PDA

View Full Version : *~Spies Anonymous~* (Sign-up here for the low, low price of $9.99!)

Kuro Espeon
21st November 2004, 02:09 AM
Alright! My first RPG in a while, so I'll try and make it good! This idea kinda came to me for no good reason so I figured I'd better take advantage of it! Enjoy!

Sigrun Delanore walked slowly and gracefully down the long white corridor, her fierce emerald eyes set straight ahead in an intense gaze. The clack of her high-heeled boots echoed off the walls and followed her all the way to the end of the hallway where a set of broad, wooden doors loomed. Across the top frame was a carving of a crouching fox, it's eyes carefulling watching anyone that may approach. Under the carving, there were several words inscribed in bold, demanding print: "Oculus Deusus Vigilo." Without even giving it an upward glance, Sigrun Delanore opened the door and entered.
She walked into the small reception area where Melanie, her secretary, sat at her desk, busyily typing away on her computer. As she passed by on her way to the door on the opposite side of the room, Melanie looked up sharply.
"Oh! President Delanore! You have a call waiting! I directed it into your office. He's on hold right now."
"Who is it?" She replied, without turning her head.
"He refused to give me his name. Said it was highly confidential and wanted to talk to you first..."
Sigrun gave a curt nod and went into her office without another word. Once the door was shut tight behind her she glanced up at the phone on her desk where the blinking light indicated the incoming call. She walked over, sat down at her desk and picked up the reciever.
"Spies Anonymous. What can I do for you?" She said in her usual emotionless tone.
"... I hear that you people can do anything." came a mysterious male voice from the other end.
"Well...that all depends on the money involved, now doesn't it? May I ask who this is?"
"My name is unimportant right now. I have a job for you...and I'm willing to pay handsomely to have it done...."

Welcome to Spies Anonymous: The go-anywhere, do-anything, top secret organization of spies, hitmen, bodygaurds and unique talents, all ready and able to do any job given to them....for a price, that is. Every member of this underground corporation has been specially trained based on their special skills and are sworn to secrecy and complete anonimity from the outside world. Led by the enigmatic and stony-eyed Sigrun Delanore, they are the ones to go to when you are in need of assistance...and are willing to pay the price.

After recieving a phone call from an unnamed client, who claims he is willing to pay any price, the Spies Anonymous find themselves drawn into a job of unmeasureable capacity. They are all anxious and ready to take the challenge when this mystery man asks them to find and retrieve a certain object, that he claims is of immeasureable value. However, as the mystery unfolds and secrets are revealed, it becomes obvious that the Spies have gotten more than they bargained for...

Are YOU ready to enter the world of the shadows? ....

Ok, here's the deal. For now, everyone gets one sign-up. I will allow multiples later if they are needed. Every character will have a unique ability that sets them apart from everyone else and gives them an area of expertise in the organization. All I ask is that you try to be creative and original with your sign-ups and try to make your talent interesting and individual.

Sign-up Form:

Code Name: (This should have something to do with your special ability.)
Personality:
Description: (include looks and clothing. Nothing TOO extravagant, please. Remember that they ARE spies...)
Ability/Expertise: (EX: lock-picking, explosives, computers, weaponry, etc.)
History: (if any. At least put how and why you came to work for the SA.)
Other: (don't feel obligated, but if there is something about your character that you want us to know that doesn't fit anywhere else....put it here.)

I will put mine up tomorrow. I will be playing the President, but also a Spy as well since the President won't be doing much.
With that said, go at it!!
Thanks!

Milkychunk
21st November 2004, 06:01 AM
Can't restist spy Rpgs

Code Name: Shadow
Personality: Leah is a generally nice person. She likes to keep the atmosphere happy and upbeat and can't resist having a good laugh. Leah is really dedicated to her work, but refuses to let herself get stressed and always remains easy-going. She enjoys sneaking up on people in her mysterious manner and scaring them, nearly as much as she enjoys throwing a sarcastic comment into whatever conversation she can. Althought clumsy at times, Leah is very sly and sneaky.
Description: Leah has a normal build. She's thin but not skinny and has unusually pale skin that suits her. Leah has long brown hair that end in springy curls just below her shoulders. She has two bangs that flow freely over her light blue eyes. Leah is usually seen wearing dark blue jeans that cover her white trainers slightly. She is always wearing a black tank top with an undone denim jacket over it. Leah wears black nail polish on her nails, but often finds it chipped or gone.
Ability/Expertise: Leah is highly experienced at the art of lock-picking. After many years of running round the town and causing as much chaos as possible Leah has also picked up the shadow-like talent of sneaking in and out of places without being seen. (Thus the nickname and habit of scaring people)
History: Leah joined the SA a few months after her 16ht birthday. She left the house after her and her father had a big row about Leah being a failure. Leah then stormed out.
Other: Hates spiders.

