Distressing Choice

Trap [6]
Destruction Ring
Cry of the Living Dead
Spirit of the Dead – Zoma
Apostles of Harmony
Tidal Wave
Sixth Sense

Yes all Zombie decks basically runs on the few same cards (3 Book of Life, 2 Call of tjhe Corpses, 3 Pyramid Turtles, 2 Spirit Reaper and 1 Vampire Lord) So guys don't be surprised to find that the deck is a bit similiar to SWAMPER1's deck lolz~ Yes this deck concentrates more on Card Drawing by throwing in a Methanol Pod aka Morphing Jar 1 and Sixth Sense.

Yes you will be surprised to see 2 Lightning Vortex. Yes sinces it just came out, y are we not abusing it? Lolz~ After all the next ban list is in March right?

Forced Transfer is there to switch Pyramid Turtle onto your opponent's field and getting his stronger monster. 2 birds killed by one stone right? The story doesn't ends there. You in turn gets Dragon Bone Ogre out by destroying your own turtle using the newly gotten creature and does another 2400 damage to your opponent's hp.

SWAMPERT1
24th November 2004, 10:17 PM
It looks good. I would take out the Killer Snake OR Breaker (I'm not sure about what is a threat in your inviroment of play) and add a DDVD. I consider DDVD a staple in an Undead deck because it is so easy to pull off with the Soul Hunting Spirits.

Also, is Forced Transfer the JPN name for Creature Swap? If so, I never really thought about using it. I may add that into my nect deck plan.

EDIT: Can I see a sideboard if possible please.