PDA

View Full Version : Deck of Hell EX

Roarkiller
20th November 2004, 10:20 AM
Posted this a long while back, but i think i might decide to use this for an upcoming tourney.

Pkmn(21)
3 TR sneasel ex
3 EXTR sentret
3 EXTR furret
2 dunsparce
4 zubat
2 dark golbat
4 dark crobat

Trainers(25)
3 POR
3 steven
3 TVR
3 celio
3 candy
2 briney
3 life herb/potion
3 TR hideout
2 tricky gym

4 dark
3 dark metal
2 R-energy
6 grass

I might decide to run this, only cuz its a modified version of my Deck of Hell (meh, in the end i still like sneasel). However, i might combo with dk electrode, or go with sneasel ex/dk steelix like Alec sez, seeing how steelix can pull back any energy card, including special energy. If so, however, i then have questions:

1) If i use energy link to get back R-energy, will it remain on steelix or get discarded immediately at the end of the turn?

If yes:
2) Know of any cards usable to transfer the energy to sneasel? Can't use energy switch since it sez basic energy only.

Leo
21st November 2004, 07:19 PM
intresing deck...
err..
deck might not work well...
max dmg from TR sneasel ex :90
still not good...
deck of hell is better...

Roarkiller
22nd November 2004, 08:33 AM
intresing deck...
err..
deck might not work well...
max dmg from TR sneasel ex :90
still not good...
deck of hell is better...

2 hits will knock out anything, almost every stage1, and an added darkness means those common 100HPers will be KOed too. Retreat and crobat comes into play.

The only problems i have with this deck is its lack of speed. Sneasel can't do fast early damage consistently (2 turns fastest, and only with R-energy), and only 7 dark pkmn r available for the entire game. The 1st aint that major, but the 2nd certainly is.

Also, i was told that dk dragonite can move even rainbow, R-energy and dark metal, even tho its power states only "Darkness Energy card". I'm curious to this since the ruling for basic energy CARD stands as specific cards, yet dk dragonite, and metagross for that matter, can move cards other than those specified in their power. Is there any official rulings u guys can refer me to, and their explanations?

jesschow12
22nd November 2004, 08:49 AM
why use furret? linoone is better whreas furret makes u use up all the 3 cards in ur hand next turn and resukt ur hand become smaller or even none left later

btw u recive my pm?

homeofmew
22nd November 2004, 04:06 PM
very good.
intesting that you got crobat and snease ex in there.
good job :)

joehardyreturns
22nd November 2004, 09:08 PM
2 hits will knock out anything, almost every stage1, and an added darkness means those common 100HPers will be KOed too. Retreat and crobat comes into play.

The only problems i have with this deck is its lack of speed. Sneasel can't do fast early damage consistently (2 turns fastest, and only with R-energy), and only 7 dark pkmn r available for the entire game. The 1st aint that major, but the 2nd certainly is.

Also, i was told that dk dragonite can move even rainbow, R-energy and dark metal, even tho its power states only "Darkness Energy card". I'm curious to this since the ruling for basic energy CARD stands as specific cards, yet dk dragonite, and metagross for that matter, can move cards other than those specified in their power. Is there any official rulings u guys can refer me to, and their explanations?

From Team Compendium:

== METAL JUNCTURE (Metagross - EX:Hidden Legends)

Q. Does the Metal Juncture Poké-POWER only let me move a Metal Special Energy card, or any Energy card that also provides a Metal Energy?
A. Yes. Any card that produces Metal Energy could be moved. (EX:Hidden Legends FAQ)

== ENERGY TRANS (Venusaur - Base Set; Sceptile - EX:Ruby/Sapphire)

Q. Can you Energy Trans a Rainbow Energy, Multi Energy, or any other special energy cards?
A. As long as they are providing Grass energy and don't violate any other restrictions written on the card (i.e. can't move Double Rainbow Energy to a basic Pokémon.), then yes you may. (May 6, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

== DARK TRANCE (Dark Dragonite - EX:Team Rocket Returns)

Q. May I use "Dark Trance" to move around Rainbow Energy? Or R-Energy? Or Magma/Aqua Energy???
A. Yes, all of the above provide Dark energy, so they can be moved around by Dark Trance. (Nov 4, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Hence special energy that provides specific types can be moved by specific pokémon. How ever, energies are as they are on your hand. Two types, Basics and Specials. Like Dark Celebi's Dark provide would only be able to attach Dark Energies and Grass Energies to your Pokémon and not energy that would provide dark when attatched to your pokémon.

Roarkiller
23rd November 2004, 07:30 AM
why use furret? linoone is better whreas furret makes u use up all the 3 cards in ur hand next turn and resukt ur hand become smaller or even none left later

btw u recive my pm?

Why should i use all 3 cards in one turn? And one of the cards could easily be a drawing card anyway.

And um, can i have a fix and more suggestions pls? Especially the 2 probs i specified?

joehardyreturns
23rd November 2004, 09:23 AM
Why would it make you lose all 3 cards? you merely exchange em?