Lorelei
21st November 2004, 09:19 AM
Code Name: Tricky
Personality: A very sly extrovert, Kitai is a very easy to like person. She makes friends incredibly quick, and manages to make strong ties with those around her easily. She really comes off as a nice person, but beware. Underneath the sweet, calm atmosphere, she's a lying little bitch who'd sooner slit your throat than look at you. However, she's got a great weakness - if she is suspected or unable to convince someone, she loses all her courage and panics, not really thinking straight about anything.
Description: Kitai is your average girl. She isn't gorgeous, but she isn't misfortunate either. She is fairly plain, with straight shoulder-length black hair, and pale skin. Her eyes are a flat grey, which she considers good, as she can adopt other eyecolors with color contacts easily. Otherwise, she is a fairly short girl, at only 5'5", and is very lithe and slim. Normally, she wears jeans and a t-shirt over a catsuit, but often changes her style from classy to grundgy to whatever, all to support her image in the mission.
Ability/Expertise: Kitai is talented in the art of lying and fooling people. She can bring up anything as true and make those around her believe it, through drama and trickery, from where her nickname is derived. She adopts personalities and looks easily, almost like a shapeshifter.
History: Kitai has had a very healthy life. Obviously, somewhere, she slipped up, getting involved with secret organizations and hitmen and spies, but otherwise, she had a lovely childhood with four sisters, a brother, and two loving parents. She's travelled alot of the world and loves going to new places. She got involved with the S.A. when she was 19 - she had a running in with another spy, a hitman, and had two options - either die, or join them. She figured she had nothing to lose, so she chose to join. Since then, she has refined her acting skills, proving a good asset to the company.
Other: She's allergic to cats and dogs and most little creatures with long hair.

Bulbasaur4
21st November 2004, 10:41 AM
*forks over the cash*
^^

Code Name: Witch
Personality: She's... how would you say... very ditzy. She doesn't mean to be, it's just that... if there is any possible way for her to screw up, she usually does. However, she always seems to find some way to make things better or others do it for her. She tries extremely hard and she's very cheerful and jubilant, almost to the point where some people might want to vomit. She's niave as well, and innocent... but some how she finds her place at work.
Description: See Attachment. She looks just like that, except her eyes have a hint of a light violet with in them as well. She wears that outfit usually around the work office area, but if she has to go into spy mode her clothing stays the same but in different colors and with out the tie. Her skirt becomes black and she only wears the underneath long sleeved shirt, but it is a deep, violet-black hue and clings to her body more. About her neck usually is a silver necklace with a moon pendant about it, which she thinks gives her strength. About her hair she wears a black bandana when she goes out, keeping it so tha tmost of her long slightly wavy strands stay out of her face.
Ability/Expertise: She can make herbal remedies! lmao, but that's not her strong point. She can whip up or create almost any type of strange, odd weapon imaginable. She's the techy of the group, which is hard to believe since she doesn't seem smart. (Imagine Su from Love Hina)
History: Ai'rena was born under one of the Witching Lines. 'Witching Lines' are not exactly witches, or at least they claim not to be. Rather, they are a family or extended band of highly respected researchers and investigators. The entire group of 'Witching Lines' are actually nuns and a few men who consider themselves priests, under the house of God. However, the Church didn't like this and tried to release them or get rid of them so that they wouldn't exist in accordance with the Church, but lost due to unknown reasons. Still, it was the first real 'defeat' the Church had encountered, and many rumors have started in how that happened.
Ai'rena however, was a little odd. Although she studied in a church, wore strange, gothic-yet churchy clothing, she was still an oddity outside of her out little Witching Line group called, "Valeforia". She knew basic herbal remedies, but when it came to studying other high-tech biology things she really lost interest and tended to screw things up. She was a nuisance and all of the elders deemed her hopeless, until a man called Zaiac, found her and asked her to take a test. Zaiac was the 4th Elder of the Witching Line Valeforia, and he wanted to see some thing because he had observed Ai'rena take apart and put back together a big screen TV. With this test, he discovered that in actuality, Ai'rena was a genious with mathematics and technology. Knowing that, he helped train and teach her things and gave her many materials for her to try her own unique ideas. She loved it... but as soon as she reached age 20 she recieved a letter from the A.S. Zaiac told her she should take it, and leave the realm of the Witching Line. She accepted, and soon found herself emersed in a very different environment which took a long time for her to get used to.

