull her away from the Wingull.
Thanking you for helping out anyway, she crawls off into the trees and you walk on.
A buzzing of wings rings out and an Aerodactul swoops over your head, carrying a Natu on his back. A Misdreavus and a Heracross are also flying along with him, trying to encourage the Natu to fly.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I think I'll watch them and see what happens.

Linc
1st January 2005, 10:33 AM
Linc~
Leaving Magcargo and Absol behind to sort things out, you turn and jog back through the four caverns you had already travelled through, before entering a new room.
In here, a Torchic is hungrily pecking at an Exeggcute, who is getting more and more irritated as the chick digs its beak into its skin. Finally, the Exeggcute snaps, all bunching together to knock the Torchic away, startling a Smoochum who came trotting into the cave.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll continue.

Sheik
1st January 2005, 11:15 AM
Sheik~
As you head past the Pokémon, the Snorunt suddenly yells in warning- too late. The whole river bank is cvered in a thin layer of ice, and of course, it's very slippery.
You manage to keep your balance for a couple of seconds, but the Snorunt blows a Powder Snow at your feet and you go down. The three run off laughing, but a friendly Totodile and Wooper emerge from the water and scrample up the bank to check that you're ok.
What are you going to do?


River

I'll thank them both for checking on me, and I'll offer the Totodile a pokeball.

Knight of Time
1st January 2005, 01:31 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Of course you can.

Ignoring the Starmie, you walk away, when a sudden splashing draws your attention. Whatever's making such a massive splash must be a great Pokémon. Eagerly running closer, you finally notice what's causing it....a Magikarp. Great.
But then you feel a hand on your shoulder and turn to find a Slowking smiling at you.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm going to say hello to the Slowking, telling it that it is welcome to tag along (not as a member of my team, just as a temporary companion) with me as I continue searching around (if it wants to, that is).

DarkPsychicCharizard
1st January 2005, 02:16 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Kyel and Rei run over to the two Pokémon- after a couple of minutes hurried talking, they come running back, saying that both Pokémon were giving slightly different stories. One thing they agree on though; some Normal type used a Fire attack, which started the blaze.
Nodding, you walk closer, until you figure that you're at a close enough distance for your Lapras to attack. Releasing him, he immediately begins to use Water Gun, but although it initially looks like it'll work, the flames suddenly flare up again, causing several Pokémon to squeal.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

*frowns* That's bad. I'll tell Rei to calm the Pokemon down, and tell Conway to try and use a more intense Water Gun. Hmmm... maybe some of the Normal Pokemon there know a water attack...? I know some can learn Water Pulse... I'll ask Kyle to ask the Pokemon if any of them can use water attacks.

Cheesey
1st January 2005, 04:57 PM
Cheesey~
Cyndaquil and Lunatone nod and pad/float past you to question the laughing Houndoom. Although they're out of sight, you can hear the Houndoom barking something about love...and a Girafarig..and a Glaile.....there's a pause, before he starts up laughing again.
Both Cyndaquil and Lunatone stay silent, but as they wander back past you, you distinctively hear the Cyndaquil mutter "weirdo" to his companion.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Well, it's good to see someone agree with me. But I'm getting a bit bored here, so I'll go to the River. I know that'll break Glalie and Girafarig up, but maybe they'll see each other again in the future or something...

*Murkrow
2nd January 2005, 10:21 AM
Darkfire~
Curiously watching, the Misdreavus finally manages to convince the Natu to try to fly. Taking a deep breath, he hops off and vainly starts fluttering his tiny wings. But in a couple of seconds, he comes crashing down, smacking into the ground. Instantly he begins to scream and sob as the Aerodactyl, Misdreavus and Heracross land beside him.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Walking on, the Smoochum dodges out of your way and you trek further into the caves.
The next room is very quiet, despite being filled with two Magby's, a Cyndaquil, a Poochyena and a Houndour. The reason? They're all fast asleep, although a couple twitch now and then as they dream.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
Getting up, you smile and thank the Wooper and Totodile for helping you, before focusing your attention onto the Totodile. Pulling a Poké Ball from your bag you show it to him. He frowns in response, before turning and silently walking to splash back into the water.
Confused, you glance at the Wooper, who shrugs; waiting a couple of minutes, Totodile resurfaces, runs back and nods, before being absorbed inside.

