PDA

View Full Version : Team Team and the Mysterious Device - Starts LSU's Welcome

RaZoR LeAf
25th November 2004, 10:49 AM
Name: Dan
Personality: Always Happy, but gets Sad all the time. Wouldn't hurt a fly, but attacks people alot. Always calm, but gets angry really quickly.
Description: Tall, wears blue clothes. Has hair on his head. 2 eyes.
Pokemon: Missingo, Mew, Mew, Weedle, Caterpie, Pikablu
History: Was abandoned at birth, had a hard and mysterious life but is somehow chosen by the gods to take part in this quest.
Other: *kills Other amusingly*

Dan stared down the Weedle. It stared back at him. They were both angry. It was obvious from the faces they both had. Angry faces. Hence the anger. Yes indeedy. The Weedle wanted to battle. Dan didn't really, but he was forced into it by his pokemon team. Dan stepped back and threw out a pokeball.
"Go, Missingno!"
A cloud of smoke appeared to be hiding the true shape of the released pokemon, while sparks of light formed intricate and randomly shaped squares, creating an almost Totem Pole shaped creature. It towered over the Weedle, staring down at the little bug. The Weedle didn't flinch, instead it took a deep breath. Dan figured it was for a String Shot. How wrong he was. A massive kanji of Fire erupted from the worm and burnt through Missingno, over Dan's head and off through the forest.
"Oh. Crap. Missingno.. uh.. Sky Attack!"
Missingno paused for a moment then moved forward about an inch. Weedle didn't seem to notice.
"Damn it.. uh.. Water Gun then!"
The Missingno mumbled something. It sounded like a meowth with it's tail caught in a high speed motor.
"Which one? I don't know which one, how many Water Attacks do you know?"
Another screechy mumble.
"Two!? How can you know two Water Attacks.. forget it.. just use which ever one you want."
A piddling little stream of water shot out of the cloud and sprinkled lightly over the Weedle. It didn't flinch, instead it looked bored. Infact..
"That Weedle is asleep... my god." Dan mumbled. He took his last empty pokeball and threw it at the Weedle, catching it first time as he had done with all his other pokemon strangely enough. He had Mew as a starter, then found another one hiding under his bed at home. A Caterpie had been surfing in the pond, and after talking to a weird old man about Weedles, Missingo turned up on the pond line after surfing up and down it 20 times with the Caterpie, and Dan found he had a lot more Potions in his bag that he original thought. Now he had a Fire Blasting Weedle. That was asleep.
"Yay I got Weedle! Lame victory Pose and needless cry of joy!" Dan shouted. He returned Missingo and found his bag was heavier again. He opened it and found a bowling ball inside. There was a note attached to the ball. Dan read it.
"Please rescue Rayquazza, he is hidden in Team Team's Base. Team Team's Base is in Lilycove, next to the Dry Cleaners."
Dan checked on the back of the note but there was nothing. He rolled the Bowling ball out of his bag, it was too heavy to lift. He took out his little book and wrote in a long entry about what he had done so far.

OMG Mew yay! Go Missingno! I kort Weedle! Rayquaza! Bowling Ball! Weeee!

Dan closed the book and stood up. He wondered where all his friends were. Maybe they hadn't been written in yet. He waited for them to be created by the strange beings that lived beyond and randomly made up people from their minds. Dan worried about whether he was simply made up for the entertainment of some sick minded individual. A small flash of light appeared over head and in an instant his personality was changed to not rreally give a dan about anything as confusing as non-reality. He waited for his friends whom he had never met before but knew he would instantly love the oment he met them.

Arnen
25th November 2004, 07:50 PM
~Name: Erin
~Age: Oh, I used to know this one... 14?
~Gender: The ones that sucks... Uh, not male, yeah!!1!1
~Personality: Crazy insane and hyper but depressed and quiet. Sensitive but doesn't care what other people say to her. In fact, she hardly ever listens...
~Description: Vertically long and has light-colored coating. Has black stringy things on her head and two grey eyes. Wears a heather-grey T-shirt on her one torso and two arms, black pants on her two legs, and a hat that looks like a blue-grey evil hamster (two ears, two red eyes, and a little mouth with two little fangs).
~Pokemon: A schizo/bipolar grey Vulpix named Hikaze (yay, I'm obsesseded!), a ditzy pink Gardevoir named Rachel, a Hydro Pump-crazy orange Swampert named Bob, a maniacal secretly evil red Shiftry named Steve, an apathetic purple Sandslash named Blaize, and a bright blue Moomba named Fred (hey, if MC can have a Tonberry... *shakes fist*). All of them can speak English, though not very well.
~History: Was abandoned at birth in the middle of some desert and somehow didn't die and made it to the city, but hit her head and can't remember. Gods musta felt sorry for her or something.
~Other: OTHER! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!1

-Erin-

Erin appeared in the sky above Dan and fell to the ground.