Oh, and no one really knows what the Witching Line does still. Hee hee.
Other: Ai'rena does have a pet which she called her 'familiar' named Nuro. Nuro is just a little black kitten with fierce green eyes that likes to bite feet. Ai'rena gets a lot of yelling done at her when Nuro does this, but she claims it's affection.

Hee.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kuro Espeon
21st November 2004, 10:54 AM
Milkychunk: Accepted, but try to make your posts a little more desctiptive. :D
Loreli: Accepted! Drama-queen, eh? Nice. Something tells me that will get rather amusing at points.
Bulbie: Great job, as usual! Accepted! Hee hee...Nuro! :love2:

I hope we get some guys up in here...I'd hate for it to be an all girl RPG...
*goes to stalk Arctic_A*

Arctic A
21st November 2004, 01:37 PM
:heh:

Code Name: Blue Bullet

Personality: Not what you'd expect from someone so skilled in his area. He's very bouncy and playful, the first in line to start flirting with the nicest girl in the room. As his job calls for, however, he's a good liar and actor. He's able to fool your average bloke, but he falls when it comes to the more perceptive people. Fortunately this isn't the main reason he ended up here.. When it comes to the final phase of his task, he becomes a picture of seriousness and dedication. He won't talk or smile...he'll finish the job. No matter what. It's his inner self...and it's cold and nasty. No remorse or regret.

Description: See the attachment for a rough idea. The hair is alot darker though, but you can still notice a blue tint. As a spy, his wardrobe manages to change quite a lot...he wears whatever is appropriate. His casual is a black shirt with the red one over it & dark blue jeans. Often wears slim glasses as well.

Ability/Expertise: He's a master sharpshooter. Fly off the wall from yards away. Usually uses a small silenced pistol, but dosn't object when you toss him a nice beasty sniper rifle.

History: Dropped out from the active armed forces to become an instructor for young sharpshooters. A chance meeting with Sigrun Delanore at his work gave him the oppertunity to join the SA...and he jumped on the chance.

Other: Somewhere, somehow, something must have happened to him to create this strange, almost split, personality that seperates the cold killer and the happy, playful boyish man. But he dosn't seem to be in a huge hurry to talk about it.

Hope that's okay with you...if not, i'll be back in a couple of hours and i can fix it up. *runs out the door*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kuro Espeon
21st November 2004, 04:46 PM
A_A: Hey! nice! Accepted! ^_^

Guess I'd better put up mine like I promised, eh?

Code Name: Dark Orchid (this will be explained later)
Personality: Very emotionless and passive, it is sometimes hard to tell what she's thinking. Her flat, rather chilling voice can sometimes be intimidating, but she is truly a good person at heart. She is firm but fair with her employees and will never ask them to do something that she doesn't think they can do. She is extremely devoted to her organization, though her reasons for founding Spies Anonymous are unknown, even to those who work for her. Her enigmatic nature is sometimes frustrating, but once you get past her outer shell she's easy to like.
Description: Fairly tall and full-figured (she actually has HIPS! *GASP*), she looks younger than she really is. She has fierce emerald eyes behind a pair of thin wire-frame glasses and dark violet hair that is always pulled back into a very professional style bun held together by two crossed chopsticks. Most of the time she wears a gray business suit (jacket top and knee-length skirt), with a white shirt underneath and knee-high black boots.
Ability/Expertise: Her extremely high IQ makes her an excellent president and planner. She acts mainly as Head of Intelligence and Top Strategist. Behind her intelligence she has several other talents that she hardly ever gets a chance to show.
History:Not much is known about Sigrun before she founded Spies Anonymous. As it says above, her motives for this action are known by her alone. However, it is suspected that she may have a dark past or secret that she doesn't wish to reveal.
Other: ...*crickets chirping*

And now, for Character #2!

Code Name: Browser
Personality: Young and sometimes rather clutzy, she is shy around people she doesn't know and doesn't have a lot of confidence in herself. She always tries her hardest (and sometimes tries TOO hard) and will never give up on a task. Because of her shyness she seems rather quiet on first meeting, but will opening up once you pass her outer shell.
Description: Only about 5'4" in height and of relatively small build she is sometimes hard to notice. She has light green hair that is braided into a thin plait and a few stray strands in front of her forehead. Her eyes are green as well only darker and she has a soft, cream-colored face. In the office she usual wears a plain white button-down shirt (untucked), a pleated green-white-blue plaid skirt, knee-high socks and flat-soled dress shoes. When she goes out she wears, black ankle boots, tight black pants, and a black hoody with the word "H4CKER" on the front. (she's l33t! :sweat3: lol)
Ability/Expertise: She is a computer nerd and can hack any type of system or unlock virtueally any password. When it comes to computers she can sometimes think faster than they can!
History: At 16 she is the youngest member of SA and brand new to the force. She has only been with the company for a little over a few months so people still refere to her as "Rookie". She doesn't quite know the works yet and is often asking questions. She was discovered and recruited by her older cousin, Sigrun Delanore (yes, cousin), who knew of her outstanding skills with computers and knew it would be a valueable asset to the organization. Since Dara doesn't have any parents, Sigrun watches out for her.
Other: Has a sweet tooth! Give her a cookie and she'll be your friend for life!