Congratulations!
Totodile M L9

What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Slowking is delighted to come along with you as you walk, seeing as he was just going for a leisurely stroll himself.
Tagging along by your side as you walk, he points out a Feebas paddling around in the water, before suddenly calling out and waving eagerly at two Clamperly and a Bagon sitting by the lakes edge. From the way they respond, it's obvious they know him.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Rei starts darting between the squealing groups, calming the fearful Pokémon down, as Conway puts all his strength into creating a larger and more powerful Water Gun.
Getting an idea about Water Pulse, you whisper to Kyle, who nods and runs off- but before he can do anything, there's a roar and the Snorlax you saw before comes rumbling up, glaring angrily around. Seeing you, he stomps over, glares down and shouts;
"What do you think you're doing? Ruining all my fun."
What are you going to do?

Cheesey~
Girafarig dissolves into tears as you and Xero leave, but you still continue onto the river, leaving her crying on the floor.
A Psyduck comes walking up as you arrive, asking if she's seen you somewhere before. Before you can asnwer, a Kabutops comes pounding after her, telling her to stop bothering strangers.
What are you going to do?

Linc
2nd January 2005, 10:33 AM
Linc~
Walking on, the Smoochum dodges out of your way and you trek further into the caves.
The next room is very quiet, despite being filled with two Magby's, a Cyndaquil, a Poochyena and a Houndour. The reason? They're all fast asleep, although a couple twitch now and then as they dream.
What are you going to do?


South Caverns

I'll carefully walk over them and go to the Lake.

DarkPsychicCharizard
2nd January 2005, 12:26 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Rei starts darting between the squealing groups, calming the fearful Pokémon down, as Conway puts all his strength into creating a larger and more powerful Water Gun.
Getting an idea about Water Pulse, you whisper to Kyle, who nods and runs off- but before he can do anything, there's a roar and the Snorlax you saw before comes rumbling up, glaring angrily around. Seeing you, he stomps over, glares down and shouts;
"What do you think you're doing? Ruining all my fun."
What are you going to do?

Meadow

What am *I* doing? Ruining all *his* fun? Oh, no. I won't have that. I'll demand to know what *he* is doing, and what's so fun about all this destruction. In the meantime, I'll subtly signal to Kyle to keep looking for someone who can use Water Pulse.

Sheik
2nd January 2005, 01:23 PM
Sheik~
Getting up, you smile and thank the Wooper and Totodile for helping you, before focusing your attention onto the Totodile. Pulling a Poké Ball from your bag you show it to him. He frowns in response, before turning and silently walking to splash back into the water.
Confused, you glance at the Wooper, who shrugs; waiting a couple of minutes, Totodile resurfaces, runs back and nods, before being absorbed inside.

Congratulations!
Totodile M L9

What are you going to do?


Awesome... I have a Totodile. Umm... I think I'll go to the Lake.

*Murkrow
2nd January 2005, 02:40 PM
Linc~
Leaving to head over to the Lake, you stumble on a Poliwag, his tail being tightly gripped in the pincer of a Krabby. As Poliwag politely asks the Krabby to let go of him, a Barboach and a Tentacool come swimming over.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
The Snorlax stubbonly folds his arms when you ask why you're 'ruining his fun'. Scowling, he does some rapid thinking, then shrugs and decides to skip the small talk, and launches a Fire Blast at you o_O Luckily, he was pretty slow in firing it, so you manage to dodge, and stare in shock at the singed ground where you were standing.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
Following the River along, it eventually empties into the Lake, where you find a Staryu, Seel and Lotad sunbathing on the sandy-bays on the lake side.
The Seel looks up, hearing you approach and gives a friendly bark, drawing the other two Pokémon's attention to you.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
2nd January 2005, 02:46 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
The Snorlax stubbonly folds his arms when you ask why you're 'ruining his fun'. Scowling, he does some rapid thinking, then shrugs and decides to skip the small talk, and launches a Fire Blast at you o_O Luckily, he was pretty slow in firing it, so you manage to dodge, and stare in shock at the singed ground where you were standing.
What are you going to do?

