PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Digidestained (starts, No LSUs)

Mystic_clown
28th February 2003, 01:51 AM
Disaster has struck the digital world as Chaosmon; the dark lord digimon appeared and set out to conquer it. The Digidestained set out to stop him, but they and their digimon were captured. Before they were captured the Digidestained sent their tags and crests to the real world in hope that a group of kids would find them and help them. After hearing of this, Chaosmon decided to even the odds. He created seven crests that were based on the seven deadly sins. He then sent them to kids who he thought were worthy. Meanwhile, a group of kids discovered the tags and crests. Could they be the key to the digital world’s survival?

Here are the crests:

Good: Courage, Friendship, Reliability, Sincerity, Love, Knowledge, Hope, Light

Evil: Revenge, Sloth, Gluttony, Vanity, Lust, Greed, Envy

Name: Dante Strafe
Appearance: looks like Dante from ‘Devil May Cry’ except younger looking.
Personality: He hates everyone and has a desire for power. He wants to rule the world. He only cares for himself.
Crest: Revenge
Digimon: Manniquimon (made up)
History: His parents abandoned him at a young age; He lived his life on the streets. When he got the crest of Revenge, he knew that he could get revenge on the society that shunned him.
Other: n/a

Made up digimon
Name: Manniquimon
Class: Virus
Type Mannequin
Level: Champion
Appearance: Looks like a mannequin from ‘Devil May Cry’, in other words a really tall, skinny and scary puppet.
Personality: He’s very quiet, he only obeys Dante and enjoys killing.
Attacks: Vengeance Blades, Mannequin Crush, Hatred Slash
Other: n/a

Dante Strife
-----------------------------------
I walked through the streets, thinking about how I was going to get revenge on this world. My hatred for it was so great; I could kill a man right now.
“Want to have your wish granted?” came a voice. I looked around. Surprisingly enough, no one was around.
“Who’s there?” I called, “Show yourself!” Just as I said that, a mass of dark energy began to form in front of me.

EVme15
28th February 2003, 06:02 AM
Name: Aira
Appearance: Blonde hair done up in one of those styles anime is famous for: part of it is in a bun behind her head, the rest is braided down her back. Blue eyes. Tall, and slim. Black t-shirt exposing her waist, with jeans. Wears a lot of makeup. (changed)
Personality: She cares a lot about how she looks. She's very popular in school, regardless of the fact she frequently criticizes others on their appearence.
Crest: Vanity
Digimon: Bishjoumon (anyone get it?)
History: She never knew her mother. She grew up in her ultra-rich father's mansion, with only him and his maid. She was lonely since her father was almost never home, but she never knew. She turned her loniness into pride for her looks.
Other: I don't think so...

Made up Digimon form:
Name: Bishjoumon
Class: Vaccine
Type: Fallen Angel
Appearance: Looks like a little girl with wings wearing a dress. She has long brown hair, and orange eyes. Her dress covers her hands and feet. For all of you CCS fans, kind of like The Voice Card. (I know she sounds human. She's supposed to be.)
Personality: Mostly like Aira. She's a little more caring about others though, and a bit sillier, too. She doesn't mind the fact she's constantly being criticized by her partner.
Attacks: Charm, Star Shine, Kirei Beam
Other: Umm... no?
~|~|~|~|~
Aira
(Um, don't hate me if I screw up the name, I almost always RP with the name Kayla)

*flip* weird. *flip* disgusting. *flip* out of style. *flip* flimsy. *flip* I carried on in this manner, then slammed down the fashion magazine. Why was eveything so out-of-date today? I mean, a girl has to look beautiful! Ug, I could just have my dad make me any clothes I wanted! Why was I flipping through this garbage?
I walked out of the magazine store, not bothering to buy anything. Walking down the street, there were muffled whispers all around me.
"Wow, she's hot..."
"Look, there's the snobby girl I told you all about..."
"Cool hair..."
"Where does she get those clothes?..."
"Stuck-up SOB..."
"You like yourself a lot, don't you?" I froze at that voice. It didn't... seem human. And it was talking to me. "Um... I guess... Yes."
A dark energy ball suddenly appeared in front of me. I looked around, why didn't anyone else notice it?