Crystal Tears
21st November 2004, 05:08 PM
Code Name: The Hunter
Personality: He's quite cold, emotionless, and cares for hardly anybody. Refuses to let anyone get close to him. He shoves people off, and acts much like a loner, and a jerk. He's mysterious, and doesn't tend to listen to anybody. Though he does care about certain people, he never shows it, and tends to be more hurtful towards them.
Description: He's 6'1, tan skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. (in a mushroom cause I'm unoriginal) He's got a building on him, but still looks thin, and lanky unless his jacket comes off.
He wears a black lose t shirt, with slightly baggy black cargo pants. Combined with a black leather jacket, and black nikey shoes. His jacket has a gold cobra on the back of it.
Has a tattoo that covers his back, it resembles a dragon, but theres much more to the tattoo then what people see. He also has another thats on his right wrist, only covering about half of it, when looking closer at it, it appears to be half a bracelet made up of names.
Ability/Expertise: Extracting Info *snickers*
History: Been in jail numerous times for small pety crimes. The Justice system always saw him doing more then just threatening in the future.
How right they were.
He eventually started doing more, not just threatening, but torture. As he joined up with SA. No one knows where his hatred for people comes from. Or where this horrific talent lingers in his soul.
Other: He said he simply joined for the fun of hearing people cry.

Gladiator
21st November 2004, 08:03 PM
Code Name: GunLance
Personality: Gareth is silent, arrogant, and ambitious, but prone to anger. Gareth is not cruel by nature, but he can be indifferent. While he isn't easy to get along with, he shows loyalty and respect to those he believes has earned it. He says he has no use for the weak and helpless, yet he does seem to care for others in his own way. Gareth can be very ruthless, but he does live by some code of honor that he will never break and doesn't try to take advantage of others. While he doesn‘t see himself as a leader, Gareth is not willing to follow anyone he believes is incapable of leadership. Often stoic, but also very brooding. Prone to very strange habits and leaves no teammate behind. He has no knowledge of the combat arts, but he fights well enough without them.
Description: (I'm the master of being plain) Gareth stands at six feet and three inches and he has a slightly bulky build. He has tanned skin and wild dark hair as well as sharp green eyes. His face is usually grim, and he has thick arms. He often wears a black T-shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers. He also carries an old gold banded ring with a small red gem on it, a red jacket, and a bracelet (yes, a bracelet). Gareth has a tattoo on his back that resembles a lion. When doing a mission, he always wears a visor that manages to hide his eyes.
Ability/Expertise: Combat/Babysitting (the younger/ditzier members)
History: Gareth was left to fend for himself and his older stepsister when he was twelve. The only thing he had was an old rifle from his grandfather. Through sheer stubborness, he managed to become a competitive gunman/combatant. When a mugging had left him out of bullets and injured, Gareth updated his rifle. With a flick of a switch, his old rifle could be converted into a lethal melee weapon he termed the "GunLance." He met a recruiter from S.A. when he unwittingly helped them during a job. He practically joined on the spot, eager to find work that took advantage of his talents.
Other: Gareth's attitude to Ai'rena is a bit conflicted. On one hand, he's usually assigned to keep her out of trouble (which annoys him to no end). On the other hand, she's the only one he trusts to fix/upgrade his GunLance. Due to the similarities between him and Yukio, he loathes the man.

EDIT: Changed his history a tad since I have no knowledge of military life.

Kuro Espeon
22nd November 2004, 01:28 PM
Crystal Tears: Accepted. We need a good brooder! :P

Gladiator: Accepted! I like how you included your relationship to other characters! I'm getting some fun ideas already....heh heh heh....

I'm glad we finally have some guys. Hopefully we can keep it relatively even.

BTW, I edited my own sign-up form for Dara because I forgot to put her clothing!