Meadow

What the... what kind of a mental Snorlax is this? Seriously... I'll call out to Rei and tell her to use Toxic on Snorlax, then Sand Attack.

Linc
2nd January 2005, 02:54 PM
Linc~
Leaving to head over to the Lake, you stumble on a Poliwag, his tail being tightly gripped in the pincer of a Krabby. As Poliwag politely asks the Krabby to let go of him, a Barboach and a Tentacool come swimming over.
What are you going to do?


Lake

I'll continue.

Skye
2nd January 2005, 09:13 PM
Darkfire~
Curiously watching, the Misdreavus finally manages to convince the Natu to try to fly. Taking a deep breath, he hops off and vainly starts fluttering his tiny wings. But in a couple of seconds, he comes crashing down, smacking into the ground. Instantly he begins to scream and sob as the Aerodactyl, Misdreavus and Heracross land beside him.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll come over and see if Natu's alright.

Sheik
2nd January 2005, 10:21 PM
Linc~
Sheik~
Following the River along, it eventually empties into the Lake, where you find a Staryu, Seel and Lotad sunbathing on the sandy-bays on the lake side.
The Seel looks up, hearing you approach and gives a friendly bark, drawing the other two Pokémon's attention to you.
What are you going to do?


Lake

Smiling at the Staryu and Seel, I ask if they would like to join my team while offering them both a Pokeball.

Wild Eevee
3rd January 2005, 12:14 AM
Wild Eevee~
Checking on Poochyena's paw, he winces painfully, but allows you to examine it further. A scuffling noise alerts you to the fact that the Heracross have returned, bringing with them an Absol, who apparently is pretty good at helping injured Pokémon. Picking Poochyena up, you carry him over so Absol can check him out, after she's looked at Salamence, who snorts but doesn't attempt to attack the dark type.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Knight of Time
3rd January 2005, 02:20 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Slowking is delighted to come along with you as you walk, seeing as he was just going for a leisurely stroll himself.
Tagging along by your side as you walk, he points out a Feebas paddling around in the water, before suddenly calling out and waving eagerly at two Clamperly and a Bagon sitting by the lakes edge. From the way they respond, it's obvious they know him.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm also going to wave to the Clamperl and Bagon, and from there I think I'll take a look to see if there are any Pokemon on the other side of the lake.

*Murkrow
5th January 2005, 01:09 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~ Remember to include the Pokémon's species when you use them please.

Sending out your Pokémon, the hound focuses, before blasting a glob of sticky poison at the Snorlax, who was watching, bemused. It isn't until the glob sticks to his chest and begins to absorb in that he catches onto what it happening. Growling angrily, he clenches his fist and attempts to punch your Pokémon, inhaling to launch another Fire Blast. But Rei just scoops up a pawful of sand and kicks it into his eyes and he begins to stomp angrily round, lashing out randomly.
What are you going to do?

Linc~
Wandering on, you spy a Swampert instursting a Mudkip on the art of swimming 'properly'. He's caught a Poliwag and is forcing the tadpole to swim round and round as he tells the Mudkip what exactly the Poliwag is doing wrong.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Natu comes running over, screaming as you walk over, and hides behind your leg, still sobbing. The Aerodactyl sighs and walks forward, telling the Natu to start acting his age, but the Natu just ignores him and cries even louder. Aerodactyl and Misdreavus look embarrassed, but the Heracross looks annoyed at the racket Natu is making.
What are you going to do?

Sheik~
As you leave the path and hurry down onto the beach, Staryu and Lotad shudder and dive back into the water, as you approach. Staring at the empty space where they had been, you nonetheless smile and turn to face the Seel, holding out a Poké Ball. She looks at you for a second, then turns and shuffles her way back into the water, where she floats, looking back at you.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Absol begins to hum happily to herself, skipping round her two patients, tending first to Poochyena's paw, then to one of Salamence's many bruises. Visibly relaxing, both Poochyena and Salamence seem quite happy to lie down and let Absol care for them. As they do so, Salamence glances at Poochyena and begins to talk softly to him.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Cheerfully waving at the two Pokémon, you squint across to the opposite side, trying to make out any Pokémon.
A dark shadow is swimming around under the water, occasionally breaking through to reveal a wing-like fin, while beyond that, a small, blue figure is standing on its hind legs. It's watching a tiny little blue fish that has suddenly fallen off of the other Pokémon's fin.
What are you going to do?