"Ow!!1!11!!" she cried, annunciating the 1's aloud. Her Swampert, Bob, popped out of his PokeBall and proceeded to go crazy, blasting Hydro Pumps every which way. "Stop! Bob I thought I told you not to do that!" A large blue sweatdrop appeared over Erin's head as she pulled out Bob's PokeBall and needlessly yelled, "RETURN!" as she called him back.

She looked over at Dave. "Hi I'm Erin who are you? I can't seem to remember what I'm doing in this RPG in the first place, so anyway..."

Moo! Teh n00bness!!!11!!!1!

The Blue Avenger
25th November 2004, 08:10 PM
Name: Jeff
Personality: Quiet, like most RPG characters. Tends to use signs a lot.
Description: Has light brown hair, average height
Pokemon: Mr. Mime, Ditto, Porygon
History: Nothing of particular interest. Cataclysm destroyed his home town, avenging his parents, yadda yadda yadda.
Other: *stares blankly*

---

As if it wasn't weird enough already, a young man poofed into view, interrupting Erin's question. Just like that - POOF. With smoke and everything. There may have been a few lasers as well, but they shot harmlessly into the shrubbery. The young man opened his mouth.

"..."

Instead, he opted to hold up a sign. Hi, I'm Jeff, deal with it. Jeff threw out a Pokeball. Mr. Mime, come on out! *dramatic pose and throwing sequence* The Mr. Mime popped out and jumped up and down in a completely unneeded fashion. It then began to mime. While my Mr. Mime does that, I don't suppose anyone is going to tell me what's going on? Jeff queried.

Toxicity
25th November 2004, 10:41 PM
Did some minor alterations. Hope you don't mind.

Name: Laura
Personality: Shy, kind of quiet. Slightly depressive but not to a "self-mutilation" extent. Also clausterphobic and serious.
Description: Dark hair with blue streaks, dull eyes. A bit tall, usually wearing dark clothes.
Pokemon: an Absol that acts somewhat stoned, a Latias with no sense of direction, a hysterical Murkrow, and a pyrophobic Moltres.
History: Abandoned at birth, lived some time alone until she came across Pokemon. Somehow chosen by the gods to go on this quest. Before now is mysterious even to her.
Other: *shoots arrows at Other*