Outlaw JT
22nd November 2004, 03:31 PM
Code Name: Ripper, Cold Sabre, or Dark Edge (he goes by each name in different circles and no one knows he is actually all three)
Personality: Nikhael is a very precise and calculating person. On the surface he is mischievous and crazy but underneath he is weighing every potential option and outcome. Most people think he is just insane because of his loud and cavalier attitude but the smartest and more cautious people are wisely suspicious of him.
Description: Nikhael is of average height at 6'2". He has a lean athletic build. His hair is cut very short and it is dyed white with a blue streak on either side right above the ears. His eyes appear to be a bright and majestic purple. He wears a tight black sleeveless sneaking suit. On each bicep he wears an armband that is lined with numerous short throwing blades. He also wears a long black leather coat. He is sometimes seen wearing small circular framed sunglasses with a royal blue tint.
Ability/Expertise: short blades. There is no one in the world better at throwing or wielding short bladed weapons. He can nail a bullseye at 50 meters with a throwing dagger and in close quarters can make 60 cuts on a person in 60 seconds.
History: Early in life Nikhael developed an interest in blades. His father was a knife thrower in a gypsy circus and he fell in love with the whole thing the first time he saw his father's show. He grew up as a travelling gypsy in the circus. When he was 13 and practicing to try and get into his father's show he accidentally killed one of the workers who helped set up the stage with a thrown dagger. That's when he discovered he also had a fascination with death. Ashamed of what he had done, his family forbid him from playing with blades from then on so he left. He ended up in an orphanage in Moscow till he was of age to join the military. He signed up as soon as he could. Early on his superiors discovered his skill with a blade and his moral flexibility and he was recommended for special training. At age 20 he became a Russian Special Forces commando. Strike without being seen, stay hidden in shadows, the basics of working in covert operations. They gave him all of the training he needed to set out on his own. Shortly after being promoted to Captain he resigned his commission and went into business for himself. By age 23 he was one of the world's best assassins. Unbeknownst to his various employers he was actually three assassins. To the asian and european markets he is known as Dark Edge. In America he is called Ripper. Abroad he is known as Cold Sabre. No one has ever connected the three identities as he maintains seperate accounts and contacts for all three and he never allows a client to see him. The SA tried to recruit him as Ripper two years ago. While he refused the idea of joining them ("I moved into the privatee sector to avoid things like unionization," he told the SA) he did agree to do some freelance work for them at a low rate in exchange for some contact information. Very little of his time between assignments can be accounted for by anyone. His true motivations and agenda are unknown. Interacting with the few people he has met at SA gives off several different impressions. Everyone believes he is a little insane but he got along amicably with Blue Bullet and he was a regular fun-loving flirt with all of the women he met at SA. He seemingly expressed a decent bit of interest when talking to Sigrun and Ai'rena although it is hard for anyone to tell what he truly thinks with his ecclectic behavior.
Other:

Some of you may find Nikhael strangely familiar. All I have to say is, you'll see! *pets cat in arms while letting off a long evil laugh*

VirtualPlay
22nd November 2004, 10:20 PM
Code Name: Dash
Personality: He's a very amiable guy, if you're on his side. Very down-to-earth when it comes to serious topics, but likes a joke here or there to keep things alive. To compare him to some of the others: if all the ditzy/clumsy people are yin, Mike is the yang.
Description: Tall and thin is the easy way to describe him. He's around 6' tall, and weighs only about 150 lbs. Practically all of that weight is muscles, allowing him to move easily. His hair is short and brown, and his eyes are a deep green color. He is slightly tan, but not overly so.
~ For clothes he wears a snugly-fitting T-shirt (often one from Hot Topic or the like), comfortably-fitting jeans (usually black or blue), and a pair of soft-sole sneakers so he can feel the ground through his shoes. However, if he needs to have even more aerodynamics or agility, he can change into a spandex-like full-body piece which has very little resistance (it's usually black in color).
Ability/Expertise: He's extremely fast and agile, and has reflexes that'll make your flinching flinch; as a result, he's very good at getting past security devices, especially laser beams
History: Mike joined SA just over a year ago, which makes him second youngest and second newest member. Made pretty good friends with Dara early on after she joined, since he was also relatively new at the time (if you don't mind Kuro).
Other: His over-the-top perfect movements are very useful in helping to keep Ai'rena from causing too much damage, which put him at a higher rank than "Rookie" after only a couple months of this. (He also happens to be one of the few people not bitten by Ai'rena's "familiar.")

Kuro Espeon
22nd November 2004, 10:35 PM
JT: extremely descriptive history as usual, JT. Lol. Freelance, huh? I like it! Accepted!

Virtual_Play: I don't mind. Accepted!

Just a note: On Wed. I will be heading to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving and won't have access to a computer until Friday evening. I'll leave this open till then in case there are anymore people interested and then we'll get started soon after that!