KaptainSarcasm
28th February 2003, 10:10 AM
Name: Akino Tenkawa
Appearence: Short with spikey blue hair and cold blue eyes that send daggers of hatrid.
Personality: She acts friendly, but really, the more she acts like she loves something, the more she hates it.
Crest: Greed
Digimon: Chikamon
History: She can't remember any of her childhood, therefore she assumes it was terrible.
Other: My Digimon likes marshmellows.

Chikamon
Type: Bird
Attack: Fire Feather
Description: Looks just like an eagle but the brown is more brownish orange.
Personality: She's lighthearted and fun, but she's just like Akino. She fells alone in the world, and therefore hates it.
Other: Likes Marshmellows. Also, her strength lies in her speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akino

I ran my finger along the selection of anime DVDs. I wanted them all. I wanted them so much it hurt. Suddenly, I noticed one that had been unwrapped and probably de-magnified, making it easy target for stealing. I like to steal. Then I can get what I want and not have to deal with money.

I slipped the DVD (Cardcaptor Sakura, by the way) into my jacket and casually walked off. Once I got a safe distance away, I looked at the DVD and smiled. Loathing. I feel loathing for it. I hugged it to my chest. I couldn't wait to watch it.

"So, you want everything, but haven't got the means to attain it?" said a mysterious voice.

"Who doesn't?" I answered, clearly and certainly.

"A lot of people. It seems to be a quality that is unique to you. You are even willing to steal to get everything." The voice seemd to be getting closer.

"The ends justify the means, as Machiavelli says." It seemed wierd to be speaking to a disembodied voice, but I'm not one to mention or admit such things.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear..."

Drusilla
28th February 2003, 11:47 AM
Name: Chanin
Appearance: Tall, about 6'2, with an athletic build. She is very beautiful and fits her Crest perfectly. She is beautifuly proportioned and shaped, with raven black hair. Nearly the picture of lust.
Personality: Very "less-than-moral", with a knack for getting what she wants. Being bi gives her a strange ability to attract even straight women. She is devious and mean, but always seems sweet.
Crest: Lust
Digimon: Blearymon
History: She has always been the girl who developed faster than others. By age 12, she had 18 yr olds flirting, because she looked 20. She has always been beautiful and loved, and this has made her conceited. The knowledge she has never known any "true" friends or love has made her grow bitter and dark. She seeks one who will love her for HER...
Other: Nothing

Name: Blearymon
Type: Fuzzy Eye
Level: Rookie
Appearance: She looks like a Bleary from FF3. One big red eye, and slightly greasy fur all over his body. It encases itself in an invincible cacoon(Cacoomon) in it's Champion form...but for an unknown reason...
Personality: She is goofy, yet shy and flirtatious.
Attacks: Bleary Stare, Beam Eye
Other: She may seem rather odd for the Lust DD, but for her ultimate form...

Name: Varda Morgil
Appearance: Tall with dark red hair. She's really very pretty, but she doesn't think so. Kinda like Donna from "That 70's Show" but her hair is more black with red sheen.
Personality: Lonely. It's ironic that she ended up with the crest of love, since she doesn't believe in it. She likes to be alone with her thoughts.
Crest: Love
Digimon: Gatomon
History: She was always a good student, but is very rebelious. No one knows why, but she detests being told what to do.
Other: O.x;

Gatomon was Kari's Digimon in the first series... she digivolves to Angewomon! see here- http://www.dltk-kids.com/anime/mgatomon.html
Gotta run to class... post tomorrow...

Shadow Djinn
28th February 2003, 04:44 PM
Welll...i have completely no idea if youve accepted me but since on one else has taken the Gloth crest im assumin youve accepyted me.

