PDA

View Full Version : Team Team and the Mysterious Device - n00bish Humour RPG Sign Ups!

RaZoR LeAf
19th November 2004, 02:22 PM
Team Team and the Mysterious Device

Team Team, a Team of small Teams pushed togther into one bigger Team. They are barely known, but in recent moment have suddenly become very well known due to their obtaining of a Mysterious Device. The indentity of this device? It is known as the Plot Device, designed to move stories along and create interesting and original things. The only problem is that the Plot Device isn't working leaving, stale and unoriginal crap everywhere, and causing random things to appear when you least or more important do expect them. Such is the reason Team Team want to get it fixed, in the hope they will get an original and interesting adventure to go on, and a better name than just Team Team.

Team Team discover that the Plot Device is leaking, causing normally short plots to be elongated with totally rubbish. It because of this that the green sponges of Natukett have absolutely no importance in this RPG but they've ended up stuck to the hats of Team Team grunts. Team Team realise that by capturing a Legendary pokemon that can restore power to the Plot Device. Despite being inept and useless they grab Rayquazza with ease, suffering no damage and easily capturing the pokemon in a cardboard box with a pokeball painted on the side.

The life span of the green Madagascan sponge is only a few days, so Team Team grunts are constantly cleaning their hats. They clean them using rare tazmanian fuzzy brown leeches, which aren't fuzzy, aren't brown and are as common as buck toothed gophers are in the southern parts of Antartica on a hot day.

With Rayquzza gone, and the Plot Device still leaking it's down to a bunch of able bodied teenages; who up until this point have had no reason to be mentioned or even thought about; to rescue Rayquazza, fix the Plot Device, beat Team Team and save the Horned Toenail Frog of Mount Wannichekoolala. Did I mention, these kids are really amazing trainers. They've just caught their first six pokemon in the last five minutes and are already capable of beating anyone with them.

Signs Ups

Name:
Age: Must be between the very varied ages of 15 and 15, but can also be any other number between 1 and 100
Personality:
Description: Required to be as basic and undescriptive as possible, or as weird as you want it to be.
Pokemon: The Plot Device leakage lets you have anything here. And I mean.. ANYTHING
History: Must include you being abandoned at birth, having a mysterious past and being some how chosen by the gods to save the world.
Other: Not to be filled out, unless with amusing "kills Other" actions.

My form (as an example):

Name: Dan
Personality: Always Happy, but gets Sad all the time. Wouldn't hurt a fly, but attacks people alot. Always calm, but gets angry really quickly.
Description: Tall, wears blue clothes. Has hair on his head. 2 eyes.
Pokemon: Missingo, Mew, Mew, Weedle, Caterpie, Pikablu
History: Was abandoned at birth, had a hard and mysterious life but is somehow chosen by the gods to take part in this quest.
Other: *kills Other amusingly*

Toxicity
19th November 2004, 02:51 PM
Yay, I get to pretend to be an idiot! That's good, right?

Name: Laura
Personality: Shy, kind of quiet. Slightly depressive but not to a "self-mutilation" extent. Also clausterphobic and serious.
Description: Dark hair with blue streaks, dull eyes. A bit tall, usually wearing dark clothes.
Pokemon: Absol, Latias, Murkrow, Moltres
History: Abandoned at birth, lived some time alone until she came across Pokemon. Somehow chosen by the gods to go on this quest. Before now is mysterious even to her.
Other: *shoots arrows at Other*

Tainted
19th November 2004, 03:21 PM
I don't need to pretend to be an idiot. I am one.