Good job to everyone who's signed up so far! This sounds like it'll be an interesting RPG! 8)

-/Deathborn/-
23rd November 2004, 05:41 AM
Code Name: Nuker
Personality: Even though he works with dangerous weapons, he is quite careless and even gets a little too daring. If he gets frustrated, he toss a grenade randomly, and even endanger himself. Can't remember much, like someone else's names. He doesn't work THAT well in a group, but his job is dangerous enough. Don't be suprised if he goes on a suicide mission and comes back singed, happy, and lots of soot on him.
Description: Dark black hair(used to be brown, but he got singed alot..), brown eyes. About 6', not very heavy. He's pretty strong, considering his age. Commonly wears a black, plain t-shirt with the text "Explosions are music to my ears" on it, same text in Russian on the back. Black jeans, and a light, grey jacket with many holes in it and blast marks, and even some parts are burned away.
Ability/Expertise: Knows how to operate any kind of detonator, grenade, and even bomb. He can even tell what kind by the sound. He can even make some bombs from household items, he's been doing this for years. He is THE man to have when you gotta throw a Fireworks party. He's a total expert.
History: He is all-Russian. His entire family was born there, and he got his "blowing stuff up" trait from his grandfather. When he was 21, he moved to St. Petersburg and practiced the "art" of bomb-making and detonating there. He got pretty crazy and started to go a little too far with it when he blew up half his house on accident(not exactly half the house was vaporized, he just burned it down) and moved ASAP to Siberia, where he could practice his specilty safely. For 6 years up untill he got hired, he perfected his technique of planting, detonating, and creating bombs, grenades, explosives, etc.
Other: When he talks, he will usully talk in fluent(sp?) Russian, he can understand English, but can't speak it without an overloaded accent. :D

Fai D. Flowright
24th November 2004, 01:01 AM
Code Name: Ruin
Personality: To put it blanantly, that's the way he is. He's the one that always spoils the surprise, or the plan, or anything else that is made to fool people. It also doesn't help that he's rather naive when he is criticized about it. But, although he has this little "problem," he is also very clever and resourseful as well. He has his smart and useful moments as well as times of intellectual and physical skill. He also acts rather casual, but will speak sophistically at rather random times or to certain comments or people. He is also one to keep a smile on his face, even if times are bad!
Description: Contradictory to his joyous aura, Ruin prefers to wear dark colored clothing. This includes at dark indigo V-neck shirt, black jeans and shoes, and a simple black gothic-like overcoat (think WHR style). His hair is dark brown (near black) and parted on the right; his eyes are sapphire blue. His complextion is lightly tanned and his build is SLIGHTLY muscular.
Ability/Expertise: Besides giving away ideas and plots, he's a genious in the Supernatural field and most things that could be considered very "otherworldly."
History: Kayn has always been knowledgable about the surreal, even at a young age, and this is what led him to joining Spies Anonymous. As it could be noticed, he wasn't accepted for his personality, but for his vast intelligence instead. He decided to join for sure when he felt that he could actually use this knowledge to fit in and be (somewhat) useful to society...
Other: *tackles Other* *glomps to death* Awww..... I really liked that other... *goes to find a new one*

If you need me to change anything here (especially dealing with his 'nality/history and expertise). I made it so that changes could be rather simple to make, if needed. I just assumed from your mention of a "world of shadows" that some of the missions didn't nessicarily deal with "normal" people/situations.

Sakura12
24th November 2004, 11:16 AM
Hope I'm not too late!

Code Name: Chameleon
Personality: basically a hardworking girl who does her job to the best of her ability. She will risk her life to protect her friends and everything she holds dear. Menelvir is also very trusting, but once you break that trust, you might never get it back. She feels indebted to President Delanore for giving her a job and a place to stay.
Description: Underneath all the disguises and stuff, her pale skin provide a contrast to her dark grey eyes and black hair. When not on assignment, she wears a simple sleeveless blue top and shorts. She's not very tall and of average build. The fact that she looks very plain is turned to her advantage as it makes her easy to disguise.
Ability/Expertise: Menelvir can disguise herself to become practically anyone. Her ability to mimic voices can turn her into anything from an Aussie teenager to a grown businesswoman. Her specialty includes various personality types. She can also make fake identification cards. Her almost-hypnotic powers of persuation give credibility to her fake persona.
History: Menelvir can't remember much of her life before her dather died when she was 12, leaving behind a great sum of debts. Her mother commited suicide rather than live to pay those debts. She dropped out of school and lived on the streets, spending her time stealing food and running from her father's debtors, sometimes using simple disguises to avoid them. Soon after, she discovered the SA by word of mouth and applied for the job. Since she joined the SA, life has been much better, what with a place to stay and a rather stable income.
Other: *gives other to Tsukasa* Here you go! You can have my other since I don't need it.