Name: Zera
Appearance:He wears a orange vest and blue jeans. White shirt, wavy black spicky hair and emerald eyes/
Personality:Cold and heartless
Crest: (this determines if your good or evil)Gloth...
Digimon: you can have a made up one (look below)Dargonmon
History:Unknown
Other:

Made up Digimon form:
Nameargonmon
Class: data, virus or vaccine: Vaccine
Type: depends on appearance: Dragon
Level:rookie
Appearance:he may be a rookie but is very large. If any of you have the Yugioh card, Tyrant Dragon, thats what he loooks like cept smaller. He's got red scales and 2 horns sticking out. Big red wings.
Personality:Like Zera
Attacks: up to three: Tyrant Fire, Demon Wing, Flames of Revenge
Other:

His cha,mpion form...

Nameragoonmon
Type: depends on appearance: Machine Dragon
Level:Champion
Appearance: Like Dargonmon cept now he is a dark black. He has armor and there are two missiles on each wing which is coated with metal.
Attacks: up to three: Rapid Missile Fire, Solar Fire, Giga Flame
Other:

Ultimate Form

Name: Mega Dragoonmon
Type: depends on appearance: Machine Dragon
Level:ultimate
Appearance: His wings are fully metal and and a curved blade at each tip. Hes completely a metal dragon and his eyes are blue.
Attacks: up to three: Giga Fire, Kaiser Wing, Shadow Flare
Other:

Hurry..will poat later if accepted/

Toxicity
28th February 2003, 05:00 PM
Name: Laura
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, chin length dark brown hair, wears silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses...Wears a black hoodie and black khakis...(Almost always has hood up)
Personality: Usually quiet and slightly depressed, Will randomly show confidence rarely.
Crest: Envy
Digimon: Aquamon
History: Hated by preps for the way she is ever since 5th grade....Barely could trust her parents because they've broke several promises...Mom hated her when she turned to the dark side...(That's reality for me... ._.)
Other: Only goth...?

-----Digimon Form: Aquamon-----
Type: Data
Species: Water Sorceress
Looks: Appears as a fusion of Magician of Black Chaos from Yu-Gi-Oh! and the Water Card on Cardcaptor Sakura, except she has black fox ears....
Personality: Same as Laura
Attacks: Aquatic Chaos, Icy Nightmare, Ocean's Mist
Other: Carries a black staff with a blue orb on top...Helps with Icy Nightmare and Aquatic Chaos

The_Missing_Link
28th February 2003, 05:00 PM
DT, it's Sloth not Gloth

I'll post later when writer's block gets out of my head

Toxicity
28th February 2003, 05:14 PM
So....I guess I'll rise to the RPG....

------Laura------
I stood there...Silently....Remembering all that happened to her yesterday...."I wish I could just do something to them....My despise for them grows each day with the hateful comments by them" was all that was going through my head...My heart slightly triggered for a moment..I looked up from the shadows of my hood...Sun reflecting of my glasses..."Huh?" I know something was happening something I wasn't sure about....

As I continued walking...The trigger in my heart grew harder....Thudding more by the moment....I stopped, yet again....Watching the group of preppies that treated me badly passing on the sidewalk across the road...I could easily watch..For only two or three cars went by.

I suddenly heard a voice....A voice I've never recognised in my head...Calling my name....I suddenly smirked....Knowing it was my time to rise.....
---------------------

Toxicity
28th February 2003, 05:25 PM
----Laura----
"I know you wish to defat them, Laura..." The cold voice whispered to me....

I gulped and nodded, "Yes....But who are you?"

"You'll see soon enough, Laura...." It replied and suddenly...Another dark ball appeared, went to my body, and knocked me over.

I waked up a few minutes later...Knowing why I fainted, I suddenly noticed a dark indigo glow by my hand. I stood up, knelt down, and picked a necklace with a tag on it containing the dark indigo glow, but I noticed a strange symbol in it(Envy's symbol).