Laura
~~~~~~~

Rather confused, a young girl stumbled into the picture out of nowhere. With ?'s appearing over her head, she shrugged as she heard her Murkrow shriek for no given reason. Recalling the bird into its Poke'Ball, she sat down near the rest of the others.

"I'm Laura." She said, not revealing much else as she glanced towards Dave, Jeff, and Erin. These people, to her, seemed real colorful, and probably the usual fights might rupture.

LilyPichu
25th November 2004, 11:25 PM
Name: Rikku
Personality: Sadistic, but sweet. Oblivious, but unusually hyper and all out. Loves black and blue. Also has a strange fondness for guys with a dark and mysterious aura all over them. Those 'shady' kind.
Description: Wears all obsidian. Has short black hair and highlights, two blue eyes, and two legs.
Pokemon: Mew, Charizard, Blastoise <- They all kick@ss.
History: She was abandoned at birth, and never knew her shadowed and mysterious past. So she became a goth. And the Gods must have had a certain liking to misunderstood goth girls, because they chose her.
Other: *sharpens her knife amusingly*

Rikku was followed by three massive creatures.

Alright, two massive creatures, and one a floating cerise bubbly and ecstatic, showing optimism on life. The Blastoise trudge up behind Charizard, as Rikku rolled her eyes. CheeChee snorted once, a puff of smoke coming out while Bubbles sniffed once. Now, don't ask me why I chose Bubbles and CheeChee for their pathetic name. As for the Mew, I think I'll call it Peachy.

Right, so let's start over.

Rikku was followed by Peachy happily flying in and out, a very wimpy Bubbles and an aggresive CheeChee.

Much better.

And then, she came across a Caterpie. It was a bug, with oval shaped body segments and disgusting obsidian eyes in hoped of looking cute. Of course Peachy would not attack, Bubbles was dead afraid of it, btu CheeChee snorted in pride. With a great stomp, she stepped on it. I'd rather not get into the details.

Rikku smiled in appreciation, going on. It seemed the Caterpie was still alive, but she didn't mind. A pokeball cost an outrageous 200$. And she wasn't planning on spending it. Her hand magically weaved a letter, which said:

"OMFG!!1111!! Rayquaza Teamteam lilyyycUv in lik, omg next 2 piJa hut."

Shrugging absentmindedly on another perfect adventure, CheeChee and Bubbles followed her.

Peachy squealed.

Chrono Storm
26th November 2004, 09:56 AM
Name: Kinv Ernesz
Personality: Cheery sort. Likes to blow things up. Overreacts to everything.
Description: Blue hair, red eyes, bright clothes, tall-ish. Total perv.
Pokemon: Moofy, a snarky Mewtwo named Bob, Charizard, Flareon, Scyther, Arcanine. All of which know Explosion.
History: Abandoned at birth, amnesiac, and some how chosen by the gods to save the world. Also driven insane (well, half-insane, he's a journalist) by bad movies.
Other: *explodes other*

Kinv Ernesz

One bright and sunny day, a man was piloting a zeppelin over a war zone. This is, of course, not the smartest idea, but you had to give the guy a break because he was insane. Well, half-insane.

The man's name was Kinv Ernesz, though most just called him Kin due to his entirely unpronouncable name. He'd made it up after he lost his memory in a freakish accident involving a banana and a duck.

Presently, Kinv was humming a happy tune. He stopped when his vehicle began descending at a rapid rate due to a Pidgey being sucked into one of the engines.

"Damn!" yelled Kinv. "I at least wanted to blow up a chicken..."

Suddenly, there was a bright light. He was suddenly floating outside the zeppelin, which proceeded to crush a small blond boy who happened to be angsting about something or other. He looked to the right, and was amazed at what he saw.

"KINV ERNESZ," said a majestic figure robed in white. Kinv was doubly impressed that the figure could pronounce his name.

"Yes, sir?"

"YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE GODS TO SAVE THE WORLD. YOU, ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER BLESSED TRAINERS, ARE TO STOP TEAM TEAM AND THEIR MYSTERIOUS DEVICE."

The light grew brighter, and Kinv found himself in the company of four other trainers.

Meanwhile, The Messenger of the Gods chuckled to himself.

"SUCKER," he sneered, and dissapeared to the Bar of the Gods.

EngiMatikul
26th November 2004, 09:52 PM
Name: *poke* *tap* *tap* *thwack* (You'll understand more as you read on)
Appearance: He he's hunched over, has a black overcoat, wears black glasses, and looks darn old. Usually in a wheelchair because he can't walk around with his legs.
Personality: Well... He's deaf and blind and dumb, so most of the time whenever anyone tries to talk to him he just... sits there. However, he is extremely intelligent as anyone who has tapped and poked him would know. Yup, knows the whole meaning of life and stuff.