Oooh... Nearly forgot! *gives Dara a double chocolate chip cookie and grins*

Kuro Espeon
26th November 2004, 10:05 PM
Deathborn: Hmmm...as soon as you put up your history I'll accept you! Try to work on being a little less vague, but other than that no problem! Explosives are fun!! :P

Tsukasa: *nod nod* That's fine...should be interesting for some comic relief. Accepted!

Sakura: Hrm. Ok, but you'll need to change a couple of things. First off she should be older, since Dara is 16 and I specifically put that she was the youngest. Also, change your ability around a little bit. We already have a master of disguise (see Lorelei's sign-up). Something that has to do with her voice would be fine. Maybe she can be copier or counterfitter (the fake ID thing is a start)? Anyway, just change those things and you'll be set to go. Sorry to be picky.

--Ok, I think we have plenty now and we're set to go. I'll leave this up till Sunday for the people who need to make amendments/alterations to their forms. Look for the start topic at the beginning of next week. I'll try my best to squeeze out a good, descriptive opening post, but keep in mind that I'm going into the last week before finals at my university and will more than likely be burned out by Friday. Just advance warning...^^() --

-/Deathborn/-
27th November 2004, 05:02 AM
^I left out something VERY important about him...he's Russian. :nod:

EDIT- Done! :)

Vulpix.ck87
27th November 2004, 10:50 AM
Can I sign up? Pretty pretty pleaurse? I’ll delete this if you don’t want anyone else, but come on.. Can I? I reckon she’d be of some help to you on the way out ;)

Code Name: Matador
Personality: Xu’s relationship with her colleagues is mostly playful - there’s an air of the sly about her. She’s pleasant enough to talk to, yet she can adopt a cold attitude towards these ditzy kids. Having grown on the streets, she has little tolerance for sissies, and often she unfortunately mistakes ditzies for lacking spine. For the most part she can come to respect them, atleast once she’s seen their true potential at work. She’s a very practical person, and tends not to dwell on things past - she concentrates on the job. Mostly she’s trustworthy, (*shifty eyes*) and for certain would never betray Sigrun Delanore, who got her out of the slums. Besides, im sure Sigrun would have her guts for garters ^^
Description: Stands at the modest height of 5'5, slender yet sturdy, and very flexible. Looks oriental for the most part: light olive-tan skin; large dark, slightly-slanted eyes. Her hair is a rich black, short and ruffled at about two inches, with a fringe that hangs to her eyes. She has a sly smile.
Wears all black: a sleek zip-up, long-sleeved jacket with a high collar; shorts held with a thick utility belt, adorned with pouches for her equipment; elegant above knee socks; and a pair of scruffy, buckled boots. To top it off, a pair of small, perfectly round, orange tinted glasses sit on the bridge of her nose. Her casuals consist of a short-sleeved black button shirt and a black skirt.
Ability/Expertise: An escape-artist, Xu’s excellent at getting out of tight situations (she’s a weasel in other words). You have to keep your eye on her, as she’s often gone without you even noticing. Good driver with vehicles in general(she used to jack cars, motorcycles, trucks, you-name-it), and pretty reliable with unlocking locks(when the pressure's on). She’s quite sly and deceptive as well, so can smooth talk her way out of legal matters.
History: She grew on the streets of New York, yet her name suggests Chinese-Russian descent, and was only brought to America when she was five. She knows not of her mother, but believes her father was killed by the Russian mafia, and she herself escaped by fluke. From then on, she was a thief, and prided herself in hardly ever being noticed, never mind being caught. Though she does not speak her parents language, she does have a slight husk to her voice, the hint of a Russian tongue.
Her connections with the S.A started when she was hired by accident as a getaway driver, and helped them get out of a sticky situation. She was fully initiated to join the S.A. six months later, when the full extent of her elusive abilities was revealed.
Other: Babadahbadaba..

Pleaurse..? *coughs up her $9.99*

Kuro Espeon
27th November 2004, 10:56 AM
Deathborn: Accepted

Vulpix: I guess I can make an exception since you did a nice job on your form! :tongue: We seem to have a lot of Russians here, lol. Oh, and just so you know, "Xu" is a Chinese name , not Japanese. ;)

Vulpix.ck87
27th November 2004, 11:39 AM
Hurrah! And thanks for the name thing, i had no idea whatsoever ^^ *edits*

Lorelei
27th November 2004, 12:45 PM
*grin* VULPIX! <3 *glomps* Nice to see ya =)

extremeanimefreak
29th November 2004, 07:57 PM
I hope that you can still accept this. Unfortunately, I was unable to post because of a family vacation...