"What is it?" I asked

"You'll see....But if you wish to know, The Crest of Envy."

I stood up, the voice dissapearing, and walked home after putting it on...the glow faded.
-------------

Haruko
28th February 2003, 06:40 PM
Name: Danielle Leoni
Appearance:Tale, with Brown Hair/Brown Eye's. Wears and Pink Long Sleeve with white Pants. Her shoes are Skate Style(They have the wheels...)
Personality:Loner, very shy. She really doesn't talk much, and likes to be left alone.
Crest:Light
Digimon:Calumon(Can I make up attacks(wont be strong) and a Family for her?
History:Her family has been divorced since the 3rd grade, it's affected her a lot.
Other:Nothing at the Moment.

Made up Digimon form:
Name:Calumon
Class:Vaccine
Type:..(Um..)
Level:Rookie
Appearance:Like from Seaon 3..
Personality:Hyper, and want's Danielle to open up. Never really works, so she play's along.
Attacks:
1)Shining Digivoultion(Can only be used when someone is oging to digivolve, and not her. It help's them be stronger. Doesn't really know about this one till later.)
2)Calu Beam- That symbol on her head sends a beam of light to her opponent
Other:

Champion
Name:Lucamon(Luca..if you rearrange it, it's Calu.)
Class:Vaccine
Type:Angel
Level:Champion
Appearance:It's look's like Calumon, but It's more human Like Tall, with wings. Carry's Bow and Arrows
Personality:
Attacks:
1)Bow Strike-Her Bow turns into a Boomerang,which is aimed at the opponent.
2)Bow and Arrows-A simple Bow and Arrow attack, except the Arrow is Glowing Bright, and turn's into a Beam of Light.
3)Healing Grace(Heals Human or herself.)
Other:

Ultimate
Name:Apacimon(Apaci-Apacible
Class: Data
Type: Dragon
Level:Ultimate
Appearance:A slender white Dragon. Long body, with the Symbol that Calumon has on her head. Her body has wings at the Head. Sorta like Dragonair..Can carry 7 people.
Personality:Like Calumon
Attacks:
1)Dragon's beam-A large beam of light come's from her mouth, that is pink.
2)Apacible Force-A more powerful beam, but take's energy..
Other:

~~~~~
Danielle-Crest of Light
~~~~~

"Going out, Mother."I said, putting on my shoes..
"Be back soon."

I grabbed my backpack with my CD player, Money, some Soda, and a Personal Palm Pilot(Her mom's rich..should've tould you that. She doesn't like being rich though. She's not a Prep. I warn you.).

I placed my wheel's so I can skate, and started to skate through the Street's of Japan...
"Hun!Come help me put away grocieries"Old woman Moyotoma(Last name...Came up with it) said, with her cane in one hand, and another with a Key to her trunk..

"Yup, sure.."
"Your so..Nice. Why don't you get along in school?"She said, opening the trunk...
"They don't like me. And I don't wanna be with them."I replied to the quetsion I didn't need to hear..

I placed the Groceries in her house, and all of the sudden,I was not in the house anymore, but outside..

"Help.."I heard a distant voice in my head say.
"Wha?"I said, suddenly so clueless.
"You want to help, defeat.."It said, comeing Ever-so Near me.
"I'll help, just tell me how."I said, not knowing what I just said..

"Good, Crest of Light"It said, and a leaf gently floated down to the ground,and with the sun glaring on it so brightly..

It changed into something on a Necklace. It held something that glew a aura of Pink, and a glowing symbol, that looked like a Flower(Light).

"Now go."It said, farhter way,"And help.."

When it was over, I grabbed the thing that glew so bright, and it stoped, revealing a Tag-Like object with a..Thing in the middle..