Pokemon: Prof. Jb Wolf (the same guy that posts here), Bill Gates, Paul Erhlich, Charles Darwin, Ayumi Hamasaki, and a small insignificant ant. PJBW is like Pikachu in that he stays out of his pokeball and provides as an interpretor as well as a pokemon for *poketap*.
History: Don't ask. He'll be tapping and poking you forever.
Other: ...yea.

Since *poke* *tap* *tap* thwack* has such a long name, I'll from now on refer to him as poke. or thwack-sensei, whichever sounds better. :P

Poke
-----
"Listen up young children! You are all in dire dire danger! The very essence of your existance is on the line! We must take this seriously and save our universe, or else the very essence of what we call reality may suddenly disappear into nothingness! We are in grave danger! We must unite with all our might, and combat against this evil which pervades this world..."

Well, that's what he would have said if he was talking. But actually, no one heard him. No one even noticed that he was there. Heck, even if they did, they would have only seen a person tapping on his wheelchair, and nothing more.

But then again, it doesn't really matter, because thwack-sensei didn't seem to notice.

Perhaps one day it would occur to him that he should send out one of his pokemon as a translator...

It wasn't today.

Chris Watarimono
26th November 2004, 10:44 PM
Name: Sol Badguy

Age: 14137847017586589016589104783105...yet it doesn't really matter, since he looks like he's 20!

Appearance: He looks like Sol Badguy, of course! What, you have no idea what he looks like? Well, he looks something like Ryu from Street Fighter series, also like Terry Bogard from the SNK games, that mean looking Japanese guy from Virtua Fighter, also like some parts of various rock and punk band members I don't know by name but by appearance, and wears red all over. Also has long brown hair, like a punk rocker. In fact, he looks like a punk rocker! He's also very strong, and has really huge muscles for 20 years old, even though he's not. He also acts like Yu(u)suke Urameshi from YYH - or maybe not. Oh wait, shouldn't that go in the Personality section?

Personality: He's a really cheery guy, but can be really mean for completely arbitrary reasons. He could also be sad. Or angry. Or excitied. Or a mix. I'm in a klutz. :(

Pokémon: Nidogod, Kirby, Mewfour, Moogle, Yoshi, Lu(i)gia, Mari-oh, that doggy/ant creature from Rave Master, Aeroblasting and Sporing Dragonite, Dark Magician Girl (the Japanese version ^_^), Blue Eyes White Dragon, and...Substitute Doll! XD (Yes, he does have 12 Pokémon cauz' he's sexay. =b)

History: Many eons ago, a child was left behind by his parents by some OBSCURE and UNKNOWN reason, so unknown, that the RPer HAS NO CLUE WHAT IT IS. He was BORN and RAISED by WILD POOCHEYNA, yet he managed to BUILD UP his MUSCLES, TRAIN IN INNUMERABLE FIGHTING STYLES (some which make NO sense), and CREATED a tall stack of DOLLARS in the process. He was then involved in yet ANOTHER CATACYSMIC WAR that involved the MASS MURDER of his FAMILY and FRIENDS, which he had NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE, and that occured for NO REASON and LEAD TO NOWHERE. Despite all of this, he STILL ACTS NORMAL and UNSCATHED. One day, he gets a call from the GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE and is told that he is DESTINED to SAVE THE WORLD, although the RPer itself has NO IDEA WHAT HE'S TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM.

And then came this plot here. Whee. =b

Other: *Eats Other, despite it being a Radioactive/Toxic substance*

----------------------------------
Sol Badguy - (Sorry, I'm too lazy to get an avatar for him right now. Xb)

-Out of nowhere, VARIOUS LIGHTING AND FIREWORK EFFECTS occur in the vincity of...wherever the trainers are. This makes no sense as there is BRIGHT SUNLIGHT OUTSIDE.

In a spot of grass appeared a man. Not just any man, but a man of GREAT IMPORTANCE. He is so important, that he was chosen one day TO SAVE THE WORLD! Yes...I'll say it again. TO SAVE THE WORLD!

Why was he chosen above everyone else? Nobody knows, NOT EVEN THE RPER HIMSELF, save for whatever PERSONAL OBSESSION he has for PEOPLE TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!

Yes, SAVE THE WORLD!!!

After wasting three needless paragraphs on getting that point across, our aforementioned hero makes his way among the group of trainers.-

Sol: 'Yo..wad up dawg"?

-The RPer makes no effort whatsoever to use proper spelling and grammar in as a type of appeal to LOOK COOL, even though he's making an ARSE OUT OF HIMSELF IN THE PROCESS.-

Sol: "Eh...u wanna battle? Die!"

