PDA

View Full Version : Biohazard v1.0 [JPN]

SWAMPERT1
21st November 2004, 08:41 PM
Undead Deck. R/F Please. If a "*" is beside the card then I pt an effect at the bottom of the page incase you dont know what it is. Also, is there a an apprentice patch with EVERY card to date? If so can you post it please, here is the deck.

Monster – 16
[1]Exclusivity Virus
[1]Blood Sucker*
[2]Soul Hunting Spirit
[3]Pyramid Turtle
[3]Revived Mummy
[2]Double Ghost

[2]Dragon Bone Ogre
[1]Curse of Vampire*
[1]Vampire Lord

Spell – 16
[1]Theft
[1]Change of Heart
[1]Lightning Vortex*
[1]Rebirth of the Dead
[1]Early Burial
[3]Book of Life – Forbidden Magic
[1]Pot of Greed
[1]Hand Obliteration
[1]Cyclone
[1]Tempest
[2]Call of the Corpses
[2]Emissary of Obliteration

Trap – 8
[1]Destruction Ring
[1]Cry of the Living Dead
[2]Spirit of the Dead – Zoma*
[2]Apostles of Harmony
[1]Deck Destruction Virus of Death
[1]Tidal Wave

Total: 40
PS~ Side Deck is still under construction.

FET-JP040
Lightning Vortex
Magic - Normal
Discard one card from your hand, destroy all opponent's face-up monsters on the field.
Super Rare/Ultimate Rare

Blood Sucker
Dark/Undead/4/1700/1500
When this card does battle damages to the opponent, put the top card of his/her deck into Graveyard.

MG1-JP001
Spirit of the Dead Zoma
Trap
After activation this card is special summoned to your monster zone as a monster card (Undead/Darkness/Level 4/Attk 1800/Def 500) in defense position. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the attack points of the monster that destroyed this card is applied as damage to your opponent's life points. (This card is used as a Trap Card.).

LE7-JP003:
Curse of Vampire
DARK/Undead/6/2000/800.
When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may pay 500 life points in order to special summon it from your graveyard to your side of the field during your next standby phase. This card gains 500 attack points every time it is special summoned in this way consecutively.

Dark-San
22nd November 2004, 06:12 AM
Yupz back after a week of tormenting lessons given by my superior~ *Haiz army life*

- Demonic Eye of Coercion

+ Emissary of Obliteration/ Shield Crush

The card only does direct damage. However IMO, monster removal always ownzed. So there goes the fix! :lookout:

SWAMPERT1
22nd November 2004, 08:23 PM
Its edited. Thanks for the help DY and do you know were to find that apprentice patch?

Also while you were MIA, Jay came back and got banned twice :sweat: :P

Perfect Chaos
22nd November 2004, 08:35 PM
Your deck looks pretty solid. I know most of the cards in your deck except for Dragon Bone Ogre. You mind telling me what it is?

-$∑@π

SWAMPERT1
22nd November 2004, 09:16 PM
Ryo Kokki

Last Exile
22nd November 2004, 11:23 PM
This looks nice. Now I see why they're aren't too many problems summoning stuff. Those Pyramid Turtles get all the tribute guys out easy!

Couple of thoughts: Wouldn't 3 Wabokus be useful in a deck with mainly below-1900 monsters, espcially if you're not using Tribe or Exiled? And wouldn't Painful Choice be useful in this deck if you had a Book of Life or 2 handy? Painful Choice is still better than Card Destruction.

PS. What is Rebirth of the Dead? That's the only card that didn't sound familiar.

SWAMPERT1
23rd November 2004, 12:00 AM
Tribe = X Virus

3 Wabokus is over kill. 2 is enough.

Actually I am going to switch Painful Choice with Rebirth.

Ribirth is in the ROD and its english name is Monster Reincarnation. Its effect is you discard one card from your hand to put a mon from your graveyard into your hand.

Last Exile
24th November 2004, 12:30 AM
Rebirth of the Dead still seems damn useful though. I'd ditch a Revived Mummy instead persoanlly but your choice.

SWAMPERT1
24th November 2004, 10:33 PM
Monster – 16
[1]Fiber Pod
[1]Exclusivity Virus
[1]Blood Sucker
[2]Soul Hunting Spirit
[3]Pyramid Turtle
[2]Revived Mummy
[2]Double Ghost

[2]Dragon Bone Ogre
[1]Curse of Vampire