I placed it around my neck, and went of..
"How am I supposed to...Help?"I asked my self, skating along the brillant street's of Toyko, Japan(I'm guessing this is Japan...)

~~~~~~~
Do we get Digivices?

The_Missing_Link
28th February 2003, 06:41 PM
Gothic Latias:
Someone already took Envy and all of the spots are taken so I'm afraid you can't be in the RPG. Look at the signups on the second page if you doubt me

EDIT - First point deleted. I'd really rather you didn't pull an MC :\

KaptainSarcasm
28th February 2003, 08:20 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akino

The DVD bounced happily against my hip as I walked behind the presence, the shape of a tall man in a trench coat. It was a nice trenchcoat. I wouldn't mind having one. The more I though about it, the more I needed it.

The man turned and I saw a grin cross his face. "Thinking about my trenchcoat, are you?"

I snorted. "Whatever you say, man."

"Anyway, here we are."

He pointed to a shop. It was a little one with lots of jewlery. He pointed to one necklace that seemed to glow with an earie grey color. "The is your crest. If you want it, go up and take it."

I snorted again. "Fine."

I waltzed in, predended to nose around, then took the necklace and walked out. The "crest" had a strange symbol on it, kind of like a little flame.

"The Crest of Greed. It belongs to you know. Farewell."

The man dissapeared.

I hated the Crest already.

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 01:00 AM
Zera
~~~~~~~`
BTW, just because i have sloth doesnt mean im lazy ok?

Walking around the streets of Tokyo(arent we in japan?) I looked around. People walked by and I climbed up te only tree in thepark. Which happened to be only a crappy 7 feet -_-;. I stod on thehighest branch when a orb of light shot into my hand. It stopped glowing and it looked like a necklace. It had a symbol that looked like this {-}.
"Crest of Sloth....doesnt even suit you. You suit revenge or Courage or something.." A voice muttered.
" WHo goes there." I said sharply.

Mystic_clown
1st March 2003, 02:04 AM
Dante
---------------
I stared as the ball of energy turned into a strange man, he wore nothing but black and had black and green facepaint.
"Who are you?" I demanded. The man just smiled.
"Just call me a freind. Anyway, I have a gift for you." He then pulled something from his pocket and tossed it to me. I caught it and looked at it. I was a strange tag with a purple thing inside with a strange symbol on it.
"It's the crest of revenge," he said, "fits you perfectly." He then turned and vanished. I starde at the crests. A mad look appeared on my face.

Drusilla
12th March 2003, 03:49 PM
OMG... he he he...

~*~Varda~Crest of Love~*~
I sighed. The trees seemed to sigh with me. I even thought I heard another sigh too... I looked around, but of corse, I was alone...
Alone... I was always alone. I loved the park. It was quiet here. I could be alone. I'd see people passing by, hand in hand, thinking that they were in love. The morons. Love doesn't exist... only lonelyness...
My dark red hair blew in the breeze, and I sighed again. This time, I was sure I heard something. I looked around again. Now, I saw a patch of bright light. A girl's face seemed to appear, but it was very blurry.
"Why are you so sad?" a voice asked.
"I'm not sad! Emotion is just an illusion." I replied.
"Really?" the voice asked kindly. "Let me show you your error."
"Whatever... WOAH!"
Light, all around me... like falling, but... not.
Then, it was over. I was somewhere... It was pleasant. I was alone. But no... someone was coming...
~*~

-=-Chanin-=-
I walked down the street in full shopping mode, sunglasses and bags in my hand, guys turning to look at me. Whatever... they weren't good enough for me. I laughed to myself at thier foolishness.
I turned down a street. It was empty. That's odd... I thought. Middle of the day, and the street's empty?
"What, no one to look at you?" A dark voice asked. It sent chills down my spine. Unusual, but not totally unpleasant.
"Who are you?" I asked casually. Laughter.
"You want to be adored for your beauty, don't you? I can help..."
"Sure. Why not?" I relpied casually. Darkness engulfed me...
-=-
TEH BIG, BAD BUMP!