Me~
I'm going to release my Beldum, Zimbardo (though it won't be the last I'll see of 'him'), and then I'll head to the Meadow.

Sheik
5th January 2005, 01:42 PM
Sheik~
As you leave the path and hurry down onto the beach, Staryu and Lotad shudder and dive back into the water, as you approach. Staring at the empty space where they had been, you nonetheless smile and turn to face the Seel, holding out a Poké Ball. She looks at you for a second, then turns and shuffles her way back into the water, where she floats, looking back at you.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'll walk over to the shoreline of the lake, and hold out a Pokeball for the Seel to see. If it agrees, then I'll continue on my way. If it disagrees, I'll release Dominic (Shuppet) and use Thunderbolt. I'll release Blackie (Houndour) and use Sludge Bomb. Along with those two, I'll release Shadow (Gastly), and use Hypnosis, then throw a ball.

Skye
5th January 2005, 02:40 PM
Darkfire~
Natu comes running over, screaming as you walk over, and hides behind your leg, still sobbing. The Aerodactyl sighs and walks forward, telling the Natu to start acting his age, but the Natu just ignores him and cries even louder. Aerodactyl and Misdreavus look embarrassed, but the Heracross looks annoyed at the racket Natu is making.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll pick Natu up and cuddle him and see if I can get him to calm down.

Wolfsong
5th January 2005, 02:59 PM
Hannah asked me to get her, she is getting everyone else

*Murkrow

Waving good bye to your beldum, you march towards the meadow with a determined look on your face. However once you arrive, you hear some noise up ahead. Following the source of the sound you find a Manetric sleeping, but that isn't what is making the noise. As you continue to look around you soon find the source of the noise growing louder and you soon find the culprit. Ita a sunkern who is waving its leaf at a Plusle as if motioning it over to play. What will you do?

*Murkrow
5th January 2005, 03:10 PM
*Murkrow

Waving good bye to your beldum, you march towards the meadow with a determined look on your face. However once you arrive, you hear some noise up ahead. Following the source of the sound you find a Manetric sleeping, but that isn't what is making the noise. As you continue to look around you soon find the source of the noise growing louder and you soon find the culprit. Ita a sunkern who is waving its leaf at a Plusle as if motioning it over to play. What will you do?[/color]

Meadow

*Twitches* Manectric o_O *Looks around for a sec, thinks, changes mind*
I'll edge up closer to Manectric and see if he/she is strangely coloured in any way. Either way, I'll quietly send out Omega (Shelgon M L31) and Pock (Poochyena M L15). Omega will use Dragon Claw to weaken Maney'- if it wkes up, Pock will use Yawn to put him/her back to sleep.
Once it's weakened and asleep, I'll use a Stun Ball. If it breaks out, I'll use an Ultra Ball.

Sheik~
Seel is in a playful mood and sticks her tongue out when you show her the Poké Ball again. Annoyed, you send out your Houndour, Shuppet and Gastly; Blackie starts off with Sludge Bomb, but Seel just ducks under the water. She can't avoid Thunderbolt though, and resurfaces, shocked and dazed. Gastly tries to use Hypnosis and you throw the Ultra Ball, but a blast of water knocks it away. The Staryu and Lotad are back and place themselves between you and their sleeping friend.
What are you going to do?

Darkfire~
Tenderly picking Natu up, he snuggles against your side, sniffling and whimpering "I want my mum". Aerodactyl rolls his eyes and mutters something to Misdreavus, who giggles. Hugging Natu, the bird's crying gradually begins to subside and he slowly raises his eyes to stare at you. Suddenly, he pulls free from your arms and hops onto your shoulder.
What are you going to do?

Linc
5th January 2005, 03:30 PM
Linc~
Wandering on, you spy a Swampert instursting a Mudkip on the art of swimming 'properly'. He's caught a Poliwag and is forcing the tadpole to swim round and round as he tells the Mudkip what exactly the Poliwag is doing wrong.
What are you going to do?


Lake

*sigh* I can't find any Pokemon that interest me!!! I'm going to the North Caverns.