-For NO REASON WHATSOEVER, our hero decides to jump in the action head-first just for the sake because our RPer is GETTING BORED WITH THE BORING INTRODUCTION CRAP.

Our hero decides to pick out a trainer at random, which happens to be the REALLY OLD GUY, because our hero DOESN'T LIKE OLD PEOPLE.

Even though our said hero is capable of BEATING THE GUY TO A SENSELESS PULP, with its SUPER-HUGE muscles, he decides to pull out a Pokéball instead and throw it out on the ground, and let...whatever comes out take care of business.

And it happens to be Nidogod, a Pokémon said to be COMPLETELY MADE UP BY THE RPER, even though it was actually said as a fake Pokémon by millions of billions of n00bs like our ill-fated RPer.-

Nidogod: Rawr! XD

-Nidogod's cry is FRIGHTENING. Everyone COWERS in FEAR. Including the trainer himself, who should do a BETTER JOB in training him, and the RPER himself, who has no real reason to BE AFRAID, and defintely needs to find a better hobby.

And that's what ALL IT DOES. No special attacks. No cool or interesting moves. No description (it is ASSUMED to look like a SUPED-UP NIDOKING, whatever that is) about what it looks like. Or the what our hero looks like for that matter. Oh, did I mention that our hero has NO IDEA WHY HE'S HERE?-

OOC: Oh my...XD I hope the caps weren't too much of a problem here. Still, I'm gonna end it here. I'm interesting how'd this plays out. Heh. =b

Bulbasaur4
28th November 2004, 01:37 AM
Name: Bambi
Personality: Very ditzy, clueless. Does things that make no sense. If anything can go wrong or if there is any possible thing for her to trip over, she will. She's very emotional, and she doesnt' like her feelings to get hurt. If they are however, she either gets really mad, really sad, or really doesn't care.
Description: She looks like the girl from The Ring. Except her hair is silky. And her face is prettier.
Pokemon: An all-black Mew, a schizo Arcanine, a Lugia, a baby Eevee whose afraid of everything and is albino, and an Suicune whose SHINY and SILVER!
History: She was abandoned at birth and just appeared in the world one day at the exact age she at now. No one knows why.
Other: *uses flamethrower to assasinate 'other'*

Suddenly, the room that Dan and Erin were in. There was no TV, but then suddenly the mysterious light that illuminated the scene began to flicker and a TV appeared. Both of them looked at the tv, and then the tv's screen began to flicker as well and all the lights went out. Soon, to view came a creepy looking well and the picture was in black and white.
(WTF? Black and white?)
Suddenly, a clammy white hand grabbed the outside edge of the well, and creepy music played loudly until Dan quickly began to search for the remote.
It was never found.
So the creepy music continued... and a little girl suddenly climbed out of the well and slowly began to trudge about the ground to the screen. Her straight black hair was over her face, and she walked like a penguin on drugs. She walked closer... and closer to the screen. Closer... closer... with the creepy music getting louder. She walked even closer... and closer... until she came to the screen and SMACK! She fell backwards because she fell into the screen, duh.

However, SOME HOW she mysteriously climbed back up and slowly slithered OUT of the SCREEN! A lot of screaming from some child-like girl echoed into the air from no where, as she suddenly was completely out of the TV!

Then, suddenly the lights flickered back on and the TV disappeared.
"HIYA!!" The girl cried, her hair instantly and magically falling perfectly about her beautifully pale face. She wore a now nicely fitting white dress that made her look perfect and beautiful and so nice. She smiled happily at her new friends.
"I'm SOOO happy to meet you Dan and Erin!" She said, because she just magically knew their names. So she went forward to give Erin a hug and it was a very very big hug that made Erin's eyes buldge out all anime-like. She then went to give Dan a hug but she got all woozy and she suddenly tripped over that magical line that just appeared. She landed really hard but soon she bounced back up like a BUNNY and was okay!

"Wooowww... so like, arewegonnahaveanadventureorsum'thin?" She said all happy-like, and she smiled so pretty-like that her face gleamed.
"My name is BAMBI!" She also proclaimed quite spontaniously, as if the world was born for her to know.

RaZoR LeAf
28th November 2004, 05:22 PM
Hmm, weirdness..

--
Dan knew who Bambi was, there was never any need for an introduction. Somehow, he just knew.
"Oh, he, the Black and white is gone, we're TECHNICOLOUR again!" Erin shouted, she spun around and did a victory pose.
Dan watched Erin pose. She didn't move for about five minutes. Dan shrugged and turned back to Bambi.
"Do you know where Lilycove is?"
"Lilycoveyousaywellisn'tthatovertheresomeplace... uh.. no."
