PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready.

Sceptile_Master
21st November 2004, 10:48 AM
OK look at my signature and you will see where I am in colloseum. Is my team ready to move on to the snagem hideout as I have heard that the leaders and bosses pokemon really jump up to very, very high levels. Any tips as well that I might find handy would be good. Help is appreciated.

Orion
21st November 2004, 11:01 AM
Man, you're more than ready. Those levels are outrageously high. You'll sweep through the last few parts of Colosseum like a breeze, especially if your Meganium has a good Moveset.

So, just go for it. It's really easy...

andyizcool
21st November 2004, 11:16 AM
I done the last parts of the game with a Level 75 Espeon and a Level 65 Typhlosion just badly sweeping. You have a mixture of Pokemon in your Team and at very high Levels so you should easily do the last parts of Pokemon Colosseum. If you did need anymore training just go to Mt Battle and do a few more Trainers to try and Level up more.

Sceptile_Master
21st November 2004, 03:14 PM
Okay, I suppose it doesn't matter to much now but while I was away I went to my mates, had my tea, purified one or two pokemon and listened to a metallica album. The result a lv:80 Meganuim (it was lv:78 when I first posted). Oh and my meganuims moveset kind of sucks: Solarbeam, Synthesis, Razor Leaf, Body Slam. Also I am going to import a brick break TM from FR as Triple Kick sucks (talking about my hitmontop). All else is pretty good. :)

Sceptile_Master
23rd November 2004, 12:03 PM
OK my team is looking good but how hard is Gonzap.

mew420
3rd December 2004, 01:19 PM
the masterball trick immediately eliminates one pokemon from most of the 'bosses'..

i haven't tried to beat realgam after the mayor pwned me after about an hour and a half of battling through [not to mention raping my revive/potion supply]..

but that was when my pokies were level 40ish.. i trained them up to 60+, destroyed the battle tower.. but then got back into Fr, so that's about where my story ends..

Silent Dragonfly
6th December 2004, 04:38 PM
You're more than ready. After Evice, the only opponent who can be considered in any way difficult is the Fake Hero, which just requires a Nest Ball to nab his Togetic and then just rip his team apart.

Whisper in the Wind
11th December 2004, 10:32 AM
listened to a metallica album.

Which 1? For playing through a game I find the justice 1 most effective.

On Topic: I don't see your team in your sig...

Sceptile_Master
11th January 2005, 03:28 PM
I was listening to master of puppets.

EDIT: Oh wait it was either that or Load/Kill em' all. They are the ones I can kind of remember mabye listening to.

Joshua Neal
12th January 2005, 01:30 PM
I beat Colosseums Story Mode once and I started anew and I have caught almost all 48 Shadow PoKeMoN in the game and I didn't use my Master Ball at all because I traded it over to Sapphire and then to Leaf Green so that I'd have 2 Master Balls.