PDA

View Full Version : = Flaming Eternity Card Scans =

Seph
20th November 2004, 05:02 PM
- http://dmcomet.vzz.net/FETpics.htm

I am impressed with the card scans of the set, pretty dissapointed with the effects though....

Nace
20th November 2004, 05:34 PM
Ultimate insect lv5 doesn't look nearly ultimate enough. :(

Seph
20th November 2004, 06:08 PM
Ultimate insect lv5 doesn't look nearly ultimate enough. :(

Well he does have another Level above him lol

Silent Swordsman Lv5 & Blood Mahe both look amazing~! as does Sealing Swords Of Darkness, Demon Destruction Virus amongst so many others lol

Nace
20th November 2004, 07:46 PM
lol the translation I read was early and didn't mention lvl7. I bet it's gunna be a promo like silent swordsman lv7. If not they're spanning it over four sets and that's no fun.

As for other cards in the set, I'm loving dragon majin and the dark sorl (mystic swordsman's best friend :D). Not to mention the ridiculous amount of beast support! And just after I aquired 3 WNR!

Seph
21st November 2004, 04:38 AM
What got me was the amout of Earth Beasts.. why would it be full of Beasts and Earth monsters with a set name of FLAMING Eternity.

Perfect Chaos
23rd November 2004, 09:59 AM
Uh...yeah, I think this topic is pretty dead since Seph was banned but relating to the subject on hand, the link he gave is broken (at least for me) :O

-$?@?

Last Exile
24th November 2004, 12:28 AM
It's a dead link, indeed.

Roarkiller
24th November 2004, 08:35 AM
The starter being banned has nothing to do with a thread being dead. But the link is, and since only Nace has bothered to post, guess there's no reason keeping this open.

*k1!k*