Dan turned to ask Erin, but she was still motionless in her pose. Dan poked her, but there was no response. He looked back at Bampi who was gently rocking back and forth on her feet. Her poked Erin again, harder this time. She rocked back and forth like a manequin. He looked at Bambi again, who had started to jup up and down so fast she was beginning to vibrate across the floor. Dan poked Erin again, who this time toppled over and fell to the floor, still stuck in her pose.
"Erm." Dan scratched his head. The TV Remote fell out of his ear. "Oh hey, there it is." He clicked a button. Nothing happened. He clicked it a few more times. He turned to Bambi again.
"żQué sucedió? ˇAhh, estoy hablando en espańol! ˇUstedgolpeólavueltaincorrectadelbotónéldetrás!" she sqealed. Dan did a double take, litteraly, it was like there were two of him in the room. How did he even get into a room, he was in a field a second ago. Eh, these things happen. He clicked another button.
"That's"
"That's what?"
"...."
"Huh?"
"..."
"WTF?"
"Slow"
"Oh.. crap.." Dan hit the remote button again and Bambi sped up. He hit the play button this time, pointing it at Erin. She didn't move.
"Huh. OK, maybe she'll start moving again when we get back round to her." A thump noise made him turn around.
"I fell over." Bambi said.
"Oh."
"So, where is Lilycove anyway?" Bambi asked.
"Didn't I ask that?"
"Nu-uh."
"Could have sowrn I did."
"You didn't."
"I did too."
"Grr. Stop lieing! If you keep lieing i'll kill you!!"
Dan went o.o all of a sudden and backed off. He bumped into the TV which flickered back on. ON screen a weird looking blue turtle appeared. It did a little dance. Dan and Bambi watched it. Then it flipped upside down. Still they watched. Then it started to flip very fast. Faster and faster till it became no more than a blur. A blue, turtle shaped blur.
"My head hurts."
"Time to leave."
Dan and Bambi walked off leaving the room. A few seconds passed until Dan rushed back, picked up the motionless Erin and ran back out again.

The Blue Avenger
28th November 2004, 07:09 PM
Meanwhile, Jeff looked on. They left...! He fumed. Silently, of course. He thought for a moment.

Why am I holding up signs if there's no one around...? he wondered. About five other people surrounded him.

"Hey, I'm here too!" a teenage boy yelled at him. An old man coughed and tapped out a message on his weelchair. Jeff stared for a moment.

Thwack! Jeff held up a sign while hitting the other people out of the way with the appropriate sound effect. He grabbed Mr. Mime and poofed out of view. Once again, lasers bounced harmlessly into the undergrowth.

Tainted
3rd December 2004, 07:40 PM
Name: Charles Timothy Peterson (Emo Raven Blackclaw for short)
Personality: Very moody and unfriendly. Doesn't like people. He's very sad all of them and often cries himself to sleep. Will not act like any of these things in the actual RPG, this is just here to falsely imply that my character has suffered woes and miseries untold. Woe as him.
Description: Is super amazingly tall and strong and muscular and looks handsome and badass and cool-beans. This doesn't change the fact that he's a social outcast. Oh, he wears a lot of black too-- because black is cool and stuff, but one time he wore navy blue by accident.
Pokemon: He's just so badass, he doesn't need any pokemon. He once ripped out a mewtwo's throat with his bare hands, but then cried about it afterwards for an hour. Poor, poor mewtwo.
History: Was abandoned at birth by monkeys that listened to a lot of HIM and the Cure. This made him a very sad man. Very sad. So he started wearing black and listening to emo and writing shitty poetry. This lead to him one day wearing a navy blue sock. He told all of his closest friends and people that he didn't even know that he was going to kill himself. He pussied out like the attention whore he is.
Other: *cries on Other's shoulder*

Emo Raven Blackclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emo didn't bother to read the other posts because he figures he doesn't need to. He switches character perspective to first person. I did not like Giovanni, and he did not like me. I think it is because he envies my manly manboobs, of which I like to call moobs. They look like this: (oYo) Haha! Just kidding! They don't look like that!

Emo didn't like Giovanni and his meddling cat, so he killed him like evil and evily ripped the evil neck from his evil, evil, body. The whole process was quite evil and resulted in an evil Emo, looking evily at the evil corpse of his formerly evil, and now not-so-evil enemy: Giovanni the evil.

HM!! I wonder if anyone could FIND EMO AND be the of include ing him in of the plot. Evily.
HAHA!! WINK WINK!!

----
------------
---
-

Adieu,
Zak Hunter