Name: Charles Timothy Peterson (Emo Raven Blackclaw for short)
Personality: Very moody and unfriendly. Doesn't like people. He's very sad all of them and often cries himself to sleep. Will not act like any of these things in the actual RPG, this is just here to falsely imply that my character has suffered woes and miseries untold. Woe as him.
Description: Is super amazingly tall and strong and muscular and looks handsome and badass and cool-beans. This doesn't change the fact that he's a social outcast. Oh, he wears a lot of black too-- because black is cool and stuff, but one time he wore navy blue by accident.
Pokemon: He's just so badass, he doesn't need any pokemon. He once ripped out a mewtwo's throat with his bare hands, but then cried about it afterwards for an hour. Poor, poor mewtwo.
History: Was abandoned at birth by monkeys that listened to a lot of HIM and the Cure. This made him a very sad man. Very sad. So he started wearing black and listening to emo and writing shitty poetry. This lead to him one day wearing a navy blue sock. He told all of his closest friends and people that he didn't even know that he was going to kill himself. He pussied out like the attention whore he is.
Other: *cries on Other's shoulder*

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Chrono Storm
19th November 2004, 03:27 PM
Name: Kinv Ernesz
Personality: Cheery sort. Likes to blow things up. Overreacts to everything.
Description: Blue hair, red eyes, bright clothes, tall-ish. Total perv.
Pokemon: Moofy, a snarky Mewtwo named Bob, Charizard, Flareon, Scyther, Arcanine. All of which know Explosion.
History: Abandoned at birth, amnesiac, and some how chosen by the gods to save the world. Also driven insane (well, half-insane, he's a journalist) by bad movies.
Other: *explodes other*

LilyPichu
19th November 2004, 04:00 PM
lol I remember this too well. XD I'm gonna be a punk this time. 8D

Name: Rikku
Personality: Sadistic, but sweet. Oblivious, but unusually hyper and all out. Loves black and blue. Also has a strange fondness for guys with a dark and mysterious aura all over them. Those 'shady' kind.
Description: Wears all obsidian. Has short black hair and highlights, two blue eyes, and two legs.
Pokemon: Mew, Charizard, Blastoise <- They all kick@ss.
History: She was abandoned at birth, and never knew her shadowed and mysterious past. So she became a goth. And the Gods must have had a certain liking to misunderstood goth girls, because they chose her.
Other: *sharpens her knife amusingly*

Done. XD!

Mystic_clown
21st November 2004, 03:38 PM
Name: Faust
Personality: Up-beat, partially insane and alchaholic. Likes to set thngs on fire. Is usually drunk.
Appearance: Tall, lanky, has blue messy hair and dark green eyes. He wears a white coat, black leather pants a dusty, brown cowboy hat and knee-high boots. Two legs, two arms, two eyes and one head. In desperae need of a shave.
Pokemon: Regirock, Seviper, Trapinch, a perverted Mankey and an alchaholic Tonberry (^_^)
History: abandoned at a very young age, he was raised by various rodents. He went on a pilgramage to drink every kind of beer in the world. He forgets parts of his life due to drinking too much. He was, for some freaky reason, chosen by the Gods to go on a quest.
Other: shoots Other, hangs Other, guts Other, runs Other over with semi-trailer (yeah, I'm sadistic, I know ^_^)

Bulbasaur4
21st November 2004, 04:21 PM
LMAO

Name: Bambi
Personality: Very ditzy, clueless. Does things that make no sense. If anything can go wrong or if there is any possible thing for her to trip over, she will. She's very emotional, and she doesnt' like her feelings to get hurt. If they are however, she either gets really mad, really sad, or really doesn't care.
Description: She looks like the girl from The Ring. Except her hair is silky. And her face is prettier.
Pokemon: An all-black Mew, a schizo Arcanine, a Lugia, a baby Eevee whose afraid of everything and is albino, and an Suicune whose SHINY and SILVER!
History: She was abandoned at birth and just appeared in the world one day at the exact age she at now. No one knows why.
Other: *uses flamethrower to assasinate 'other'*

Arnen
21st November 2004, 04:45 PM
~Name: Erin
~Age: Oh, I used to know this one... 14?
~Gender: The ones that sucks... Uh, not male, yeah!!1!1
~Personality: Crazy insane and hyper but depressed and quiet. Sensitive but doesn't care what other people say to her. In fact, she hardly ever listens...
~Description: Vertically long and has light-colored coating. Has black stringy things on her head and two grey eyes. Wears a heather-grey T-shirt on her one torso and two arms, black pants on her two legs, and a hat that looks like a blue-grey evil hamster (two ears, two red eyes, and a little mouth with two little fangs).
~Pokemon: A schizo/bipolar grey Vulpix (yay, I'm obsesseded!), a ditzy pink Gardevoir, a Hydro Pump-crazy orange Swampert, a maniacal secretly evil red Shiftry, an apathetic purple Sandslash, and a bright blue Moomba (hey, if MC can have a Tonberry... *shakes fist*)
~History: Was abandoned at birth in the middle of some desert and somehow didn't die and made it to the city, but hit her head and can't remember. Gods musta felt sorry for her or something.
~Other: OTHER! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!1