Code Name: Psycho
Personality: Seldom speaks, when she does though you'll want to listen. Thought to be the strong friend so crying and mushy feelings are not an option. Very open-minded and over examines things (usually a good thing). Kind with a bid g heart that is not noticeable at first glance. Hate people who have no respect for tohers or any self-respect. Has a tendancy to confuse others unless you really get to know and understand her. Has a hard outlook and strong will. Once you crack her cold shell she's really soft inside.
Description: 5' 9.5", long black hair that covers eyes, pale white skin, and crystal blue-gray eyes. Wears a long, black, sleeveless trench coat (ankle length, wears coller up). Tall black combat boots with loose silver buckles. Full length gloves with the same silver buckles and no fingers. Under trench coat is a half length sleeve shirt (ripped on sleeves and back of shirt). Tattoo shows through holes, is a full abdomen and right arm coiled snake. Black, straight-legged pants that tuck into the boots. Not very curvy, in fact, is often mistaken for a 19 or 20-year-old guy.
Ability/Expertise: Fooling people using Reverse Psychology (On a side note, Ekiel has a different personality when using these techniques, which I'll explain here: Her older and more mascular look forces people to believe she is nasty, ruthless, and some believe, pure evil. Her smirks and emotionless stares only add t their confusion. In many ways, this persuasion/tricery keeps people away and speechless. Although thought to fight on a whim, she has never been involved in one. Only words and looks are needed most often.)
History: Lived with father and mother, until about 5 years ago. Mother "died" when she was 10. A booklet was all that was left as what Ekiel believe a sign from her mother. Ekiel has trained for 6 years and met all requirements for an SA special opps agent. Including basic fighting and thievery curtesy of her mother. Ekiel knows of her mother's actual loyalty to SA as an agent. When her mother was orphaned at 16 she joined SA and was not only one of the youngest agents to have ever worked there, but one of the best. Ekiel wishes to join in an attempt to pass up her mother's record as one of the best. She wants to find her mother, although she knows she is safe. Even though Ekiel's family has been involved with SA for centruies, no one knows of anyone who works there by an actual name. Ekiel's father was an expendable soldier of many wars. Almost all of his limbs have been detatched at least once, and even though his sickness increases, he insisted Ekiel try to get into SA. She not only wants a contract to gain money to help for her father's condition, but her family owes a deep running debt to SA. As she searches for her own identity and self-defiance, she searches for a way to create a better tomorrow.
Other: Ekiel's favorite sayings are, "It's all in your head." and "It's a matter of the mind."

Now ask yourself, "Will you really be able to handle her?"

I would like to say that this is my first online RPG, so please excuse me for my extensive note to detail... :nod:

Kuro Espeon
29th November 2004, 08:27 PM
Mmmmm...*winces* :s:

I wish I could say yes. I maybe presauded though. If you change her age and history I'll reconsider. I already had to remind someone else about the age thing because on of my characters is 16 and I put specifically that she was the youngest member of S.A. (I did this as sort of a control. I didn't want anyone younger than 16.) You're character's history will have to change slightly along with this. Sorry to be picky about it but it was already set. If you make those changes, I'll look at them and see if they're adaquate.
Though I must say, for your first RPG, you did a nice job on your form. There aren't many newcomers who got into the right amount of detail. And in the RPG world: detail = :yes: . Welcome to the board and I hope you have fun!

P.S. If I accept you I will edit my first post to include your character's name. But you'll have to promise you'll be a dedicated poster since I'll be letting you in late.

extremeanimefreak
30th November 2004, 09:18 AM
This charcter is sort of based upon myself so the age was just choosen to match mine...however if your not willing to make a one person exception then her new age could be 17 or so. For her history I originaly had a long sappy story but I figured it was way to long so basicaly take out the part about wanting to be the youngest leave just the best...it's pretty much still all the same though. Thank you for your kindhearted compliments and I am terribly sorry for any inconvinancies i may have caused. [I realize I was late on my form, my schedule is extremely hecktic and I had her done about a week or so ago, but have just now found the time to post it. As far as being a regular poster yah I could handle it. I'd be on at the least 3 days a week.] Again thank you for your patience and time.

Kuro Espeon
30th November 2004, 09:39 AM
Alright, just edit that stuff into your post. Look at the bottom of you first post and click the button marked "edit" and you can make the appropriate changes. Do that and then feel free to post in the start topic!

extremeanimefreak
30th November 2004, 04:55 PM
Thank you greatly Kuro.