Chris Watarimono
21st November 2004, 05:25 PM
XD I wanna join! Oooh! Oooh! I wanna join! *jumps up and down like a hyperactive 8 year neophyte*

Name: Sol Badguy

Age: 14137847017586589016589104783105...yet it doesn't really matter, since he looks like he's 20!

Appearance: He looks like Sol Badguy, of course! What, you have no idea what he looks like? Well, he looks something like Ryu from Street Fighter series, also like Terry Bogard from the SNK games, that mean looking Japanese guy from Virtua Fighter, also like some parts of various rock and punk band members I don't know by name but by appearance, and wears red all over. Also has long brown hair, like a punk rocker. In fact, he looks like a punk rocker! He's also very strong, and has really huge muscles for 20 years old. He also acts like Yu(u)suke Urameshi from YYH - or maybe not. Oh well.

Personality: Lets just say that whatever his personailty says, his actions contradict it entirely. Period.

Pokémon: Nidogod, Kirby, Mewfour, Moogle, Yoshi, Luigi(a), Mari-oh, that doggy/ant creature from Rave Master, Aeroblasting and Sporing Dragonite, Dark Magician Girl, Blue Eyes White Dragon, and...Substitute Doll! XD (Yes, he does have 12 Pokémon cauz' he's sexay. =b)

History: Many eons ago, a child was left behind by his parents by some OBSCURE and UNKNOWN reason, so unknown, that the RPer HAS NO CLUE WHAT IT IS. He was BORN and RAISED by wild Poocheyna, BUILT UP his MUSCLES, and CREATED a tall stack of DOLLARS in the process, all while doing the former. He was then involved in yet another CATACYSMIC WAR that involved the MASS MURDER of his FAMILY and FRIENDS, that occured for NO REASON and LEADS TO NOWHERE. Despite all of this, he STILL ACTS NORMAL and UNSCATED. One day, he gets a call from the GODDESS of the HIGHEST PLANE and is told that he is DESTINED to SAVE THE WORLD, although the RPer itself has NO IDEA WHAT HE'S TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM - and then came this plot. Blah. =b

Other: *Eats Other, despite it being a Radioactive/Toxic substance*

OOC: Wow...that's bad. XD *stares at his Sign-Up sheet*

EngiMatikul
21st November 2004, 06:20 PM
I am intrigued about your "anything" pokemon and want to test it to its limit.

Name: *poke* *tap* *tap* *thwack* (You'll understand more as you read on)
Appearance: He he's hunched over, has a black overcoat, wears black glasses, and looks darn old. Usually in a wheelchair because he can't walk around with his legs.
Personality: Well... He's deaf and blind and dumb, so most of the time whenever anyone tries to talk to him he just... sits there. However, he is extremely intelligent as anyone who has tapped and poked him would know. Yup, knows the whole meaning of life and stuff.
Pokemon: Prof. Jb Wolf (the same guy that posts here), Bill Gates, Paul Erhlich, Charles Darwin, Ayumi Hamasaki, and a small insignificant ant. PJBW is like Pikachu in that he stays out of his pokeball and provides as an interpretor as well as a pokemon for *poketap*.
History: Don't ask. He'll be tapping and poking you forever.
Other: ...yea. :P

EDIT: My badge level is not high enough to control a pokemon like Bush! I must choose a different pokemon.

RaZoR LeAf
22nd November 2004, 03:39 PM
rofl

All accepted.

The Blue Avenger
3rd December 2004, 06:14 PM
I'm terribly sorry, I did not see this topic when I posted in your other one. So... my description is in there.

All this time, I was thinking, "Why didn't this RPG have a signup...?"